Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: James K's Story

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

James K. used pidgin English when describing Chinese food.  Such mocking behavior of a presumed accent is racist.  Please do not perpetuate his use of that language. 

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

The only way would be to lock him up with controlled food and no enabler. Whose paying for his month long hospital stay?

You, ne and every other workibg stiff out there that can't afford steak!

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

The only way would be to lock him up with controlled food and no enabler. Whose paying for his month long hospital stay?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SkinnyMinnie said:

The wife needs to get a cheap life insurance policy on the fat fuck and push him off a cliff.

Probably would end up with a hernia if she even COULD push all that bulk off a cliff. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SkinnyMinnie said:

The wife needs to get a cheap life insurance policy on the fat fuck and push him off a cliff.

No life insurance company will touch him. 

It's so hard to watch this episode, especially since I just saw Nikki's. What a contrast.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, SkinnyMinnie said:

I am burning in hell as I scream with laughter! 

• Love 12

My head will explode if they pull some redemption arc out of their ass.

No way are these people going to magically "get it". 

Lucky us (the taxpayers) get to foot the bill.

I'd be less pissed if I hadnt just filed my taxes. 

• Love 14

I missed the beginning and I thought that was his mother with the hair.

His wife?  Wha??

I've had clients on Medicaid and they will call it insurance.

I have had to beg and appeal my insurance company with my expensive premiums for simple procedures.  I'd say he's close to a million in medical expense and he hasn't even had the surgery yet. 

• Love 11

The scale does not lie darlin and to think his father remortgaged his home for his medical transport.

I usually have empathy for the people on this show even when they are difficult but this guy is an asshole especially to bad mouth Dr Now. 

• Love 22