Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Josh look like he is in the perfect position to win $50k.   Well, as long as Paul is in the house. 

This needs to be talked about among the houseguests. They really are stupid if they can't tell Paul has that in mind. Josh is the perfect goat.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Josh will NEVER make it to second place.  

Oh I disagree. If Paul protects him to the end, sure he could. Paul always gets what he wants. People thought Victoria would never last that long, either.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think Paul wants to sit next to Matt or Raven.  No one in the house has any respect for either, the perfect goats.  Josh is so stupid and irritating that they will use him as an easy eviction at some point.  You need to carry a toss away for fall back.  

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I think Paul wants to sit next to Matt or Raven.  No one in the house has any respect for either, the perfect goats.  Josh is so stupid and irritating that they will use him as an easy eviction at some point.  You need to carry a toss away for fall back.  

I don't think anyone can beat Paul, this was almost the perfect cast for him. They show up to vote, otherwise they are just sheep. I don't find Paul interesting, because of who he is playing with. Dummies. Uninteresting, sheep. zzzzz

• Love 2
Just now, F. M. said:

I don't think anyone can beat Paul, this was almost the perfect cast for him. They show up to vote, otherwise they are just sheep. I don't find Paul interesting, because of who he is playing with. Dummies. Uninteresting, sheep. zzzzz

I agree.  He can clutch at the end like he did last year and anger the majority.  BUT this cast has only 2 who could beat him and he will be sure to get rid of them.  Christmas and Kevin.  

Elena told Mark that if she acts a certain way around him, not that she's going to be hateful or malicious, it's because people need to perceive the separation between them.  Mark said, "I've had it." and then turned away and started crying.  She went over to him and started kissing him.  Then she asked if he was crying about her and he affirmed it.  Then she walked out.

• Love 1

Oh my god.  Cody is telling Elena that because Jess told him not to compete in that comp he has not been himself.   This is the root of the problem.  She would not let him be himself.  

11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Elena told Mark that if she acts a certain way around him, not that she's going to be hateful or malicious, it's because people need to perceive the separation between them.  Mark said, "I've had it." and then turned away and started crying.  She went over to him and started kissing him.  Then she asked if he was crying about her and he affirmed it.  Then she walked out.

I empty the trash and put in a load of laundry on a slow morning and I miss this?!  There is no god, where is Dom? 

Interesting conversation between Cody and Elena.  Cody just said he is a dreamer while Jessica is 100% realistic. He wants to jump on the grenade to save her but she won't let him. Sounds like he wants to distance himself from Jess for the sake of her game.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Interesting conversation between Cody and Elena.  Cody just said he is a dreamer while Jessica is 100% realistic. He wants to jump on the grenade to save her but she won't let him. Sounds like he wants to distance himself from Jess for the sake of her game.

He really is in love with her, said it twice that I heard.  He wants a relationship with her in RL and fears if he stays in the game he will ruin that possibility.  And yes, he will ruin it either way, he is doomed to live the single life until he understands more about how to be in a relationship.  

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

VICTIM NOISES!

LOL!

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm glad to know my first impressions of Elena were correct - she is very realistic about this game. Now Mark came in so the conversation's over.

Yes, and smart.  I really like her but her days are numbered unless she can pull out a miracle.  

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I agree.  He can clutch at the end like he did last year and anger the majority.  BUT this cast has only 2 who could beat him and he will be sure to get rid of them.  Christmas and Kevin.  

I'd love Kevin to take it, Christmas would be my second choice, but they still tell Paul everything, hand him the game, season over.LOL

Celeb BBUK is on August 1st..dying to watch that after this dreck 

Paul thinks that if Jessica uses the hex that she and Cody will not be allowed to compete in the next HOH if the eviction is halted.  She told Paul that he would not be able to compete and he thinks that if that's true, they won't be able to compete either and that's why they're so upset even though they might be safe this week.  He is going to get clarification from the DR later.

Just now, F. M. said:

I'd love Kevin to take it, Christmas would be my second choice, but they still tell Paul everything, hand him the game, season over.LOL

Celeb BBUK is on August 1st..dying to watch that after this dreck 

Both of them have kept information from Paul.  

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Paul thinks that if Jessica uses the hex that she and Cody will not be allowed to compete in the next HOH if the eviction is halted.  She told Paul that he would not be able to compete and he thinks that if that's true, they won't be able to compete either and that's why they're so upset even though they might be safe this week.  He is going to get clarification from the DR later.

If she used the hex, she can compete in the HOH, Paul otoh cant! He flushes out the hex, but imho wastes his HOH.

Cody just said how boring would this game be if everyone floated their way through? Just did what the house wanted them to?

Has he been watching the episodes in secret? 

Camera switched, now it's Jason and Raven. Lipstick matches her hoodie. Now should I watch Raven and Jason or Paul? What's on his head? Reminds me of when my mom put on a scarf over her curlers when she went out.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Both of them have kept information from Paul.  

Kevin has withheld small stuff. I'm just not into vets coming back, The HG all tend to play follow the leader

• Love 1

Paul seems to think that the hex's protection doesn't extend to Cody since Jessica got the temptation.  Christmas asked about the possibility that if she uses the hex it stops the eviction completely and then Jessica and Cody are both safe for the time being.  Paul doesn't think that's the case.  He really seems to think that even if Jessica uses the hex Cody can still be voted out.  He cites the fact that Jessica was pissed that he put both of them up this week and told Paul so.

Josh is never going to leave so as long Paul is there.  Or until Paul manipulates the house to get Josh out.  Josh is Paul's shield because he's a big target with his over the top behavior.   It's very akin to Derrick holding onto Zack in BB16.  He all but said so to Jody after he won HOH this Thursday.  "I found Ram to be sneaky where as Josh you know what he's doing and he will go eventually" to paraphrase. 

RED FLAG. 

I think Paul will have problems with Christmas if and when the time comes to dump Josh to jury (if because Josh is bound to win this game).  Christmas is indebted to Josh for saving her during the time she was on the block.  Kevin, Jason, and Alex will be minions and follow Paul's orders.  

Until then I'm enjoying Josh's antics.  This is a reality tv show game for 500Gs. MFers shouldn't coast to get it or made easy.  Rattling and intimidating hgs is fine so as long your not being physically or purposely bullying hgs with no purpose.  At least you know why Josh and Mark hate each other and why Josh will continue to loud and crazy to Mark.  If someone throw pickle, hot sauce juice at my face in the BB house there will be no more kindness,  the line in the sand has been draw and time for some blood. 

• Love 1

Now Elena is telling Paul that Cody told her Jess wouldn't allow him to leave the game this week so she could improve her chances without him.  Paul doesn't necessarily believe that Cody was being honest with Elena.

• Love 1
(edited)

Cody said, in the Marines, it was not unusual for him to be with a group for months and have a deep hate for someone.  You just deal with it.  Where are these guys?  I want to send them a Hickory Farms gift basket.

PTSD explanation.   I was never in combat, doctor but there was this guy.....

17 minutes ago, F. M. said:

Kevin has withheld small stuff. I'm just not into vets coming back, The HG all tend to play follow the leader

I HATE vets coming back.  Christmas has withheld a biggie in that she knows what the hex is, exactly.  Kevin told Jessica that Ramses was going and didn't share that with Paul.  They see Paul.  They know.   And that is why Paul will get rid of Christmas sooner and keep Kevin until the last that he can because he enjoys his company.  

One reason Paul will not take Josh or Christmas far is neither can win a veto comp to take him off the block if necessary.  Not that Raven and Matt can but Matt has a better shot than a woman in a cast and Kevin.   And he does not trust Christmas not to mount a movement against him.  Kevin is a wild card he cannot quite get as far as the game is concerned.  

Edited by wings707

Jessica just told Cody that she went to DR this morning and it wasn't pretty.  The camera immediately dropped them.

This conversation between Jessica and Cody - they really care about each other. They might have a shot at a relationship once this is over.

Never will she be able to deal with his personality.  Never.  She has empathy for him now but real life is going to be very different.  They may try but it won't work for her and she will break his heart.  I would put money on that. 

• Love 3

Paul is saying that if Jess and Cody stay in the game this week, he will make it known that next week everyone will be gunning to get Jessica out so that Cody will stay and get to be miserable in the jury house without her.

Paul referred to Cody as a cocky douchebag.  That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is saying that if Jess and Cody stay in the game this week, he will make it known that next week everyone will be gunning to get Jessica out so that Cody will stay and get to be miserable in the jury house without her.

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If Cody leaves this week like Paul wants, then he'll be miserable at home without Jessica. So why would Paul's threat have any effect on Jessica's desire to save Cody or not?

18 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Josh is never going to leave so as long Paul is there.

Yeah, I am beginning to believe this.   I do feel badly for him because he is so impossibly stupid but I want him gone.   ugh  I wonder if he embarrasses his family.  They love him but I think he does. 

• Love 1
Just now, Michichick said:

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If Cody leaves this week like Paul wants, then he'll be miserable at home without Jessica. So why would Paul's threat have any effect on Jessica's desire to save Cody or not?

I think he thinks Cody will be more miserable by staying because he knows that Cody is not social and doesn't really like any of them.  And on top of that, he will also have to live with the fact that Jessica is out of the game while he stays in.  I think he's still hoping to plant the seed at the veto ceremony that Jessica is not the target if she doesn't use the hex this week, assuming someone other than Jessica or Cody wins.  Then I think he might bring up the Jessica being the next target thing before eviction night if he senses that Jessica still plans on using the hex this week.

Fantasy- Elena, Christmas, Kevin, Jessica and Jason mount a counter espionage squadron to manipulate Paul OTB, as a pawn, of course.  Tell him to fight for the veto but do not use it saying you are the only one, who no one will vote out, we have to get ______.  

Now Elena is relating Cody's and her conversation to Paul. I may take back my good opinion.

She is working to get back on the other side of the house, so I understand her motive here.  She has to be against Cody so as not to be grouped with him. 

Paul and company all are convinced there's no way the hex will result in this week being null because of how many people will still be left at this point. 

I so wish Christmas was in HOH to hear Paul go on and on and on about what he thinks the hex is!  She would keep her mouth shut and I want to watch that.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I so wish Christmas was in HOH to hear Paul go on and on and on about what he thinks the hex is!  She would keep her mouth shut and I want to watch that.

When Christmas was in there earlier, she did bring up the possibility that the hex might just nullify the eviction.  Paul, being Paul, dismissed that notion.  A few minutes ago he said that he doesn't think the hex results in a null week because that would be like a curse on the house and that couldn't be because the curse is this new competition thing.

I love how they are all up there coming up with all kinds of crazy possibilities for what the hex really means.  They just can't accept the most logical explanation about how Jessica and Cody would both be safe, which is that the eviction will be nullified. 

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

When Christmas was in there earlier, she did bring up the possibility that the hex might just nullify the eviction.  Paul, being Paul, dismissed that notion.  A few minutes ago he said that he doesn't think the hex results in a null week because that would be like a curse on the house and that couldn't be because the curse is this new competition thing.

Love this.  Good girl.  She is the one I am rooting for to flip the script here.  I would like her to trust Kevin, I am not sure she does totally.  Elena is someone for sure and Jessica.  

If she won HOH I have no idea who she would nominate other than Cody and who would be her backup if he wins veto.  

Paul just said something about how he's glad he got HOH this week because he might have been the only one to take this shot this week.  Matt agreed with him.  I hope Paul made a mental note of that considering that Matt and Raven were the last 2 competitors left besides Paul in the HOH competition.  Matt could have said that he and Raven would have taken the shot without a doubt but instead he agreed with Paul.

• Love 3

Paul's "secret" alliance with Alex was brilliant.  The deal is, we don't hang out, we stay distant so no one knows.   Smart.  He has no intention of going to F2 with her!  He cemented an ally on 'the other side' of the house early on and does not have to put energy toward it.   Paul is playing an excellent game.  His skill at working the crowd is noteworthy (understatement).  I don't like vets returning but I am rolling with it and hoping there is an upset.   We have no choice.  Well, we can get worked up with hate, I suppose.  I don't choose to do that.   I prefer to use that on Alex and Josh.  

• Love 2

Paul is so convinced that if he lets it be known that Jessica will be the target next week, that she will be convinced to not use the hex and get Cody out this week.  He says he will bring up the fact that she will miss out on jury if that happens.  It's hard to know exactly where Jessica's head is at but last night when Cody told her he was will willing to sacrifice his game this week so she could go farther, she said something about she doesn't care about the game and that this isn't about the game.  I think at this point she's more concerned with saving her relationship with Cody and working through the game together, even if it means they won't win.  But Paul also said a little while ago that he is going to try to get Cody to blow up again so that Jess will be willing to cut Cody loose.  If that happens, she may very well change her mind about using the hex.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Christi said:

what are the exact rules of the hex?

It is good for 4 weeks but once it is used it is done.   It stops the eviction. No one goes.  HOH is then played and Paul cannot play.  

Veto comp is now.  Dogs

Edited by wings707
(edited)

No matter what I think it would benefit Jessica the most to use the hex this week. Next week is the last week it is valid, and if Cody is also in the house, they have 2 shots at getting HOH. The only way she is safe both weeks is if she uses it this week (since she has to use it before the vote) and then one of them wins HOH next week (because Cody is the only person she can trust to not nominate her).

Edited by cocobeans
Brain is fried from studying :-(
5 hours ago, wings707 said:

Why is the middle bedroom called the money room?  

Because there's money on the walls.

5 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Honestly, after reading everything, I came off feeling bad for Mark. After hearing how he was bullied as a kid, I can understand him snapping at fucking Josh being a fucking asshole because he wants Paul to like him. 

This. I feel bad for Mark. It's not fun to watch. Also, watching Josh be an asshole because Paul tells him to be makes me really uncomfortable.

37 minutes ago, Christi said:

I really want to like Jason..he would be my favorite if it wasnt for all the animal abuse?

I know, right. I haven't even heard him talk about animal abuse, but he is really gross about women so I have a hard time fully backing him. He shows glimpses though that make me really like him. And honestly most of these people suck pretty hard in one way or another.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Too bad Will Hauser (?) doesn't do a better job with his parody.  This cast is ripe for comedy from someone with a keener wit. 

Sorry I beg to differ.  I thought Wil was spot on. LOL.  

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, cocobeans said:

No matter what I think it would benefit Jessica the most to use the hex this week. Next week is the last week it is valid, and if Cody is also in the house, they have 2 shots at getting HOH. The only way she is safe both weeks is if she uses it this week (since she has to use it before the vote) and then one of them wins HOH next week.

It is valid for 4 weeks so next week would be the 3rd.  She will definitely use it this week, they are both on the block and they don't want to win the veto, they didn't even listen to it on the TV, they stayed in bed.   That will be funny on the show, I wonder how they will deal with it.  Cody will just stare and let the scroll time out.  

(edited)

well the whole rodeo thing is one big ball of animal abuse.  He also told a story about buying a bunch of rabbits, watched them have have sex, and then killed them all. Something about his wife wanting a rabbit fur blanket....jesus?

Edited by Christi
30 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It is valid for 4 weeks so next week would be the 3rd.  She will definitely use it this week, they are both on the block and they don't want to win the veto, they didn't even listen to it on the TV, they stayed in bed.   That will be funny on the show, I wonder how they will deal with it.  Cody will just stare and let the scroll time out.

I was thinking about this as well.  I wonder if Cody will even attempt to read the teleprompter script or if he will just give his angry look the whole time.  Please BB, have you best editors on this one!