Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Well, she asked. I gave her my best possible answer. If Will can't be persuaded to give her a third or fourth or whatever-it-is-by-now chance, who could blame him? But she still has to find someone to be accountable to, and then to actually  be, you know, accountable.

Do I think she'll do anything remotely like this? No. I don't think she's hit rock bottom yet. Reiki and the Bible! Yeah, that's the way to real happiness for you, Whitney!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Nacho said:

All of sudden she pulls depression out of her asd? While posting words over her stupid ass face??? She is FRAUDULENT! What a disgusting creature. She was just in Hawaii, has her own tv show, a fan base, and now depression. GTFO. She disgusts me. Of course, it's all about her. Not the many actual people who have committed suicide. No, just her big ugly dumb face and that song and saying that she is in a rut. Go to HELL whitney. Straight to hell!

All of this. Took the words right out of my mind. Didn't she say before that she doesn't suffer from depression? Which is it?!?

Let's add chronic liar to the list of things she is; we can't believe anything she says any more. She is:  The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Pinocchio. Liar Liar Pants on Fire. 

Doesn't sound very "fabulous". 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Dot said:

I was googling around to see if there was an answer to @ClareWalks' hope that someone reported how the popup BGDC went & came across this article explaining PCOS. If it's too long for you, drop down to the section called "Intervention" & read from there.

http://starcasm.net/archives/305313

I am so sick of the "I can't exercise because people make fun of me when I work out in public" excuse. 1) you can work out in the privacy of your own home. 2) you don't need to exercise to lose weight, you just need to eat less. 3) a lot of people think they are being judged if someone just glances their way at the gym. Not the case. Most people either have a thousand-yard stare that happens to be in your direction, or maybe they're thinking "good for her," or something. I imagine that actual bullying at the gym is extremely rare. Most people are supportive of each other, and the rest are just absorbed with their own progress/workouts.

• Love 7

Oh, oh, I went to the Facebook page.  Haven't seen your comment yet Dot, but I'm cracking up at "Have you considered being on DWTS? Or are you even allowed to, seeing as you are already a professional dancer? "

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, qqererer said:

Think about it.  I don't know how I can not all caps this so sorry SHE CAN BARELY WALK A 5K.  and I don't mean this in a mean way, but she waddles like hell.  There's a reason why people don't waddle.  It's not how bodies are made to walk and to waddle is very painful.  It's not how joints are supposed to move.

True. Walking is a great workout but one gets the most benefits when it's done properly. Whitney is so fat and carries the fat so low that she cannot flex her hips, which is the primary difference between a walk and a jog. She actually looks "better" biomechanically when she is "sprinting" (SO MANY QUOTE MARKS) because she doesn't have to flex her hips at all to do that. When she walks she has to basically swing her hips around to the side to get them forward, more of a limp than a walk. No wonder her knees are fucked, it puts a ton of lateral strain on all the joints below the hip and with her extreme weight, hooooo boy.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LivinLovinLife said:

I didn't mean it as a criticism, I'm sorry if it came across that way, Ketzel. I wouldn't have the patience for her drama.

All is good,  LIVINLOVINLIFE! I didn't take it as criticism. I just didn't want you to think I actually expected anything of Whitney, just because I gave her a real answer to her dramatic question.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, auntjess said:

Oh, oh, I went to the Facebook page.  Haven't seen your comment yet Dot, but I'm cracking up at "Have you considered being on DWTS? Or are you even allowed to, seeing as you are already a professional dancer? "

You gave me a good laugh with that one.

I was reading an article about 11 celebs who refused DWTS. Under Ann Coulter's refusal, it said she didn't have the time since they require contestants to practice 6 hrs daily & up it to 8 as the contest goes on. If you fail to practice as contracted, DWTS docks your pay. (Which can range from $100,000 to half a million, apparently depending on whether or not you are a real celebrity.)

Can you see Twit being physically able to practice even a half hour?

Her fans are such idiots.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I am so sick of the "I can't exercise because people make fun of me when I work out in public" excuse. 1) you can work out in the privacy of your own home. 2) you don't need to exercise to lose weight, you just need to eat less. 3) a lot of people think they are being judged if someone just glances their way at the gym. Not the case. Most people either have a thousand-yard stare that happens to be in your direction, or maybe they're thinking "good for her," or something. I imagine that actual bullying at the gym is extremely rare. Most people are supportive of each other, and the rest are just absorbed with their own progress/workouts.

I’m reminded of a heavy man who had his friend dress up in costumes and go with him to the gym because he felt self conscious. He did, lots of funny pics (I’m sorry you don’t see a fully robed Jedi with light saber in a gym every day) and I thought maybe this would work for her. Then I remember it would require a friend.

• Love 4

Twit has now posted an IG video of her night swim in Hawaii from which she extracted a whale-tail still a few weeks ago. She is currently waiting for Thai food to be delivered to her, Tal & Heather while they watch a scary movie.

Way to snap out of yr depression, Twit. No way would anyone say the whole thing was PHONY.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Dot said:

Can you see Twit being physically able to practice even a half hour?

Yes, thank heaven her status as a professional dancer disqualifies her.  Nice of the fan to give her an out.

• Love 5

Another particular revelation for this phony-as-fuck "depressed dancer" is that exercise--for sore joints or bum knees-- even chair exercises and especially water exercise--is helpful and  recommended for lightening your mood. Sunshine and nature help too. Get up and out. 

Twit's  pathetic and an insult to people with depression issues because she's using it to advertise her show and gain followers' attention and responses. 

Her therapist has been a waste of Glen's  money cuz that's who's been paying for it before the show  $.   She's barely worked in her life.  That could be another issue--no discernible skills. And 300 extra pounds.

It's depressing to watch her walk, or hear her struggle to breathe,  or eat ranch dressing.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Nacho said:

All of sudden she pulls depression out of her asd? While posting words over her stupid ass face??? She is FRAUDULENT!

ITA, it's so obviously a narcissistic attempt to get more attention and sympathy.  What truly depressed person would have the energy or desire to create that kind of picture of herself with the different sized fonts, etc.?  Even a mildly blue one would not even go that far.  The only sadness she feels is when the focus is not firmly on her 24/7 from thousands of her delusional followers.

• Love 6

About half an hour ago Whitney posted on Facebook that shooting for season 5 ended today and she'll let everyone know as soon as she has an air date for the new season. I wonder how long it takes to edit down those thousands of hours of video she says they record, before they have finished episodes? And I wonder whether that Facebook post about her therapy and medication, and that cry for help on instagram were actually informal surveys to see what her fans would relate to and respond to, so they could make some editorial decisions about story lines. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

And I wonder whether that Facebook post about her therapy and medication, and that cry for help on instagram were actually informal surveys to see what her fans would relate to and respond to, so they could make some editorial decisions about story lines. 

Or - heaven forbid - trying to see if they should use that as a cliffhanger/tease for Season 6?

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

About half an hour ago Whitney posted on Facebook that shooting for season 5 ended today and she'll let everyone know as soon as she has an air date for the new season.

Shooting ended? Wasn't she just a few weeks ago talking about how she had no idea if they'd even be renewed? It will be interesting to see if they try to edit the footage as if this all takes place over months.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Tosia said:

Another particular revelation for this phony-as-fuck "depressed dancer" is that exercise--for sore joints or bum knees-- even chair exercises and especially water exercise--is helpful and  recommended for lightening your mood. Sunshine and nature help too. Get up and out. 

Twit's  pathetic and an insult to people with depression issues because she's using it to advertise her show and gain followers' attention and says?

Her therapist has been a waste of Glen's  money cuz that's who's been paying for it before the show  $.   She's barely worked in her life.  That could be another issue--no discernible skills. And 300 extra pounds.

It's depressing to watch her walk, or hear her struggle to breathe,  or eat ranch dressing.

Very much concur. I've had depression issues mixed in with anorexia. I've always kept it private versus advertising for sympathy and attention (kept it a family thing, even if dysfunctional). 

Her constant clamorong for attention via a plethora of means is annoying, now she's using depression? ASSHOLE.  She's made so much stuff up I don't believe anything she claims anymore. 

Edited to add: I don't feel sorry or depressed watching her struggle. She dug her fucking hole through deception and lies. Zero empathy. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Shooting ended? Wasn't she just a few weeks ago talking about how she had no idea if they'd even be renewed? It will be interesting to see if they try to edit the footage as if this all takes place over months.

Now she's saying they've been filming since February/March. 

1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Now she's saying they've been filming since February/March. 

And her roll in the bed a couple of months ago with Jacob & viewing solar eclipse with him & Connie does verify that the production team has been in Greensboro for a while.

ETA: Isn't it adorable that Tal is showing off the nose ring matching Twit's that he now has.

Edited by Dot
ETA
1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

Well, the "night swim" was nothing but a handstand in the water.  Really easy to do.  Anyone see some actual swimming anywhere?

Pet peeve of mine, the misuse of the word "swim". When I say im going swimming, it's laps or long distance in the lake with rescue tube in tow. Not wading and talking. 

I've never seen Whitney "swim". I've seen her bob around in the water and talk a lot. 

• Love 2

"Swim" is technically a word that can also mean "float."  ("Bubbles swam on the surface of the water.")  We often think of it as an action verb.  No action going on anywhere near Whitney.  (Yes, double entendre was intentional.)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I've never seen Whitney "swim". I've seen her bob around in the water and talk a lot. 

Aqua aerobics -- daily -- would be a wonderful exercise solution for someone Twit's size who also has joint problems. Much better than swimming laps, actually, tho Twit doesn't do that either. About 3/4's of your weight is buoyed up by the water, so you get the benefit of exercising without straining yr joints.

I swear by aqua aerobics; it was all I could do for a while at 380+ #s & I keep going spring & summer for many years. Unfortunately, I can no longer climb stairs with my arthritic knees, so I had to give up my favorite form of exercise 2 years ago. (My mobile home park's pool can only be entered/exited by steps.)

• Love 2

I started aqua zumba classes this summer and it was super fun!  I got my heart rate up,  learned some new steps, made some friends,   and had a ball!  The teacher was a young woman who sings and dances professionally. She's was effervescent and made it a great time!  I would have kept it up but I have to work during the day.

So now I am doing aqua fitness 3x a week in the evening which is also friendly and fun. LOVE the pool at the rec center because it's usually tepid. I do the hot tub afterward as a treat. 

I wish I would have done these aqua classes years ago!  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Aqua aerobics -- daily -- would be a wonderful exercise solution for someone Twit's size who also has joint problems. Much better than swimming laps, actually, tho Twit doesn't do that either. About 3/4's of your weight is buoyed up by the water, so you get the benefit of exercising without straining yr joints.

I swear by aqua aerobics; it was all I could do for a while at 380+ #s & I keep going spring & summer for many years. Unfortunately, I can no longer climb stairs with my arthritic knees, so I had to give up my favorite form of exercise 2 years ago. (My mobile home park's pool can only be entered/exited by steps.)

Oh I agree this would benefit her. I simply wish she--and many others--would stop saying "swim". It's like saying you're going for a run and then standing on the street corner. 

Edited by TurtlePower
My phone hates me
  • Love 2

That "article" looks like an ad for the product.  Her "before" picture looks like it was stretched horizontally to make her look worse (not that she needed help), and the "after" is carefully crafted to make the eye look up and down (toilet paper and towels).  Also, note that the "square" tiles are not square - the photo was squished horizontally as another ploy to try to make her look thinner.  Her make-up and hair look good in that one, though.

Also, I think they plopped that background behind them; she looks no thinner sitting next to Ellen than she has in years.  Actually, I have serious doubts as to whether she and Ellen have ever been in the same room.  This looks like photoshopping.  YMMV.

I call fake.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I didn't expect her to be honest about the filming - I suspected it was going on anyway.  Maybe they told her she had to be quiet about it until they were sure they were renewing her.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Well, rumor has it that those that eat, slurp, or gobble up soup before a meal eat less. 

(Sorry, I had to snark, but I do recall hearing that before. Not the gobble up part tho.)

Prepared Soup has tons of sodium. Cream soups have fat and sugar and sodium.  Clear soups have sodium and preservatives.

Make your own.

Twit's out of luck unless she learns to cook healthy. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Ha!  You are right about your doubts that she and Ellen have ever been in the same room.  Found this which is the same image of her that is in the ad.  

IMG_0044.JPG

I really appreciate your 2 shares, @Donut Bear. With good stuff like this, I hope you're now out of the shadows permanently.

I don't read Us mag but know it exists. Is this "special report" something they do strictly on-line for advertising bucks? I can't imagine it actually appeared in the mag's Oct 23 issue without a huge banner saying "ADVERTISEMENT."

Twit hasn't had a waistline in the 4 years of her show. Right there, it's enuf to yell, "Fake."

But I've never heard the stuff about Lennie, have y'all?

I wonder if any of the Nit-Whits have seen this. First Twit is struggling to lose weight. Then she doesn't care how fat she gets. Now she is taking a magic potion to lose weight. The rabid fans' heads would be spinning if only they were able to discern the ambiguity.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 2

What was the origin of the soup photo? If she and her mother are covering the labels it's a pretty bad ad, but otherwise it's just the two of them smiling, proudly holding cans of soup, in a bare white room? She's gone off her rocker.  

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:26 AM, ClareWalks said:

She's just a big tease to her stans.  She wanted them on pins and needles as to whether or not they'd see her in another season.  She has no problems lying to them, as we well know.  After all, fake relationships, fake dance competitions, fake pregnancies, etc.  Blah.

• Love 2

The whole thing thing is a fake. The "report" never had anything to do with US Weekly (if you look at the website name, it purports to be from something called "total health choice.com."  I've seen this with Melissa McCarthy, Gwen Stefani and others. Scammers shilling "garcinia," weight loss snake oil.

49 minutes ago, Dot said:

I don't read Us mag but know it exists. Is this "special report" something they do strictly on-line for advertising bucks? I can't imagine it actually appeared in the mag's Oct 23 issue without a huge banner saying "ADVERTISEMENT."

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3

Out of curiosity I read a WebMD article about garcinia cambogia. It says the product is not particularly effective, should only be taken after consultation with your doc, can damage the liver, and has serious side effects for anyone who is taking meds for high cholesterol or diabetes 2. (Which would be all the fatties I know.)

So once again Twit is promoting dangerous health advice albeit this time by getting payment for sponsoring a product we all know she doesn't use. But her vulnerable and stupid fans don't, and her "advice" is gonna kill one of them some day.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, qqererer said:

Again I'd like to point out that it's a scam ad created by a scam company to sell scam weightloss products online.  It has nothing to do with Whitney.

If we're going to snark, please lets focus on doing it well.

Her name & photo can't be used in an ad without permission and, I'm sure, compensation.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Out of curiosity I read a WebMD article about garcinia cambogia. It says the product is not particularly effective, should only be taken after consultation with your doc, can damage the liver, and has serious side effects for anyone who is taking meds for high cholesterol or diabetes 2. (Which would be all the fatties I know.)

So once again Twit is promoting dangerous health advice albeit this time by getting payment for sponsoring a product we all know she doesn't use. But her vulnerable and stupid fans don't, and her "advice" is gonna kill one of them some day.

I know a girl who bought that "weight loss coffee" with that shit in it. It took literally biting my tongue to not scream "IT'S A FUCKING SCAM, IDIOT." It amazes me how people will try everything *except what actually works* to lose weight.

• Love 1