Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, vb68 said:

And what everyone said about BB10. Over and over. I think it came along at a pivotal time too. Well at least for me. I was about ready to give up after awful BB9.  And seriously, I always say this, but Keesha's birthday is probably the most classic BB thing you could ever watch.  

OMG, YES. The flat, listless singing. The tense silence. Libra's classic cake line. The ceasefire that lasts about ten seconds. Dan staying completely out of it with his face in a book.

Seriously, I think the only reason I put myself through the anguish and frequent disappointment of watching Auntie Alli's Summer Camp for Dysfunctional Children every year is the hope that we'll get another cast half as good as Season 10's. The early boots were relatively memorable (and Steven got a whole new career out of it!), the older players went deep, and Dan and Memphis were one of the show's more tolerable bromances. But alas...

• Love 15

So does Ramses nominate himself right at the point the HOH is about to turn the keys?  HOH then takes one of his choices off or is he the 3rd person on the block and can compete for veto?  Or has to stay there? Anyone know anything about this? 

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Well, now it's time for my own UO.  One that might definitely get me pelted with tomatoes.  I loved BB6 because of the outcome.  Other than Janelle, Rachel, and Sarah, I never really got the hype about the Sovs.  I found Kaysar pious and boring, James a real dickweed, and Howie just dumb.  I adored the Friendship's dysfunctional alliance.  It was just fascinating to watch these people who clearly hated each other more than liked each other still managing to stay together, and at least, in spite of how much they hated the iSovs, they still got that it was a game and went after actual dangerous people from their side, while the Sovs treated the season like a morality play and went after whoever was pissing them off at any given time.

But on topic, I can't believe that things are this crazy, and it's already the first vote!  I could've sworn that Jason and Kevin were straight-up votes for Christmas to stay, and now they're votes for Jillian to stay?!  And Elena and Dominique really have gotten Mark to keep Christmas, too?  And probably the most shocking, but Cody and Jessica really have been abandoned by most of their alliance, if not all of them?  Talk about the tables turning!  How did all of this happen?!  (I was away on a date for the 4th and couldn't watch the feeds today.)

Humble Brag there,  Arts....just rub it in that I had to stay home with my 140 lb dog who is terrified of fireworks...trying to sleep with his elbow in my throat...good times lol

Never sure if I will make it out alive

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So does Ramses nominate himself right at the point the HOH is about to turn the keys?  HOH then takes one of his choices off or is he the 3rd person on the block and can compete for veto?  Or has to stay there? Anyone know anything about this? 

According to Ramses, he has to nominate himself, putting three nominees on the block. I believe it has to be during the first nomination ceremony. I can't imagine him not being able to compete in veto. It's a punishment, but going on the block initially is always risky. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

According to Ramses, he has to nominate himself, putting three nominees on the block. I believe it has to be during the first nomination ceremony. I can't imagine him not being able to compete in veto. It's a punishment, but going on the block initially is always risky. 

How silly of him to have done anything yesterday to make him noticed.  

17 hours ago, zorak said:

Cody talking about how now it will be so much easier for him to make deals with people.  Why on earth does he think that?? 

Before he show he was a door-to-door roofing salesman - maybe those kinds of deals?

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

How silly of him to have done anything yesterday to make him noticed.  

Hopefully, for his own sake (not mine), the house doesn't point fingers at him for the banner or pay much attention to what he did. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Ramses told Dom that Mark and Elena were in the storage room, probably kissing.   Sounds like he was attempting to tattle on Mark thinking Dom has romantic feelings for him.   I cannot figure out why he wants to rile those two. 

You know, this is stupid because Ramses doesn't have the finese required to pull this kinda thing off, but boy am I loving that he's doing it. Bring me some drama, Ramses!

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm not expecting Kevin to vote to evict Jillian. Christmas seemed to screw up with the 8 person alliance thing that he overheard. 

You know what, I've been thinking about this since last night, and I actually remember Christmas talking to Kevin about the 8 person alliance thing. It was soon after she was nommed and she was still extremely butthurt over it and she point blank mentioned the alliance to Kevin. So it's not even that he overheard it, she outright told him! Such a bad move on her part.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

We don't really know for sure, just what Ramses has said and that's not really confirmation imo. But I would imagine we'll get the full details during tonight's episode because the voiceover at the end of Sunday's ep said we will find out who was cursed tonight. Although with this show they might not announce the full rules just so they can do whatever they want when the time actually comes.

Thinking about it more and I can see why Ramses thought that the Mark/Dom lie might be a good idea. Trying to get the big alliance to break up is probably the only play he has because numbers wise he's likely to be evicted when he noms himself. It's just that the banner lie wasn't the best play and he's not really the type of player that could pull it off anyway. But good on him for trying and for providing me with some entertainment!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You know, this is stupid because Ramses doesn't have the finese required to pull this kinda thing off, but boy am I loving that he's doing it. Bring me some drama, Ramses!

13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thinking about it more and I can see why Ramses thought that the Mark/Dom lie might be a good idea. Trying to get the big alliance to break up is probably the only play he has because numbers wise he's likely to be evicted when he noms himself.

I don't think Ramses knows enough to shake things up.  Targeting Mark and Dom did nothing.   The alliance was blown apart the minute Cody nominated Christmas.   No more explosives needed.  Time to re group.  

And forget about Cody, he has no power to help any of you.  I am talking to you, Jason and and Alex.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

But Ramses reminds me a little more of BB15 Andy, except that people actually have caught on to him being sneaky and somewhat of a rat. Overall, though, I just don't like Ramses all that much because I don't know what his endgame is. Who is he closest to? Does he have a ride or die? Or is he just kind of attached to Jillian, Alex, Jason, and Kevin by default?

You know what I miss a lot, guys? Live DRs. It was so nice during BB-OTT to know some of the answers to these questions (even if some of them said things they thought we wanted to hear). But it would be nice to know Ramses strategy or if Raven is really as dumb as she appears or what Kevin thinks of all these morons he has to live with. Sigh.

Also, I like how I turn on the quad camera to see what's up this morning, and we have Kevin and Jason awake and talking. And the other camera is on — you guessed it! — Paul sleeping. Because we can't not see Paul!

• Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Targeting Mark and Dom did nothing.  The alliance was blown apart the minute Cody nominated Christmas. 

I don't agree. The alliance is still intact, except maybe minus Cody and Jessica. Elena/Mark/Dom/Matt/Raven are all still working together and they've added Christmas, for the time being at least. It is absolutely the right play to try to break that up. And honestly imo Dom is a big factor here because she is very well liked by several members of that alliance and Cody is very taken by her. Ramses just went about this in the wrong way and at the wrong time.

ETA: Jason is kinda horrible and hell even Kevin has said some questionable things, but I can't help but enjoy them this morning. They're kind of adorable together.

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't agree. The alliance is still intact, except maybe minus Cody and Jessica. Elena/Mark/Dom/Matt/Raven are all still working together and they've basically added Christmas, for the time being at least. It is absolutely the right play to try to break that up. And honestly imo Dom is a big factor here because she is very well liked by several members of that alliance and Cody is very taken by her. Ramses just went about this in the wrong way and at the wrong time.

Maybe not.  Yes those 5 are together at the moment but I don't see that as an indication the big alliance is still intact.  It has broken and one small tentative group has emerged.  After the vote there will be more shifting.   Elena has one foot out the door because she is miffed at Mark and Dom's friendship for one.   If Elena gets HOH she will target Dom.    Kevin is ripe for the plucking and Josh will go anywhere with anyone who thinks he is important (in his head).   There is a lot of movement possible.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There is a lot of movement possible.  

There is, but the other players need to do something to insure that the alliance doesn't stay together imo. 

I just remembered that Elena and Ramses are sorta kinda building something lately. Maybe trying to push Elena away from Dom/Mark with the lie was Ramses trying to capitalize on his growing thing with Elena by getting her to distrust Mark/Dom. It's not a bad play, I don't think. And hell if you're right and Elena really would target Dom now (I don't think so), then it actually worked out for him.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

There is, but the other players need to do something to insure that the alliance doesn't stay together imo. 

I just remembered that Elena and Ramses are sorta kinda building something lately. Maybe trying to push Elena away from Dom/Mark with the lie was Ramses trying to capitalize on his growing thing with Elena by getting her to distrust Mark/Dom. It's not a bad play, I don't think. And hell if you're right and Elena really would target Dom now (I don't think so), then it actually worked out for him.

Yes.  I was editing my post as you were posting this.  As I wrote it occurred to me that Ramses may have been brilliant in his move!  LOL

• Love 2
2 hours ago, vb68 said:

Jessica stays jealous.  Seriously it's been what two weeks roughly?  Kinda scary thinking what she's like in a real relationship on the outside.

She seems to think they've been in there for months at this point. Complaining the other night about Elena being safe throughout this entire game so far and maybe Jessica will put her on the block to shake her a bit? Come on! It's the first week! Second eviction! Safe the whole game, gimme a break.

2 hours ago, vb68 said:

And what everyone said about BB10. Over and over. I think it came along at a pivotal time too. Well at least for me. I was about ready to give up after awful BB9.  And seriously, I always say this, but Keesha's birthday is probably the most classic BB thing you could ever watch.    

After the Veto meeting this week, when the feeds came back up and there was anger and disbelief, in the middle of it, Kevin poked his head out and asked, "Hey, anybody want a sandwich?" And I legit thought we were going to get version 2.0 of "Anybody want cake?" But no. So close.

• Love 3
On 7/4/2017 at 10:28 AM, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I'm gonna admit an unpopular opinion: I was a Derrick fan in season 16.

I was too.  He wasn't exciting but his game play was amazing. 

On 7/4/2017 at 10:59 AM, wings707 said:

I liked him, too, he played well and that is what draws me to an HG.  

----------------------

Are we sure this is going to be endurance on Thursday?   Or will AG change it to something seated so Christmas can win.  I can dream. 

I think we have had an endurance this early maybe once or twice before.. but it's pretty rare.  It will probably be True/False or A/B knock-out style.

22 hours ago, wings707 said:

Jillian is in the pool float all by herself.  She has made zero effort to socialize thus she is out this week.  Wonder why she came on this show. 

I love this show. I would love to sit in a house for 3 months and do nothing BUT I know I would be TERRIBLE!!!! I'm a chatty person but if actually outgoing people get around me and start chatting... I can't talk over them because I'm not loud enough and I shut down.  And I must have an awesome resting bitch face because people's first impressions of me are generally not good because I'm quite and not very engaging lol 

20 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Ramses to Jessica: "Are you related to Ariana Grande?"
Jessica: "No."
Ramses: "But you look like Ariana Grande."
Jessica: "I know."

Her modesty knows no bounds.

At least she's honest.... lol  and she's probably be told that a million times.  She looks more related to her than Frankie. 

11 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I liked Rachel her first season and despised her during her winning season.

I was the opposite.  Hated her the first season and LOVED her her winning one.

I've watched BB since the very beginning.  One of my favorite shows but I can't remember crap from season to season lol  I couldn't even tell you what season I hated the most.  I've only had feeds since either Jeff and Jordan's first or 2nd season.. I think 2nd.. but it's a total game changer!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

How do you know this? She left the house less than an hour ago.

It was posted on twitter.  They are often wrong so I should have mentioned the source! 

17 hours ago, wings707 said:

Jason is crazy talking all over the place.  He has no clue how to play the game so fabricating things he thinks he should say.  Really this is it.  He does not understand anything.  He knows he has to talk to everyone but does not know how to do it.  He just makes shit up!

Jason is definitely a recruit with no prior knowledge of BB. He pretty much said so to Jeff in the pre-show interview. I guess it's showing.

• Love 1

Paul just said there was a lot of cockiness from the vets who came back last season.  He said James walked around tooting his own horn all the time.  Paul is such a hypocrite!

• Love 7

Groups 

6. Kevin, Jason, Ramses, Alex, Cody, Jessica, Jillian (for now) 

6. Matt, Elena, Dom, Matt, Raven, Christmas

Squirrel

Josh

Lone Liar

Paul

This is going to be interesting next week.  

• Love 2
On 6/30/2017 at 9:41 PM, Lamb18 said:

I guess Josh is really psycho. Paul, Alex and Jillian are talking about him. Josh goes around saying he hates everyone but he loves being in the house. Then he's always asking when they're getting alcohol. He says, "Paul says we're getting alcohol." Alex says they probably aren't getting alcohol because of the big blow-out with Megan.

Oh God. He is going to do something horrible once alcohol gets into his system. I don't understand that he made it in, with stories of "slamming his fist through a window" when he got mad somewhere on the outside, or something like that. It doesn't make sense. I get that Alison Grodner likes to find a bunch of alphas to get the heat going, but he sounds downright aggressive and dangerous. 

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

[Ramses] has to nominate himself either this upcoming week or the week after, and he's...spreading lies about the banner? If anything, he should be making nice with everyone to ensure his own safety

That's one approach, to be sure.  Another, though, might be this: for Ramses to get so much muddying shit stirred up in the House prior to activating his Curse that when he does go OTB, his presence there goes virtually unnoticed.

3 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

OMG, YES. The flat, listless singing. The tense silence. Libra's classic cake line. The ceasefire that lasts about ten seconds. Dan staying completely out of it with his face in a book.

Seriously, I think the only reason I put myself through the anguish and frequent disappointment of watching Auntie Alli's Summer Camp for Dysfunctional Children every year is the hope that we'll get another cast half as good as Season 10's. The early boots were relatively memorable (and Steven got a whole new career out of it!), the older players went deep, and Dan and Memphis were one of the show's more tolerable bromances. But alas...

BB Perfection.

• Love 1

A little while ago Kevin was wondering to Ramses how it is that all the other houseguests who claim to have such exciting lives could possibly tear themselves away from such an exciting, consuming life to come play Big Brother.  His conclusion is that they are full of shit.  LOL!

• Love 16

I hate it when everyone votes the same, so as not to ruffle any feathers in the house. So, I'm not bothered by the fact that Alex, Jason, and Kevin are going to vote to evict Christmas, despite being told they don't have the numbers. What's weird though, is that Kevin is straight up lying to Christmas about it. If it was anyone other than Kevin, I'd think maybe he's setting up someone else to take the blame to create chaos and paranoia. But, I'm not sure if he's a big enough of a gamer for that yet.

• Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

A little while ago Kevin was wondering to Ramses how it is that all the other houseguests who claim to have such exciting lives could possibly tear themselves away from such an exciting, consuming life to come play Big Brother.  His conclusion is that they are full of shit.  LOL!

Too funny.  But true.  

Although the majority are there to become reality stars.  Good luck to them.  They are really not that special.  

I will always remember the Brigade and listen to them talk how they could make a career out of personal appearances after the show.  It was laughable.  

• Love 7
Just now, Ceeg said:

I hate it when everyone votes the same, so as not to ruffle any feathers in the house. So, I'm not bothered by the fact that Alex, Jason, and Kevin are going to vote to evict Christmas, despite being told they don't have the numbers. What's weird though, is that Kevin is straight up lying to Christmas about it. If it was anyone other than Kevin, I'd think maybe he's setting up someone else to take the blame to create chaos and paranoia. But, I'm not sure if he's a big enough of a gamer for that yet.

I think that's just Kevin trying to keep his Mr. Nice Guy persona going with whichever Blockhead remains in the House.

On another topic: was there any consensus on what we thought the next HoH comp was going to be?   My guess is LetterScore (or whatever it's called) - HGs assemble letter tiles (with numeric scores assigned to each letter) into words, and the highest score total wins.  Doesn't that comp usually make its appearance within the first 3-4 HoHs?

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

On another topic: was there any consensus on what we thought the next HoH comp was going to be?   My guess is LetterScore (or whatever it's called) - HGs assemble letter tiles (with numeric scores assigned to each letter) into words, and the highest score total wins.  Doesn't that comp usually make its appearance within the first 3-4 HoHs?

Spelling comp? Of the famed "Caltoru" and "Technotronics"? I think that's usually a Veto.

• Love 2
(edited)

From Joker's:

Wed 12:11 PM BBT Cody tried to get drunk last night at the party but didn't feel anything.

Now, now, son - I'm sure Jessica is trying her best....

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Spelling comp? Of the famed "Caltoru" and "Technotronics"? I think that's usually a Veto.

That's what I was trying to remember - if it was an HoH or PoV comp.

Edited by Nashville
Spacing
  • Love 3

They're locked down already, which usually means no question comp, since that set-up only takes a day.  I'm betting it's some sort of crapshoot they'll get to practice on tonight.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

From Joker's:

Wed 12:11 PM BBT Cody tried to get drunk last night at the party but didn't feel anything.

Now, now, son - I'm sure Jessica is trying her best....

That's what I was trying to remember - if it was an HoH or PoV comp.

BB16, BB17, and BB18 all had it as the first or second Veto comp of the season. I didn't bother going further back to check.

On 7/1/2017 at 3:28 PM, wings707 said:

I think BB must have told the boys or everyone not to push Josh too far.  A short conversation, earlier today, between Cody and Mark seemed like this was the case.   

Sorry that I am quoting comments from much earlier pages. I finally am able to catch up and had to start from the beginning. Due to lack of no TV, I wasn't aware of the show starting, hence the catch up.

If BB told the players not to push Josh's buttons, then that is so f*cked up (for lack of better explanation) and very unfair, but I guess, we know they like to manipulate. Still. It's ok for other players like that greaseball from a few seasons ago, EvelDick to aggressively verbally accost women like he did and no one batted an eye, yet, this low IQed oaf of a giant has to be handled with care, since NOW production realizes that he can probably strangle a player in a fit of rage before anyone steps in?!?!

• Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

They're locked down already, which usually means no question comp, since that set-up only takes a day.  I'm betting it's some sort of crapshoot they'll get to practice on tonight.

Ball rolling was suggested by a poster yesterday.  It allows Christmas to play so maybe.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Comp could be a simple Plinko ( is that what is called) or ball toss type of comp. Xmas can do that on one foot. 

Yeah but how long until people start bitching that they're changing/fixing the competitions for her to play? I know she seems to be more of a fan favourite than others that have had that accusation thrown around because of them (*coughFrankiecough*) but even if she gets the go ahead to play, they're either going to have very few endurance/physical comps in the beginning or she's just going to have to sit out and not win HoH/Veto? Not sure how down I am to watch that for a few weeks. She'd be a one legged woman in an ass-kicking slip'n'slide HoH comp. 

(Yes, I know slip and slide isn't coming for awhile.)

ETA: Also, it seems that tattoo on Matt's arm that occasionally have a bandage over it? It's the song lyrics to Boyz II Men's "Song for Mama". 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
On 7/1/2017 at 6:34 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas was just spewing so much 'we're the good people, we're honorable, we'll play with integrity' bullshit, so add that to the list of reasons why I can't stand her.

A part of me wants Josh to win HOH because I assume he'd have a mental breakdown that would entertain me, but he would likely just nom Jillian and Alex and that's boring. I think Alex is probably the only person who would nom people from the big alliance so I want her to win.

Yes Peachmangosteen - re potential of Josh winning HOH, as much as I cringe when he starts to babble nonsense, he is a train wreck and I can't turn away. You know some bad shit is coming, just don't know how bad yet. Like that time with a high speed car chase when the guy offed himself on live tv. 

• Love 1
On 7/2/2017 at 10:13 AM, vb68 said:

Yeah Paul is playing, but from what I've seen, he's right on the verge of playing too hard. I don't like Cody at all, but he has a point about Paul. He does take over whatever room he's in and talks nonstop. that said, he kept pushing for a consensus replacement, and he didn't come close to getting one. I'm not sure if Paul knows how much he's on Cody's target list, but he's probably somewhat nervous. Not that he would be leaving of course, but he knows the target on him gets bigger if that temptation power has to be used.

I heard it being discussed. Another thing going around, that I didn't see but Kevin let out and Jason confirmed it, was that Josh went up to Cody and said something like Marines being the branch of the military that doesn't fight or really do anything. It really didn't make much sense, but everyone in the HOH was "OMG!!!" 

YES PLEASE YES PLEASE oh please baby jesus let there be a full blown in your face man off testosterone driven crazy between these two goons. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I was too.  He wasn't exciting but his game play was amazing. 

I think we have had an endurance this early maybe once or twice before.. but it's pretty rare.  It will probably be True/False or A/B knock-out style.

I love this show. I would love to sit in a house for 3 months and do nothing BUT I know I would be TERRIBLE!!!! I'm a chatty person but if actually outgoing people get around me and start chatting... I can't talk over them because I'm not loud enough and I shut down.  And I must have an awesome resting bitch face because people's first impressions of me are generally not good because I'm quite and not very engaging lol 

At least she's honest.... lol  and she's probably be told that a million times.  She looks more related to her than Frankie. 

I was the opposite.  Hated her the first season and LOVED her her winning one.

I've watched BB since the very beginning.  One of my favorite shows but I can't remember crap from season to season lol  I couldn't even tell you what season I hated the most.  I've only had feeds since either Jeff and Jordan's first or 2nd season.. I think 2nd.. but it's a total game changer!

I too have watched BB since the beginning.  Nineteen years ago.  wow.  I read your 'what season I hated' and right away I thought of Amanda and Macrae the Pizza Delivery guy from season 15.  What an odd pairing.  I think they laid in bed for three months.

I'm not getting Raven at all.  She is kind of silly and flighty.  Hanging on Paul but coupled with Matt.  She just might dance herself right out the door.

Cody really shot himself in the foot.  In past seasons big moves were never made until later in the game.  Partnerships and confidences and trusting those in your circle seemed more the game plan.

I would call this season the most indecisive season of Big Brother.  I have a hard time trying to guess who's with who.

It was interesting to watch Christmas and Mark hug it out on the bench in Monday nights BBAD while Elena was up Paul's butt.  What's with that?  Who's on first????

51 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah but how long until people start bitching that they're changing/fixing the competitions for her to play? I know she seems to be more of a fan favourite than others that have had that accusation thrown around because of them (*coughFrankiecough*) but even if she gets the go ahead to play, they're either going to have very few endurance/physical comps in the beginning or she's just going to have to sit out and not win HoH/Veto? Not sure how down I am to watch that for a few weeks. She'd be a one legged woman in an ass-kicking slip'n'slide HoH comp.

She's only a favorite for now because she may be flipping the alliances.  But if TPTB continues to accommodate her or if she can't compete, people will get tired of her real quick.  The problem is that there is still a long ways to go in the competition.

On 7/2/2017 at 7:52 PM, wings707 said:

I love this!  Very odd, really. 

He wants to "conquer" her. From the moment she "eat shit"ed him at the first comp., she was a tantalizing beast to "tame". He is a creep.

(edited)
On 7/3/2017 at 2:28 PM, Callaphera said:

Someone said that she asked if she can come back for next season so it sounds like she's pretty certain it's a break. 

By the end of week 3, I'm expecting to hear on the live show: "By a vote of 3-1, because that's all that's left, Jillian, you have won Big Brother!"

See, that is what Alison Grodner gets for playing with serpents and bad apples. #cursed

Edited by TheGapper
  • Love 2

1:51 PM(Reply) For a self proclaimed genius, Cody is a moron....The fans will be p*ssed off because Paul got safety? Paul has safety because of the fans, you goof. Just unreal how out of tune Cody is with the game and with people in general. Just a horrible player.

This updater from Jokers is the goof.  He/She has no clue how production( eg..grodner) can manipulate any kind of "fan" voting.  

• Love 2

From Jokers:

Kevin, Jason and Alex talking in room. Kevin says Paul said the votes would be 9-4. Alex dismisses it. 

Who does Alex think they have on lock? Alex, Ramses, Kevin, Jason, and Jess are only 5. Does she think Josh is a lock for Jillian too?

21 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

On what planet is Josh an alpha?

You are right, he is not an alpha male, it's more his size and lack of IQ that make me think of him as a threat and problem and potential for drama (by Grodner). Did you see when he fell on the bed facedown and his feet dangled over the edge, and they resembled at least size 17....frightening. 

• Love 1

I really think Paul's constant performing, talking, strong arming , speaking as a superior has completely tuned Kevin off. He would rather be with the other kids then Paul. Nothing against Xmas, more sick of Paul.

• Love 5