Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Man Tears and Braziers

• Start Topic

I am not sure if this is episode specific----- as I am a sometime watcher but I just do NOT understand the Brittany Jax relationship. I don't see why how they are with each other. This seems to me to be  a good avenue for the show to explore (unless I have missed any of the previous explanations). I admit I am clueless......seems almost staged?

• Love 1
On 2/21/2017 at 10:41 PM, dosodog said:

Usually I find her annoying, but I found her sweetly endearing tonight.  I admired her for going for her character even if it was over the top.

And maybe it's because she's buzzed, but she also seemed, dare I say, invested in trying to help the Bubbas.

Ariana wasn't off blowing bubbles or avoiding people.  She was there and she was fun.  

I confess, for this week at least, she didn't make me roll my eyes once and I hope I get more of that Ariana.

Not cross dressing, cringe inducing but in an endearing sort of way, Ariana.  But the one who is invested in a healthy way.

I now get why Arianna fans like her.

I'm not an Ariana fan and mostly find her insufferable. 

But I found her hilarious in drag. Like the real kind laugh out loud, damn she's funny kind of way. No snark or eye rolling.  

It endeared me to her, too.  

At least from what we saw it seems she handled Sandoval's crab emotional outburst well. While he may have valid points it was pretty damn over the top. She wasn't offering tissue or mocking him- she just let him melt down. 

• Love 6
On 2/23/2017 at 3:51 PM, ivygirl said:

My take on the two kitchen guys' conversation? They saw themselves on TV before and wanted to see themselves on there again, so they made sure they talked about something they knew would make it to air. What better way to do that then talk about how awesome and attractive LVP is? LOL

I think they get a Bravo check for speaking on the show whether they are given lines (script) or not. Its LVP's way of supplementing their income and making herself look good. 

• Love 2

I am absolutely positive that when they came in to wake up Sandoval by poking his butt with their inflated penis balloons (he was lying on his back, knees bent up) that his balls were 100% hanging out of his shorts. They got poked and jiggled and that was not "thigh" at all. 

I'm sorry for sharing this, I just.... 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think they get a Bravo check for speaking on the show whether they are given lines (script) or not. Its LVP's way of supplementing their income and making herself look good. 

I was thinking more along the lines of that they enjoyed being on TV and wanted to be sure to get on there again... a compliment about the boss is a pretty good way of assuring that will happen...

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I was thinking more along the lines of that they enjoyed being on TV and wanted to be sure to get on there again... a compliment about the boss is a pretty good way of assuring that will happen...

It's the producers putting them on TV.  Once something gets a big audience reaction and they always shamelessly go back to it.  Stassi's brother was a hit in season 2 when it was genuine, and they keep shoving him on the show now.  The cooks were a hit in a genuine moment when Kristen got fires in season 3 and now the producers make sure they get them in every season.

28 minutes ago, sturf said:

It's the producers putting them on TV.  Once something gets a big audience reaction and they always shamelessly go back to it.  Stassi's brother was a hit in season 2 when it was genuine, and they keep shoving him on the show now.  The cooks were a hit in a genuine moment when Kristen got fires in season 3 and now the producers make sure they get them in every season.

And LVP is a producer, so... 

Again, a compliment to the boss never hurts.

• Love 2
On 2/21/2017 at 5:24 PM, TattleTeeny said:

I do not get the onion thing though, haha! Since I was able to eat, I have hated them and can detect them in my food and even near my food (not counting, like, Doritos or something with a little onion powder mixed in there somewhere--mainly real actual onions. I will spit that shit right out. I routinely am interrogated about this too and also told that I would love someone's grandma's onion soup or something. No, no I would not and why do they never believe me?!

I'm the same way with peppers.  Don't like the taste of them or the smell of them. I can smell them a mile away, I can immediately taste them no matter how teeny tiny they are diced up.  I won't spit my food out but I will be highly irritated, especially when they end up in something that I love that normally doesn't have them LIKE COLESLAW.  And then my mom used to say "I cut them up so small you won't be able to tell!" And I say "if you can't tell they are in there - which I CAN - then you don't need to add them!"

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:29 AM, mayvenne said:

I am not sure if this is episode specific----- as I am a sometime watcher but I just do NOT understand the Brittany Jax relationship. I don't see why how they are with each other. This seems to me to be  a good avenue for the show to explore (unless I have missed any of the previous explanations). I admit I am clueless......seems almost staged?

Yeah, the consensus here is that something is fishy about Brittany with Jax.

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:48 PM, AngryCarrot86 said:

Funny how these people wake up with perfect makeup.  Katie's eyeliner was on point when Schwartz 'woke her up'.  I call shenanigans. 

I dunno.   I saw some higher end palettes and things in the scene where they were getting ready to go out. Katie has a beauty blog so she's probably in the know as far as what make-up will survive a drunken cry fest or a fall through a skylight.  I think I spied Kat von D amongst their stash and that eyeliner is kryptonite. 

Also, we know that she and Schwartz are not having sweaty, ruin-your-makeup, sexy times at bedtime.  Or anytime.

• Love 2

Hahaha, I got some Kat Von D liquid eyeliner from Ipsy awhile back and that stuff does NOT come off. If I don't wipe my makeup off at night, it's in perfect place the next morning. 

• Love 1