Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I cannot fathom how a single person could belay someone of Whitney’s weight

Because they didn't. No way in hell.

4 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I always tell people who think they can’t that ‘if you can stand up from a squat, you can climb.’

Watch some of her prior workout videos on IG. She can't even squat down to horizontal because her fat gets in the way. She has a video of herself doing "box squats" where it's just her giant ass bouncing off a box and her knees never even approach 90º at any point. Carefully edited as it is, her IG is extremely telling about her actual physical ability.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

Because they didn't. No way in hell.

Watch some of her prior workout videos on IG. She can't even squat down to horizontal because her fat gets in the way. She has a video of herself doing "box squats" where it's just her giant ass bouncing off a box and her knees never even approach 90º at any point. Carefully edited as it is, her IG is extremely telling about her actual physical ability.

And if I’m not mistaken when you are climbing you have to push up with one leg while the other one moves up to the next foothold. If she can’t do a squat with two legs on a firm surface it seems close to impossible that she could push herself up with one foot on a foothold even with her hands pulling up as well. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

And if I’m not mistaken when you are climbing you have to push up with one leg while the other one moves up to the next foothold. If she can’t do a squat with two legs on a firm surface it seems close to impossible that she could push herself up with one foot on a foothold even with her hands pulling up as well. 

It’s not always pushing up with one leg—there are myriad ‘moves’ and sometimes it literally is just like standing up from a squat. Which is why I said that’s where Whitney and I part ways—girl cain’t squat!

• Love 2

Since she can't do what we see she is doing, then the problem is with your lying eyes.  You see vertical, while I see a set that TLC paid to put at a much less intense angle.   Whitney is just crawling on the ground.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Brooks said:

Since she can't do what we see she is doing, then the problem is with your lying eyes.  You see vertical, while I see a set that TLC paid to put at a much less intense angle.   Whitney is just crawling on the ground.

LOL.  I just watched the first "Spider-Man" movie last night.  In one scene, it was obvious that the "wall" of the building was a flat surface and Peter Parker was just crawling up that, but the camera was tilted to make it look like he was climbing.  You're right . . . that's the only way Twit could "climb" a rock wall.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Chiming in late, as per usual, on the rock climbing convo, but I gotta throw in here too. Climbing is my jam and because I love it so ardently, I’m passionate about encouraging others to try it too. I always tell people who think they can’t that ‘if you can stand up from a squat, you can climb.’ So that is where Whitney and I part ways, because I truly believe that’s asking too much here. 

I too would love to see the belay sitch here. I climb outside exclusively—I hate gym climbing—and know you have to have *some* parity in weight between climber and belayer; I’ve been yanked off my feet by a climber who outweighs me but it’s not as dramatic as it sounds and muscle-memory keeps your rope-hand locked; nobody’s generally going to get hurt there. In a gym, if there’s a weight difference in favor of the climber, the belayer will generally either be harnessed into a large weight (more favorable) or be harnessed to the ground (less favorable). I cannot fathom how a single person could belay someone of Whitney’s weight and am dying to see. Which is to say, by golly, she’s tempted me to tune in for at least this episode next season because there are a few conceivable outcomes to this climbing experience and I wanna see which it is: 

1. There are at minimum two backup belayers to approximate her weight. 

2. There is only one sad gym employee belaying her and when Whitney inevitability falls, said employee can’t mitigate the fall and Whitney decks, or...

3. What we see is actually the highest Whitney actually goes, and the fall is more of a step down. Everyone lives to tell the tale. 

Can someone please ping me when this episode’s gonna air? Because I don’t care about literally anything else she’s going to pretend to have going on.

Agreed to all of the above. Plus, I can't see any indoor climbing gym willing to risk liability of Twit if she slips (more than 1 foot up with a ground pad to "fall" onto), or of gym employees/ belayers trying to hold her weight-- for very long--without severe back injuries.  

And a big "Hell, yeah" to the fake picture on the cliff!!

Given all her huffing and puffing when "hiking" with Tal, "dancing" without moving her feet much, plus the passive-agressive, FAKE plantar fasciitis debacle in Hawaii, (and add in diminished lung capacity due to long-term smoking), not to mention massive obesity, Twit cannot be--much less moving even-- on her feet very long.  

And even though I HATE the word now, due to Drumpf,  the pic of Twit on the mountain is "Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake."  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

LOL.  I just watched the first "Spider-Man" movie last night.  In one scene, it was obvious that the "wall" of the building was a flat surface and Peter Parker was just crawling up that, but the camera was tilted to make it look like he was climbing.  You're right . . . that's the only way Twit could "climb" a rock wall.

I think it’s questionable whether Whitney could even Spider-Man walk across the floor 

• Love 4

That's why I think it's obvious the wall is at about a 45 degree angle.  heh

I wasn't expecting such easy hand holds.  Whitney is adept at grabbing and clinging to things/people/cats/strangers/gay guys who would rather be left alone, so maybe she does have some aptitude for this.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Pachengala said:

there are a few conceivable outcomes to this climbing experience and I wanna see which it is: 

2. There is only one sad gym employee belaying her and when Whitney inevitability falls, said employee can’t mitigate the fall and Whitney decks, or...

3. What we see is actually the highest Whitney actually goes, and the fall is more of a step down. Everyone lives to tell the tale. 

Since I seem to be one of only 2 who saw the climbing video before it was deleted, here is what I recall:

The belayer(s) were not shown, so there's no way of knowing how many there were or how they anchored themselves to handle Twit's weight. (She told  a fan she was in a custom-made harness -- surprise! -- so the belayer(s) no doubt had custom-made equipment as well.)

The rope holding Twit was always taut, never slack, so it was obvious how she managed to stay on the wall for a couple of minutes, viz. the belayer(s)  were holding her up. She started at the bottom of the wall & with the belayer(s) holding/pulling her up, took 2 steps up to where the still photo was taken, about 3 feet off the ground. She rested there, then tried to go up another foot or so by trying several hand & foot holds. Then she slipped, fell away from the wall, and said something like "I'm done," after which some crew guy began clapping. That's where the video ended; it didn't show her lowered to the floor, but she wouldn't have hit the deck as the rope was still tautly held by the belayer(s).

• Love 9

Thanks for the report, @Dot! So she didn’t ‘climb’ so much as ‘step up’ and then ‘step down.’ I’m glad her belayers were presumably not injured during this very ill-advised stunt. Stay on the ground, Whit.

(Though I’ll bet this scene is presented as a triumphant moment in the fabulous life of our fat, plucky heroine. I just bet)

Edited by Pachengala
Remove strike though
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Since I seem to be one of only 2 who saw the climbing video before it was deleted, here is what I recall:

The belayer(s) were not shown, so there's no way of knowing how many there were or how they anchored themselves to handle Twit's weight. (She told  a fan she was in a custom-made harness -- surprise! -- so the belayer(s) no doubt had custom-made equipment as well.)

The rope holding Twit was always taut, never slack, so it was obvious how she managed to stay on the wall for a couple of minutes, viz. the belayer(s)  were holding her up. She started at the bottom of the wall & with the belayer(s) holding/pulling her up, took 2 steps up to where the still photo was taken, about 3 feet off the ground. She rested there, then tried to go up another foot or so by trying several hand & foot holds. Then she slipped, fell away from the wall, and said something like "I'm done," after which some crew guy began clapping. That's where the video ended; it didn't show her lowered to the floor, but she wouldn't have hit the deck as the rope was still tautly held by the belayer(s).

So did they start clapping because the fiasco was over or because the belayer(s) weren't seriously injured so there wouldn't be a lawsuit? Surely they weren't clapping because Whitney made it 2 steps up the wall. I want to know how much at custom-made harness cost for 2 minutes of video (at the most).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

So did they start clapping because the fiasco was over or because the belayer(s) weren't seriously injured so there wouldn't be a lawsuit? Surely they weren't clapping because Whitney made it 2 steps up the wall. I want to know how much at custom-made harness cost for 2 minutes of video (at the most).

They were probably TOLD to clap in order to make it *seem* she made it all the way up and "fell" (quit) on the way down. Judicious editing, donchaknow.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I only saw & heard one guy clapping.

Here's an interesting side-note: the fan Twit responded to about the custom harness is booked for the cruise & wanted to know if the ship has a rock wall. Twit said she thought so, told the fan about her own harness & suggested the woman look into getting a custom one for herself if she was contemplating rock-wall climbing on the cruise.

What I enjoyed about this comment is: (1) in 3 years of pitching these cruises & all the stuff cruisers can do, Twit has never mentioned climbing a rock wall; (2) Twit didn't offer to bring her harness along to loan to the woman & (3) Twit didn't suggest the woman contact the cruise line to see if there's a wgt limit.

• Love 3

Interestingly I just looked it up. On the Royal Caribbean website it lists the only restriction is a minimum age of 6 years old. The photo shows that there are not belayers, but that the rope is attached to a steel frame at the top. So it can probably handle the weight. The problem would be the harness. So now that Whitney has a custom made harness, we should see her scaling the Royal Caribbean wall with ease!! Oh yea - we won't see that because she doesn't film the cruises. Yea - that's why we won't see it. 

Edited to add: However, she can not do the Tidal Wave slide, Zip line, Ultimate Abyss slide, iFly, Perfect Storm slide, or Sky Pad due to weight restrictions. Not sure which of these are on her ship since I don't know which ship she is on. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 5

Sarah Sapora, one of Twit's cruise guest speakers, is hosting a 2-day Body Love workshop in Vegas. Twit is a guest speaker, so she's pitching it on IG. (It costs a mere $300 to $400 depending on the options you choose.)

I love this comment on the workshop website:

"I don't want to go on a diet... I see that Sarah has lost weight - is she selling me a diet plan? 

No! Sarah has lost weight because she needed to do so for her health and mobility. This event does not push "diet culture" as a means to creating happiness. Instead, it will encourage you to find out what a greater life means to you? The workshop shares the tools that Sarah has used to create her greater life, focussing on changes fueled by self-love."

Don't ya love the hypocrisy? The rest of y'all stay fat while I lose weight BECAUSE IT'S THE HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

The photo shows that there are not belayers, but that the rope is attached to a steel frame at the top. So it can probably handle the weight. The problem would be the harness. So now that Whitney has a custom made harness, we should see her scaling the Royal Caribbean wall with ease!!

That's an auto-belay. Depending on the model, the absolute maximum it can belay is 330 lbs.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, cherenkov said:

That's an auto-belay. Depending on the model, the absolute maximum it can belay is 330 lbs.

Interesting. Every other activity states a specific weight limit but it isn't listed on this. I wonder if the harness is such that it wouldn't be possible to fit on someone over 330 lbs. I suspect that even if Royal Caribbean had some kind of super industrial auto-belay that could hoist Whitney's ass they wouldn't let her use her own harness. The liability from that would be outrageous. I found some cruise forums that said that they thought the weight limit was around 250 but I couldn't find anywhere that says it definitively. I'm sure there is a limit. It's just weird it isn't on the website when it is on the rest of the activities.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-activities/rock-climbing-wall

• Love 5

She goes to such great lengths to deceive us into believing her life is fabulous. It's just so...much...effort. It must be a crushing truth, during the times when she's totally alone with her thoughts, that she'd be absolutely unremarkable in every way if she didn't insist on weighing a metric fuck-ton. I can't wait to see how the upcoming season will be edited.

• Love 8

2) Twit didn't offer to bring her harness along to loan to the woman

Makes sense to me. If she had her harness she would humiliate herself in front of her sycophants.

I did a climbing wall on a smaller Royal Caribbean Ship and there was a human belayer. After I passed the first bell there was a slight overhang and I had to really reach to get to the next handhold. The person holding my line gave me a tiny tug which I interpreted to be a signal that I could do it. Aaaaand, I did and rang the top bell. (I was with a friend who was determined to have his sail card punched for all the "dangerous" activities which required separate liability releases. He was afraid of heights and only made it to the first bell. We later used the ice rink and inline skating track so we collected the three different punch marks.)

• Love 5

This is one of the most pathetic videos of hers. There she is, talking about her bad back, lifting a 100 #s with such poor form that her back & both knees will suffer. There he is, a man who apparently used to have a good rep in the fitness world, throwing away that rep for small geld & smaller fame. And there she goes, waddling across the floor, braying manically, to ring a bell as tho lifting a weight was important in relation, say, to LOSING 100 #S.

Pathetic.

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, Dot said:

This is one of the most pathetic videos of hers. There she is, talking about her bad back, lifting a 100 #s with such poor form that her back & both knees will suffer. There he is, a man who apparently used to have a good rep in the fitness world, throwing away that rep for small geld & smaller fame. And there she goes, waddling across the floor, braying manically, to ring a bell as tho lifting a weight was important in relation, say, to LOSING 100 #S.

Pathetic.

When I saw her ringing the bell, I got pissed off because it reminded me of similar bell ringers who accomplished something IMPORTANT --- defeating CANCER. 

This woman is a fucking clown shoe. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

When I saw her ringing the bell, I got pissed off because it reminded me of similar bell ringers who accomplished something IMPORTANT --- defeating CANCER. 

Clown show is my new favorite insult and.I.love you for it. Give yourself a.raise and take the afternoon.off!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Colleenna said:

You’re so right @Colleenna!! My Dad beat cancer last year. I’m crying just thinking about it.  The day of his final treatment, he came out and he rang the bell.  My Dad is a pretty quiet guy and was even a little shy about having the attention on him.  This is a man that beat cancer! After he rang the bell though, he got very emotional!  Meanwhile she acts like that was such a big deal and rang that bell.  She’s such a disgusting person! What an asshole! 

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 7

And there she goes, waddling across the floor, braying manically, to ring a bell as tho lifting a weight was important in relation, say, to LOSING 100 #S.

Perfect description Dot.

Why work on something that takes time, effort and actual commitment when she can do a one off stunt for the accolades? Someone pointed out that she is lifting the equivalent to one third her weight. (And I am being generous with the math.)

• Love 5
10 hours ago, auntjess said:

I think maybe we saw the same meme on Facebook.

Nope, haven't seen one. I picked clown shoe for her because, besides being a walking joke, a clown shoe:

(1) is three times the size of a normal shoe

(2) can't bend, twist, or otherwise perform the functions of a normal shoe

(3) makes a lot of noise

I think it fits her to a T.

• Love 17
On 8/21/2018 at 11:44 PM, Pachengala said:

Chiming in late, as per usual, on the rock climbing convo, but I gotta throw in here too. Climbing is my jam and because I love it so ardently, I’m passionate about encouraging others to try it too. I always tell people who think they can’t that ‘if you can stand up from a squat, you can climb.’ So that is where Whitney and I part ways, because I truly believe that’s asking too much here. 

I too would love to see the belay sitch here. I climb outside exclusively—I hate gym climbing—and know you have to have *some* parity in weight between climber and belayer; I’ve been yanked off my feet by a climber who outweighs me but it’s not as dramatic as it sounds and muscle-memory keeps your rope-hand locked; nobody’s generally going to get hurt there. In a gym, if there’s a weight difference in favor of the climber, the belayer will generally either be harnessed into a large weight (more favorable) or be harnessed to the ground (less favorable). I cannot fathom how a single person could belay someone of Whitney’s weight and am dying to see. Which is to say, by golly, she’s tempted me to tune in for at least this episode next season because there are a few conceivable outcomes to this climbing experience and I wanna see which it is: 

Can someone please ping me when this episode’s gonna air? Because I don’t care about literally anything else she’s going to pretend to have going on.

Chiming in unfashionably late..............I swore I'd never come back and tap another key on this woman, but I took a few vacation days from work (peopled-out) and had some time on my hands.

I see she's still at it trying to fake her life . She wants the public to believe she climbed? What, a few holds off the ground and let's make it look like she's near the top? Gawd. 

• Love 7
On 8/17/2018 at 6:58 PM, princelina said:

This is what I meant.  She may have given up on "finding love" (as these shows all love to say) but we have been given no indication that Tal is anywhere near in the same boat.  If anything he's the opposite, from what we've seen.

p

On 8/17/2018 at 10:48 PM, 3girlsforus said:

To me there is a big difference between gay best friend and domestic life partner. If Whitney had said it I would just chalk it up to her constant relationship exaggeration. But Tal doesn’t need to claim they are domestic partners to fill the gay best friend role and cash that bigger paycheck. I find it offensive that he’s trying to sell this. 

That episode about buddy in rehab they said tal is in long term recovery, he said for alcohol but then mentioned to find a bag of alcohol and calling his sponsor asking what to do. You think he really moved in with whitney to stealth get her to stop drinking as an addiction coach and food addiction. This whole baby crap is cover for the show and conflict with the dad story.

• Love 1
On 8/20/2018 at 11:24 PM, Dot said:

From the fan comments I gather that Hanging Rock State Park is in or near Greensboro. It apparently is quite an exhaustive hike to the top, so was Twit lowered by cable from a helicopter? Or are we going to be treated to another wailing, blubbering Bataan Death March as we were in HI?

Obviously, there is some tie-in to the rock wall climbing.

Also, if you want to see a photo of makeupless Babs at the rock, which she will hate,  press Twit's photo in the circle at the top of her IG page.

I had to see how long the trail was so according to the park website it's a 1.3m or 2k moderate hike one way.  so... I think it may be real but just like real dramatic a la hawaii. we aren't doing anymore races because she can't be coming in last again while people r packing up. 

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, purpledragonqueen said:

I had to see how long the trail was so according to the park website it's a 1.3m or 2k moderate hike one way.  so... I think it may be real but just like real dramatic a la hawaii. we aren't doing anymore races because she can't be coming in last again while people r packing up. 

I walk 10,000 steps every day (at the age of 71).  Last month, we hiked a trail at the north rim of the Grand Canyon.  It is advertised as 1.5 miles (one way), and rated as moderate difficulty.  The trail was up and down small hills, and was not paved.

Based on what I've seen on MBFFL, there is no way on this earth that Twit could do a total of 2.6 miles (up and back), especially given that the altitude increase is over 600 feet from the beginning to the 1.3 mile point.  Remember that her (approximately) 4 mile "walk" in Hawaii was on a flat surface . . . and she barely made it.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I walk 10,000 steps every day (at the age of 71).  Last month, we hiked a trail at the north rim of the Grand Canyon.  It is advertised as 1.5 miles (one way), and rated as moderate difficulty.  The trail was up and down small hills, and was not paved.

Based on what I've seen on MBFFL, there is no way on this earth that Twit could do a total of 2.6 miles (up and back), especially given that the altitude increase is over 600 feet from the beginning to the 1.3 mile point.  Remember that her (approximately) 4 mile "walk" in Hawaii was on a flat surface . . . and she barely made it.

I agree it's very unlikely. But let's just say for a minute that she did. I think it would be really stupid of her to do this kind of thing. She needs to walk regularly. Just like it's stupid for her to lift weights 10 times over the last however many months. Even the 1 time a week she "planned" on but didn't do. That's not how you get healthy. So she sits on her ass and eats crap day in and day out.... then one day she decides to do a 3 mile moderate trail hike with an altitude increase. She sits on her ass for days then decides to do one or two clean and jerk lifts of 100 lbs. This is how you get hurt. This is how you have a heart attack. She would be far better off walking 2 miles a day in her neighborhood than any of these "amazing" things. 

• Love 12
On 8/23/2018 at 5:13 PM, SevenCostanza said:

I'm no doctor, but that looks kind of bad for her back and knees.   

She didn't squat for the pickup and she leaned back too far on the chest catch, I'm surprised she didn't throw her fuckin' back out.

By the way, HI GANG! I've missed y'all! Unless you are in Cat Breath on FB, then I have been snarking with you for months :)

• Love 16
On 8/23/2018 at 6:13 PM, SevenCostanza said:

I'm no doctor, but that looks kind of bad for her back and knees.   

Especially with how absolutely horrible her form is there. That's the kind of clean and jerk that is shown on videos of gym fails where people hurt themselves severely.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

Especially with how absolutely horrible her form is there. That's the kind of clean and jerk that is shown on videos of gym fails where people hurt themselves severely.

I'm betting that her back is now seriously jacked up.  And the trainer high-fived her for that? Sold his professional soul for a few minutes of fame. Fame whore. 

• Love 7

On IG Twit is pitching her appearance in NYC in early Oct at something called the No Barriers Summit. I went to the website to see what it is. Everything is couched in very PC terminology, but I got the picture that the organization encourages disabled folk to reach for their full potential.

This is the tweet I just sent to No Barriers:

"You have invited Whitney Way Thore to 'speak and teach dance' at your summit. I don't know who misled you, but she is a fraud who espouses a dangerous philosophy that ppl can ignore their doctors, weigh 400 lbs. & still be healthy. Her 'obstacle' is pure fiction."

P.S. Hi, @ClareWalks! As a trainer you should look back thru a couple months' worth of forum comments about Twit's IG videos of her fabulous gym routines, many with Daddy.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Dot said:

On IG Twit is pitching her appearance in NYC in early Oct at something called the No Barriers Summit. I went to the website to see what it is. Everything is couched in very PC terminology, but I got the picture that the organization encourages disabled folk to reach for their full potential.

This is the tweet I just sent to No Barriers:

"You have invited Whitney Way Thore to 'speak and teach dance' at your summit. I don't know who misled you, but she is a fraud who espouses a dangerous philosophy that ppl can ignore their doctors, weigh 400 lbs. & still be healthy. Her 'obstacle' is pure fiction."

P.S. Hi, @ClareWalks! As a trainer you should look back thru a couple months' worth of forum comments about Twit's IG videos of her fabulous gym routines, many with Daddy.

But but but..... Dot! Don't you know that being super morbidly obese is a disability? And it ought to be a protected class, just like the stuff that people can't change (race, sexual orientation, age)??? 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

But but but..... Dot! Don't you know that being super morbidly obese is a disability? And it ought to be a protected class, just like the stuff that people can't change (race, sexual orientation, age)??? 

Don't forget height!!!!

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Dot said:

I have been hugely (pun intended) enjoying her shit-show workouts! Everything she does is with HORRIFIC form. She has absolutely no body awareness. Her trainers have probably given up on her ever developing good form...but if they had any regard for their own professional reputations or ethics, they wouldn't have her powerlifting. Whitney Thore is in desperate need of cardio endurance. She has ZERO. Training for powerlifting is the polar opposite of what she actually NEEDS to be doing. But I wouldn't expect a Crossfit trainer to understand any of that, since Crossfit is all about going as hard as you can for as short a duration as possible. This naturally appeals to Whitney because she is all about easily-Instagrammable stunts that make her LOOK athletic to her ignorant legion. We know better, though ;)

• Love 17

Whitney and some set of friends are in Alaska, according to a new instagram posting. She pretends she is waking up with Tal and they are having a naked dance party, but he, at least, appears to be clothed. So, one more hint of the upcoming story lines, I guess.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney and some set of friends are in Alaska, according to a new instagram posting. She pretends she is waking up with Tal and they are having a naked dance party, but he, at least, appears to be clothed. So, one more hint of the upcoming story lines, I guess.

She's got another "dance" video under her IG photo circle next to her name.

It appears S-6 is gonna be one long, tedious season of Twit taking mini-vacations: Midwest sight-seeing while BGDC-ing in 3 locations, Smokey Mtns, Hanging Rock State Park, a weekend of lake jet-skiing, and now, Alaska.

Twit on vacay is not gonna be any more fab than Twit hanging out in Greensboro & going to the gym.

You've jumped the shark, Twit Sweetie. Time to pack it in.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Too bad the "Alaskan Bush People" have moved to Washington.  They are as big fakes as Twitney.  And the mother is always wanting her sons to get married and make her some grandbabies!!!!  

• Love 2