Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

The comments on this picture are really ridiculous.   "Whitney you're so skinny!"    Skinny?? Really?  Does she pay people to write these comments?  And "Oh you're rocking those heels!"   How much you wanna bet she ripped them off the minute this picture was taken?

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

The comments on this picture are really ridiculous.   "Whitney you're so skinny!"    Skinny?? Really?  Does she pay people to write these comments?  And "Oh you're rocking those heels!"   How much you wanna bet she ripped them off the minute this picture was taken?

Who do you think put them on (and then took them off) for her?

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

We need a collage of the faces of all the men who have been forced to put their arm around Whit for a photo. They all have this same ‘get me out of here’ plastered smile. 

• Love 7

Can heels like that support 400+ pounds?  My guess is she didn't walk in them at all and may be balancing on the fall of her feet.  Probably the wires keep her elevated were photoshopped out.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

The comments about her being "skinny" obviously come from people who would qualify as a "My 600 lb Life" pound-ticipant. 

• Love 6

Oh Whitney, you are so adorbs! Here is a video of her bragging how cool it is that her crew knows her so well that they don't even blink when she and Tal suddenly begin to dance to their "jam" in the middle of whatever it is they are supposed to be filming. Yes, Whitney, I am sure they are inured to your unprofessional behavior, that you think is so very fabulous and spontaneous, and they probably find annoying as heck.

Me, I am wondering why her father is gently putting a napkin around her mother's neck in the background - is Babs having post-stoke issues with handling a knife and fork?

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Emma C said:

That's not even a good dance song! And I may be showing my age here, but the Toto original is way better than this crappy Weezer cover.

She probably doesn’t even know it’s a cover. Toto’s version is much better. 

11 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Is 1/16 of an inch really considered a heel or did it buckle under the pressure?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

They may not blink at their behavior but they certainly don’t look like they think it’s oh so adorable. Hands in their pockets, arms crossed, waiting for the children to grow up and get on with work. 

Did you notice the woman who came through as they were "dancing" and was pretty much "GTFO of my way...."

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Emma C said:

That's not even a good dance song! And I may be showing my age here, but the Toto original is way better than this crappy Weezer cover.

Well, since what Shitney and Twat are doing doesn't qualify as dancing, they don't really need a good dance song.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Oh Whitney, you are so adorbs! Here is a video of her bragging how cool it is that her crew knows her so well that they don't even blink when she and Tal suddenly begin to dance to their "jam" in the middle of whatever it is they are supposed to be filming. Yes, Whitney, I am sure they are inured to your unprofessional behavior, that you think is so very fabulous and spontaneous, and they probably find annoying as heck.

Me, I am wondering why her father is gently putting a napkin around her mother's neck in the background - is Babs having post-stoke issues with handling a knife and fork?

That actually makes me sad.  There is such a desperate sense of "Look at me!" in her sidelong glances at the camera.  

• Love 6

That actually makes me sad.  There is such a desperate sense of "Look at me!" in her sidelong glances at the camera.

LookABird, I'm glad you mentioned that.  I also thought she was begging for attention from the camera as well as the crewmembers behind her but I couldn't stand to watch the clip again.

What I find sad is what appears to be Bab's decline. Not so much for her but for Glenn. I'm not a real fan of either of them but I am empathetic with seeing a parent or partner's steady decline. You just know that Whitney will need even more emotional support when something happens to either one of them rather than providing that support.

• Love 7

I’m worried about Babs too. If she’s having issues from her stroke she clearly won’t have the support she needs from Whitney who seems intent on making sure her parents have no life independently from her. I realize Glenn and Babs should stand up to her about that but I’m sure they are equally concerned that if they don’t support her TLC stuff then they will still be stuck caring for her but without the TLC funds to help. 

• Love 5

Remember Twit went on the national tour (for a brief time) when Babs was recuperating? And when Twit could not perform the dance steps for very long, she claimed to be quitting for Babs. Right. 

No, Twit doesn't give a fuck about anyone else, except for what that person can do for them. Narcissism is that way.

Glenn and Babs are of that age when infirmities and death may be around the corner. Sorry for being blunt.  But lucky for them, that they can afford health care and support services.  They don't have to depend on that twit of a daughter.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Tosia said:

Remember Twit went on the national tour (for a brief time) when Babs was recuperating? And when Twit could not perform the dance steps for very long, she claimed to be quitting for Babs. Right. 

No, Twit doesn't give a fuck about anyone else, except for what that person can do for them. Narcissism is that way.

Glenn and Babs are of that age when infirmities and death may be around the corner. Sorry for being blunt.  But lucky for them, that they can afford health care and support services.  They don't have to depend on that twit of a daughter.

They don’t have to depend on her but she’s going to end up depending on them. That has to be unbelievably stressful for them. I firmly believe this is why they continue to participate in the show. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, LookABird said:

There is such a desperate sense of "Look at me!" in her sidelong glances at the camera.  

It really is, she keeps turning to see if anyone is watching.  You can see everyone is over it and it's just annoying at this point.  What's going to happen to her when there's no more cameras around?

• Love 6
On 10/17/2018 at 11:10 AM, Ketzel said:

Oh, no. That does not look good. Looks to me like she can barely move at all. 

• Love 3

If I had any balls, I would post "my fave Todd moment is when he had to share a hotel room with you and you basically molested him on the bed and nearly crushed him to death and he had to act like it didn't bother him too much because being friends with you is all that pays his bills!"

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Whitney replied. She's glad to have a friend like Todd. Idiot.

I noticed several people mentioned the chub rub incident. I think a few were serious but I think there were some other sarcastic beauties in there too. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Man I hope they can read the sarcasm in my fave Todd moment.

I don't think it even ruffled anybody's hair as it flew over their heads.....

3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

If I had any balls, I would post "my fave Todd moment is when he had to share a hotel room with you and you basically molested him on the bed and nearly crushed him to death and he had to act like it didn't bother him too much because being friends with you is all that pays his bills!"

Double dog dare.... :-D

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Mine is his face in that picture where she tries to do the back summersault :D

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Today's diatribe about the evils of dieting. My guess is she was getting too many comments about how she looks like she lost so much weight when she knows quite the opposite is true.

Here's an interesting comment  on her Instagram, was it someone from this forum?  

You are obviously actively trying to lose weight. Not sure why you sugar-coat it. I think you are/have turned into a rude, obnoxious person since your show and I'm not sure why you always have a tone in your posts! People love you and look to you for inspiration, but whatever-keep being a stuck up person. Unfollowing and not watching anymore @whitneywaythore

• Love 4

Didn't she post this same picture in the past couple of months? *Ketzel looks*  Ah, same shirt, different pose.
And what a surprise, she appears to have lost weight in the current version of the picture, compared to the previous one! Oops, I guess I'm not supposed to notice! Numbers don't matter! (This reminds me of the olden times, when us hippies used to co-habit without marriage because "a piece of paper issued by the government makes no difference" to which my father used to respond, "my wallet is full of pieces of paper issued by the government that make a difference.") Some numbers matter a lot, Whitney - you as a victim of that weight-increasing PCOS should know that. )

And she is so very wrong about this: "I’m glad you’re here, but if you’re looking for weight loss tips, weight loss motivation, or other things like that, this isn’t the place. ?"

Whitney has no idea how inspirational she is to the people she would absolutely characterize as "haterz." She doen't understand how powerful a negative role model can be or how perfectly she has presented herself as one.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Today's diatribe about the evils of dieting. My guess is she was getting too many comments about how she looks like she lost so much weight when she knows quite the opposite is true.

Damn, those are some nasty-ass feet. Bet they haven't been washed since her last pedicure --- they look FILTHY. 

I would hate to be her pedicurist. Bet they stink.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Damn, those are some nasty-ass feet. Bet they haven't been washed since her last pedicure --- they look FILTHY. 

I would hate to be her pedicurist. Bet they stink.

I wonder it it’s discoloration and dryness from diabetes rather than just dirt. 

• Love 2
On 10/17/2018 at 8:10 AM, Ketzel said:

She's DEFINITELY reading here. All those times we commented about her not moving her feet when she dances? Well, now she's positively MARCHING! "Look PTV, I can lift my feet!"

• Love 8
3 hours ago, monagatuna said:

She's DEFINITELY reading here. All those times we commented about her not moving her feet when she dances? Well, now she's positively MARCHING! "Look PTV, I can lift my feet!"

Ha! And after she is taken to task here for being self-centered and narcissistic, she has just posted yet another instagram video and essay about how wondrously empathetic and sensitive she is to all beings in this intertwined world of ours. I won't even bother to link to it - it's remarkably long, tedious and sophomoric, not to mention insincere.

• Love 5

And probably Chapter 1 of her next book, @Ketzel,  no doubt a continuation of her "first" book as she now refers to I Do It with the Lights On.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 2

So, Twit is saying FU to being healthy.

She has PCOS which would be mitigated with a healthier everyday food intake  than what she is obviously eating  (God forbid I use the words, "healthy diet" , lest her delusional followers attack). 

Twit knows she is incapable of losing weight by sticking to,  learning, following a healthy way of living, just like her extremely poor form when exercising which is only there for the cameras.  No consistency or long term commitment  to real health.  Yeah, Twit run up those stairs,  cuz you can't do our in regular time without holding onto the banister to pull yourself up.  

She's a waste of time online or in tv. Selfish definitely. Doesn't care about anyone but herself.  

• Love 3

Off to see a psychic today -- for the 27th time! And dragging her domestic life partner along with her.

Well, we now know another way Twit is wasting all that TLC $$$. Anyone who has visited a psychic more than 2 dozen times must love hearing just what she wants to be told -- over & over & over. . .

What I find interesting is the UNTOUCHED photo. What fan can look at this pic & still not believe the glam shots are photoshopped?

• Love 4

Her face is FAR rounder. And what a fuckin' idiot, going to a psychic dozens of times. Sorry for anyone here who might believe in that stuff. It just seems like a colossal waste of money to me. No wonder she has to beg her fans to buy cruise fares.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Here’s the photo she posted after the psychic. And we are supposed to believe she doesn’t touch them up. 

Is it just me or does she look deranged in that photo?

With the first photo of them, I had only scrolled down a little................I thought it was a pic of her boobs.  Nope, just a head and her forehead.

• Love 2

What's the dif between the first photo & the 2nd? I linked the 1st, where we see the true roundness of her face, from Tal's IG page. The 2nd is from Twit's page, after she has changed clothes, put on makeup & used a filter to elongate her face. Most of her fans will never see that 1st photo since it's not on her own page.

Also, why is she admitting for the first time that she frequently sees a psychic? B/c Tal outed her & she found out he did BY READING THIS FORUM.

• Love 3