Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: How Low Can Whit Go?

• Start Topic

Who the eff is this chick? Medical note? Get low and do sex dances? Lord help me, I have seen a lot and I am not a prude, but if that's dancing, I'm a panda.

I do like the guy's reaction to Jiya's class, however. He's starting to see the cracks in Whit's veneer.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, AmyB said:

omg who puts black lipstick on to go workout.

I know!!!! What's up with the makeup????? 

And the comments about no one having trouble or questions the first time learning a new routine. I call BS. Suck it up Twit. YOU can't keep up. That's all there is too it. 

• Love 12

hip hop moves?.. I knew Whit wasn't going to attempt to do it.. Took all of 13 minutes. Knee injury ?? If that is true, why come to class and take the floor? Come when you're healthy or come and watch from the sidelines.

• Love 5

it's like she didn't even look at the class before going in there.  As soon as they introduced Jiya I looked her up. The class Whit was at is the twerking class.  Oh she posted on twitter her xray on the knee. oh come on! and is giving props to Jiya now on twitter.  She just called her a bitch now she is giving her props?

• Love 3

Cat owners/lovers - Don't cats self-train themselves to use a litter box? I've heard of paper-training dogs..

What's worse she couldn't smell it ? Nasty !!!

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sATL said:

Cat owner/lovers - Don't cats self-train themselves to use a litter box? I've heard of paper-training dogs..

Ya when twit said she changed the litter box Four Days ago I said sure prolly Four Weeks - You Go Wandakeeza Rice! 

Lulz@ jiya " yes I know the moves, I taught them to you "  and Twits death stare when they laughed at her lmao

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sATL said:

Cat owner/lovers - Don't cats self-train themselves to use a litter box? I've heard of paper-training dogs..

Whit said she "just cleaned the cat box like four days ago". Seriously, and she wonders why the cat won't use it.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, AmyB said:

it's like she didn't even look at the class before going in there.  As soon as they introduced Jiya I looked her up. The class Whit was at is the twerking class.  Oh she posted on twitter her xray on the knee. oh come on! and is giving props to Jiya now on twitter.  She just called her a bitch now she is giving her props?

OK, if the class is a twerking class, maybe the gyrations make sense. Hate twerking tho - especially where I've seen videos of grown women urging little girls to do it. 

• Love 5

Trophy Wife are now at the big girl dance class and Whitney stole their moves from their class and is teaching it to the big girls. she can't even be original with her chorography!

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, sATL said:

Cat owners/lovers - Don't cats self-train themselves to use a litter box? I've heard of paper-training dogs..

She went nose blind! She isn't cleaning it enough.  She said she cleaned it 4 days ago! and there are two cats so you have to clean it more than that! and probably have more than one box.  I have just one cat and I clean mine every morning.  He is a snob like that!

• Love 6
Just now, ThinkerBell said:

Whit said she "just cleaned the cat box like four days ago". Seriously, and she wonders why the cat won't use it.

I don't even own a cat and when I heard that I was just like "whaaaat?"  And she has multiple cats! She should be scooping that box like it's a part time job. 

There are piles of poop in the corners??? Wtf. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, AmyB said:

But! But! Whitney specializes in twerking. Every time BGDC forms a circle around Twitter, twerking (or what she calls twerking) is her go to move. Suddenly it's too complex for her?

• Love 9

Is Big Girl Dance Class supposed to be a fitness class or just a dance class? Because the the trophy wives' atmosphere is so different because they're obviously a fitness class. I mean their class looked awesome, but no need to be rude in BGDC even if you do think it's lame. 

Oh but both of them with the hugging and the high pitched "hey!" so fake. Bleh. Hate that. 

• Love 8

I wanted to remind myself what buddy looked like a cupla seasons back - WOW . He looks terrible and very unhealthy right now . I hope he can get it together before something terrible happens. Living with twit has not been good to buddy . ( ignore the spoiler box )

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 6

1) Why can't there be a class like that where I live? In Whitney's defense though, she was definitely the biggest girl in the class. Not one of them was even close to pushing 400 so Miss "bring a doctors note" can go piss up a rope.

2) If this show can be believed (lol), Whitney has wicked good cardio. I'm 110 and can't run down the street. Another point for fat girls I guess. Jesus Christ I need to start working out but it looks like torture. 

3)Cleaned the litter box 4 days ago?? There's shit all over the place and Henchi can't live with Babs? Whitney can't take care of cats.

4) Jiya laughing the whole time during whit's class makes her seem like a bitch. She's making fun of them. And seriously Whitney said at the start that she was exposed to a different style and was incorporating it. The jiya girls and everybody else knew what she was talking about and should have went along so that Whitney's girls can try their style of dance. They are only there to be bitches in my opinion. I have to agree with Whitney on this. 

5) I hate how Jiya talks like she's always smiling or laughing. She says mean things while smiling. I really dislike that woman. I don't think Whitney's class is meant to be a competition class so why does Jiya keep trying to irritate them. Whitney's class is full of older women. That needs to be taken into consideration before Jiya tries to shame them. 

• Love 10

^^^^woooooowwww.  That is downright tragic that he would let his health get so bad.

Whitney is using a lot of words to justify why she can't/wont/is hesitant to have a dance off against Jiya. All this hemming and hawing in the name of her girls confidence?? Girl bye. Where are all of  her professional dancer balls?? This battle should be a cake walk.

• Love 6

I get that Mattie's feeling some type of way but if anyone is going to call someone out on bringing in negativity, I really don't think it should be the one who no showed for a workout video shoot, and then once she did arrive, turned out to have left her knowledge of the choreography at home.

Also, did Roy edit this episode himself? How much fun did he have with his girlfriend tonight waiting through all the "Roy led me on" moping just for the mic drop moment of him suggesting a dance-off?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

^^^^woooooowwww.  That is downright tragic that he would let his health get so bad.

Whitney is using a lot of words to justify why she can't/wont/is hesitant to have a dance off against Jiya. All this hemming and hawing in the name of her girls confidence?? Girl bye. Where are all of  her professional dancer balls?? This battle should be a cake walk.

Whitney may consider herself to be a professional dancer but her dancers aren't and shouldn't be put in that position.  Whitney's class isn't a fitness class. It's a fun class for big girls. Can't stand Jiya.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I go between cheering Jiya on and rolling my eyes over the fact that she's obviously a plant and has been hired to play the part of the bitchy rival. 

Twit does seem kinda aggravated by jiya so I kinda like that ? and also the fact that Todd & Tal like her 

• Love 18

I can't cheer her on because it's not just Whitney that she's messing with. There are other people in the class who are doing the best they can and trying to have fun and they are being shamed by some bitch who thinks she's the greatest twerker in America! Newsflash. Right Cheek and Left Cheek from Little Women could twerk her under the table. Literally lol. 

• Love 7

Towards the beginning of the episode Whitney said she is SO BUSY because she has her dance class (which does not exist irl) and her workouts?

HUH ????    That's busy?    Geez,  people work Whitney.  Real jobs.

I pretty much agree with everybody about Jiya, but Whitney couldn't even keep up sans going low.   Did anyone else notice how red she got? The very little she did was probably the most she has moved (for real) in a very long time.

I also did not like all the bullshit she was talking about the dance battle.  Jiya is more able than Whitney, period.   Once again, she lies.  If its all about No Body Shame, then where is the shame in saying, I cannot do those moves because of my weight?     Isn't that what her campaign is supposed to be all about?

Tell the truth for once in your life Whitney.

• Love 19

Dance class with Jiya: "can't bend down, bad knee dontchaknow"

Workout with Will: "do a bunch of squats in a row?  sure"

And, by the deer-in-headlights look in the studio, I'm half-believing that Whitney wasn't in on the fact that Jiya would call in and Roy would propose the dance-off.

I think Whitney was 100% trying to steal moves.  Otherwise, she could've simply said "here's some new things I picked up from them".  Instead she tried to pass it off as the product of some amorphous "inspiration".  

"I'm really just too busy for a guy, what with BGDC and exercising".  The fuck?

2 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I also did not like all the bullshit she was talking about the dance battle.  Jiya is more able than Whitney, period.   Once again, she lies.  If its all about No Body Shame, then where is the shame in saying, I cannot do those moves because of my weight?     Isn't that what her campaign is supposed to be all about?

Tell the truth for once in your life Whitney.

And, notice how as soon as Whitney was threatened she hid behind "her girls"?  No-one said anything about a "dance-off" between the classes, just Whitney vs. Jiya.  All of a sudden, Whitney doesn't want to do it because she's concerned about her "class"?  Please.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

And, by the deer-in-headlights look in the studio, I'm half-believing that Whitney wasn't in on the fact that Jiya would call in and Roy would propose the dance-off.

I think Whitney was 100% trying to steal moves.  Otherwise, she could've simply said "here's some new things I picked up from them".  Instead she tried to pass it off as the product of some amorphous "inspiration".  

Good point!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

And, notice how as soon as Whitney was threatened she hid behind "her girls"?  No-one said anything about a "dance-off" between the classes, just Whitney vs. Jiya.  All of a sudden, Whitney doesn't want to do it because she's concerned about her "class"?  Please.

Right !    No one said anything about the class.  She 1000% used them as an excuse.    She does that all the time.    Its always someone else.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I can't cheer her on because it's not just Whitney that she's messing with. There are other people in the class who are doing the best they can and trying to have fun and they are being shamed by some bitch who thinks she's the greatest twerker in America! Newsflash. Right Cheek and Left Cheek from Little Women could twerk her under the table. Literally lol. 

I still think all these people are acting. I no longer buy that any of it is real. 

• Love 13

Cats are fastidious animals and if you don't provide them with a clean place to poop, they will find one for themselves.  That's Cat Behavior For Beginners. My mother, who always had two cats in the house, taught me early that the rule was one litter box per cat plus one, and they had to be scooped every day and scrubbed down weekly. She used to say that cats have a much keener sense of smell than humans do, and their noses get much closer to the litter than ours ever do, so if the humans can smell the box, the cats are NOT happy. Whitney keeps a slovenly, disgusting house and I don't know where she gets the nerve to call out Buddy for wearing shoes on the carpet. The guy's probably afraid of what he might be stepping in at any random moment.

5 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

I noticed that too! What happened to the Whitney who yanked off her shirt, and got all gangstah about what she'll do if Jya dares to come for her! Who knew she meant she'd run for cover, while pretending she was just worried crushing the spirits of all the delicate flowers in her BGDC. News Flash, Whitney - you don't have to bring them. Or you could ask for volunteers and promise to give them the time and attention to make them look really good, for once.

• Love 16

I like how suddenly Todd got dragged into the dance battle when twit left him the voicemail ?  The dance battle is jiya vs twit right ?? 

Twit does get sweaty during her arm spins during her own class but during jiyas class she looked wrecked 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I noticed that too! What happened to the Whitney who yanked off her shirt, and got all gangstah about what she'll do if Jya dares to come for her! Who knew she meant she'd run for cover, while pretending she was just worried crushing the spirits of all the delicate flowers in her BGDC. News Flash, Whitney - you don't have to bring them. Or you could ask for volunteers and promise to give them the time and attention to make them look really good, for once.

I think she hid behind her girls in regards to Jiya's attitude. To me, it looked like the girls could have been just as uncomfortable with Whitney's hostile attitude towards Jiya, as much as they might have been "embarrassed" for feeling inferior. It's one of the reasons I am giving Jiya a slight pass. Yes, Jiya had a pissy attitude in Whitney's class but Whitney could have ignored it and moved on. I was feeling awkward for the other women. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I noticed that too! What happened to the Whitney who yanked off her shirt, and got all gangstah about what she'll do if Jya dares to come for her! 

I thought for sure Whit would say she was gonna 'cut a bitch.'   I was disappointed.  Again.

• Love 4

About the cat poop.   I agree with all the previous posters here.   I have 4 cats , 3 litter boxes, 2 of them are super size and they get cleaned every day.  I replace them once a year.    Cats pooping outside a box can also indicate a cat is in pain or upset.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Cinnamini11 said:

I don't even own a cat and when I heard that I was just like "whaaaat?"  And she has multiple cats! She should be scooping that box like it's a part time job. 

There are piles of poop in the corners??? Wtf. 

Exactly. I have two cats, and scoop three times a day.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

And.........to further deflect and distract, next week Whitney kills a horse and kisses a woman.

What is left this season?  She has sex with Allistair the pig , then BBQ's him?

We haven't yet reached the part where TLC buys the McMansion and sends Twit & Company on an all-expense paid trip to Hawaii or some other exotic location. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

And.........to further deflect and distract, next week Whitney kills a horse and kisses a woman.

What is left this season?  She has sex with Allistair the pig , then BBQ's him?

Whitney kills a horse ????

• Love 3

Why, oh God why does Whitney need to spread her legs and have Roy hold her ankle while doing the "pregnancy pains" machine? She kept alternating between keeping her legs closed and shooting squirrels all over town (as my mother refers to it).

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Whitney may consider herself to be a professional dancer but her dancers aren't and shouldn't be put in that position.  Whitney's class isn't a fitness class. It's a fun class for big girls. Can't stand Jiya.

51 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I can't cheer her on because it's not just Whitney that she's messing with. There are other people in the class who are doing the best they can and trying to have fun and they are being shamed by some bitch who thinks she's the greatest twerker in America!

Eh, Whitney's class is a fake dance class for the show that she exploits in any way that TLC thinks up. I think the women (and Tal) who show up, sign the release, and take the class are well aware of that by now.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, MegD said:

She kept alternating between keeping her legs closed and shooting squirrels all over town (as my mother refers to it).

That is hilarious. 

In True Whitney Style she continued her over-sexualized way of communications: spreading her legs at the radio station and hitting on the guy at Will's gym. 

3 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Eh, Whitney's class is a fake dance class for the show that she exploits in any way that TLC thinks up. I think the women (and Tal) who show up, sign the release, and take the class are well aware of that by now.

Right. I can't take anything seriously in that class. It's not even a regular thing that happens when the cameras aren't there. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

About the cat poop.   I agree with all the previous posters here.   I have 4 cats , 3 litter boxes, 2 of them are super size and they get cleaned every day.  I replace them once a year.    Cats pooping outside a box can also indicate a cat is in pain or upset.

I think there's a good chance the cats hate the turmoil around filming. And Whit being loud and yelly. My cats started peeing in the house while we were having carpet pulled up - we normally have a peaceful home and anytime there is upheaval, they hate it. 

• Love 4
Just now, mamadrama said:

That is hilarious. 

In True Whitney Style she continued her over-sexualized way of communications: spreading her legs at the radio station and hitting on the guy at Will's gym. 

The gym guy !   So inappropriate.      At least she didn't fart on Roy the way she did with Todd.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Well then the character Jiya is a bitch. Just like Whitney. 

• Love 2

I dont have a cat, but I watched My Cat from Hell so Im obviously an expert.

My cat from hell dude says that the litter box can be a dominant thing...with more than one cat, each cat may need to claim his own box/territory.  Cant believe she does not watch that show...since she is cat obsessed.

The litterbox behavior thing is on most of his shows

The black lipstick..passive agressive behavior..fear in her eyes with new looming dance battle...omg...epicness 

• Love 7

Where did Will get that silly little scale he was weighing Buddy on? Bed Bath and Beyond? It didn't look like any scale I've ever seen in use in any gymnasium I've ever gone to.  I had a scale just like that some years ago because I thought the glass platform surface looked cool.  Then I dropped a bottle of shampoo or something on it and it cracked down the middle and I learned glass was not a good material for bathroom accessories. (And I am pretty sure that my scale didn't go over 300 lbs!) 

• Love 9