Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Optimal Play

• Start Topic

Axe considers buying an NFL franchise and develops a new ally; Chuck begins a last ditch case against a banking titan by developing a low-level informant; Axe Cappers attend the annual Alpha Cup Charity Poker Tournament; Wendy makes a controversial appearance at the tournament by accompanying Axe's competitor as his performance coach; Lara launches her new business. 

(edited)

Hmm that language about seed when they were trying to flip that guy.  Not too different from the vulgar bombast that Axe and Wags indulge in regularly.

Axe is talking about bidding billions for an NFL team yet Lara is feeling smug about charging traders $1000 for some IV stimulant?

Edited by scrb
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, scrb said:

Hmm that language about seed when they were trying to flip that guy.  Not too different from the vulgar bombast that Axe and Wags indulge in regularly.

Axe is talking about bidding billions for an NFL team yet Lara is feeling smug about charging traders $1000 for some IV stimulant?

I hate Lara

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

lol, I think everyone hates Lara or at least doesn't understand the character (because of the actress). I don't want Axe to cheat on his wife, it's one of the most redeemable qualities about him, a man that could do and have anything that he wants is loyal to his HS sweetheart. But dammit, I would love to see her face if she found out Axe was fucking Wendy (the actress probably wouldn't do the scene justice though). I do think that if Wendy wanted Axe she could have him. That scene at the bar during the tourney between Lara and Wendy was so ugh! I hate her. 

And yes, her stupid IV business that means jack shit in the grand scheme of the money that Axe wipes his ass with is asinine. I think she just likes to feel like she is her own person, that she has some worth other than being Bobby's wife. It's the same reason she had that restaurant and farm crap last season.

The investigator guy, when interviewing Kate, said she was on the honor committee at Princeton. Princeton doesn't have a law school, but he didn't specifically say law, so I won't say that was an error on the part of the writers. It just seemed silly to reference all the way back to undergrad, it's inconsequential in regards to her character now I'd think. I liked seeing her dad again, and I'm liking this underlying office politics/competition with Bryan, Kate and Lonnie. Kate is obviously smart, but she is young, and this game is all about waiting your turn (and also kissing ass). I'm interested in seeing if there is anything more regarding Kate and Bryan's little fling from last season, if that returns and causes issues.

Edited by jvr
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, jvr said:

lol, I think everyone hates Lara or at least doesn't understand the character (because of the actress). I don't want Axe to cheat on his wife, it's one of the most redeemable qualities about him, a man that could do and have anything that he wants is loyal to his HS sweetheart. But dammit, I would love to see her face if she found out Axe was fucking Wendy (the actress probably wouldn't do the scene justice though). I do think that if Wendy wanted Axe she could have him. That scene at the bar during the tourney between Lara and Wendy was so ugh! I hate her. 

And yes, her stupid IV business that means jack shit in the grand scheme of the money that Axe wipes his ass with is asinine. I think she just likes to feel like she is her own person, that she has some worth other than being Bobby's wife. It's the same reason she had that restaurant and farm crap last season.

The investigator guy, when interviewing Kate, said she was on the honor committee at Princeton. Princeton doesn't have a law school, but he didn't specifically say law, so I won't say that was an error on the part of the writers. It just seemed silly to reference all the way back to undergrad, it's inconsequential in regards to her character now I'd think. I liked seeing her dad again, and I'm liking this underlying office politics/competition with Bryan, Kate and Lonnie. Kate is obviously smart, but she is young, and this game is all about waiting your turn (and also kissing ass). I'm interested in seeing if there is anything more regarding Kate and Bryan's little fling from last season, if that returns and causes issues.

I understand Lara, I just still hate her.  There really isn't much there to like or at least the show doesn't really give us a lot of reasons to like her.  Every time we see her she is either belittling someone she thinks is lower than she is or going along with some requests of Axe's.  I think she would play better if she at least felt conflicted about the continuous support of her husband or if she was vaguely nice to anyone. 

Wendy's character is more compelling because she challenges both leads.  So its hard to go from her to Lara who is basically a petty yes man.  It's ironic because Bobby called out Wendy for being on that other guy's payroll but Lara acts like she is on his payroll.  Basically her role as his wife is to do his bidding. 

Lara seems sort of like a Claire from House of Cards but the difference Claire seems so much smarter and autonomous than Lara. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lara to Wendy:  "Sorry to hear about your divorce.  It must be so hard."

Wendy:  "Marriage is hard."

Lara:  "That's what some people have told me, yes."

SNAP.  MEOW.

Would really love to see these two go at it more.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Well if Bobby and Lara have been together since HS, she would have drank the Kool Aid a long time ago to still be with him.

Otherwise, she could have left him a long time ago with a huge settlement.

She's not religious and therefore conflicted like Carmella Soprano.  Nor does she look the other way, just enjoy the fruits of her husband's illegal activities like Abby Donovan.

She is all-in on whatever Bobby does, probably the reason he hasn't traded her in on a newer model by now.  A lot of these hedge fund owners come into insane amounts of money so of course they're going to be changed, including the wife if she was there before they hit it big.  

You can't deny that Axe is fiercely loyal to many of his employees and they are to him.  But Lara isn't going to command that kind of loyalty from Bobby unless she's a fellow traveler, when it comes to winning at all costs and doing whatever it takes to defend their gains.

But Axe's loyalty to others isn't necessarily transactional, as in what they can bring to the table.  It's not clear that Wendy can coach his traders any better than another psychologist, like the new guy, to be "winners" yet he wants her back, wants her approval.

Similarly, I don't know what Wags brings to the table, other than being a loyal attack dog.  Taylor made a big trade for him and won the poker tourney but she's telling him repeatedly about how conflicted she is, how she only wants to work part-time, with the option to leave at any time.  I don't know what her role is, other than to show how Axe generously rewards his people?  Maybe she will flip on him at some point.

Also, they changed his main assistant this season.  Last season was this woman that all the traders wanted to sleep with but she kept them in line.  This season, the new assistant is smart but also proffers opinions on some big issues and Axe seems to respect her POV.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, roughing it said:

Lara is a Mean Girl.  For all that she insists on teaching her kids values and work ethic, she's still an entitled Mean Girl.

I hate Wendy. All I can think of is what a waste of a medical degree. And why should chuck move out?  Let her move out. She's not a stay at home parent. Take that five million she didn't earn and buy her own place. And why does she always look like misery warmed over. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Lemons said:

I hate Wendy. All I can think of is what a waste of a medical degree. And why should chuck move out?  Let her move out. She's not a stay at home parent. Take that five million she didn't earn and buy her own place. And why does she always look like misery warmed over. 

I think a couple things.  First, Wendy did earn that 5 million.  It was a bonus for the work she did all year in making sure Axe's employees operate at 100%.  

As for Chuck moving out.  I think the idea is that Wendy is the aggrieved party here.  It was Chuck who violated their trust.  He's the one that deserves to have his life uprooted for ruining what they had.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MV007 said:

I think a couple things.  First, Wendy did earn that 5 million.  It was a bonus for the work she did all year in making sure Axe's employees operate at 100%.  

As for Chuck moving out.  I think the idea is that Wendy is the aggrieved party here.  It was Chuck who violated their trust.  He's the one that deserves to have his life uprooted for ruining what they had.  

I thought that she had scammed Red into giving that her making him believe that she would continue to work for him. I'm not good with remembering previous episodes, so maybe not. 

Chuck doesn't deserve his life uprooted anymore than any of them. He wants to work it out. If she doesn't, then she leaves. 

wendy has some serious issues. We are supposed to believe she's some brilliant whatever she's supposed to be. But at the card game all she did was state the obvious to the guy who hired her, who then ignored her basic advice.  And he obviously hired her just to get to axe.  She's starting to look like a fool. 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I thought that she had scammed Red into giving that her making him believe that she would continue to work for him. I'm not good with remembering previous episodes, so maybe not. 

Chuck doesn't deserve his life uprooted anymore than any of them. He wants to work it out. If she doesn't, then she leaves. 

I can't remember the exact details behind the 5mil either.  My recollection was that Axe felt bad for doubting her and was giving her a bonus he felt was commensurate with her value.

Chuck didn't kill anyone so I can empathize with him having his life uprooted like this.  But at the end of the day, he is the one who caused this mess.  He went all in on his vendetta against his wife's boss and when he couldn't beat him within the legal system, he violated her trust and stole the session notes.  If one of these two people caused this situation it's Chuck.  I think, historically within divorces, that is the person who "pays the price".

Edited by MV007
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I can't remember the exact details behind the 5mil either.  My recollection was that Axe felt bad for doubting her and was giving her a bonus he felt was commensurate with her value.

Chuck didn't kill anyone so I can empathize with him having his life uprooted like this.  But at the end of the day, he is the one who caused this mess.  He went all in on his vendetta against his wife's boss and when he couldn't beat him within the legal system, he violated her trust and stole the session notes.  If one of these two people caused this situation it's Chuck.  I think, historically within divorces, that is the person who "pays the price".

I think men typically move out when women do most of the childcare.

Wendy doesn't get to take the high ground. She worked for a man who breaks every law out there to make even more billions. And she knows axe is a criminal.  chuck is the good guy, the fact that his wife was so involved with a criminal operation that he needs to take down must suck. 

22 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I think men typically move out when women do most of the childcare.

Wendy doesn't get to take the high ground. She worked for a man who breaks every law out there to make even more billions. And she knows axe is a criminal.  chuck is the good guy, the fact that his wife was so involved with a criminal operation that he needs to take down must suck. 

We'll have to agree to disagree on Wendy taking the high ground because I think she can.

I do agree men typically move out when childcare is involved but thats not an issue here.  Both parents work full time.

3 hours ago, Lemons said:

She did not. The extra $3 million was “I’m sorry” money.  Wendy has a major hand in Axe’s success. I have watched the first season like 30 times.

To comment on what @jvr wrote, I like all the characters but Lara's is the hardest character to play, in my opinion.  She brought in all those nurses to do the IV thing for the staff at Axe Capital for her cousin.  She wasn’t going to take the money for herself.  That’s what I got from that scene.

Are we also forgetting the Rhoades went to the fetish sex clubs and had "sessions" with a dominatrix women that wasn't his wife? Like, that alone should make him the person to get the fuck out of the house. Did I dream that?

If anyone is a mean girl in this show it's Sacker.  I admire her ambition but there's something so bitchy and mean girl like about her. 

Lara sucks though as the above comments echo.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Chas411 said:

If anyone is a mean girl in this show it's Sacker.  I admire her ambition but there's something so bitchy and mean girl like about her. 

I have a feeling a man acting like her wouldn't be looked down on. I liker her personally, smart and talented and knows it.

I have a feeling a man acting like her wouldn't be looked down on. I liker her personally, smart and talented and knows it.

Maybe but Sometimes it's possible to just not like a character. Not because of sexism or any other underlying issue just because for me, like Lara, she's just not that likeable.

(edited)

@Chas411 Maybe, or maybe better terms or choices of words should be used that would better describe why someone doesn't like a character. Arrogant (cocky maybe fits) is a better description for Sacker and is a valid reason to dislike her (and can be used to describe many men on this show) rather than "mean girl". Kate has never been mean for mean sake (which is how I'd describe a mean girl, no end goal except to make someone feel bad), she is doing her job and working to kick ass and rise up.

Edited by jvr
  • Love 1

I don't get the negative reaction to Sacker, though I haven't really been paying attention to her convos with her father.  Presumably she's scheming to rise in the hierarchy, run for higher office, like Chuck himself?

Connerty is being tempted left and right.  First by the fling with Sacker (and before then he was doing it with an FBI agent assigned to the Southern District office), then Axe's henchman offering several times his salary to quit the US Attorney and work for him, and now that stewardess.

Then of course Chuck is busting his balls, questioning his loyalty and dedication.

Is he suppose to be the only hero on the show because he resists and puts up with Chuck's BS? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PBSLover said:

She did not. The extra $3 million was “I’m sorry” money.  Wendy has a major hand in Axe’s success. I have watched the first season like 30 times.

To comment on what @jvr wrote, I like all the characters but Lara's is the hardest character to play, in my opinion.  She brought in all those nurses to do the IV thing for the staff at Axe Capital for her cousin.  She wasn’t going to take the money for herself.  That’s what I got from that scene.

Wow, 30 times!  What do you like the most about it?

I think that Axe believes his success has to do with Wendy and that's all that counts really.  The short guy who is pursuing Wendy seems to be doing it for the whole purpose to get at Axe.  He obviously has no respect for her based on the poker game.

I thought the same thing about Lara and her cousin.  The nurses are going to be the ones that make some good money.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, scrb said:

I don't get the negative reaction to Sacker, though I haven't really been paying attention to her convos with her father.  Presumably she's scheming to rise in the hierarchy, run for higher office, like Chuck himself?

Not every character is for everyone, but I like the reasons for the dislike to be..consistent? Or make sense. I love her personally, but I can see why someone could not care for her but she hasn't done anything over the top to be disliked imo. Concerning her ambitions, she is definitely gunning for Chuckes seat, her character seems to be that overachiever (straight A student, Princeton, seems to come from money or at least parents who have been successful), always had clear goals and aspirations and shoots straight for them with the expectation that she will get it. Now Chucks father wants him to run for mayor (he doesn't seem keen), does Kate's ambition run that high? I wouldn't be surprised. 

7 minutes ago, scrb said:

Connerty is being tempted left and right.  First by the fling with Sacker (and before then he was doing it with an FBI agent assigned to the Southern District office), then Axe's henchman offering several times his salary to quit the US Attorney and work for him, and now that stewardess.

Then of course Chuck is busting his balls, questioning his loyalty and dedication.

Is he suppose to be the only hero on the show because he resists and puts up with Chuck's BS?

Hmmm..that's an interesting perspective. I'd think that because he is so conflicted that would make him an anithero. He could fall to either side in this war at any moment, depending on how he feels or whom he think is winning. He obviously wants to do good and once had these ideological ideas of the DA's office and what justice is... but he is obviously thinking right and wrong isn't so clear cut. He discusses his conflicts of character/morality with his former law professor (?) the head lawyer of Bobbys (Orin), that things weren't as clear as he professed in class. 

• Love 1

On Lara and the nurses, if she really wanted to look out for them, she could get more money just be scrapping for loose change out of Axe's clothes pockets.

Anyways, is it legal for nurses to administer whatever was in those IVs without a doctor's prescription?

They're straining for giving things for her to do.

1 hour ago, jvr said:

@Chas411 Maybe, or maybe better terms or choices of words should be used that would better describe why someone doesn't like a character. Arrogant (cocky maybe fits) is a better description for Sacker and is a valid reason to dislike her (and can be used to describe many men on this show) rather than "mean girl". Kate has never been mean for mean sake (which is how I'd describe a mean girl, no end goal except to make someone feel bad), she is doing her job and working to kick ass and rise up.

Maybe but last I checked we could express our own opinions for Dislike without having to shape them around the preference of other posters. I don't believe my opinion needs to be "corrected" just because its not to your liking. 

Id describe her as a mean girl. That's just my own interpretation and I've had it since series one. I wouldn't trust her. I don't hate her or find her as pointlessly annoying as Lara but her smugness at times grates and I wouldn't mind seeing her taken down a peg or two (not by Chuck or Bryan or any of the other eejits shes working with). This isn't because she's a woman or any other underlying issue that I feel is going to be used in defending her. She's a strong female character - I just don't like her. 

(edited)
21 minutes ago, jvr said:

Now Chucks father wants him to run for mayor (he doesn't seem keen), does Kate's ambition run that high? I wouldn't be surprised. 

Kate wants POTUS.  That was in the first season. Mayor isn’t big enough for her, she would go for a senate seat before mayor.

24 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Wow, 30 times!  What do you like the most about it?

The writing.  The characters.  Huge Maggie Siff crush.  I find her character fascinating.  

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 1

I actually really love this show. I will watch it over and over, even if I am not totally paying attention. I find Taylor to be a fascinating character. I hope working for Axe doesn't mess her up psychologically. I thought Axe sort of forced her to gamble, and that was a line in the sand for her. I also like Lara. I think all of the women on this show are great characters. 

• Love 1

@riverheightsnancy Hey now, Taylor wouldn't like the pronoun 'her' in your post. :) jk Taylor's pronouns are 'they', 'them' and I can't remember the last one (we?). But yea, I am curious how Taylor will impact Bobby's character...or more importantly, how he changes Taylor. I'm hoping there is some payoff from Taylors presence but I hope it isn't bad for Taylor. I'm interested in understanding more why Taylor is even working for Bobby, besides I think the validation of Taylors skill (ego? though I think Taylor wouldn't like this being described as the reason).

I got around those pronouns but saying Taylors name every time. That was kind of awkward, but not as awkward as writing they or them when discussing a singular person.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, jvr said:

@riverheightsnancy Hey now, Taylor wouldn't like the pronoun 'her' in your post. :) jk Taylor's pronouns are 'they', 'them' and I can't remember the last one (we?). But yea, I am curious how Taylor will impact Bobby's character...or more importantly, how he changes Taylor. I'm hoping there is some payoff from Taylors presence but I hope it isn't bad for Taylor. I'm interested in understanding more why Taylor is even working for Bobby, besides I think the validation of Taylors skill (ego? though I think Taylor wouldn't like this being described as the reason).

I got around those pronouns but saying Taylors name every time. That was kind of awkward, but not as awkward as writing they or them when discussing a singular person.

Oh yeah. I forgot about the pronouns! lol  If you were going to say, ________ is attractive. Would you say They are attractive? (if you weren't going to use their actual name?) 

• Love 1

This season is dragging. Last season was quick paced and fun, for lack of a better word. Right now it feels like it's just treading water. Has anything major happened 3 episodes in? Taylor is boring and robotic, Lara is annoying, Wags doesn't have much to do, Chuck is being investigated, Axe and Wendy aren't speaking. It's just pretty dull.

The show should make better use of the crazy chemistry between Axe and Wendy - not in a romantic way, but more of what they had in season 1.

2 hours ago, CleoCaesar said:

This season is dragging. Last season was quick paced and fun, for lack of a better word. Right now it feels like it's just treading water.

I agree. I found this episode boring. Nothing really happened to move the story forward. It feels like the writers had a carefully and deftly constructed outline for the first season and now don't quite know what to do. I'm just not as interested in Eric Bogasian's (?) character as I am with Axe and don't really care if Chuck gets him or not. Chuck has become more unbearable and I continue to question what Wendy could possibly find attractive about him. 

Someone above noted that Wendy must not be as insightful as she thinks if she thought that Krakow (? I can only think of him as Paris' husband on Gilmore Girls) wanted her at the poker tournament for anything other than to piss Bobby off.

• Love 1
(edited)

You didn't miss anything, we didn't see them break up per se. We only got the discussion that Bryan had at night with Orrin (Bobbys lawyer and Bryans old law professor) in ep 2 where he discussed starting something with a woman at work but that it ended because she realized he was shady (my word not his, I think he said conflicted morally or something like that). I expect this storyline isn't over but I don't have any guesses where it might go.

I was expecting the investigator guy to bring up this prior relationship in the interview with Sacker. He has been riding Bryan so hard because he thinks he knows something (and has had some interactions with Bobbys crew) and he thinks Kate is so straight and narrow, if he knew about the fling I would have expected questions to her concerning him or their prior relationship. That makes me think it wasn't common knowledge in the office.

Edited by jvr
  • Love 1

That's a good read of the scene, I see that but it seems too simple... but maybe simple is best. Play off her sense of justice and morality, hoping she has seen things that have made her uncomfortable and she is looking for someone to cleanup the office... like good cop bad cop. He knows that won't work on Bryan. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, roughing it said:

I think they should both move out.  They don't deserve each other.  Let the nanny and kids keep the house.

where are their kids...they constantly show us Axe and Lara's kids but we never see Wendy and Chuck's have they even been cast?

15 hours ago, jvr said:

@PBSLover I missed that POTUS hint, was that in the dinner with her father in season 1? I'd like to see that scene, happy to see I was right that she is not playing any games. That is actually surprising though, that's serious big leagues...though Mayor of NY (not just any mayor) is not to sneeze at...I'd say it's on the level of a senate seat (or maybe Governor?) in some circles.

It was the episode where the Rhodes’ staff went to Ohio and they were hanging out in the hotel bar after they took down the farmer. Sacker told Connerty after he told her she was brilliant. 

14 hours ago, CleoCaesar said:

The show should make better use of the crazy chemistry between Axe and Wendy - not in a romantic way, but more of what they had in season 1.

I think the show is gearing up to put these two back together.

2 hours ago, dmc said:

where are their kids...they constantly show us Axe and Lara's kids but we never see Wendy and Chuck's have they even been cast?

We haven’t seen The Rhodes kids yet this season but they were in season 1 a few times.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

It was the episode where the Rhodes’ staff went to Ohio and they were hanging out in the hotel bar after they took down the farmer. Sacker told Connerty after he told her she was brilliant. 

I think the show is gearing up to put these two back together.

Sacker and Connerty should be together, they were a good dynamic

8 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

We haven’t seen The Rhodes kids yet this season but they were in season 1 a few times.

yeah I remember seeing them like once or twice...but its weird that these two are fighting over people we don't see

22 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Did we not see the son in this episode asleep on Chucks lap when Connerty rang him?

• Love 1
(edited)
21 hours ago, PBSLover said:

Thanks for this, I went back and watched that whole episode 'The Good Life', I totally forgot about that entire exchange. So yea, POTUS it is. I don't know if that makes her crazy or not, I really do think you have to be a little insane to want something like that.

There is something about Bryan that I can't put my finger on, I do think he is one of the good guys but I don't know. I think his conflictedness can be a good indication of his true character (that he is on the side of what's right and wants to stay there). And maybe Sackers self assured over confidence is actually really bad, she might self destruct if shit doesn't go her way or she has to make some hard, no good guy, decisions that Chuck has to make at times.

I really should have rewatched the entirety of season one before this one began.

The writers didn't make a mistake, they mention Sacker went to Stanford Law (so Princeton for undergrad). 

I forgot all about those FBI agents from last season, I don't think I miss them.

In this episode Chuck makes a visit to a sex fetish club to relieve stress and calls Wendy to help facilitate. All fine and good, but no one answered my question from before, did I misremember or did Chuck not go to a sex club without his wife's knowledge late in the season and get a session in where he was actually part of a scene? I remember Wendy being upset. If that did occur I still assert he should be the one out on the street for that action alone (outside of the other betrayal of looking at her session notes). They obviously have a kinky relationship but there are rules and it doesn't seem like a free for all.

Oh and I think people are forgetting that last season started off really slow and people were complaining and then it picked up. 

Edited by jvr

Maybe you are referring to the time he went to the sex club and the woman he was with, who turned out to be Wendy's coach/teacher at an S&M workshop, called Wendy because Chuck hadn't gotten permission from Wendy to be there in the first place?

Wags tells Lara at the poker game what he does to smarten up after a night of boozing, drugging, etc.  I need to watch the episode again so I cannot tell you what concoction he described.  She then got the idea to bring whatever he doing to Axe Capital, financially sound for her cousin, who was looking for the next chapter in her career (conversation was had in episode 1).

IV Spas are a thing.  Apparently no prescription needed, they're injecting things for hydration and vitamins, to try to address hangovers among other things.

But doctors are skeptical:

On 3/8/2017 at 8:16 AM, jvr said:

You didn't miss anything, we didn't see them break up per se. We only got the discussion that Bryan had at night with Orrin (Bobbys lawyer and Bryans old law professor) in ep 2 where he discussed starting something with a woman at work but that it ended because she realized he was shady (my word not his, I think he said conflicted morally or something like that). I expect this storyline isn't over but I don't have any guesses where it might go.

My read was she realized he was too much of an idealist.  He is the only guy who would do things by the book in the whole show.  Anything shady he did was under Chuck's direction.  That was why he was so conflicted as he did not agree 100% with Chuck's f--- the rules approaches.   

Heck Bryan did not even ask that flight attendant out when she left the DA office.  I thought her "I did this for you" line was pretty much an open invitation for further relationship :)

On 3/8/2017 at 0:03 PM, Chas411 said:

Did we not see the son in this episode asleep on Chucks lap when Connerty rang him?

I thought that was his daughter

Edited by DarkRaichu
  • Love 1