Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

(edited)
46 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, now Erika is being criticized for daring to look happy during an awards show? Yes, she should have known better than to smile while presenting an award. She should have bit the inside of her cheeks out of respect for other peoples' hard work.

I agree with you - I'm not a huge fan of Erika's, but I thought she looked stunning in that photo, and I really, really, really wish we could see more of that smile from her on the RHOBH...maybe then, I would like her more.  One of the things that annoys me about Erika is she always looks so unhappy and bored.  She's definitely perfected her "Resting Bitch Face".  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, now Erika is being criticized for daring to look happy during an awards show? Yes, she should have known better than to smile while presenting an award. She should have bit the inside of her cheeks out of respect for other peoples' hard work.

Seriously, like, didn't she get the memo that smiling while presenting an award is the same as basking in someone else's glory?

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree with you - I'm not a huge fan of Erika's, but I thought she looked stunning in that photo, and I really, really, really wish we could see more of that smile from her on the RHOBH...maybe then, I would like her more.  One of the things that annoys me about Erika is she always looks so unhappy and bored.  She's definitely perfected her "Resting Bitch Face".  

Some people can actually feel fine without wearing a smile! Imagine that lol 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Well of course. How dare she be happy? That goes against what needs to be believed. That she is never funny and desperately unhappy. How dare she show up looking so lovely and smiling. That bitch. 

• Love 11

Everyone has their own preference

Some prefer the Bri Ish coked out face

rhobh-dorit-1-1.jpg

Where's Waldo moment - on the left hand side....Dorit even has Burnt Jiffy Pop Bag pillows. Good to know she has back ups

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Everyone has their own preference

Some prefer the Bri Ish coked out face

rhobh-dorit-1-1.jpg

Where's Waldo moment - on the left hand side....Dorit even has Burnt Jiffy Pop Bag pillows. Good to know she has back ups

YIKES!!!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Well of course. How dare she be happy? That goes against what needs to be believed. That she is never funny and desperately unhappy. How dare she show up looking so lovely and smiling. That bitch. 

Anyone who abandoned their son as a toddler has no business being happy at an awards show!

• Love 9

Anyone who abandoned their son as a toddler has no business being happy at an awards show!

Especially an insecure gold digger in a loveless marriage to a much older man! The nerve of that bitch cracking a smile, ever.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Especially an insecure gold digger in a loveless marriage to a much older man! The nerve of that bitch cracking a smile, ever.

PERFECT description of her!!!

• Love 1

That dress is fucking awful. Erika is so pretty with little to no make up and NO GLAM SQUAD ruining her natural beauty. Everyone deserves to be happy in life. (Unless you're a child molester or animal abuser) and I just haven't been able to dislike Erika for anything as yet. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

That dress is fucking awful. Erika is so pretty with little to no make up and NO GLAM SQUAD ruining her natural beauty. Everyone deserves to be happy in life. (Unless you're a child molester or animal abuser) and I just haven't been able to dislike Erika for anything as yet. 

Her behavior in HK was beneath her! It seems the real Erika came out and her insulting and vile behavior toward PK just wasn't justified! He's an idiot, pay the man no mind! Why lose her composure, getting loud and profane, then wonder why her fans might ask "what's up b!tch?" ;-)

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

You jest! Looks about the same; esp. when she's performing! Rupauls-drag-race.jpg

I speak le truth (well, what I view as the truth): in performance, EJ's look could definitely be considered over the top -- but in the white gown image referenced, I see EJ -- to borrow kalle's very specific terminology, lololol -- as not drag queeny but as influenced by Old Hollywood. 

• Love 4
On 4/26/2017 at 11:26 AM, diadochokinesis said:

Most healthcare people can recognize prescription drugs. If not, the hospital has a pharmacy in-house and the pharmacist can definitely recognize them. One of the first things we would do in home health was to give patients a pill sorter.  It cuts down on patients making mistakes with their pills (taking too many or not enough). 

While a pill sorter in a home health care situation is a great idea, with the number of generics on the market, it is not always so easy to identify medications. For instance, glipizide usually is a tiny white tablet, but there is one manufacturer which produces a tablet about 5 times the size of the usual tablet. Same for lisinopril. These are just two examples. Pills from generic manufacturers vary widely in color and shape. Which is why pharmacies dispensing them are often sending along paperwork with them stating that "your medication may have changed appearance due to a different manufacturer" followed with a description of the current tablet or capsule.

While the PDR and, of course, pharmacists in an emergency situation help for the less recognizable of medications, it still takes time. Not saying that pill sorters are not a good idea, but it's not necessarily a no-brainer to ID meds.

• Love 7
(edited)

PERFECT description of her!!!

Sarcasm is not apparent to all people, lololol

Looks like a drag queen.

You make that sound like it should be some kind of insult?

influenced by Old Hollywood

Yeah, I got that vibe from her look as well in that picture. And she did it well.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Sarcasm is not apparent to all people, lololol

You make that sound like it should be some kind of insult?

Yeah, I got that vibe from her look as well in that picture. And she did it well.

I agree on all 3 points.  LOL.

• Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

You jest! Looks about the same; esp. when she's performing! Rupauls-drag-race.jpg

I think I can also see in that photo: Tamra Judge, Heather Dubrow, and Theresa Giudice! Lol. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Kallee said:

Looks like a drag queen.

13 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Drag queens everywhere can only dream, lololol!

12 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Looking like a drag queen is not an insult if that's what you're going for. Erika in the white dress doesn't look like a drag queen to me. If we're going to say she looks like a drag queen in the white dress, then she actually looks like one of those basic boring queens who get bounced in the first two or three weeks on Drag Race. When she's performing, her squad does make her look really draggy. However, Erika Jayne doesn't have half the hustle of most of the queens on Drag Race.

These men are doing their own hair and makeup, sewing their own clothes, lipsyncing and death dropping for fucking singles and most often still working a regular job. After appearing on season 8, Chi Chi was able to quit her job at Walmart. Eureka, on season 9, tore her knee apart and still hobbled through one more challenge until the show made her leave for medical reasons. And so many of them have horror stories in their childhood, like being abused, abandoned, and being shunned by friends and family when they came out.

Looking like a drag queen is a compliment because these men put a lot of time, effort, money, creativity, and love into something most people don't respect.

Additionally, the picture above includes two people who can actually sing: Courtney Act (Australian Idol) and Adore Delano aka Danny Noriega (American Idol).

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10

However, Erika Jayne doesn't have half the hustle of most of the queens on Drag Race.

You got that right; her deadpan puss pats and stripper squats have nothing on what Ru's girls bring to a stage.

I really don't see the need for either of the Erikas to return, as the novelty has worn off. Not to mention the biggest grievance, which is that her parties suck balls.

• Love 10
On 4/28/2017 at 5:48 PM, crgirl412 said:

Maybe the GPS Russell used to track her with??? 

Just kidding!   I'm assuming he was crazily jealous as most abusive partners are.

I'm sure you're right.  It wouldn't surprise me if she had a schedule to check in with him every half hour while she was off on her RH trips -- you know, just so he'd be sure she wasn't really somewhere else cheating on him every second she was away.

I remember reading in Taylor's book Hiding From Reality that she barely started dating Russell and (I think) he saw her talking to another man at a restaurant or something, and he became incensed, called her a filthy whore and accused her of two-timing him. Uh, red flag much?  Dumbass refused to see it for what it was, though (messed up guy -- RUN you idiot!!) and instead became embroiled in trying to convince him that she wasn't screwing that other guy.

• Love 3

Breaking News  

Dorit’s Season 8 tagline revealed as she speaks from behind a curtain

giphy.gif

Wahn yee’ve trah vailed deh woool’d ee vyding dah Feds yee can spake un anee ake saint yee wont!

KungFuKitty to the rescue

tumblr_n6ovq5TZya1ttjwiao1_250.gif

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/1/2017 at 5:48 PM, Martinigirl said:

Not time to stop them if they are true.We know PK is a big scammer fraud so I say yes, bring them back to watch them fall. I.m all for that!

Y'know I gave PK the side-eye when he vociferously insisted at the reunion that he has NEVER EVER done cocaine in his life.  Mostly on the basis that we're led to believe PK has been a long-time big fish in the music business, at a time when everyone doing that scene and their grandma was partying with cocaine on the regular.  Just not PK.  Not even once.  (yeah sure, PK)

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 5

Today I walked my dog in the neighborhood.  As I come to a curve in the road, I had a moment in which all the lessons I learned in pantygate came into play.

A travel trailer with its windows facing the road came into my direct view.  In the time it took for my brain to acknowledge what I was seeing, I was treated to a full on view of boobs bouncing, bouncing, bouncing.

AND THEN.

The boobs bent over and as I am still trying to process what I had just seen, witnessed a guy bouncing, bouncing, bouncing behind the boobs.... 

Wearing nothing but a trucker hat.

What did I learn from RHOBH?

1. As much as I am tempted, I will not be leaving a gift of shear white curtains in their mailbox. 

2. I looked.  I stopped looking once I realized what I was seeing.  And it seemed like forever and slow motion for my brain to process it. From that point, my head was tilted up and towards the left.

3. I feel violated.  I didn't ask for this image of bouncing boobs and naked Trucker Hat man to be etched in my brain permanently.  But there it is.  I'm not sure if I can walk that route again.

4.  Please.  Shut your curtains if your living space is in public view.  Good on the both of you for some early morning loving.  But it's forever etched in my brain and I was just innocently strolling my dog in the neighborhood. 

5.  I'm not apologizing to anyone.

6.  Lisa Rinna is vile. 

7. Trucker hats have been forever ruined for me.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Y'know I gave PK the side-eye when he vociferously insisted at the reunion that he has NEVER EVER done cocaine in his life.  Mostly on the basis that we're led to believe PK has been a long-time big fish in the music business, at a time when everyone doing that scene and their grandma was partying with cocaine on the regular.  Just not PK.  Not even once.  (yeah sure, PK)

By your standards then Kandi (Atl.) has done drugs, despite her insistence that she has never partaken in any illegal drug use, because she was/is in the music industry. I am more than willing to take his, PK's, word that he has never used cocaine, not everyone in the music/entertainment business did/does drugs and Rinna is not a trustworthy source by her own admission.

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 4:30 PM, jaync said:

You got that right; her deadpan puss pats and stripper squats have nothing on what Ru's girls bring to a stage.

I really don't see the need for either of the Erikas to return, as the novelty has worn off. Not to mention the biggest grievance, which is that her parties suck balls.

She also does.

• Love 2

Wahn yee’ve trah vailed deh woool’d ee vyding dah Feds yee can spake un anee ake saint yee wont!

Barclays: You can run, but you can't hide!

Y'know I gave PK the side-eye when he vociferously insisted at the reunion that he has NEVER EVER done cocaine in his life

Even LVP was thinking "Bish, please".

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Now I am looking at David Foster in an entirely different way. I wonder if Yolanda had people snorting coke in her bathroom after dinner.

• Love 9
(edited)

Nah, this is Yolanda. She probably passed out Lemon Bars or Lemon Macaroons. Or Lemon smoothies.

Besides, PK was in the real estate and property development business in London in the 2000s, not the music business, which...snort snort.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Nah, this is Yolanda. She probably passed out Lemon Bars or Lemon Macaroons. Or Lemon smoothies.

Then I guess it must be just David, Baby Face and Andrea sneaking off to do lines in the bathroom when Yolanda was slicing her lemons.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

PK and Dorit would have hoarded all the coke already. I mean...

dorit-house-is-a-coke-den.gif?w=685

In her very own words

On 5/5/2017 at 7:15 AM, diadochokinesis said:

I agree on all 3 points.  LOL.

Ditto!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, BBHN said:

Besides, PK was in the real estate and property development business in London in the 2000s, not the music business, which...snort snort.

6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Then I guess it must be just David, Baby Face and Andrea sneaking off to do lines in the bathroom when Yolanda was slicing her lemons.

Let us not forget that David was Yolanda's "King," so I think he was allowed to sneak some cocaine if it tickled his Royal Highness' fancy. I am sure he was able to smooth it all over with a quick glance at Yolanda's custom-made lingerie coffee table book and a dismissive, "You look so great, baby."

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm not sure what David and Yolanda have to do with this episode, or even this season, but they wouldn't have to sneak cocaine, they'd just have to score an invite to a dinner party at the Kemsleys for that (via Boy George, natch).

Where's Waldo moment - on the left hand side....Dorit even has Burnt Jiffy Pop Bag pillows

She'll never run out of material for another headdress, she can just raid her pillow upholstery.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I'm not sure what David and Yolanda have to do with this episode, or even this season, but they wouldn't have to sneak cocaine, they'd just have to score an invite to a dinner party at the Kemsleys for that (via Boy George, natch).

She'll never run out of material for another headdress, she can just raid her pillow upholstery.

Heck, they could score a mountain of coke from Erika's apartment! If being in the music industry is an indicator of cocaine use, then Erika and her Glam Squad have to be rolling in it. LOL

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, BBHN said:

They could, but PK and Dorit have all the coke hoarded already, so there would be nothing left at Ericka's ;)

Nahhh, Erika and her glam squad are everyone's dealer for the BH area and she/they get their supply from JZ and Beyoncé, with Madonna as the middle man/woman for them. LOL

• Love 2
(edited)

If that's true, I wouldn't be shocked if their biggest clients are the Kemsleys then. Gotta keep that coke den going! :)

DK: "Eyerickaaaa, we neeeed moh blowwwww!"

EG: "Geeez, Dorit, slow down, we just got you guys a ton (literally) last week!"

PK: "Erica, you're not just deliberately stingy, you're inherently stingy. With supplying us with coke".

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, BBHN said:

If that's true, I wouldn't be shocked if their biggest clients are the Kemsleys then. Gotta keep that coke den going! :)

DK: "Eyerickaaaa, we neeeed moh blowwwww!"

EG: "Geeez, Dorit, slow down, we just got you guys a ton (literally) last week!"

PK: "Erica, you're not just deliberately stingy, you're inherently stingy. With supplying us with coke".

Yes, Erika is stingy because she needs to keep herself and the glam squad supplied first. This is how Erika G is able to "pat the puss" as much as she does as Erika J and it is how the glam squad keeps both Erika personalities dressed they way the do! DRUGS, coke and ecstasy are a must for those acts to happen! LOL 

• Love 2
(edited)

Why would she supply herself? Simple economics would indicate she would sell it to make the $$$ to keep her act going. It would make sense for her to be a dealr but hoard all of the stuff for herself. No profit in that. :)

And who better to sell and make money to than...

Edited by BBHN
(edited)
24 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Why would she supply herself? Simple economics would indicate she would sell it to make the $$$ to keep her act going. It would make sense for her to be a dealr but hoard all of the stuff for herself. No profit in that. :)

And who better to sell and make money to than...

Nahhhh, Erika needs the drugs to transform into Erika J and to keep her glam squads mouths closed to the tabloids! LOL Oh the stories they could tell! Oh, and Tom pays for everything else involved with the Erika's, what money she makes selling cocaine/ecstasy are needed to keep Erika J and the glam squad flying for her shows. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'd say her paying her the people in her glam squad with actual money keeps their mouth shut. And she doesn't seem to need any drugs to "transform" into Ericka J. No crazy eyes there...or the need to re-hydrate ;)

Besides, even if she had any, PK would hunt her down for every last particle.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2
Just now, BBHN said:

I'd say her paying her glam squad with actual money keeps their mouth shut. And she doesn't seem to need any drugs to "transform" into Ericka J.

Nope, she does need "help" in many ways (snort, snort) to transform into puss patting Erika J from cold/aloof Erika G. There isn't enough money on the planet to keep her squads mouths closed, so drugs are a must! LOL

• Love 2
(edited)

Nah, she seems to do fine without the drugs. She doesn't have Dorit or Ramona style crazy eyes when she is Ericka J. And coke would probably loosen lips, so to speak, so her glam squad using drugs to stay quiet doesn't make sense.

After dinner party at the Kemsleys!

sunny-cocaine-drugs.gif?w=685

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1