Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

The one question I would like to ask those who sign up for this service -

“So what you are saying is that your primary criteria for choosing someone to lead you in a fitness and exercise plan is that this person can spend 7 minutes working themselves up and finally jumps up onto a 6” box and then scream like she won an Olympic gold medal?”

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Dot said:

Here's the latest shill for nobsactive from our two favorite grifters. This one seems to be outtakes to show how much fun you're gonna have with these twosome. Note:

why Twit claims she is offering a recipe each week.

how much fun the web seminar is gonna be.

how Twit, again, must wipe the floor cuz she sweats so much.

But for $10 a month you can join Planet Fitness, have real certified fitness professionals to guide you, and have as many workouts as you want per week for as long as you want (20 minutes? 30? 60?) But that would require getting up off your arse and going somewhere. 

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

The one question I would like to ask those who sign up for this service -

“So what you are saying is that your primary criteria for choosing someone to lead you in a fitness and exercise plan is that this person can spend 7 minutes working themselves up and finally jumps up onto a 6” box and then scream like she won an Olympic gold medal?”

The next Q for these "clients" would be: does your health insurance plan cover injuries you receive from following instructions from that person?

14 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

But for $10 a month you can join Planet Fitness, have real certified fitness professionals to guide you, and have as many workouts as you want per week for as long as you want (20 minutes? 30? 60?) But that would require getting up off your arse and going somewhere. 

Wow. Is that for real? I don't see how Planet Fitness stays in biz at that rate.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

As I mentioned before, I think the overall concept is good especially for people who may be intimidated by going to the gym, but Whitney, who as far as I know, has no training/formal education on coaching people.  As far as Ryan, I know nothing about whether he is or isnt qualified.  Legally, it seems like there should be some medical disclaimers, I imagine they will be on the part of the site where you actually sign up for the membership.  I also think most of the people that might actually sign up for this aren’t doing for the exercise, but for the ‘personal” interaction with Whitney.  I’m stumped why anyone would pay monthly for that, but she does seem to have these super fans like that one family, who seem to want to interact with her.  

About the only positive thing I can say is I guess she’s trying to do something, I just don’t get why she doesn’t run these ideas by someone with real experience in marketing and branding.  Maybe that’s where this Ryan guy comes in, I don’t know, but I’m basing my opinion on her last online store.  I dont know if she paid a professional to do that site, but it look like something someone, who checked out a ‘Websites For Dummies” Book from the library, and threw it  together in a weekend.  The pictures/colors/quality of media etc. were atrocious.  Anyhow, she could probably make a few bucks on all the projects, if she really put in hard work and had a team of professionals.  Neither of which will probably ever happen.

• Love 4

Ryan lists his credentials on the nobsactive.com introductory page.

Ryan Andreas is a Charlotte, NC-based personal trainer and group fitness instructor with over 10 years of experience. He holds AMFPT personal training and group fitness certifications, as well as CPR and First Aid certificates

Want to be an AMFPT personal trainer yourself? Got $79.95? From the AMFPT website (amfpt.com)

If you have exercised and experimented with dieting yourself, you may have the ability to become a Personal Fitness Trainer. AMFPT education integrates a combination of your life experience in the gym with textbook study and testing, the best way to certify online.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Ryan lists his credentials on the nobsactive.com introductory page.

Want to be an AMFPT personal trainer yourself? Got $79.95? From the AMFPT website (amfpt.com)

I LOVE THIS! 😊 It's just the kind of sham credentials I figured he had. I'm surprised he hasn't yet gotten a PhD from one of those  buy-a-degree colleges.

I question the 10 year experience, too. His IG page -- or maybe it's his website -- says something about getting started in 2015, IIRC. (I confess to not reading it with a lot of attention.)

Thanks for your usual great research, @Ketzel. This is a treat to see he's just the grifter many of us suspected.

BTW, do you know how he hooked up with Twit in the first place? He just seemed to sorta appear one day on her SM accts. Was he a gym rat at Fitness Zone?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

AMFPT? I've never even heard of it. It must be crappier even than AFAA. Although he probably still has Jessica beat, I don't think she has any credentials.

Maybe Twit can loan Jessica $79.95.

• Love 4

A bit more on Ryan:

On his Link'd In profile (the part that's free to see - I'm not subscribed to Link'd In, so I couldn't access his whole profile) his primary work experience is listed as fitness instructor at three different gyms, one where he taught kickboxing, and two where he taught indoor cycle exercise. (That's how you describe  Spin classes when you don't have the use of the actual trademark.)

His education is listed as "University of North Carolina at Charlotte - kinesthesiology and exercise science  2009-2014" There is no degree mentioned, so I don't think he has done five full time years in the program, although the kinesthesiology program offers baccalaureate and masters degrees in a number of sub-specialities, exercise science being one of them.

I still don't see anything that should make an overweight person who recently had spinal surgery (for example)  comfortable with joining these online classes, let alone enthusiastic about them.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Mea culpa: AFAA has a group fitness certificate that is much more respected than their personal trainer one! I think it's also more expensive, and you definitely get what you pay for with those programs ;)

True, I had an AFAA group fitness cert a few years ago.... I never used it in practice (unfortunately), but it was several steps to acquire it.

• Love 2

Who here believes there is going to be a NEW workout each day for the poor suckers who shell out money for this little misadventure? If I want to do the same few workouts repeatedly, I can buy any workout DVD on Amazon for a one time fee (and find someone with actual credentials). Or even better, find some stuff on Youtube for free...it might not be as easy to find an hour long workout but 20 some minutes would probably be easy enough to find, especially if you don't mind the person having no real certification.

When I'm looking to buy a workout DVD on Amazon, I read the reviews to get some idea if it's right for me, then check youtube and I can usually find a 15-20 min video to try out for free and see if I like the instructor and what the workout will be like. Then I can decide if I want to purchase the DVD or not.

I'm somebody who SHOULD be the type of person this BullShitActive grift should appeal to...(sorry I can't call it NO bs, because it is definitely bs!)...I live a good hour away from a decent sized town with a gym, so I'm going to choose to work out at home (I prefer to anyway)...so in theory it should appeal to me. But since I have a brain, I realize I can buy an awful lot of workout DVD's on Amazon for 20 bucks a month or find free stuff on youtube.

Same with recipes. They are all over the internet and they're free.

And, I can do all of that without ever having to listen to this braying jackass.

• Love 6

I still think Twit is gonna be as successful with this grift as she was in getting her fans to pay for her cousin's FL vacay. Her fans love, love, love her -- until $$$ is involved, cruisers excepted.

And can any of you imagine Twit consistently putting together 5 dif half-hrs of exercise weekly, plus extras? She is gonna be totally bored after the first week.

I agree with whoever said nobsactive won't make it past Jan.

• Love 4

On his IG page, Ryan lists himself as "Founder, Andreas Elite Online" & has now added "Co-Founder, nobsactive."  He promises this will be an exciting start to 2019.

When I see/hear the word elite used this way, I'm reminded of a 1940's radio show, Duffy's Tavern. With a heavy Bronx accent, the manager always answered the phone, "Duffy's Tavern, where da Elite meet ta eat."

Edited by Dot
to correct Autocorrect
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

Who here believes there is going to be a NEW workout each day for the poor suckers who shell out money for this little misadventure? If I want to do the same few workouts repeatedly, I can buy any workout DVD on Amazon for a one time fee (and find someone with actual credentials). Or even better, find some stuff on Youtube for free...it might not be as easy to find an hour long workout but 20 some minutes would probably be easy enough to find, especially if you don't mind the person having no real certification.

When I'm looking to buy a workout DVD on Amazon, I read the reviews to get some idea if it's right for me, then check youtube and I can usually find a 15-20 min video to try out for free and see if I like the instructor and what the workout will be like. Then I can decide if I want to purchase the DVD or not.

I'm somebody who SHOULD be the type of person this BullShitActive grift should appeal to...(sorry I can't call it NO bs, because it is definitely bs!)...I live a good hour away from a decent sized town with a gym, so I'm going to choose to work out at home (I prefer to anyway)...so in theory it should appeal to me. But since I have a brain, I realize I can buy an awful lot of workout DVD's on Amazon for 20 bucks a month or find free stuff on youtube.

Same with recipes. They are all over the internet and they're free.

And, I can do all of that without ever having to listen to this braying jackass.

I work out to excercise videos on YouTube i love it. And its for freeeeeee!!!!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

So much this!!! I go to a small fitness place and the owner teaches a majority of the classes. She's wanting to expand the class offerings and she was talking about what is entailed with her adding one class. She doesn't just have to make sure it fits into her schedule but she has to budget time to write a new workout for every time the class is given. She has to make sure each workout is varied to keep interest, to work different body parts in different ways, to not duplicate other classes so those who take other courses too don't end up with the same thing over and over. She spends hours do that. She has a notebook with all of her written lesson plans. I've been taking classes there since the summer 3 - 5 times a week and have never had the same class twice. Sure we do repeat exercises but she uses so many with so many variations every class is different. There is no way Whitney has the patience, dedication, or knowledge to put that kind of effort into this or really anything. It's too bad too because if she had any discipline and a decent partner this could be good for a lot of people. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 5

Oh boy, I can just see it now when some of her devoted fans will have to quit the membership ( maybe for health reasons ) and then they bitch and complain they are still being charged after cancellation or they don't accept cancellations. What about laws of running a business from home in NC ?  Technically that is what she is doing, so i hope she has done her homewerk .

To me, this is another get rich quick scheme. I doubt she will be doing 5 days of live workouts - no mention that I saw is how long each workout is either.

On another note- she is breaking girl code. I hope Heather dumps her sorry ass as a friend after the stunt she is pulling with Buddy and "chemistry".   

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I doubt she will be doing 5 days of live workouts - no mention that I saw is how long each workout is either.

You missed one of her big selling points? Each workout is 24 minutes. No, I don't know why. But she and Ryan seem very excited about it.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3

Here's a 24-minute workout: put on an episode of a standard 30-minute sitcom. Do squats till you're sick of it, then switch to pushups until you're sick of them, then bicycle crunches, then jumping jacks. Rest/drink water during commercial breaks. BOOM. I won't even charge you a subscription fee for that amazing advice.

• Love 17
On 12/15/2018 at 1:36 PM, Dot said:

That's what I'm saying. That's what a dietician told me many years ago.

Think about those 600 #ers of Dr Now's. Many obviously ignore his diet rules, but there are those who appear genuinely surprised they have gained wgt, not lost. They are adamant that they followed the rules. And I suspect they did to a degree. But they ate too much, thinking they didn't really need to do 1200 cals, all they needed to do was eat less than they had been. And it didn't work.

I'm not rigidly holding this view. If someone has a dietician who says differently, fine.

I am no expert, but if you eat 10,000 calories you not only have to burn the calories you eat daily, but then the additional calories to lose weight.

That is why simply eating a little less won't do it, even if you drop 1,000 you will still need to burn 9000+ calories a day to create any sort of deficit. 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

On another note- she is breaking girl code. I hope Heather dumps her sorry ass as a friend after the stunt she is pulling with Buddy and "chemistry".   

Unless it's all for the show and Heather knows this. Otherwise shame on Whitney. What a crappy friend she is. I hope Heather has moved on and found somebody else anyway. I'm not looking forward to seeing rehabilitated Buddy this season, I never liked him. I thought he would be gone for good and on to his new life. Apparently he can't stay away from his old life which is not a good choice for his sobriety. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Dot said:

BTW, do you know how he hooked up with Twit in the first place? He just seemed to sorta appear one day on her SM accts. Was he a gym rat at Fitness Zone?

I would also like to know how she ended up invited to get drunk at his house for Thanksgiving.

• Love 3

Her long essay on body positivity is a rehash of everything she's said for 4-5 years. The only interesting thing is she admits she's lost 60 #s, but not deliberately, of course. (Yeah, right.)

Oh, and at least half the time she's using caps in NoBSactive as suggested here.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Dot said:

Her long essay on body positivity is a rehash of everything she's said for 4-5 years. The only interesting thing is she admits she's lost 60 #s, but not deliberately, of course. (Yeah, right.)

Oh, and at least half the time she's using caps in NoBSactive as suggested here.

If Whitney's lost 60lb, good for her. That's really something and way more than what Janelle Brown has achieved while charging for her "Strive with Janelle" services (which is nothing; Janelle sits on her sofa and twitters about her "struggles" and has yet to achieve better fitness). 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Or, you can even buy a little fitness equipment at Walmart and find a bunch of different kinds of exercise videos on Youtube for free.  Popsugar has a ton.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Fact: if she had REALLY been working out for "hours a day" and eating "500-1000 calories a day," she would have lost a hell of a lot more than 100 lb in 8 months. 

Wait, now she lost the famous 100 lbs in 8 months? In her "memoir" she said it took 11 months, from January 17, 2011 to mid-November, 2011 to lose 100 lbs.  (She says it took her until October 14, 2011 to lose 91 lbs. and even that's longer than 8 months.)

Hey, I just realized that she never mentioned PCOS in her posting! Is she cured?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

If Whitney's lost 60lb, good for her. That's really something and way more than what Janelle Brown has achieved while charging for her "Strive with Janelle" services (which is nothing; Janelle sits on her sofa and twitters about her "struggles" and has yet to achieve better fitness). 

No makeup my ass... at a minimum, she is wearing mascara.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

AMFPT? I've never even heard of it. It must be crappier even than AFAA. Although he probably still has Jessica beat, I don't think she has any credentials.

American Muscle and Fitness Personal Trainer. Reading their web page, you buy their (online) courses ( 2for $120) and they "work with you" so you can pass the exam. TRANSLATION: they essentially give you the answers to the questions. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Dot said:

The next Q for these "clients" would be: does your health insurance plan cover injuries you receive from following instructions from that person?

Wow. Is that for real? I don't see how Planet Fitness stays in biz at that rate.

That's what PF advertises. I don't know if it's true or not. Never been in one. My gym membership is $55 a month, no additional charge for classes, but personal training and swim lessons cost extra. But all of the trainers are either NASM or ACSM certified, the water aerobics instructors are AEA certified, and the swim instructors are Red Cross certified. These certifications are required for hiring. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Well, I have those.  So all I need is $79.95 to be a certified, 72-year-old, obese fitness instructor!!!!

Can you please do this so TLC will give you a show!  I don’t know you, but know you are infinitely classier, funnier and smarter than Whitney. I also imagine you are always clothed in public, so you’re already ahead of the game.  Also, I’m available to be a social barnacle, if you can guarantee me a free cabin on the cruise LOL.  I may only have half my dignity, but it’s still more than any of Whits sidekicks have. Please let me know where to send my resume.

p.s. I’m sure you wouldn’t ask, but I don’t do windows or ointments LOL

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

That's what PF advertises. I don't know if it's true or not. Never been in one. My gym membership is $55 a month, no additional charge for classes, but personal training and swim lessons cost extra. But all of the trainers are either NASM or ACSM certified, the water aerobics instructors are AEA certified, and the swim instructors are Red Cross certified. These certifications are required for hiring. 

23 hours ago, Dot said:

Yes, I had a PF membership it is $10/month and a $10 once a year for something, I forget what.  So the whole year cost me $130.  I can upgraded to the 19.95/ month so I can use any of their locations, bring a guest, and get unlimited use if their massage chairs and one-on-one help from a trainer.  I don’t use the trainers that’s what my husband is for.  It’s not bad for the price, but some locations are better than others.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Unless it's all for the show and Heather knows this. Otherwise shame on Whitney. What a crappy friend she is. I hope Heather has moved on and found somebody else anyway. I'm not looking forward to seeing rehabilitated Buddy this season, I never liked him. I thought he would be gone for good and on to his new life. Apparently he can't stay away from his old life which is not a good choice for his sobriety. 

I don’t like Buddy, drunk or sober, either way he seems like a jerk.  The only reason I don’t think the thing with a Buddy is even remotely real is because Buddy looks disgusted by her.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 7

No, she's not complaining about her bad back. She's giving away 10 memberships in NoBSactive for an entire year! My oh My!

Of course, that's assuming the grift lasts more than a month, which we all doubt.

If she didn't know my name, I'd sign up for the contest bc it'd be fun to have a forum mole reporting on NoBSactive. Any volunteers?

I suspect the Buddy relationship storyline is fake but that it was Whitney’s idea because she wants it to be real. She has exaggerated and outright lied about her relationship with Buddy from the beginning to be more in line with her desire than reality. Buddy’s face when she kissed him was not one of someone kissing someone with whom he has ‘crossed the threshold’ in the past. I think Whitney is probably envisioning that pretending a ‘will they won’t they’ story for the show will send Buddy running into her arms in real life. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I suspect the Buddy relationship storyline is fake but that it was Whitney’s idea because she wants it to be real. She has exaggerated and outright lied about her relationship with Buddy from the beginning to be more in line with her desire than reality. Buddy’s face when she kissed him was not one of someone kissing someone with whom he has ‘crossed the threshold’ in the past. I think Whitney is probably envisioning that pretending a ‘will they won’t they’ story for the show will send Buddy running into her arms in real life. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Bingo!  Nor does his face suggest one who will be 'crossing the fleshhold' soon.  Sorry Whit.

• Love 5

So Whitney assures those thinking of signing up for the nobsactive program that Ryan-the-expert will be creating and leading the workouts and Whitney is just the "demonstrator." This, to me, is a potentially interesting dynamic. Whenever we see Whitney working out with Ryan, she's doing her red-faced, huffing best to look like she's doing as close to what he's doing as she can possibly get. Her form is generally pretty awful and she gets that clamped-mouth, protruding jaw look of determination as she exercises with him (or around Jessica, or Jiya or Jenzi or The Fitness Marshall, or, I guess, around anyone she's trying to impress with her stamina and determination.) Then she posts the vids and the accolades from her followers pour down upon her, which seems to me to be the primary purpose of the posting - so that she can hear how strong she is, how energetic she is, how inspirational she is, how confident she is, how great she's doing, how good she's looking, all sprinkled with a hefty helping of how the posters could nevernevernever do what she does!

So now she's a "demonstrator." And they are advertising this program as good for any level of fitness, and pitching it to people who, like Whitney, are morbidly obese. Is she going to demonstrate from a chair? Is she going to do very slow and simplifed versions of whatever exercises Ryan is performing? Is she going to do everything with correct form, which is the number one responsibility of an actual demonstrator? Or is her narcissism and over-sized ego going to kick in, making it impossible for her to accept her role, if it means she has to look less-than Ryan? At which point, the whole concept is going to fall apart, because how long will her followers hang on if the main point of the program (to Whitney, at least) is to make her look good at their (both literal and figurative) expense?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She said she IS wearing makeup. Which makes it more confusing as to what her point is. 

Oops. My mistake. My brain inserted the word "no" before makeup. And you're right....what's her point?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

So Whitney assures those thinking of signing up for the nobsactive program that Ryan-the-expert will be creating and leading the workouts and Whitney is just the "demonstrator." This, to me, is a potentially interesting dynamic. Whenever we see Whitney working out with Ryan, she's doing her red-faced, huffing best to look like she's doing as close to what he's doing as she can possibly get. Her form is generally pretty awful and she gets that clamped-mouth, protruding jaw look of determination as she exercises with him (or around Jessica, or Jiya or Jenzi or The Fitness Marshall, or, I guess, around anyone she's trying to impress with her stamina and determination.) Then she posts the vids and the accolades from her followers pour down upon her, which seems to me to be the primary purpose of the posting - so that she can hear how strong she is, how energetic she is, how inspirational she is, how confident she is, how great she's doing, how good she's looking, all sprinkled with a hefty helping of how the posters could nevernevernever do what she does!

So now she's a "demonstrator." And they are advertising this program as good for any level of fitness, and pitching it to people who, like Whitney, are morbidly obese. Is she going to demonstrate from a chair? Is she going to do very slow and simplifed versions of whatever exercises Ryan is performing? Is she going to do everything with correct form, which is the number one responsibility of an actual demonstrator? Or is her narcissism and over-sized ego going to kick in, making it impossible for her to accept her role, if it means she has to look less-than Ryan? At which point, the whole concept is going to fall apart, because how long will her followers hang on if the main point of the program (to Whitney, at least) is to make her look good at their (both literal and figurative) expense?

:: Applause!! ::

You nailed her, right down to the protruding jaw and clamped mouth! (I noticed on the trailer, they're hiking in Alaska and like a big jackass, she has to go tearing off in front of everyone else, like she's the most fit person of the group, with them all yelling "Whitney, pace yourself" after her...this seems to be how she loves to be portrayed. What an exhausting asshole. BTW, who the hell goes on a vacation with friends & family, then whenever you have to walk, goes streaking off in front of everyone else? Wouldn't you want to BE with your friends & family???? Asshole.)

Anyway...I totally agree, she won't demonstrate easy versions of the moves, and from a chair (which she should, beginners and seniors could really use that) ????? No way. She'd look like she's not the "star", she'd look like maybe she isn't as fit as he is. Like she has any chance in hell of looking as in shape as ANYONE, but her narcissism won't allow her to see herself as she actually is. Remember "I'm short, I'm fat, and I'm CUTE!" Ugh...this bitch.

You're short & fat Twit, but not cute. I was constantly told when growing up "Pretty is as pretty does"...which makes her ugly to the bone.

• Love 10

Wouldn’t a demonstrator need to know the proper form as well? Whether she does what Ryan does or shows some kind of modification if she’s calling herself a demonstrator to me that means she is the one to look at to know what the exercise is supposed to look like. I haven’t seen anything that indicates she’s the person for that job either. I also completely agree with those who say she isn’t going to be content to do modifications or easier moves. 

As an aside, I think it’s funny that she put out a statement that Ryan will be developing the workouts on the heels of so many comments her that she will never put in that kind of effort. Hi Whitney!!!

ETA - I wonder what Jessica and Will think about this new venture. I wonder if she ever talked to them about doing something like this. They have sold their soul for the ‘publicitiy’ of working with Whitney but she starts a fitness business with someone else. I don’t think it will be successful but I wonder if they are upset at the idea that it could be and they aren’t getting anything from it. I saw that Jessica will be cashing a TLC paycheck for the new season so maybe that is enough. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Wouldn’t a demonstrator need to know the proper form as well? Whether she does what Ryan does or shows some kind of modification if she’s calling herself a demonstrator to me that means she is the one to look at to know what the exercise is supposed to look like. I haven’t seen anything that indicates she’s the person for that job either.

One would certainly think so, and from all of you on this board who know about form (I don't do weight training, so I wouldn't know but there are clearly people here who know a great deal), hers is apparently quite bad. Definitely not the right person for the job!

Which is typical Twit behavior...I've done something twice so I'm an expert! Her conceit and overblown ideas of her abilities is laughable.

These "workouts" are going to be nothing but a bunch of Twit showing off, flopping around, not caring about doing things properly, and likely a TON of her sexually harassing Ryan. BARF. No thank you.

She'll be doing plenty of that "aren't I just so sexy" face at the camera. I just want to slap the shit out of her when she does that. It's mind boggling to me that anyone would pay money to watch it.

You couldn't even pay me to watch it, you'd have to strap me down in a chair and put a gun to my head.

• Love 6

With both MBFFL & NoBSactive premiering on. Jan 1, Twit is keeping herself busy on IG plugging both.

She's repeated the shower scene trailer today & her fans ain't buying it, in terms of: who takes a shower with the curtain open & a camera crew standing there? (And Heather today is saying nothing in MBFFL is scripted!)

• Love 5

Ha ha ha, yeah sure Heather, none of it is scripted! And I am a Jesuit priest. And unicorns definitely exist.

Apparently Heather does not mind blatantly lying to keep her paycheck going. Dirt bags, the whole lot of them.

• Love 2