Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Where Are They Now? Dottie and June LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, OSM Mom said:

Got nothing else to do but do their nails. 

I think it was Marla, sitting in bed frying chicken with those monster nails; can't imagine the germs lurking in there...

• Love 4
Just now, 55Unicorns said:

I think it was Marla, sitting in bed frying chicken with those monster nails; can't imagine the germs lurking in there...

Right?? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, chickenella said:

Doesn't anyone wear underwear on this show? Or does a pantry clad crotch have to be blurred too?

Probably a pain to fight with the underwear to go to the bathroom. 

• Love 1

My heart goes out to Dottie but she doesn't seem to take care of her family well; that's a fib she tells herself.... If I see her spoon-feed from off her plate to feed her toddler again... Or feed him spaghetteos in a dirty high chair while she goes in the other room....  Ugh!  Sorry but being that large affects one's ability to do anything well.  It's called just getting by....

• Love 9

All right, signing up for the express to hell, but I cannot for the life of me understand how a person can get to the point where the legs are deformed!  I understand about the water retention, but most of these people are beyond 400 pounds when that starts happening.  My legs are the one part of my body that I've consistently gotten compliments.  I hope that I would stop eating before I lost them.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Uh oh, only three pounds lost!

Ah, now we hear the real June wanting to do things her way.

Yep. She's got this, no worries. And now she's arguing with Dr. Now about not being under 200 pounds. Lord. She's nowhere near 200 pounds yet. And she doesn't agree that she's not making the progress she needs. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Did Dottie have the butt wings in her original episode?  I don't remember them being there, or at least being that large.

She was the one who drove the minivan (IIRC) with the back of the seat removed because it was the only way she fit with those butt wings. aka flying saucers of the derriere. 

• Love 2
Just now, OSM Mom said:

Probably a pain to fight with the underwear to go to the bathroom. 

I'm a week out from knee surgery.  Underwear is a pain and I've only worn them when I've gone out.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Carrie said:

My heart goes out to Dottie but she doesn't seem to take care of her family well; that's a fib she tells herself.... If I see her spoon-feed from off her plate to feed her toddler again... Or feed him spaghetteos in a dirty high chair while she goes in the other room....  Ugh!  Sorry but being that large affects one's ability to do anything well.  It's called just getting by....

That's skettios, must be regional.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

I'm a week out from knee surgery.  Underwear is a pain and I've only worn them when I've gone out.

Post knee surgery I had drains in.  I stayed home and was also underwear free.  This kitty was feeling the breeze and loving it! [TM Kramer]

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Yep. She's got this, no worries. And now she's arguing with Dr. Now about not being under 200 pounds. Lord. She's nowhere near 200 pounds yet. And she doesn't agree that she's not making the progress she needs. 

Tee hee, but that Dr. Now's theory! I just shook my head at that one. Yeah June, his theory is that yo ass is still too fat! Shit!

• Love 6

I remember being appalled the first time I found out people were sent home from the hospital with those drainage bags. Obviously I don't work in the medical field but greatly admire those who do.  

Gilbert didn't seem to mind that Lupe had several of them when he wanted sex.....sorry for the reminder.  

All of them seem to have long manicured nails and pedicures.  No way they can polish their toenails themselves.  It's like they have hoofs.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Post knee surgery I had drains in.  I stayed home and was also underwear free.  This kitty was feeling the breeze and loving it! [TM Kramer]

Oh.No.You.Di-dent!!!! I'm laughing so hard. Awesome, the "kitty," bwaaahahaha!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

That wins for typo/autocorrect fail!

Haha,  I had to read it a couple of times to figure the mistake! I'm posting from my phone and ever since I updated the software the autocorrect has been horrible!

How the hell did that r sneak in there?

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

All right, signing up for the express to hell, but I cannot for the life of me understand how a person can get to the point where the legs are deformed!  I understand about the water retention, but most of these people are beyond 400 pounds when that starts happening.  My legs are the one part of my body that I've consistently gotten compliments.  I hope that I would stop eating before I lost them.

Legs are bad enough but I'd be beyond horrified by those butt wings. Somebody else had them, too - Charity? I already feel like I look like that and I weigh about 150 lol.

• Love 7

Woah. Wait a minute... did I miss it or was Miss Twitney Way ThunderThighs MISSING from that TLC commercial. ... ... sorry. Off topic but wondering if that's an omen that there won't be a new season... hmmm... 

On topic - dottie is looking nice from the waist up - the makeup is nice. But day-um! It's not ROCKET SCIENCE! What's to figure out??? You're eating too much and/or the wrong things.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I was at my lowest adult weight (around 160) when my ankles started to swell. For years my doctors said nothing could be done. So I resigned myself to having my ankles (and the rest of me) balloon. My legs are nowhere near June's, but I consider them disfigured.  And it turns out there actually is something I can do to improve them, but it took over 10 years and someone who isn't a medical professional for me to discover that. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

That wins for typo/autocorrect fail!

I look at a lot of food storage Pinterest and web pages. Lotsa pantries. Never have I seen 'pantry' and 'crotch' in the same article, much less the same sentence. I'll never think of pantries the same way again.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

But I'm guessing there was no camera crew filming a worldwide TV show in your house, right?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

She was the one who drove the minivan (IIRC) with the back of the seat removed because it was the only way she fit with those butt wings. aka flying saucers of the derriere. 

I guess butt wings provide one with all the back support one needs . . . 

• Love 7
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

And it turns out there actually is something I can do to improve them, but it took over 10 years and someone who isn't a medical professional for me to discover that. 

Please tell us... share! share! Share the wisdom!! :) 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

And it turns out there actually is something I can do to improve them, but it took over 10 years and someone who isn't a medical professional for me to discover that. 

If you don't mind sharing I want to know. Sometimes when I wear dress socks (the kind that are kind of like nylons) to work my ankles swell. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Maggienolia said:

Woah. Wait a minute... did I miss it or was Miss Twitney Way ThunderThighs MISSING from that TLC commercial. ... ... sorry. Off topic but wondering if that's an omen that there won't be a new season... hmmm... 

On topic - dottie is looking nice from the waist up - the makeup is nice. But day-um! It's not ROCKET SCIENCE! What's to figure out??? You're eating too much and/or the wrong things.

I saw her for a coupla seconds, looking clean and with makeup and her hair not a mess saying something in a breathy voice about living a life she hadn't dreamed of, or some such bullshit. BTW I love Nate and Jeremy by Design.

Oh, Dottie. Well, let's hope the more aggressive gastric surgery will work for her.  

(edited)

Wait - what? Who is this? What is Now doing? I blinked... HELP!

ETA: Ohhhhh... Dottie. Really? Another surgery? Like THAT is going to help. Unless it's brain surgery.

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

Gee I know knee replacement is a tough one to recovery from, so all my best to you and have a speedy recovery!

• Love 1