Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Cake Therapy

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

My opinion of Harry Hamlin continues to descend.  He is almost as phony as his wife.  He was interviewed by The Daily Dish in Milan at the Dolce & Gabbano show and these words came out of his mouth when describing the Hamlin Family mantra:

"Whatever other people think of you is none of your business."  . . . ."When someone finally gets it, it is a major release in life."

Apparently, it is no one's business what they think of others.  See Amsterdam and Rinna losing it.  What a phony jackhole.

Here is the link-you have to watch the video.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/blogs/this-rhobh-daughter-just-got-called-the-next-gigi-hadid

Aww. I thought this was a supportive moment between proud parents seeing their kids succeed. And the line about whatever people think of you was him saying it doesn't matter what other people think, IMO.

Of course Rinna was extra, what mom wouldn't be? Rinna is extra as a hustle (it's what she does for a living). Why should Harry be penalized for loving and supporting his wife? Especially since Rinna is so loving and supportive of him?

• Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

This one is so stupid. You couldn't leave your house looking like that. You'd look insane. Like Angelyne. 

I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other about this outfit, but the leaving your house looking insane part is similar to how I react to some of the Jersey ladies -- and I am from that same area! It's all just so, so much! (And I almost never see anyone here so decked out, I will tell you that. Not that I frequent the places those chicks do...)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

Aww. I thought this was a supportive moment between proud parents seeing their kids succeed. And the line about whatever people think of you was him saying it doesn't matter what other people think, IMO.

Of course Rinna was extra, what mom wouldn't be? Rinna is extra as a hustle (it's what she does for a living). Why should Harry be penalized for loving and supporting his wife? Especially since Rinna is so loving and supportive of him?

I made no comments about their children.  I was pointing out that the Hamlin Family Mantra, as Harry declared.  Apparently it does not extend to his wife and her three year battle with Kim over her implications about Harry.  So I guess one could read his statement as everyone is entitled to say whatever they want about someone and it is on them if they make their business.  I just think Harry defends Rinna, as is his right and makes him a good husband in many people's eyes, but really isn't very deep and quite contradictory.  Of course there is always the argument about think vs. say.  It feels like Rinna can say whatever she wants about someone, and can defend herself and her family over what others think.  Again at best contradictory, at worst hypocritical. 

I don't know about punishment but I my initial respect for him has continued to decline the more he talks.  He either doesn't watch the show, or is unable to see or recognize how his wife has a predisposition to bad mouthing others and then backpedaling and deflecting.  I agree they are a supportive couple and the same can be said for every other couple on the show.  We have been spared any Bickerson type couples for a number of years.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

It's the Mauricio Effect. I posted at the beginning of the season that Harry would find himself disliked just for being loyal to his wife, because she is so disliked. The same thing happened to Mauricio in S3. Even folks who didn't much care for Kyle liked him. Often people pondered as to why such a great guy could possibly put up with someone like Kyle. Then he started to give his input and defend his wife. Suddenly he was a boob and oddly enough, no longer a handsome man. He became so hated in S3 and S4. The same thing will happen to Harry, even if he has done nothing to deserve it. 

40 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I made no comments about their children.  I was pointing out that the Hamlin Family Mantra, as Harry declared.  Apparently it does not extend to his wife and her three year battle with Kim over her implications about Harry.  So I guess one could read his statement as everyone is entitled to say whatever they want about someone and it is on them if they make their business.  I just think Harry defends Rinna, as is his right and makes him a good husband in many people's eyes, but really isn't very deep and quite contradictory.  Of course there is always the argument about think vs. say.  It feels like Rinna can say whatever she wants about someone, and can defend herself and her family over what others think.  Again at best contradictory, at worst hypocritical. 

My guess, and certainly my hope, is that none of this is very deep to Harry. We might read a lot into every word and interaction, but she is not curing cancer or The President of the US. He is probably glad that she has found a way to make a steady living off of being dramatic and having a big mouth. She is paid to engage in and start drama, which is exactly what she does, and as others have pointed out, she has pretty much said as much. I just don't think any of it is that deep to Harry. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

When did LR 'ask' Eden for help?  And when did LR say that Eden was the only one who could help Kim or Kyle?  I'll have to go back to the episode because I don't remember that at all.  What I do remember is LR's comments about Kim being close to death and Kyle enables her but I don't remember anything about Eden being 'the answer'.  She did say that Eden should talk to Kyle after Eden said Kyle was not receptive to her (not creating the welcome banner).  Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't get the feeling at the time that LR was pushing Eden to get involved about Kim's alcoholism.

Here is where Rinna says, "You are the only person she would even let in to discuss . . . "  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-7/videos/lisa-rinna-thinks-kyle-richards-is-an .  I would say Rinna was being "directional" in her encouragement to involve herself with Kim.  To me, because Eden wants to talk her recovery to death, and Rinna encouraged by saying she wanted to hear it and it was a good thing, maybe Eden felt like Kim publicly discussing it had not been approached by the right party.  Rinna knew or should have known Kim had made it very clear at the last Reunion she had no desire and had invoked the no public discussion tenet of her program.  So it was a little sneaky but I doubt Rinna ever expected the blowback she has gotten.

After listening and watching Eden after several episodes, reading her blogs, listening to her interviews, reading her tweets, I don't know that a team of oxen could have kept her from trying to insert herself into Kim and Kyle's lives.  The problem is she went about it the wrong way.   Eden doesn't really want to discuss things with Kim and Kyle she wants to talk about herself, her recovery, her dead sister, her dead father, her alcoholic mother under the guise of "tell me about".  Or as you put it the "welcome banner". 

It is interesting that she expected Kyle to intercede when Eden deemed Kim's comments inappropriate towards Rinna, but when Kyle intercedes when she feels Eden's comments are inappropriate to Kim, she takes great offense.  I think Eden used Rinna as much if not more so than Rinna ever used Eden.  I do think the night of the Great Gatsby event Rinna realized her error and attempted renunciation in regards to discussing Kim and Kyle.  In one aspect Rinna kind of proved to Eden that Kim and Kyle did not want to talk about Kim during the lunch but the odd thing was the alleged reason for the lunch was for Rinna to facilitate a reintroduction between Eden and Kyle.  Taken in the best light after Rinna blew off some steam with Eden, once she actually saw Eden in action she most likely saw the error of her spouting off. 

• Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna asked her to help when they were shopping and she said that Eden was probably the only one that could help during that conversation. She says it close to the beginning of the conversation and then repeats it near the end.

Why tell Eden that Kim is "mostly sober" and that she is "this close to death" if she didn't want Eden to get involved? Why tell Eden that Kyle enables Kim if she didn't want Eden involved? And why, when they had the lunch with Kyle, didn't Rinna stop Eden from asking Kyle personal family history if she didn't want Eden involved? Why didn't Rinna mediate a meeting where Kyle and Eden could quash any misunderstanding about the first time they met each other instead of allowing Eden to go in on Kyle about Kim/family addiction history, because Rinna wanted Eden to go after Kim and Kyle as payback, plain and simple payback.

To gossip about someone she doesn't like? 

I really don't think any of this is that deep or complex. Rinna was pissed as hell about Kim after their interaction at Kyle's pad and she was gossiping about her. Gossiping with someone who had witnessed the event and seemed to have her own initial feelings about Kyle and Kim, which we saw her express before Rinna went into detail. She cannot really talk about Kim with most of the other gals because everyone has gone into protection mode about Kim. She had someone she could dish with and she went all in. She said some really dumb shit, shit that she shouldn't have said, and she revealed more than she should have. Any person who hasn't done this should raise their hand. Again, it's not particularly complex or shocking. We have all been in the exact same situation where you realize that you have said too much. Clearly she was wrong to say it, and really wrong to initally deny saying it. 

The thing is, Kyle completely gets all of this. She doesn't want Rinna talking about Kim, which is what really pisses her off, but she completely gets why Rinna feels the way that she does, and I don't think she really blames her. Kyle understands better than any other person how Kim can push your buttons. Kyle was raised and made to promise to protect her sister and her sister's secrets. To not talk about the drinking to the point where she asked the other HW's to keep mum on the subject. Yet even though she felt the strong need to keep Kim safe in her DNA, she was ultimately the one to out Kim in the back of that limo. She was pushed to her limit by Kim to do something that she has regretted for years. Yes, she gets the fact that Kim has pushed Rinna's buttons and I think that is why she is able to give Rinna more of a pass than she is Eden. Kim has behaved horribly to Rinna, while Eden has zero reason to continue to insert herself into Kim's world, no matter what kind of gossip she heard from Rinna. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It's the Mauricio Effect. I posted at the beginning of the season that Harry would find himself disliked just for being loyal to his wife, because she is so disliked. The same thing happened to Mauricio in S3. Even folks who didn't much care for Kyle liked him. Often people pondered as to why such a great guy could possibly put up with someone like Kyle. Then he started to give his input and defend his wife. Suddenly he was a boob and oddly enough, no longer a handsome man. He became so hated in S3 and S4. The same thing will happen to Harry, even if he has done nothing to deserve it. 

My guess, and certainly my hope, is that none of this is very deep to Harry. We might read a lot into every word and interaction, but she is not curing cancer or The President of the US. He is probably glad that she has found a way to make a steady living off of being dramatic and having a big mouth. She is paid to engage in and start drama, which is exactly what she does, and as others have pointed out, she has pretty much said as much. I just don't think any of it is that deep to Harry. 

I never disliked Kyle or Mauricio so that is foreign to me.  The biggest misstep I ever saw by a husband was Ken Todd and offending and attacking Mauricio in defense of that piece of human waste that is Brandi. Second worst thing was saying Yolanda was being stupid. Ken redeemed himself when he stuck up for Mauricio and said he believed him because he was his friend.  I didn't think Ken was all that off when he called Rinna a wanker and mad cow based on her treatment of LVP.  The men have different ways of defending their wives. 

My impressions of Harry have far more to so with his words not my like or dislike of Rinna.  I don't think it is okay when asked about his response to Rinna sending threatening texts to Kim to say, "go girl".  He renounced only after Rinna interjected.  The show and its cast are what they are and I would not expect any of the husbands to treat them with the same reverence as curing cancer.  There is such a thing as saying nothing if you aren't aware of the underlying facts.  It is just when I hear someone pontificate about their family mantra and the family matriarch lives a life so contrary that I re-evaluate my opinion of the speaker.  I just don't have the same regard for his opinion as I once did maybe because of his bias.  A bias that is endearing but nonetheless a bias.  There are other things Rinna repeats of Harry's that are very kind and flattering towards others. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

My impressions of Harry have far more to so with his words not my like or dislike of Rinna.  I don't think it is okay when asked about his response to Rinna sending threatening texts to Kim to say, "go girl".  

Why not say that? How does that define his character in any meaningful way? 

I have a crazy cousin who posts strange and sometimes racist things late at night on FB when he is drunk. I rarely get on FB, but saw one post and engaged. I engaged strongly, and said some not very nice things to and about my cousin. This went on for way longer than it should have, and I was beyond childish to get involved in something like that. This has literally ended with his side of the family not talking to people on my side of the family. When my husband, who is the kindest guy in the world was recently asked about it at a funeral, he said 
"so what, the guy is a dick". He would never do something like that (he has never even been on FB) and rolled his eyes at me at the time and told me to just let it go, but he doesn't have any actual moral problem with my doing it, and certainly he is going to defend me. People in love have a strong bias. 

• Love 4
(edited)
36 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I really don't think any of this is that deep or complex. Rinna was pissed as hell about Kim after their interaction at Kyle's pad and she was gossiping about her. Gossiping with someone who had witnessed the event and seemed to have her own initial feelings about Kyle and Kim, which we saw her express before Rinna went into detail. She cannot really talk about Kim with most of the other gals because everyone has gone into protection mode about Kim. She had someone she could dish with and she went all in. She said some really dumb shit, shit that she shouldn't have said, and she revealed more than she should have. Any person who hasn't done this should raise their hand. Again, it's not particularly complex or shocking. We have all been in the exact same situation where you realize that you have said too much. Clearly she was wrong to say it, and really wrong to initally deny saying it. 

The thing is, Kyle completely gets all of this. She doesn't want Rinna talking about Kim, which is what really pisses her off, but she completely gets why Rinna feels the way that she does, and I don't think she really blames her. Kyle understands better than any other person how Kim can push your buttons. Kyle was raised and made to promise to protect her sister and her sister's secrets. To not talk about the drinking to the point where she asked the other HW's to keep mum on the subject. Yet even though she felt the strong need to keep Kim safe in her DNA, she was ultimately the one to out Kim in the back of that limo. She was pushed to her limit by Kim to do something that she has regretted for years. Yes, she gets the fact that Kim has pushed Rinna's buttons and I think that is why she is able to give Rinna more of a pass than she is Eden. Kim has behaved horribly to Rinna, while Eden has zero reason to continue to insert herself into Kim's world, no matter what kind of gossip she heard from Rinna. 

Rinna should not have been angry,  She made an agreement to move and started the season with leaving the petty stuff behind and much like Kim can't take a drink, Rinna has to lay off the weighing in and commenting on everything.  I would have loved for Rinna to have been able to say to Kim after Kim had her moments of grandma gushing to tell Kim how happy she was over her daughters' onset of their modeling careers.  That is moving on.  Instead she and Eileen decided to go down the Pantygate path which was resolved, interestingly enough by Kim and a quick quip.  Rinna and Eileen should have dropped the bereavement crap.  It was and never was important and Eileen the alleged "victim" had her moment with Dorit and it was resolved twice. 

They say for an alcoholic one drink is too  many and 100 isn't enough.  I feel like one discussion on an already resolved topic is one too many and to Rinna and Eileen 100 rehashings is never enough. 

Kyle has said Kim and RInna hate each other, you two are like oil and water.  Why do the other RH want to talk about Kim's drinking?  I don't think Eileen, LVP, Kyle or Erika do so that leaves Rinna and Eden.  It makes no sense to me they can't see that it is an unpopular topic within the circle.  What is being accomplished by talking about it?  Rinna gets a pass from Kyle because they have years of history together and Eden is flat out rude to Kyle.  Kyle said in an interview she starts to feel sorry for her after watching the episodes and wants to reach out and then Eden has lit up the world mean tweeting about Kyle.  Kyle is the poster child of the RH world of moving on.  Instead of challenging her approach maybe the rest should follow her example.

14 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Why not say that? How does that define his character in any meaningful way? 

I have a crazy cousin who posts strange and sometimes racist things late at night on FB when he is drunk. I rarely get on FB, but saw one post and engaged. I engaged strongly, and said some not very nice things to and about my cousin. This went on for way longer than it should have, and I was beyond childish to get involved in something like that. This has literally ended with his side of the family not talking to people on my side of the family. When my husband, who is the kindest guy in the world was recently asked about it at a funeral, he said 
"so what, the guy is a dick". He would never do something like that (he has never even been on FB) and rolled his eyes at me at the time and told me to just let it go, but he doesn't have any actual moral problem with my doing it, and certainly he is going to defend me. People in love have a strong bias. 

Well I guess we have different ideas about defining character.  It would have been okay to say, "wow that was out of character for my wife to threaten someone," of course that would have been a lie.  I don't like people who encourage bullying and threatening someone is the truest form of bullying.  Encouraging a bully is an undesirable character trait.  Supporting your wife, who just might engage in bullying from time to time, not so much so. 

In your example your husband told you to "let it go" which is pretty much the opposite of saying "go girl".  I hope your family heals. 

It is kind of like when Eileen told Dorit to stop talking and PK made some comment about Eileen needing to call a Uber with a broomstick.  He didn't like his wife had been hurt and at the same time he let his wife know she can take a long time to tell a story. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No, it was more than "gossip", she asked Eden for "help". Rinna already knew that Eden has issues on her own about addiction and yet she still wound her up using dire and present terms about both Kim and Kyle so it went well beyond just gossiping. Rinna also just sat there nodding in agreement when Eden asked Kyle for personal family history about addiction instead of telling Eden to back off even when she saw that Kyle, her long time friend, was uncomfortable with those questions.

As for Kyle "getting it", that is yet to be determined as she, Kyle, is only now seeing/hearing what Rinna really said/did to Eden to help set that nut case off. Yes, Kim has been horrid to Rinna but Rinna has been ugly to and about Kim as well and only Rinna has kept it up on SM/interviews and on the show these last 2 years. Eden is in a class of her own, a really weird, scary group of 1. LOL

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle has said Kim and RInna hate each other, you two are like oil and water.  Why do the other RH want to talk about Kim's drinking?  I don't think Eileen, LVP, Kyle or Erika do so that leaves Rinna and Eden.  It makes no sense to me they can't see that it is an unpopular topic within the circle.  What is being accomplished by talking about it?  Rinna gets a pass from Kyle because they have years of history together and Eden is flat out rude to Kyle.  Kyle said in an interview she starts to feel sorry for her after watching the episodes and wants to reach out and then Eden has lit up the world mean tweeting about Kyle.  Kyle is the poster child of the RH world of moving on.  Instead of challenging her approach maybe the rest should follow her example.

I think that is a good question, but why would they want to talk about it any less than the folks on this forum do? It is discussed for pages and pages. There is often little agreement on most topics around here, but collectively we seem to all have declared that we are sick to death of talk of Kim and her sobriety, yet the discussion rages on, even when folks are declaring they are sick of it (I am guilty of this as well). One thing that I never do is assume that the things that are interesting or thought provoking to the audience and commentators is somehow not interesting to the people who actually know Kim and have to interact with her.  I have zero doubt that they are all talking about Kim. Maybe not always about her drinking, but yes, I would assume they do that often. Every time she walks into a party they are wondering if she is sober, just like most people who read this forum are doing. Every time she mixes up her words or has a hard time getting down stairs, there are some people wondering if she hit the bottle before the party. This is the legacy that every single person in Kim's situation has to live with, for better or for worse. That nagging doubt in the back of your mind. But it's not just about her drinking. Anyone believe that all of these gals weren't burning up the phone lines when talk of the most recent dog bite hit the media, right before the Rinna/Kim confrontation? Not to beat a dead horse, but that is all we were talking about around here. My assumption is that if it was that interesting to us, it was equally interesting to them. They are just smart enough to keep the conversation off camera, while Rinna is not. One would think that after the big "M" controversy last year, that she would have wised up. One thing for sure, Rinna is not a particularly fast learner.  

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think that is a good question, but why would they want to talk about it any less than the folks on this forum do? It is discussed for pages and pages. There is often little agreement on most topics around here, but collectively we seem to all have declared that we are sick to death of talk of Kim and her sobriety, yet the discussion rages on, even when folks are declaring they are sick of it (I am guilty of this as well). One thing that I never do is assume that the things that are interesting or thought provoking to the audience and commentators is somehow not interesting to the people who actually know Kim and have to interact with her.  I have zero doubt that they are all talking about Kim. Maybe not always about her drinking, but yes, I would assume they do that often. Every time she walks into a party they are wondering if she is sober, just like most people who read this forum are doing. Every time she mixes up her words or has a hard time getting down stairs, there are some people wondering if she hit the bottle before the party. This is the legacy that every single person in Kim's situation has to live with, for better or for worse. That nagging doubt in the back of your mind. But it's not just about her drinking. Anyone believe that all of these gals weren't burning up the phone lines when talk of the most recent dog bite hit the media, right before the Rinna/Kim confrontation? Not to beat a dead horse, but that is all we were talking about around here. My assumption is that if it was that interesting to us, it was equally interesting to them. They are just smart enough to keep the conversation off camera, while Rinna is not. One would think that after the big "M" controversy last year, that she would have wised up. One thing for sure, Rinna is not a particularly fast learner.  

I do agree that the other HWs are watching and talking about Kim off camera but I disagree that Rinna isn't smart enough to do it off camera. Rinna isn't stupid, she knows talking about Kim will garner her more camera time. I think Rinna is willful enough to do it despite the pleas from her good friend, Kyle, to not do it because she thinks she will strike gold a second time. By that I mean that when Rinna went after Kim 2 years ago, she got positive feed back from viewers, won a lot of fans, who bought her QVC clothes and put a lot of money into her pockets which is her bottom line. IMO, Rinna doesn't know how to read/anticipate what the BH viewers want to see on the show. Sadly, she thought it would her using Kim's issues as a storyline this season, she guessed wrong.....again.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I was kind of thinking along the lines of maybe there is some morbid curiosity about how bad Kim's drinking was.  Or an explanation why she shoplifting at Target, or what she did in Mexico while on leave from rehab.  Maybe to spare her children's feelings she doesn't elaborate.   

The dog stuff will always be off limits because of the litigation surrounding it.  Just like the lawsuits with Ken and LVP.  On this franchise the off camera conversations have a way of coming back to haunt them.  I always applaud LVP when she discusses Kim and only makes her comments on the seven years she has been around Kim.  She doesn't make it about others' experiences with her-just her own personal observations.  I do believe Kim and LVP may have a pleasant relationship.  Kim posts photos of her family going to LVP's restaurants.

Kyle kind of said when she commented maybe Rinna isn't that smart. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I do agree that the other HWs are watching and talking about Kim off camera but I disagree that Rinna isn't smart enough to do it off camera. Rinna isn't stupid, she knows talking about Kim will garner her more camera time. I think Rinna is willful enough to do it despite the pleas from her good friend, Kyle, to not do it because she thinks she will strike gold a second time. By that I mean that when Rinna went after Kim 2 years ago, she got positive feed back from viewers, won a lot of fans, who bought her QVC clothes and put a lot of money into her pockets which is her bottom line. IMO, Rinna doesn't know how to read/anticipate what the BH viewers want to see on the show. Sadly, she thought it would her using Kim's issues as a storyline this season, she guessed wrong.....again.

You could be right, but I think if it was some grand plan of Lisar's, that she wouldn't have dropped it so quickly. She would have been talking about it with others or continued so with Eden. She had many opportunities to keep the subject going and she didn't really participate. She seemed to be uncomfortable with the continuing talk, and I could be wrong, but I honestly think it was just her being terribly impulsive and talking too much. Maybe she did want it on camera, but I would hardly be surprised to find out she regretted it later.  It reminds me much of LVP's comments about Mo thinking that Yo was lying about the kids having Lyme. I always believed that LVP was way too smart to say that accidentally on camera. But I am not sure it was a big plan of hers, because she didn't continue and seemed to regret that she had done it. I think Lisar is in the same boat. Talked to much about something she was passionate about, and wished she could have a do-over. 

2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I was kind of thinking along the lines of maybe there is some morbid curiosity about how bad Kim's drinking was.  Or an explanation why she shoplifting at Target, or what she did in Mexico while on leave from rehab.  Maybe to spare her children's feelings she doesn't elaborate.   

The dog stuff will always be off limits because of the litigation surrounding it.  Just like the lawsuits with Ken and LVP.  On this franchise the off camera conversations have a way of coming back to haunt them.  I always applaud LVP when she discusses Kim and only makes her comments on the seven years she has been around Kim.  She doesn't make it about others' experiences with her-just her own personal observations.  I do believe Kim and LVP may have a pleasant relationship.  Kim posts photos of her family going to LVP's restaurants.

Kyle kind of said when she commented maybe Rinna isn't that smart. 

I never understand the stuff about the dog bites being off limits because of litigation. As far as I am aware, there is absolutely nothing preventing Lisar from jumping on top of a table, pointing at Kim, and calling her a reckless and terrible dog owner. Would Bravo show it? I have no idea, but she can talk all day long, unless she is under some type of a gag order. Of course Kim and Kyle aren't going to discuss it, but that would make it all the better if Lisar was some horrible person who just wanted to harm Kim. She could make whatever accusations she wanted to, and Kim would be unable to properly defend herself. I have said before, If I were Lisar, that is exactly what I would have done. No way I would have been able to sit calmly beside a person who is as deplorable as Kim is and learning of this most recent allegation without throwing it in her face. And I would love the fact that she couldn't really say anything back. Again, would Bravo show it? Probably not. But she can certainly say it. Assuming she didn't, she is a better person than I am. I would have a Tshirt made up and wear it whenever Kim is around. 

• Love 4
(edited)

You could be right, but I think if it was some grand plan of Lisar's, that she wouldn't have dropped it so quickly. She would have been talking about it with others or continued so with Eden. She had many opportunities to keep the subject going and she didn't really participate. She seemed to be uncomfortable with the continuing talk, and I could be wrong, but I honestly think it was just her being terribly impulsive and talking too much. Maybe she did want it on camera, but I would hardly be surprised to find out she regretted it later.  It reminds me much of LVP's comments about Mo thinking that Yo was lying about the kids having Lyme. I always believed that LVP was way too smart to say that accidentally on camera. But I am not sure it was a big plan of hers, because she didn't continue and seemed to regret that she had done it. I think Lisar is in the same boat. Talked to much about something she was passionate about, and wished she could have a do-over. 

I just thought early on Rinna was playing quarterback, called the wrong audible,  started scrambling around and found there was no one to hand off to and ended up fumbling the ball.  Thing is there is a second half to the season and now we can see if she keeps going backwards or will look to rehash the past in hopes of a more favorable result. 

Let's face it to a certain degree it worked last season when she was bringing down the wrath of Yolanda over Munchausen's comments and she changed direction by blaming it on LVP manipulating her.  It worked so well that Rinna had to explain in her blog that LVP was not the one to bring up Munchausens as Yolanda had stated. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

I never understand the stuff about the dog bites being off limits because of litigation. As far as I am aware, there is absolutely nothing preventing Lisar from jumping on top of a table, pointing at Kim, and calling her a reckless and terrible dog owner. Would Bravo show it? I have no idea, but she can talk all day long, unless she is under some type of a gag order. Of course Kim and Kyle aren't going to discuss it, but that would make it all the better if Lisar was some horrible person who just wanted to harm Kim. She could make whatever accusations she wanted to, and Kim would be unable to properly defend herself. I have said before, If I were Lisar, that is exactly what I would have done. No way I would have been able to sit calmly beside a person who is as deplorable as Kim is and learning of this most recent allegation without throwing it in her face. And I would love the fact that she couldn't really say anything back. Again, would Bravo show it? Probably not. But she can certainly say it. Assuming she didn't, she is a better person than I am. I would have a Tshirt made up and wear it whenever Kim is around. 

I think Rinna underestimated how nuts Eden is and how intrusive she would get with any/all Kim/Kyle and that is why she backed off on her end. She really did only back off on her end, she didn't tell Eden to back off of them, to stop hounding them, just that she didn't want to be a part of it anymore and she certainly didn't tell Kyle what she said to Eden to wind her up even when she realized that Eden had gone overboard, instead she kept her mouth closed, then denied it until she couldn't deny it any longer but the damage had already been done.

• Love 3

Lisa Rinna has no spine, integrity, attempts to lie her way out of situations when caught and called out. She can't do ANYTHING unless she runs it by Eileen first so she can hold her hand. Just being questioned by Kyle, Lisa Rinna broke out in a sweat and bawled like a child. It is pathetic to see her behavior. Her delusions about her personal success and how special she believes herself to be , have me laughing out loud. Maybe that's the belief in her home but it doesn't go past her front door. Bravo! Please replace this fool with an intelligent, honest woman who can stand on her own two feet. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, redqWeen54 said:

Lisa Rinna has no spine, integrity, attempts to lie her way out of situations when caught and called out. She can't do ANYTHING unless she runs it by Eileen first so she can hold her hand. Just being questioned by Kyle, Lisa Rinna broke out in a sweat and bawled like a child. It is pathetic to see her behavior. Her delusions about her personal success and how special she believes herself to be , have me laughing out loud. Maybe that's the belief in her home but it doesn't go past her front door. Bravo! Please replace this fool with an intelligent, honest woman who can stand on her own two feet. 

It doesn't look like she ran this thing about Kim by Eileen for approval first. If you listen at the dinner where you hear Lisar say "let's talk about your latest arrest", you have LVP loudly tell her to stop, by you also heard Eileen say "oh Lisa, no". 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Nail on the head, IMO.

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, it was more than "gossip", she asked Eden for "help". Rinna already knew that Eden has issues on her own about addiction and yet she still wound her up using dire and present terms about both Kim and Kyle so it went well beyond just gossiping. Rinna also just sat there nodding in agreement when Eden asked Kyle for personal family history about addiction instead of telling Eden to back off even when she saw that Kyle, her long time friend, was uncomfortable with those questions.

If you re-watch the scene, Eden was actually the first one to bring up possibly helping Kim. She says something like, "As a sober woman, what can I do? Can I help her somehow?" And that's when Rinna says Eden is probably the only one Kim would "let in enough" to help her - one "sober woman to another." So, Eden was already on that train of thought before Lisa suggested it.

I also think it is worth noting that there was flashback footage in one of the episodes - I forget which - of Lisa Rinna very clearly telling Eden to back off and not get involved with Kim and Kyle. I think it was a flashback of them in the limo on the way to the Gatsby party (we all know how that turned out). Which bears out Lisa's claims that she did tell Eden repeatedly not to meddle following their initial "chat."

In other words, I tend to agree with motorcitymom - Lisa Rinna was pissed, she went too far in gossiping  to the wrong person, Eden then pounced and ran with that ball like there was no tomorrow.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Nail on the head, IMO.

If you re-watch the scene, Eden was actually the first one to bring up possibly helping Kim. She says something like, "As a sober woman, what can I do? Can I help her somehow?" And that's when Rinna says Eden is probably the only one Kim would "let in enough" to help her - one "sober woman to another." So, Eden was already on that train of thought before Lisa suggested it.

I also think it is worth noting that there was flashback footage in one of the episodes - I forget which - of Lisa Rinna very clearly telling Eden to back off and not get involved with Kim and Kyle. I think it was a flashback of them in the limo on the way to the Gatsby party (we all know how that turned out). Which bears out Lisa's claims that she did tell Eden repeatedly not to meddle following their initial "chat."

In other words, I tend to agree with motorcitymom - Lisa Rinna was pissed, she went too far in gossiping  to the wrong person, Eden then pounced and ran with that ball like there was no tomorrow.

What Rinna should have said, "I said I was done talking about Kim and I mean it, STFU Eden." They could have proceeded to talk about Eden's feelings about Kyle without dragging Kim into it.  I don't buy serial impulse comments.  Worse, is she started it. 

If it were a person who was a serial cheater and the cheater promised to never cheat again, would anyone accept the explanation that the cheater just couldn't resist cheating again because they were angry because their spouse had an argument with them last night?  Of course not.  Rinna wasn't good to her word that is on her not Eden.

Rinna renouncing Eden's agenda after letting the tiger out of the cage, was just cover her ass material.  How about taking Eden aside and saying-you were way overboard at lunch with Kyle.   Her "forgetting" was even worse. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Nail on the head, IMO.

I believe Rinna asked Eden for help shortly after she asked her what she thought of the party but either way, Rinna asked Eden for "help" twice in that 1 conversation. Once before her dire comments about Kim/Kyle and then again at the end which gave Eden the go ahead. Then, when Rinna, Eden and Kyle have lunch, Rinna sat there nodding her head in agreement with everything Eden asked/told Kyle instead of telling her to back off because her good friend Kyle was getting upset or even that she was getting to personal too fast.

Yes, Rinna finally says something to Eden on that ride in the limo but it was more of a "I'm done talking about them" than it was you need to stop talking about/to Kim/Kyle about sobriety. I did not see it as Rinna telling Eden to stop trying to "help" Kim/Kyle  but more as an "don't involve me anymore" thing.

What Rinna did was far beyond just "gossiping" and her trying to spin it as something less offensive now is almost laughable. Just like last season, Rinna makes inflammatory statements about another HW then tries to spin all blame for it onto another HW, it is becoming her MO. LOL

• Love 5
3 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Nail on the head, IMO.

Why does Eden feel the need to insert herself into Kim's life or keep talking about her? I realize Kim isn't the kindest kitten in this group, but it's crazy to think that just because Eden is a "sober woman" that Kim would automatically have interest in talking to her. That bugs me about some sober folks--good for them--stay on the path but BUTT OUT of others' lives unlesss they request advice or help. It was very intrusive of Eden.

No such thing as gossiping to the "wrong person" Gossip is gossip and Rinna needs to learn to keep her trap shut. 

• Love 6
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

hy does Eden feel the need to insert herself into Kim's life or keep talking about her? I realize Kim isn't the kindest kitten in this group, but it's crazy to think that just because Eden is a "sober woman" that Kim would automatically have interest in talking to her. That bugs me about some sober folks--good for them--stay on the path but BUTT OUT of others' lives unlesss they request advice or help. It was very intrusive of Eden.

No such thing as gossiping to the "wrong person" Gossip is gossip and Rinna needs to learn to keep her trap shut. 

You pretty much nailed it.  Eden really wanted others to listen to her story and maybe had she approached it more kindly someone would care,  It is really okay to say I have a story to tell-and who wants to listen?  She didn't have to compare to anyone else's journey.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

Why does Eden feel the need to insert herself into Kim's life or keep talking about her? I realize Kim isn't the kindest kitten in this group, but it's crazy to think that just because Eden is a "sober woman" that Kim would automatically have interest in talking to her. That bugs me about some sober folks--good for them--stay on the path but BUTT OUT of others' lives unlesss they request advice or help. It was very intrusive of Eden.

IMO, she only inserted herself into Kim's sobriety because Rinna asked for her help and then told her that Kim "Is this close to death", that Kim was "mainly sober (aka/not sober) and that "Kyle enables her", all in present tense. She took Rinna at her word, that Kim was close to dying and that only she could save Kim/Kyle from the same fate she/her sister went through.....her sisters death. Intrusive...Yes but she was wound up and then let lose on/pointe towards Kyle/Kim by Rinna.

That said, Eden is nuts and went way too far but I still put the balance of blame on Rinna for that, not Eden.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

You pretty much nailed it.  Eden really wanted others to listen to her story and maybe had she approached it more kindly someone would care,  It is really okay to say I have a story to tell-and who wants to listen?  She didn't have top compare to anyone else's journey.

Eden didn't start out talking smack about Kim, she took a dislike to Kyle right off the bat but not Kim. Maybe she would have left Kim alone had Rinna not filled her head up with Kim's imminent death while Kyle enables her. We will never know now! LOL

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:09 AM, Dutchgirl said:

Erika has real hit or miss looks, mostly hits, as opposed to Eileen who never fails to wear the wrong thing, but I really love Erika's interview look. Super cute.

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 1.07.48 PM.png

She looks RIDICULOUS. The hair extensions are SO bad.

• Love 4
(edited)
38 minutes ago, lololol said:

She looks RIDICULOUS. The hair extensions are SO bad.

She wouldn't be the only one! Most if not all the HW's over the franchise do it to an extreme; esp. grannie LVP! The hair gets her closer to go GAWD I guess! lol! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is where Rinna says, "You are the only person she would even let in to discuss . . . "  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-7/videos/lisa-rinna-thinks-kyle-richards-is-an .  I would say Rinna was being "directional" in her encouragement to involve herself with Kim.  To me, because Eden wants to talk her recovery to death, and Rinna encouraged by saying she wanted to hear it and it was a good thing, maybe Eden felt like Kim publicly discussing it had not been approached by the right party.  Rinna knew or should have known Kim had made it very clear at the last Reunion she had no desire and had invoked the no public discussion tenet of her program.  So it was a little sneaky but I doubt Rinna ever expected the blowback she has gotten.

After listening and watching Eden after several episodes, reading her blogs, listening to her interviews, reading her tweets, I don't know that a team of oxen could have kept her from trying to insert herself into Kim and Kyle's lives.  The problem is she went about it the wrong way.   Eden doesn't really want to discuss things with Kim and Kyle she wants to talk about herself, her recovery, her dead sister, her dead father, her alcoholic mother under the guise of "tell me about".  Or as you put it the "welcome banner". 

It is interesting that she expected Kyle to intercede when Eden deemed Kim's comments inappropriate towards Rinna, but when Kyle intercedes when she feels Eden's comments are inappropriate to Kim, she takes great offense.  I think Eden used Rinna as much if not more so than Rinna ever used Eden.  I do think the night of the Great Gatsby event Rinna realized her error and attempted renunciation in regards to discussing Kim and Kyle.  In one aspect Rinna kind of proved to Eden that Kim and Kyle did not want to talk about Kim during the lunch but the odd thing was the alleged reason for the lunch was for Rinna to facilitate a reintroduction between Eden and Kyle.  Taken in the best light after Rinna blew off some steam with Eden, once she actually saw Eden in action she most likely saw the error of her spouting off. 

Complete agree that it was "directional", zoeysmom. In that initial, on-camera convo with Eden, I felt that Rinna was somewhat energized by the topic (sub-clinical glee maybe?).  I think she was hoping to have Eden validate her opinion that Kim is just generally in the wrong, "because of her addiction". And, ultimately, Dear Viewer, any assholism like hostile texting or table lunging by Lisa Rinna was, if not justified, was certainly understandable, because, well, Kim.  And any disagreement between Rinna and Kyle over Kim is because Kyle's an enabler. Not because Rinna should check herself, no, because OMG, this stuff needs to be said, for Kim. It's all for Kim, dontcha know.

Maybe Rinna has some unresolved co-dependency issues from her childhood, which make her fall into familiar patterns of behavior like a) inserting herself in situations that are not hers, labeling that meddling as "concern", and b) seeking out drama.  I am not inside Rinna's head (mental note: one more item for gratitude journal), but I don't think I need to be to get that her on-camera discussion of Kim's boozing is not 100% motivated by her tremendous CONCERN for Kim.  And even if I were to buy that it's 100% motivated by concern and caring, (which, come on now!), she needs to learn that other people's problems are not hers to solve.  Perhaps she sensed a sister "problem solver" in Eden, and thought, she could lob something out and hope that she else would take it up. I think we saw her first try that with the Yolanda situation -- with her, oh just was wondering if maybe Yolanda isn't really sick but instead is making herself sick. Oh, my hairdresser mentioned something. What Munchausen Syndrome? Lemme Google that and read the definition out on-camera. Kyle and Lisa V were too savvy for that, but Eden, all Sober Woman and co-dependenty, took that ball and ran with it. 

From what I have seen, Lisa Rinna only "owns it" when she's completely backed into a corner and has exhausted every other available option, and then, when caught red handed, thinks that somehow finally admitting what she did will absolve her of any wrong doing. Nope. That's not how it works. And, to me, it makes her an asshole. I believe that she is loved by the people she loves, and treats them very well, but that's not really the measure of a person's character.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

As an "enabler" in my past life?

You summed it up in nice, concise way.

The love of a sib - wanting them to be comfortable, safe, sane and healthy - often leads you to do STUPID shit in order to keep the peace in a household/family.

-----------

There is NOTHING good that can come of the Richards sisters staying on the show. One is walking a tight rope and the other one helps her up the ladder and walks underneath with her arms up in the air, hoping that gravity doesn't work on that day.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

As an "enabler" in my past life?

You summed it up in nice, concise way.

The love of a sib - wanting them to be comfortable, safe, sane and healthy - often leads you to do STUPID shit in order to keep the peace in a household/family.

-----------

There is NOTHING good that can come of the Richards sisters staying on the show. One is walking a tight rope and the other one helps her up the ladder and walks underneath with her arms up in the air, hoping that gravity doesn't work on that day.

Both sisters or Kim?  I think Kyle could survive quite nicely without Kim-Kim had a nominal amount of episodes last year.  Actually I think Rinna spent more time talking about Kim than Kim had minutes on the air Season 6.  I see this season as one long audition for sober friends for Kim.  So far Kyle has found Boy George 11 years sober, Carnie Wilson 11 years sober, Eden Sassoon four years sober. 

I don't think Kyle and Kim are that intertwined in one another's lives.  Looks like to me they do family stuff together and the occasional show party. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Both sisters or Kim?  I think Kyle could survive quite nicely without Kim-Kim had a nominal amount of episodes last year.  Actually I think Rinna spent more time talking about Kim than Kim had minutes on the air Season 6.  I see this season as one long audition for sober friends for Kim.  So far Kyle has found Boy George 11 years sober, Carnie Wilson 11 years sober, Eden Sassoon four years sober. 

I don't think Kyle and Kim are that intertwined in one another's lives.  Looks like to me they do family stuff together and the occasional show party. 

That's what bugs me the most; Kim isn't even in the cast, only showing up periodically for an event, but Rinna's tiny little brain is so concerned that Kim's breathing air, the gossip had to keep flying! How is she to explain herself when Andy cues up all the clips of instances where Kim's name and behavior are invoked by Rinna and Eden for no other reason but to have their lips smacking? I guess Yolanda would say to Rinna, "there goes our fk'n storyline!" It was rather sick for 2 old broads acting like this; took me back to 'high school!' I can watch that last scene where Rinna gets hers, but of course it ended up with more deflecting and pretty much demanding an apology from Kim! The woman truly has "9 lives" as Erika Jane said closing out the discussion! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

That's what bugs me the most; Kim isn't even in the cast, only showing up periodically for an event, but Rinna's tiny little brain is so concerned that Kim's breathing air, the gossip had to keep flying! How is she to explain herself when Andy cues up all the clips of instances where Kim's name and behavior are invoked by Rinna and Eden for no other reason but to have their lips smacking? I guess Yolanda would say to Rinna, "there goes our fk'n storyline!" It was rather sick for 2 old broads acting like this; took me back to 'high school!' I can watch that last scene where Rinna gets hers, but of course it ended up with more deflecting and pretty much demanding an apology from Kim! The woman truly has "9 lives" as Erika Jane said closing out the discussion! ;-)

It is almost as if, "oh goodie, Kyle's bringing Kim around so we can have a go with her."

I am hoping Rinna does not believe because no one zipped her lips shut that owning it, is a substitution for not saying it in the first place.  I hate the idea Rinna breaks her word talks about it, passes it off to Eden for further drama, when confronted denies it, then goes to Eden and chews her out for repeating an on camera conversation, fess up in no less than four scenes and then wants to take a bow for owning it.  So it just reeks of wanting screen time for Rinna and her disconnected husband.  (All you ever have wanted to do is help Kim.)

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ColinO said:

I thought that Lisa and Kim Richards where finally going to actually make amends but apparently Kim Richards live tweeted during last weeks episode. and well lets just say she tore Lisa Rinna a new one as well as EDEN! Do you guys think these two will ever reconcile? 

Why should she? Kim's character and sobriety were totally undermined maliciously by that b!tch! Who is Rinna to make comment about someone else's sobriety when she's carrying a baggie around with pills? The woman is a vile hypocrite and needs to grow the fk up sometime! If she wants to invoke the "enabler" moniker, maybe she should look at her silly husband! He backs all her BS and makes excuses to allow her to continue down this road! ;-(

• Love 7

Kim and Kyle have to adopt the bite me attitude. When someone approaches either of them about Kim's sobriety, just say it isn't your business and not up for discussion.  Period.  End.  Done.  Because this very simple logic seems to escape everyone, it must be a production choice to beat this horse.  Hopefully that is over, given the preview.  We shall see.  

• Love 12

Maliciously undermined? I really hope Kim's grip on sobriety isn't so tenuous that having Eden sicced on her would drive her back to the bottle.

Lisa's bag of pills have nothing to do with sobriety unless she is taking those pills in the place of drugs, which has yet to be confirmed. Her bag of pills isn't the reason why she shouldn't be involved in other people's sobriety (that would fall under "Its none of your business, Lisa").

• Love 5
(edited)
40 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kim and Kyle have to adopt the bite me attitude. When someone approaches either of them about Kim's sobriety, just say it isn't your business and not up for discussion.  Period.  End.  Done.  Because this very simple logic seems to escape everyone, it must be a production choice to beat this horse.  Hopefully that is over, given the preview.  We shall see.  

ITA! I was sorta horrified that Eden got very personal at a lunch with Kyle and Rinna and asked her point-blank, "did this all start with your mother; the addiction?" Kyle should have read her arse to filth then and there and we wouldn't be in the middle of this drama now! Kyle is so weak for the most part, allowing LVP and others to run over her until it's smothering her, then she overreacts in comparison! Love how she snapped back on LVP when consolation of information was "being out there" already and it was like "pick a lane, pick a lane, PICK A LANE!" LVP's mouth shut and those lips pursed harder than I'd ever seen before! It was the best! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Name correction
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Maliciously undermined? I really hope Kim's grip on sobriety isn't so tenuous that having Eden ?-sicced-? on her would drive her back to the bottle.

Lisa's bag of pills have nothing to do with sobriety unless she is taking those pills in the place of drugs, which has yet to be confirmed. Her bag of pills isn't the reason why she shouldn't be involved in other people's sobriety (that would fall under "Its none of your business, Lisa").

That's the thing; no one knows what sets someone back on that path of destruction! It can be something serious or banal; who really knows! All the more reason to be supportive instead of spreading rumors and gossip to "total strangers" for the most part! "Kyle's her enabler; I'll say that!" How do you walk away and forget such a statement? Rinna will be the all time poster child of a LIAR and HYPOCRITE IMB since she's the 1st to talk about "owning it!" Yeah, after a week and remembering all the videotape that would bust her! This reunion will be the best after Rinna put LVP on blast last season; can see how it feels! Both are despicable women IMO! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Name correction
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:57 PM, beeziebee said:

Give Bambi (with her tennis ball and swimming pool) her own show.  I know I'd watch.

And all the other pets on the show will be jealous of that "bitch"?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Both.

Here's the deal? As long as one or the other is on the show, there will ALWAYS be some kind of their shit on the show?

Kim isn't even a FT housewife, yet all her drama is STILL fodder for the group????

RE: Sober FOTH?

GOOD ON THEM!

But, am I supposed to be impressed that a grownup has FINALLY got a handle on their destructive urges? All the people that I know that have been to rehab or AA, NA or the USA aren't trying to save everyone around them.

The maddening thing about anyone's struggles with drugs, booze, ciggies or gambling is that each individual is a different study in why and what they are addicted to.

When a person's sobriety becomes a topic for group consumption, EVERYONE has a comment about it.

And most of the time someone is going to be a fucking asshole - Like LR?

She can pass judgement on Kim's fucked-upedness, but what does pulling out a baggie of mixed pills say about you?

Then, you make a joke about it?

-

LR is a fucking asshole that doesn't think before she says anything.

When she gets caught, she isn't sorry, she just blurts out that she 'owns it' - The key question here is "Well, why the fuck did you say it in the first place?"

Don't just "own it" - realize that your mouth and stupidity are your biggest faults - and stop with the "squealing pig" entrances. There is nothing MORE annoying than people who stand in a doorway and announce they have entered the building/room/event.

• Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Both.

Here's the deal? As long as one or the other is on the show, there will ALWAYS be some kind of their shit on the show?

Kim isn't even a FT housewife, yet all her drama is STILL fodder for the group????

RE: Sober FOTH?

GOOD ON THEM!

But, am I supposed to be impressed that a grownup has FINALLY got a handle on their destructive urges? All the people that I know that have been to rehab or AA, NA or the USA aren't trying to save everyone around them.

The maddening thing about anyone's struggles with drugs, booze, ciggies or gambling is that each individual is a different study in why and what they are addicted to.

When a person's sobriety becomes a topic for group consumption, EVERYONE has a comment about it.

And most of the time someone is going to be a fucking asshole - Like LR?

She can pass judgement on Kim's fucked-upedness, but what does pulling out a baggie of mixed pills say about you?

Then, you make a joke about it?

-

LR is a fucking asshole that doesn't think before she says anything.

When she gets caught, she isn't sorry, she just blurts out that she 'owns it' - The key question here is "Well, why the fuck did you say it in the first place?"

Don't just "own it" - realize that your mouth and stupidity are your biggest faults - and stop with the "squealing pig" entrances. There is nothing MORE annoying than people who stand in a doorway and announce they have entered the building/room/event.

She keeps invoking "Game Night" at Kyle's as being the flashpoint trying to justify her being a miserable human being! "Well let's talk about your arrest" should be forgotten, but after a dozen apologies both Eileen and Rinna think Kim should be punished for some comment made in Amsterdam a couple years ago! I've lost so much respect for Eileen; back your friend, but don't "enable" and deflect to help them out! "OWN IT" as they love to blather every few minutes! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

She keeps invoking "Game Night" at Kyle's as being the flashpoint trying to justify her being a miserable human being! "Well let's talk about your arrest" should be forgotten, but after a dozen apologies both Eileen and Rinna think Kim should be punished for some comment made in Amsterdam a couple years ago! I've lost so much respect for Eileen; back your friend, both don't "enable" and deflect to help them out! "OWN IT" as they love to blather every few minutes! ;-)

The one thing I have never understood, and I thought Kim's words were deplorable that night more so to Kyle and Eileen, is that Rinna gets a big old pass for first trying to strangle Kim and then smashing a glass.  I probably would not apologize to Rinna if she had done that to me.  It only encourages the behavior if you apologize.  Stemming from that incident was the foundation for why Eileen and Rinna considered LVP  manipulative.  How dare LVP suggest RInna join she Kim and Brandi for a shopping trip?  Never mind Rinna did the big old fake, "I love you Kim," in Amsterdam.   

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

LisaVP looks so much younger there and it is all about the hair as the pic is too far away to catch any other detail. 

She has taken from having a slightly off center part to a side part, it really changed her look.  Ignore the Vanderpump Rules skanks: 

Oh LVP has little dogs on her jacket.  How very keeping with the theme.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Always a good idea to have your neckline reach your belly button. SMDH!

That look would be GREAT for a guy.

We always spill shit down the front of our shirts.

Its getting the food out of the chest hair that causes a problem?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

She keeps invoking "Game Night" at Kyle's as being the flashpoint trying to justify her being a miserable human being! "Well let's talk about your arrest" should be forgotten, but after a dozen apologies both Eileen and Rinna think Kim should be punished for some comment made in Amsterdam a couple years ago! I've lost so much respect for Eileen; back your friend, but don't "enable" and deflect to help them out! "OWN IT" as they love to blather every few minutes! ;-)

The response to the arrest jab should be,, "Let's talk about you selling your ass in Playboy, having guys jerk off to your pics must make you feel really good......"

Fuck that.....If people are going to take a swing at you? Swing back.

What do you have to lose?

• Love 6
(edited)
19 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LMAO! Andy Gibb only!

Thanks! (in sarcastifont)

I immediately had the image of the album cover in my head, along with him singing "For so lo-ong, you and me been findin' each other for so lo-ong. And the feeling that I feel for you is more than strong girl, take it from me..."

...and now it's stuck in my head.

Edited by SweetieDarling
punctuation
  • Love 5