Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

Did someone post this already? i am still trying to get fully caught up on this thread lol 

http://www.prodancecheer.com/?p=43949

I'm pretty sure the second pic in the collection is the five DMDs who auditioned?? 

Kelly Sherwood looks SO good...beautiful girl!! 

Who is 119? or maybe it's 234...augh do they change numbers between days? i think it's the beverly mitchell lookalike girl... they have a lot of pics of her! she is pretty but no clue who she is...

PLLEEAASSEE look at picture #41..isn't that Christina that tried out a few years back and made it to TC. She used to be a brunette and now a blonde. I follow her on instagram but she did not post anything about trying out for DCC. However, she is always taking class from M Keys. Her intagram is ccriccelli. 

Edited by DCCFAN71

Updated list after new finds today:

No Update Yet After Semis
Marissa Nicole @queeenn_m
Samantha Vaughn @_samiv_
Rachael @rachaellynee
Meg McMurtie @meggy_mcmurtie
Celinda @_celinderella
Miranda Tims @mirandatims
Reana @tld_reana 
Cameron Resurreccion @cameron_res
Emily Morales @emily_morales
Tessa Grace @tesssagracee 
Ansley Jones @ansleyalyce
Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26
Abby Stockton @abby_stockton_

Cut after Semis
Abby Penprase @abbypenprase
Ali Miller @aliannmiller
Savana Christianson @savanaaaa
Mckynna Coconougher @mckynnakc
Minerva Benitez @minervabenitezz
Raegan Schmotzer @raeganschmotzer
Whitney Robertson @itswhitnaay
Saundra Jessie @saundrairene
Katlyn Bartz @katlyn_bartz
Brittany Elle @thebrittanyelle
Carly Townson @carlytownson 
Olivia Burks @o_buuurrksss
Karrie @karrie_ann17
Madelyn Frances @madelynfrances
Breana Hobbs @breanahobbs
Kori @koribell121
Jenny Smith @jenny.smith9

Moving to Finals
Madi Allemier @madiallemier
Kelly Sherwood @kelly_sherwood 
Brennan @brennanashley
Dayton Bramhall @daytonbramhall
Kelly Hoover @kellyhoover
Kalyssa Singleton @kalyssaokc
Cristi Fisher @cristi_fisher
Alex Yap @alexgyap
Joi Noel @joiinoel (Private)
Sheridan Mcdowell @sheridangracemcdowell
Whitney Early @whitneyearly (Private)
Ally Cheatham @ally_cheatham
Lauren Parker @lamaparker
Bri Lutrell @brilutrell
Haleigh Sigwalt @haleighanneee
Grace Patterson @gracevictoriapatterson
Brianna Wilhere @briannawilhere_
Kali McKelson @kalimckelson
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn
Chenise Johnson @chenisej
Kristin Dodd @Kdodd_10
Gianna Sciortino @giiiaannaa
Maddie Dillon @maddie_rae15
Alise Garcia @lilbitalise
Raven Anzaldua @ravenelise24
Taryn Tompkins @taryntompkins
Hanna Oliver @hannaoliver
Randi Sundquist @randisundquist
Erin Sauerhage @erin_sauerhage
Alexandria Stavropoulos @alexandriastav
Christina Riccelli @ccriccelli
Gina Ligi @ginaligi
Savannah Heineken @saaavy
Tara @taraszy (Private)
Brittney @brittney_bree_nicole

22 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Both these girls made it, the redhead is so gorgeous lol maybe Kelly won't have to do a bad dye job on a pretty blonde this year. 

um ok wow kind of obsessed with this savannah girl now...she is SO pretty and seems like a great dancer! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

um ok wow kind of obsessed with this savannah girl now...she is SO pretty and seems like a great dancer! 

She was on my instagram explorer page this morning when I browsed! Super pretty.

Hello forum. Long time lurker here (hence the nickname..) I've followed this forum for about year and a half, but never got the courage to join until now.... ;D

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

pretty sure Ansley did not which absolutely shocks me.  Know Reagan didn't.  Lexie and Alexis did tho, right? no clue who fifth one is. 

Ansley is very cute, but I'm pretty sure in one of the DCC twitter videos from auditions you can see her (second right to left) and her kicks are super low for what DCC wants...

• Love 2
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Both these girls made it, the redhead is so gorgeous lol maybe Kelly won't have to do a bad dye job on a pretty blonde this year. 

I like her too. From her instagram post, she was a Flight Crew NFL Cheerleader (Jets). She reminds me of Danielle with all of that hair....IMO.

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sandiedog said:

Right, if that's the most bitter pill she's ever swallowed, she's in for a rude awakening when/if she grows up. 

"This is by far the most bitter pill I've ever had to swallow. Sometimes in life things just don't make sense and don't seem fair, but all we can do is play the cards we've been dealt."

Sorry, but that sounds super entitled to me.  If she said instead something that sounded more like "Sometimes in life things happen that break your heart" she would have come across as more sad than entitled.  JMO, of course.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, ByTor said:

"This is by far the most bitter pill I've ever had to swallow. Sometimes in life things just don't make sense and don't seem fair, but all we can do is play the cards we've been dealt."

Sorry, but that sounds super entitled to me.  If she said instead something that sounded more like "Sometimes in life things happen that break your heart" she would have come across as more sad than entitled.  JMO, of course.

She has made finals the last two years in a row so I can understand the feeling of wanting to at least make it back to where you were in the years prior. I don't really think she feels entitled to be able to shake her booty for a whole stadium, she just chose her words badly. 

• Love 2
Just now, Kitkatkitty said:

She has made finals the last two years in a row so I can understand the feeling of wanting to at least make it back to where you were in the years prior. I don't really think she feels entitled to be able to shake her booty for a whole stadium, she just chose her words badly

So if she has a habit of choosing the wrong words, I guess that would make her an ambassador risk anyway :)

• Love 2

The goal of all these girls (and the reason why we follow them) is to shake their booty for a whole stadium. Clearly it is important to them, especially to those girls who keep re-auditioning. Maybe it was a bad choice of words, but that excuse for me doesn't work on social media posts. She took some time to write this and she probably does believe it's unfair she was cut, even if she will regret saying it afterwards. I'm sure a lot of the girls who are trying to remain positive deep down feel their cuts are unfair, so i don't think she is vain or entitled per se, i just think that posting this doesn't help her image.

• Love 2

So excited for Saturday evening when the results start trickling in. Remember last year when Caila and Kat's Twitter handles were immediately disconnected? It was awful...  

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I'm sure a lot of the girls who are trying to remain positive deep down feel their cuts are unfair, so i don't think she is vain or entitled per se, i just think that posting this doesn't help her image.

Like that woman whose name I'm not remembering who blamed not making finals on her difficulty with quickly learning choreography...now that was a really classy post where she managed to sound disappointed and reason out why it happened & what she needs to work on, blaming nobody but herself.   There's a good future ambassador!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

DCC-18.jpg

This girl is super pretty, idk her name but I hope she made it through to finals

She did i post another pic by a girl names Breanna who posted a pic of them together say they are going to finals , she didn't tag her so i still don't know her name 

3 minutes ago, mmm said:

She did i post another pic by a girl names Breanna who posted a pic of them together say they are going to finals , she didn't tag her so i still don't know her name 

Gina Ligi 

There are some really beautiful talented girls trying out this year. There may not have been as many audition, but they got a really quality group to choose from. A VERY competitive year.

I, like others, enjoy the fan vote as a way of getting to know the girls. It also gives us, the fans, something  to enjoy in anticipation of finals. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Didn't we confirm that it was Selina? 

It was all but confirmed by a few intentional likes by an insider here. While the speculation was going on, that insider only liked the posts that suggested it was Selina. 

Guys , isn't the blonde girl in the pink on that right a girl who made it to training camp before , but she they made her brunette after makeovers, or am i confusing her for someone else ?

1 minute ago, mmm said:

Guys , isn't the blonde girl in the pink on that right a girl who made it to training camp before , but she they made her brunette after makeovers, or am i confusing her for someone else ?

Yes that is Christina Cricelli.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

I'm interested to know why that Gina girl is followed by two members of the team and like 4 girls already on the team.

That's not anything special. Alot of the current members follow other girls that have or are trying out perhaps it's just knowing them in the dancing world, but I wouldn't look into it as being anything other than that..or the fact that it's just social media.

4 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

That's not anything special. Alot of the current members follow other girls that have or are trying out perhaps it's just knowing them in the dancing world, but I wouldn't look into it as being anything other than that..or the fact that it's just social media.

Some DCC teach dance classes , alot attended a lot classes they could have met at dance studio 

• Love 1

I'll be surprised if they make any blondes who make the squad brunettes or redheads this year. They're losing quite a few blondes (Amy, Melissa, Mandy), so it seems like they would want to up the numbers again.

11 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

This girl DEFINITELY does not look like a DCC

I disagree, as I think she has such a fresh and cute look.  Unfortunately Saundra did not make it past the Semis because she had some issues retaining the same-day choreography.  It must be frustrating for dancers, like her, who could conquer and slay the choreography if given 24 hours to take it home and practice, but those are the rules of the auditions.  I do wonder, however, if anyone ever gets a sneak peek at the audition-day choreography for a strategic advantage. 

Who is the blond in profile wearing purple at the far left of the photo?  She has beautiful hair and a super-cute look.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, cgloss said:

I'll be surprised if they make any blondes who make the squad brunettes or redheads this year. They're losing quite a few blondes (Amy, Melissa, Mandy), so it seems like they would want to up the numbers again.

I hope you're right, we're losing quite a bit of sex appeal as it is with Amy and Melissa leaving. 

Edited by Sandiedog
4 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Can I get permission from an Admin to start a new thread to keep an updated list? We can delete it once the team is announced!

Anyone can start a new thread. Just click the button up top. You only need the mod's help if you want your topic pinned to the top of the page.

• Love 2

Thanks for the tips! There is a new topic now and I will continuously posted an updated list. Once we get a TC List I'll update it with prior affiliations and keep posting updates. Try not to comment in there to keep it organized! Glad I can help!:)

• Love 1

This is the girl in Cristi Fisher's insta story that made it to finals with her:

http://instagram.com/rl_clancy

Not sure if it's private or not - my daughter danced with them since they were all 8/9 years old. In fact, she was Duet partners with Cristi her junior year (Cristi's senior year) and duet partners with Rachel her senior year. Super proud of them both:) 

The thing with the Mavs dancers is that their contract runs at least through when NBA Finals would be scheduled because you never know at the start of the season how far a team will progress into the playoffs. So for NBA dancers wanting to move to NFL teams, they have to sit out a year. I have a hard time understanding why anyone would break their contract with one pro team and not fully expect that to hurt their chances with another pro team. It could easily be perceived as not being reliable or as being someone who doesn't keep their commitments. I'm sure there are always exceptions but all things being equal and you have to choose between dancer A and dancer B and dancer A bailed before the season was over with her last team, you're probably going with dancer B. Yes it stinks to sit out but being labeled can haunt you forever - dance is a small word. It's probably not worth the risk, imo.

Also, there were 220 girls ther initially - interviews are Friday for at least some girls. I can't remember if solos are Friday night and another round of choreography is Saturday or if solos are Saturday and there is no more choreography? 

DCC finalists interviews are Friday for all finalists and veterans trying out again. Saturday are solo routines and field routine and kick line for returning veterans and finalists.

5 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Season 5 was when all the vets trying out again, but Amy R. was cut during TC. I do remember Judy saying they made history because of the fact all the re-auditioning vets made it to TC. Kelsey may have been top 10 and the judges like her, but when it comes down to it, Judy, and especially Kelli and Charlotte have the final say so in who makes the team. There has been girls in the past the judges fawned over who did not make it to TC, made it to TC but were cut, or even the case of Danielle who the judges did not care for in Season 8 wanted to cut her but Kelli and Charlotte overruled them. In Kelsey's case, I think someone was pushing her on the team because Judy and Kelli were not excited over her.

I'm late to the game on Kelsey.  Why don't Kellie and Judy like her?

(edited)

Former pats cheerleader. She was with them 2012-16, was a captain, and a pro bowl rep. I wonder if she chose to go to Dallas because she can't audition for pats again.

Didn't someone post just the other day about wanting to see what the pro bowl cheerleader ring looks like? Well, thanks to Alexandria, now we know!

...Aaaand she's got the jumpsplit down.

1 hour ago, mmm said:

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, California Girl said:

Saundra is so cute and her comments reflect a positive self-awareness and maturity.  When I saw JennK, Jacie, and Kinsey perform the Semis choreography I knew that it would be difficult to learn and retain in one afternoon.  The skill of fast choreographic memory and retention will always keep some otherwise amazing DCC candidates from making the cut. 

Could  not agree more. I think she's in her 30s and you can tell- she is just so mature and classy. Our little #tiredAF friends or other girls posting these thirsty shots could take a lesson. I loved her look and her natural hair. 

• Love 7

if they are doing the fan vote i wonder when they plan to record the girls doing the combo...found out they did not do it yesterday so...if they ARE planning to do it again maybe they are giving the girls more time to learn it? that seems to defeat the purpose though.  

wow that alexandria girl is also beautiful!! 

i think saundra is very pretty and fresh and i would have no problem seeing her as a DCC. i do agree she does not look like the DCCs right now but i don't think that should limit it. 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Former pats cheerleader. She was with them 2012-16, was a captain, and a pro bowl rep. I wonder if she chose to go to Dallas because she can't audition for pats again.

Didn't someone post just the other day about wanting to see what the pro bowl cheerleader ring looks like? Well, thanks to Alexandria, now we know!

Is there a 4 year maximum for the Patriots cheerleaders?

Edited by MrsEVH