Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

I think the Ask Wendy segments are just people who want to show off cute outfits or act over the top for attention.  The questions are so stupid that they can't be real.

I feel the same way about the people who ask Steve Harvey for advice on his show.  It is embarrassing to see grown people asking such ridiculous questions.  Plus, I feel that Wendy is such a retrograde when it comes to women and their issues. She feels that a woman has to have a man.  That is such a bad thing to promulgate to the young women out there.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I feel the same way about the people who ask Steve Harvey for advice on his show.  It is embarrassing to see grown people asking such ridiculous questions.  Plus, I feel that Wendy is such a retrograde when it comes to women and their issues. She feels that a woman has to have a man.  That is such a bad thing to promulgate to the young women out there.

She thinks that a bad man/relationship is better than no relationship, she's proven that by staying with that thing she's married to.  She's also said many times that she judges women who choose to not have kids.  I wouldn't take Wendy's advice on the best way to pick up dog shit.  I used to watch the show for the hot topics segment but I can't even do that anymore. Everything that comes out of her mouth angers me so I had to stop watching.  She has guests that I've never heard of and her giving advice about anything is laughable in my opinion. The way she likes telling people how to live their lives, you'd think she has a great life but I think she's really an unhappy person. 

She is the most insecure woman I've ever seen. 

• Love 8
On 5/16/2017 at 5:46 PM, DrivingSideways said:

Yes!  My partner always points out her waffle hose and they drive him up the wall.  I never noticed it before he pointed it out.

Who knew Wendy was so textural? 

Glad to know it's not my eyesight failing me! Lol

• Love 2
On 5/18/2017 at 5:43 PM, DrivingSideways said:

I think the Ask Wendy segments are just people who want to show off cute outfits or act over the top for attention.  The questions are so stupid that they can't be real.

Abso-fucking-lutely! 

• Love 5
On 5/18/2017 at 0:55 PM, bichonblitz said:

I'm dying to know how she got this show. It's a huge accomplishment, I just don't get it. Most people don't get second chances like that. 

I don't know what else airs at the same time slot in other parts of the world but here in south Orange County Ca, Wendy is on at 11 a.m. weekdays and she has no other competition at 11 a.m. other than the news on a couple of local channels. 

• Love 3

Where I live her main channels competition is the Ellen DeGeneres show and Judge Judy. I'm starting to waver on how I feel about this show. It's not that I want to watch the other shows more. It's more about what I can do with my time or listen to in the background whilst I do chores (music is good). 

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:23 PM, Apprentice79 said:

Wendy is very bitter with her parents for fat shaming her as a kid, what she fails to realize  was that  they thought that they were helping her.  When you know better, you do better.  I got beat with a switch as a kid, I would never hold it against my parents because they did not realize that it was excessive punishment. I would never beat my own kid with a switch.  As a parent, you would think that Wendy would be sympathetic to her parents.  They were wrong, but, they meant well.  They did not do that to abuse her.  I am pretty sure her son Kev will have lots of stories to tell one day about his mother and weird father. You cannot tell me that Big Kev is not a piece of work as a dad.  I always felt that part of the reason that Wendy married Kev was  a way to thumb her nose at her parents for their fat shaming.  She used to whine about that on her radio show back in the day.

Exactly. She even admitted in her memoir that she knew her parents did their best in terms of dealing with her weight because neither were overweight and they didn't mean to hurt her, but she'd rather be a bitter Betty about it to this day ("Don't cry for me cus I have a talk show now!"). She also said that, aside from her ex-husband, she went for the "bad boy" types to piss her parents off. Bit her in the ass, of course...

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:47 PM, rcc said:

Adam is the type of person who says what's on his mind and means what he says. Wendy picked the wrong person to insult.

It's even more hilarious that she thought he'd never find out what she said about him and clap back. She ended up calling her dad crying like a baby over it. She said she was glad her mom didn't get on the line and give her a lecture. Lol.

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know what else airs at the same time slot in other parts of the world but here in south Orange County Ca, Wendy is on at 11 a.m. weekdays and she has no other competition at 11 a.m. other than the news on a couple of local channels. 

Here in Houston she's on opposite The View and The Price is Right.

• Love 2

Wendy really is slipping lately.  She really can't keep her stories straight.  This is when you can tell if she "participates" in a story, or just has her Hot Topics team tell her about it in the make up chair.

The story about the Hollywood psychic, Tyler Henry.  Wendy reported that Tyler didn't know who Bobby Brown was.  Not correct.  What happened is that Tyler didn't recognize Bobby initially.  The show is set up so that Tyler doesn't know who he is visiting to keep the anonymity. He literally just shows up at the person's door.  Anyway he shows up, doesn't recognize it's Bobby and does the reading.  During the course of the reading, according to him he realizes it is Whitney who is coming through and then puts two and two together that it is Bobby.  Tyler knows who Bobby Brown is, he just didn't recognize him on site.  Anyway most of the actual reading was about Bobby's sister who came through and that is what made Bobby believe that Tyler was real because of the things he said about his deceased sister that only Bobby would know.

On to the Monique issue.  The big screw up of the story is that Monique didn't confront Oprah at the Legends Ball, which by the way happened in 2005, four years before Precious came out,  she confronted her at a private party that Alfre Woodard does every year to honor Black Women during Oscar's week.  Anyway the reason why that was important to the story is because Monique confronted Oprah privately that night and Oprah dismissed her, which prompted Monique to confront her publicly in front of the other women while they were toasting Lupita Nyongo.  Monique also revealed who else was in the room during the confrontation to corroborate her story.  Monique also revealed the disparaging statements that Lee Daniels has made about other successful black women in the industry including Oprah. As well as Tyler Perry's diva behavior behind the scene and what he and Lee really think of one another. I have to say Wendy did have it right when she said the podcast was riveting.  I just wish she would of gotten the details right.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, JBC344 said:

The story about the Hollywood psychic, Tyler Henry.  Wendy reported that Tyler didn't know who Bobby Brown was.  Not correct.  What happened is that Tyler didn't recognize Bobby initially.  The show is set up so that Tyler doesn't know who he is visiting to keep the anonymity. He literally just shows up at the person's door

Why does she report on topics she knows nothing about? At least watch one of the shows so she can get an idea of what the premise is. Her staff is just as stupid as she is. 

How about Wendy scolding and humiliating Suzanne in front of the world and her husband about not having a Will?  Right or wrong, that was really a low blow and none of Wendy's business. Suzanne is Wendy's puppet, she must be getting paid a boatload to put up with bitchy Wendy, but then again Suzanne worked for Rosie O'Donnell so she must think Wendy is a walk in the park! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, JBC344 said:

On to the Monique issue.  The big screw up of the story is that Monique didn't confront Oprah at the Legends Ball, which by the way happened in 2005, four years before Precious came out,  she confronted her at a private party that Alfre Woodard does every year to honor Black Women during Oscar's week.  Anyway the reason why that was important to the story is because Monique confronted Oprah privately that night and Oprah dismissed her, which prompted Monique to confront her publicly in front of the other women while they were toasting Lupita Nyongo.  Monique also revealed who else was in the room during the confrontation to corroborate her story.  Monique also revealed the disparaging statements that Lee Daniels has made about other successful black women in the industry including Oprah. As well as Tyler Perry's diva behavior behind the scene and what he and Lee really think of one another. I have to say Wendy did have it right when she said the podcast was riveting.  I just wish she would of gotten the details right.

Can you please go into details on what Monique said about the disparaging statements that Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry and Oprah have said about successful Black women in the industry.  How do Lee and Tyler feel about each other?  I know that people are against Monique speaking out, but, it is refreshing to me.  I have never cared for Tyler Perry movies. Who was there when Monique confronted Oprah about her shadiness? I find Monique to be brave with her outspokenness, whether this will be the death of her career, that remains to be seen. I am team Monique all the way and I hate how people are saying that she is a demanding diva. They always say things like that when it is a woman, especially, a woman of color.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Can you please go into details on what Monique said about the disparaging statements that Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry and Oprah have said about successful Black women in the industry.  How do Lee and Tyler feel about each other?  I know that people are against Monique speaking out, but, it is refreshing to me.  I have never cared for Tyler Perry movies. Who was there when Monique confronted Oprah about her shadiness? I find Monique to be brave with her outspokenness, whether this will be the death of her career, that remains to be seen. I am team Monique all the way and I hate how people are saying that she is a demanding diva. They always say things like that when it is a woman, especially, a woman of color.

Monique revealed that during an interview at Sundance where Precious first premiered, before Tyler and Oprah came on as Producers.  Lee and Monique were giving an interview and Lee made a statement about Monique's new talk show and basically said "Monique is like Oprah, but actually Black".  Shortly after that Oprah and Tyler joined the campaign as Producers.  Monique has pointed out that the footage from the interview has since disappeared. Her implication is that she believed that Lee had the interview scrapped so no one would of heard the insult to Oprah.  She also revealed that Lee was incredibly jealous of Halle Berry during her awards season for Monster's Ball.  During a conversation he referred to Halle repeatedly as a bitch.  Monique was offended, she and Halle are friendly.  When Monique confronted him about it he basically said that she was the one getting all the attention for Monster's Ball, I guess he wasn't receiving his praise for producing the movie.  Lee also confided in Monique that he resented Tyler Perry coming onto the project because he thought "Tyler is trying to steal my movie".

Later on during the campaigning of the Oscars, Tyler and Monique were both at an awards show in Vegas.  Tyler summoned Monique to his dressing room.  Monique brought her security.  Once there Tyler basically clapped his hands and dismissed everyone from the room so he could talk to Monique.  Monique advised her security, "Don't move".  During the conversation Tyler was trying to pressure her to campaign overseas.  Anyway during the conversation he admitted that "Damn, I don't like Lee, but he does make good movies".

So as far as Oprah.  Every year during Oscar's Week Alfrie Woodard throws a celebration party for women of color in film.  If there are women of color nominated the idea is that the other women will gather to toast the nominee(s).  If no women of color are nominated the focus is for the women to come together in the name of Sisterhood.  Talk about the industry, try to influence change, etc.  It is usually a small number of people overall. Anyway, Monique is still uncomfortable about Oprah having her mother on the show without telling her considering Oprah was in conversation with Monique and also Monique admitted that she confided in Oprah some family secrets concerning her and her mother.  Anyway Monique sees Oprah and tells her "we need to talk". Oprah pats Monique on the leg and says "Yes, we do." in a very dismissive way according to Monique and kind of blows her off.  Later that night the women gather to sort of toast Lupita Nyongo who was nominated that year.  Alfrie Woodard tells Monique this is a safe space she is free to say anything she wants.  Now Alfrie doesn't know of the strife between Oprah and Monique I think she was just making Monique comfortable and also Monique's experience with her Oscar run was so different from any of the other women who were there to give Lupita advice.  So Monique takes the opportunity and confronts Oprah out in the open and in front of everybody.  Monique didn't really quote the specific words but she replies it wasn't a "disrespectful confrontation".  Oprah hears her and says "If I have done anything to offend you, I'm sorry".  This pissed Monique off because it wasn't a real apology and Oprah wasn't taking any real responsibility for what she did.  The women at the party were Loretta Divine, Angela Bassett, Aisha Tyler, Lupita Nyongo, Alfrie Woodard, Rosario Dawson I believe and many more.

The crux of the issue for Monique was that because she had confided in Oprah about her mother and they had a real heart to heart discussion for Oprah to go behind her back and book her mom on the show and keep that part a secret.

The podcast is on line.  Monique really does reveal all the interactions that started all this.  Really interesting to listen too.  I can do without Monique husband to be honest but I believe Monique 100%.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Monique revealed that during an interview at Sundance where Precious first premiered, before Tyler and Oprah came on as Producers.  Lee and Monique were giving an interview and Lee made a statement about Monique's new talk show and basically said "Monique is like Oprah, but actually Black".  Shortly after that Oprah and Tyler joined the campaign as Producers.  Monique has pointed out that the footage from the interview has since disappeared. Her implication is that she believed that Lee had the interview scrapped so no one would of heard the insult to Oprah.  She also revealed that Lee was incredibly jealous of Halle Berry during her awards season for Monster's Ball.  During a conversation he referred to Halle repeatedly as a bitch.  Monique was offended, she and Halle are friendly.  When Monique confronted him about it he basically said that she was the one getting all the attention for Monster's Ball, I guess he wasn't receiving his praise for producing the movie.  Lee also confided in Monique that he resented Tyler Perry coming onto the project because he thought "Tyler is trying to steal my movie".

Later on during the campaigning of the Oscars, Tyler and Monique were both at an awards show in Vegas.  Tyler summoned Monique to his dressing room.  Monique brought her security.  Once there Tyler basically clapped his hands and dismissed everyone from the room so he could talk to Monique.  Monique advised her security, "Don't move".  During the conversation Tyler was trying to pressure her to campaign overseas.  Anyway during the conversation he admitted that "Damn, I don't like Lee, but he does make good movies".

So as far as Oprah.  Every year during Oscar's Week Alfrie Woodard throws a celebration party for women of color in film.  If there are women of color nominated the idea is that the other women will gather to toast the nominee(s).  If no women of color are nominated the focus is for the women to come together in the name of Sisterhood.  Talk about the industry, try to influence change, etc.  It is usually a small number of people overall. Anyway, Monique is still uncomfortable about Oprah having her mother on the show without telling her considering Oprah was in conversation with Monique and also Monique admitted that she confided in Oprah some family secrets concerning her and her mother.  Anyway Monique sees Oprah and tells her "we need to talk". Oprah pats Monique on the leg and says "Yes, we do." in a very dismissive way according to Monique and kind of blows her off.  Later that night the women gather to sort of toast Lupita Nyongo who was nominated that year.  Alfrie Woodard tells Monique this is a safe space she is free to say anything she wants.  Now Alfrie doesn't know of the strife between Oprah and Monique I think she was just making Monique comfortable and also Monique's experience with her Oscar run was so different from any of the other women who were there to give Lupita advice.  So Monique takes the opportunity and confronts Oprah out in the open and in front of everybody.  Monique didn't really quote the specific words but she replies it wasn't a "disrespectful confrontation".  Oprah hears her and says "If I have done anything to offend you, I'm sorry".  This pissed Monique off because it wasn't a real apology and Oprah wasn't taking any real responsibility for what she did.  The women at the party were Loretta Divine, Angela Bassett, Aisha Tyler, Lupita Nyongo, Alfrie Woodard, Rosario Dawson I believe and many more.

The crux of the issue for Monique was that because she had confided in Oprah about her mother and they had a real heart to heart discussion for Oprah to go behind her back and book her mom on the show and keep that part a secret.

The podcast is on line.  Monique really does reveal all the interactions that started all this.  Really interesting to listen too.  I can do without Monique husband to be honest but I believe Monique 100%.

Thanks for the recap...I really appreciated it.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Thanks for the recap...I really appreciated it.

4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes, @JBC344 thank you for the information. I had no idea. 

No problem, my pleasure.  Monique does reveal a lot more during the interview.  Feel free to check it out it's on youtube.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JBC344 said:

No problem, my pleasure.  Monique does reveal a lot more during the interview.  Feel free to check it out it's on youtube.

I feel for her. It may not be the best way for her to communicate her frustrations about all of this, but, it is effective.  She is very brave to take on Tyler Perry, Lee Daniels and Oprah.

• Love 3

Ummmm... did anybody catch Wendy's story about banging into a car in the parking lot, driving off, and the cops had to come to her house?  I was enjoying her show today and she dropped that story - really, bitch?  Leave a note, you can afford it!

I love Wendy as an entertainment icon, but she seems like a really self centered, difficult human to deal with on a personal level.  

• Love 5

Did anyone else ever notice that Wendy never talks about having any friends. She is so controlled by Kevin that he probably doesn't allow it. I doubt anyone wants to deal with her on a personal level anyway. Her idea of life is warped.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rcc said:

Did anyone else ever notice that Wendy never talks about having any friends. She is so controlled by Kevin that he probably doesn't allow it. I doubt anyone wants to deal with her on a personal level anyway. Her idea of life is warped.

I'm always reading comments disparaging Kevin. What's the deal with him? 

She seems pretty alpha on the show...could she really be so humble at home? 

• Love 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, rcc said:

Did anyone else ever notice that Wendy never talks about having any friends.

She has said many times she has no problem cutting people out of her life. However, she has also talked about her best friend from high school Regina (Reggie). They are still close and I guess Reggie keeps Wendy real. She also hangs with her sister and her niece. When I look at my life since I have been married, I don't have many friends anymore. Just a few close friends and a few couples we go to dinner with.  It's just a time issue trying to juggle it all. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Ummmm... did anybody catch Wendy's story about banging into a car in the parking lot, driving off, and the cops had to come to her house?  I was enjoying her show today and she dropped that story - really, bitch?  Leave a note, you can afford it!

That was a weird out of left field story to tell on national TV. I don't understand her purpose in that. 

• Love 3

That's called a hit and run here in Orange County Ca. And even if you hit a parked car with nobody in it, it's court fines, community service and points on your driving record. Maybe things are different in "Jersey". She's so full of herself. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Can someone please explain her freaky eyelashes?   It looks like someone glued black rivets to her eyelid.  It's totally distracting.  

Everything on Wendy is over-the-top. Wigs, boobs gigantic, fishnet hose, and yes, her eyelashes are very fake looking, i,ll even bet she has veneers too.  You'd think with her money she would get the individual lashes applied at a lash salon. Looks so natural.

• Love 2
(edited)

Holy crap but Wendy literally inhaled that turkey burger her chef guest made today.  Obviously, Wendy is starving..... give that girl a sandwich!  lol!!

Edited by Fishy
  • Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, imjagain said:

It cracked me up that she wanted to show the picture of herself that night, unfortunately her staff  didn't have it. (Thanks staff)

BWAHAHA!!

I saw she was hungry but I thought she was so rude to the guest chef today.   Maybe try the stuff before the segment and if you don't like it or aren't interested, cut that part out.  They never have enough time during the cooking segments anyway.  If you're tired from partying the night before, run a rerun.

I DVR the show everyday, but usually can only get through the Hot Topics.  She made me angry when she was discussing "boy talk" about Billy Bush and Trump the other day.  Such a double standard sometimes with her.  

I'm also tired of her shilling her clothing line and now app.  AND that Vegas trip, just no!  I would throw the question on purpose.  They couldn't get a sponsor for a nicer hotel?  None of those activities sound interesting to me.

• Love 5
(edited)

Thanks for the whole story, JBC344! Forget Wendy. You'd be a better best than her any day. :) I cannot stand the "I'm sorry if I offended you" non-apology. It doesn't take much to say "I'm sorry that I offended you and it wasn't my intention".

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:03 PM, Denim Dreams said:

I saw she was hungry but I thought she was so rude to the guest chef today.   Maybe try the stuff before the segment and if you don't like it or aren't interested, cut that part out.  They never have enough time during the cooking segments anyway.  If you're tired from partying the night before, run a rerun.

I DVR the show everyday, but usually can only get through the Hot Topics.  She made me angry when she was discussing "boy talk" about Billy Bush and Trump the other day.  Such a double standard sometimes with her.  

I'm also tired of her shilling her clothing line and now app.  AND that Vegas trip, just no!  I would throw the question on purpose.  They couldn't get a sponsor for a nicer hotel?  None of those activities sound interesting to me.

I can't remember if it was yesterday or Monday, but did you see it when she laughed at the video of the sea lion pulling the little girl into the water? "Sorry, it's nervous laughter. It's not like she died so we can laugh!" The fuck?!

Edited by rmcrae
Meant to say you'd make a better host. No idea what a "better best" is. LOL.
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Denim Dreams said:

Wendy is the cheapest show that I have ever seen.  They never give their audience any good gifts. I know that she is not on the same level as Ellen or Oprah. Geez Louise... It is embarrassing.   The real, that airs after her, is always giving good gifts to their audience. They are always playing games to reward the members of their audience. The other day , a girl won $1000 dollars for knowing facts about the co-hosts, each correct answers was valued at $250.  The questions were easy to answer, if you know the ladies' personalities. I doubt Big Kev would allow Wendy to give anybody $50.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Fishy said:

Holy crap but Wendy literally inhaled that turkey burger her chef guest made today.  Obviously, Wendy is starving..... lol!!

Wendy ate a TURKEYburger?! I thought she was 100% vegan....no meat of any kind (except Big Kev! Lol)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy ate a TURKEYburger?! I thought she was 100% vegan....no meat of any kind (except Big Kev! Lol)

I thought it was a Veggie burger?  I can't watch her food segments any longer. They are so rushed, she's always stuffing her face, and the chefs always have to accommodate her vegan diet. Maybe some of us want to see dishes with meat in them, Wendy!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought it was a Veggie burger?  I can't watch her food segments any longer. They are so rushed, she's always stuffing her face, and the chefs always have to accommodate her vegan diet. Maybe some of us want to see dishes with meat in them, Wendy!

Agree 100%. It appears to me that Wendy is giving off this vibe that, since she became vegan or paleo diet (or possibly she just eats nuts!) that she has no time to spend on these great chefs who come on her show and include meat/poultry/fish in their recipes. She thinks she is so much better than whoever she has on her show....chefs, reality stars, rappers, people I've never heard of. Has anyone seen recent photos of Big and Little Kevin? Just curious if those two look like they're on the same diet as Wendy. In other words....are they skinny? 

• Love 2

Wendy laughing at the girl being pulled into the water by the sea lion! Bitch loves when other people are unhappy but to laugh at that is something a sociopath would do.

She is worse than I thought and that's saying something!

• Love 4

How about her talking about the dress/jumpsuit she was wearing today and saying that the gal that wore it on her show bought it and sent it to her? Her comment was that she likes anything that's free!  Since she's getting a great deal of money to be on this stupid show she should send that gal a check or a nice reciprocal gift or something.  No class.... that is Wendy.

• Love 4

I could have sworn she called it a turkeyburger, but I obviously was mistaken.  Whatever it was she talked about it on the show again today - how she ate like an animal (people must have commented on her FB page LOL!!).  Well, she ate another one that night and another one this morning it was so good.  Like I said - girl is hawngry - give her a sammich!!

• Love 4

Could someone here who is much more cell phone tech savvy than me, tell me why I would want/need/care to have Wendy's app (that she's been pimpin') on my phone? Thanks my PT sista's and brothers! Lol. I definitely consider the comments/replies on this forum to be like the "adult education" classes that used to be offered many years ago before most of you were born! Lol.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Wendy is the cheapest show that I have ever seen.  They never give their audience any good gifts. I know that she is not on the same level as Ellen or Oprah. Geez Louise... It is embarrassing.   The real, that airs after her, is always giving good gifts to their audience. They are always playing games to reward the members of their audience. The other day , a girl won $1000 dollars for knowing facts about the co-hosts, each correct answers was valued at $250.  The questions were easy to answer, if you know the ladies' personalities. I doubt Big Kev would allow Wendy to give anybody $50.

Speaking of The Real, I could've sworn they had a forum on this site because I remember posting on it two December's ago. I wish they had one because I love watching them (especially since She/Her/Tamar's gone) and miss talking about the show. :(

9 hours ago, rcc said:

Wendy laughing at the girl being pulled into the water by the sea lion! Bitch loves when other people are unhappy but to laugh at that is something a sociopath would do.

She is worse than I thought and that's saying something!

And to top it all off she made a joke about how glad she was the girl was wearing panties. If a male talk show said that he'd be raked over the coals.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Could someone here who is much more cell phone tech savvy than me, tell me why I would want/need/care to have Wendy's app (that she's been pimpin') on my phone? Thanks my PT sista's and brothers! Lol. I definitely consider the comments/replies on this forum to be like the "adult education" classes that used to be offered many years ago before most of you were born! Lol.

https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/05/25/wendy-williams-app/#.tnw_qnpyR29Y

4 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Speaking of The Real, I could've sworn they had a forum on this site because I remember posting on it two December's ago. I wish they had one because I love watching them (especially since She/Her/Tamar's gone) and miss talking about the show. :(

And to top it all off she made a joke about how glad she was the girl was wearing panties. If a male talk show said that he'd be raked over the coals.

The real got better after Tamar got fired. It was the best thing to have ever happened to the show. 

Wendy is just obnoxious now and she is reminding me of her radio days, before she got ran out of New York.  She seems very bitter now. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

The real got better after Tamar got fired. It was the best thing to have ever happened to the show. 

Wendy is just obnoxious now and she is reminding me of her radio days, before she got ran out of New York.  She seems very bitter now. 

Definitely. Sometimes Tamar could be funny and bearable when she'd drop the RuPaul's Drag Race theatrics, but those moments were few and far between. She was judgmental, rude, tacky and unprofessional. Especially the way she threw them under the bus when she got the boot. The energy on the panel is much more positive and equal. No one is trying to outshine the others and I like that.

All the money, fame and attention in the world cannot fill you up and Ms. Wendy should know that by now. SMH.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, rmcrae said:

*raises hand* I'd tune in to that forum! I've looked around several times & I was surprised there wasn't one. 

(OT. We'll have to agree to disagree about Tamar, though. She can be a mess, but I love her! Like Wendy. ? What about Jeannie Mai crying on the show over the state of her marriage the other day!?! About how she told her husband before they got married that she didn't want kids & now he's changed his mind! ?)

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Fishy said:

Whatever it was she talked about it on the show again today - how she ate like an animal (people must have commented on her FB page LOL!!).  Well, she ate another one that night and another one this morning it was so good.  Like I said - girl is hawngry - give her a sammich!!

She totally missed the point of the question, though. The question the viewer wrote in to her was while she was so busy chowing down on the burger, why did she ignore the poor chef that was trying to demonstrate the recipe? She barely lets the chef talk. She does it all the time. It's so disrespectful to the guest on the show. It is a cooking segment after all. Not about watching Wendy disgustingly stuff her face. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

*raises hand* I'd tune in to that forum! I've looked around several times & I was surprised there wasn't one. 

(OT. We'll have to agree to disagree about Tamar, though. She can be a mess, but I love her! Like Wendy. ? What about Jeannie Mai crying on the show over the state of her marriage the other day!?! About how she told her husband before they got married that she didn't want kids & now he's changed his mind! ?)

I think they both decided about not wanting kids before they got married.  He changed his mind about it, as time went on.  I think it is refreshing to see a woman who has no desire to have children whatsoever.   If she does not make a decision real soon, she will lose him.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think they both decided about not wanting kids before they got married.  He changed his mind about it, as time went on.  I think it is refreshing to see a woman who has no desire to have children whatsoever.   If she does not make a decision real soon, she will lose him.

:( I teared up with Jeannie when she got emotional the other day. As much as I hate to say it, I wouldn't be surprised if she and Freddy split in a year or two. She's made it clear that she doesn't want kids and she shouldn't feel forced into it because she's afraid to lose her hubby. My heart goes out to her.

• Love 2
On 5/25/2017 at 10:38 PM, rmcrae said:

The purpose of the app is to sell you more junk. Wendy has terrible taste so most of the stuff she will sell is junk IMHO.  I would definitely avoid buying her eyelashes.  Wendy talks about engaging her audience, but since she can't remember anything how can she engage with her audience?  She doesn't even want to follow things people are interested in and she doesn't want to watch shows people are watching. She also has terrible taste, in my opinion, on TV shows.  I never watch the crap that she sits around watching. I'm amazed at the people at her show.  Whenever Wendi says "oh are you gonna vote for this?" everybody shakes their head and claps.  I'd love it if she'd ask her audience what is their opinion before telling the audience what she wants.  

But I have to admit I enjoy hate watching the first 12 minutes.   Sometimes I can watch it in five or six minutes because I don't care about most of the hot topics she has especially housewives and Kardashian's. And most of the hot topics seem to be related to some housewife show or other crappy reality shows that are pretty low brow.

• Love 6
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, rmcrae said:

:( I teared up with Jeannie when she got emotional the other day. As much as I hate to say it, I wouldn't be surprised if she and Freddy split in a year or two. She's made it clear that she doesn't want kids and she shouldn't feel forced into it because she's afraid to lose her hubby. My heart goes out to her.

and for some reason even from watching from the very beginning, I never had the feeling they would last.

Edited by Fishy
  • Love 1

Thanks for posting that link Kira53. Just what the world needs is more WW products. Wendy stated her fans are always asking about the color of nail polish she might be wearing, what she uses to make her skin look so smooth...I doubt her skin looks even close to good once the 4 inches of make up come off and the mesh/net pantyhose. And who the hell would buy eyelashes by WW? Maybe a drag queen?

• Love 4

I haven't been able to watch in awhile but in the video interview posted by ElectricBoogaloo, you really can see the difference in her face. Her mouth does not move the same way anymore. I think she looks great except for the too large chest in relation to her now thinner body. When she was heavier, it was a bit more proportionate (not really but more so than now). But she is fun. One other thing, I think she is looking an awful lot like Byonce in that video above.

• Love 1

Her interview today with Rashad Jennings was just horrible.  The questions she asked, the shade she threw at Dancing with the Stars, and she even said it was unfair advantage when contestants had a strong work ethic.  He came off really well and just laughed at some of her bizarre statements.  

• Love 1