Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica is telling Cody that Christmas asked her permission to vote for Ramses.  Jessica wants it to be unanimous and told her so.

Oh boy. Does Paul know Christmas did that? He's likely not going to be happy about that unless he authorized it. He might turn on her like he did Dom.

Just now, vb68 said:

Oh boy. Does Paul know Christmas did that? He's likely not going to be happy about that unless he authorized it. He might turn on her like he did Dom.

I'm not sure if he knows or not.  Now Elena is telling Paul that Jessica is nervous about the votes because a few people have not given Jessica a firm answer on who they're voting out.  Elena asked Paul if he was voting Josh out and Paul told her yes.

Elena said she hasn't asked Matt and Raven who they're voting for.  Paul said he doesn't think it's a good idea to ask people who they're voting for because it will make people suspicious of Elena.

Christmas is now in there telling Elena and Paul how she asked permission to vote Ramses out.

10 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yea Christmas told just about everyone (that's in the know) that she said she wanted to be a vote for Ramses

everyone should be pissed cuz now she'll look good while everyone else looks bad lol

• Love 1

If Christmas does vote Ramses out that means only one more vote to make it a tie.  Oh be still my heart.  Come on Kevin, time for a hinkey vote.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Veto meeting is over and done with. Is there any benefit to keeping the blindside under wraps until eviction night? Other than the "shocking" moment on television?

I'd pay for one of them to march up to Cody and Jessica and tell them that Josh is staying. At least shit might get interesting? For five minutes?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

No, Christmas told Jessica she wanted to be a vote to KEEP Ramses. 

I wasn't watching during this (thunderstorm and hail in this part of the world!), so genuine question — why would Christmas have to ask permission from Jessica to vote to keep Ramses when that's what Jessica wants?

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Veto meeting is over and done with. Is there any benefit to keeping the blindside under wraps until eviction night? Other than the "shocking" moment on television?

Just speculating, but maybe they think if everyone knows, it will give people more time to convince others to keep Ramses instead? Since if the few who want Josh gone think he's going, then they won't feel the need to try and convince the others. I mean, if you think your anti-Ramses side is solid, then it's not an issue, but perhaps King Paul doesn't actually think that?

19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

If Christmas does vote Ramses out that means only one more vote to make it a tie.  Oh be still my heart.  Come on Kevin, time for a hinkey vote.  

I don't understand this. How will one more vote make it a tie? I think right now only Cody, Mark, and Elena are voting Josh out. Paul, Matt, Raven, Alex, Kevin, Jason, Christmas are voting Ramses out.

10 minutes ago, flipflopdiva said:

Just speculating, but maybe they think if everyone knows, it will give people more time to convince others to keep Ramses instead? Since if the few who want Josh gone think he's going, then they won't feel the need to try and convince the others. I mean, if you think your anti-Ramses side is solid, then it's not an issue, but perhaps King Paul doesn't actually think that?

Most likely. But now we're left with Kevin bitching about getting yard access and everyone else bitching about Ramses and his stinky socks. Zzzz...

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's a great move for Christmas to protect herself. I would like to see Paul react to it. 

Yeah, but Jessica was telling Cody that she was going to tell Christmas no, that she wanted this to be a unanimous vote.  So Christmas will be right back to square one along with everyone else.

• Love 3

Josh = Elena, Mark, Cody, Christmas

Ramses = Paul, Matt, Raven, Jason, Alex 

If Kevin would vote for Josh to go it would be a tie and Jess would break it and Josh would go.  

I think the Kevin hinky vote thing is wishful thinking.  Isn't that just a Paul move?  He instructs Kevin to throw in a hinky vote and he does.  Kevin doesn't come up with ideas like that on his own. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

If Kevin would vote for Josh to go it would be a tie and Jess would break it and Josh would go.  

Well, if Christmas wants to change her mind and vote out Josh for fun, then it could work. But Christmas has been the frontrunner for keeping Josh. I mean, Paul's done his work, but he's less invested in keeping Josh than Christmas has been. I mean, it won't be happening unless Kevin can convince Jason to also vote out Josh, since I don't think Kevin's all that fond of Josh. But since Alex is still in the game, Jason will vote with Alex.

Shit, I was confused.  Ramses is going.  Eh, so what.  If they let Josh out there is a chance for some trouble.  I am not sure they will let him wander the house without a handler though.  

I'd be willing to bet that Paul lets Elena know the plan at some point before the eviction. He'll make up some lie about Ramses and say they have to vote him out now, and Elena will buy it because of course she will.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Shit, I was confused.  Ramses is going.  Eh, so what.  If they let Josh out there is a chance for some trouble.  I am not sure they will let him wander the house without a handler though.  

right after the veto cermony he was going nuts in the wave room.  i can't handle listening to him so i wasn't listening but i'm pretty sure i could see a 'fuck paul' over and over so then i had wished i was listening because that doesn't really make sense. but he was dancing around and stuff. i'm surprised no one walked in on him. 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

right after the veto cermony he was going nuts in the wave room.  i can't handle listening to him so i wasn't listening but i'm pretty sure i could see a 'fuck paul' over and over so then i had wished i was listening because that doesn't really make sense. but he was dancing around and stuff. i'm surprised no one walked in on him. 

It must have been fuck Cody or Mark, he loves Paul.  

(edited)

This. This right here is what I'm talking about.

I have no idea where Jessica is but Cody is sitting in the living room with Mark and Elena. 

Everyone else is in the parlour/apple room/APSR with Paul holding court.

How do you not see it?

ETA: Okay, Matt is still holding Raven in her death throes in bed and Josh might be elsewhere. But still.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, if Christmas wants to change her mind and vote out Josh for fun, then it could work. But Christmas has been the frontrunner for keeping Josh. I mean, Paul's done his work, but he's less invested in keeping Josh than Christmas has been.

This is why I'm confused on Christmas going to Jess like that.  Like Jess was going to say "Oh, that's fine. No biggie."

Edited by vb68
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Christmas isn't really planning to vote Josh out, though. That's why she asked Jessica for "permission" to vote out Ramses. She's planning to vote out Ramses and hopes to do it without pissing off Jessica.

• Love 3

I wish Jessica would put up Paul.  Heck just keep taking shots at him because for sure he and all his minions will be coming after Jessica and Cody every week they can.

Never back off from a bully.  Maybe they would not get enough votes to get rid of him but they would get Josh out and also it would make the others think...hum maybe Paul should go.

I think they are missing a huge opportunity not putting Paul on the block every chance they get. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Christmas isn't really planning to vote Josh out, though. That's why she asked Jessica for "permission" to vote out Ramses. She's planning to vote out Ramses and hopes to do it without pissing off Jessica.

Ahhh, thanks.  That's it.  

2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Never back off from a bully.  Maybe they would not get enough votes to get rid of him but they would get Josh out and also it would make the others think...hum maybe Paul should go.

Yes, this is what I think as well.   At least put in him the mix to give them reason to discuss the possibility.  

Why in the world do these clueless morons think that not only will Josh be evicted, but that it will be UNANIMOUS?! Because that's what they asked for them to do. And they think that their will is going to make people do what they say because....why, exactly? How are they this dumb? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ahhh, thanks.  That's it.  

Yes, this is what I think as well.   At least put in him the mix to give them reason to discuss the possibility.  

Putting Paul up is firing a shot.  Nobody in the house is in their corner right now.  They are the biggest targets so things can't get any worse for them putting Paul up.  And the worst that can happen is Josh goes for sure..a win either way.    Then they have two weeks to try and win again.  If Cody doesn't win HOH next week then they use the hex.  Then they both try for the following week.  Paul has to go.  Darn they all have to see that.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why in the world do these clueless morons think that not only will Josh be evicted, but that it will be UNANIMOUS?! Because that's what they asked for them to do. And they think that their will is going to make people do what they say because....why, exactly? How are they this dumb? 

Because the HoH has all the unlimited power for the week! Duh.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think by saving the houses' beloved Paul they think the sheep will do their bidding and evict Josh.  Dumb.  Put somebody big up against Josh and let the chips fall and at least they get rid of another BIG enemy.

Edited by Jeanne222
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Because the HoH has all the unlimited power for the week! Duh.

What's especially bizarre is that they're not the first people to think that just because they're HoH, people will do what they ask. However, unlike those other people, they've already seen FIRST HAND people not do what they want just because they were HoH and yet they went out and just did it again!! So super special dumb. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

What's especially bizarre is that they're not the first people to think that just because they're HoH, people will do what they ask. However, unlike those other people, they've already seen FIRST HAND people not do what they want just because they were HoH and yet they went out and just did it again!! So super special dumb. 

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. 

I feel like Jessica and Cody need that cross stitched onto a pillow to take with them to their new marriage home after the show (well, after he impresses her with his breeding skills, of course).

• Love 4

I think Cody and Jessica think...that since they didn't target anybody special they will do their bidding on Ramses and Josh.  I think it showed Cody came back to the house weak.  Jessica thinks she is playing a great social game since last week.  In reality she is all of their #2 target.  Nothing has changed. 

Jessica would have gone home last week except for Dominique.  Paul decided Dominique was the bigger threat.  I think that was Paul's mistake.  Not taking out Jessica and now here we are.

Maybe we should all chip in for one of those banners...Get Paul, Get Paul, Get Paul!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Edited: because I don't know wtf is even going on any more.

No one does!

54 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'd be willing to bet that Paul lets Elena know the plan at some point before the eviction. He'll make up some lie about Ramses and say they have to vote him out now, and Elena will buy it because of course she will.

I think this is what Paul should do, but never underestimate Paul's need to 'make good tv' for no reason and fuck himself over in the process. I certainly hope he doesn't tell her because then maybe, just maybe, she'll wake the fuck up. I mean, she likely won't, but there'd be a chance!

41 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Honestly I think Jessica does know deep down that this is not going to work out, but she won't let herself entertain it for too long because she doesn't want to believe it. Plus, Cody actually truly believes all these people who lied to him before and that he lied to and fucked over and that already voted him out are telling the truth and Jessica lets him get in her head.

26 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Jessica would have gone home last week except for Dominique.  Paul decided Dominique was the bigger threat.  I think that was Paul's mistake.  Not taking out Jessica and now here we are.

But it wasn't a mistake for Paul at all because Jessica didn't nom him and instead nommed someone he's wanted out since week 1. This worked out swimmingly for Paul, like everything always does.

This is Raven's 'mac and cheese:'

Also, Mark/Elena/Cody were just talking about what a great cast BB16 was. As if we needed more proof of their stupidity!

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is Raven's 'mac and cheese:'

Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee Raven!

I meant it when I said last night that Kraft Singles (or similar products) are a situational use. This wouldn't be one of them.

ETA: The twitter caption on that makes me laugh so hard

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I meant it when I said last night that Kraft Singles (or similar products) are a situational use. This wouldn't be one of them.

Terrible looking mac and cheese.  Terrible

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Terrible looking mac and cheese.  Terrible

I realized I was being unfair to Sandra Lee. All of her recipes on Food Network for mac and cheese recommend using a boxed mac and cheese and then adding shredded cheese to them (the "Italian style" is particularly lulzworthy). EVEN SANDRA LEE PUTS SOME REAL CHEESE IN HERS, RAVEN.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I....I just can't. I really just can't deal with that. That actually....I can't even find the words to describe how irrationally infuriated I am over an alternative way of making a pasta dish. Like....do they not have real cheese where she can grate it over the pasta instead? Do they have a cheese grater? Couldn't they ask for packaged already grated cheese? 

Why the hell is THIS the thing that gets me to get angry today? Not Jessica not using the veto, not Josh being a prick, not Ramses not talking to Jessica (though I did get irritated), but THIS FAKE ASS MOTHER EFFING MAC AND FAKE CHEESE?  

• Love 17
(edited)

Right, and the funniest part was Josh bitching and moaning because he didn't get to have any of Raven's amazing mac and cheese!! I feel like the sight of this dish would've made me volunteer to be a have not! 

Raven's cooking reminds me of Honey Boo Boo and her mom making "spaghetti" (or "sketti," as they called it) with ketchup and butter. 

Edited by KootieTaw
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Do you think she literally called the police?    Did they literally show up?   ?

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, KootieTaw said:

Raven's cooking reminds me of Honey Boo Boo and her mom making "spaghetti" (or "sketti," as they called it) with ketchup and butter. 

I think I just died a little inside. 

ETA:

Just now, brdwygurl said:

Do you think she literally called the police?    Did they literally show up?   ?

"Hi, 911? I'd like to report a crime. Yes, in the Big Brother house. Raven is literally murdering all the other HGs taste buds."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

I fucking love Kraft singles. I do not love them (nor have I ever heard of) them as an ingredient in mac and cheese. Sadly, I think this was intentional on Raven's part and not a matter of BB not giving them real cheese. And if they didn't... I mean... how many production/crew eyes are on these cameras at any given time? I REFUSE to believe that not one person would see that monstrosity even once (because doesn't she make this "dish" all the time?) and NOT immediately intervene and send a PA on an emergency run to the nearest supermarket for some actual fucking cheese. Gross.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I....I just can't. I really just can't deal with that. That actually....I can't even find the words to describe how irrationally infuriated I am over an alternative way of making a pasta dish. Like....do they not have real cheese where she can grate it over the pasta instead? Do they have a cheese grater? Couldn't they ask for packaged already grated cheese? 

Why the hell is THIS the thing that gets me to get angry today? Not Jessica not using the veto, not Josh being a prick, not Ramses not talking to Jessica (though I did get irritated), but THIS FAKE ASS MOTHER EFFING MAC AND FAKE CHEESE?  

I had my moment with the fake cheese yesterday.  There is no excuse for not supplying them with real, healthy food.  None.  

I have listened to the feeds off and on for very little today and I just heard Raven's 3rd reference to her disease.  There had to have been more. 

• Love 2
Just now, yankee1151 said:

I fucking love Kraft singles. I do not love them (nor have I ever heard of) them as an ingredient in mac and cheese. Sadly, I think this was intentional on Raven's part and not a matter of BB not giving them real cheese. And if they didn't... I mean... how many production/crew eyes are on these cameras at any given time? I REFUSE to believe that not one person would see that monstrosity even once (because doesn't she make this "dish" all the time?) and NOT immediately intervene and send a PA on an emergency run to the nearest supermarket for some actual fucking cheese. Gross.

It's especially galling if you remember BB16 and Frankie Grande's expensive fish filling the majority of the fridge and freezer. 

BB16: Tuna steaks!
BB19: Kraft Singles?

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's especially galling if you remember BB16 and Frankie Grande's expensive fish filling the majority of the fridge and freezer. 

BB16: Tuna steaks!
BB19: Kraft Singles?

I'd prefer a Kraft single on a tuna steak to that nastiness Raven is "cooking."

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven- My disease stunts growth.  

She's probably telling the truth about it. I imagine it would be hard for the body to ingest and use all those nutrients and whatnot from food if you're constantly throwing it back up. I could see that leading to growth issues. Of course, they told me that coffee would stunt my growth but even after being a half a pot a day person since an early age, I topped out at 5 foot 11. 

BTW, get ready for another tour of gastrointestinal issues with Raven. She's making pork chops, y'all!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3