Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

So hot, as Boo Bear's fans always say. Is it any wonder that Heather is depressed over losing such a handsome guy?

Even hotter. (Is this what I've missed out on, being a lesbian?)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I swear to god I'm not trying to be an asshole but is Buddy back on drugs? I AM SERIOUS. This is a serious query.

I don’t know if Buddy is back on drugs....I hope not, but after seeing these pictures it makes sense why he and Whitney are friends.

• Love 5

Just when I don't think I could be surprised, she posts that bathing suit shot. OMG. She actually had me believing she had lost a little weight. She did look like it until that picture. Clearly Hopeleigh posted it before Whitney got her editing paws on it. Wow. Just Wow. And the comments - 'What an artistic shot!!' 'So strong and confident' ' 'Those bottoms on that bottom' (meant in a positive way.... 

Good grief

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I swear to god I'm not trying to be an asshole but is Buddy back on drugs? I AM SERIOUS. This is a serious query.

Oddly, he seems to have spent most of the voyage by himself, not good for recovering addicts. For example, with all the stuff to do on a cruise ship, he's posted IG photos of 2 football games he watched on a deck TV.

Maybe he's trying to avoid Heather as hard as she seems to be avoiding him.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just when I don't think I could be surprised, she posts that bathing suit shot. OMG. She actually had me believing she had lost a little weight. She did look like it until that picture.

I agree. A healthy woman's head is generally about the same width, front to back, as her thighs. Maybe a slight difference. Whitney's thighs are at least twice as wide as her head. The circumference of each must be over 30 inches. Which should be her maximum WAIST size at her height. No wonder it's so hard for her to move. I would feel bad for her delusion/addiction if she weren't such a total asshole.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I agree. A healthy woman's head is generally about the same width, front to back, as her thighs. Maybe a slight difference. Whitney's thighs are at least twice as wide as her head. The circumference of each must be over 30 inches. Which should be her maximum WAIST size at her height. No wonder it's so hard for her to move. I would feel bad for her delusion/addiction if she weren't such a total asshole.

In Twit's case, it's not that her thighs grew larger than her head, it's her head circumference did not catch up to equal her thighs.  She has an excuse now. 

I am so pissed at myself for liking her in the beginning.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Dot said:

Heather is now taking a page from Twit's handbook & complaining on SM to her fans about how depressed she is. Remember: at this moment she's in Paradise for an all-expenses-paid week, her 3rd in 3 years; she appears in a long-running TV show; and she has fans even tho she has no discernible talent or interesting personality.

I have a lot more sympathy for Heather, than for most of them.
She got caught up in all this, got and lost someone she loved, and just maybe needs a little normalcy in her life.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Hope Leigh took another picture featuring Whitney's favorite body part that, according to Whitney's comment, even Whitney hadn't seen before Hope posted it. I must say, Whitney hasn't had good luck with the tattoo artists she's used . . .

Her hands cover such a minute portion of her ass. 

Is this woman Hopeleigh being paid to follow Whitney around on her vacation and take her picture? What kind of jackass narcissist hires a personal photographer like that?????

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Is Donna on the cruise?

Donna has disappeared. Totally.

I don't know if she is Korean or Korean-heritage American. But a couple of months ago, Twit announced to her "Korean friends" that she was coming back there. Nothing since. I wonder if that had anything to do with Donna. If Korean, has she returned to her homeland & Twit plans to visit her?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, sixlets said:

In Twit's case, it's not that her thighs grew larger than her head, it's her head circumference did not catch up to equal her thighs.  She has an excuse now. 

I am so pissed at myself for liking her in the beginning.

I think her calves are the size of my thighs. And I'm no petite damsel.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Honestly, the most enjoyment I get from Whitney, aside from this board, is when she posts pics like this one that really accentuate her teeny tiny little pinhead. Every one just tickles me. Look at her head! She looks like the end of Beetlejuice! Ah Whit. You’re an asshole but you do make me laugh sometimes.

• Love 8

One of the flute pictures has been removed from instagram and it looks as if the other one has been altered.  I wonder who is following the things that are posted to alert Buddy. (The cost of Internet on ships is astoundingly high.)

Although I didn't see the video of her Stateroom just looking at Buddy's quarters shows just what a crappy little inside cabin he has been assigned. He is either sharing it with someone or, it doesn't have beds that can be joined up to make a larger one. If her entire entourage (except Glenn and Babs) have the same accommodations as Buddy I could see them being a little envious of the "queen".

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

How many people did it take to help pull her out of the sand, that one foot is sunk down in the sand due to girth weight whilst trying to be tiny dancer posing with the other

I noticed that too.  Her right foot is buried to at least her ankle.  I remember when she was in Hawaii and walking on the sand with Buddy and her father, they made regular footprints on the sand and Twit made craters.

• Love 5
On 11/15/2018 at 4:43 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She needs to go back to therapy.  It is all about Whitney all the time. No biggest fan free cabin to give out, continually denies photo shopping herself, which makes her an even bigger loser. She moved back in with Mommy and Daddy because she can't stand to be alone or not the center of attention, once she had 2 nickels to rub together, she brought a house, which in my opinion is her own assisted living facility. I think Babs did most of the dirty work, eg wiping ass, shaving legs etc, but once she had a stroke, she probably relied on Donna for that and I think she was taken advantage by Whitney & then alienated by her and Tal once he moved in. The video's of her dancing and then twerking on someone is because she needs to either give her shins a rest due to the extreme weight or she has used all 4 of the moves she ever uses already.  I can see it now on Spike or Reelz, where are they now once MBFFL is canceled or she is sued for harrassment  - Whitney and her 6 cats and Tal relocating to Houston to be close to Dr Now.

image.png.0ed443e3ae51c0582f037de4041d7131.png

Spot on @Mahamid Frauded Me. Spot on!

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

what exactly does ‘when real meets real’ mean??? Are you only real if you are fat? Are you only real if you are fat and wear barely any clothing? 

Her use of "real recognizes real" is just another way for her to appropriate Black culture. In a photo with a Black woman. Whitney is an idiot.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

just when it looked like she lost some weight . . . Oh and those abs and muscles

It’s one of her photoshopped pictures to take away her double chins. This is also one of her Beetlejuice pictures where her head is so small in comparison to her body!  

A3326B65-2032-4A09-A169-C0BEC31CA825.jpeg

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Kaia40 said:

This is also one of her Beetlejuice pictures where her head is so small in comparison to her body!  

It's such a bizarre optical illusion because when you see her head next to her friends' heads, hers is HUGE. She has a friggin' MELON going on.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is this woman Hopeleigh being paid to follow Whitney around on her vacation and take her picture? What kind of jackass narcissist hires a personal photographer like that?????

Need you even ask? I must say, I'm surprised there are no pictures of Babs or Hunter with their precious girl. Are they avoiding being photographed, or is Whitney avoiding taking photographs with them? And no pictures featuring her eternal dance partner? Shocking!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kaia40 said:

It’s one of her photoshopped pictures to take away her double chins.

Contradictory behavior for someone who claims to be happy with herself the way she is.  

You know who doesn't allow herself to be photoshopped? Jamie Lee Curtis. There's a woman who owns it, aging/gray hair, imperfections and all. Conversely, Whitney is just a pretend-to-be-happy, delusional, in denial fraud who should not be a role model for anyone. I love the quote from comedian Kerryn Feehan who confronted Whit on her BS; she was--and still is--spot on.

"For someone who says she's the happiest she's ever been, you sure cry A LOT"

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Need you even ask? I must say, I'm surprised there are no pictures of Babs or Hunter with their precious girl. Are they avoiding being photographed, or is Whitney avoiding taking photographs with them? And no pictures featuring her eternal dance partner? Shocking!

Yea it's all Twit front and center with occasional glimpses of the rest of the cast.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Probably just a sign of her continually increasing narcissism. I suspect there won’t be any significant storylines in the next season about any of the other cast. In the past she “just” insinuated herself into storylines not at all about her, like with Heather and Buddy or showing up at Buddy’s parents to confront them about rehab. But she continues to increase her legend in her own mind so the rest of the cast is now superfluous and simply there to worship. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Emma C said:

Watch out guys, this group worked out for a whole 24 minutes!!!  (or is that 4 minutes of workout and 20 minutes posing for this shot?)

Oh dear god. SHE led the workout??? So now she’s a fitness trainer??

• Love 5
On 11/16/2018 at 9:27 AM, ClareWalks said:

It is both, actually. I suspect that every stretch that humanity has ever invented has some sort of elaborate "yoga name" that ends in -asana. Although that particular stretch is so basic it's usually used as a warmup in yoga class.

Yoga has been around much much longer than the English language. Asana means pose in Sanskrit. So for example, in the picture above, they are seated in sukhasana. Sukh means seat, and asana means pose. So seated pose. Tree= Vrik so Tree pose is Vriksasana. All the names of yoga poses end in asana. 

As a yoga teacher I think it is important to know the traditional names but I don't think it is important to teach in sanskrit. I don't speak sanskrit, and none of my students speak sanskrit ( dead language), so I usually stick to the english names. 

I won't hate on them for doing whatever yoga they want. I am a huge fan of restorative yoga which is literally lying on the floor for most of the class in svanasana ( corpse pose) lol.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Now, where have you been? Of COURSE she's a fitness trainer, and has been since she issued her fabulous and incredibly popular and best-selling "Werk With Whitney" videos. You know, the ones where she had to drop the price because she kept touting it as "a DVD set of 10 full routines" which her fans (reasonably) assumed meant 10 DVDs, and then got mighty upset at the price (close to $80 USD, if I recall correctly) when the set turned out to be one DVD with ten short routines on it.

My question is what is Ryan doing in exchange for all the shilling she's doing for his online exercise classes? Surely she can't be advertising for him so aggressively without some compensation?

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Now, where have you been? Of COURSE she's a fitness trainer, and has been since she issued her fabulous and incredibly popular and best-selling "Werk With Whitney" videos. You know, the ones where she had to drop the price because she kept touting it as "a DVD set of 10 full routines" which her fans (reasonably) assumed meant 10 DVDs, and then got mighty upset at the price (close to $80 USD, if I recall correctly) when the set turned out to be one DVD with ten short routines on it.

My question is what is Ryan doing in exchange for all the shilling she's doing for his online exercise classes? Surely she can't be advertising for him so aggressively without some compensation?

Oh my goodness. I totally forgot about those DVDs. 

I was wondering what Ryan is doing for all this advertisement too.  We started seeing her doing workouts with him in the last couple of weeks. Maybe it’s the same setup she has with Jessica. I’ll be curious to see if her workout videos continue after the cruise. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Whitney's thighs are at least twice as wide as her head. The circumference of each must be over 30 inches.

Well, yeah, but you're also WAAAAY underestimating. I'm a fat woman myself whose thighs measure 27 inches at their largest... and I weigh literally half what Whitney claims to weigh.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Janevain said:

Well, yeah, but you're also WAAAAY underestimating. I'm a fat woman myself whose thighs measure 27 inches at their largest... and I weigh literally half what Whitney claims to weigh.

I completely agree. I know her height affects how we perceive her weight and ideal thigh measurements are affected by height but there is no way they are only 30 inches. I am tall (5’11”) but I’m still overweight and wear a size 12 pants. My thighs are 25 inches. When I started losing weight and was a size 18, my thighs were about 28/29. She has to be 35 or more at least. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

A healthy woman's head is generally about the same width, front to back, as her thighs.

I never heard that before. Pulled out the measuring tape and the circumference of my thigh and head ARE the same. Learn something new every day...

Edited by amacmom
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Janevain said:

Oh I know she is WAY over 30 inches, I just have no idea how much over. I guess I'm trying to be generous toward Whit, hehheh.

39 minutes ago, amacmom said:

I never heard that before. Pulled out the measuring tape and the circumference of my thigh and head ARE the same. Learn something new every day...

It's not a hard and fast rule, it's just something that is visually obvious when you see pictures of healthy-weight women. Their heads are about as big as their thighs. Whitney could fit several heads in her pant legs :-P

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Oh I know she is WAY over 30 inches, I just have no idea how much over. I guess I'm trying to be generous toward Whit, hehheh.

It's not a hard and fast rule, it's just something that is visually obvious when you see pictures of healthy-weight women. Their heads are about as big as their thighs. Whitney could fit several heads in her pant legs :-P

That is very kind of you to be so generous :-)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Contradictory behavior for someone who claims to be happy with herself the way she is.  

You know who doesn't allow herself to be photoshopped? Jamie Lee Curtis. There's a woman who owns it, aging/gray hair, imperfections and all. Conversely, Whitney is just a pretend-to-be-happy, delusional, in denial fraud who should not be a role model for anyone. I love the quote from comedian Kerryn Feehan who confronted Whit on her BS; she was--and still is--spot on.

"For someone who says she's the happiest she's ever been, you sure cry A LOT"

I heart Jamie Lee Curtis. I wish I had her beautiful gray hair. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I'm sure she can get certified by the same organization that certified him. As long as her credit card isn't declined. 

::puts on gasoline soaked drawers for the trip to Hell::

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Well, I'll be. Circumference of my head: 21" ... Circumference of my thigh: 21.5" 

Well, I learned something new, so that makes today a success. :-)

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Well, I'll be. Circumference of my head: 21" ... Circumference of my thigh: 21.5" 

Well, I learned something new, so that makes today a success. :-)

Woot woot! I have come up with a mathematical formula! Eat your heart out, Albert Einstein! (wait, that's physics, never mind)

• Love 1

You know what’s interesting is that we haven’t seen Whit and associates dressed up on the cruise.  A 7 night cruise would have 2 formal nights.  Guess her fabulous life doesn’t include dressing up and enjoying a lovely meal on vacation. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

You know what’s interesting is that we haven’t seen Whit and associates dressed up on the cruise.  A 7 night cruise would have 2 formal nights.  Guess her fabulous life doesn’t include dressing up and enjoying a lovely meal on vacation. 

Hey, she probably has a sports bra that's only slightly soiled, and a pair of formal leggings that are barely see-through. On her feet, the most elegant flip-flops Family Dollar carries.

• Love 4