Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

Group 3 strikes me as....understaffed.

Remember when KaShara wore the wrong outfit to TC? You've come a long way, baby!

I agree. Also, a whole lot of pretty in Group 4. 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

YAAASSS!! EXCELLENT choices!!

SOMETIMES we get it right on here LOL!

So there's 44, that means EIGHT cuts of the 19 rookies before TC is done (assuming vets won't get cut)?

I know some of you had this figured out before auditions were over, but I'm slow...

giphy.gif

Did they Lighten Christina"s hair. So thats a smaller amount cuts needed in a while unless they cut below 36.   

25 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Did they Lighten Christina"s hair. So thats a smaller amount cuts needed in a while unless they cut below 36.   

I don't have a clue who Christina is.

8 hours ago, Tootie said:

Here's a shot from Kitty's twitter...

6-14-17 from kitty.jpg

1 hour ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I am glad to see this. I was surprised to read everyones comments about Holly. I do not follow any of the girls on their accounts so my information on them outside of what I see on the show is pretty much nil. Minus her my predictions were right. .  being a 2nd leader is a great incentive for them to come back and be a first leader and then we can see much more of those faces!  I love seeing Kelsey in the blue. I haven't seen Christina in any of those photos yet. 

Heh, I see I'm not the only one on lookout for Christina.  @DCCroutineFAN - I didn't flip through all of the group pics, but she's in Kitty's pic for sure. I was just like, sigh...

• Love 1

Group Photos: Left to Right

Group 1: Maggie, Celinda (R), Stephanie, Alexis (R), Amy L, Kalyssa (R), Jenna, Lexi (R), Maddie, Keyra (R), Yuko

Group 2: Cersten, Cristina (R), Tasha, Miranda (R), Bess, Alexandria (R), Jinelle, Madeline (R), Holly, Tara (R), Jessika (R)

Group 3: Tess, Heather O, Gina (R), Robin, Rachel (R), Lacey, Savannah (R), Kelli, Milan, Lauren (R), Kelsey

Group 4: Simone, Taryn (R), Khalyn, Brianna (R), Kashara, Erica, Erin (R), Chantel, Molly (R), Selina, Brennan (R)

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

Group Photos: Left to Right

Group 1: Maggie, Celinda (R), Stephanie, Alexis (R), Amy L, Kalyssa (R), Jenna, Lexi (R), Maddie, Keyra (R), Yuko

Group 2: Cersten, Cristina (R), Tasha, Miranda (R), Bess, Alexandria (R), Jinelle, Madeline (R), Holly, Tara (R), Jessika (R)

Group 3: Tess, Heather O, Gina (R), Robin, Rachel (R), Lacey, Savannah (R), Kelli, Milan, Lauren (R), Kelsey

Group 4: Simone, Taryn (R), Khalyn, Brianna (R), Kashara, Erica, Erin (R), Chantel, Molly (R), Selina, Brennan (R)

Thank You:)

Edited by Rosiemac
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, Tootie said:

Yea!!!  We have group leaders!

17-18 DCC Group Leaders.jpg

Is that Elizabeth with Jinnelle and Lacy with Robin? Also I think I counted 44 TCC/Vets.  How many were taken into TC?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
add question
3 hours ago, Jperry said:

We also have groups!

IMG_6218.JPG

I feel like some of these Rookies don't quite have the DCC look. I know it's still early in training camp so I'm hoping their looks will evolve over the summer.. IMO Brianna and Miranda don't seem to strike me as having the "DCC Glam" look although they are pretty girls. 

But I'm so excited to finally have groups!

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Don't see any cartoon color redheads, or is it just the photo?

There's still time!

Just looking at those pictures and they don't seem to have any girls with light brown hair. Lighter than Erica.. I guess you can't have a mousey brown DCC!!

3 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

Brianna is the prettiest Rookie Candidate to me, I really hope she makes it.

When I saw Kelli's twitter post about makeovers, I saw some guy had replied Who is that tall brunette, she is hot...something like that

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, SSgirl971 said:

I feel like some of these Rookies don't quite have the DCC look. I know it's still early in training camp so I'm hoping their looks will evolve over the summer.. IMO Brianna and Miranda don't seem to strike me as having the "DCC Glam" look although they are pretty girls. 

But I'm so excited to finally have groups!

I agree they are pretty girls! But I don't get all the hype about Brianna tbh. I definitely don't see the DCC glam either, but maybe I'll be wrong.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

Remember when KaShara wore the wrong outfit to TC? You've come a long way, baby!

Looking at the groups makes me remember how large the last rookie class was, because correct me if I'm wrong but group three is the only group without at least another 3rd year and higher besides the 2nd leader. Maybe chantel or Simone should have should have been in group 3 for some leadership. 

I find Alexis and Savannah to be the most glam rookie candidates by far. 

unpopular opinion, I don't get all the hype about Briana. Granted, I obviously don't know much about her but her maturity level just seems lacking based on what she's posted and her look doesn't scream WOW to me

** runs and hides **

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Don't see any cartoon color redheads, or is it just the photo?

It might be.  Either that or they really improved Holly's color.

4 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I am glad to see this. I was surprised to read everyones comments about Holly. I do not follow any of the girls on their accounts so my information on them outside of what I see on the show is pretty much nil. Minus her my predictions were right. .  being a 2nd leader is a great incentive for them to come back and be a first leader and then we can see much more of those faces!  I love seeing Kelsey in the blue. I haven't seen Christina in any of those photos yet. 

Christina is there, no cut yet.  Holly is young she could easily pull a Sydney and be there for the long haul! She has plenty of time to be a GL.  

Kashara is my girl! Group three looks a hot mess! Lacey and Kelsey are gorgeous and the rest are okay... 

4 hours ago, Jperry said:

We also have groups!

IMG_6218.JPG

No cuts yet... that's not juicy information.  Shelly could've told us that... 

I don't have a clue who Christina is.

Christina is the one who has tried out a million times and made it to training camp in season 9 with an injury so she couldn't do splits and kicks.  

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Looking at the groups makes me remember how large the last rookie class was, because correct me if I'm wrong but group three is the only group without at least another 3rd year and higher besides the 2nd leader. Maybe chantel or Simone should have should have been in group 3 for some leadership. 

Switch Simone with Tess. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Jaxratchet said:

I am glad they fixed Lexi's blonde.  It was reminding me of that blonde that Loren was rocking before they made her a brunette

She looks great. I had forgotten about her until just now. She looks so much like Amelia Bren to me.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

unpopular opinion, I don't get all the hype about Briana. Granted, I obviously don't know much about her but her maturity level just seems lacking based on what she's posted and her look doesn't scream WOW to me

** runs and hides **

Take me with you, I suppose. I don't get the hype at all. I also don't think she's THAT pretty. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's pretty, she's genetically blessed, all that. I'm just not seeing what everyone's falling all over themselves about. Plus, that first initial post of hers that was discussed here, hella rubbed me the wrong way. Briana has a lot to prove to me in order for me to change my opinion of her.  

Sorry peeps. But not really. 

??‍♀️

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Jperry said:

We also have groups!

IMG_6218.JPG

Oh my goodness! I love our detectives, you find these juicy tidbits so fast! It's exciting to see this! I wonder if group leaders know which of their rookies are on shaky ground? Wouldn't it change the formations they have to teach if one person left? And eight people still have to leave. I bet their nerves are a mess (rookie girls) knowing they are not a permanent member of their group!

I would cut three of the rookies in group 2.

1st cut: Miranda. Not a fan. tragic boob job.

2nd cut: Christina. I'm just over her. I think if this is the first year she tried out she wouldn't have even made it to Finals. Girl can't do the splits.

3rd cut: Pats dancer girl. Awesome bod but definitely doesn't have the DCC glam. I feel like she looks like she's tired or sick... maybe it's her eye makeup? 

I'm so harsh.... oops. 

(edited)

Group 3 : Lauren  looks like she has a Farrah Fawcett hair style.  Savannah (redhead) looks like Tristen from DSIG, big teeth and all.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

I loveeee Savannah! I think she is gorgeous.  Gina, Savannah and Lauren are all "rookies" in group 3! so i like that group :-D (Plus Kelsey so duhhh) 

Love that they put Erica and Kashara together! i'm almost afraid they'll be too goofy LOL but what a fun group to have them as your leaders! I also love Molly so I like that group a lot too. 

That's kind of sweet they put Alexis and Lexi in a group together :) 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I loveeee Savannah! I think she is gorgeous.  Gina, Savannah and Lauren are all "rookies" in group 3! so i like that group :-D (Plus Kelsey so duhhh) 

Love that they put Erica and Kashara together! i'm almost afraid they'll be too goofy LOL but what a fun group to have them as your leaders! I also love Molly so I like that group a lot too. 

That's kind of sweet they put Alexis and Lexi in a group together :) 

Exactly what I thought. If I had my pick, I'd like to be put in group 4. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Group 3 : Lauren  looks like she has a Farrah Fawcett hair style.  Savannah (redhead) looks like Tristen from DSIG, big teeth and all.

I can't believe they didn't fix Lauren's hair!! What a mess. 

• Love 2

hahaha I LOVE Lauren's hair!! y'all gotta remember that's the preferred hair to flat (#neverforget poor Erica almost not making squad because of her dang HAIR)...Lauren's really lucky, IMO. Hair that big you dont have to worry as much about it getting stringy and flat once sweaty and whatnot. 

• Love 2
Just now, LaurenBrook said:

no, that's Alex

I honestly don't know any of the TCCs this year lol

26 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I honestly don't know any of the TCCs this year lol

me neither, I feel so disconnect this year

they are probably keeping everything on lockdown because we were pretty vicious last year LOL

3 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I too am a fan of Amelia, she could kick to the high heavens!

And she was like, the perfect balance of sexy and girl next door. Not raunchy, but you also don't feel like a sicko seeing her in uniform. Jenna, Allie and Madeline all made me want to cover them in a blanket at first.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

hahaha I LOVE Lauren's hair!! y'all gotta remember that's the preferred hair to flat (#neverforget poor Erica almost not making squad because of her dang HAIR)...Lauren's really lucky, IMO. Hair that big you dont have to worry as much about it getting stringy and flat once sweaty and whatnot. 

If it is like mine...you have to worry about it getting puffy with humidity....Some days if it is hot and humid I look like Roseanne  Roseanna Danna. I think she looks really pretty with the highlights:)

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

So glad to see my two faves (kashara and erica) together!

Do we know when they are going to announce point girl? 

From my understanding and a previous comment by Shelly, it's not announced and not seen as a big deal as we make it to be. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

If it is like mine...you have to worry about it getting puffy with humidity....Some days if it is hot and humid I look like Roseanne  Roseanna Danna. I think she looks really pretty with the highlights:)

I think I love you for that.

giphy.gif

• Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

I think I love you for that.

giphy.gif

That is actually me today...I let it dry naturally and did not straighten it...walked the dog and when I got home found a letter from Richard Feder from Fort Lee NJ in my mail box telling me I had a little bit of toilet paper stuck to my shoe;)

Edited by Rosiemac
spelling
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

That is actually me today...I let it dry naturally and did not straighten it...walked the dog and when I got home found a letter from Richard Feder from Fort Lee NJ in my mail box telling me I had a little bit of toilet paper stuck to my shoe;)

HAHAHAH YAAASSS!!!

• Love 1