Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I think production wants Jessica and Cody in that house. They generate ratings because they keep the conflict between the two sides going and make the episodes less "bland." Also, their showmance makes for ratings. 

Josh can be easily manipulated. They may have planted some subliminal seeds in his head in the DR and he may want to please TPTB. I am hoping this is the week that Paul is dethroned. I hope but realize it is a fever dream. 

Why does Josh want Elena out? He has a crush on her. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, gunderda said:

Now josh says he can't talk to Elena with the dress she has on. He wants her to put on an oversized sweater. 

So gross.

13 hours ago, mooses said:

[Christmas's] biggest mistake was telling Paul about what it was.

Every single person can probably say their biggest mistake was telling Paul something. He truly ruined the season.

12 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also, I think Christmas will have more of a pull over Josh than Paul will. But Paul will think he has the pull. 

But currently Christmas is just another Paul minion, so it won't make any difference.

• Love 8

I'm assuming they are playing the temptation comp right now but it is taking a long time. What time did the feeds go down?  I really want to go do something but I can't leave while these kittens are playing. 

Fingers crossed for a Jody win. The only thing to make this game interesting would be a Jody win on Temp Comp and Veto. Then Josh would have to put up Marlena. I really would like to see Elena's melt down. I'm sure she would blame Mark. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Every single person can probably say their biggest mistake was telling Paul something. He truly ruined the season.

Truer words.  It's hard to even watch at this point. I wonder what I missed and  log on to the feeds and sure enough Paul is holding court.  

The one thing that might sum the whole season up perfectly is Raven's " Woof, Woof." 

• Love 5
Just now, Pixiebomb said:

I'm assuming they are playing the temptation comp right now but it is taking a long time. What time did the feeds go down?  I really want to go do something but I can't leave while these kittens are playing. 

If they are doing the Temptation comp then it's likely going to be several hours. Like at least 4 probably. This week will probably be even longer than last week because I'm sure there will be more people playing.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

This week will probably be even longer than last week because I'm sure there will be more people playing.

Everyone except Christmas is playing? (Well and Josh, of course.)

4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Everyone except Christmas is playing? (Well and Josh, of course.)

I haven't watched the feeds so I don't know what they settled on. I know Paul wants them to all play, but I mean they aren't seriously all going to. I hope! I mean come on!

ETA: But if they really do all compete then the feeds will be down for like 8 hours.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Kevin totally did not want to play... josh was telling him he needs to do it and i could tell he was nervous. 

Last week's setup was pretty simple and easy to reset for each person so hopefully it's something similar.  Or something they can do all at once but probably not because then they'd need to know how many people were playing so they could set up correctly. 

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

AND multiple times commenting about how he couldn't talk to her in that dress she was wearing. It was super sexist.  Like dude, yes she has giant boobs and you've seen them now a month, STFU.  It was like he was thinking "i'm in power now.... I can say these things..."

I don't think it's like that, I think it's explicitly that.  Dude was like Jabba the Hutt in Return of the Jedi. 

• Love 5

It's funny how Paul's slogan last season was "Friendship!" and now, a year later, he's perfectly recreated BB6's Friendship alliance.

Paul himself is the overbearing, blustering baby Eric; Raven is his yappy, imbecilic guard dog, Ivette; Alex is his self-righteous protege, Maggie; Christmas is the pathetically impressionable April; and Matt, like Beau, is an utter non-entity  who's happy to just get dragged along. 

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, gunderda said:

I didn't think so.  There was a lot of screaming online that Jessica was lying and she should be punished for it (which was ridiculous but whatever...) so I think that was BB's response to the outcry. 

First of all, I wasn't screaming, I was expressing an opinion based on facts. And I think my opinion is far from ridiculous. Nothing anybody tells me will convince me otherwise. Jessica lied. The hex kept her AND Cody safe for exactly one week, not "a couple of weeks" or "a few weeks." You can bet your ass that Paul would bring this up if Cody, Jessica or Mark won HoH. And he'd be right to do so.

I actually like Jessica. She's got a sense of humor and a measure of intelligence. She speaks in complete sentences and I appreciate that. But she has totally thrown her game away for a douchebag with one of the worst social games ever on this show. And...uhhh...she lied about the hex.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Last week's setup was pretty simple and easy to reset for each person so hopefully it's something similar.  Or something they can do all at once but probably not because then they'd need to know how many people were playing so they could set up correctly. 

Last week was simple and only 4 people played and it still took hours, so if they're all playing today then the feeds will be down literally all day long. I think the Temptation comps will always be ones they do individually because, like you said, there's no way to know beforehand how many will be playing.

So many things need to happen for this week to not completely suck. Cody or Jess wins the Temptation comp, the other loses and is third nom, Josh has to nom Mark/Elena, Cody or Jess wins veto. I just really need Paul's luck to run out and for all of those things to happen. 

• Love 2

Not to get too political for a sec, but one of the interesting things about the Executive branch is that we have been increasing Presidential power since the 1930s in really vague terms, with the unwritten aspect of the increased power being "anyone who was able to be elected President will be reasonable enough to use this power in a reasonable fashion, so we're not too worried about it." 

I think about that with HoH, in the sense that people who get HoH totally let it go to their heads, but the show also doesn't typically cast people who could easily pass for Lenny from Of Mice and Men, so they tend not to be too worried about it. But who the heck knows how much a guy like Josh could push his HoH if he wanted to? What could he ask someone like Elena to do to avoid being put on the block? It could easily get into some super sketchy areas. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, TimWil said:

First of all, I wasn't screaming, I was expressing an opinion based on facts.

I wasn't specifically talking about you.  I go back and forth between a couple boards and there were quite a few on another who were all up in arms about it. 

• Love 6

I'm kind of confused about how Elena became Josh's #1 target, but at least he's starting to have a mind of his own. And if josh can remove a Paulette, I'm good with that. Even if I mostly like Elena on a personal level. 

• Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

I'm kind of confused about how Elena became Josh's #1 target, but at least he's starting to have a mind of his own. And if josh can remove a Paulette, I'm good with that. Even if I mostly like Elena on a personal level. 

Anything that deviates from what Paul wants is sadly good for me at the moment.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Oh my, I'm just imaging Paul's reaction if Josh nominates someone that Paul didn't sign off on.  That would actually be fun.   And might bump Josh up before Jess and Cody on the hitlist. Oh well.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Me too but ill take it!

Feeds are back - they probably just announced if they were playing or not. 

i think cody just said something of jessica's has disappeared from their bed?

• Love 1

Sounds like they're getting ready to do the comp soon. Elena says to Cody "let's do this thing"

Cody said he was hoping the last HOH would have been endurance.

Cody is stretching in preparation for the comp.

21 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

She voted to evict him instead of Ramses.  She tried to explain that she was going with what she thought the house was doing. She was in the dark on that one and could not get Josh to see her position.  It was a crazy conversation. 

She will be safe with Josh though. He is sweet on her breasts and probably has a fantasy of her being more to him.  He touches her all the time, just passing by her. She scolded him one for lingering too long.  Lol

HA - Jason is telling another bull riding story and Jessica inserts "Jason, I don't know what you're saying but it sounds great" and they all start laughing. 

Josh says whenever Jason tells his stories it makes him want to go to Iowa.

Cody says "if we ever drive up to Iowa you'll ask 'are we almost there?' and I will say 'we are here'"  <--- that's super true.  corn fields start to melt together in iowa and surrounding states. 

• Love 3

Elena ranting to Jessica/Cody about getting in trouble for talking to her: "We're not in a f-ing alliance. I just like her! She just has a better personality than all of y'all! Like let me just hang out with my friend! We're not sitting here like strategizing, like plotting against you - like what are we gonna do?! We're just talking about blood bowls [I could not understand what she said here]! I'm like, 'What eyeliner do you like? Really? Stila? I like Kat Von D!' Kill me! It's so f-ing irritating."

58 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So gross.

But currently Christmas is just another Paul minion, so it won't make any difference.

Last night, Christmas did a quick whisper to Josh - "I love Paul, but don't do everything he says." She had a whispered conversation with Alex in the bathroom as well - it's pretty clear she wants Elena out, but she's planting plenty of Raven/Matt seeds also.

Man, I'd rather lose a Jessica/Cody than an Elena. I know she's still weirdly in love with Paul and thinks they have a special relationship like every other idiot in that House, but I have hope for her. And I think she's potential to be a much more interesting player than those two.

• Love 3
Just now, wings707 said:

She voted to evict him instead of Ramses.  She tried to explain that she was going with what she thought the house was doing. She was in the dark on that one and could not get Josh to see her position.  It was a crazy conversation. 

She will be safe with Josh though. He is sweet on her breasts and probably has a fantasy of her being more to him.  He touches her all the time, just passing by her. She scolded him one for lingering too long.  Lol

But he KNEW that she was voting to evict him and he knew why.  He pretended like he didn't in that conversation to make her feel bad. And He told christmas last night that he wants to backdoor Elena but doesn't want to tell Paul.

I really like Cody and Jessica when they are personable with the rest of the house - like right now.  I also like Jessica as an all around player. I like that she's out spoken and doesn't get rattled easily when in an argument. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, TimWil said:

First of all, I wasn't screaming, I was expressing an opinion based on facts. And I think my opinion is far from ridiculous. Nothing anybody tells me will convince me otherwise. Jessica lied. The hex kept her AND Cody safe for exactly one week, not "a couple of weeks" or "a few weeks." You can bet your ass that Paul would bring this up if Cody, Jessica or Mark won HoH. And he'd be right to do so.

I actually like Jessica. She's got a sense of humor and a measure of intelligence. She speaks in complete sentences and I appreciate that. But she has totally threw her game away for a douchebag with one of the worst social games ever on this show. And...uhhh...she lied about the hex.

She didn't say the hex kept her safe for a couple of weeks or a few weeks. Ergo, she didn't lie about that.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

But he KNEW that she was voting to evict him and he knew why.  He pretended like he didn't in that conversation to make her feel bad. And He told christmas last night that he wants to backdoor Elena but doesn't want to tell Paul.

Crazy dim wit.

30 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

No way will Paul allow, thinking for ones self. I think its ugly they are making everyone play, that don't want to.

3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

She didn't say the hex kept her safe for a couple of weeks or a few weeks. Ergo, she didn't lie about that.

She did. She said I am so glad Cody and I are safe for 3 weeks or several weeks. That is a lie, in my book. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DakotaLavender said:

Why does Josh want Elena out? He has a crush on her. 

Does Josh have a crush on Elena, or on Elena's tits?  Those are two - okay, three - different things.

Seriously, though: while Josh may be crushing on Elena (or certain definable subcomponents thereof), Josh isn't forgetting Mark and Elena were two of the three votes against him in Ramses' 7-3 eviction.  Josh likes Elena, but he doesn't trust her any further than he could spit a Subaru.

32 minutes ago, TimWil said:

The most technically accurate statement would have been "up to a couple of weeks", not specifically "a couple of weeks"; if Jessica hadn't had to play the Hex this time around, it still would have been available for invocation next week as well.  

Plus - if Jessica's Hex-intimidation tactic had worked to the point of Paul believing her and putting two other putzes OTB, wouldn't it then have been totally accurate to say the Hex - or, at least, the threat of its exercise - did actually  keep her and Cody safe for a "couple of weeks"?  :)

Personally, I'd be more likely to put the "couple of weeks" statement down to poor phrasing rather than outright lying, but YMMV.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She did. She said I am so glad Cody and I are safe for 3 weeks or several weeks. That is a lie, in my book. 

Nope, she said she has the power to keep them safe for a couple of weeks. She explicitly did NOT say that the hex is what gave her that power. 

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

A few reasons. One was the bogus vote against him. But I think more so, she is a big distraction to him. He does like her but sees that she can run circles around him verbally.  He is wary of thought. He is showing a lot of the insight he showed when he use to talk to the cameras. Be interesting to see how this shakes out.

9 hours ago, Nashville said:

Actually, I'm wondering if Paul even remembers Christmas has the Veto Temptation.  It hasn't been mentioned since the week of Cody's original eviction, to the best of my knowledge.

From Joker's:

Fri 1:45AM BBT - (1:05) Paul and Christmas discuss her Ring of Replacement. Paul wants to know exactly what it is and when it expires. He has some pawn plan if she can use it, but she says it doesn't make any sense and that it's better if she saves it for later in the game.

DAMMIT, IS HE READING THIS SHIT OR WHAAAAAAT...!?!?

• Love 2

Christmas: "I trust Paul. There's a group that I trust for sure. But Paul has his own motives and his own agenda. I know he wants to get out the people, but that's why I want to talk to you. That's why last night I was like, 'Well, what do you want Josh?' There's already people saying that there's two HOHs, you know what I mean?...I just want to make sure you're treated the same way. Saying, 'Hey, give me,' versus 'Hey, can I?' - that stuff is a pet peeve for me."

Josh: "Elena's locked in with Jess, Cody and Mark. Elena's locked in with Paul (Christmas: 'They're like this [crosses fingers]'). Elena's locked in with Matt and Raven.  So she's locked in with seven people. Not only that - she's a great liar and so persuasive.'

"The red flag for me last night was, he goes in my HOH room, 'Go get us water,' and it was him and Elena up there."

Christmas: "He was getting you out of the room? You should come back and be like, 'What did you talk about?' You're allowed to do that. He's probably going to tell you something different, or maybe lie, or maybe tell you the truth, I don't know. But, you're position right now - he can't be kicking you out of the room. No way."

"The longer Elena is in this House, the more potent she is. She's a very dangerous game player."

His plan is to put Jessica/Cody up, and if one comes down, he'll put up Elena and wants her to go. But he doesn't have the votes yet. Alex wants Jessica/Cody out, and she has sway on Jason. Kevin/Matt/Raven will do what Paul says. They think they have Christmas/Kevin/Jason/Alex - and whichever Cody/Jessica is off the block - so far. But Paul has much more sway on those three than Josh or Christmas does.

Also, Elena has no idea that The House knew about voting out Ramses the whole week. If you tell her about that, can you have a side relationship with her and redirect her targets towards Paul/Matt/Raven instead of a risky backdoor plan?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Backdooring Elena with whoever is left between Jess and Cody is stupid because she won't go home and you'll have just made a "big" move for no reason. Now, if you put up Mark and Jess, with the intent of making it look like you're backdooring Cody but actually you pull Jess down and put up Elena, you have a chance, at least. But that's so complicated and requires alienating a bunch of people just to get rid of someone who is so low on the list of people with power in this house. If you look at the house and say, "Wow, Elena is in a really good position," then you're not looking at the house correctly. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Backdooring Elena with whoever is left between Jess and Cody is stupid because she won't go home and you'll have just made a "big" move for no reason. Now, if you put up Mark and Jess, with the intent of making it look like you're backdooring Cody but actually you pull Jess down and put up Elena, you have a chance, at least. But that's so complicated and requires alienating a bunch of people just to get rid of someone who is so low on the list of people with power in this house. If you look at the house and say, "Wow, Elena is in a really good position," then you're not looking at the house correctly. 

This house is sooooooooo petty. They nominate people based on hurt feelings and "I just don't like you". No one has made a (successful) logical GAME move yet. 

• Love 10
Just now, YouKnowNothing said:

This house is sooooooooo petty. They nominate people based on hurt feelings and "I just don't like you". No one has made a (successful) logical GAME move yet. 

I think Paul's initial Cody backdooring was fine. And I think his plan to flush out the hex was PROBABLY the right move. But yes, the rest have been bad. 

• Love 7

I'm just delighted to hear that Christmas and Josh are displaying some small indications that they realize Paul is ordering everyone around. I don't like Christmas or Josh, but will gladly root for them if they become anti-Paul. Because I hate Paul most of all.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Paul's initial Cody backdooring was fine. And I think his plan to flush out the hex was PROBABLY the right move. But yes, the rest have been bad. 

I guess I didn't count Paul's BD of Cody because Cody is now back in the house... but he did succeed at his plan and it did make sense for his game. Also, I hate you for making me compliment Paul. 

• Love 5
Just now, YouKnowNothing said:

I guess I didn't count Paul's BD of Cody because Cody is now back in the house... but he did succeed at his plan and it did make sense for his game. Also, I hate you for making me compliment Paul. 

Paul is a piece of shit, but he plays the game pretty well. But at least Christmas is actually on to him, which is awesome. I don't know that it will do much of anything, but she's already way ahead of the game of anyone in Derrick's alliance in BB16. If you asked Caleb today, he'd probably tell you that he was in charge in BB16. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think this can be said (or re-quoted) enough. So fucking true. So fucking sad. 

53 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I... what? He touches her? I'm assuming just like a hand to the arm but still, that's not cool. I don't know if I would have ended that sentence using "lol" as the punctuation. I would've gone with something like "Gross" or "In your fucking wildest dreams, buddy" or "Try it one more time and you're gonna have to learn to whack off with your left, buddy."

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man, I just found this from the official Global TV (Canadian station) Twitter page and I'm crying:

<snip>

I have my issues with Global sometimes (although I appreciate that paying for time shifting means I get every single Global channel across the country in case I want to know what's happening in Newfoundland and Labrador - and same with CTV) but man, sometimes they get shit so right.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, YouKnowNothing said:

13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Cody's initial attempt to BD Paul was not a bad idea, conceptually.  Cody just got screwed on two fronts: a Production interference machination which coated his intended target with Teflon, and a level of deftness in execution which bore uncanny resemblance to a drunk sea turtle stuck in a shit-filled sewer pipe.

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I... what? He touches her? I'm assuming just like a hand to the arm but still, that's not cool. I don't know if I would have ended that sentence using "lol" as the punctuation. I would've gone with something like "Gross" or "In your fucking wildest dreams, buddy" or "Try it one more time and you're gonna have to learn to whack off with your left, buddy."

We gotta go out for drinks sometime.  :D

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Paul is a piece of shit, but he plays the game pretty well. But at least Christmas is actually on to him, which is awesome. I don't know that it will do much of anything, but she's already way ahead of the game of anyone in Derrick's alliance in BB16. If you asked Caleb today, he'd probably tell you that he was in charge in BB16. 

The problem is, she's starting to talk. She had a long conversation with Alex, and she doesn't realize that Alex has a Final Two (Ha!) with Paul. So, the second she breathes a word against Paul she's exposed. And, let's face it, she's pretty much a sitting duck no matter how well she did in that endurance competition.

But, after a few of the conversations she's had recently, I think she's decided it's time to amp up her game and start putting fractures within the group. I really think that if she hadn't broken her foot she'd turn this into Paul versus Christmas and give him a run for his money.

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Cody's initial attempt to BD Paul was not a bad idea, conceptually.  Cody just got screwed on two fronts: a Production interference machination which coated his intended target with Teflon, and a level of deftness in execution which bore uncanny resemblance to a drunk sea turtle stuck in a shit-filled sewer pipe.

I know everyone says it would still be a terrible move without Production interference, but I'm not sure about that. Who knows what would happen if Paul was on the block. He had a lot of relationships, but so did Cody. I think just the extra drama of the whole thing - where he had to nominate someone else because of Paul's safety - made it blow up times a trillion in his face. If he were able to nominate Paul, I could see Cody able to sway people to vote out the threat.

• Love 2

I think I also heard her tell Josh , in the APSR room, that once she has made jury, you will see a different game from her.

I also thought is was funny she told Josh she is trying to tone down her aggressiveness ( tone of voice) but Mark makes it hard. I think Josh had told her she needed to chill out.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think I also heard her tell Josh , in the APSR room, that once she has made jury, you will see a different game from her.

I also thought is was funny she told Josh she is trying to tone down her aggressiveness ( tone of voice) but Mark makes it hard. I think Josh had told her she needed to chill out.

Once she makes jury? What game is left,?what madness.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

We gotta go out for drinks sometime.  :D

I was gonna say that I would be busy after the summer... but let's be honest, I'm gonna tank on my BBCAN application. Even if I make it through a round or two of casting, I have first week boot written all over my ass due to my mouth. (Also, for extra Canadian content, check my double "buddy", pal.)

21 minutes ago, mooses said:

The problem is, she's starting to talk. She had a long conversation with Alex, and she doesn't realize that Alex has a Final Two (Ha!) with Paul. So, the second she breathes a word against Paul she's exposed. And, let's face it, she's pretty much a sitting duck no matter how well she did in that endurance competition.

But, after a few of the conversations she's had recently, I think she's decided it's time to amp up her game and start putting fractures within the group. I really think that if she hadn't broken her foot she'd turn this into Paul versus Christmas and give him a run for his money.

That's... not a problem for me. Maybe for her. But I'll happily watch Christmas kill her own game. I've been so back and forth on her the entire season. At first I liked her because she seemed mature and had her shit together and was going to play the game. And then she broke her foot and I guess during the fall, her face landed in Paul's ass and while they could surgically repair her foot, they couldn't quite get her out of his ass. Sure, she breaks away from a breath of fresh, sweet air every now and then but this week just totally torpedoed my opinion of her. 

• Love 10