Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: It's Expensive To Be Me

• Start Topic

Am I the only one who is starting to love Dorit and Eden for their unintentional hilarity? Dorit is just so pretentious, her accent is so fake and she is so un-self-aware that I am starting to enjoy her as a character. And, likewise, Eden is so overly earnest with her "sober woman" save-a-Kim act that I am finding it really funny. I think that's the thing I find enjoyable about both of them - they're both very, very earnest - in these ridiculous ways.

All that said, I do have to point out that it was Dorit who resurrected the panties conversation at the Malibu lunch, so I don't know why she's laying that at Eileen's feet.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Another alternative would be to let the poor old guy walk on his own two feet to prevent muscle atrophy, and lay in a very expensive heated dog bed, and just be a dog.  

Also, remove lace, satin, velvet, bow ties, and every other unnecessary material from his wardrobe.  Cotton is the most comfortable for the stated purpose of his clothing - to keep him warm. 

Cotton? Shame, shame, shame. Could he still be so sexy wearing cotton? 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Cotton? Shame, shame, shame. Could he still be so sexy wearing cotton? 

They are in SoCal so isn't the climate already warm most of the time?  That poor thing pants constantly!  The other dog is not panting with a full (REAL) coat and poor Giggy just does not stop panting!  I don't like the VP-T's! 

I hope the panting isn't pain because he has seemed to pant since his first appearance.

Wow, how many times can I use the word, "pant"??? yikes

Edited by raiderred1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, princelina said:

I guess Bravo is in the business of making money, not rehabbing former child stars :)

I do believe Bravo did cut the strings with Kim and took a chance having her come back in limited appearances.  Most actors who have repeated sobriety relapses are poison.  Only in the world of reality TV is it considered a bonus to have repeated televised melt downs.  Although it is not a popular opinion on this forum there are many people  who want Kim on the show.  Kathy Hilton is constantly retweeting adulating tweets about Kim and her return or their desires to see more of her. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I do believe Bravo did cut the strings with Kim and took a chance having her come back in limited appearances.  Most actors who have repeated sobriety relapses are poison.  Only in the world of reality TV is it considered a bonus to have repeated televised melt downs.  Although it is not a popular opinion on this forum there are many people  who want Kim on the show.  Kathy Hilton is constantly retweeting adulating tweets about Kim and her return or their desires to see more of her. 

They never cut that string completely, Kim has been on every season since the show started, be it as a full HW or FOH, they keep bringing her back. LOL

• Love 5

I have no evidence to support this, but I think Kyle is the one who makes sure Kim gets a couple of episodes per year. Or perhaps the producers just routinely become desperate when the regulars just serve up low key passive aggressiveness. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I have no evidence to support this, but I think Kyle is the one who makes sure Kim gets a couple of episodes per year. Or perhaps the producers just routinely become desperate when the regulars just serve up low key passive aggressiveness. 

They have the same manager or did so that's probably true.

1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

If you compare Kim to say Brandi and someone voicing their opinion about filming with her, I would say LVP, Kyle, Yolanda, Erika have no objections to Kim.  Rinna and to a lesser degree Eileen have expressed not wanting Kim or Brandi back. 

What is Kyle suppose to say- I don't want to film with my sister?  The past two seasons with Kim on part time status, Kim has held her own and Kyle seems to enjoy her.  Kim probably gets a pretty hefty day rate so even pretty bland things such as filming before the baby shower nets Kim a nice pay day.  Game Night looked a little tougher, as I noticed Kim started with one hairdo and ended up with an entirely different one by the time she and Rinna got into to it. 

I do believe regardless of whether Kim appeared or not, Eden was going to make Kim her business.  If Rinna is to be believed there was no heads up that Kim would be at Game Night.  So Kim might as well get a paycheck if she is going to be the subject of conversation.   

• Love 6
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:56 PM, njbchlover said:

And, who knows what may have happened to whatever Kim inherited....either sold because she needed the money, or lost somewhere in a drunken stupor....

Or

"How's about I leave you my ring for the 8-ball, I'll bring you the money on Friday?"

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I doubt Kyle and LVP are all that eager to have Brandi back either.

I thought that was pretty much a given, especially after they voiced their displeasure when she made her video taped appearance at the Season 6 Reunion.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

They are in SoCal so isn't the climate already warm most of the time?  That poor thing pants constantly!  The other dog is not panting with a full (REAL) coat and poor Giggy just does not stop panting!  I don't like the VP-T's! 

I hope the panting isn't pain because he has seemed to pant since his first appearance.

Wow, how many times can I use the word, "pant"??? yikes

Dogs do not have sweat glands, they pant to regulate their core temp.

He's just trying to cool down - the shit they put on that dog serves no purpose other than to keep the sun off of his skin - and I don't see hat dog venturing outdoors often.

I love the dissection of the term 'enabler'.

Even if you do not 'enable' a person's behavior, when you make excuses for it/defend or go to bat for a person, how is that any different than any 'enabling'?

An example?

Kim shows up at Kyles house with Kingsley in tow, while she out and about.

Kingsley bites a guest/visitor during the visit and now Kyle's on the hook for the incident?

Kyle may not be an 'enabler', but she sure is a simpleton for NOT telling kim where to get off.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:51 AM, walnutqueen said:

Brevity is the soul of wit.

(Belabour is my Canadian word of the day).

Topic?  Erika's pillow fight sequence would have been slightly less tacky if actual feathers had exploded from said pillows, instead of that cheap stuffing oozing out of a broken seam.

But Erica is cheap stuffing oozing out of a broken seam.

The actual dollar value of anything is arguable.

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Even if you do not 'enable' a person's behavior, when you make excuses for it/defend or go to bat for a person, how is that any different than any 'enabling'?

An example?

Kingsley bites a guest/visitor during the visit and now Kyle's on the hook for the incident?

Kyle may not be an 'enabler', but she sure is a simpleton for NOT telling kim where to get off.

It is a forced enabling situation-Kyle is now lucky enough to be Kim's co-defendant in a law suit.   http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/kyle-richards-lawsuit-signed.pdf  I notice Kim and Chad don't have attorneys of record.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It is a forced enabling situation-Kyle is now lucky enough to be Kim's co-defendant in a law suit.   http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/kyle-richards-lawsuit-signed.pdf  I notice Kim and Chad don't have attorneys of record.

If I was Kyle, I'd be pissed off.

She probably hired the atty. because kim don't have two nickels to rub together?

I'd have told Kim, "go get an attorney" because I didn't tell you to bring that dog into my house.

Kyle will absorb the price of the lawsuit because she is a 'good sister' and more successful that kim is. There will be no consequence for Kim because it won't hurt her where SHE lives. Geographically or monetarily?

It's not 'enabling' per se, but it comes awfully close to 'allowing' someone to be pretty irresponsible without be held accountable for their actions?

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

If I was Kyle, I'd be pissed off.

She probably hired the atty. because kim don't have two nickels to rub together?

I'd have told Kim, "go get an attorney" because I didn't tell you to bring that dog into my house.

Kyle will absorb the price of the lawsuit because she is a 'good sister' and more successful that kim is. There will be no consequence for Kim because it won't hurt her where SHE lives. Geographically or monetarily?

It's not 'enabling' per se, but it comes awfully close to 'allowing' someone to be pretty irresponsible without be held accountable for their actions?

Kyle can be pissed but until the lawsuit is settled, they need to have a united front. 

Kyle's attorney was hired by her insurance carrier, so Kyle is just out her deductible at this point.  Interesting the plaintiff didn't also sue Mauricio.  My guess is after the numerous dog bites and Kim's seeming insolvency she doesn't carry any kind of umbrella policy.   Kim is the anti-LVP and Kyle when it comes to being a responsible dog owner. 

I have no doubt that Kyle had a few choice words for Chad, Kim and the stupid attorney that stepped in ane pretty much rode roughshod over his ethical responsibilities.

Now that you bring it up-at this point in the show we are about four months after the dog bite happened and about a month after Kyle was sued.  I am wondering if Rinna is trying to dredge up the lawsuit and get lips moving about Kim screwing up again?  Cold shot by Rinna as she knows Kyle can't say squat because she is being sued.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle can be pissed but until the lawsuit is settled, they need to have a united front. 

Kyle's attorney was hired by her insurance carrier, so Kyle is just out her deductible at this point.  Interesting the plaintiff didn't also sue Mauricio.  My guess is after the numerous dog bites and Kim's seeming insolvency she doesn't carry any kind of umbrella policy.   Kim is the anti-LVP and Kyle when it comes to being a responsible dog owner. 

I have no doubt that Kyle had a few choice words for Chad, Kim and the stupid attorney that stepped in ane pretty much rode roughshod over his ethical responsibilities.

Now that you bring it up-at this point in the show we are about four months after the dog bite happened and about a month after Kyle was sued.  I am wondering if Rinna is trying to dredge up the lawsuit and get lips moving about Kim screwing up again?  Cold shot by Rinna as she knows Kyle can't say squat because she is being sued.

I would not put it past Rinna to try and get Kyle to say something about this, she really has it out for, not just Kim but Kyle as well IMO. I think she is furious that Kyle didn't drop kick Lisa to the curb last season and is going to try and punish her via Eden this season. I really think Rinna/Eileen thought they would replace Kyle/Lisa at the top of the BH heap and are surprised/furious that didn't happen. LOL

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Or

"How's about I leave you my ring for the 8-ball, I'll bring you the money on Friday?"

For some reason this made me think of Wimpy The Moocher from the Popeye cartoon.

I'll take on hamburger for which I'll gladly pay you Tuesday

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Giselle said:

But Erica is cheap stuffing oozing out of a broken seam.

The actual dollar value of anything is arguable.

There is 'good taste cheap' and 'bad taste expensive'?

What blows my mind is the 'disregard' she has for Daddy Warbuck's money.

I get it that they are good with whatever arrangement they have between them - who doesn't want someone to finance a hobby for them?

Fuck that, If someone gave me scads of money to spend on frivolous shit?

I'd be at home making sure they ate and rested well...

I'd even drive them back and forth to work, just to make sure they made it to the office on time?

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

For some reason this made me think of Wimpy The Moocher from the Popeye cartoon.

I'll take on hamburger for which I'll gladly pay you Tuesday

As long as he doesn't order from the right side of the menu?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

An example?

Something about the whole dog lawsuit seems like an elaborate publicity stunt to me set up to support Kyle's new show and keep Kim relevant. Pretty sure the victim is a paid actor or some nonsense. Why else would they not handle it quietly outside of the courts? The Richards are desperate fame whores that way.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Kanena said:

Something about the whole dog lawsuit seems like an elaborate publicity stunt to me set up to support Kyle's new show and keep Kim relevant. Pretty sure the victim is a paid actor or some nonsense. Why else would they not handle it quietly outside of the courts? The Richards are desperate fame whores that way.

I hope you are not planning a career in media PR anytime soon, I can't imagine anything less sympathetic than being sued because of pit bull (with several priors) maimed a stylist genitals.  Trying to think why or how either Richards sister would benefit in any positive sense from such a situation.  Defendants generally don't have control over who sues them or if they get sued.  Lesson one, not all publicity is good. 

• Love 17
4 hours ago, athousandclowns said:
On 1/17/2017 at 11:58 PM, breezy424 said:

Thanks KuFuBunny my husband used to say that any time the opportunity came up  

I don't know how it happened but I never stated what you're quoting.

Just now, breezy424 said:

I don't know how it happened but I never stated what you're quoting.

Evidently on the 17th I was responding to you and never noticed I didn't enter it  ( been difficult week!) then today deemed it old news and could not delete except letter by letter. Sorry didn't notice your name remained. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Evidently on the 17th I was responding to you and never noticed I didn't enter it  ( been difficult week!) then today deemed it old news and could not delete except letter by letter. Sorry didn't notice your name remained. 

No worries.  I was just wondering how we got 'there'.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

You bring up an interesting point, and something I have been wondering about as well. The timing of the most recent dog bite and lawsuit, and the implications for the season. 

I know it is hard to see Lisar's side in any of this, because most folks don't care for her. To be clear, I don't think she should be talking about Kim's issues, or Kyle's response to them, with anyone. I think she was fine at Kyle's game night where she defended herself against Kim, but her reaction later with Eden was just wrong, IMO. The thing is, I remember when the news of the dog bite was made public. Reading the comments over on Kim's forum, folks were pissed. The news generated a lot of traffic on her board, especially considering the show wasn't currently airing, which is when traffic slows down significantly. People who don't know her, have never been hurt or insulted by her, were pissed as hell by the very notion that once again Kim's selfishness put another person in harms way. Imagine if we did know her. If we had been the target of her narcissism? It is possible that this fueled Lisar's rage against her, a rage admittedly that doesn't need much reason to reignite. Maybe Kyle made excuses for Kim and the situation? I have little doubt that Kyle was pissed as hell at Kim, but what was she saying to people? Did she minimize Kim's role? Did she make claims that the gal suing should have known better? I have no idea, and none of this might have happened, but it makes me wonder because I am certain that Kyle said something to the others when this happened. Perhaps Lisar has come to the conclusion, based on something that Kyle has said that she is enabling Kim in this latest issue? Just a thought that might be comletely worthless.  

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You bring up an interesting point, and something I have been wondering about as well. The timing of the most recent dog bite and lawsuit, and the implications for the season. 

I know it is hard to see Lisar's side in any of this, because most folks don't care for her. To be clear, I don't think she should be talking about Kim's issues, or Kyle's response to them, with anyone. I think she was fine at Kyle's game night where she defended herself against Kim, but her reaction later with Eden was just wrong, IMO. The thing is, I remember when the news of the dog bite was made public. Reading the comments over on Kim's forum, folks were pissed. The news generated a lot of traffic on her board, especially considering the show wasn't currently airing, which is when traffic slows down significantly. People who don't know her, have never been hurt or insulted by her, were pissed as hell by the very notion that once again Kim's selfishness put another person in harms way. Imagine if we did know her. If we had been the target of her narcissism? It is possible that this fueled Lisar's rage against her, a rage admittedly that doesn't need much reason to reignite. Maybe Kyle made excuses for Kim and the situation? I have little doubt that Kyle was pissed as hell at Kim, but what was she saying to people? Did she minimize Kim's role? Did she make claims that the gal suing should have known better? I have no idea, and none of this might have happened, but it makes me wonder because I am certain that Kyle said something to the others when this happened. Perhaps Lisar has come to the conclusion, based on something that Kyle has said that she is enabling Kim in this latest issue? Just a thought that might be comletely worthless.  

Whenever I watch a franchise, I usually watch and say to myself, "Eff, these people are fighting about THAT?"

-----

Kim is a study in train wrecks.

If she derails some place in the desert? no collateral damage.

But Kim's 'accident' happens in the city and wrecks the tracks, falls into the river, leaks oil and catches on fire, polluting the area around her?

It's the people around her that pay the price.

----------

If anyone has a storyline, It is Kim.

I think that most of us know a 'kim' or some variation of that person?

In a strange way, it's comforting to know that MY family isn't the only one that is fucked up beyond belief?

Kyle has to let kim sink or swim.

People have praised her for wanting to care for kim's kids - but by assuming that burden, isn't Kim free NOT to worry about them?

Sometimes walking behind a person and picking up their mess just let's them think that they can do shit and not be held responsible for their actions.

--------

Kim knows what buttons to push on Kyle and knows that she won't be held responsible for her actions/stupidity.

Kyle  is too close to kim to see her fuckery, instead of telling people to go ask kim what her problem is? She just makes excuses for her?

• Love 5

Erika's pillow fight sequence would have been slightly less tacky if actual feathers had exploded from said pillows, instead of that cheap stuffing oozing out of a broken seam.

Hah, good catch. Scheana Shay could probably make a more expensive looking video, and with a lesser budget.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

As soon as the dog sunk his teeth into the women's crotch Kyle was put on notice to not comment.  I believe when the attack happened Kyle was in NYC for an appearance on WWHL. (April 2016).  Kim was at Kyle's home allegedly to get ready for a Bravo promo.   I recall Kyle's appearance on WWHL because someone asked specifically about Kingsley and Kyle said she had no idea where he was. 

Rinna and the rest of the cast are very aware that the situation should not be brought forward on camera and Kyle has made no secret of Rinna's big mouth, so I doubt she would even off camera entertain an inquiry from Rinna.  Not to say that Rinna wasn't hoping for a segue-way into a discussion about Kim.  I don't think Kyle is enabling Kim as much as she is left to defend herself.  Not a good time for an enabling lesson.  Rinna and the rest should stay out of it all costs-even if it means less camera time.

After the lawsuit is settled there may be some discussion but I don't see it being settled before they film the Reunion in March.  One thing that is true is Kyle and Mauricio have absolute liability and their insurance company will foot the bill.    So some of the sting financially is removed from the equation.  Not to pile on Kim but I would be ticked because I would not trust Kingsley around any of my pets.  He is vicious and undisciplined.  I still don't understand why Kim can't grasp the principle of muzzle when he is around others.  Of course I am the meanie who thinks the local constabulary should cite Kim and force her to put the dog down.   

Kyle's defenses to the lawsuit are pretty boiler plate absolutely nothing out of the ordinary from an absentee property owner response to the lawsuit.   

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Of course I am the meanie who thinks the local constabulary should cite Kim and force her to put the dog down.   

I'm a meanie too.  I worry the dog is going to attack a small child with even worse consequences than we have seen so far.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

I'm a meanie too.  I worry the dog is going to attack a small child with even worse consequences than we have seen so far.

I don't think you're a meanie. Nearly every story about Kingsley has tons of discussion about putting the dog down. Even those who really object to the practice are forced to admit that Kim has done this dog a great disservice and it probably can't be retrained or resocialized.

I think I've read a story where Kim has had people register Kingsley under different names in order to make it difficult for animal control to take him and have him put down.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think you're a meanie. Nearly every story about Kingsley has tons of discussion about putting the dog down. Even those who really object to the practice are forced to admit that Kim has done this dog a great disservice and it probably can't be retrained or resocialized.

I think I've read a story where Kim has had people register Kingsley under different names in order to make it difficult for animal control to take him and have him put down.

Kim, very selfishly was unwilling to give up control of the animal so it could be perhaps be retrained or resocialized.  Had she removed herself from the equation there was a chance with the dog.  The dog is obviously too attached to Kim to be retrained.  Retraining would have also have required consistency on Kim's part.  Not her strong suit.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

As soon as the dog sunk his teeth into the women's crotch Kyle was put on notice to not comment.  I believe when the attack happened Kyle was in NYC for an appearance on WWHL. (April 2016).  Kim was at Kyle's home allegedly to get ready for a Bravo promo.   I recall Kyle's appearance on WWHL because someone asked specifically about Kingsley and Kyle said she had no idea where he was. 

Rinna and the rest of the cast are very aware that the situation should not be brought forward on camera and Kyle has made no secret of Rinna's big mouth, so I doubt she would even off camera entertain an inquiry from Rinna.  Not to say that Rinna wasn't hoping for a segue-way into a discussion about Kim.  I don't think Kyle is enabling Kim as much as she is left to defend herself.  Not a good time for an enabling lesson.  Rinna and the rest should stay out of it all costs-even if it means less camera time.

After the lawsuit is settled there may be some discussion but I don't see it being settled before they film the Reunion in March.  One thing that is true is Kyle and Mauricio have absolute liability and their insurance company will foot the bill.    So some of the sting financially is removed from the equation.  Not to pile on Kim but I would be ticked because I would not trust Kingsley around any of my pets.  He is vicious and undisciplined.  I still don't understand why Kim can't grasp the principle of muzzle when he is around others.  Of course I am the meanie who thinks the local constabulary should cite Kim and force her to put the dog down.   

Kyle's defenses to the lawsuit are pretty boiler plate absolutely nothing out of the ordinary from an absentee property owner response to the lawsuit.   

My point is not that Lisar is or would bring it up, or expect anyone else to bring it up (although she may do it or hope someone else will. I know I do). My point is that she might be incredulous as she sits across from Kim, not more than a few weeks after this latest revelation came to light, and not think that Kim is a huge sack of shit. The rest of us all thought she was a huge sack of shit when we heard that Kingsley had been allowed to attack again, so I don't find it hard to imagine that Lisar thought this as well. And since there was much conversation among all of us as to what exactly had happened - did Kyle know Kingsley was in the house, etc., I can easily imagine Lisar wondering the same thing. She would be an odd person if she wasn't questioning this. If she believes that Kyle was an innocent here (I do), she might wonder why Kyle isn't more angry at Kim. Why is she inviting her over for Game Night? How is their relationship, considering the last time Kingsley attacked someone Kyle was furious at Kim acting like it was no big deal for a dog to bite someone. Now Kyle has been brought into Kim and the nightmare that is her dog in a financial and legal sense. If Kyle is just standing by her in all of this, is she enabling her? I am not saying that she is at all, just pointing out what might be in Lisar's head, since it was what people were saying when we all first heard the news. I am not sure why Lisar would be expected to react any differently or to speculate less than the rest of us did and would. 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

My point is not that Lisar is or would bring it up, or expect anyone else to bring it up (although she may do it or hope someone else will. I know I do). My point is that she might be incredulous as she sits across from Kim, not more than a few weeks after this latest revelation came to light, and not think that Kim is a huge sack of shit. The rest of us all thought she was a huge sack of shit when we heard that Kingsley had been allowed to attack again, so I don't find it hard to imagine that Lisar thought this as well. And since there was much conversation among all of us as to what exactly had happened - did Kyle know Kingsley was in the house, etc., I can easily imagine Lisar wondering the same thing. She would be an odd person if she wasn't questioning this. If she believes that Kyle was an innocent here (I do), she might wonder why Kyle isn't more angry at Kim. Why is she inviting her over for Game Night? How is their relationship, considering the last time Kingsley attacked someone Kyle was furious at Kim acting like it was no big deal for a dog to bite someone. Now Kyle has been brought into Kim and the nightmare that is her dog in a financial and legal sense. If Kyle is just standing by her in all of this, is she enabling her? I am not saying that she is at all, just pointing out what might be in Lisar's head, since it was what people were saying when we all first heard the news. I am not sure why Lisar would be expected to react any differently or to speculate less than the rest of us did and would. 

The long and short of it-the dog attack happened four months prior to Game Night, the lawsuit had been in the news five weeks earlier so it is a bit of a rerun of the situation last year when Rinna thought she was scoring some big point against LVP, by telling Kyle about the alleged driveway conversation.  Much like this situation, Kyle knew about the issue and addressed it and most importantly moved on.  Rinna or anyone else hearing the news months and weeks later, isn't an invitation to pry.  I don't think anyone has been anymore clear than Kyle in that she gets angry, forgives and moves on.  The issue is so patently obvious in Kim's irresponsibility it just doesn't warrant a conversation.  Perhaps if Rinna and Kyle were closer, or if they weren't on the show, where the off-camera conversations have a habit of coming to light, Kyle might have shared.  Kyle being furious or unforgivable towards Kim does not change what happened. 

Rinna, Eileen, Yolanda and Erika have all expressed they think Kyle is a feckless moron in her dealings and forgiveness of LVP.  Kyle had a baby shower for Kim's daughter before Game Night, so having Kim over (who is under contract with Bravo) makes as much sense as having Eden over.  It just seems strange to me that Rinna feels the need to weigh in on other people's business all the time.  Apparently, this may be one of those situations where even cannot find a way to weigh in and it be anything but a sound bite.  Kingsley does not involve Rinna in the least.

This idea that Rinna has some secondhand anger at Kim for the Kingsley incident, is a little like the dead parents story.  Gee whiz maybe Rinna's epiphany kicked in.

Again, Kyle is standing by her legal rights as a defendant in a lawsuit-it would be stupid to throw down the gauntlet on a co-defendant. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, jaync said:

Hah, good catch. Scheana Shay could probably make a more expensive looking video, and with a lesser budget.

O M G and Scheana would do it with a crop top and GOLD LAME SHORTS!!!!

21 hours ago, athousandclowns said:
On 1/17/2017 at 11:58 PM, breezy424 said:

Thanks KuFuBunny my husband used to say that any time the opportunity came up  

Emoticons+Animados+9.gif

• Love 4
18 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I hope you are not planning a career in media PR anytime soon, I can't imagine anything less sympathetic than being sued because of pit bull (with several priors) maimed a stylist genitals.  Trying to think why or how either Richards sister would benefit in any positive sense from such a situation.  Defendants generally don't have control over who sues them or if they get sued.  Lesson one, not all publicity is good. 

I would think that a scheme like that involving the nefarious and fraudulent use of the court system would be a felony.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I would think that a scheme like that involving the nefarious and fraudulent use of the court system would be a felony.

I think it would be an awfully painful role for any actor to play-I wonder what you pay someone to have their crotch grabbed by a pit bull's jaw?

The attorney being sued is already in hot water for an ethics violation.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

What it comes down to is that Rinna claims Kyle is her dear friend, so she would not want to put her dear friend in an uncomfortable position like bringing up a lawsuit she knows her friend should not talk about on camera.

As for Kim being invited to Kyle's game night, it appears that this was one of those mandatory gatherings where all of them were required attend, including the 2 FOH, Eden and Kim.

• Love 3
On 1/18/2017 at 10:46 PM, Giselle said:

Because they know we tend to fast forward past a scene with Erika and her tap the twat team, we still would with the soap scum sisters, but we don't fast forward with a scene that Kyle is in.

Love your Pat The Puss variations!

I was picturing future Erika. Her song It’s XXXpensive to be me totally bombs even with all of the publicity it was given on the show. She feels her RHBH job is in jeopardy so Mikey devises a plan to make a more outrageous statement move for filming next season….cause he needs her to BRING IT!!!!!!

Phinger The Phuckhole

Then all of our faces will be like this.

g600616996.gif

Not because we are “offended” by the new catchphrase, but because Mikey’s face looks 20 times worse than Jocelyn Wildenstein’s face. He took the hiatus to inject his face with embalming fluid.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think it would be an awfully painful role for any actor to play-I wonder what you pay someone to have their crotch grabbed by a pit bull's jaw?

The attorney being sued is already in hot water for an ethics violation.

They could sign over full ownership of the agency for a start. I'd rather sell a kidneyor a piece of my liver first.

I believe it happened just the way the stylist said it did because of the way Kim treated the family friend and then her sister and niece

Good start, just hope Kim and her publicist end up in jail and that dog gets turned into glue. 

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

What it comes down to is that Rinna claims Kyle is her dear friend, so she would not want to put her dear friend in an uncomfortable position like bringing up a lawsuit she knows her friend should not talk about on camera.

As for Kim being invited to Kyle's game night, it appears that this was one of those mandatory gatherings where all of them were required attend, including the 2 FOH, Eden and Kim.

I am clearly making my point badly. It is not about Lisar bringing up the lawsuit. It's about what she might be thinking about Kim. That something must be terribly wrong with a person who still will not get rid of this dog. A person that continues to be so irresponsible and thoughtless. Isn't that what 100% of the people who have heard about this continuing saga believe? And that perhaps she thinks that Kyle is enabling her in some manner by going along with Kim keeping the dog, or getting herself in a situation where she is in trouble because Kim still has the dog. That perhaps this is an example of Kyle not being able to put her foot down about Kim. That perhaps those around Kim are so afraid of Kim and how fragile she is that they cannot force her to do the responsible thing for society. I'm not saying that is what is happening at all, because we don't know the details, but it is plausible this is what others would think. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am clearly making my point badly. It is not about Lisar bringing up the lawsuit. It's about what she might be thinking about Kim. That something must be terribly wrong with a person who still will not get rid of this dog. A person that continues to be so irresponsible and thoughtless. Isn't that what 100% of the people who have heard about this continuing saga believe? And that perhaps she thinks that Kyle is enabling her in some manner by going along with Kim keeping the dog, or getting herself in a situation where she is in trouble because Kim still has the dog. That perhaps this is an example of Kyle not being able to put her foot down about Kim. That perhaps those around Kim are so afraid of Kim and how fragile she is that they cannot force her to do the responsible thing for society. I'm not saying that is what is happening at all, because we don't know the details, but it is plausible this is what others would think. 

Ok, I think I understand but I still disagree. Kyle can't force Kim to have the dog put down or even to turn him over to animal control herself because I really doubt that Kyle knows where Kim is hiding him, some of her kids...yes, Kathy...maybe, Kyle...No. And again, why would Rinna want to put her dear friend in such an uncomfortable situation by bringing up the dog in the first place? Rinna has no involvement or first hand knowledge about the dog or his latest attack and anything Kyle would say could be used against her in this recent lawsuit, so again, why do that to a good friend? I still believe Rinna is doing this for 2 reasons, the first being that she hates, HATES, Kim and the second is because she is pissed that Kyle picked Lisa over her last season, she is trying to punish both of them. None of this is coming from a place of care/concern/love with Rinna, it is all payback, nothing more.

• Love 5

Kingsley is a product of his environment.

Kim is that environment.

There does come a point where an aggressive animal needs to be put down and this probably is a case like that, but I'd much rather see the dog go someplace where they can be rehabbed.

Put kim to sleep, or at least send her out to be re-trained?

---------------------------

I am not a fucking huge fan of people walking about with dogs in bags or the phony, this is my dog and he's my therapy dog! (I am NOT talking about vets, the blind or the REAL therapy/alert dogs that some people own).

I picture The Idiot pulling up to a stop sign with the dog and the windows rolled down.

Then?

The dog jumps out of the car and goes on a killing spree?

The Chowder Heads of Beverly Hills should all be banned from owning pets.

I don't trust anyone who doesn't pick up their own pet's shit.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Ok, I think I understand but I still disagree. Kyle can't force Kim to have the dog put down or even to turn him over to animal control herself because I really doubt that Kyle knows where Kim is hiding him, some of her kids...yes, Kathy...maybe, Kyle...No. And again, why would Rinna want to put her dear friend in such an uncomfortable situation by bringing up the dog in the first place? Rinna has no involvement or first hand knowledge about the dog or his latest attack and anything Kyle would say could be used against her in this recent lawsuit, so again, why do that to a good friend? I still believe Rinna is doing this for 2 reasons, the first being that she hates, HATES, Kim and the second is because she is pissed that Kyle picked Lisa over her last season, she is trying to punish both of them. None of this is coming from a place of care/concern/love with Rinna, it is all payback, nothing more.

No, Kyle can't say or do jack shit about the dog,

But, if you knew your sib had a crazy dog that was a biter, wouldn't ya kinda mention it, even in passing, that the dog wasn't welcome in the home?

"(Kingsley) is a great dog around the family, but he gets a little nervous around strangers! (We) don't count what happened to our daughter, she wasn't careful.....and got bit....."

------

The key to that mess is the passive nature of kyle, when it comes to kim?

I think that they play off of each other,

Kim falls and Kyle - because of some pact to her dying parents, naked kyle photos or ?????? - runs to 'save' her.

IF kyle knew she was bringing the dog to the home or never mentioned any kind of restrictions about the dog visiting?

With how many previous incidents of that dog biting people, it was never discussed?

Being stupid really isn't for idiots, anymore?

• Love 3