Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, dosodog said:

I just watched it!

After a lovely day of skiing at Beaver Creek, everyone, but Kyle and Taylor, take a nap.  Kyle and Taylor get the hot tub, drink wine and Taylor discusses how unhappy she and Russell are.

They go inside. Kyles in the bathroom doing her make up and Kim is napping.  Taylor throws herself on the bed next to Kim, drunkenly apologizes and then climbs into a suitcase in the closet. 

They get her out and try to get ready for dinner. But Taylor is freaked because her make up bag is missing.  They find it!

Adrienne gets real close to very drunk Taylor and tells her she's having a nervous breakdown. 

The end.

Yes! So that's why LVP made the joke about a Creeky Beaver

There was debate on whether or not Kim found the makeup bag. She must have heard the cellophane rustling.

Somewhat Lucid Kim was kind of lit at the dinner table

giphy.gif

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

I remember thinking what the heck is in that make-up bag....

Maybe the GPS Russell used to track her with??? 

Just kidding!   I'm assuming he was crazily jealous as most abusive partners are.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I just watched it!

After a lovely day of skiing at Beaver Creek, everyone, but Kyle and Taylor, take a nap.  Kyle and Taylor get the hot tub, drink wine and Taylor discusses how unhappy she and Russell are.

They go inside. Kyles in the bathroom doing her make up and Kim is napping.  Taylor throws herself on the bed next to Kim, drunkenly apologizes and then climbs into a suitcase in the closet. 

They get her out and try to get ready for dinner. But Taylor is freaked because her make up bag is missing.  They find it!

Adrienne gets real close to very drunk Taylor and tells her she's having a nervous breakdown. 

The end.

Adrienne was not kind to her husband, but she could be more kind and empathetic in a way the others could not. To Taylor (who was a nutjob, especially about insisting that Adrienne was her daughters Godmother), and most especially to Kim. No one treated Kim with more kindness than did Adrienne back in the day. 

• Love 17
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

Adrienne was not kind to her husband, but she could be more kind and empathetic in a way the others could not. To Taylor (who was a nutjob, especially about insisting that Adrienne was her daughters Godmother), and most especially to Kim. No one treated Kim with more kindness than did Adrienne back in the day. 

She really was very patient with Kim and  Taylor.  I wonder if she and Kim have stayed close?

Speaking of patient...

I am patiently waiting for Camile (she wanted to be at the reunion) to say what she saw during the taping/scenes with RHOBH. I think she sides with Rinna

• Love 5
On 27/04/2017 at 10:56 PM, KungFuBunny said:

How many days does Somewhat Lucid Kim make chicken salad?

Is she sober enough to remember to put on gloves?

tumblr_inline_mxy2hdmOJT1qe4tmd.gif

The only Kim who has any business being on reality TV is High Kim. Sad but true. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

We have diverged from the Real Housewives.  I want them to do another trip and show a bit more than Dubai Mall. 

The Real Housewives of Cheshire will do the trip on the next episodes :) (Not aired in the US, but you can find the ep online :) )

• Love 1
On 4/28/2017 at 9:20 AM, AndySmith said:

Well, if she moved there, and you took her on as a client, you'd be set for life ;)

I can almost imagine Caroline Stansbury's facial expression if she met her for the first time...side-eye with one eye-brow raised, thinking to herself "What the bloody hell is that?"

Opening Youtube, and typing in "Kyle Richards on ER" is a specialized talent.

I would FLOVE to hear what Caroline Stanbury would have to say about Erika!  

• Love 4

I thought it was funny Martinigirl, and I am completely annoyed with Eileen at this point.

But let me state for the record that I will not be apologizing to either Tom or Vinnie.

Regardless of what this turns into.  I'm not participating in Stargate.

Unless it's the Stargate that involves Jason Momoa.  Then I'm all in.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think Erika is SO much prettier without all the makeup and off the runway designer clothes and bizarre hairstyles.  

Erika really does have a natural beauty!  Dorit on the other hand,  she needs the makeup!  Dorit without makeup looks older than she is. 

I think Kyle hates Dorit. :) Kyle telling Dorit she should always wear bangs was the giveaway. LOL

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I thought it was funny Martinigirl, and I am completely annoyed with Eileen at this point.

But let me state for the record that I will not be apologizing to either Tom or Vinnie.

For your BH Road Rules Survivor Challenge I think makeup and hair gets removed each time one loses a challenge. This will motivate them to give it their all to win - Cut throat madness and mayhem.

Khal Drogo - yum

• Love 5
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

For your BH Road Rules Survivor Challenge I think makeup and hair gets removed each time one loses a challenge. This will motivate them to give it their all to win - Cut throat madness and mayhem.

Khal Drogo - yum

It would come down to Rinna, Kim, or Dorit winning. LOL! LVP is gorgeous without makeup and her hair pulled up, Erika and Eileen are gorge sans makeup and Kyle can pretty much get away with it. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

She really was very patient with Kim and  Taylor.  I wonder if she and Kim have stayed close?

Speaking of patient...

I am patiently waiting for Camile (she wanted to be at the reunion) to say what she saw during the taping/scenes with RHOBH. I think she sides with Rinna

Andy: Hi Camille, it's so nice to see you

Camille: Hi Andy, thanks for having me

Andy: So start off on a lighter note, what did you think of Dorit's look at the Diamonds and Rose Party?

Camille:

wa_0.gif

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

The only Kim who has any business being on reality TV is High Kim. Sad but true. 

I've recently started watching RHOBH from the very beginning and OMG.  I forgot how awful it was to watch Kim and Kyle together during Season 1. 

2 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

The Real Housewives of Cheshire will do the trip on the next episodes :) (Not aired in the US, but you can find the ep online :) )

Cool.  I'm not in the US anyways (I live in Dubai). I'm surprised I didn't hear about it.  Anytime anybody anywhere close to a celebrity comes to town, the newspapers provide non-stop coverage for it. I was accidentally in Mall of the Emirates when Kim Kardashian was there filming and gah. I was so irritated that day. I also managed to be at The Sugar Factory when Scott Diseck was there. This town goes nuts over D list celebrities. 

3 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The simple (or, more simple) look is a good one on her.

2016-01-06-rhobh.jpg

I love the more natural look on her.  She is gorgeous in this picture. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, diadochokinesis said:

I've recently started watching RHOBH from the very beginning and OMG.  I forgot how awful it was to watch Kim and Kyle together during Season 1. 

Cool.  I'm not in the US anyways (I live in Dubai). I'm surprised I didn't hear about it.  Anytime anybody anywhere close to a celebrity comes to town, the newspapers provide non-stop coverage for it. I was accidentally in Mall of the Emirates when Kim Kardashian was there filming and gah. I was so irritated that day. I also managed to be at The Sugar Factory when Scott Diseck was there. This town goes nuts over D list celebrities. 

I love the more natural look on her.  She is gorgeous in this picture. 

Wow! Surprised they didn't close the mall down. I was in Bloomingdale's in NYC (years ago) and they rushed me to the cash register to close up the store for Laura Bush. I don't think they realized I was still in the store. Maybe it was a secret service thing....

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Wow! Surprised they didn't close the mall down. I was in Bloomingdale's in NYC (years ago) and they rushed me to the cash register to close up the store for Laura Bush. I don't think they realized I was still in the store. Maybe it was a secret service thing....

That was probably a Secret Service thing.  They usually do background checks prior to this on all people that would be in the building to ensure that there aren't any possible dangers.  

• Love 3
Just now, diadochokinesis said:

That was probably a Secret Service thing.  They usually do background checks prior to this on all people that would be in the building to ensure that there aren't any possible dangers.  

I was shocked the sales team told me it was Laura Bush.  Probably a no no to even mention her name. 

14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Oh wow!  The dots are no longer connecting appropriately!  Lol!  Friends introducing friends to come on the show and they don't get along as friends on the show??!! It's either B.S. for reality TV or ??? I don't know? I want REALITY..

I guess I'm just asking for something that will never happen. But I think we're expecting a total eclipse of the sun or moon this month, right?

Kyle and Rinna were part of a group of women (Moms) who would get together, I believe the group included Denise Richards, whose name has been thrown around for years before Rinna joined.  LVP and Rinna knew each other, just as Rinna knew Yolanda and Kathryn Edwards.  Eileen and Rinna were friends from working on a soap together.  Erika and Yolanda had met, but the more I read about Erika and her incidental brushes with different Bravo producer the more I think she and Yolanda were more like two people who had previously met, after Yolanda's first choice Season 6, Angie Simpson, could not get work papers.  For the most part to quote Yolanda, "Hollywood friends," describes these women with the exception of Kim and Kyle of course.  LVP and Kyle were friends through Mauricio's business and LVP auditioned pretty hard to get the job,   

I put little stock in the number of years these women have known each other.  Rinna had been pitching to get on the show since Season 1 and Andy was adamant about not having her on the show.  To me, his first instinct is proving to be correct, she just goes too far.  I do not understand how Rinna can make these apologies and when someone brings up her past heinous behavior she always claims that they had moved past that moment.  Especially at Reunions, where they get together to discuss what happened.  Rinna has this unique way of flipping the script and putting the onus on the one she attacked or this season just making things up such as wanting to clear up Dorit calling her "a pill popper", "an addict", and "Xanax problem".  Forgiving someone for something they have never done is pretty empty and majorly screwed up. That to me is the ultimate "non-reality".

• Love 14

I forgot just how awful Kim Richards can be. I've defended her in the past but, so over it now. I don't care if she's sober, "superstitious", I just don't care because she's a mean person. Even the look in her eyes was wild and crazy. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I forgot just how awful Kim Richards can be. I've defended her in the past but, so over it now. I don't care if she's sober, "superstitious", I just don't care because she's a mean person. Even the look in her eyes was wild and crazy. 

You'll still see Kim as long as Kyle is on this show. I don't know if she'll ever get a call back for Sharnado 4

If Rock Of Love comes back, she'd have to beat back Brandi and Rodeo to get a spot on the tour bus

tumblr_m4j9xeILar1ql5yr7o10_r1_250.gif

I don't know what other show would take her...Celebrity Rehab is cancelled

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5

IMO...

Dorit implied the xanax problem to take away from her coke party. Backfired

Dorit said Boy Geoge lives with them. Pretty sure that it's the other way around and they live with Boy George

Dorit say it's a joooooooke. Um, nope. Even Dorinda's "people" couldn't find the humor in Dorit's jooooooookes

Dorit and PK's baffle them with bullchit on how we make our money. They should have just said we scam people for money.

Kim - I don't need Rinna for a story line I am an original cast member. Um, Kim, you were FIRED for your drunken behavior. 

Kyle thinking Rinna owes Kim an apology but then states "I will not apologize for my sisiter's behavior. I'm not her Mom"....nuff said.

Won't even get into PK and his BS

What did Rinna lie about? The only lie (imo) is the" I didn't tell Eden"....even a blind man can see. Kim is mostly sober and close to death.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 7

Wow! Surprised they didn't close the mall down

The Mall of the Emirates is 220,000 square meters and has over 700 stores, an indoor ski slope, and a hotel...not even Kim Kardashian and her ass can close ALL of it down ;)

To me, his first instinct is proving to be correct, she just goes too far

Given all the drama and social media chatter Rinna is bringing, I think Andy is probably thinking "Shit, why didn't I bring her on sooner?"

• Love 6
On 4/26/2017 at 5:09 PM, bichonblitz said:

Regarding the coke/no coke dinner: It was kind of weird to me, though, that there was NOBODY at the dinner table except Rinna and the other guest. Where exactly was everyone else and why were the dinner napkins folded perfectly on all the plates and the table setting perfect as if dinner had not started yet? Dorit said at the reunion she was possibly checking on her kids, or dismissing staff for the night. Dismissing staff when it looked like dinner wasn't even served yet? I really can't figure out what was going on but something just doesn't smell right to me.  Maybe production had something to do with it, I dunno. I don't trust those fuckers. 

I don't blame you one bit on that! Reality-show producers across the board seem to think we won't notice inconsistencies like clocks on the wall showing an elapsed time of two hours for a seemingly five-minute conversation, or the fact that the conversation started in bright sunlight and ended in pitch-black. Or a completely different shirt on someone, or chipped nail polish when it was fine just a "minute" ago...

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The Mall of the Emirates is 220,000 square meters and has over 700 stores, an indoor ski slope, and a hotel...not even Kim Kardashian and her ass can close ALL of it down ;)

Given all the drama and social media chatter Rinna is bringing, I think Andy is probably thinking "Shit, why didn't I bring her on sooner?"

A looooong time ago, in my teens I worked in a retail business owned by 2 men. Their older sister was married to the man who opened the West Edmonton Mall. The way you described the mall of the Emirates reminded me of the one in Canada as it had a rollercoaster.. Not sure how many square meters it is. I had never gone, but my former bosses used to talk about it all the time

As for Rinna, Bravo is happy with her. So is Andy as he loves the mess. When Andy wrote his first book, he talked about growing up and loved being a shit stirrer. When Bravo made him their Golden boy for the RH franchise - he was living the dream.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

A looooong time ago, in my teens I worked in a retail business owned by 2 men. Their older sister was married to the man who opened the West Edmonton Mall. The way you described the mall of the Emirates reminded me of the one in Canada as it had a rollercoaster.. Not sure how many square meters it is. I had never gone, but my former bosses used to talk about it all the time

As for Rinna, Bravo is happy with her. So is Andy as he loves the mess. When Andy wrote his first book, he talked about growing up and loved being a shit stirrer. When Bravo made him their Golden boy for the RH franchise - he was living the dream.

Was Andy's book good? Juicy gossip?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Erika really does have a natural beauty!  Dorit on the other hand,  she needs the makeup!  Dorit without makeup looks older than she is. 

I think Kyle hates Dorit. :) Kyle telling Dorit she should always wear bangs was the giveaway. LOL

Lol when did Kyle say that? I think Dorit is cute with or without bangs. Just not with gold flakes on top and stringy on the bottom :) 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Lol when did Kyle say that? I think Dorit is cute with or without bangs. Just not with gold flakes on top and stringy on the bottom :) 

When they had lunch...Kyle told Dorit she should always wear bangs. They look great on her.

Not a fan of Dorits bangs or the jiffy pop head.  She isn't hideous without makeup but makeup is her friend.  :)

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

When they had lunch...Kyle told Dorit she should always wear bangs. They look great on her.

Not a fan of Dorits bangs or the jiffy pop head.  She isn't hideous without makeup but makeup is her friend.  :)

I'm not sure you want to see any of these women without their war-paint; esp. Rinna! She knows her looks border on a sister to Zira of "Planet of the Apes" fame! ;-)

• Love 3
19 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Totally agree with your post. I hated the way she treated her husband but towards the other wives she could be so kind.

• Love 5
On 4/25/2017 at 10:07 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

What a let down! It was the worst! I expected more; maybe for Kyle to jump out of her seat and get in Rinna's face! WHAT HAPPENED? What a bore! I could have gone out on the town for my BD! ;-)

Sorry, late,   just checking in now....HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!

• Love 1
On 4/28/2017 at 10:14 AM, KungFuBunny said:

I'm here to help you set up. I know great energy is coming my way

voomvoom.gif?w=648

I'd love for them to go to Alaska or Siberia

I don't know how you do it KungFuBunny! But I ? you! The hits just keep on coming! Lol! 

I'm lucky if I can figure out how to paste and copy something to this message board!

• Love 3
On 4/28/2017 at 10:18 AM, Lisin said:

FWIW Back in the "day" some people I knew who did coke used to call it "going skiing" SO a ski trip could definitely have duel meanings too! 

rhobh-kim-meth.gif

This is exactly why I love Brandi! Not because she has integrity, morals, scruples or values. The bitch knows how to call people out on their shit and there's no doubt in my mind Dim Richards befriended Brandi because she (Dim) was scared shitless to have Brandi as her enemy. I'd love to see a go around between Glanville and Rinna!

20 hours ago, Fanny Mare said:

Epic fail! :)

No shit! I want the body that belongs to Erika. But really Eileen...what was YOUR point?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, dosodog said:

Ok....I'm off to google Jason Momoa.

I'm back. How will I find time now, to post on this message board after seeing Jason Momoa?  Thanks a lot Dosodog lol!

I guess I need to get back on TOPic! I hope Dim Richards goes away forever. To a better place, a more sober place, a place in the sun" a place on the "farm" with Kingsley. I don't care.....just go. I never thought i could despise a real housewife more than Bethanny Frankel but then comes Dim Richards. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Ok....I'm off to google Jason Momoa.

I'm back. How will I find time now, to post on this message board after seeing Jason Momoa?  Thanks a lot Dosodog lol!

I guess I need to get back on TOPic! I hope Dim Richards goes away forever. To a better place, a more sober place, a place in the sun" a place on the "farm" with Kingsley. I don't care.....just go. I never thought i could despise a real housewife more than Bethanny Frankel but then comes Dim Richards. 

Kim did go with Kingsley. Dim hightailed it out of there when she realized it wasn't a Pharmacy

• Love 4

Mmmmmomoa! He was married to Lisa Bonet at one time.  Can we get her on the show?  I never thought Aqua Man could ever bring the sexy.

On my way home I was listening to Ask Andy.  I caught the end of an interview with Kyle.  She was driving and Portis and her friend were in the back. 

Kyle says she had her finger in her mouth for 2 reasons.  She was embarrassed and felt bad for Lisa and she was losing it and trying not to laugh.  The cellophane noise in particular seemed to bring out her giggles.

Andy said he had a hard time not laughing.  He loves the bunny.  It's not in the Clubhouse, but on Tuesday night, he would let everyone know. I have no idea if this is a repeat or if it's new.  The Tuesday he is talking about may have already happened. 

Rinna texted Kyle, they're ok.

After the reunion was filmed, the right side of the screen went out together with their husbands.  No one from the left side was there. 

Kyle feels for PK and the internet thrashing he has gotten.  It was a joke that went bad.  He's not a pervert.  He's a really nice guy. She's glad he was invited to the reunion. 

31eed3d4337c36357b576469706c012c.jpg

• Love 7