Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

If they are casting her boyfriends, why can’t they ever find people that actually look enthused to interact with her.

Actors with that range of ability are too expensive?  It's more likely that the type of man who is willing to fake being the lead's love interest on a "reality" show is someone who doesn't have much going on in his own life, and thinks it would be fun to be on TV, travel, earn some money, and maybe jump start his own show business career. Whitney being Whitney, I imagine it wouldn't take long for any man to lose enthusiasm for the deal he's made.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Dot said:

He probably has the panties nailed to his bedroom ceiling.

0A258BBA-3C80-4288-A28F-469226142F17.thumb.jpeg.47b2f1de5c09872200ba1502ca183155.jpeg

@Dot are you referencing the poster she had of her dad?   See, it’s things like that and  this I just don’t get.  It’s not really funny, it’s weird. She has this photographer that seems to follow her around almost everywhere, and damn near everybody is “photographer” with their cell phones nowadays.  She must have a ton of things to post and she chooses this. I thought she’d be talking about this cruise a little more too. Well Chase is, so maybe that counts. In the grand scheme of realty “stars” Whitney is probably not that bad.  I think she may have no boundaries and I miss whenever she snipes at fans but I’m comparing her to the messes on the Real Housewives and Sister Wives.  Although I’d pay to watch a TLC crossover of Whitney on Sister Wives as a fifth wife.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Let’s also not miss that her contact name for her father is Dadwee. If she was able to see this text from 5 years ago either she posted this somewhere, like FB, back then because she thought it was so funny and it appeared today as a memory or she spends her time scouring her ancient texts looking for times she was super immature. Either way, it’s really sad. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Actors with that range of ability are too expensive?  It's more likely that the type of man who is willing to fake being the lead's love interest on a "reality" show is someone who doesn't have much going on in his own life, and thinks it would be fun to be on TV, travel, earn some money, and maybe jump start his own show business career. Whitney being Whitney, I imagine it wouldn't take long for any man to lose enthusiasm for the deal he's made.

Well, I'd certainly be slightly more inclined to think he might be her bf IF he actually posted about *her* on *his*  IG. 

***more info in the smalltalk thread***

• Love 2

Yep, @Irate Panda, I was referencing the Dadwee poster above Twit's Greensboro bed.

I wonder if she moved the poster to Charlotte. If so, did Chase have to climb a ladder to reinstall it? I wonder how he feels about having Dadwee's eyes on him as he performs his contractural duties?

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 4

Hello Instagram users.  Help me out here.  What is the rationale for posting pictures of yourself over and over and over -  usually photoshopped or least culled for the best look.  Who cares about this?  Why does anyone want to see Whitney, or anyone for that matter, a hundred times.  I suppose it might be interesting to see photos of things that people you care about are doing -  but selfies of Whitney?? Why?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Hello Instagram users.  Help me out here.  What is the rationale for posting pictures of yourself over and over and over -  usually photoshopped or least culled for the best look.  Who cares about this?  Why does anyone want to see Whitney, or anyone for that matter, a hundred times.  I suppose it might be interesting to see photos of things that people you care about are doing -  but selfies of Whitney?? Why?

I actually try to be fair to Whitney (most of the time) so I’ll attempt to answer this without being intentionally snarky about her.

1. She does have some fans that care or at least pretend to care what she is doing and probably enjoy interacting with her.

2. She is trying to make money off IG either directly or indirectly by promoting her show, whatever she’s doing with Ryan and Todd on these websites, attempts to be an IG influencer.

3. She’s somewhat narcissistic and enjoys the compliments her fans throw at her. I mean even people not on tv try and stunt on IG.  I don’t get it, but they do it. 

4. It probably is at least encouraged by TLC to have an online presence, although not necessarily IG.

5.  She seems somewhat stunted in her maturity, so posting a million photos of yourself either photoshopped or not, probably seems like a good idea to her.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Donut Bear said:

My daughter is on it all the time as are all of her peers. They love to see where their friends are, what they’re doing (no matter how mundane); what they’re wearing; how they styled it: how they got their nails done, etc. of course, my daughter is 15.

I don’t much understand the appeal for adults. I have it and never use it.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

My daughter is on it all the time as are all of her peers. They love to see where their friends are, what they’re doing (no matter how mundane); what they’re wearing; how they styled it: how they got their nails done, etc. of course, my daughter is 15.

I don’t much understand the appeal for adults. I have it and never use it.

I can see why a D-list celeb like Twit uses it. It permits her to show TLC that she has a half-million followers which is pretty impressive for a low-rent cable channel. The WAY she often uses IG is what I find problematic.

• Love 2

The ones paying good $$$ for this drivel have more money than sense, obviously. And after viewing this stoopid video, is it just me or does Twit look even BIGGER??  I recently had eye surgery, so maybe I'm just now seeing her as she really is. Who knows.  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

The ones paying good $$$ for this drivel have more money than sense, obviously. And after viewing this stoopid video, is it just me or does Twit look even BIGGER??  I recently had eye surgery, so maybe I'm just now seeing her as she really is. Who knows.  

She looks smaller than in Hawai’i but doesn’t look any different despite all these workouts, but she doesn’t claim that’s what the workouts are for anyway, so I think your eyes are seeing her unedited  unlike in some of her photos.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

People are paying for that???

I don’t understand why anyone would pay for this. Even if you want something like that, it’s just so poorly done. I wouldn’t personally want the NoBsActive stuff but I understand why people do. From the samples I’ve seen Ryan takes it very seriously and is trying to do an effective and professional job, at least as much as it possible when Twit the Twerker is involved. But this dance stuff is just beyond stupid. 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t understand why anyone would pay for this. Even if you want something like that, it’s just so poorly done. I wouldn’t personally want the NoBsActive stuff but I understand why people do. From the samples I’ve seen Ryan takes it very seriously and is trying to do an effective and professional job, at least as much as it possible when Twit the Twerker is involved. But this dance stuff is just beyond stupid. 

I think the workout videos are ok too, but only because of Ryan.  The problem with the dance stuff is Todd ain’t no Ryan, meaning Whitney needs somebody to offer something in the video that might be worth paying for.  Todd really can’t dance either, he’s just mobile.  Ryan at least attempts to make the videos look like an actual business product.  Todd and Whitney seem like 15 year olds filming themselves with an iPhone.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

People are paying for that???

That’s what I was wondering. I hope that’s a “blooper” because it is extremely unprofessional and only stupid people will pay for it. Not to mention she has nothing to teach anyway. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I think the workout videos are ok too, but only because of Ryan.  The problem with the dance stuff is Todd ain’t no Ryan, meaning Whitney needs somebody to offer something in the video that might be worth paying for.  Todd really can’t dance either, he’s just mobile.  Ryan at least attempts to make the videos look like an actual business product.  Todd and Whitney seem like 15 year olds filming themselves with an iPhone.

I agree. The difference between the two products really highlights what happens when the work is left up to Whitney. Ryan works hard to make the workout stuff decent. From what we’ve seen he plans the workouts, markets the product, and I do think he cares about getting overweight people moving. It might not be something I’d pay for but for those in the target group I can see it being a step in the right direction.  But with the dance stuff the work is on Whitney and she is lazy. She thinks its enough to show up and wiggle her ass. Todd isn’t going to do the work even if he wanted to because Whitney won’t take direction from Todd. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Esme said:

She is actually wearing a sports bra from Torrid. It is not lacy but has a galaxy print. 

B816E11D-F04C-4859-AEEC-57F3E8E4427F.png

I don't see a pic of the lined, galaxy bra you refer to. But her Thanksgiving bra sure looked lacy to me. And unlined.

ETA: I just went to the Torrid website & looked at the pic of the galaxy pattern bra. That is NOT the bra Twit wore on TG. I stand by my assertion that she was in a black, lacy, unlined bra.

Edited by Dot

Twit is not only lazy; she is fat. Super obese, in fact. She doesn't do Ryan's exercises correctly b/c she can't. And we know she can't dance.

I watched the PBS production of "42nd Street" this weekend. It's a Broadway musical about producing a Broadway play. There is concern about the woman cast as the star: she can't dance. So someone suggests a solution: "We'll surround her with lots of other women & have her wave her arms."

Sound like anyone we know?

• LOL 10

Aren’t there two different “videos”? The Thanksgiving one was an Instagram Live, this is where the lacy “see through”/unlined bra mentions first came up.  The second is this exercise/dance or whatever this video is suppose to be with the galaxy bra.  Two different videos with two different bras.  

3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Aren’t there two different “videos”? The Thanksgiving one was an Instagram Live, this is where the lacy “see through”/unlined bra mentions first came up.  The second is this exercise/dance or whatever this video is suppose to be with the galaxy bra.  Two different videos with two different bras.  

I think there are. The quoted video was one I commented on back in July in which Whitney was shaking her ass and wearing only a bra that to me does not have a sports bra feel to it at all. I found the entire thing vulgar and inappropriate. I think the one Dot is referring to is a different one. 

Bottom line is that Whit needs to put on clothes.

• Love 4

The Thanksgiving one, which was a long time ago, so it’s not like I have it committed to memory, wasn’t an exercise/dance video.  I didn’t watch it but saw a minute or two of it.  It was Whitney, Ryan and another guy, not Chase prepping Thanksgiving dinner.  Whitney started out in a whole outfit with shirt. Since she says she’s always hot I’m guessing that’s why her shirt came off.  One of the reasons I think the bra could of been lacy/unlined was somebody on here I believed said she was telling Ryan to keep the camera higher on her face or something of the sort. If it were this sports bra I can’t see her caring if her bra showed, we’ve seen her in those a million times.  I don’t have her undergarments committed to memory, but that’s what I recall being posted on here and/or IG.  Anybody who actually saw the Thanksgiving Live please correct anything I may have misremembered.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Esme said:

I’m curious do you feel that she needs to put on more clothes because of her size? I am simply trying to understand where your opinion is coming from. Thank you 

Just throwing in my two cents, for me Whitney’s size doesn’t influence my opinion on her clothing or lack there of.  It’s the setting or situation.  It’s also that usually everyone else around her is almost always fully clothed.    I mean I’ve been to a lot of dinners at friends, and never just walked around in my bra. I’d have thought it weird if the guy who was making their TG dinner just randomly ripped his shirt off too.  Yes, it is more common for men to be shirtless, but I’d think Dude, we’re having TG dinner put a shirt on and we are on the Internet full of strangers watching.  FWIW I don’t hate Whitney and her clothing choices are pretty low on things I question about her.  As far as “judging”, she’s on a tv show.  People are going to comment/judge/compliment/critiqued people on these shows. 

Eta: I don’t hate Whitney because I don’t know her, but I do “hate” or get irritated with her behavior.  If you are really asking for a class, FWIW Buddy often annoys the hell out of me too.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Esme said:

I’m curious do you feel that she needs to put on more clothes because of her size? I am simply trying to understand where your opinion is coming from. Thank you 

I think she needs to put on clothes because people wear clothes in public. As Panda pointed out, she is always the least dressed person in the room. She is almost always grossly inappropriately dressed. For me it doesn’t have anything to do with her weight, but for her it does. She has an immature approach to sex and sexuality. She thinks being 1/2 naked makes her attractive and sensual. If you criticize her inappropriate dress she automatically says it’s only because she’s fat. It’s not. It’s because she’s dressed inappropriately, but she uses her weight as a weapon to excuse any behavior and protect her from criticism. It’s her ultimate deflection mechanism. Nope - no criticism could possibly be accurate. It has to be because she’s fat. 

• Love 16
17 hours ago, Esme said:

Also throwing in my couple cents: Whitney is ALWAYS behaving inappropriately. She seems to feel this makes her appear confident when it actually is doing the opposite. Her lack of clothing in questionable situations makes her come across as incredibly insecure and juvenile. She’s doing her overweight female counterparts no favors by acting like a barely-dressed circus clown. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think she needs to put on clothes because people wear clothes in public. As Panda pointed out, she is always the least dressed person in the room. She is almost always grossly inappropriately dressed. For me it doesn’t have anything to do with her weight, but for her it does. She has an immature approach to sex and sexuality. She thinks being 1/2 naked makes her attractive and sensual. If you criticize her inappropriate dress she automatically says it’s only because she’s fat. It’s not. It’s because she’s dressed inappropriately, but she uses her weight as a weapon to excuse any behavior and protect her from criticism. It’s her ultimate deflection mechanism. Nope - no criticism could possibly be accurate. It has to be because she’s fat. 

I disagree, in part. I don't think she goes around half dressed because she thinks it's senshul. I think that leggings and a bra are the quickest, easiest thing for her to put on, and she's too lazy to put on anything that requires effort. 

• Love 2

I wonder how full her cruise is? How many people from last year signed up again? It seemed to me there was quite a bit of markup. New dynamics with Ryan and her "boo" Chase?   

4 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I disagree, in part. I don't think she goes around half dressed because she thinks it's senshul. I think that leggings and a bra are the quickest, easiest thing for her to put on, and she's too lazy to put on anything that requires effort. 

Sports bra, easy overhead, I dont think she can reach around to hook a regular bra unless she has someone do it for her

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Sports bra, easy overhead, I dont think she can reach around to hook a regular bra unless she has someone do it for her

Ah, but she does have someone to do it for her. Remember THIS instagram post? 🙂

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Esme said:

I’m not sure if you are still around but I’d like to ask you why it seems to bother you that people expect Whitney to wear clothes. In my day to day life, including going to workout, I do not see people just in a bra and leggings. It’s not considered appropriate attire for really anything and yet it’s what Whitney wears 98% of the time. So I’m a little confused why you seem surprised that people find that inappropriate. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m not sure if you are still around but I’d like to ask you why it seems to bother you that people expect Whitney to wear clothes. In my day to day life, including going to workout, I do not see people just in a bra and leggings. It’s not considered appropriate attire for really anything and yet it’s what Whitney wears 98% of the time. So I’m a little confused why you seem surprised that people find that inappropriate. 

Can I add to this that, just because a site selling an item labels it a "sports bra" doesn't necessarily mean it's an accurate label. I think a general assumption is that a sports bra is designed to secure a woman's breasts firmly in place,  protecting them from bouncing and chafing and otherwise causing discomfort or embarrassment during exercise. Whatever Whitney was wearing in that July video clip with Ryan and Cort was not doing anything for her that a sports bra is expected to do.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Can I add to this that, just because a site selling an item labels it a "sports bra" doesn't necessarily mean it's an accurate label. I think a general assumption is that a sports bra is designed to secure a woman's breasts firmly in place,  protecting them from bouncing and chafing and otherwise causing discomfort or embarrassment during exercise. Whatever Whitney was wearing in that July video clip with Ryan and Cort was not doing anything for her that a sports bra is expected to do.

Sports bras come in varying levels of support, for various sports. Average size women who engage in sports such as running, volleyball, etc need a "high impact" rated bra. An average woman doing only the elliptical machine or stair climber can get by with a "light support" sports bra. 

Heavier women should always buy one level greater than what is called for by the activity. Ditto for those of us with big hooters (not Whitney's issue). 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder how full her cruise is? How many people from last year signed up again? It seemed to me there was quite a bit of markup. New dynamics with Ryan and her "boo" Chase?   

I was wondering about the cruise too....she doesn’t seem to be shilling it as much as last years.   Is it more expensive or is it because she has more of the tag along gang going?  I wonder if her parents andHunter are going.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Sports bras come in varying levels of support, for various sports. Average size women who engage in sports such as running, volleyball, etc need a "high impact" rated bra. An average woman doing only the elliptical machine or stair climber can get by with a "light support" sports bra. 

Heavier women should always buy one level greater than what is called for by the activity. Ditto for those of us with big hooters (not Whitney's issue). 

I’m not even large chested and I hate the bounce (34 b/c). I’ve yet to find a sport bra that cements them in place.  Even the high end ones don’t do what they promise, so I’ve given up spending $80 on a running bra that can’t do its job. 

I hate to defend Whitney but given I have problems at a smaller size I can’t imagine how hard it is for the bigger ladies. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I’m not even large chested and I hate the bounce (34 b/c). I’ve yet to find a sport bra that cements them in place.  Even the high end ones don’t do what they promise, so I’ve given up spending $80 on a running bra that can’t do its job. 

I hate to defend Whitney but given I have problems at a smaller size I can’t imagine how hard it is for the bigger ladies. 

You could try this....

https://www.champion.com/shop/champion/champion-the-absolute-max-sports-bra-b1095?categoryId=21228

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I get that it’s hard to find a good sports bra. I’m a 36 DDD and I’m almost 6 feet tall. Most of the better sports bras are the one piece, over the head, not adjustable kind made for people a lot shorter than me. So I get it. She has legitimate reasons for not having a good bra. BUT.... she doesn’t have a legitimate reason for not wearing a shirt over her bra - whether it’s a good bra or a crappy bra. At the very least a workout tank - often where you can see the bra - but it’s still a shirt. Even for workouts the vast majority of people (of any size) wear some kind of shirt covering unless they are running or doing hot yoga. Whit does neither of these.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I get that it’s hard to find a good sports bra. I’m a 36 DDD and I’m almost 6 feet tall. Most of the better sports bras are the one piece, over the head, not adjustable kind made for people a lot shorter than me. So I get it. She has legitimate reasons for not having a good bra. BUT.... she doesn’t have a legitimate reason for not wearing a shirt over her bra - whether it’s a good bra or a crappy bra. At the very least a workout tank - often where you can see the bra - but it’s still a shirt. Even for workouts the vast majority of people (of any size) wear some kind of shirt covering unless they are running or doing hot yoga. Whit does neither of these.

Never have i seen any woman wear just a sports bra and leggings unless its hot yoga. 

• Love 3

To be fair, the other fitness influencers on Insta generally wear a cute sports bra and leggings in all of their videos. I assume that’s what she fancies herself to be. However, I have to believe they dress in regular clothes for general life living. 

• Love 4
On 10/31/2019 at 4:57 PM, Ketzel said:

Why did she caption it "love at first bite?" Did she mean to post  @krushin's parody picture (the one where Chase is turned into a giant croissant) but put this one up by mistake? 🙂

I have been super busy and haven’t checked this forum in a while, but thank you for pointing that out.  I cackled out loud when I saw her caption on Instagram 

6 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What is going through Twits mind about the cruise

image.png.71e51f508fdf90e9d6906a14be5ed1eb.png

The pictures you found of them are just perfect for this. I needed a laugh, thanks 

• Love 2

Today's video is another "instructional" one from nobsdance. More arm waving, breast caressing, crotch touching. 

I think she's having problems selling her "dance" instructional videos, so she's adding short clips to IG to shill it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Today's video is another "instructional" one from nobsdance. More arm waving, breast caressing, crotch touching. 

I think she's having problems selling her "dance" instructional videos, so she's adding short clips to IG to shill it. 

i just watched it.  I doubt there's a lot of people willing to pay for that.  Todd looks ridiculous at the end with his leaps and spins.  Twit of course has to rub her breasts and wiggle her ass, yawn.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Either that, or she has the itchies from not bathing . . . The senshul body rubbing (I.e., breast, crotch) is an artistic cover up . . . I think she just “went with it.”

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I think her dance videos are actually working against her. Who could look at today's sample & think, "I wants me a piece o' that!" I suspect the online  dance grift is heading the way of the online clothing store grift.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Dot said:

I think her dance videos are actually working against her. Who could look at today's sample & think, "I wants me a piece o' that!" I suspect the online  dance grift is heading the way of the online clothing store grift.

I agree. Her FB group for dance still has less than 100 members. The videos just make it worse. I think the nobsactive is reasonably successful but really only because of Ryan. Whit may have attracted people to it but the work Ryan puts in is what keeps them there. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I just can’t get over her IG comments sometimes. Today there is a comment that says ‘look at those glutes’. 

Yes, look at them. They're ginormous, headed into butt-wing territory. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Dot said:

Maybe if she was selling dance instruction on how to cha cha or jitterbug or waltz or tango, people might be able to use the information.  But really who would ever need to learn to dance as in that video, where would you ever do it?  Really stupid idea. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Maybe if she was selling dance instruction on how to cha cha or jitterbug or waltz or tango, people might be able to use the information.  But really who would ever need to learn to dance as in that video, where would you ever do it?  Really stupid idea. 

Do people ever dance like that? I’ve never really been to clubs and the few times I have was a couple of decades ago but that stuff doesn’t even seem like club dancing. It seems more like something a narcissistic z list realty “star” would do in front of a mirror before she wacks off. 

• LOL 4

There is no way to express how genuinely, embarrassingly bad Whitney and Todd's technical dance skills are.

For anyone who wants to check out a truly skilled choreographer taking on Lizzo's "Boys," check out Brian Friedman's YouTube video - Brian (who has a build somewhat similar to Todd's) choreographs a solo for himself, then for a duo, a trio . . .  Watch the duo  (Sean and Kaycee) and think of Whitney and Todd . .  🙂

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

There is no way to express how genuinely, embarrassingly bad Whitney and Todd's technical dance skills are.

For anyone who wants to check out a truly skilled choreographer taking on Lizzo's "Boys," check out Brian Friedman's YouTube video - Brian (who has a build somewhat similar to Todd's) choreographs a solo for himself, then for a duo, a trio . . .  Watch the duo  (Sean and Kaycee) and think of Whitney and Todd . .  🙂

Since I'm old & totally out of it, all this hip-hop dance -- is that what it is? -- reminds me of Elaine's dancing on Seinfeld.

Nevertheless, the contrast between Twit & Brian is striking.

But I also agree with those who have wondered: how do you take these moves onto the dance floor at a clurb?

• LOL 2