Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Does this woman own anything not spandex. Everyone else is wearing jeans, shirts with sleeves, and even jackets. But Whit is in leggings and a tank top. Plus side - she’s wearing real shoes. 

I am choking over this last comment but she actually does look a little smaller - like she might actually be in the 350-380 realm she claims rather than over 400. 

I understand. I'd rather bite my tongue off than admit it, but if you compare this to the video of her dancing with her father that's on one of her FB pages (she has two, plus MBFFL's page), she does look more 350-380. In the vid she's pretty clearly 400+ and I think it's from last year's cruise. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Brooks said:

Who took the picture?  Todd, or was he left behind too?  If no Todd then it's not ancillary to a dance class.  Maybe Whit and Tal brought along some of their BFFs to share their honeymoon!

I thought that was Todd on the right, scrunching down.
Never mind.  I was mixing my Tals and my Todds.

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Does this woman own anything not spandex. Everyone else is wearing jeans, shirts with sleeves, and even jackets. But Whit is in leggings and a tank top. Plus side - she’s wearing real shoes. 

Her fans are clearly delusional. I shudder to think what they are wearing as support if they think Twit has a well fitting sports bra collection. Another one thought she looked very "toned". She definitely has a butt shelf situation from behind. The butt wings aren't too far off if she's not careful.

Screenshot_2018-08-28.thumb.jpg.61b31fb3436d94f416e9b5e5e6dcad94.jpg

• Love 2
8 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

But Whit is in leggings and a tank top. Plus side - she’s wearing real shoes. 

Well in the 600 Lb Life forum, you get lots of credit for wearing any shoes, so that's a big plus.

• Love 6

Question is if she tied those shoes herself...

Looking at the no-ankles-situation Id say I was wrong with my presumption that she lost a few pounds. I hear Spandex can make you look abt 1 dress size smaller too. 

Whitney isnt wearing any sleeves since a long time now. Guess its just not comfortable around the arms. But its all still fabulous though. Very fab. Much awe. 

• Love 7

Yeah, took a better look at the pics and judging by the fact that Whitneys friend doesnt wear any socks I dont belive they hiked very much. Probably just stood there for pics and walked a few feet for the camera. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, treetop said:

Yeah, took a better look at the pics and judging by the fact that Whitneys friend doesnt wear any socks I dont belive they hiked very much. Probably just stood there for pics and walked a few feet for the camera. 

Twit can't hike! She's got plantar fasciitis,  doncha know! 

Plus 250 extra pounds to lug around.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Tosia said:

Twit can't hike! She's got plantar fasciitis,  doncha know! 

Plantar Fasciitis is caused by being overweight so that totally goes against the sacred proverb "healthy at any size", lol. Can't be that! I bet Im wrong and she DID hike it all. Uphill both sides and she's very proud of it. Just like she ran that "8K" (more like drove 5K, walked 1 yard) at the Coconut Chase. ;)

Edited by treetop
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, treetop said:

Plantar Fasciitis is caused by being overweight so that totally goes against the sacred proverb "healthy at any size", lol. Can't be that! I bet Im wrong and she DID hike it all. Uphill both sides and she's very proud of it. Just like she ran that "8K" (more like drove 5K, walked 1 yard) at the Coconut Chase. ;)

It's not always caused by being overweight, it's caused by stress on the tendons and ligaments of the feet resulting in inflammation. Excess weight can definitely be a source of that stress, but it can also be caused by overuse and improper form in people of healthy weight. That said I'm sure Whitney's foot pain would improve 100% if she lost a few hundred pounds. She certainly isn't "overusing" her foot muscles since she barely moves. ;)

• Love 7
5 hours ago, treetop said:

Question is if she tied those shoes herself...

Looking at the no-ankles-situation Id say I was wrong with my presumption that she lost a few pounds. I hear Spandex can make you look abt 1 dress size smaller too. 

Whitney isnt wearing any sleeves since a long time now. Guess its just not comfortable around the arms. But its all still fabulous though. Very fab. Much awe. 

No, she's definitely lost a little bit. Her case of boobydo is not as bad as it was a year ago. 

I think the reason she's coatless and sleeveless is that all that body fat makes her overheat rapidly. Look at that tank top --- the middle between boobs and waist is sweat soaked.

NB: Boobydo --- a condition in which your belly sticks out more than your booby do.

• Love 10
On 8/16/2018 at 8:31 PM, Snafu said:

A question for the athletically-experienced among us...are these things on the backs of her shoes some kind of pedometer accessories or such? They look like they’re objects and not mere shoe decorations, and that they have small readout screens. I know there are such things available though they’re usually much smaller. 

CD3074FB-AAC2-4459-8F8B-5516F7E45EB4.jpeg

Edited by tdanaher
Incorrectly quoted wrong entry
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

No, she's definitely lost a little bit. Her case of boobydo is not as bad as it was a year ago. 

I think the reason she's coatless and sleeveless is that all that body fat makes her overheat rapidly. Look at that tank top --- the middle between boobs and waist is sweat soaked.

NB: Boobydo --- a condition in which your belly sticks out more than your booby do.

Not to be confused with the Dunlap: When you belly done lapped over your belt.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, tdanaher said:

A question for the athletically-experienced among us...are these things on the backs of her shoes some kind of pedometer accessories or such? They look like they’re objects and not mere shoe decorations, and that they have small readout screens. I know there are such things available though they’re usually much smaller. 

CD3074FB-AAC2-4459-8F8B-5516F7E45EB4.jpeg

actually those kind of look like numbers - like she rented the shoes and those numbers let the place know that they are rented and that those two are a pair. You see that sometimes on bowling shoes. I could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me. 

• Love 4

I think that is just the label of the shoe. Nothing fancy. Don't you think she would brag about her daily step count if she actually used a pedometer?

Edited by Emma C
forgot about her narcissism for a minute
  • Love 5
On 8/24/2018 at 4:09 PM, purpledragonqueen said:

That episode about buddy in rehab they said tal is in long term recovery, he said for alcohol but then mentioned to find a bag of alcohol and calling his sponsor asking what to do. You think he really moved in with whitney to stealth get her to stop drinking as an addiction coach and food addiction. This whole baby crap is cover for the show and conflict with the dad story.

I don't think he really moved in at all - I think it's just made up for the fake baby adoption storyline.  

On 8/26/2018 at 3:42 PM, Dot said:

She's got another "dance" video under her IG photo circle next to her name.

It appears S-6 is gonna be one long, tedious season of Twit taking mini-vacations: Midwest sight-seeing while BGDC-ing in 3 locations, Smokey Mtns, Hanging Rock State Park, a weekend of lake jet-skiing, and now, Alaska.

Twit on vacay is not gonna be any more fab than Twit hanging out in Greensboro & going to the gym.

You've jumped the shark, Twit Sweetie. Time to pack it in.

Maybe she's just trying to get as many free trips as she can before they cancel her!

On 8/26/2018 at 11:01 PM, Colleenna said:

How is it a naked dance party? Tal certainly wasn't naked, and it looks to me as if she has a towel or something around herself. (OK, it's not a towel because they don't make towels that big.) And how is that dancing? 

Right?  I move more in my car when a good song comes on while I'm driving!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Boobydo... you did me an educate today, thank. 

• Love 2

@Pricelina said, "I don't think he really moved in at all - I think it's just made up for the fake baby adoption storyline."

Tal definitely is living in Twit's house. The Q is where? He moved into the attic room Buddy vacated. With Donna seemingly missing now, has Tal now taken her room?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

actually those kind of look like numbers - like she rented the shoes and those numbers let the place know that they are rented and that those two are a pair. You see that sometimes on bowling shoes. I could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me. 

Lordy I hope not! Remember what happened the last time she rented footwear to indulge her athletic side! :)

5b86d802afc65_whitonski.thumb.jpg.9833be6051e1e3f1f25ab9a2e9e1d658.jpg

• Love 5

Not sure who manufactures the shoes Twit is wearing, but I do know that at least one brand - New Balance - puts "model numbers" on their shoes.  From their website:

"The model or style number is a naming system for our shoes. While most of our "higher-numbered" styles feature more technology than our "lower-numbered" shoes, that is not always the case. When deciding on a particular shoe, both the intended use of the shoe and your individual needs should be considered."

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Dot said:

Tal definitely is living in Twit's house. The Q is where? He moved into the attic room Buddy vacated. With Donna seemingly missing now, has Tal now taken her room?

It has been such a hot summer, I could see someone refusing the attic room.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Emma C said:

I think that is just the label of the shoe. 

It is—that’s Keen’s logo. In the group photo her legs look like upside triangles ending in hooves. 

I laughed so hard at ‘boobydo.’ 

FA77E077-8AB9-48F4-A7C5-A59F7C43E9F2.png

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

It is—that’s Keen’s logo. In the group photo her legs look like upside triangles ending in hooves. 

Excellent - I could see that whatever it said was the same on each shoe which is why I was thinking numbers (rental shoes). But my old person who is trying to pretend she doesn't need glasses eyes couldn't make out the words :-).  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I think that is just the label of the shoe. 

They are Keens. The shoes she's wearing are here. I love Keens, even if my Mom always referred to them as my "Ugly Lesbian shoes" (We ran into a really mean woman Mom knows one day who happens to be a lesbian. She had the exact same shoes as I did on. Before that, they were known as my "Ugly shoes." They were great for going out into the water to pull out debris after a storm because the soles are so thick but they also dry super fast. Or at least mine did. But mine were the sandal type. They just aren't always the cutest shoes out there.

• Love 2

I think that is just the label of the shoe. Nothing fancy. Don't you think she would brag about her daily step count if she actually used a pedometer?

Pachengala has it right. Although, actually, you can see that this filming season, whenever there’s activity (such as it is) involved, she has been wearing an activity-tracker watch, so she’s counting steps for sure.

C42E78A9-1AC1-4F37-88A6-7F43B27A1874.jpeg

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Brooks said:

It has been such a hot summer, I could see someone refusing the attic room.

There's a window A/C unit in the attic. It broke when Buddy had the room & Twit refused to replace it immediately, claiming she couldn't afford to. Before learning of his move to rehab, some of us thought that was reason enuf to get out of Twit's house -- and from under her thumb.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, MegD said:

They are Keens. The shoes she's wearing are here. I love Keens, even if my Mom always referred to them as my "Ugly Lesbian shoes" (We ran into a really mean woman Mom knows one day who happens to be a lesbian. She had the exact same shoes as I did on. Before that, they were known as my "Ugly shoes." They were great for going out into the water to pull out debris after a storm because the soles are so thick but they also dry super fast. Or at least mine did. But mine were the sandal type. They just aren't always the cutest shoes out there.

I actually thought she might have been wearing a similar shoe from their men's collection.  The women's shoes don't come in wide, which I suspect would be necessary, having seen her feet in Hawaii.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, treetop said:

Boobydo... you did me an educate today, thank. 

Glad to make you "knowledged." (Extra credit if you know the reference...LOL)

3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Not sure who manufactures the shoes Twit is wearing, but I do know that at least one brand - New Balance - puts "model numbers" on their shoes.  From their website:

"The model or style number is a naming system for our shoes. While most of our "higher-numbered" styles feature more technology than our "lower-numbered" shoes, that is not always the case. When deciding on a particular shoe, both the intended use of the shoe and your individual needs should be considered."

New Balance typically puts its model numbers on the tongue. On my latest pair, it's on the "keeper" loop in the middle of the tongue. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Glad to make you "knowledged." (Extra credit if you know the reference...LOL)

New Balance typically puts its model numbers on the tongue. On my latest pair, it's on the "keeper" loop in the middle of the tongue. 

1.  I got the reference!!!!

2.  I just gave the example of New Balance having numbers on their shoes as a possible explanation for what the blurry thing on the back of Twit's shoes might have been.  Haven't bought any NBs since they quit making them with their wonderful built-in arch support.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.60a1c4d904ffb4660b7b8c019196276e.png  

Is this where the hook goes so she can pull them on ? I picture her using one of those hooks used in stores to get those t-shirts down from high up ?

I will freely admit that I used this loop to pull them on when I owned my Keens. It made life so much easier. But I could bend my leg up to grab it or bend over and grab it with my hand. I personally think it's a thing of brilliance.

• Love 3
On 8/28/2018 at 4:28 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I am choking over this last comment but she actually does look a little smaller - like she might actually be in the 350-380 realm she claims rather than over 400. 

The stretchy fabrics.are.more forgiving fitwise and more.comfortable. Total fail fashionwise.unless.you are.at.the gym or.at.home ...

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

The stretchy fabrics.are.more forgiving fitwise and more.comfortable. Total fail fashionwise.unless.you are.at.the gym or.at.home ...

Polyester/ cotton blends are stretchy & comfortable. Spandex is like a sausage casing. I think she's miserable in her clothing all day long which is one reason she disrobes at every opportunity. ( Another reason being she is an exhibitionist tho what she's showing off ain't pretty.)

Good catch on the exercise tracking watch, @tdanaher. Why is someone so opposed to being healthy checking her steps? Or is this all a part of her fat athlete persona?

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Dot said:

Good catch on the exercise tracking watch, @tdanaher. Why is someone so opposed to being healthy checking her steps? Or is this all a part of her fat athlete persona?

Her father probably gave it to her as an incentive to be healthier. It probably worked as well as the trip to Hawaii. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dot said:

It looks like an Apple watch to me. If so, it's entirely possible she uses it for those features than for checking her steps.

• Love 3

I dont wanna be dramatic but did anyone else just get the urge in their limbs to quickly move away from their laptop after hearing those slurp sounds whils she licked that ice berg or is it just me bc that reaction has me concerned a little. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, treetop said:

I dont wanna be dramatic but did anyone else just get the urge in their limbs to quickly move away from their laptop after hearing those slurp sounds whils she licked that ice berg or is it just me bc that reaction has me concerned a little. 

Lol!!!!! I was on IG this morning as I slowly woke up and looked at Whitney's and had to watch the video twice to make sure I had seen it right?because who.makes.out.with.an.Alaskan.iceberg.and. posts.it.online?! The woman utterly flummoxes me at this point?a mix of total sexualization in odd areas, exhibitionism, f-u to the haters who aren't fun and fabulous enough to assail an iceberg?! Who knows...

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Dot said:

@Pricelina said, "I don't think he really moved in at all - I think it's just made up for the fake baby adoption storyline."

I'm not arguing with you but curious as to how we know that?  Other than them saying so and Tal prancing in the door last season with a tiny box marked "books"?  Did he give up his own house or is he holding on to it until after filming is done?  

When she slurped the iceberg she was apparently in a kayak. She had to lean over to make contact with the poor unsuspecting chunk. Someone in the background mentioned something about "flipping again". I wonder who was counter balancing. It is a miracle that she didn't capsize. It goes without saying that she is an idiot and will do anything to show her fans how zany she is. I am guessing she will ramp it up until something serious happens.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, MegD said:

It looks like an Apple watch to me. If so, it's entirely possible she uses it for those features than for checking her steps.

Find Near Me is so useful when you are far away from your four local pizza places!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, princelina said:

I'm not arguing with you but curious as to how we know that?  Other than them saying so and Tal prancing in the door last season with a tiny box marked "books"?  Did he give up his own house or is he holding on to it until after filming is done?  

His previous house was a rental. Even before it was announced that he had moved into Twit's house, she would be in the middle of filming an SM video, he would walk in the door without knocking. This happened several times. Who walks in someone else's house without knocking? Unless it's his house, too.

He is constantly seen in her SM videos sitting around. He goes everywhere with her.

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to believe that Tal is so sucked into her orbit that he now lives in her house. He's been her poodle for several years. What is it that causes you to be so determided to believe he is NOT her housemate? I'm not being confrontive; I'm sincerely interested.

37 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

When she slurped the iceberg she was apparently in a kayak. She had to lean over to make contact with the poor unsuspecting chunk. Someone in the background mentioned something about "flipping again". I wonder who was counter balancing. It is a miracle that she didn't capsize. It goes without saying that she is an idiot and will do anything to show her fans how zany she is. I am guessing she will ramp it up until something serious happens.

How would she fit in a kayak?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to believe that Tal is so sucked into her orbit that he now lives in her house. He's been her poodle for several years. What is it that causes you to be so determided to believe he is NOT her housemate? I'm not being confrontive; I'm sincerely interested.

I think it's because he always seemed to have more of a life - a real job and dates and boyfriends, and his own house that he could afford.  It just boggles my mind that he would give up his own house and privacy to live in her filthy flophouse with the cats and dirty dishes and constant Whit presence.  Of course I could see him doing it short term for a bigger paycheck but for real?  I don't believe most of what this show is selling anyway so I guess it falls in that category.  (And my friends and I enter each other's houses without knocking too :)

• Love 3