Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

How did I go so long without making a "That's So Raven" joke? It's been sitting right there, the whole time!

I really wanted to make that joke, but then I decided against it. So thanks for making it for me!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

See, this is why the big group of pretty people will continue to skate through and why the big alliance in BB16 continued to skate through. The outsiders refuse to see that they need to work together and that they need to actually go after the big alliance.

Actually, the outsiders in BB16 wanted to do it.  But the stupid BotB kept any big moves from happening, and they had almost no chance of doing so with fucking Christine and Nicole in the house, stopping every attempt at it happening.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The railing cut her foot between two toes.  She said........brace yourself............she is to tell the DR if she is feeling anything from her head bump.  Forgot exact wording she used.   Wanna bet she starts feeling woozie?   During the HOH lock down for the stair clean up.  Fish so we may not see her histrionics.  Mean, I know.  

Maybe they'll wait to lock down when the episode starts. Then they can go to fish or kittens while we're watching the show.

(edited)

Somebody mentioned above that we are only 2 weeks into the season.  OMG! I feel like I have been slogging through this for months already.

Dull, dull, dull.

ETA: Major props to those of you who are actually watching this crap and reporting it to those of us who are merely reading about it .

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 7

Paul is holding a transparent package of rice in his hand and asks "Is this brown rice? It just says long-grain rice on the label." Now can't you tell if it's brown or white by just looking? (I can at least.) Paul is so nice, he's making supper for the injured saint, Raven. I guess I'd rather eat what Paul fixes than what Raven cooks.

14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I feel like I have been draggings through this month's Somebody mentioned above that we are only 2 weeks into this season. OMG! I feel like I have been dragging through this for months already. 

I know what you mean, this is only the second live eviction tomorrow. But it seems like this has been going on forever!

Watch, things will change so much we'll all love Jessica.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Watch, things will change so much we'll all love Jessica.

I seriously doubt I'm going to last that long. I can't remember ever being so completely disengaged. I can't even muster up like or dislike of Paul. They're all, they and their various Illnesses and injuries, are boring. Just ..........Boring. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really wanted to make that joke, but then I decided against it. So thanks for making it for me!

Last week I took the Hogworts quiz and got sorted into Ravenclaw. I woke up out of a dead sleep wondering if the results were accurate, because perhaps I'd overthought the questions. Then I thought, "That's so Ravenclaw!" (It seemed really funny at 3 a.m.) 

• Love 11

Paul has destroyed this season for me. I can tolerate all kinds of behavior from the HGs, with the exception of despotic bully and that's all Paul is. And CBS has turned the season into the Paul Show. Honestly I would rather watch Cody and Jessica sit around than watch one more minute of Paul.

• Love 24

Raven has been talking about her injuries off and on in a steady stream since the feeds returned after the stair cleaning fish.  She is definitely milking it.  She is still waiting for her stitches.  Her cut has healed by now!  I butterflied all my son's gashes and not a scar remains.  

They are babying her.  "After you get your stitches they will probably let you rest."  groan

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Paul has destroyed this season for me. I can tolerate all kinds of behavior from the HGs, with the exception of despotic bully and that's all Paul is. And CBS has turned the season into the Paul Show. Honestly I would rather watch Cody and Jessica sit around than watch one more minute of Paul.

Agree completely. His arrogance knows no bounds. Not once has he acknowledged that he was saved from eviction last week because of the fan vote which clearly no newbie had a chance of winning. He's only there because he was given three weeks of protection at the start of the game. Then he was handed his current HOH reign by a bunch of morons who are too stupid to think long enough to realize that Cody is their best shit at getting Paul out of the house when he's no longer protected by his stupid amulet. 

I tolerated Paul last season, just barely. This season he makes my blood boil every time he comes on the screen, which is all the freaking time!

• Love 14

Oh my god. Ok, so I turn back on the feeds to see what's going on. I hoped I wouldn't get the same four types of feeds: Jody doing anything, Paul aggressively talking to someone about game, Elena/Mark passive aggressively conversing/making out, and Dominique doing her makeup.

I got option number 4. 

Oh, and Paul's on the other camera. Great. I can't just have...oh, I don't know, any other combination, can I? 

• Love 1

So I may be projecting my Jason hate onto him, so please correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to give a false assumption. But does Jason seem more concerned about Raven and her TOES FALLING OFF....I mean bleeding foot that needs stitches than when he broke Christmas' foot? I don't watch enough of Jason, but the little I've seen, he has been conversing a lot with Raven while she's been laying dramatically on the couch, waiting for someone to notice her injured foot. 

Ok, I assume that BB told her to keep her foot elevated.

And as I say that, she's gone...somewhere.

Also, I just turned cameras to Paul/Jessica talking very civilly...and then Cody came from out of nowhere to assert his dominance kiss Jessica's cheek. 

• Love 3
(edited)

So I may be projecting my Jason hate onto him, so please correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to give a false assumption. But does Jason seem more concerned about Raven and her TOES FALLING OFF....I mean bleeding foot that needs stitches than when he broke Christmas' foot? I don't watch enough of Jason, but the little I've seen, he has been conversing a lot with Raven while she's been laying dramatically on the couch, waiting for someone to notice her injured foot. 

Ok, I assume that BB told her to keep her foot elevated.

And as I say that, she's gone...somewhere.

Also, I just turned cameras to Paul/Jessica talking very civilly...and then Cody came from out of nowhere to assert his dominance kiss Jessica's cheek. 

NO projecting!  Jason has not given Christmas the time of day.  Pinhead.  

Elena looks pretty tonight.  Her pale pink T and matching hair bow with black jeans,* sans makeup makes me love her for the time being.  She looks sweet and vulnerable.  I have had the sound off, so there is that.   I kind of like the way she is being present wherever Paul is and not sure it is all about game, she has a little thing for him.  She will NEVER get anything back but she is available, in case. 

* my current favorites are my black jeans and flowing pale pink boyfriend shirt.  I stop traffic!  Well, not really, I just cross when the light is green.  But in my mind! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Everybody is participating in Paul's yoga lessons, but Kevin just sits on the sofa and watches.  Good for him! Paul's doing a weird kind of plank. I don't think you're supposed to arch your back - I thought you kept it straight,

Fish - time for Raven's stitches? That brave, wounded warrior!  She has sacrificed much for the sake of Big Brother. But Matt will stay by her side and wipe her fever'd brow.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So I may be projecting my Jason hate onto him, so please correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to give a false assumption. But does Jason seem more concerned about Raven and her TOES FALLING OFF....I mean bleeding foot that needs stitches than when he broke Christmas' foot?

I noticed that, too. I didn't really care about Jason not falling over himself with grief over Christmas. I mean, it was an accident and she was just as much to blame so. But I do find it odd that he literally didn't give one shit about Christmas and yet he was practically fawning over Raven immediately after her injury.

OK, I found some pics of Elena from 2 years ago and I swear this is not the same girl that's in the house right now!

PZBNnxl.jpg

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Meanwhile, in Have Not Watch Status....Matt's eating cereal. Again. 

Why don;t the rest of the HNs juts eat whatever they want? Like I truly don't understand. If they're not gonna bitch in the DR about it (which is what I'd do lol), then why not just take a page out of his book and completely disregard the rules.

• Love 2

So, the cameras cut to HOH and Dom is up there. I legit said out loud, "I swear, if she's up there doing her goddamn makeup again..."

Man, once it's pointed out to you, you just can't unsee things....Now all I associate with Dom is her God talk and doing her makeup 20 hours a day.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Meanwhile, in Have Not Watch Status....Matt's eating cereal. Again. 

They have to come up with new HN things.  Slop and torturous sleeping arrangements has run its course.  And stop with the costumes.  I see no point, hilarity or interest for viewers and that is where the money is, for fuck sake.  Without us, no sponsors and no money.  They lose track of this. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

She's had a lip job, dyed her hair and put on weight. Her nose might be different, too, but that's harder to tell.

Since Elena's on cams now, I decided to, unfortunately, take a look. I don't even like judging appearances like this, so I'll make an observation. Her nose now is definitely a lot narrower than in the above picture, so I think she did get a nose job too.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So, the cameras cut to HOH and Dom is up there. I legit said out loud, "I swear, if she's up there doing her goddamn makeup again..."

Man, once it's pointed out to you, you just can't unsee things....Now all I associate with Dom is her God talk and doing her makeup 20 hours a day.

LMAO!  This is SO true!  

Looking at that pic, Elena has had a damn good lip enhancement and maybe a narrowing of her nose tip.  Good job, I say!  She is a pretty girl.  And yes she battles her weight, she has talked about that.  

• Love 1

Alex recognizes that there really is no way for them to penetrate the other group.  She, Jason, and Ramses are discussing who should go up if they win HOH.  Jason suggests they put up the showmances.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Alex recognizes that there really is no way for them to penetrate the other group.  She, Jason, and Ramses are discussing who should go up if they win HOH.  Jason suggests they put up the showmances.

Good idea.  Jason had a moment here.  

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Finally, somebody's talking sense!

• Love 3

Everything in me wants to pop in and cut Alex's hair to shoulder length.  That won't solve the problem totally but it is a step in the direction that she could deal with after having watched herself on TV.  What hair stylist would go ahead and bleach an Asian's black hair to blonde?  I want their name and I will chop their hair off, too.  Just on principal. 

• Love 3

Raven's back.  She said they couldn't numb the area for the stitches so she was screaming in pain while they were doing it.  And she has to have antibiotics.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ooh, someone else who has Jason hate! Was it him talking about his DUIs earlier that caused the hate or is it just a general hate? Inquiring minds want to know!

48 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK, I found some pics of Elena from 2 years ago and I swear this is not the same girl that's in the house right now!

She was so pretty! Nothing against how she looks now but damn! Hard to believe that fresh faced young girl is the same one that says "dick" every 3.4 seconds.

ETA:

Shoutout to @Victim Noises. I don't know if you changed your name or created a new account but props. Second best username ever. (Sorry, Overwhelming No with the apple pie still takes the cake pie.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Jason did feel really bad and responsible for christmas' foot. To the point where he thought he would get nominated and voted out and she would hate him forever.  I've seen him around her but since he didn't cause ravens accident he's probably a little more comfortable coddling her about it. Not to mention Christmas probably wouldn't want that and I wouldn't be surprised if she told him not too and we all know raven is allllll about the attention. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven's back.  She said they couldn't numb the area for the stitches so she was screaming in pain while they were doing it.  And she has to have antibiotics.

Jesus.  Of course the numbing shot hurts.  

3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Jason did feel really bad and responsible for christmas' foot. To the point where he thought he would get nominated and voted out and she would hate him forever.  I've seen him around her but since he didn't cause ravens accident he's probably a little more comfortable coddling her about it. Not to mention Christmas probably wouldn't want that and I wouldn't be surprised if she told him not too and we all know raven is allllll about the attention. 

Thanks, I missed his concern. 

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, I had no idea that blood could drip black and blue </s>

Also, I wondered if Cody whispered to Raven as he set her in the DR, "I can see your toenail hanging from your foot."

I think I just fell in love with you. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven cannot stop mentioning how much she screamed while getting her stitches. 

I knew she'd be like that. I mean, with everything she's been through, she can't handle getting stitches? We get it, Raven. You died twice. You have a deadly illness. And now you had to endure pain getting your toes stitched up. I get that it hurts, and I empathize. Now stop whining about it. 

I think this is surpassing Christmas talking about her broken foot, and it hasn't even been six hours for Raven. And I have become annoyed at Christmas unable to not mention her broken foot in some way. This is also on the same level as Kryssie's AMPUTATED HANDS. 

• Love 4

It is entirely possible that the HGs will tire of Raven and her health complaints and be more willing to put her OTB.   She is pushing too hard on her foot mishap.  If Christmas comes back things may get tense in the, "look at me, I am in pain" category.  

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Twitter says hoh is endurance comp.  Probably true but they said Candy  Crush was, as well, and I would not have assigned that label. 

I have a feeling it'll be an actual Endurance Comp. Only cuz it doesn't seem that they will be doing a Temptation this week as the voting ends on the 19th- so they need something to fill the Sunday episode. Something that will take longer then catching candy and rolling a ball into a hole. Haha. 

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Paul and Dominique are talking about Cody:  "He does look good for 32".  Yes, because 32 is ancient.

Haha. I actually think Paul looks older then Cody, maybe it's the beard! Haha. I'm 32, I don't think I look ancient! Haha. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Raven cannot stop mentioning how much she screamed while getting her stitches. 

Yes.  Right after it happened, sitting in the kitchen with many, she regaled her ordeal.  She said she took the paint off the railing with her Elbow!.  After a few seconds it hit her that this was impossible and added, it must have been the cup that hit it.  Caught in her drama. 

Edited by wings707

The camera just zoomed in on Elena's boobs.  It's a good thing the feeds are not in 3D because it probably would have seemed like getting knocked out by those giant knockers.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

The camera just zoomed in on Elena's boobs.  It's a good thing the feeds are not in 3D because it probably would have seemed like getting knocked out by those giant knockers.

The camera guys are bored already. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't think you guys accurately described how fucking hilarious Raven looked when she came back from getting her stitches (or maybe before? not sure). The mascara, all over her face. The tragic expression. The pound of hair on top of her head. It looked like one of those scenes from a Lifetime movie, like she's bravely saying goodbye to her lover before she goes to the hospital to shuffle off this mortal coil. 

So brave, Raven. So fucking brave. No one knows the pain that you're in with that foot injury.

Oh. Wait. 

Jesus, from twitter.  It takes hours for something to turn black and blue!

"Her foot is dripping blood... all black & blue." Raven slipped on the stairs & hit her head, foot, & elbow. Feeds have cut. #BB19

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, I had no idea that blood could drip black and blue </s>

Also, I wondered if Cody whispered to Raven as he set her in the DR, "I can see your toenail hanging from your foot."

And look, mystery solved. It was the gallons on mascara dripping down her face that was black and blue.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 20