Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Tanichka said:

Poor Carson & Thom!  They are such fun & I love their new show.  Having to put up with morons interviewing them is part of the job, I guess.

I love them, too! As usual, Wendy made a botch job of that interview. She would not let up the fact that Thom would not rent his vacation house to Justin Bieber because he had already planned to use it himself for the same dates Beiber wanted it and he wasn't going to change his plans for Bieber. Why was that such a big deal to her? Bieber is notorious for trashing rentals and if Wendy knew anything about celebrity gossip she would know this. Thom was just too classy to say he didn't want the scumbag in his house!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I would love to see Wendy's house with the black walls and ceiling and her home made crafts adorning every nook and crannie. No wonder Big K doesn't want to live there. 

Don't forget Wendy's custom made baseball bat with the metal spikes on it (in case "the killer" shows up at her house)

• Love 2
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Don't forget Wendy's custom made baseball bat with the metal spikes on it (in case "the killer" shows up at her house)

I didn’t know about the baseball bat. 

I wonder if she has just given up on doing this show. She’s probably continuing to do it because it might bring in the biggest paycheck that she and Big Kevin are getting. She’s hinted so many times that she’d love to be on a different program. One that her husband doesn’t control (although she doesn’t come out and admit to that). I think he is controlling (maybe abusive) and this is her rebellion. If this show gets cancelled then she’s free to do what she wants and won’t be beholden to her husband. 

I wonder why the tabloids have stopped doing stories and photos about his Morristown romance. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I didn’t know about the baseball bat. 

I wonder if she has just given up on doing this show. She’s probably continuing to do it because it might bring in the biggest paycheck that she and Big Kevin are getting. She’s hinted so many times that she’d love to be on a different program. One that her husband doesn’t control (although she doesn’t come out and admit to that). I think he is controlling (maybe abusive) and this is her rebellion. If this show gets cancelled then she’s free to do what she wants and won’t be beholden to her husband. 

I wonder why the tabloids have stopped doing stories and photos about his Morristown romance. 

She was on a late night talk show (forgot which one (maybe Jimmy Fallon or Kimmel?) awhile back. She and her ginormous tits brought a photo of the baseball bat with metal spikes on it. 

You can find the clip on YouTube. I don't know how to post it on here or I would. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yup, not a word. I'm shocked at how they (or her handlers) were able to shut that down. How does that work with celebs? Payoffs? Threats? Blackmail? 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yup, not a word. I'm shocked at how they (or her handlers) were able to shut that down. How does that work with celebs? Payoffs? Threats? Blackmail? 

They might have some dirt on someone or something that could rattle the business. I’m sure that Big K is willing to play dirty. 

• Love 1

Last week sometime she was hot topicing and mentioned that she did not want to do this show for 25 years.  The way she talked, it sounded like the was over the show, after ten years she is about done.  I can't remember the day but I remember thinking that may be why she's screwing everything up.  She's done and doesn't care if she gets kicked off.  

If that's the case she should come out in blackface on Halloween or something really awful like that.  That'd get her cancelled super fast.

Edited by Destiny74
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

Oh, as to why the tabloids aren't following the Big Kev and his mistress story anymore...probably because nobody cares and it doesn't increase sales...

Wendy "shut that down" by flashing her huge diamond ring (that she probably bought for herself) and saying all was good in the Hunter household.  NO STORY HERE TABLOIDS!!!!!!  ?

• Love 3

Wow Wendy.  You barely can get guests now so going on and on about how Tika was so "tight" during her last appearance is doing you no favors.  She really is a horrible host.  Instead of politely addressing it or doing it in a fun cute way like, "Wow Tika, you seem so relaxed and fun, things must be great in your world.  Or, your energy is really infectious, I've never seen this side of you before." 

Wendy is so incapable of any nuance.  Way to make your guests feel uncomfortable at numerous points during your interview.  Don't even get me started on the "nice" comment.

• Love 7

I was able to get the beau to record Seth Meyers, but tonight is a girls night out so I won’t be able to watch it until tomorrow. I’ll post a report then. 

I’ve  got her show on right now. Sharon as Dolly Parton? Were those Mrs O’s real breasts or was that a prosthetic? Wow. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Wow Wendy.  You barely can get guests now so going on and on about how Tika was so "tight" during her last appearance is doing you no favors.  She really is a horrible host.  Instead of politely addressing it or doing it in a fun cute way like, "Wow Tika, you seem so relaxed and fun, things must be great in your world.  Or, your energy is really infectious, I've never seen this side of you before." 

Wendy is so incapable of any nuance.  Way to make your guests feel uncomfortable at numerous points during your interview.  Don't even get me started on the "nice" comment.

I barely watch Wendy, but, was she implying that Tika had plastic surgery?  The last time that I saw Tika on TV, she looked beautiful and that gorgeous chocolate skin is to die, it rivals Lupita in it beautifulness. I have always loved her back on One Life To Live where she was awesome as Layla. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I barely watch Wendy, but, was she implying that Tika had plastic surgery?  The last time that I saw Tika on TV, she looked beautiful and that gorgeous chocolate skin is to die, it rivals Lupita in it beautifulness. I have always loved her back on One Life To Live where she was awesome as Layla. 

No, she was implying that Tika was too reserved the last time and wasn't giving Wendy enough information on her personal life. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, JBC344 said:

No, she was implying that Tika was too reserved the last time and wasn't giving Wendy enough information on her personal life. 

Okay, thanks! Tika is very private and I don't blame her for not telling Wendy about her business. Wendy is so negative about everything and everybody..

Look at how she dogs Megan Markle every chance she gets. She and Piers Morgan are so hateful towards her for no reason..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

A few notes from Monday's show: She came out in a dress I will call Stripe-o-Rama. However, I will give her a pass, as she called attention to it and said - "Don't clap for the dress! It looks like I am on CNN. It's too long - you can't see my legs." Okay, she lost a point for drawing attention to her legs. We know you have long legs, and we don't GAF!!! She was very emotional about the shooting in Pittsburgh, and mentioned that her niece had covered the shooting. "When will it stop?" she asked a few times, and cried a bit. "Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eheh ehh ehhhe heh ehhe eh!!"

Hot topics - Puffy wants Cassie back!! Maybe!! Wendy is all over the place on this one. "Get back together …. Have the baby.... Clean break is good - avoid the Baby Mama Drama ….. Wendy wants them together - they "seem adorable together" …. "She doesn't have much of a career - at 32 she is ten years too old …. He probably doesn't REALLY want her back or he would have done it privately …. " 

Wendy disses the kid shows like Dancing With The Stars Kid Edition, and talked about Honey Boo-Boo being boo-booted. She blames the parents for letting the kiddies go on these shows. She looked at a picture of Honey Boo-Boo a couple times and smirked. She is mean.

She discussed Iman not wanting to marry again. Because, of course, money. But, "I love marriage." Really? WHAT is so great about marriage, Wendy? Just askin. '"How long has David been dead?? Like, three, er two years?" Hey Wendy, that is not a long time, regardless of whether or not Iman even would want to marry again. 

She couldn't sleep last night because - (I am thinking because of the shooting?) - a hornet was in the house.

Later, it was a whole thing about Wendy guest starring on One Life to Live, and getting an offer to be a regular, and her not being too sure, then the soap was cancelled. BELCH. 

Wendy seems to have some digestive issues.

I missed Tuesday's show as I had a guest over, and I was too embarrassed to suggest watching. I caught some of yesterday's show (when my guest was blow-drying her hair) and I was stunned to see her HUGE BREASTS front and center in her Queen of Hearts costume. Was there any extra padding???? They looked PAINFUL. What I call circus tits. I don't get the appeal.

I watched as she dissed Jon Bon Jovi for not caring about the Kardashians and the Real Housewives and other shows and "celebrities" of that sort. The audience first clapped in support (I thought) of Bon Jovi, but Wendy was not having it. "He's jealous!!!" Because all he does is travel and play guitar. RIGHT. But, she mentions that he is plenty rich on his own, like 400 million or something. How in the WORLD would Jon Bon Jovi be jealous of a Kardashian?????? HEY WENDY - PLENTY of people do not give a rat's smelly behind about the Trashians or the Real Screechwives - they have no bearing on their lives. And I happen to have been Bravo's Bitch for a few years. Heck, one of my favorite reality shows was Flavor Flav, leading to I Love New York, etc. But I know plenty of folks who do not follow the reality show circus, and live full lives. Probably fuller because they don't care about the petty bullshit and shallow, vapid personalities. I often wonder why I am interested, and it just may be a character flaw - oh well, nobody's perfect!! And folks get tired of them popping up on the evening news, say. Stay in your lane!! Exhibit one - the Kim/Kanye/Trump Spectacle. Okay, end of mini-rant. I may follow some of this sheet, but I certainly don't think EVERYONE cares or is jealous of the "fame" or is it "infamy" these fools have. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Jeanius said:

I watched as she dissed Jon Bon Jovi for not caring about the Kardashians and the Real Housewives and other shows and "celebrities" of that sort. The audience first clapped in support (I thought) of Bon Jovi, but Wendy was not having it. "He's jealous!!!" Because all he does is travel and play guitar. RIGHT. But, she mentions that he is plenty rich on his own, like 400 million or something. How in the WORLD would Jon Bon Jovi be jealous of a Kardashian??????

I can't even believe this nonsense came out of this fool's mouth. Does Wendy know that Jon Bon Jovi has had a successful career for like 40 years? He's a legend, for chrissakes. I don't even care for the band but come on, everybody knows this. What in the holy hell is going on with this woman?  But ok, Wendy. He is jealous of the Kardashians and the Housewives. Very jealous. I'm surprised he even knows who the hell these people are. 

8 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Because all he does is travel and play guitar.

Hey, Wendy, he also is the front man of his band. One of the best voices in the business. But never mind. He just travels and plays guitar. You fucking twit.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Jeanius said:

A few notes from Monday's show: She came out in a dress I will call Stripe-o-Rama. However, I will give her a pass, as she called attention to it and said - "Don't clap for the dress! It looks like I am on CNN. It's too long - you can't see my legs." Okay, she lost a point for drawing attention to her legs. We know you have long legs, and we don't GAF!!! She was very emotional about the shooting in Pittsburgh, and mentioned that her niece had covered the shooting. "When will it stop?" she asked a few times, and cried a bit. "Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eheh ehh ehhhe heh ehhe eh!!"

Hot topics - Puffy wants Cassie back!! Maybe!! Wendy is all over the place on this one. "Get back together …. Have the baby.... Clean break is good - avoid the Baby Mama Drama ….. Wendy wants them together - they "seem adorable together" …. "She doesn't have much of a career - at 32 she is ten years too old …. He probably doesn't REALLY want her back or he would have done it privately …. " 

Wendy disses the kid shows like Dancing With The Stars Kid Edition, and talked about Honey Boo-Boo being boo-booted. She blames the parents for letting the kiddies go on these shows. She looked at a picture of Honey Boo-Boo a couple times and smirked. She is mean.

She discussed Iman not wanting to marry again. Because, of course, money. But, "I love marriage." Really? WHAT is so great about marriage, Wendy? Just askin. '"How long has David been dead?? Like, three, er two years?" Hey Wendy, that is not a long time, regardless of whether or not Iman even would want to marry again. 

She couldn't sleep last night because - (I am thinking because of the shooting?) - a hornet was in the house.

Later, it was a whole thing about Wendy guest starring on One Life to Live, and getting an offer to be a regular, and her not being too sure, then the soap was cancelled. BELCH. 

Wendy seems to have some digestive issues.

I missed Tuesday's show as I had a guest over, and I was too embarrassed to suggest watching. I caught some of yesterday's show (when my guest was blow-drying her hair) and I was stunned to see her HUGE BREASTS front and center in her Queen of Hearts costume. Was there any extra padding???? They looked PAINFUL. What I call circus tits. I don't get the appeal.

I watched as she dissed Jon Bon Jovi for not caring about the Kardashians and the Real Housewives and other shows and "celebrities" of that sort. The audience first clapped in support (I thought) of Bon Jovi, but Wendy was not having it. "He's jealous!!!" Because all he does is travel and play guitar. RIGHT. But, she mentions that he is plenty rich on his own, like 400 million or something. How in the WORLD would Jon Bon Jovi be jealous of a Kardashian?????? HEY WENDY - PLENTY of people do not give a rat's smelly behind about the Trashians or the Real Screechwives - they have no bearing on their lives. And I happen to have been Bravo's Bitch for a few years. Heck, one of my favorite reality shows was Flavor Flav, leading to I Love New York, etc. But I know plenty of folks who do not follow the reality show circus, and live full lives. Probably fuller because they don't care about the petty bullshit and shallow, vapid personalities. I often wonder why I am interested, and it just may be a character flaw - oh well, nobody's perfect!! And folks get tired of them popping up on the evening news, say. Stay in your lane!! Exhibit one - the Kim/Kanye/Trump Spectacle. Okay, end of mini-rant. I may follow some of this sheet, but I certainly don't think EVERYONE cares or is jealous of the "fame" or is it "infamy" these fools have. 

Wendy's breasts looked so fake that I wondered if she was wearing the type of "breast shield" that the men sometimes wear on RuPaul's Drag race.  I'm not trying to be funny.  I kept looking for an indication that they were part of the costume.  I thought she was Jessica Rabbit?  I usually don't pay much attention to the beginning when they are being pumped to cheer too long so maybe they did say Queen of Hearts but with the unfortunate breast situation and red hair Wendy looked like a bad Jessica Rabbit and would have been a better excuse for how the breasts looked. 

Can she really be happy with that look now?  I suppose she couldn't/wouldn't get a reduction until she is off the air, having always talked about how much she loves them.  I think people would accept that the old breasts just didn't match her new body, and she could just be a DDD instead of a GGG?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Can she really be happy with that look now?  I suppose she couldn't/wouldn't get a reduction until she is off the air, having always talked about how much she loves them.  I think people would accept that the old breasts just didn't match her new body, and she could just be a DDD instead of a GGG?

Kev loves the big boobies. Wendy doesn't want to displease Big Kev. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Kev loves the big boobies. Wendy doesn't want to displease Big Kev. 

Don't be surprise if she takes them out, when they eventually divorce. Tamar Braxton shaved her hair and got rid of the blonde weave that Vince loved so much after they broke up.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Don't be surprise if she takes them out, when they eventually divorce. Tamar Braxton shaved her hair and got rid of the blonde weave that Vince loved so much after they broke up.

I don't think Wendy will ever divorce him. He has a hold over her for what reason I can't figure out. He may leave her some day, though. For the sidepiece he bought the house for. 

• Love 5

Jesus God. Wendy explaining how she and Heather Locklear are so much alike today: "We're both super successful. We're both super smart. We've both got business acuMINT!" ...I had to rewind so I could laugh twice. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Jesus God. Wendy explaining how her and Heather Locklear are so much alike today: "We're both super successful. We're both super smart. We've both got business acuMINT!" ...I had to rewind so I could laugh twice. 

Hahahaha! Don't forget: "She's a wild child, I'm a wild child." Yes, Wendy you are wild. She locks herself in her house hiding from the killer. 

• Love 7

Yea I was a little confused by Wendy referring to her show as the 'wild west'...  it adheres strictly to its format and is one of the safest shows I can think of.

10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't think Wendy will ever divorce him. He has a hold over her for what reason I can't figure out. He may leave her some day, though. For the sidepiece he bought the house for. 

I've always wondered about this myself.  Could it be that she has allowed him so much control over her finances that she would be broke without him?  It's sad, it seems like Wendy had a wonderful example of a successful marriage with her parents, and she is in an obviously emotionally abusive relationship.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Jesus God. Wendy explaining how her and Heather Locklear are so much alike today: "We're both super successful. We're both super smart. We've both got business acuMINT!" ...I had to rewind so I could laugh twice. 

She left out that they're both addicts too!

• Love 8
On 11/1/2018 at 10:06 PM, Kira53 said:

Wendy's breasts looked so fake that I wondered if she was wearing the type of "breast shield" that the men sometimes wear on RuPaul's Drag race.  I'm not trying to be funny.  I kept looking for an indication that they were part of the costume.  I thought she was Jessica Rabbit?  I usually don't pay much attention to the beginning when they are being pumped to cheer too long so maybe they did say Queen of Hearts but with the unfortunate breast situation and red hair Wendy looked like a bad Jessica Rabbit and would have been a better excuse for how the breasts looked. 

That is exactly what I thought she dressed as, a sluttier Jessica Rabitt.  ?Glad I am not the only one.  I had to go back (I always ff the opening-boring, and I can't stand her tippy toe running to her chair!) and actually watch the opening to get her costume.  If she was the Queen, why no tiara?  I thought she loved tiaras?

Why would big Kev divorce?  He's got the best of both worlds and Wendy doesn't seem to mind his side piece.

I have come to think if Wendy didn't have this show, she'd become agoraphobic and stay at home all the time.

• Love 2

Yesterday on Wendy: She comes out with a placemat wrapped around her waist. She is so happy that Halloween was over. As usual, her story made no sense. She said no one went Ding Dong, it was sad, but they had a sign out, like they always do - NO CANDY - she was all ready by NOON (Do kids really trick-or-treat at noon? Not anywhere I have lived.) She was all down about it, then said, "GOOD!!" Oh, that Wendy, so snarly and mean. "More Jolly Ranchers for me!!" 

Hot Topics: She discussed Bad Boys 3 - Bad Boys for Life coming out in 2020 and how that is good for Martin Lawrence. Something about how Martin is married now and reliable, so he's viable - some "clever" Wendyism. 

She slurps tea - "HOT!!" I am sick of that mug and her slurping, belching, and throat clearing. EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH

Next up - Kourtney - a 39 year old mother of three - hooking up with her 20 year old boy toy - Luca? He was being sued for not properly promoting some sunglasses on Instagram. SNOOZE - it was just an opportunity for Wendy to snark about Kourtney and give her disapproving look. Hey Wendy - I recommend you find yourself a fun boy toy to give you a proper roll in the hay and maybe you will feel better. 

Next is the old news that Megyn Kelly wants an additional $10 million to keep her mouth shut. Since Wendy is allll about the $$$ she thinks this is fair. SLURP GIGGLE

The giggle is because Wendy is about to RAG on Floyd Mayweather because he is illiterate. This bit made me angry. It was about a custody battle over Floyd's son Zion, but it was mostly an excuse to laugh at Floyd - FIVE TIMES she held up a piece of paper and said "What does this say??" - mocking him because he can't read. On the other hand, he is "a great man" and "worth 700 million." If she had mentioned it ONCE, ok, but she really laid it on thick. Hey Wendy - so what? The guy can pay someone to read for him. She was so pleased with herself for that dig.

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH 

Ben Affleck's ex-girlfriend had a "hot month" with him so she should write a book. My notes say "How does he go pee-pee? How does he sleep?" Wish I knew what THAT was all about!! 

Seth Meyers' wife gave birth in their lobby. Wendy didn't know. She likes Seth.

Justin Beaver cut his hair. His marriage won't last.

Best part of the show was the interview with Billy Porter. I kind of loved his outfit, and he was a joy to listen to. 

• Love 7

When Wendy proclaimed, “More Jolly Ranchers for me!” my only thought was that’s so cheap.  My brother lives in a neighborhood where they give out full size chocolate bars to the trick or treaters.  Wendy lives in an expensive neighborhood and she would give out Jolly Ranchers if she wasn’t so selfish.  Who wants Jolly Ranchers for Halloween?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kira53 said:

When Wendy proclaimed, “More Jolly Ranchers for me!” my only thought was that’s so cheap.  My brother lives in a neighborhood where they give out full size chocolate bars to the trick or treaters.  Wendy lives in an expensive neighborhood and she would give out Jolly Ranchers if she wasn’t so selfish.  Who wants Jolly Ranchers for Halloween?

At least she's not giving out starlight mints and bit o' honeys.  ?

• Love 5

Today, in another episode of close but no cigar, Wendy says since Farrah dropped out, Hoopz should fight the "catch me outside" girl. ... ... Just stop trying to pretend you are up on shit, Wendy. Please, just stop.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

I got a repeat of Stripes dress from last week.  What'd she talk about today?

Was that the black and orange dress with white stripes on the sleeves? And Wendy says she hates black and orange together unless it's Halloween. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Was that the black and orange dress with white stripes on the sleeves? And Wendy says she hates black and orange together unless it's Halloween. 

I already trashed the video but I think the dress was blue, orange, tan, and white stripes.  

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Jaded said:

5be1cb711abf3_xdYkUpa-Imgur.png.7980e203edd2e5b766afa60e841763e9.png

Yes. That's the one I was referring to! Holy crap! Does she realize how fucking ridiculous her 54 year old self looks?! 

#Arent'IAdorable?!  #HELLNO!

I would pay a dollar to see WW with no wig, no fake lashes, no make up, no cheek implants, no pantyhose, no veneers. 

• Love 5

I took a few notes from yesterday: I think she wore a beige shirtdress number. Very blah. 

Carmelo wants La La back. Proof: He showed up at the launch party for her jeans line. Talk of having a "hood divorce" - where you separate but never actually divorce. It being a "black thing." Wendy says, no and I agree - all sorts of folks for various reasons don't divorce. Wendy tells us she would go back to Carmelo because his gesture made her feel moist. Me: GA-ROSS

"I have heartburn." Next up is discussion of Heidi Klum saying her sons are sexy with rocking bodies. Heidi got a lot of flack, and Wendy says it's okay to THINK those kind of thoughts, but not okay to voice them. Another topic that gives me a sick feeling. Is everything about sex? And money? Don't answer.

Next is the old story about why Kylie got lip injections when she was fifteen. Some boy said she would be a bad kisser. Apparently, Kris approved and paid for it. Wendy smirked at the picture of old Kylie. Wendy, you are part of the problem. Sex, money, looks …. oh, Wendy had liposuction on her legs, I guess a long time ago. Also, if you never stole from Mom and Dad, you are strange, and haven't lived. This show seems to be basically therapy sessions for Wendy. Because all topics come back to Wendy - first, her opinion, then something in her life that is similar. I suppose it helps us understand her opinions. 

Next is Jim Carrey and something about him spreading herpes around? She also dredged up the old girlfriend who OD'd. And whether Jim gave her the pills. And how Jim was dissing the icons at some Icon event. He can because he has Jim Carrey money. 

My notes stopped there - it was a rather dull show. (I say that a lot!!)

• Love 8

Today's show that's airing now......like NOW NOW (in So. California) WTF is with those velour rust colored baggy pants she's wearing? She might be trying to channel John Holmes? (Aka "JohnnyWad..the dead porn star from the 70's). 

And her stupid f'n "use your power to empower" T-shirt. 

I'll bet Wendy gets really gross, sweaty, moldy funk under her gigantic tits in the hot humid NJ summers. 

• Love 4

@Jeanius -- they must be airing reruns in your area because none of what you mentioned was on the show that I was watching yesterday and some of the gossip you mentioned sounds familiar.  Additionally, the show listed as live/new on my DVR.

Just to remind myself, I went to Youtube and checked the WW clips and she had completely different HT stories on yesterdays show.  Revolt!

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

@Jeanius -- they must be airing reruns in your area because none of what you mentioned was on the show that I was watching yesterday and some of the gossip you mentioned sounds familiar.  Additionally, the show listed as live/new on my DVR.

Just to remind myself, I went to Youtube and checked the WW clips and she had completely different HT stories on yesterdays show.  Revolt!

The heck!! No wonder the news was so old!! Even for Wendy!! Lol. Thanks for the feedback!!

Today Wendy reminds us that short men are NOT sexy and that Idris Elba is okay to be People Magazine's sexiest man alive cuz he is tall enough. ...BUT WAIT, if he is uncircumsised, then no, Wendy is not having that. That is as bad as being shorter and would make him unsexy. 

Jesus God, can somebody tell Wendy nobody gives a fuck about her rude and demeaning preferences.  

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Jaded said:

This one?

image.thumb.png.5884930fd05b437ffcc807aba9e9d654.png

I missed this bathrobe edition! Hahaahahaa!

1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Today Wendy reminds us that short men are NOT sexy and that Idris Elba is okay to be People Magazine's sexiest man alive cuz he is tall enough. ...BUT WAIT, if he is uncircumsised, then no, Wendy is not having that. That is as bad as being shorter and would make him unsexy. 

Jesus God, can somebody tell Wendy nobody gives a fuck about her rude and demeaning preferences.  

How does Wendy know Idris Elba is uncircumcised? Or not?

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I missed this bathrobe edition! Hahaahahaa!

How does Wendy know Idris Elba is uncircumcised? 

That last one is a very good question. It’s not something that a man would put in his bio. 

• Love 2