Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

But Whitney - there is nothing to say. It’s just bad. We regularly say she isn’t working out consistently, that she only goes on the days she makes videos, but I really don’t think she’s even working out a full session on the days she is recording. She never looks hot. She never looks sweaty. She weighs almost 400 lbs. If she’s working out even at moderate intensity she would be sweating and red in the face. 

Given that she's just standing around with that weight without a struggle and so was Glenn, it's not even close to what she should be using if she was actually working out. But then again, she's bouncing on her butt and using that momentum so that's not really working for her either.

Can someone explain the rings to me? It just looks stupid.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MegD said:

Given that she's just standing around with that weight without a struggle and so was Glenn, it's not even close to what she should be using if she was actually working out. But then again, she's bouncing on her butt and using that momentum so that's not really working for her either.

First, my back hurts from watching the bad form by both of them. 

I use TRX straps instead of the rings. I love TRX. It's body weight exercises and you can make it as easy or difficult as you like by how close to the anchor point you position yourself. The angle your body uses in relation to where the straps are anchored to the ceiling or wall will determine how hard/easy it is. You can get some incredible workouts with TRX, the rows they're doing will work arms and upper back when done correctly. It was one of the first classes I took regularly 104 lbs ago. Both of them are doing it at a slight angle, which is fine if you're a beginner. But Whit's claims of being this bad ass athlete don't look like it here. And both of them were coming up too far, you're not supposed to have slack on the straps. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Dot said:

If you google "fat girl yoga pants," you'll be amazed at all the options. Even Kate Hudson's brand now includes plus-size yoga pants & leggings.

But they ALL speak of the various ways the brands are comfortable WHILE EXERCISING AT THE GYM. Twit's wearing of Spandex leggings everywhere is what is so appalling to me.

The woman who does the yoga exercises on the cruises has a leggings fashion line, but I can't recall its name. Twit proclaimed in Jan. that she would be including leggings in her new clothing line -- then the on-line store just disappeared without a word.

I have been dying for the MBFFL FB page to get on with the next Q&A with Twit, which is way overdue. Then, when they wipe out all the old Qs, I can add my next one, meant to annoy:

Do you ascribe the failure of your on-line store to your inept, indifferent management or to the frumpiness of your clothing line? Or both?

That's a good question.  I would honestly believe that her ratings and followers are mostly the freak-show watching types and she has very few real fans who want merch.

• Love 4
On 6/10/2018 at 4:34 PM, Dot said:

Remember, tho, Twit claims her 2 eating problems are that she doesn't eat regularly & doesn't eat enough.

I will say, for myself, from probably mid-high school years, all through university, grad school, and well into adulthood, I skipped breakfast and lunch and just ate "something" for dinner. I didn't snack throughout the day (if I was in class or working I was too distracted to think of eating or would do the "let me just finish this one little thing and I'll go get some lunch" until it was time to go home and eat dinner) and didn't just go home and eat constantly until bed. When I did eat, it wasn't a HUGE plate of whatever but it WAS typically crap of some description or other and probably a way bigger portion than one person needs to eat. A lot of carbs, chips, junk food. Calories I have no idea. Too many, most likely. I've never been Twit's size and generally have maintained my weight over the years with some relatively successful attempts at loss only to regain back to where started (thank GOD I never did the lose 20/regain 40 thing!). For me, not eating regularly was a big part of where my weight problems were/are exacerbated. I also wasn't very active, didn't exercise. 

So skipping meals and then eating a lot of junk at night certainly could be part of the problem. But then... in her case, there's a lot more to it than that as we've seen on the show. And as she LOVES to point out, what makes it through the editing process is only a small portion of what actually gets filmed.  

As for the whole "doesn't eat enough" claim... I think she'd be surprised at how much she really eats if someone actually tracked every morsel she put into her mouth. Although you'd think the collection of Starbucks cups, half-eaten cookies and food containers in her car would give her some perception!! Gads!!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m going to cut Glenn some slack. He’s in his 70s and he only goes to the Crossfit place when Whitney suddenly needs to make a video. So it’s probably best that he not push it too hard  so he doesn’t get hurt. Squats are hard on your knees when you don’t do them often and you are on the older side. I noticed he was holding his back too. 

Well, then, maybe Glenn should either work out more consistently, or not at all. There's no reason he couldn't do all the exercises he was trying to do. There are men and women at my gym who are in their 70s who are far more vigorous than G... including a 76 year-old triathlete. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Well, then, maybe Glenn should either work out more consistently, or not at all. There's no reason he couldn't do all the exercises he was trying to do. There are men and women at my gym who are in their 70s who are far more vigorous than G... including a 76 year-old triathlete. 

You are absolutely right. I didn’t mean to imply he couldn’t do these things because of his age. He certainly could if he wanted to. I just think he only goes because Whitney tells him he has to for the video. So he does enough to do the video and that’s it. And since he is older and doesn’t work out regularly it’s probably best that he doesn’t do much. It would be even better if his grown daughter could work out by herself like an adult, but we all know that isn’t going to happen. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MegD said:

Rings are found at basically all crossfit gyms. They are actually really versatile-some of the crossfit movements are Ring Muscle Ups and Also ring dips. 

Glenn was doing 'ring rows', a common modification for those who cannot do pull ups. It is a great way to work on pulling strength and if you do enough of them ( though to make them harder you would be more supine) you can get really sore. I would do them all the time when I was really pregnant and had to be careful of diastasis so pull ups got shelved for a bit.

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 1
On 7/26/2018 at 8:40 AM, cherenkov said:

Shitney's posts on Instagram lately are "throwback" to her last cruise and trying to make herself seen by talking about Shark Week:

Has filming for the next season wrapped? I don't see anymore workout posts with her "trainer" whose lifting form scares the absolute shit out of me. It has now been over 2 months since the last time she posted a pic from the gym, and we all know Shitney does nothing without attention...

OMG!!! Her upper arm is BIGGER THAN HER HEAD!!!!!! 

• Love 3
On 8/2/2018 at 7:49 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Ugh. I just checked out that Fat Girl Flow stuff which isn’t so much a clothing line as it is a blog. The woman who writes it and Whitney are a match made is delusional heaven. She tried all that time to get a endorsement gig from Torrid but that’s a real business that wanted nothing to do with Whitney. Now it seems she’s trying with this ‘influencer’s’ business. I didn’t see any reference to Whitney on the blog but I couldn’t stomach (no pun intended) reading much of it. 

And yes - they  sell crop tops. YUCK!! Oh and triangle  bralettes up to size 44j. Sorry to tell you but if you have 44J girls you need underwire. 

Based on this image, I'd say she thinks this clothing line is much more her style. And the model even has a nice calorie-laden coffee drink!!  ... ... 

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 10.05.14 PM.png

Watching all the Florence hurricane info on TV, I can't help wondering why Twit & Glenn were out & about on Greensboro streets -- going to the gym, probably to Starbucks after, etc. Every time I see something on TV about Florence, they are asking people to stay in their homes & not clog the streets that rescue teams need to get thru on. Or worst: get caught in a flash flood & need rescue yourself.

Twit has a dance studio where she could work out until the storm has passed. Instead, she leaves her house & travels to the gym. Maybe they've called an "all clear" in Greensboro. Or, maybe more likely, she's being her narcissistic, inconsiderate to others self.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

As for the whole "doesn't eat enough" claim... I think she'd be surprised at how much she really eats if someone actually tracked every morsel she put into her mouth. Although you'd think the collection of Starbucks cups, half-eaten cookies and food containers in her car would give her some perception!! Gads!!!

I've tracked calories for decades and even now it's tedious to remember to track everything I put in my mouth. You always think you can eat a meal and remember everything, but you forget the bread at dinner, the bite of someone's dessert, the nuts you had on the way to the gym....for me to be honest with my tracking I have to plan everything out and measure food--even now, years into the practice, it's so easy to think "yeah that was about a cup of rice/handful of nuts/3c of popcorn," when in reality it's way more than you think. I am also a snacker, which means I forget the handful of this or that I have throughout the day. I guarantee you're right and Whitney is not counting her 500-calorie milkshakes and Parking Lot Ice Cream as food she eats. We've seen it a million times--"I don't eat during the day" but "Parking Lot Ice Cream" in broad daylight.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Dot said:

Watching all the Florence hurricane info on TV, I can't help wondering why Twit & Glenn were out & about on Greensboro streets -- going to the gym, probably to Starbucks after, etc. Every time I see something on TV about Florence, they are asking people to stay in their homes & not clog the streets that rescue teams need to get thru on. Or worst: get caught in a flash flood & need rescue yourself.

Twit has a dance studio where she could work out until the storm has passed. Instead, she leaves her house & travels to the gym. Maybe they've called an "all clear" in Greensboro. Or, maybe more likely, she's being her narcissistic, inconsiderate to others self.

Because Gboro is 100 miles inland.

On 9/8/2018 at 3:13 PM, Dot said:

Thanks for this info, @Ketzel. I went to the link and read that "[the website owner] wants Cameo to let the smaller celebrities of the world 'better connect with you as a fan.' " So that explains how Tal & Twit ended up being on Cameo -- they are definitely in the class of "smaller celebrities." Well, except Twit (snark intended).

I also went to the Cameo website & scrolled thru the "Reality" group. Boy, "smaller" is actually hyperbole. Granted, I don't watch much reality TV, but out of several hundred ppl in the group, I only recognized a half-dozen besides Tal & Twit. Calling these ppl celebrities, no matter how small, is really absurd.

Tal doesn't mention a fee in his IG promotion of Cameo; he makes it sound as tho he is sending a greeting simply as a charitable impulse. Even more interesting: if you do order a greeting from Tal or Twit, you aren't told how much it will cost. I guess you learn that when you pay.

ETA: @Pachengala pointed out down thread that the Cameo fee is shown on a red banner just above where you insert yr credit card number. And how embarrassing for Twit & Tal to be on this site at the prices they are worth!

Y'all... Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter movies) is on Cameo. Along with Marla Maples, Josh Gates...Abby Lee Miller?!?!?!? this is the weirdest and saddest site!!! But Tom Felton?? I'd think he'd be above something like this with all the D-listers, Z-listers, and has-beens... sad. Just sad. What a weird mix of "celebs"... Caitlyn Jenner?!?! "ICON"... uh... okay. 

Thanks @Dot - I have fallen down a rabbit hole and can't get out!!! 

• Love 3
On 9/8/2018 at 7:27 PM, Pachengala said:

@Dot if you click on the ‘celebrity’s’ Cameo profile and scroll down, it has their specific rate. Here’s Whitney’s: 

6DF25659-3CEE-45F5-98B7-680FB0C91CF9.jpeg

And if you look at some of the videos she's made, some don't look like she showered or bothered to even comb her hair. I know it's only $15 but still... make a little effort for the fans paid-for, personalized video, eh? 

• Love 6

Ok.  I want to bring up the vandalism of the BGDC RV.

Why didn't TLC play this up?  You'd think there would be a press release and interviews--this is the kind of story that would have made national news.  But nothing.  Zip.

I'd love to know why.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, treetop said:

Watching Whit do squads hurts my knees. What sane personal trainer would let a 350lbs person to squads. Those knees are working overtime already how stupid do you have to be to put even more weight on them. 

The same "trainer" who doesn't correct Shitney for locking out her knees when doing seated leg press and whose own form with lifting is frighteningly bad. The latest video is pretty much what all of them are. If you point it out on her IG, she'll ban you from it!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Spenser said:

Ok.  I want to bring up the vandalism of the BGDC RV.

Why didn't TLC play this up?  You'd think there would be a press release and interviews--this is the kind of story that would have made national news.  But nothing.  Zip.

I'd love to know why.

Because it was all a scam and TLC was filming for the show.  Whitney may freely pass around what crises are coming up but TLC wouldn't.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Dot said:

We have gotten very light rain and minimal winds (like 10-20 mph) in the Triad (Greensboro area). There is no need here to stay home, thank goodness.

14 hours ago, sixlets said:

I do think Whitney looks smaller and I guess it’s good she’s moving although with extremely poor form, it’s probably just a matter of time before she gets hurts; however, seeing Glenn doing all this is really disturbing.  It looks like he’s going to keel over at any moment.  It’s sad he’s doing all this just to get Whitney into a gym.  I don’t get why they can’t find appropriate exercises for both of the before they get hurt.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, cherenkov said:

The same "trainer" who doesn't correct Shitney for locking out her knees when doing seated leg press and whose own form with lifting is frighteningly bad. The latest video is pretty much what all of them are. If you point it out on her IG, she'll ban you from it!

Whits gotta protect that very public and open for the whole world to see safe space of hers. I dont have an insta or else I wouldve been banned after my first comment, lol. 

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I do think Whitney looks smaller and I guess it’s good she’s moving although with extremely poor form, it’s probably just a matter of time before she gets hurts; however, seeing Glenn doing all this is really disturbing.  It looks like he’s going to keel over at any moment.  It’s sad he’s doing all this just to get Whitney into a gym.  I don’t get why they can’t find appropriate exercises for both of the before they get hurt.  

Yea when she was standing to the side her stomach looked a wee bit smaller.   I agree her dad looks pretty worn out, any reason why she can't find someone her own age to work out with?  After all she has so many "best friends".

• Love 5
Just now, SevenCostanza said:

Yea when she was standing to the side her stomach looked a wee bit smaller.   I agree her dad looks pretty worn out, any reason why she can't find someone her own age to work out with?  After all she has so many "best friends".

Everyone her age has a job.  That's why the gym never looks to be busy . . . she must go in the daytime, and the only companions available are retired or unemployed.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, connieinnc said:

We have gotten very light rain and minimal winds (like 10-20 mph) in the Triad (Greensboro area). There is no need here to stay home, thank goodness.

Thanks for that info. I had tried to find out what the weather was like in Greensboro before I wrote my post & couldn't figure it out even from the local paper. At least this is one time whenTwit didn't have to decide between her own desires & what is good for others.

Glad to hear you're safe, @connieinnc. I hope you'll comment more often about Whit-within-Triad. This forum needs a mole in Greensboro!

2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Everyone her age has a job.  That's why the gym never looks to be busy . . . she must go in the daytime, and the only companions available are retired or unemployed.

Except when she goes to the gym with Glenn it's on Saturdays.

Twit has an IG profile story today: she is in bed with her cat & Buddy is at her door saying, "I want to take a shower. I want to take a sensual shower." Twit giggles & the story ends.

What is her purpose in videotaping this? Is it ambiguity for those fans who continue to insist she & Boo Bear are soulmates who should be together? Is she insinuating that Buddy slept with her?

And why is recovering addict Buddy still hanging around Greensboro? Isn't MBFFL filming finished?

BTW, to those of you don't use IG: profile stories can't be shared -- I guess because they are intentionally ephemeral.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit has an IG profile story today: she is in bed with her cat & Buddy is at her door saying, "I want to take a shower. I want to take a sensual shower." Twit giggles & the story ends.

What is her purpose in videotaping this? Is it ambiguity for those fans who continue to insist she & Boo Bear are soulmates who should be together? Is she insinuating that Buddy slept with her?

And why is recovering addict Buddy still hanging around Greensboro? Isn't MBFFL filming finished?

BTW, to those of you don't use IG: profile stories can't be shared -- I guess because they are intentionally ephemeral.

???????

I really thought when Buddy’s family wished him off to rehab without telling Whitney and then he moved to Charleston he had a chance to get out. He clearly was sick of her. But now we are back to this. He must be desperate for money. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

And if you look at some of the videos she's made, some don't look like she showered or bothered to even comb her hair. I know it's only $15 but still... make a little effort for the fans paid-for, personalized video, eh? 

Could you ask for one showing her washing and combing her hair?  
The showering should be saved for her 600 Lb debut video.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, auntjess said:

Could you ask for one showing her washing and combing her hair?  
The showering should be saved for her 600 Lb debut video.

You know, you could. But she'd probably take great offense and refuse to make the video and then you'd find your request screenshotted and posted to her fb or ig and her minions would then come after you like they do when she riles them up to attack. I wonder if you'd still have to pay if the celeb refuses to make the video... hmmm.... 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Maggienolia said:

I wonder if you'd still have to pay if the celeb refuses to make the video... hmmm.... 

Here are the paymeny terms:

"You will submit a request for a Cameo Video to a Talent User.  The Talent User has 48 hours to accept or decline your request.  Once your request is accepted, your payment account will be charged and there will be no returns or refunds issued."

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:
2 hours ago, Dot said:

???????

I really thought when Buddy’s family wished him off to rehab without telling Whitney and then he moved to Charleston he had a chance to get out. He clearly was sick of her. But now we are back to this. He must be desperate for money. 

The only reason I can think of for Buddy to be in Greensboro at the moment would be because I think Charleston was told to evacuate. He may have headed to Greensboro since he has family there and wouldn't need to find space in a hotel. As an example, when I was living in Biloxi and was told to evacuate, I would head home to Mobile since we live on higher ground (and have a whole house generator) rather than heading to a hotel or something. When I lived in Birmingham, Mom and Dad came up for a couple of storms headed directly at Mobile that came up the bay when the city was basically told to get out, rather than stopping and staying in a hotel somewhere along the way.

@MegD, that makes a lot of sense. If he's still living in Charleston. Someone here noted a while back that he was now living in Baltimore. I know he has a GF he's crazy about, but I don't know where she lives either.

• Love 2

It does make sense that if he’s living in Charleston, Buddy would evacuate to Greensboro. But that doesn’t explain why he would need to be at Whitney’s or why he would tell Whitney he wants a sensual shower. He also went to Alaska. So even if he hasn’t sold his soul back to the devil it appears he’s rented it for a while. 

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:31 PM, 3girlsforus said:

And the rowing machine can be an excellent cardio workout. But again, you have to do it consistently over time. 

Not to mention you have to do it correctly. Watch how she quickly tires and starts lifting her butt up off the seat, so she can use the momentum of dropping it back down to haul the bar back to her. She's taking the stress off the muscles she's supposed to be training (arms and chest) and transferring it to her legs.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Not to mention you have to do it correctly. Watch how she quickly tires and starts lifting her butt up off the seat, so she can use the momentum of dropping it back down to haul the bar back to her. She's taking the stress off the muscles she's supposed to be training (arms and chest) and transferring it to her legs.

Oh yea. She did what the machine said was "10 Cals". Ten calories of rowing. Improperly. And it exhausted her.

Fabulous.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

Oh yea. She did what the machine said was "10 Cals". Ten calories of rowing. Improperly. And it exhausted her.

Fabulous.

And as usual, when she does the bench "squat," she lifts her feet off the ground and bounces on the bench on her ample ass, thereby using momentum to propel herself upwards instead of engaging those big ole glutes and quads (which is hard work and will make you sweat.)

• Love 3
On 9/16/2018 at 10:58 AM, Dot said:

She is a moron, she wants everyone to believe she is so "senshul" ( thanks to poster for that great screen name btw ) She just thinks any man is hot for her because she is the full package ( which is about to go off like a car bomb) I can't with her, one minute she is crying cause everyone is fat shaming her and the next minute she is fat shaming herself. Plus we all know Twit giggles every time "shower" is mentioned because she clearly doesn't do one and it must sound funny to her 

image.png.0a5366c4da4e82c6ccd0ac8bd08d2b87.png

• Love 6
On 9/15/2018 at 8:52 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Whitney tells him he has to for the video.

I completely agree @3girlsforus! Just like she always does, she TELLS people what to do! She makes me sick the disgusting, fat slob, bully that she is!  

She TELLS Todd that he has to do the Ballroom Competition

She TELLS Babs that she can’t drive even though a doctor told Glenn & Babs that she could start to drive again. 

She TELLS Heather that she MUST burn any remnants of her relationship with Buddy in order to move on.

She TELLS her Dad that her Mom’s dear pet pig MuST be sent away (apparently she wants to be the only pig in their life.) Then fatty sets the whole thing up for the farm to take him away and the poor little pig ends up catching a disease and dies. 

She TELLS Buddy that she’s already on her way to Charleston to see stalk him.  No advanced notice or even ASK him if he had other plans, which he did.  I was SO happy when Buddy shot her down. Even Todd was like, oh he doesn’t know we’re coming? Maybe he needs space since he just moved down here and is in recovery. 

I could go on and on and on but I don’t have that much idle time on my hands… I’m not Whitney Way Dirty Day Old Cheeto Fingers Thore! 

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 8

Another crappy workout video today. I find it hilarious that just a couple of days after there were posts here about her never looking like she is sweating or actually trying during her workout she suddenly posts one of her all red and icky looking. Of course she's doing the exercise all wrong and swinging her body back and forth, not to mention her wrists aren't straight. But I guess she's sweating so we are supposed to be impressed. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Another crappy workout video today. I find it hilarious that just a couple of days after there were posts here about her never looking like she is sweating or actually trying during her workout she suddenly posts one of her all red and icky looking. Of course she's doing the exercise all wrong and swinging her body back and forth, not to mention her wrists aren't straight. But I guess she's sweating so we are supposed to be impressed. 

Just watched it. YIKES. Okay so she says she is doing a burnout set, which means continuous reps until muscle failure. She is using maybe 8 lb dumbbells and doing lateral raises. That weight is okay for those, for a woman. She does the first 4 or 5 reps with form that, while not great, is acceptable. Then her trainer just lets her keep fucking going. She hits 17 reps before she stops. The last 12 reps are all momentum, her heaving her arms up by thrusting herself backwards. This is beyond pathetic, Whit. You need a stable trunk and the movement should come entirely from the deltoids. If you can't handle 8 lb weights switch to 5. But someone who is allegedly doing CrossFit and powerlifting should be able to lateral raise better than that. She should be able to put out at least 20 good reps with that weight. Not 17 hideous reps.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Just watched it. YIKES. Okay so she says she is doing a burnout set, which means continuous reps until muscle failure. She is using maybe 8 lb dumbbells and doing lateral raises. That weight is okay for those, for a woman. She does the first 4 or 5 reps with form that, while not great, is acceptable. Then her trainer just lets her keep fucking going. She hits 17 reps before she stops. The last 12 reps are all momentum, her heaving her arms up by thrusting herself backwards. This is beyond pathetic, Whit. You need a stable trunk and the movement should come entirely from the deltoids. If you can't handle 8 lb weights switch to 5. But someone who is allegedly doing CrossFit and powerlifting should be able to lateral raise better than that. She should be able to put out at least 20 good reps with that weight. Not 17 hideous reps.

Yes to all of this. I am far from an expert but I started taking body sculpting classes in July. Every single class she reminds us, if you can’t maintain form through the entire exercise your weights are too heavy. Don’t sway your body. Keep your wrists straight. Basically if Whitney does it, my teacher has probably said ‘don’t do that’ LOL. 

I would pay big money to see Whitney try to make it through one of my body scupting classes. 

• Love 3