Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

Thanks for always being there with the pics, Ginger90! I really do appreciate that. I'd never see that stuff if you didn't take the time to post it (here and on other threads as well).

So ... when I had my daughter they had my husband wear the scrub gown but not a little cap. So I am going to guess that the cap Zach is wearing means Tori ended up having a C-section... ... ... ???  Just a guess. 

Hope it wasn't too hard on her, if that was the case.  Although regular childbirth can be rather hard on a gal, too, lol. But she was really scared about it, and I am just glad she (and Jax) seem to both be doing well!

6 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

Adorable.  My favorite couple.

yeah!  it is so nice to have at least one couple on one of these reality shows I don't want to just smack in the face, lol

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Thanks for always being there with the pics, Ginger90! I really do appreciate that. I'd never see that stuff if you didn't take the time to post it (here and on other threads as well).

So ... when I had my daughter they had my husband wear the scrub gown but not a little cap. So I am going to guess that the cap Zach is wearing means Tori ended up having a C-section... ... ... ???  Just a guess. 

Hope it wasn't too hard on her, if that was the case.  Although regular childbirth can be rather hard on a gal, too, lol. But she was really scared about it, and I am just glad she (and Jax) seem to both be doing well!

yeah!  it is so nice to have at least one couple on one of these reality shows I don't want to just smack in the face, lol

You're welcome! 

• Love 4
(edited)

I think that thing could work as a poop stool, though. Maybe they should try to market it as one in a side business. Jeremy and Audrey could run it. I think that would be rather appropriate, since they are so full of shit.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 3
(edited)
21 hours ago, Tidbit said:

Just noticed how genuine this seems to be compared to Audrey's posts. And not one item for sale.

Maybe because these two actually have jobs and appear to live within their means, so they don't have to sell themselves.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 4

What I like, honestly, is that she's willing to acknowledge that she's in an enviable position and is grateful to be able to breast feed and not have to put the kid on formula so she can go back to work.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Ok, so what is a "seestor?"  Is that like a non-related friend that you consider like a sister?  Weird....

I had to look it up; I had never heard of it. It has an e on the end in Urban dictionary.

seestore

A pair of sisters, each being the other's seestore, but going beyond the common bond of sharing the same DNA and family vacations. A seestore is irreplaceable, your best friend, a person who will always be there for you, and is/will be your maid of honor.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=seestore

• Love 1

No judgment, but does anyone know what the odd textured patch is under one of Tori's eyes? I've wondered about it for awhile and can't remember if she's had it for as long as she's been on the show. Curious. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop