Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, thebigboot said:

I can’t help but wonder if TLC doesn’t see Whit sabotaging future plot lines. Half the time when the episode comes on we know it’s BS simply because she either ran her mouth or did a poor job covering it up.

Fakety-fake fake fake. Maybe they don't care, they can't be stupid. Perhaps they're planning for all us hate-watchers (hate-watching seems to be a new trend). Can't wait for the whining and crying during the 5k. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Can't wait for the whining and crying . . .

Not to mention how many times we will hear the words "dance career," "PCOS," "senshus" & "Boo Bear." And her braying laugh. (Throughout the season.)

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Dot said:

Not to mention how many times we will hear the words "dance career," "PCOS," "senshus" & "Boo Bear." And her braying laugh. (Throughout the season.)

. . . her jaw-dropped, bug-eyed look of "surprise" or "shock" . . .

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Something we will NOT see is a likeable person who acts classy and charming that makes a true and sincere effort at living life in a healthy way and is honest with herself. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Nancypants said:

Something we will NOT see is a likeable person who acts classy and charming that makes a true and sincere effort at living life in a healthy way and is honest with herself. 

But this makes for much, much better television!

• Love 3

Acting at it's very best...speaking of which, she is in a TLC promotion for a movie which is about to open in theatres. I just saw said promo and won't get the name right but it is something about shrinking people...oh snap! The irony. Good one TLC.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Acting at it's very best...speaking of which, she is in a TLC promotion for a movie which is about to open in theatres. I just saw said promo and won't get the name right but it is something about shrinking people...oh snap! The irony. Good one TLC.

The movie is "Downsizing."  Ironically, the description on IMDB is:  "A social satire in which a guy realizes he would have a better life if he were to shrink himself."

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

And here's a link to the promo: LINK

Watch to the end for a sneak appearance of Henchi the cat.

There's something really fishy about this video. It seems to be a clip of the film of Jason Sedakis talking to someone. Obviously, Twit has been photo-shopped in to appear to be that someone. (And isn't she a terrible actress? Jeez,)

I don't think it's anything more than a promo for Marilyn's Agency. (Modeling & talent agency in Greensboro? Really?) If you check out the FB page or website, it's just a bunch of snaps & videos of agency clients.

I can't imagine a legit movie producer using Twit to promote his/her movie. Is this promo anywhere but Marilyn's Agency? (Do you think this is Twit's manager?)

• Love 3

The movie promo with Whitney is stupid and if I were Jason Sudekis id be disgusted someone thinks Whitney would be good promotion for my movie or is it supposed to be ironic 500lb Whitney is promoting some called Downsizing?

eta:  Didn’t see the other responses until I posted,  but I see there’s a consensus on the irony

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

The movie promo with Whitney is stupid and if I were Jason Sudekis id be disgusted someone thinks Whitney would be good promotion for my movie or is it supposed to be ironic 500lb Whitney is promoting some called Downsizing?

eta:  Didn’t see the other responses until I posted,  but I see there’s a consensus on the irony

I can't decide if Twit is so desperate & greedy for attention or if she is so stupid & oblivious that she would partipate in a promo video suggesting that she needs to downsize. Or, third, does she think this shows what a good sport she is, able to laugh at herself?

Hey, Twit, get a clue. We're all laughing AT you, not with you.

I love the fact, @IratePanda, that you've elevated Twit to 500 #s. I've been saying 450 for months. Now, post-cruise, you're probably pretty close to correct. Given what we saw of her eating habits before she obviously shut down any filming of her feeding, she can easily be gaining 10-12 #s a week.

• Love 4
On 12/18/2017 at 8:37 AM, Ketzel said:

And here's a link to the promo: LINK

Watch to the end for a sneak appearance of Henchi the cat.

The whole video is typical Whitney: Needy. Creepy. "I am here, please notice me" (how can we not?).  And that ending line: "Best dance classes?" Oh fuck off! All she does is wiggle and wave her arms around. Toddlers can do that! At least it's cute when toddlers do it.

• Love 7

The Downsizing clip is totally just a case of the studio providing the digital assets where Jason Sudeikis is sitting on the box, with anyone having the ability to insert the digital asset into whatever environment they choose (the original being him talking to Matt Damon). In this case, TLC overlaid the asset onto some footage of Whit in her own kitchen. If you all out there had the pull to get ahold of it, that could be your own kitchen Sudeikis is in.

(That said, OMG, if you have the TLC app and can watch the whole episode 501 that's available right now, well, I can't OMG enough with how much it's showing that Whit is a trainwreck from the first second. This season will be glorious snark fodder.)

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, tdanaher said:

The Downsizing clip is totally just a case of the studio providing the digital assets where Jason Sudeikis is sitting on the box, with anyone having the ability to insert the digital asset into whatever environment they choose (the original being him talking to Matt Damon). In this case, TLC overlaid the asset onto some footage of Whit in her own kitchen. If you all out there had the pull to get ahold of it, that could be your own kitchen Sudeikis is in.

(That said, OMG, if you have the TLC app and can watch the whole episode 501 that's available right now, well, I can't OMG enough with how much it's showing that Whit is a trainwreck from the first second. This season will be glorious snark fodder.)

@tdanaher, a few Qs for you since you seem to know your stuff:

(1) Is this promo actually running on TLC (or somewhere)? Or is it just an ad from Marilyn's Agency trying to convince potential clients of how powerful she is in getting her clients (incl Twit) jobs?

(2) Why does a movie studio provide these "digital assets"? Do they expect them to be used by phonies like Twit? Did Twit, her agent, TLC, etc., pay the studio to use the digital asset?

(3) What is "episode 501"? Is it the first ep of the new season? (Dish doesn't include the TLCgo app, so I can't answer this Q for myself.)

Edited by Dot
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, tdanaher said:

Thanks for letting us know!!  I am watching it. I will only say one thing. She’s consistent. I will have more comments in January when the forum for this episode opens up. I don’t want to spoil it for those people who don’t have the app.

Can’t wait to get together with you guys then! 

Edited by Kid
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kid said:

Thanks for letting us know!!  I am watching it. I will only say one thing. She’s consistent. I will have more comments in January when the forum for this episode opens up. I don’t want to spoil it for those people who don’t have the app.

Can’t wait to get together with you guys then! Anyone

It says "spoilers" in the headline, so if people don't want to know, they shouldn't look. I'm trying to watch it but somehow can't! 

• Love 1

I had to turn it off. Firstly it was super boring, and secondly, she is just pure dirty filth. She had her feet on her pillow! She didn't change out of road trip clothes for two days! She took off her shoes and put them on her table! I might try to watch it between retch sessions, but I don't know if I'm up for another season. She's not even pretending she's not a disgusting slob anymore. 

• Love 3
On 12/7/2017 at 11:40 AM, TurtlePower said:

Ok, I watched the sneak peek and laughed when I saw her side-stepping and using the barricade for support and at the big "OWWWWWWWWWWW" cry she always does--just after showing her saying "If I finish this I have proven I'm capable of so much more than I thought."

OWWWWWWWWW hobble hobble hobble. 

Did you catch that she was wearing FLIP F*ING FLOPS in that clip??? What. The. Actual. Fudgecake!?!?!? What? Running shoes got too tight? Thought a 5k in flip flops would be easier? I'm so confused and disgusted with her. And LOVE her Big Fat Fabulous "say yes to the dress' moment. This season proves to be an even bigger train wreck that last season. Who thought that was even possible? 

And what's going to the big drama with Buddy?? Can't be anything too serious because we know he was on the cruise laughing and smiling so.... ??? another bait-n-switch teaser?? Why do I watch this crap still??? 

• Love 2

Twit is on FB today promoting the TLCgo app preview of ep. 1. Seeing her in her first post-cruise photo in her green dress, I totally agree with @IratePanda that she has reached 500 #s.

In a post below that Heather says the ep. reveals the worst year in her life. Yeah, it's tough being a slacker who works part-time 4-5 months each year.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

If you don't want to spoil us in this thread it looks like the episode thread is open! I will wait to watch but I'm dying to read everyone's hilarious and brutal thoughts ;)

Thanks, Clarewalks.   I put my comments there.

• Love 3
On 12/9/2017 at 2:48 PM, Ketzel said:

Okay, this one is truly icky

For those of you who don't want to look at the picture, let's just say it's Whitney getting very familiar with Tal.

I looked. And I deeply regret it. 

Her tongue placement aside. *gag* Does the suit top not fit over her stomach or what is it with having it pulled up bikini-top style instead of wearing it like the tankini top it is?? Another example of her obsession with showing her naked gut?? 

• Love 3
On 12/15/2017 at 10:32 AM, Ketzel said:

If her belly hangs down in a apron-like fashion, which would not be surprising in her case, she may use elasticized undergarments to hold it up and in, for both comfort and appearance.

Don't forget the "chub rub" that wearing skirts or dresses would cause. She'd have to have some kind of legging or bike short or something in addition to needing something to support that huge gut. 

• Love 1

tdanaher thanks so much for explaining what it is. I just saw a similar promotion for a different movie with Jazz Jennings. Now I am wondering who is profiting from this sort of cross over. Does TLC pay the movie studio for the digital asset or is the free advertising enough? Does the movie studio need to approve of how their digital assets are used?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

I looked. And I deeply regret it. 

So did I!!  My eyes, my eyes!!!

What is WRONG with her?????

15 hours ago, Nancypants said:

How does one Ambulate, at 500 pounds,while chowing down on pizzas, while guffawing about ones fatness?

I mean , damn! How you put one foot in front of the other while so sooper fat?

Sooner or later, she is going to lose the ability to lumber along if she continues to expand at the rate she appears to be expanding.

• Love 5

Going to Hawaii is such a central plot point to this season that it warrants two mentions? Honey you went to Hawaii, I just checked, 4 days at the Ritz-Carlton including airfare is $1,700, if you can do a 4 star it's less than $1,100. And that is just a quick Expedia search, you can probably do it for a lot cheaper than that. Settle down, Hawaii is a place normal middle class people go on summer vacation, it's not like a once in a lifetime African safari or something.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, John M said:

Going to Hawaii is such a central plot point to this season that it warrants two mentions? Honey you went to Hawaii, I just checked, 4 days at the Ritz-Carlton including airfare is $1,700, if you can do a 4 star it's less than $1,100. And that is just a quick Expedia search, you can probably do it for a lot cheaper than that. Settle down, Hawaii is a place normal middle class people go on summer vacation, it's not like a once in a lifetime African safari or something.

HI EVERYONE!  I'm BAAAACK (and just who are you again? LOL) and looking forward to a great season of Snark!

What is the flight time from where she lives on the eastern coast of the US to Hawaii?  When you're pushing the limits of 500 pounds, that kind of trip IS like going on an African safari...especially when you need two or three seats.  See, she's fabulous...she can survive like an 8 hour flight without having to take a "bariatric ambulance"  Yay for her!

• Love 5
On 12/19/2017 at 6:31 PM, Dot said:

In a post below that Heather says the ep. reveals the worst year in her life. Yeah, it's tough being a slacker who works part-time 4-5 months each year.

I looked at Heathers Instagram and it actually looks like she has a job and what she calls a “side hustle.” LinkedIn says she’s an “Associate Director of Editorial” at a place she’s been for a long time. I guess TLC isn’t paying the big bucks for the barnacles. (P.s. I’m a frequent lurker and hate watcher here. I had a previous username and for the life of me can’t remeber it.)

C5208CD9-6F8D-4811-896C-AAB6F46391E5.jpeg

A7BCCF69-D1F3-48C6-9ED8-FE3DB6D453CF.jpeg

Edited by SatelliteCall
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, SatelliteCall said:

I looked at Heathers Instagram and it actually looks like she has a job and what she calls a “side hustle.” LinkedIn says she’s an “Associate Director of Editorial” at a place she’s been for a long time. I guess TLC isn’t paying the big bucks for the barnacles. 

C5208CD9-6F8D-4811-896C-AAB6F46391E5.jpeg

A7BCCF69-D1F3-48C6-9ED8-FE3DB6D453CF.jpeg

I stand corrected. I suppose I assumed slackers flock together.

• Love 4
Just now, ClareWalks said:

Is her side hustle driving for Uber? She is in a car, and Uber has that phrase "side hustle" in their commercial.

I’m pretty sure that says Shipt on her shirt, which is some sort of grocery delivery thing. I doubt she could drive for Uber with that car seat in her car, LOL

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SatelliteCall said:

I’m pretty sure that says Shipt on her shirt, which is some sort of grocery delivery thing. I doubt she could drive for Uber with that car seat in her car, LOL

Ah gotcha! I would think some folks would need a carseat in their Uber, who knows, I'm not an Uber-er :-P

45 minutes ago, SatelliteCall said:

I wonder if it's the same delivery service that brings food to Twit everyday.

ETA: good guess. I went to the Shipt website & saw the same UFO logo as on Heather's shirt.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 4

Yeah, Shipt is one of the "gig economy" things like UberEats, Amazon Prime Now, Favor, etc. I know a few people that do Uber for a little extra cash/something to do, etc. In fact a friend of mine does Uber on occasion in his new Infiniti, he has a senior position in family office of a family with a billion dollar plus fortune, he is easily pulling in close to mid six figures in salary and bonus. He is an, um, interesting, guy in general though.

That said there is something seriously wrong with Buddy, they have to subtitle him for godsake and he sounds at a minimum borderline abusive so homegirl needs to seriously think about why she is so invested in.

Edited by John M
  • Love 5

As for the above post, I'm pretty sure "homegirl" will take any damn attention her immature Ass can get. 

The more Abusive the attention , the better.!  That way she can pull out that Academy Award winning bug -eyed, jawdropped "acting" face that she learned at the Greensboro ,NC (!)

Kimmyunitee Kollidge Dramatical Skool

..where she was a "Drama Major". * snort*

( now THAT is some Tuition money WELL SPENT!)

• Love 4

Not sure why she would select that particular photo in front of the fireplace to announce the new season - unless it's to show the resemblance to the Buddha on the shelf.

She looks completely unhappy. That dead eyed "smile" doesn't convince me in the least. Yeah, proof of a fabulous life right there.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Not sure why she would select that particular photo in front of the fireplace to announce the new season - unless it's to show the resemblance to the Buddha on the shelf.

She looks completely unhappy. That dead eyed "smile" doesn't convince me in the least. Yeah, proof of a fabulous life right there.

Whitney has ruined "y'all" for me. I used to use it all the time having lived in Texas. Now, I can think of nothing but her. It's not cute when she does it. 

5 hours ago, Me from ME said:

In both this green dress photo & the digital asset one with Jason Sudakis, she introduces us to her new dance move -- which in her case means waving her arms around since she can't move her feet.

Or is she doing the Chicken Dance? Poorly.

Twit's doing her depressed thing again on Instagram, alarming the Nit-Whits. Personally, I think she just got on a scale & learned she weighs 500 #s.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 5

Dear god, I just viewed the post and one comment says "if I looked that good after getting beat up at the gym, I would never wear makeup!" How ugly does someone have to be that they're lamenting not looking like THAT PICTURE?!

• Love 7