Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: The Other Side – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

paigow
  • Start Topic

Just now, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

OMG.  Only on this new TWD would Daryl be a soggy mess of greasy tears and would Maggie totally forgive him.

I knew she would. I fucking knew it. Still, I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

• Love 3

What happened to the Daryl who stepped between Joe and the Claimers and Michonne, Rick and Carl?  Now Maggie has to comfort him?  Is she going to apologize because her husband's head got in the way of Negan's bat?  FUCKERY.

• Love 7
Just now, mightysparrow said:

What happened to the Daryl who stepped between Joe and the Claimers and Michonne, Rick and Carl?  Now Maggie has to comfort him?  Is she going to apologize because her husband's head got in the way of Negan's bat?  FUCKERY.

I. Just.  Can't.

• Love 4

On a very special episode - Daryl cries.  Yet again.  Five seconds after he almost got Maggie killed for wanting to commit another impulsive act.

Don't apologize if you don't learn Daryl. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MostlyContent said:

Does he know?

I'm assuming he does, since Daryl has been out and about there, and he was there when Rick and the others came to tell Hilltop it's on.

2 minutes ago, NorthstarATL said:

There is no sense of smell in the ZA.

You know, that would make sense. There's all these walking rotting corpses, so I guess I can fan-wank everyone has gone "nose-blind" to their own odors too.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Glaze Crazy said:

Daryl's family really loves him, they keep hugging him voluntarily.

5 minutes ago, NorthstarATL said:

There is no sense of smell in the ZA.

They've gone nose blind (Febreeze))..jinx I'm too slow on an ipad

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 3
Just now, lmsweb said:

Although, he probably thinks his name is Derek or Darren or something.

David? Daniel? Dimitri?

That's the problem. The Saviors didn't ask for Daniel and Natalie, so Gregory had no clue who they meant.

• Love 3