Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

This makes no sense at all. We are supposed to believe the police wouldn’t be bothered to come over when the bus was vandalized but now they come over all the time for incidents she doesn’t even tell us about? But she chooses to share the car window incident but there is no mention of the police. 

Just checked the GPD incident database. Police did respond. Apparently it took her 13 hours to notice the damage.... car was ok at 10 Thursday night but she reported the damage at 11 Friday morning. 

• Love 1

I’ve not looked at anything Twitney for a while, but I do have several new questions.

1- If she likes being big and isn’t trying to lose weight, why does she keep making a big deal of going to the gym?

2- If fans were leaving gifts, as implied in the broken window post, why has this never been mentioned before?

3- She claims vandalism is a continuing thing, but only two incidents have ever been mentioned. Why?

4- What the hell is wrong with this woman?

5- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN?

6-We know she lurks here, yet hasn’t denied she / someone she knows vandalised the trailer, as we all believe. Why?

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Littlez said:

If fans were leaving gifts, as implied in the broken window post, why has this never been mentioned before?i

Actually, she has mentioned this several times in her SM pages.

8 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Just curious but what gifts are her fans leaving?

She's never said what they are tho I recall there's a caricature of her on one of her SM pages that she commented was from a fan.

She always refers to the gifts as she does in the broken window photo's comment: that they are a part of the intrusion into her private life that she does not like/ finds creepy.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Littlez said:

I’ve not looked at anything Twitney for a while, but I do have several new questions.

1- If she likes being big and isn’t trying to lose weight, why does she keep making a big deal of going to the gym?

It is her "proof" that she is as healthy and fit as a thin person :D

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, princelina said:

It is her "proof" that she is as healthy and fit as a thin person :D

......Which only ends up proving the exact opposite. Atta girl, Whit, you keep proving us right. 

Now, about you not being diabetic when we’ll think you are, want to prove us wrong on that one? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Littlez said:

......Which only ends up proving the exact opposite. Atta girl, Whit, you keep proving us right. 

Now, about you not being diabetic when we’ll think you are, want to prove us wrong on that one? 

Yeah, I'd like to see a doctor's report of her A1c....

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brooks said:

We don't need to know if she's diabetic (she is!).  She's insulin and leptin resistant.  That's much more important.

What is leptin resistance? I’m not sure I’ve heard of that before. 

As far as her being insulin resistant, I was under the impression that being insulin resistant is a sign and risk factor that you are at high risk for developing type 2 diabetes but that once you actually have type 2 diabetes that is your diagnosis rather than being called insulin resistant and the treatment may be different, especially for someone as overweight at Whit. But that while being insulin resistant is bad, it means you don’t yet have diabetes and can work to change your risk. I’ve always thought that’s why she admitted to being concerned about insulin resistance but never talked about it again because she developed diabetes and doesn’t want to admit it. Am I misunderstanding these terms? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

What is leptin resistance? I’m not sure I’ve heard of that before. 

As far as her being insulin resistant, I was under the impression that being insulin resistant is a sign and risk factor that you are at high risk for developing type 2 diabetes but that once you actually have type 2 diabetes that is your diagnosis rather than being called insulin resistant and the treatment may be different, especially for someone as overweight at Whit. But that while being insulin resistant is bad, it means you don’t yet have diabetes and can work to change your risk. I’ve always thought that’s why she admitted to being concerned about insulin resistance but never talked about it again because she developed diabetes and doesn’t want to admit it. Am I misunderstanding these terms? 

Leptin and insulin are both hormones.  Leptin controls hunger.  Leptin resistance means much more difficulty with your weight (either too heavy or too skinny).  If you control the light you're exposed to then you can get leptin back to where it should be.  I was horrified by a recent picture of Whitney and her Blue Tooth.  Just one more really stupid and dangerous thing she's doing to her health.   The most knowledgeable person I know about Leptin and light/EMFs is Jack Kruse. 

A diabetes diagnosis is arbitrary, and far too late into the game.  Insulin resistance is a major indicator of inflammation and drives many serious chronic conditions (like PCOS), not just diabetes.  So it is much more serious than diabetes.

2 minutes ago, Brooks said:

I was horrified by a recent picture of Whitney and her Blue Tooth.  Just one more really stupid and dangerous thing she's doing to her health.   

I don't understand this -- a literal blue tooth? Or what? Can you link the photo you are talking about? And what is the danger to her health?

Also, what did you mean by adjusting light?

13 minutes ago, Dot said:

I don't understand this -- a literal blue tooth? Or what? Can you link the photo you are talking about? And what is the danger to her health?

Also, what did you mean by adjusting light?

Bluetooth.  The wireless device people wear on their ear.  The photo was a couple weeks back.   Nothing like that should ever be held next to your head let alone stay there for extended periods of time.

Optimal health means adjusting to the circadian rhythm of natural sunlight.  We've screwed ourselves in a number of areas.  Massive exposure to blue light (ok if part of sunlight but not by itself).  Dirty electricity.  Wifi/microwave energy.  And not getting out in the sun enough, especially early morning.  Again, anything on the internet by Jack Kruse will explain a lot of this (he has a website but has also done many youtube interviews).  Because health is about maintaining good mitochondrial activity and that means good light.  Biophysics, not really so much biochemistry.  As a society, we'll be trashed when 5g is established.  The FCC is just one of many federal industries that is supposed to protect public health but instead caters to industry.  Non-iodizing radiation was assumed not to be unsafe because there isn't thermal damage but that simply isn't true.  Unfortunately, all the FCC laws are based on it being safe.  It is against federal law to fuss about the health effects  in where things like cell towers are located and therefore where the ubiquitous 5g equipment will be installed. 

I have started making adjustments that won't be possible for 5g.  But meanwhile, I'm wearing Gunner blue block glasses as I type on my laptop (which will never again be placed in my lap), under primarily incandescent lighting because I got rid of all my squirrely and LED bulbs a couple weeks ago.  I turn off WiFi at night and when I'm not using it during the day (better if I were hardwired instead).  And I tossed my cordless phone system for a corded set.  I'm sleeping much better.  I redid my office at work with incandescents (I won't be turning on the fluorescents again) and a Reticare blue light blocker screen protector on my monitor.   Jack Kruse.  Jack Kruse.  He's so much more convincing than I could be.

• Love 2

Many thanks, @Brooks, for your detailed answer to my Q. I admire your commitment and determination. It is far more than I could -- or would -- do to give up my current creature comforts for what possibly will extend my years by a few years.

BTW, I'm surprised you can find incandescent light bulbs. I thought they were phased out several years ago.

• Love 3

Incandescents are still out there but they're increasingly expensive, and of course not being as energy efficient they are more costly to run.  I'm looking forward to a showdown with management at work about my office incandescents.  I purchased the lamps and bulbs, my company is stuck paying for the electricity.  It's a LEED certified energy efficient building.  Lovely except it's making all of us sick, whether we're aware of it or not.

I'm not doing this to extend my lifetime.  It's quality of life I'm concerned about.  I would just as soon avoid the macular degeneration blindness my dad had and the Alzheimer's my mother had.  And all the other ways you can get yourself in trouble with chronic disease.  Ideally I would move.  South and away from a population center.  And I would stop working now instead of 5 years from now because there is far more I can control at home.

I'm not giving up much in the way of creature comforts but I'm adjusting how I use them.

• Love 3

Question for Brooks: Do Bluetooth earbuds as emit as much radiation as a Bluetooth telephone? I completely agree on limiting the exposure. When we were without power for 13 days during a severe ice storm I slept so much better than I have in years. When the power was restored I was almost disappointed because the motors and lights seemed to intrude upon the peace.

I will be very disappointed when I can no longer buy incandescent bulbs. Remembering something I learned in Physics class, incandescent bulbs are better for providing heat than light and I use one in deep winter to keep my water pump from freezing in an unheated cellar.

Ear buds are always preferable.  Same for a cell phone, or put the cell phone on speaker instead of holding up to your head.

Sleeping so much better should be a clue that you should make some adjustments in your home, because nighttime is when the most healing and regeneration goes on in  your body, if conditions are right.  One of those conditions is good, deep sleep.  Some adjustments are easy to figure out and others may require a relatively cheap EMF meter to identify.  5g is starting to be introduced across the country, but as of yet there are no 5g meters for the consumer.

Incandescents are a fuller spectrum than the other bulbs.  Some of the energy efficiency is at the expense of removing the infrared and ultraviolet light, which you need, but in different ratios throughout the day.

So I actually will applaud Whit for dropping the weight to build back up. While her clean form improved a lot...her jerk is horrible. Her footwork needs a lot of help. She looks like she steps backwards and then rocks forward on to her front foot, which is a really REALLY bad and dangerous habit. You cannot be swaying like that when you have 100+ lbs over your head. The only reason she can even get it over head is because she can basically press that amount. She will never be able to jerk much heavier ( safely) with that form. 

The whole point of split jerking is to get into a STABLE position quickly so you can lock out your arms to hold a really heavy amount of weight over your head. If you are unstable you'll wind up dropping the weight ( and if your form is really bad, this is how you an injure yourself)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, yogi2014L said:

So I actually will applaud Whit for dropping the weight to build back up. While her clean form improved a lot...her jerk is horrible. Her footwork needs a lot of help. She looks like she steps backwards and then rocks forward on to her front foot, which is a really REALLY bad and dangerous habit. You cannot be swaying like that when you have 100+ lbs over your head. The only reason she can even get it over head is because she can basically press that amount. She will never be able to jerk much heavier ( safely) with that form. 

The whole point of split jerking is to get into a STABLE position quickly so you can lock out your arms to hold a really heavy amount of weight over your head. If you are unstable you'll wind up dropping the weight ( and if your form is really bad, this is how you an injure yourself)

If she drops it on her head, she might just manage to knock some sense into herself.  

• Love 11

Sleeping so much better should be a clue that you should make some adjustments in your home, because nighttime is when the most healing and regeneration goes on in  your body

Agreed, the benefit of being without electricity was gaining a more natural sleep pattern. I could only read so much by kerosene lamp before going to sleep. Early to bed and rising at dawn is something I have been trying to replicate.

Just another example of how out-of-touch with reality Whitney's self-image always was, let alone is.  It's no surprise she had more flexibility at her weight in the picture, compared to now, but if this is a fair example of her dance technique as a teenager, she was not impressive even then. I have no opinion on the relative quantity of her hair.

• Love 3

So let me get this straight, just because I hop-scotched when I was a kid, does that make me a professional hop-scotcher now ? Should I turn my garage into a hopscotch haven ? Should I teach class at a local dance company and let my assistant do all the work ? I have a case of turf toe which prevents me from losing any weight and had nothing to do with the pint of ice cream i consumed along with a chocolate chip cookie the size of my head. I better change my page in twatter to reflect that I am an "influencer" and non reality teevee whore.  I just brought my own seat belt extender for plane rides so I would not have to rely on my friend that gets paid to ask for one for me. I had to rent out my spare bedroom and basement couch so that I won't be alone and unable to wipe my ass get my self up if I may fall.  Welcome to my big fat fucked-up life

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

That photo really just shows that even when Whitney claimed to be so skinny, she really wasn't. Not that she was huge, she just wasn't ever as thin as she claims to have been.

More than that, she wasn’t in good shape. If she was really a dancer to the extent that she viewed herself as potentially a professional, at the age of 18 you would be able to see muscles in those legs. You would see signs of constant athletic activity. You would definitely not see an scale or arabesque that looks like that or legs and arms with so little definition. My kids weren’t dancers. Two of them were gymnasts but I suspect the concept is the same. You can spot a competitive gymnast just by her body and how she stands. They have a look about them. I would assume dancers have a similar look. In Whitney I see someone who dabbled in dance as a small hobby. There is nothing wrong with that. Unless of course you claim to be a professional. 

• Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Not that I wanted to see more of Jiggle Thriller, but does Instagram have a maximum time limit of videos? Obviously Thriller is longer than that. Can she just not dance that long or does Instagram not allow longer videos

I believe the limit is 1 minute, and she definitely cannot do that, it's practically a marathon ;)

Edit to add: notice how every dance video ends with her pretending to forget the choreography? Yeah, we know you're exhausted, Whit. You are fooling no one.

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Not that I wanted to see more of Jiggle Thriller, but does Instagram have a maximum time limit of videos? Obviously Thriller is longer than that. Can she just not dance that long or does Instagram not allow longer videos

She can't dance for more than 20 seconds.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I believe the limit is 1 minute, and she definitely cannot do that, it's practically a marathon ;)

Edit to add: notice how every dance video ends with her pretending to forget the choreography? Yeah, we know you're exhausted, Whit. You are fooling no one.

The whole video is 42 seconds long, she dances for only 40 of those seconds, and if you think about it, her alterations are right in line with the only kind of choreography she can tolerate at her size, which is walk, walk, arms, arms, butt wiggle, butt wiggle. She has no stamina to do the whole thing, certainly, and she absolutely cannot do the parts involving the actual fast skipping forward, the foot lifts off the ground to the back of the knee, and the hops where BOTH feet leave the ground for a distance of several inches. Oh, and the fast squat with the legs out to the side, sliding foot, and then quickly being upright.

LOL at the part where Todd correctly throws his left leg out and up to the side, while Whit just moves her left foot on the ground to the side a little.

• Love 4

My husband and I went on a cruise once, and one of the activities was learning the dance from Thriller. We did not do it, but on the fourth night — after three days of practice by these people — they performed. Looked about like Whitney‘s video… 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

My daughter just watched this.  She told me Twitney didn't need to dress up for Halloween, she was already scary enough.

One of the first fan comments was, "Put a shirt on -- no one wants to see that."

• Love 8

I think Todd's gawkiness works for him here.  I mean, zombies aren't really going to have good technique, since their muscles are degenerating and their limbs are falling off.  The zombies in MJ's video dance too well, which I don't think is really an accurate portrayal of how a zombie would dance.

Bad technique for the win!

As for Whitney, well, she would have been one of the first people eaten, so it doesn't really matter.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Dot said:

Are they "dancing" in a closed shopping mall? My tablet's screen is too small to tell for sure. If so, WTF?

That’s a good question. I hadn’t looked that closely. I was so horrified by the jiggle spectacle. But yea it does look like a closed mall. Our malls are open when the stores are closed for people to walk around. I seriously hope they didn’t just set up shop and do this during “mall walking” time. Those people tend to either be elderly or moms with young children. She could give people a heart attack or scar the babies for life. 

• Love 2

I'm writing this at 10:30 pm PDT, so it may be gone by the time you see this comment.

Check Twit's current profile story by clicking on the circled head shot on her IG page. (Since it's ephemeral, I can't link it.)

Before the Jiggly Thriller "dance," Twit fell over a concrete bumper in the parking lot. Todd films her shortly after the fall, sitting on her ass & assessing her wounds. This goes on for while, then she needs to get up since they need to make their video. I was fascinated to watch her get up. First, I don't think she could, without assistance, before her recent wgt loss -- ref: HI beach scenes -- so that's something of an accomplishment. Second, it was informative as to how she had to maneuver to get up. Anyone struggling that much -- I know from my own difficulties, but I'm an octogenarian -- is deluding herself in saying she's just as healthy as a normal-sized 34-yr-old woman.

ETA: I forgot to mention that she's sitting in the public parking lot in her bra. It's not like she wore a shirt in public which she took off to make the video. Why don't any of her friends point out that being fat does not mean you get to dress immodestly?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, rainbowrockgal said:

Sadly, by the time I got here, it appears to be gone... no way she is going to show her weakness/lack of ability to even get up...

No, it's still there. It's NOT in the ordinary IG lineup. It's what's called a profile story & can only be seen when you click on her face in the circle on the left, top of her IG page.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Dot said:

No, it's still there. It's NOT in the ordinary IG lineup. It's what's called a profile story & can only be seen when you click on her face in the circle on the left, top of her IG page.

Oh my god. That was horrendous. She cannot even stand up or walk.

• Love 3

So let me see here - this is the sequence of events. She’s walking along in her bra and leggings going to take a video in a mall - god knows why a mall. She trips on a parking space bumper. She doesn’t get up. Todd doesn’t rush to see if she’s ok. She rolls herself into the ‘baby sit’ pose and Todd whips out his camera to take a video. For what seems like an eternity she begins to talk about what hurts.  She’s still sitting on the ground. She keeps talking and laughing. She’s still sitting on the ground. She feels herself up. She’s still sitting on the ground. She rolls her wrists and ankles, declaring them fine. She’s still sitting on the ground. They continue to talk about what happened. She’s still sitting on the ground. A man walks by. She’s still sitting on the ground. They lament the effect the fall will have on the video. She’s still sitting on the ground. She didn’t break a nail. She’s still sitting on the ground. She finally decides to stand up. She rolls into all fours like a toddler and finally manages to stand up. Todd congratulated her as this is a major accomplishment to stand up on her own. She celebrates by giving herself a full hand feel up deciding she has bruised her girl.

WTF is wrong with these people?!?!?!!!!!?

• Love 8