Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Into the Closet

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I wonder if it was a mistake. Wouldn't they have started with a template that they tweaked for Katie? The fact that it didn't include a space for a name or number attending seems like Katie deleted those sections without understanding the repercussions.

Well, yeah...

• Love 2

I found this interview with Sandoval:  http://jezebel.com/a-vanderpump-rules-q-a-tom-sandoval-on-cocaine-realit-1769703336  It was taped after last year's Reunion. Highlights, he doesn't think anyone should be fired-not even Kristen.  He calls out the close knit Stassi, Kristen, Scheana. Katie and how it is somewhat forced at the Reunion.  Sadly, Schwartz is not terribly interested in sex, no wonder Katie is so angry all the time.  Schwartz and Katie got into a fight at the Reunion. 

It seems they have different levels of keeping it real.  Stassi wants to dictate what is filmed but this year she is all over Lala for doing the same.

• Love 3
On 2/9/2017 at 2:43 PM, itainttippithebird said:

....and a cross dresser, since he keeps saying "transvestite," which....has he even heard anyone use that term since the 80s?!

Well if is a fan of Eddie Izzard he has.

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, sturf said:

One thing that always amazing me about this show is how old all the issues are, and how they date back to before the show.  Like Katie's insecurity when it comes to Ariana.  When Katie was on Pumped podcast by herself after season 3 when Ariana and her were closer, and admitted that she used to be insecure like Kristen was with Schwartz around Ariana back before the show.  Because one time Ariana had said she thought Schwartz was cute, and Katie said no way in hell was she going to let Schwartz be around this girl that was pretty and cool, and actually had things in common with Schwartz.  And then Katie said now she knows Ariana actually is that laid back and cool.  Cut to last season and Katie chooses getting back to being friends with Kristen over staying close to Ariana, and Katie was back to accusing Schwartz of secretly being in love with Ariana.  And that insecurity over Ariana has obviously only gotten worse this season.

I think this insecurity also explains her extreme hate for Lala. Lala made some lame comments about hooking up with Tom, which NO ONE believed. But Katie did, because deep down inside she knows he doesn't really love her. It almost make me feel for her.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, sharongogo said:

I think this insecurity also explains her extreme hate for Lala. Lala made some lame comments about hooking up with Tom, which NO ONE believed. But Katie did, because deep down inside she knows he doesn't really love her. It almost make me feel for her.

If rumors are to be believed, when the cameras were off, Lala made many comments about hooking up with Tom or having friends ready for him when they get divorced.   This wasn't a one time retort,  but an ongoing proposition.  She said it on the pump aftershow and the reunion as well.  It doesnt help that both Lala and Ariana have a track record of hooking up with people in relationships.  Not to mention, Tom hasn't been faithful himself.    

I think what really makes her insecure is that Tom has always gone out of his way to defend everyone but Katie.  He did it with Jax when Jax was accusing Katie of cheating,  stood up for Scheana many times when they weren't getting along, shoot even when he shut Stassi down, he still invited her to their engagement party despite Katie and her having problems still.  I have to think it isn't as much about Ariana, but that Tom never puts her feelings before his own need to be liked.   She has said on past seasons that she hates that he gets to always be the good guy and she looks like a dick.     

• Love 2
1 hour ago, luleetuni said:

If rumors are to be believed, when the cameras were off, Lala made many comments about hooking up with Tom or having friends ready for him when they get divorced.   This wasn't a one time retort,  but an ongoing proposition.  She said it on the pump aftershow and the reunion as well.  It doesnt help that both Lala and Ariana have a track record of hooking up with people in relationships.  Not to mention, Tom hasn't been faithful himself.    

I think what really makes her insecure is that Tom has always gone out of his way to defend everyone but Katie.  He did it with Jax when Jax was accusing Katie of cheating,  stood up for Scheana many times when they weren't getting along, shoot even when he shut Stassi down, he still invited her to their engagement party despite Katie and her having problems still.  I have to think it isn't as much about Ariana, but that Tom never puts her feelings before his own need to be liked.   She has said on past seasons that she hates that he gets to always be the good guy and she looks like a dick.     

She wants to marry him despite this clear evidence of his indifference!  WTF.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, sharongogo said:

Katie is marrying the eunuch of the harem.  How very depressing to put out there he has a broken dick.  She settled for someone who would tolerate her.   

On 2/7/2017 at 11:03 AM, heatherchandler said:

Her house is really nice inside, but the curb appeal is lacking.  I wonder how much that place cost - anyone have the details?

The outside of the house looked very bland. I loved the decor inside. I think that Pandora is a very lucky girl to have a generous mom like Lisa. I suspect that the scene with her & Scheana raiding Lisa's supply of Sangria was a staged product placement. Has anyone ever tried her Sangria? I don't think it is available in Canada.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, oakville said:

The outside of the house looked very bland. I loved the decor inside. I think that Pandora is a very lucky girl to have a generous mom like Lisa. I suspect that the scene with her & Scheana raiding Lisa's supply of Sangria was a staged product placement. Has anyone ever tried her Sangria? I don't think it is available in Canada.

It was absolutely staged product placement especially since we saw a meeting with the Toms, Pandora, Jason, and LVP about the sangria last season. We know that Pandora and Jason run the sangria business. There is no way that she doesn't have access to bottles. I've tried the sangria. It's OK. Not too sweet. Not good enough that I'd buy it again. It is not really that noteworthy. Admittedly, I'm not much of a sangria person and when I have it, it's because I've made it myself.

It's weird, but apparently it isn't sold in Canada. They also carry it at Buca di Beppo.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, oakville said:

I like sangria but the VdP stuff is like liquid candy. The rose is better than the red but both are too sweet. I occasionally pick up a bottle to kick off a new season with friends but we always cut it 50/50 with club soda. 

I've been trying to get my hands on a bottle of her vodka but it's impossible to find. Pretty sure it's just private label Belvedere but the bottle is flashy!

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, rho said:

I like sangria but the VdP stuff is like liquid candy. The rose is better than the red but both are too sweet. I occasionally pick up a bottle to kick off a new season with friends but we always cut it 50/50 with club soda. 

I've been trying to get my hands on a bottle of her vodka but it's impossible to find. Pretty sure it's just private label Belvedere but the bottle is flashy!

So it turns out that I've only had the rose. The thing that I thought was most notable is that it was amorphously fruity, like you cannot identify what fruit is mixed in it.

If you want a bottle of the vodka, just ask Jax to steal a bottle for you.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

It was absolutely staged product placement especially since we saw a meeting with the Toms, Pandora, Jason, and LVP about the sangria last season. We know that Pandora and Jason run the sangria business. There is no way that she doesn't have access to bottles. I've tried the sangria. It's OK. Not too sweet. Not good enough that I'd buy it again. It is not really that noteworthy. Admittedly, I'm not much of a sangria person and when I have it, it's because I've made it myself.

It's weird, but apparently it isn't sold in Canada. They also carry it at Buca di Beppo.

Thanks for the review!. We will look for the Sangria the next time we visit the USA. We were in Florida last year & found only a couple of stores that carried Bethenny Frankel`s wine & Mojitos. I thought they would be more widely available.

I think Pandora is a bit too elitist for the VanderPump crowd. It was nice of her to organize the spa day

• Love 1
10 hours ago, oakville said:

Thanks for the review!. We will look for the Sangria the next time we visit the USA. We were in Florida last year & found only a couple of stores that carried Bethenny Frankel`s wine & Mojitos. I thought they would be more widely available.

I think Pandora is a bit too elitist for the VanderPump crowd. It was nice of her to organize the spa day

I've had the sangria multiple times and I really like it -- if you are in the States in the summer and come across a Cost Plus World Market, you may find it there (though my first sighting was at Buca di Beppo a shade over a year ago, and had them both by the glass). I happen to prefer the red -- I found the pink to be too sweet. That being said I like bottled sangria in general*, which tends to be sweet anyway, and basically is spiked fruit punch.

This is not something I generally advertise to my wine-snob friends though. Shhhhhhhhh ,)

• Love 2
On 2/7/2017 at 8:26 AM, ghoulina said:

crap, I goofed

On 2/7/2017 at 8:26 AM, ghoulina said:

I continue to be baffled as to why she and Schwartz are getting married....or even together. If you can't even get through one dinner together....if you're hopping in a car and bailing on your fiance two times a week....you might just be a candidate for calling off the wedding. And moving out. To separate continents. Seriously. I mean, I wouldn't likely ever side with Katie because I think she's a bitch who can't let shit go and loves to make mountains out of holemills....so I don't necessarily blame Schwartz when he doesn't agree with her. BUT....then I'm like, WHY are you marrying her? If he never agrees with the shit she does, I don't think he likes her very much. I just really see nothing between those two. It's mind boggling. 

Katie just wants to be married. IMO, she feels like it's too late to start over, so she's marrying Tom by god. As for why HE'S marrying HER?! Guilt? Laziness?

Porsha's house was TO  DIE. Damn lucky girl.

I had to pause & rewind to make sure I heard this right: no line on the invite for RSVP & names??? What the everloving fuck?! Katie, you dumbass.

• Love 1
On 08/02/2017 at 0:51 AM, ghoulina said:

Sandoval has good bone structure, but not skills. Not a single smize to be had. 

Oh, I don't think that's fair.

Admittedly, Sandoval's idea of smizing is to arch the right eyebrow and open the eyes wide, like someone has just shoved something up his arse.

• Love 1