Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I think Rinna came on the scene right around the time I was heading out the door. Didn't like her but that was mainly cause her character was a love interest for Beau and Hope is the only woman I ever wanted to see that man with.

(Sorry this is so messed up.)

Had to say, I agree!  Bo + Hope 4ever!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Also Patch + Kayla!   Sigh.  ❤️❤️❤️

????

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Holy shitballs!!! Did anyone was see the twitter fight between Rinna and Dorit? WOW! Looks like Rinna wasn't lying about the cocaine use at the dinner party

I cannot find this.  Can you give us some incriminating tweets? Juicy.  I did wonder myself when Dorit did not immediately respond with a hell no when accused.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Christi said:

I never understood the Xanax in a smoothie thing...i mean, just take a Xanax already.  I'm sure it doesn't really work in a smoothie, wouldn't dissolve very fast and probably get stuck in the straw.  Weird...its not like it's an illegal drug...sheesh

I don't get the smoothie thing either.  Xanax is really bitter.  It would make anything you put it into taste awful.  Why wouldn't you just swallow the pill?  As far as illegal, it is illegal if it is not prescribed to you.  For example a person "handing them out like candy" on a flight would be indulging in illegal behavior.  Many drugs have legal uses, including cocaine (although I don't think prescriptions being handed out for it!).  I think heroin, LSD and ecstasy don't have legal use and I'm sure there are more.  Even marijuana is being used medicinally now.  So illegal/legal clouds the issue.

42 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't understand Dorit's logic. How does having had 2 children come out of the birth canal prevent you from sticking a straw up your nose.

No, it certainly does not, but I believe Dorit's point, much like the one I made a few times on this board, is that Rinna making these accusations jeopardize the Kemsley children.  One of the many reasons I find Rinna to be so vile.  

I find Rinna's behavior so irresponsible on both of these issues.  First she wants to accuse and judge saying Dorit is using cocaine, but xanax is so fun and quirky.  As Kyle would say "pick a lane!"

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I think Kim is a little delusional and judgy about her acting career vs. Eileen's, and I think viewers are a little judgy about Kim's acting career. That's the career that most people mock I think.

Posters here have defended the soap opera as a start to a great film career, but even in that defense there's the underlying assumption that film career > soap career, since one is the entree into the other.  Rightly or wrongly, that's how most people see it.  

What's noteworthy is that Eileen has been able to maintain her status as a Lead Actress for over 30 yrs - something that is very difficult for women, especially as they get older.  It's even tougher in films.

Eileen's claim to fame will always be as an Emmy award winning actress.  She signed on to HW at the top of her game - unlike other HW's whose acting careers had long faded. 

Edited by escape
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Christi said:

I never understood the Xanax in a smoothie thing...i mean, just take a Xanax already.  I'm sure it doesn't really work in a smoothie, wouldn't dissolve very fast and probably get stuck in the straw.  Weird...its not like it's an illegal drug...sheesh

Bunny Gate was so calculated and weird with Kim.

I loved watching Kyle WTF STOP TALKING look I'm sure she has with Kim daily

I'm guessing they throw it into the blender along with the rest of the ingredients while preparing the smoothie.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Thumper said:

(Sorry this is so messed up.)

Had to say, I agree!  Bo + Hope 4ever!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Also Patch + Kayla!   Sigh.  ❤️❤️❤️

????

What?  Jennifer and Jack!  How,  could you forget Jennifer and Jack? 

Damn....

And, always liked Billie. *Ducks

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Holy shitballs!!! Did anyone was see the twitter fight between Rinna and Dorit? WOW! Looks like Rinna wasn't lying about the cocaine use at the dinner party

Team Xanax vs Team cocaine!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Damn....

And, always liked Billie. *Ducks*

Jack is now a ghost, Patch and Kayla are back together but have of course more troubles namely Ava's son, I only saw Billie after Rinna left and always thought Bo and Hope were end game, but now Bo is gone and she's with Rafe....

ETA Jennifer is kinda dating Eric now.

Edited by hecate2909
9 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Damn....

And, always liked Billie. *Ducks*

LOL.  I luvved Jenn + Jack too. 

1 hour ago, Tara Ariano said:

LVP's Sharpie Marker brows are pretty harsh in this pic. I wonder if she used Rino from NJ's stencil brow kit.

This dress was not flattering on Dorit. The way the fabric banded across her chest gave her smashed potato boobs

Backstage shot:

Dorit returning to the reunion set after a bathroom touch up

giphy.gif

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I cannot find this.  Can you give us some incriminating tweets? Juicy.  I did wonder myself when Dorit did not immediately respond with a hell no when accused.  

They must have been deleted. I would love details. Who started it? What did they say? I cannot believe that Rinna is dumb enough to start another twitter fight, but she is not a fast learner to be sure. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

They must have been deleted. I would love details. Who started it? What did they say? I cannot believe that Rinna is dumb enough to start another twitter fight, but she is not a fast learner to be sure. 

Rinna is talking to herself on her twitter feed..weird..very weird 

Just now, KungFuBunny said:

I'm surprised the green straws made it into the smoothies at the end. They should search both Dorit and pre-k

You mean they should check if any straws are missing after they were done drinking.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Do tell

Sorry, got called away. MIL in the hospital. Don't know how to cut and paste the saved screenshot :(  It has been deleted on both tweeter accounts. Rinna did say it is on the tape (I believe that as I don't think Andy would not have played any of the dinner scenes showing the other guests and the empty table had it not been true) IMO.

Before I get another phone call...

Someone took a screen shot of the twitter war...Lisa said to Dorit...there was drug use at the party and remember the person sitting near me with all the white stuff around their nose? It's all on tape. And something about...unless you (dorit) are trying to tell me they were in the kitchen cooking with flour.  

Sorry, not exact word for word (on hold with the hospital trying to type this) but pretty damn close. Lisa replied to Dorit after Dorit said Lisa should be ashamed of herself etc. 

Dorit should have let it go. What an idiot.

I'm also trying find out where Eden said on some podcast that it was 100% true about the drugs at PK and Dorit's party.  Anyone here know?

Maybe later someone can walk me through how to copy and paste the tweets...not able to scan it for some reason?  

Edit to add...Amy Phillips gave LisaR the f you box to use at the reunion

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

So...nothing? Damn, I thought there was something juicy.

nope nothing, just fans( or sort of fans) she is an idiot even on twitter..

8 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Sorry, got called away. MIL in the hospital. Don't know how to cut and paste the saved screenshot :(  It has been deleted on both tweeter accounts. Rinna did say it is on the tape (I believe that as I don't think Andy would not have played any of the dinner scenes showing the other guests and the empty table had it not been true) IMO.

Someone took a screen shot of the twitter war...Lisa said to Dorit...there was drug use at the party and remember the person sitting near me with all the white stuff around their nose? It's all on tape. And something about...unless you (dorit) are trying to tell me they were in the kitchen cooking with flour.  

Sorry, not exact word for word (on hold with the hospital trying to type this) but pretty damn close. Lisa replied to Dorit after Dorit said Lisa should be ashamed of herself etc. 

I'm also trying find out where Eden said on some podcast that it was 100% true about the drugs at PK and Dorit's party.  Anyone here know?

Maybe later someone can walk me through how to copy and paste the tweets...not able to scan it for some reason?  

Why would Rinna take that down though? makes no sense..

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

What was Dorit's reply? Just wondering. 

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CatMomma said:

Same goes for Kim.  She was a working child actress during a time when there were few safeguards in place for children, which probably contributed to a lot of her issues.  I honestly can't see criticizing either for their professional accomplishments. 

Were there really few safeguards at the time? She wasn't Jackie Coogan era, she was working in the 70s and according to her had a lot of fun working. Have their been major breakthroughs since then? I know there's a lot of changes in the way abuse is understood that have changed (so child actors that we now know were being abused might have had a better shot) but it seems like Kim's career was perfectly responsibly handled by the industry. She even made the transition to acting as a teenager.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, HalbornScorpio said:

I am so tired of Eileen. She is a lame, pathetic follower and trying desperately to be relevant. She couldn't keep her tongue out of Rinna's butt if her life depended on it. I wish they would get rid of her and her master. Does anyone up there like Eden?? Poor thing, it looked like she was up there all alone, lol! Does anyone remember whose friend she was supposed to be? I wish they would bring Kim back she's much more entertaining than the rest of the cast put together, imo.

Wasn't Eden a friend of Rinna's? because she can go really deep with Eden, real fast..( grin)

• Love 5

I think the all of the responses to Rinna's question made it clear that there was some sort of drug use at the dinner party.  Kyle nearly fell off her chair, LVP called it a low blow and Dorit said "she" certainly wasn't.  I think something went down at that party.  No one responded as if it was an absurd accusation.  Just as if it was a low blow.  At least at first, until they collected themselves.

I don't think there was a herd of party guests in the bathroom together while Rinna was stuck at the table.  I still firmly believe asking that question, in that way means that production had already assured LR that if she asked the question they would back her up with the shot of the empty table. 

While I never would have guessed cocaine, and still have no idea if this is an accurate guess, I do think Dorit seemed a little out of it that night.  Drunk- drugged- overtired- jet lagged.  It could have been anything and I certainly didn't leap the the idea that it was coke.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I don't see her being overly dramatic either. I actually enjoy her talking head shots. (with the exception of the "write it down, tear it up). I think Kim and most likely the rest hate that LisaR and Eileen have a true friendship. 

I do.  You have to look no further than the breathy "How dare you!" or the "You beast!" to find the drama.  It cracks me up!

That stupid button Rinna had was idiotic.  Are they some new "thing"?  I found it infantile and annoying, just like Rinna.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

I know there's a lot of changes in the way abuse is understood that have changed

I think this, more than anything is my point. I don't know that anything happened to Kim Richards. I am saying that she grew up in a time where abuse wasn't taken seriously. Roman Polanski was sentenced to 6 months for drugging and sodomizing a 14 year old girl. He was the norm.  Laws and society change.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am over 50 and I had no idea who she was. Never saw any of her stuff as a kid. My children certainly have zero idea who she is (or any of others on the show). 

The Witch Mountain Movies are great for kids.

They have everything a kid could want, aliens and magic and family, the remake with 'Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock was okay but lost all the magic of the original.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I'm rather petite and 90 lbs I had on skin tight clothing and that didn't stop a female TSA lady from reaching up my shirt and under my bra to "search". Im positive she was going to see if my bust was real or enhanced (it's real) but you get nervous that if you do say something about the inappropriateness of it you, are going to have an even bigger hassle or kicked off your flight. They do what they want to whom they choose. 

Oh my god!  I did not know that they can do that.  I will admit... I have smuggled something in the bottom of my bra.  I thought that was the one place they can't put their hands!

18 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

This entire reunion was disappointing. 

Like, bad sex levels of disappointing.

It was intensely boring.  I actually turned it off, deleted it.  I have NEVER done that for any housewives show.

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Well, she'd have to do more than writhe around in booty shorts, hang out with her glam squad, and occasionally see her husband to be "the queen."

The way I look at that central role on these shows is that the woman in that role is like an anchor store in a mall (ironic because malls are dying). That central wife has to have it all. She's got have business, charity, family, and friends and be willing to show it on TV. Kyle and LVP alternate back and forth as the central wife. Rinna could be that wife, but she's constantly being poisonous and undermining her friendships. Erika won't ever be that wife because she's largely unwilling to show her family and has yet to show any of her charity work.

LVP did not bring anything to the table this season.  I applaud her charity acts, I do, but they are not good for tv.  Why is she the queen?  I am not asking for the DRAMA, but something.

• Love 2

I do.  You have to look no further than the breathy "How dare you!" or the "You beast!" to find the drama.  It cracks me up!

Actually, Kim was the one who made the "You beast!" comment to Eileen. "How dare you!" , Eileen's reply, was one of the most awesome things on this show ever. And as an example, probably an outlier more than anything else.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 7

While I appreciate that the BH housewives RInna appears to watch the other franchises, I wish they she would stop stealing story lines from them.  After the Brooks "cancer" fiasco, we get Munchausengate.  After Sonja accuses Dorinda and John of being coke heads we get did-everyone-get-up-from-the-table-to-do-cocaine-gate.  If next season is about the election or rolling ATVs and being offended by who didn't visit you in the hospital, I'm out. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I think this, more than anything is my point. I don't know that anything happened to Kim Richards. I am saying that she grew up in a time where abuse wasn't taken seriously. Roman Polanski was sentenced to 6 months for drugging and sodomizing a 14 year old girl. He was the norm.  Laws and society change.

I agree about that aspect of it, but since there really is zero reason to think that anything like that happened to Kim I don't think it applies. Or at least, not any more than it applies to me or any other kid who grew up in the 70s.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, HalbornScorpio said:

How were they suppose to act when they hear an accusation like that? I would be shocked as well. This is why I would never ever do a reality show of any kind because all someone has to do is decide they don't like you and put something crappy about you out there with no proof what so ever and there will be people out there who will believe it and there goes your reputation. Rinna got exactly what she wanted.

Hard to describe, but  for Kyle and LVP-more like it was absurd and less like they were betrayed by her going there.  For Dorit- less deer in headlights.

26 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Actually, Kim was the one who made the "You beast!" comment to Eileen. "How dare you!" , Eileen's reply, was one of the most awesome things on this show ever. And as an example, probably an outlier more than anything else.

Oh, I didn't say it wasn't awesome.  I just said it was dramatic.  I guess I didn't remember correctly on the beast comment, but I'll just chalk that up to RHoBH amnesia and were all good.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, escape said:

Eileen's claim to fame will always be as an Emmy award winning actress.  She signed on to HW at the top of her game - unlike other HW's whose acting careers had long faded. 

You mean like Kim's? Wish that would have been said when Kim was going on about Eileen being a soap actress. 

I don't get all the comments about Eileen being up Rinna's ass. They are good friends, they like each other. When you have a good friend and value the relationship, don't you stand up for them? Defend them if they need to be defended? There have been several occasions when Eileen told Rinna that she should back off of a situation. I don't see any ass kissing going on between them. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Edit to add...Amy Phillips gave LisaR the f you box to use at the reunion

We all saw the guest sitting next to Rinna at dinner and I didn't notice anything white on her nose/face. If this was all caught on tape, I have no doubts that Andy/production would have shown it when Andy asked Dorit if there were any drugs at her party...but NO TAPE WAS SHOWN! This is Rinna doubling down on her lie and nothing more.  

37 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

I think the all of the responses to Rinna's question made it clear that there was some sort of drug use at the dinner party.  Kyle nearly fell off her chair, LVP called it a low blow and Dorit said "she" certainly wasn't.  I think something went down at that party.  No one responded as if it was an absurd accusation.  Just as if it was a low blow.  At least at first, until they collected themselves.

I don't think there was a herd of party guests in the bathroom together while Rinna was stuck at the table.  I still firmly believe asking that question, in that way means that production had already assured LR that if she asked the question they would back her up with the shot of the empty table. 

While I never would have guessed cocaine, and still have no idea if this is an accurate guess, I do think Dorit seemed a little out of it that night.  Drunk- drugged- overtired- jet lagged.  It could have been anything and I certainly didn't leap the the idea that it was coke.

Dorit flat out said there were NO DRUGS at her house/dinner! This is Rinna's MO, throw out a lie, keep repeating it in hopes that viewers buy into it.

• Love 17

You mean like Kim's? Wish that would have been said when Kim was going on about Eileen being a soap actress. 

Oh c'mon...Kim was in one of the Sharknado sequels ;)

We all saw the guest sitting next to Rinna at dinner and I didn't notice anything white on her nose/face.

Well...not in the scene we saw, anyway...then again, we only saw a few minutes from a dinner that lasted a couple of hours.

• Love 6

Regarding the coke/no coke dinner: It was kind of weird to me, though, that there was NOBODY at the dinner table except Rinna and the other guest. Where exactly was everyone else and why were the dinner napkins folded perfectly on all the plates and the table setting perfect as if dinner had not started yet? Dorit said at the reunion she was possibly checking on her kids, or dismissing staff for the night. Dismissing staff when it looked like dinner wasn't even served yet? I really can't figure out what was going on but something just doesn't smell right to me.  Maybe production had something to do with it, I dunno. I don't trust those fuckers. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, hecate2909 said:

At the start of this season I was almost liking Erica, giving her a chance minus Lemon head, yet she quickly deteriorated into a vacuous bitchy liar who seems to think she is above reproach.

That's the most irksome thing about her in my mind. Irritates me no end.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Oh c'mon...Kim was in one of the Sharknado sequels ;)

Well...not in the scene we saw, anyway...then again, we only saw a few minutes from a dinner that lasted a couple of hours.

Had they caught that on film as Rinna claims (in some now deleted tweet), Andy would have shown it!

2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Regarding the coke/no coke dinner: It was kind of weird to me, though, that there was NOBODY at the dinner table except Rinna and the other guest. Where exactly was everyone else and why were the dinner napkins folded perfectly on all the plates and the table setting perfect as if dinner had not started yet? Dorit said at the reunion she was possibly checking on her kids, or dismissing staff for the night. Dismissing staff when it looked like dinner wasn't even served yet? I really can't figure out what was going on but something just doesn't smell right to me.  Maybe production had something to do with it, I dunno. I don't trust those fuckers. 

The dinner was over and most of the guests went inside the house, it is hot in southern California, I would be prefer in an air conditioned house as well! Oh, and the dinner was catered, so she may have let their staff go and then had 1 of her own housekeepers clear off the table.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Eileen about Rinna: "She doesn't remember." Really Eileen?! Are you inside Rinna's mind???!

More like up her, ahem.  ;)

Edited by renatae
  • Love 5

Had they caught that on film as Rinna claims (in some now deleted tweet), Andy would have shown it!

No, not if the person caught on tape didn't sign the release. Or Andy wanted to avoid further legal trouble for that person. I don't think Andy or Bravo would something like that shown on the show, it would set a bad precedent for future filming.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh my god!  I did not know that they can do that.  I will admit... I have smuggled something in the bottom of my bra.  I thought that was the one place they can't put their hands!

Not a good idea to put things in your brassiere. She said that she was doing it under the guise of checking the underwire bra. You'll have to find a better place lol. Anywhere is game if they are suspicious. Make sure you ask a woman to do a search. 

Xanax is not candy for a blender. It is a benzodiazepine that is regularly checked for in drug tests. It lasts in the system about 3-4 days and if you get in a car wreck and have it (non prescribed) in your system you just might get a DUI. I've seen that happen. Does anyone remember Karen Anne Quinlan? She took Valium (a similar drug) and alcohol and spent over 10 years in a coma due to the benzodiazepine interacting poorly with the alcohol and her being on a diet. She didn't take much. She was the focus of the 1976 'Right to Die" case in Morristown N.J.  These ladies drink a lot (or at least editing makes it appear that way) and have no business combining it with these types of drugs. If they want to "chill" they should get a medical marijuana license and either smoke it or ingest an edible. 

P.S. @Martinigirl I hope your MIL is ok. Best wishes

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The dinner was over and most of the guests went inside the house, it is hot in southern California, I would be prefer in an air conditioned house as well! Oh, and the dinner was catered, so she may have let their staff go and then had 1 of her own housekeepers clear off the table.

It seemed to me that Rinna was monopolizing and/or grilling that other guest. Everybody else, besides becoming too warm, also probably just got bored and left. Dinner was over. I would have been getting terminal butt and been looking for the 25 cent seats.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

No, not if the person caught on tape didn't sign the release.

At the reunion Andy asked why Dorit did the show. She said we recently moved here and and didn't really know anyone and LVP convinced me it would be fun.

So if she and PK didn't really know anybody - who the hell were those people at Dorits Bday party, PK's birthday party, and the Night of 1000 Snorts dinner soiree?

Here comes Lisa Rinna and the police siren....

Woop Wooop Woop....CPS just checking the Kemsleys residence. Based on the self proclamations of a coke den and sleeping babies by one Dorit Kemsley. Rose gold shackles at the ready people.

tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

• Love 4