Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I NEVER bother anyone that is shooting themselves for video or a selfie.

That would be rude.

-----

I'd take being ignored at a table as a sign of me just being NOT that interesting to the people around me.

Where is Vicki (OC) to help Erika buy a clue when you need her? LOL tumblr_ndhuxpjuua1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

---------------

Oh, so you DON'T want to be seen with a panty line, yet you wave your fucking dirty, e coli saturated underwear thru the air, like it's New Year's Eve?

I am thinking panties was the theme.  Unless of course you don't have any.

• Love 3

I'd rather NOT know you are wearing any than for you to handle you underwear and then go touching door knobs or shit around a public place/club or restaurant.

I have to apologize, but I have seen some nasty shit/infections/diseases that could have been prevented.

A nurse epidemiologist came to me to help her get some info on the people in an operating room during some procedures where the patients came down with some VICIOUS infections. We found the common  denominator right off the bat. It was an anesthesiologist that was infecting people.

So, they put someone in the room with him to watch him and guess what?

He was going commando under the scrubs and scratching his ass during the operations - then touching the equipment and patient.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Umm, I am puzzled why she said they were "ignoring her" when PK was actually talking to the person (a guy) sitting on his right? Was he supposed to only talk to her and no one else? LOL

Of course. EVERYTHING is supposed to be focused on ErICKa, the conceited b.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

As a poster with an alter ego, let me give you some insight. I confuse myself!!!

Hope this brought some clarity.

funny-gif-cat-bunny-tail.gif

I went searching around the interwebs and found the 90 second clip of Rinna dancing on the table on the boat. Throwback Sunday...please enjoy

giphy.gif

Hey where is everybody going? Bad KungFuKitty…bad girl!

The kitty pic - PERFECT depiction of ErICKa.

5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Throwback Sunday

She nailed it. That's the loser gold digger ErICKa.

Edited by lololol
  • Love 2

I find it kind of sad that Erika needs to constantly take pics of herself (after the performance in Greece, etc) and seems to always be the one who needs the attention.    She's all glammed up, with nowhere to go.  All by herself, most of the time, and no one who matters to her, to notice.  The other women have husbands who compliment them, pay attention to them, stand up for them.   She seems to have Mikey to tell her she's fabulous, unless it's the once a week date night with Tom.  How sad, and how lonely.

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I find it kind of sad that Erika needs to constantly take pics of herself (after the performance in Greece, etc) and seems to always be the one who needs the attention.    She's all glammed up, with nowhere to go.  All by herself, most of the time, and no one who matters to her, to notice.  The other women have husbands who compliment them, pay attention to them, stand up for them.   She seems to have Mikey to tell her she's fabulous, unless it's the once a week date night with Tom.  How sad, and how lonely.

I do agree, it is sad/lonely but it was what she signed on for when she married him. It's not like his life as an Attorney was slower back when they met/married.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I don't know but LuAnn might start making out with you. Just be cool about it, don't be all, like, uncool...

Especially if it's a TOM cat... 

I'll be here all week... Try the chicken and don't forget to tip your waitress

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Someone had a lot of time on his hands and did this Kyle/LVP mash up: 

Have we seen this Hong Kong look yet? 

No! Eden looks like she is about to walk the streets for her next "date", Eileen looks like the high class "date", Lisa looks like she is going to a naughty business meeting as the "boss" and Kyle looks like the happy tourist "date"! LOL

• Love 5
On 3/25/2017 at 3:41 PM, Trooper York said:

I think it is kind of interesting that the guys who post here like Erika and think she is very sexy.

Most of the women not so much. 

Interesting.

I findher to be a nag.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No! Eden looks like she is about to walk the streets for her next "date", Eileen looks like the high class "date", Lisa looks like she is going to a naughty business meeting as the "boss" and Kyle looks like the happy tourist "date"! LOL

Must be the straples tube looking dresses that  Eileen likes to wear. 

they don't do anything for her but she seems to love 'em.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Trooper York said:

We don't know what she goes through every night. Is it possible that her son had a close call recently? Or that someone in his division did? 

Erika definitely was over the top. But as we have said when you add jetlag, booze and bitches you don't really like but have to hang around for a paycheck....well stuff happens. It got real in a hurry. You got to see Erika the waitress who snagged a multi-millionaire. 

I thought it only made her seem more human and relate-able to us peons. She scratched her way to where she is and no pseudo-brit grifter can harsh her mellow without getting bitch slapped into oblivion. 

I don't mean to belittle her fear of losing her son, but wasn't her reaction to Eileen a tad delayed?  It started fairly calm 'Let's not do that' and 'I don't have to forgive anyone' and then suddenly connected the dots 'Hey my child could be killed, Eileen is the devil!'  I understand her fear may be real, but her reaction to Eileen, a bit contrived.  

• Love 10

Honestly, even if it wasn't contrived, it was awful. She shamed Eileen for something Eileen wasn't even doing. 

I think most everyone can understand and relate to Erika's fear for her son.  But the grown up thing to do is to say, "I am so worried about my son." Just be honest about it; the vast majority of viewers could relate to that. Erika can't though because she has some ridiculous prejudice against people who cry. She mistakes emotion for weakness, and way deep down, inside the box that has ZERO FUCKS bejewelled on the top of it, she is really afraid other people's judgments, imo.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Rinna has been feral since her first season and people (except Kyle-she claimed Rinna wasn't blameless) gave her excuses.  There are some things apologies won't cover and just because they fall out of Rinna's mouth easily, without any sincerity, doesn't mean others set the bar that low.  There are areas where one doesn't tread and I felt bad for Dorit, PK and the kids.  The next line of attack from Rinna will be Dorit protested too much or that her response wasn't quick enough.  What is seems to me, is Rinna is maybe protesting too much the issue of her use of "pills".  No one digs that deep unless they have a problem. Here is where I agree with LVP-don't give a outlandish statement legs-in this case Rinna created a scenario where she is being accused of something she just isn't.  She did the same thing with the "what did Harry do" nonsense.  She was the one bringing up "fucking the dog".  The conversation was about Harry being sober for three years. 

Oh, I'm quite sure Rinna will try whatever she can to spin this and make Dorit look bad.  Also, when Rinna said, "all you have to say is no."  All I could think is no she doesn't.  Some things don't even deserve a response and this is one of them.  It also really irritated me that Erika, who was all up in arms over the mere mention of her adult son working in his chosen profession, sat back and smirked while Rinna went for Dorit's throat and put two little children in a possibly precarious situation.  For me, this took a very dark turn.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Great post - I agree with you, completely!!  And, reading this, I got a vision of Erika Jayne as Nora Desmond!   ;-)

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, mochamajesty said:

I didn't know about the green posts, either - thanks!

I find that I cannot 'like' posts - is there something wrong with the website?  I click on the heart and nothing happens.

Hmm, the like feature is working for me. Is there still a number of likes restriction? Have you been reading and liking a lot of posts in a 24 hour period? Could it be that?

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Jel said:

Hmm, the like feature is working for me. Is there still a number of likes restriction? Have you been reading and liking a lot of posts in a 24 hour period? Could it be that?

Maybe. I wasn't aware there was a restriction on likes.

50 minutes ago, mochamajesty said:

I find that I cannot 'like' posts - is there something wrong with the website?  I click on the heart and nothing happens.

Honestly, the website will just glitch sometimes and you'll get that message. If you take a look, you'll see that it will often let you click the heart after the error message.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mochamajesty said:

Take note these comments are coming from an IdgiTech (a nickname for someone who is Technically challenged)

Have you been able to like posts before? If so, than it might just be a systems glitch and you need to refresh your page.

Something I have done - is I click on the heart and when it doesn't increase the number of likes I get click happy and click it again - so I end up thinking I liked a post but I went and deleted my own like.

What I try to do is click the heart button and then hit refresh button of the tab (circular arrow at the top of the tab)

But as a IdgiTech I sometimes forget and end up on someone's profile page.

Hope I didn't confuzzle you more

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Jel said:

Lol KFB! I knew she reminded me of someone in that pic!

1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry

raw

Is that you in my music video waiting for your turn to leap?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I don't mean to belittle her fear of losing her son, but wasn't her reaction to Eileen a tad delayed?  It started fairly calm 'Let's not do that' and 'I don't have to forgive anyone' and then suddenly connected the dots 'Hey my child could be killed, Eileen is the devil!'  I understand her fear may be real, but her reaction to Eileen, a bit contrived.  

I think we need to know more about the context of when this came up. She could be out of her mind and out of control. Or something might have been going on at the time that would make her super sensitive and touchy. I don't know.

Unlike many I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

• Love 2
On 3/26/2017 at 8:54 AM, Yolo said:

That is you're opinion and that's ok, but I stand by what I said. It's a tad to thick on here regarding Ericka. 

IMO of course!

LOL seriously! Like some are being paid by the post to bash EG/EJ. LOL its my opinion of course.

On 3/25/2017 at 9:40 AM, Kokapetl said:

I was a little surprised to hear she'd never visited Hong Kong before. 

Did Kyle do the museum option in Amsterdam, or did she go shopping?

Kyle shops - that's what she does. Kyle never has given the impression of leaning toward the intellectual.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sarivon said:

LOL seriously! Like some are being paid by the post to bash EG/EJ. LOL its my opinion of course.

I know right. If I could only get paid for my posts about Carole Radziwill I could retire. 

• Love 2
On 3/25/2017 at 9:25 AM, AndySmith said:

Passive-aggressive bitchiness disguised as I was being sarcastic!/It was a joke!/I'm using British humor!/Whatever! 

Hahahaha love this!!!

Just now, Trooper York said:

I know right. If I could only get paid for my posts about Carole Radziwill I could retire. 

Every city and every season -- certain targets for bashing, certsain targets for propping. But at least there's no subtlety about it! IMO.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink

Like it doesn't exist

raw

I LOVE your videos @KungFuBunny!!  They're so entertaining and much sexier than any of Erika's tripe!!!  

BTW --- you are truly serving chandelier realness in this one!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

I think we need to know more about the context of when this came up. She could be out of her mind and out of control. Or something might have been going on at the time that would make her super sensitive and touchy. I don't know.

Unlike many I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

Erika has already said she overreacted so there really is no benefit of the doubt.  Just once let one I would love for someone to be honest and no one demand they give a pint of blood. Eileen quickly amended her original statement and changed it to heinous crime.  So Erika although a bit of an understatement is good.

Who put the Erickas in the defensive mode?  Rinna by her intentionally telling Dorit someone at dinner in Mexico squealed on her.  Doesn't take a Phi Beta Kappa to figure out the Erikas were the source.  Erika saying, "it doesn't matter who said it," cemented the deal.  The only reason it is even relevant is the Erikas were on pretty high ground when stating, "the more you talk about shit the worse it gets", and then proceeds to exactly what bugs her about Dorit.  I also think given what the Erikas have let us in on, worse thing for her was to around those three morons on the way home.  Rinna spiking the ball in the end zone about flipping Dorit off and telling her to fuck off, wasn't what was needed.  All it did was heighten an already angry Erickas.

Who decided to amp up the Erikas at dinner?  Rinna.  That is when the Erikas should have listened to Kyle and LVP and let the warring factions have a semi-private conversation.  But no, Rinna wanted drama and another shot at Dorit.  By dinner the Erikas were all over the place, interrupting, "what about me?", and "my marriage," "slut" "whore" and finally not accepting the apology under any conditions or circumstances.

What the Erikas regret is showing who she is and isn't the picture she tries to paint.    

• Love 12
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink

Like it doesn't exist

raw

LOL don't say that to her in person or she might flip out. I look like SIA, DUDE???? What the eff???

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink

Like it doesn't exist

raw

Because, you light up our lives?

---------

I used to look at cat videos like that while I was at work and they were REALLY funny -

Until I realized MY CAT was at home, unsupervised. : 0

• Love 5
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Take note these comments are coming from an IdgiTech (a nickname for someone who is Technically challenged)

Have you been able to like posts before? If so, than it might just be a systems glitch and you need to refresh your page.

Something I have done - is I click on the heart and when it doesn't increase the number of likes I get click happy and click it again - so I end up thinking I liked a post but I went and deleted my own like.

What I try to do is click the heart button and then hit refresh button of the tab (circular arrow at the top of the tab)

But as a IdgiTech I sometimes forget and end up on someone's profile page.

Hope I didn't confuzzle you more

Ya know, that may be exactly what happened lol.

It seems to be working now. Thanks everyone!

• Love 2

She might regret showing "who she really is." Of course all of us are many things. We all contain multitudes. 

She is a wife. A mother. A show girl. A sexual being. A bitch sometimes. A good friend other times. 

Everyone tries to put out a persona. Especially in the Housewives game. When the mask slips....you get regret.

Erika let the tough broad who got her where she is today slip. She did't like the look. She admitted she was wrong and over reacted.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

She might regret showing "who she really is." Of course all of us are many things. We all contain multitudes. 

She is a wife. A mother. A show girl. A sexual being. A bitch sometimes. A good friend other times. 

Everyone tries to put out a persona. Especially in the Housewives game. When the mask slips....you get regret.

Erika let the tough broad who got her where she is today slip. She did't like the look. She admitted she was wrong and over reacted.

She hasn't said she was wrong-just that she overreacted.  I am assuming an apology will ensue.  This being the Rh that could be a very big assumption.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

LOL don't say that to her in person or she might flip out. I look like SIA, DUDE???? What the eff???

sia-apple-1.gif

I don't want to end up in Eden's souvenir attic. You know that "love" jar she gave to Harry Hamlin? I think she has a bunch of them on a shelf in her attic containing human organs...

If she invites you over

Freaked-Out-Breakfest-Running-Away.gif

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika has already said she overreacted so there really is no benefit of the doubt.  

Sure there really is. Viewer perception and viewer preference, allow for benefit of the doubt esp since all these women say one thing and then insist it meant something else. 

1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

Exactly.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, sarivon said:

Sure there really is. Viewer perception and viewer preference, allow for benefit of the doubt esp since all these women say one thing and then insist it meant something else. 

Exactly.

I think I overreacted is such a perfect statement.  You take responsibility without excuses.  The others should accept the statement and not demand she break it down. 

• Love 4

The dangers of going knickerless in favor of no panty line:  http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/599565/celebs-no-knickers-flash-wardrobe-malfunction-see-through-dress?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

Brandi Glanville and  Paris Hilton make an appearance-Erika didn't make the cut.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

I just rewatched it and I noticed I missed another Rinna moment. When Eileen, Rinna's dear friend of 20 years is getting chewed out/shamed/abused by Erika, Rinna gets up from her chair and walks over to comfort... Erika! Such a brown noser and a crummy friend.

This time I noticed Erika looking very pleased and "take that, bitches!" while Rinna was going in on Dorit.  It was indeed a pile on. I'm impressed Dorit handled it as well as she did.

I do hope Erika is able to get some professional help to deal with her issues.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 22
27 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Wow talk about rewriting history-this little twerp was at the White Party.  Asshole didn't even get the designer right-it was Thierry Mugler not Stella McCartney.  http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-erika-jaynes-emotional-meltdown/

IT MUST BE MURDER to HAVE to sit at a table with a bunch of other simpletons in order to collect a paycheck - they don't need the money, they live in da 90214!

Is having your shit flung on the table and picked thru, really worth it and what does someone's dignity cost these days?

(I do love kyle's mug when the shit hits the fan, she is a wonderful actress)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Because, you light up our lives?

---------

I used to look at cat videos like that while I was at work and they were REALLY funny -

Until I realized MY CAT was at home, unsupervised. : 0

Leave either of my identities to their own devices and we go a little ape shit.

tumblr_ng2de9RcMx1tg01n9o2_250.gif

cat-eating-toilet-paper.gif?w=280&h=280

Throw something sparkly at me and we'll be happy once again. Please note almost anything sparkly I don’t need to see a Vajazzled Erika in this lifetime

• Love 5
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Eden's Look - I'm getting a Tom Sandoval New Orleans vibe. 

I am dead now.  You are so spot on and it is so hilarious.

1 hour ago, Jel said:

I just rewatched it and I noticed I missed another Rinna moment. When Eileen, Rinna's dear friend of 20 years is getting chewed out/shamed/abused by Erika, Rinna gets up from her chair and walks over to comfort... Erika! Such a brown noser and a crummy friend.

This time I noticed Erika looking very pleased and "take that, bitches!" while Rinna was going in on Dorit.  It was indeed a pile on. I'm impressed Dorit handled it as well as she did.

I do hope Erika is able to get some professional help to deal with her issues.

In my opinion, Dorit is really good at housewife fighting for a first season housewife.  She seems to hold her own and make good points and not get all screechy and rely on hyperbole.  Her weakness is she rambles a bit and doesn't pick direct enough words so she gets talked over.  If she's back next season maybe she'll be pro level.    

• Love 13

All About the Tea said they got some info on the reunion.  Apparently Rinna goes after Kim, big time.  Calling her a drunk, yelling, etc.    (Wait, didn't Rinna swear to never talk about Kim or her sobriety again?).  Somebody walks off (I'm betting it's Kyle) and it got so ugly they had to shut down shooting for 45 minutes.    

Seriously if this is in fact true, why does Rinna need to go after Kim again, when she did so many other awful things, to other people, this season.  I'm so exhausted by her people pleasing, then angry outbursts, then unfounded accusations.    I'm kind of amazed she's still on QVC.  They have a much different demographic than RHBH, and I would assume sooner or later her base at QVC will be turned off by the constant FU's and middle finger. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, sarivon said:

Kyle shops - that's what she does. Kyle never has given the impression of leaning toward the intellectual.

I HIGHLY doubt anyone is getting paid to bash ErICKa. Some see her as she really is - a conceited, gold digger, nothing to offer, boring, haughty drama queen.

Edited by lololol
  • Love 1