Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Donut Bear said:

OMG does she think this is a sexy picture?  Love the comments -- where can I buy that dress, etc. probably not at Bloomingdales.  

Oh wow.  It Has to be PURE misery TO be THAT big! She will never be normal. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

OMG does she think this is a sexy picture?  Love the comments -- where can I buy that dress, etc. probably not at Bloomingdales.  

Maybe in the draperies department. 

• Love 4

..Available at your local N. Carolina

Tent N' Awning,  located on hwy 17 between

Pizza Hut and Cinnabon across from DQ.

17 hours ago, Dot said:

This photo of her backside is the best evidence yet that she is now well over 400 #s & well on her way to 450, if not there already.

17 hours ago, John M said:

I love how she casually mentions slipping on the deck like it is just a thing one expects to happen when cruising. Honey you are in one of the largest man-made structures in human history, a floating resort, you are not yacht racing. It's like if a friend mentioned breaking their arm at the grocery store and the reactions was "Ugh, I hate it when that happens!". No Whit, slipping on the deck of a modern cruise ship is not an occupational hazard, it's a sign of your failing mobility.

Look at her legs, she is seriously one "slip" away from being permanently scooter bound. 

I am super worried about that railing. 

Also, the bathrooms / toilets on cruise ships are super tiny. Hmmm.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, John M said:

I love how she casually mentions slipping on the deck like it is just a thing one expects to happen when cruising. Honey you are in one of the largest man-made structures in human history, a floating resort, you are not yacht racing. It's like if a friend mentioned breaking their arm at the grocery store and the reactions was "Ugh, I hate it when that happens!". No Whit, slipping on the deck of a modern cruise ship is not an occupational hazard, it's a sign of your failing mobility.

Look at her legs, she is seriously one "slip" away from being permanently scooter bound. 

I don't think Jack is going to be able to pull her back up like he did for Rose................

• Love 14
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I don't think Jack is going to be able to pull her back up like he did for Rose................

Why? She IS a floatation device. And it would probably take her weeks to freeze with all her insulation.

• Love 3

The black dress on the ship actually doesn't look bad on her, separate her obvious weight gain issue. For her shape, it emphasizes the waist and is knee length which balances out her height and width. She's had some other clingy/short outfits in photoshoots before that were not as flattering. The black lace looks nice as well. For being her size, that's about as ideal as it can get. 

However the kissing her dad(?) photo is creepy. I know some families do kiss platonically on the lips but it creeps me out a little. And the photo is framed/composed like a happy couple, making even more creepy. 

• Love 10

Tweet has a long IG screed about how she learned sloths don't like to be handled AFTER she held a baby one. She goes on and on and on about how bad she feels about that, what an animal lover she is, how she hates abusers & would never be one herself. "I never even rode an elephant on my travels," she sez.

Nevermind the irony of that: what about that poor horse which was used -- and abused -- just as a set-up so Twit could be filmed indulging in a fake lesbian kiss in the stable's parking lot.

• Love 8

She gave us a shout-out! And for the record, I think kissing your grown parents on the mouth is nasty, and although I get that some people were raised differently, there is NEVER a reason to take a photo mid-kiss to make a quick peck look like a lingering NastyFest like that one above. Something about the way Whitney's lips are puckered and her eyes are closed makes me want to retch.

Capture.JPG

• Love 2

Let's not forget all the food available on cruises. Some even have room service between midnight and 6am, in addition to all the choices during the day.  Twit could eat her way from one island to the next.

Seems like those people on Dr. Now's show are all in wheelchairs and we KNOW they're XXXXL.

• Love 2

Twit has announced on her FB page that the new season -- which TLC calls Season Four -- begins Jan 2, with a sneak preview on Dec 18.

She links to the TLC page which (overly) describes what we viewers can look forward to. I won't go into details since you'll probably want to read it yourself. But it looks like another fake love affair (Ali?), a fake tour with Mr Fit, another fake fight with Todd, another fake disagreement with Boo Bear, another fake 5K -- in Hawaii (so they obviously were filming there), another fake Babs health crisis, more crap about PCOS. And we already know they end the season at a balloon race cuz of her end-of-filming photos on FB.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 2
On 12/6/2017 at 3:58 AM, Nancypants said:

Also, the bathrooms / toilets on cruise ships are super tiny. Hmmm.

I am absolutely positive Donna is there in caretaker capacity, helping Whitney with toileting, mobility, etc.   Fabulous! 

21 hours ago, John M said:

Why? She IS a floatation device. And it would probably take her weeks to freeze with all her insulation.

I am dying, DYING, from how tiny her little pinhead looks here. It's like, acres of body, teeeeeeny little head. It's probably just perspective but it is cracking me up.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Whitney Way Thore Is Ready to Marry a Mystery Man in the New Season 

http://people.com/bodies/whitney-way-thore-marry-mystery-man-new-season-my-big-fat-fabulous-life/

oh please!

Willing to be there will be more fake jobs and fake dance battles, too. Though I'm looking forward to watching her huff and puff her way through a 5k--that's a very long way for someone her size. She can barely keep upright without her feet hurting her.

• Love 5

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Whitney-Thore-Returns-for-New-Season-of-TLCs-MY-BIG-FAT-FABULOUS-LIFE-12-20171207

Another article, a little more in depth. And I'm so SICK of seeing that "PCOS caused her to gain 200 lb". No, it didn't. Other women have the same condition, myself included, and we have to work harder than others. I know, this is probably getting old, but every time I see this excuse written into an article, someone else is probably reading it thinking they don't stand a chance if they have PCOS.

9 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

If she can do that 5K in under an hour without cheating or dry heaving, I WILL EAT MY HAT. Seriously. I will eat my 2012 Chicago Marathon hat and post the video.

Well, according to the description of the next season, her being able to finish said 5k "coms into question". No kidding! A 400 lb woman trying to make it 3.1 miles? Pretty sure it'll take her over an hour. If she finishes. 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

If she can do that 5K in under an hour without cheating or dry heaving, I WILL EAT MY HAT. Seriously. I will eat my 2012 Chicago Marathon hat and post the video

Your hat (and digestion) are safe. She's already dry-heaving and clinging to the railing on the side of the road in the "sneak peek" video.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Well, according to the description of the next season, her being able to finish said 5k "coms into question". No kidding! A 400 lb woman trying to make it 3.1 miles? Pretty sure it'll take her over an hour. If she finishes. 

Here's the thing: if she really did sessions with Will (I assume they're 1 hour sessions) and really taught dance classes (at least 30 minutes), she would have the cardio capacity to walk 3 miles easily. That's how we know for a fact that she is full of shit. You cannot be "fat and fit" if you can't walk a few miles. Sorry, Whit. (Barring actual physical disability of course. I would never say a wheelchair athlete isn't fit.)

• Love 10

I admit to a horrified fascination to seeing how they fake her touring with Marshall and the Booties.

I think Avi Lang and his lawyer are going to be watching The Mystery Man storyline pretty closely.

Running the Big Girl Dance Class goes to Todd's head? What does that even mean? He starts having delusions that he's the Baryshnikov of Zumba Lite?

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Your hat (and digestion) are safe. She's already dry-heaving and clinging to the railing on the side of the road in the "sneak peek" video.

Ok, I watched the sneak peek and laughed when I saw her side-stepping and using the barricade for support and at the big "OWWWWWWWWWWW" cry she always does--just after showing her saying "If I finish this I have proven I'm capable of so much more than I thought."

OWWWWWWWWW hobble hobble hobble. 

Edited by TurtlePower
auto incorrect
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

Also get ready for that bug eyed open mouth face she makes when feigning surprise. Annoying. Hey guys if I turn into a hateworthy Sweaty loud greasy disfigured messy  asshole.. can I get my own show?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Ok, I watched the sneak peek and laughed when I saw her side-stepping and using the barricade for support and at the big "OWWWWWWWWWWW" cry she always does--just after showing her saying "If I finish this I have proven I'm capable of so much more than I thought."

OWWWWWWWWW hobble hobble hobble. 

Not to mention the look on her 70+ year old father's face as he suggests she just give up.  And he, I might add, looks more than capable of finishing the race if he wasn't stuck by the 33-year-old daughter grunting, moaning, complaining and weeping by his side. But I fear Whitney may be "acting" and she will bravely face up to the challenge, and (with no trick camera work or editing AT ALL) make her way to the finish line and Prove Herself After All!!!!!

• Love 5

"Although she has dated in the past"

"Unfortunately, this sweet romance quickly turns sour, and Whitney is blindsided by a heartbreaking turn of events from which she may never recover."

"Whitney temporarily handed Todd the reins to her beloved Big Girl Dance Class, but Todd seems to be letting this new position go to his head, which creates noticeable friction in their friendship."

"Then, with pressure from her dad, Whitney agrees to run a 5k race in Hawaii and enlists Glenn to help her train. As the race approaches, Whitney's health and stamina comes into question, and making it to the finish line turns into an uphill battle."

I can't even with this woman, although she has dated in the past? Well I should hope so, she is in her fucking 30s, then she finds love although it "quickly sours", how quickly? I assume pretty quick and she just feel desperately in love and I mean desperately with the first man that has paid attention to her in a long time and he was like whoa, back off, it's been a couple of weeks. Then Todd lets BGDC go to his head? You mean the fake class with like 12 "students"? How does that go to his head? Then they show her slowly walking in the 5k. Seriously? 5k is an accomplishment if you RUN it, walking 3 miles is, I dunno, a nice dog walk? A social activity on a nice day?Honey you need serious help if you can't walk 3 miles, that is absolutely nothing to a person that doesn't have a serious physical disability.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I am dying, DYING, from how tiny her little pinhead looks here. It's like, acres of body, teeeeeeny little head. It's probably just perspective but it is cracking me up.

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic too.   The second was is that just one of her upper arms is bigger than her head.

12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Twit could eat her way from one island to the next.

I think Twit could eat an island.   I can picture her entitled ass just pulling a rolling chair up to the cruise buffet and eating. No double wide seat at a table is needed.

Too bad that intervention they did at the funeral home was fake. She needs a real one.

Since she reads here, you should know Whitney that TLC is banking on you dying. While they are paying you a pittance, they are raking in millions. The big pay off will be your death, selling commercial spots for triple the going rate for the three part special.  There will be no Tell All, because no one wants to listen to a bunch of pathetic Z lister famewhore enablers.   Get yourself some help, there is no 900 lb. Fiance show for you.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Nancypants said:

Also get ready for that bug eyed open mouth face she makes when feigning surprise. Annoying. Hey guys if I turn into a hateworthy Sweaty loud greasy disfigured messy  assholes.. can I get my own show?

Throw in a few kids and you’re guaranteed one!

1 hour ago, John M said:

"Although she has dated in the past"

"Unfortunately, this sweet romance quickly turns sour, and Whitney is blindsided by a heartbreaking turn of events from which she may never recover."

"Whitney temporarily handed Todd the reins to her beloved Big Girl Dance Class, but Todd seems to be letting this new position go to his head, which creates noticeable friction in their friendship."

"Then, with pressure from her dad, Whitney agrees to run a 5k race in Hawaii and enlists Glenn to help her train. As the race approaches, Whitney's health and stamina comes into question, and making it to the finish line turns into an uphill battle."

I can't even with this woman, although she has dated in the past? Well I should hope so, she is in her fucking 30s, then she finds love although it "quickly sours", how quickly? I assume pretty quick and she just feel desperately in love and I mean desperately with the first man that has paid attention to her in a long time and he was like whoa, back off, it's been a couple of weeks. Then Todd lets BGDC go to his head? You mean the fake class with like 12 "students"? How does that go to his head? Then they show her slowly walking in the 5k. Seriously? 5k is an accomplishment if you RUN it, walking 3 miles is, I dunno, a nice dog walk? A social activity on a nice day?Honey you need serious help if you can't walk 3 miles, that is absolutely nothing to a person that doesn't have a serious physical disability.

Here’s what kills me. I am disabled, bad back, bad knees, handicap placard and all. I still manage to average over two and a half miles a day. The only times I tend to use my placard is on the bad days where I can’t even sit without being in pain. I have no idea what that lazy git excuse is. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, John M said:

Then they show her slowly walking in the 5k. Seriously? 5k is an accomplishment if you RUN it, walking 3 miles is, I dunno, a nice dog walk? A social activity on a nice day?Honey you need serious help if you can't walk 3 miles, that is absolutely nothing to a person that doesn't have a serious physical disability.

As a walker (although I haven't walked a 5K in years, because what's the point), I know that walking CAN be a great workout and just as big an accomplishment as running, but not at whatever the heck pace Whitney is doing. That preview video shows her limping, wheezing, and bending over sobbing her way through the course. She is one of these people who probably bangs out the first mile in 13 minutes, then is so exhausted that the second mile is 23 minutes, and the third mile is 42 minutes. That IMO is not a demonstration of physical fitness.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

As a walker (although I haven't walked a 5K in years, because what's the point), I know that walking CAN be a great workout and just as big an accomplishment as running, but not at whatever the heck pace Whitney is doing. That preview video shows her limping, wheezing, and bending over sobbing her way through the course. She is one of these people who probably bangs out the first mile in 13 minutes, then is so exhausted that the second mile is 23 minutes, and the third mile is 42 minutes. That IMO is not a demonstration of physical fitness.

She herself said she's always stopped at one mile (I was watching videos of her while on my elliptical earlier). So if she has not completed 3.1 miles and always stops after one mile, how can she expect to finish the rest of the course without terrific discomfort? I think she does finish the penguin race, but not after a bunch of drama. 

I understand that at her size she's bound to feel more pain than the average person, and perhaps that should be a sign that she probably should not try these things unless she's actually TRAINED for them. She does one mile and is like, "ok I'm good, I can manage a couple more of these." Yeah. Time after time, she doesn't get it. 

• Love 3

I have no doubt that she will suck it up & finish the 5K. We will see all the valiant sucking up. What won't be shown -- thru editing -- are the multiple rest stops she will have to make. No 400 #er is going to be able to walk 3 miles in one go.

On another note, now that y'all have read TLC's comments:

Why the peculiar programming? Usually when a one-hr show becomes two for several episodes, it means the network thinks the show is such a income-losing proposition that it's in a hurry to get it off the air. (And the doubling up comes at the end, not the beginning, of a season.)

So, is TLC anticipating that MBFFL is not gonna be a money-maker for them? Are they finally seeing a lawsuit on the horizon the longer they keep this woman groping and/or giving vulnerable fatties terrible advice? Or, on the other hand, is this season so fabulous that they had too much great material to fit into mere one-hr episodes?

Request to those of you who have the TLCgo app (Dish doesn't allow me to load it): How is TLC counting this as Season Four, not Five? What are the dates for each season, according to TLC?

• Love 1

@TurtlePower I agree. She seems to truly believe that her ability to *barely finish* a 5K event = she is capable of doing anything she sets her mind to = she is in good physical shape = being morbidly obese is not a problem. None of those equations works out, but Whitney will not be convinced of that. In the online "fat activism" community I see this a lot, the whole "if being fat is so bad for you, how come (this fat person) did (this mild physical challenge)?" The fact that the physical challenge SHOULD be much milder than it ends up being, BECAUSE of their weight, is lost on them.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Dot said:

I have no doubt that she will suck it up & finish the 5K. We will see all the valiant sucking up. What won't be shown -- thru editing -- are the multiple rest stops she will have to make. No 400 #er is going to be able to walk 3 miles in one go.

On another note, now that y'all have read TLC's comments:

Why the peculiar programming? Usually when a one-hr show becomes two for several episodes, it means the network thinks the show is such a income-losing proposition that it's in a hurry to get it off the air. (And the doubling up comes at the end, not the beginning, of a season.)

So, is TLC anticipating that MBFFL is not gonna be a money-maker for them? Are they finally seeing a lawsuit on the horizon the longer they keep this woman groping and/or giving vulnerable fatties terrible advice? Or, on the other hand, is this season so fabulous that they had too much great material to fit into mere one-hr episodes?

Request to those of you who have the TLCgo app (Dish doesn't allow me to load it): How is TLC counting this as Season Four, not Five? What are the dates for each season, according to TLC?

I’ve got the app up and it doesn’t give me dates but it shows the 4th season as the pregnancy/New York/crap crap crap season. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, thebigboot said:

I’ve got the app up and it doesn’t give me dates but it shows the 4th season as the pregnancy/New York/crap crap crap season. 

Thanks for checking. I think TLC has forgotten how long they've aired this crappy show.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Thanks for checking. I think TLC has forgotten how long they've aired this crappy show.

Probably because they'd have to acknowledge they thought this train wreck was a good idea in the first place, now it's become that pesky lego you keep stepping on, shake it off your foot to step on it later

6 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Wow.  Did anyone else notice her fondling that guy's tits in a (supposed) Hawaiian dance? She continues to skate on thin ice. (If I were the pizza delivery guy, I'd have already filed a lawsuit for sexual harrassment.)

The Nit-Whits will be eating up this whole Mystery Man baloney. It's an obvious ploy to present Twit, again, as a fabulously sexual being by pretending this is a romance that's been going on for a while, presumable starting in the previous season. Fake, fake, fake. I doubt Twit has had so much as a blind date in a year or two.

And you will love the strapless wedding dress, @ClareWalks.

• Love 4

Just want to say how much I love you guys. These comments are just what I needed after yet another stressful day at a new job. 

The inability to walk a 5K at her age is pathetic. And it's hard to tell if she's wearing running shoes in the beginning (and I really don't want to watch this again) but that shot of her bent over and moaning shows flip flops. Not a wise choice for any kind of distance for anyone, let alone someone carting around all that weight. As a PCOS woman, I lost most of my 100ish pounds by walking as a main exercise. But I went out and did it consistently, not just once in a while when there are cameras around. And ran my first 5K still morbidly obese and doing the beginner's mistake of starting too fast so I did have to walk short distances a few times, but still managed a time of 42 minutes. I stay around 30 mins now and have gotten under that twice.  

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, kar328 said:

Just want to say how much I love you guys. These comments are just what I needed after yet another stressful day at a new job. 

The inability to walk a 5K at her age is pathetic. And it's hard to tell if she's wearing running shoes in the beginning (and I really don't want to watch this again) but that shot of her bent over and moaning shows flip flops. Not a wise choice for any kind of distance for anyone, let alone someone carting around all that weight. As a PCOS woman, I lost most of my 100ish pounds by walking as a main exercise. But I went out and did it consistently, not just once in a while when there are cameras around. And ran my first 5K still morbidly obese and doing the beginner's mistake of starting too fast so I did have to walk short distances a few times, but still managed a time of 42 minutes. I stay around 30 mins now and have gotten under that twice.  

That is amazing! Great job on the weight loss, and your 5K times are awesome, 42 minutes when morbidly obese is a major achievement!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, kar328 said:

I finally broke down and watched the preview.  She was wearing appropriate footwear at the beginning of the 5K.  You can see them along the side of the road when she's bent over moaning in her flip flops.  What struck me is that she can't even walk with a normal gait because of her obesity.  Every muscle and tendon in her body is having to work WRONGLY in order for her to walk at all.  No wonder she's in pain.

I am 70 (71 next week!).  I have an artificial knee.  I am 50 pounds overweight.  But I walk 3.5 miles with no difficulty.  She should be embarrassed to be shown failing at these not-very-physically-challenging things.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, kar328 said:

Welcome, Kar328!  We have lots of fun here, and also if you watch My600 Lb Life, it rocks over there on show night, with live posting during the show.

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 6
On 12/5/2017 at 0:15 PM, Mrs. P. said:

That appears to be a reasonably nice lace dress. Does she never wear shoes, regardless of what she's wearing?

I've never been on a cruise, but I've been on ferries. I can't imagine going barefoot on them - nor can I imagine that the ship would even allow you to go barefoot. Maybe she took the shoes off for the picture (I can dream). 

• Love 2

On the cruise ship, 3 miles is 12 times around the top deck. I know. I've been there and done that. Best 3 miles a day ever!

That photo of her in the water reminds me of that beautiful DOLPHIN I swam with last Thanksgiving.  Not that Twit looks like a dolphin but she's the same general size of one in the water!

OK, Dolphin is longer and probably weighs more but dang! THEY BIG!! And so is  Twit.

You go KAR328!

Edited by goofygirl
Royal Carribean Mariner of the Seas
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, aliya said:

I've never been on a cruise, but I've been on ferries. I can't imagine going barefoot on them - nor can I imagine that the ship would even allow you to go barefoot. Maybe she took the shoes off for the picture (I can dream). 

The first time I noticed how small Twit's feet are was that photo of her hand-standing in the water that many -- including me -- initially took to be a whale's tail. Her small foot size was again apparent in the recent photo of her backside at the rail.

With those really small feet, no wonder she is so often barefoot. It must be incredibly painful for her feet to have to support 400+ #s.

• Love 2