Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

46 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

I am so disconnected this year. I don't feel like I know any of the rookie candidates at all. Last year all of the spoilers really helped me connect with the girls, and this year I am left making shit up in my head LOL

Don't feel bad..we're all on the same page.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

So based on the picture and the people thought to be either cut or on the bubble this is what the squad would look like if all of those circled and xed were cut and I would assume the groups would be re-balanced out

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL JUST A PREDICTION!!!!597a43fbbfd49_DCCpotentialcuts.thumb.jpg.ec753a89c48f083097417fdfc093443f.jpg

I think I counted 37 without Xs...did they ever have a squad with that exact #? I'm thinking they did but wouldn't swear to it...

this past season was 37 but again that is just a prediction based on the circled and Xed out TCC I do not know if any of them are actually cut or on the bubble or if Kelly is doing that to drive us crazy???   The predicted but not confirmed are Rachel, Taryn, and Savanna

3 hours ago, Peek403 said:

New to this forum. Would like to know if Kelsey is in Training Camp, on the team...etc.......anything?

I am a huge Kelsey fan too!  I was so happy to see her make it back a second year.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I think I counted 37 without Xs...did they ever have a squad with that exact #? I'm thinking they did but wouldn't swear to it...

Just curious...Savanna was circled but Alexandria was crossed out in the above photo...

1 minute ago, Rosiemac said:

Just curious...Savanna was circled but Alexandria was crossed out in the above photo...

I was going to say the same thing!   Also, Rachel and Savannah are just circled for now... Maybe they're just "on the bubble" like Kelli says, I don't want to count them out yet! :)

I wonder if it reflects badly on the group leaders if they have a ton cut in their groups? Like if group 1 has zero cuts, but group 2 has 5 cuts, does it mean the groups were unbalanced to begin with, or that the leaders couldn't quite smooth or the wrinkles with their girls. 

• Love 2

So what I'm seeing is that Christina is gonna make this team? Oh gosh...I sure hope her redemption edit (redemption of All. That. Whining.) is strong! I was never a big Auto Amy fan and cried when she got cut, so there's room in my heart somewhere I guess. And her new hair IS cute. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Peek403 said:

New to this forum. Would like to know if Kelsey is in Training Camp, on the team...etc.......anything?

If you click on the main show page, you can find threads for past seasons, each episode, etc.

• Love 1

I'm shocked that Christina still is in training camp! I've decided to embrace the suspense of no spoilers, but also I am #beyond ready for the season to start!  

In looking towards football season, I really liked the triangle at Oxnard. I'm surprised that it looked so good to me, because I had imagined that Lacey would be way too tall to be in a triangle with Jenna without another tall girl on the other side. But I think Jenna, Lacey, and KaShara look great dancing together! I also liked Maggie and Cersten in the extended triangle, with Holly at the 2nd row point. A very dynamic group.  I'll be interested to see how they change up the triangle for the full team. And of course I'm anxious for Erica to get back into the rotation too! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, mcmrdh said:

I am so disconnected this year. I don't feel like I know any of the rookie candidates at all. Last year all of the spoilers really helped me connect with the girls, and this year I am left making shit up in my head LOL

I can relate to what your saying, even if we knew the cuts, I wouldn't know who they were.

• Love 4

I saw a little clip of Tara talking about auditioning, I don't think training camp had started. She seems like a mellow laid back gal. I am kinda rooting for her. I think she is a former NFL cheerleader I don't remember which team though. Jets maybe. That's all I learned about the TCCS except the comebacks and remember seeing Alexis dancing with Mavs(I think that's her name, beautiful girl.   I am thinking they are going to begin airing the show before they are finished filming the show. I know season 7 with all those extra episodes aired in October. Thank Goodness we don't have to wait that long!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I saw a little clip of Tara talking about auditioning, I don't think training camp had started. She seems like a mellow laid back gal. I am kinda rooting for her. I think she is a former NFL cheerleader I don't remember which team though. Jets maybe. That's all I learned about the TCCS except the comebacks and remember seeing Alexis dancing with Mavs(I think that's her name, beautiful girl.   I am thinking they are going to begin airing the show before they are finished filming the show. I know season 7 with all those extra episodes aired in October. Thank Goodness we don't have to wait that long!

Alexandria was with the Patriots and went to the Pro Bowl game in Hawaii...she seems very well liked by her team. Alexis probably has the most IG followers....Savannah was on the Jets with Tara and she has some pretty cool videos dancing in NYC...she seems like she has an artistic side....Gina did a lot of charity work with her sorority in college...I saw kalyssa had a t-shirt fundraiser in her hometown to raise money to get to Texas...she seems like a sweet girl who worked at a dental office I believe....Rachel's college dance team won a national titleMolly is a first grade teacher and Lauren cheered for Miami Dolphins and is a nurse.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

Alexandria was with the Patriots and went to the Pro Bowl game in Hawaii...she seems very well liked by her team. Alexis probably has the most IG followers....Savannah was on the Jets with Tara and she has some pretty cool videos dancing in NYC...she seems like she has an artistic side....Gina did a lot of charity work with her sorority in college...I saw kalyssa had a t-shirt fundraiser in her hometown to raise money to get to Texas...she seems like a sweet girl who worked at a dental office I believe....Rachel's college dance team won a national titleMolly is a first grade teacher and Lauren cheered for Miami Dolphins and is a nurse.

Thanks. It's good to know a little bit before the show starts. I hope there is more dancing on these episodes.

• Love 1

Hold everything!!  Judy posted this picture on her Instagram early Friday morning and it has Taryn in it... On Raelynn's IG there's a short video of the girls shaking their pom-poms and you can see Alexis, Lexie and Christina (couldn't get a snapshot of all 3 faces-but they were there) so all 15 are accounted for...   Not sure why she was crossed out on Kelli's page?

7-28-17.jpg

7-28-17a.jpg

5 hours ago, Tootie said:

Hold everything!!  Judy posted this picture on her Instagram early Friday morning and it has Taryn in it... On Raelynn's IG there's a short video of the girls shaking their pom-poms and you can see Alexis, Lexie and Christina (couldn't get a snapshot of all 3 faces-but they were there) so all 15 are accounted for...   Not sure why she was crossed out on Kelli's page?

7-28-17.jpg

7-28-17a.jpg

But they would take the photos before the guest choreographer had left and THEN do the cuts

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

But they would take the photos before the guest choreographer had left and THEN do the cuts

Kelly posted her twitter photo on 7/26 so it depends on when realign was a guest,

I really don't think there have been anymore cuts. Perhaps the talent is so good this year that they are having a very difficult time determining who stays, who goes, and if they want a bigger squad. 

After all, this might actually  be the most talented group of training camp candidates that they've had (insert sarcasm here)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mcmrdh said:

After all, this might actually  be the most talented group of training camp candidates that they've had (insert sarcasm here)

(Guffaw!)???

• Love 3

So it looks likeMiranda and Christina will make the squad unless they are cutting super small this year.

16 hours ago, M1977G said:

I'm shocked that Christina still is in training camp! I've decided to embrace the suspense of no spoilers, but also I am #beyond ready for the season to start!  

In looking towards football season, I really liked the triangle at Oxnard. I'm surprised that it looked so good to me, because I had imagined that Lacey would be way too tall to be in a triangle with Jenna without another tall girl on the other side. But I think Jenna, Lacey, and KaShara look great dancing together! I also liked Maggie and Cersten in the extended triangle, with Holly at the 2nd row point. A very dynamic group.  I'll be interested to see how they change up the triangle for the full team. And of course I'm anxious for Erica to get back into the rotation too! 

I'm surprised at both Christina and Miranda. I didn't see Miranda making it through cameos. She is a cute girl, but her hair drives me nuts. It looks so harsh. I feel like a few inches off and it would look tons better. Maybe they found some way to fix her other issue. 

I don't normally like to trash talk these girls.  I just think she needs a good haircut. ? 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Tootie said:

7-28-17.jpg

7-28-17a.jpg

I like those suits. The tops at least. I'm not well endowed, but it seems a top like that would help keep things "in check" while you were dancing. Sorry, someone throw us a bone. I'm talking about boobs and clothes.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I wonder if we'll get to see Kelly adjusting her bra and asking the ever so famous "Is this all YOU?" ?

"Is that you or enhanced you?"

?

• Love 1

Ok help out a confused fan! I think only 4 girls were cut until now right? How many are left? I think they are way too many so one or two girls (at the very least) should be cut tonight! Unless they extend training camp this year and they're waiting to cut more girls in the coming weeks.

35 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Ok help out a confused fan! I think only 4 girls were cut until now right? How many are left? I think they are way too many so one or two girls (at the very least) should be cut tonight! Unless they extend training camp this year and they're waiting to cut more girls in the coming weeks.

There are only 4 official cuts confirmed. Then there is 1 TCC who's pic had an X on it so that lead to some curiosity about whether that girl had been cut but that has not been confirmed. I have no idea what is going on at training camp or if today is the last day but I want to know who is on that final roster as soon as I can. ?

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Tootie said:

7-28-17.jpg

7-28-17a.jpg

Finally got pic to quote...grrr....how many girls in top photo?

3 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Finally got pic to quote...grrr....how many girls in top photo?

I think we're all still assuming 40 since a fifth cut hasn't been confirmed yet. 

• Love 2

Wait Christina's still in camp right?  I've got like every thing crossed hoping she makes it this time.  She's just adorable especially with the shorter hair. She's such a good dancer and she should totally have the kicks this year. Girl is so sweet I bet she walks children in nature in her spare time. 

• Love 9

Re: Kelli's Hall of Fame tweet. The game is next weekend. I see the TCCs being blocked for the game. Will the squad be announced by then? Sorry if I'm confused here. 

1 minute ago, Ms. SW said:

Re: Kelli's Hall of Fame tweet. The game is next weekend. I see the TCCs being blocked for the game. Will the squad be announced by then? Sorry if I'm confused here. 

Squad announcement should be within the next week, I couldn't imagine them waiting any longer right before a game. What's more interesting is there's still 40 and we're pretty far into training camp now. 

• Love 1
On 7/27/2017 at 10:01 PM, Smplsimon said:

Christina is talent-free.  I'm shocked she even made training camp.

Oh my gosh, you don't like Christina??? I ADORE her! She reminds me so much of me when I was younger and danced. I always struggled with flexibility and have actually gotten better as I've gotten older. Unfortunately I had the flu recently and am suffering from Bell's palsy. Really hoping it goes away soon!

• Love 8