Type keyword(s) to search

Good Behavior in the Media

To say I am overjoyed would be a gross understatement. I'm so happy we'll get to hang out with these characters again! 

If they film S2 in North Carolina, I might have to take a little vacation down that way...

• Love 3
On 1/14/2017 at 7:59 PM, magdalene said:

http://deadline.com/2017/01/good-behavior-renewed-season-2-tnt-tca-1201886518/

This article goes into the ratings.  You can see why this was renewed considering how people watch TV content these days.

It's interesting to me that they call the main character "a thief and a con artist" and completely ignore her addictions when the show focuses hard on the character as an addict.

i noticed the same thing in my cable description of the show. It's like they are describing some campy misfit pair rather than the darkness of the show.

• Love 1

According to Chad Hodge on Twitter & Instagram, production on S2 begins today in Wilmington!  I responded to his tweet and mentioned that Ann Dowd (Agent Lashever) was on Girls last night and he said:

Spoiler

That she is in the first scene they're shooting today! 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, tvaddict44 said:

But still no possible date for the return?  I want to know,so I can put it on my programming schedule....

Not yet as far as I know but I would bet it'll be similar to last year and start in November.

I love every single thing about that trailer and I've watched it that many times too @thesupremediva1 lol

I'll never tire of Letty walking into a place in a new disguise and slowly taking her sunglasses off like a badass, while some cool song plays in the background. 

• Love 2

@TaraS1 I think this season is going to be amazing. I just hope TNT starts doing actual promotion for this. JDB and Michelle Dockery need to be on every talk show possible before the premiere. They can't rely on the two of us to do it for them. ;)

I'm a little concerned about the lack of Estelle and Rob. They better show up frequently and babysit Jacob. I don't want the custody storyline holding back the action we love so much.

ITA about the custody story @thesupremediva1 - the show is at its best when it's just Letty & Javier mixed up in one of their crazy, dangerous situations.  

And you'll be happy to know that Joey Kern (Rob) just posted a great pic of himself and Lusia Strus on set this morning on his Instagram account!  I can't link to it from my work computer, but his account is @joeykern.  

• Love 1

October 15th, from what Google tells me.

I'm really looking forward to season 2.  But I really hope Letty finds a way to leave Jacob back with Estelle.  I don't want to see her and Javier dragging a kid around.

Edited by Nessie
  • Love 3
On 9/5/2017 at 7:23 PM, Nessie said:

October 15th, from what Google tells me.

I'm really looking forward to season 2.  But I really hope Letty finds a way to leave Jacob back with Estelle.  I don't want to see her and Javier dragging a kid around.

Thanks.  Yeah, if that would happen, it would be so much better. 

• Love 1

I am so in love with that cover!  I went to three stores last night trying to find it, but apparently my little town doesn't even carry TV Guide anywhere.  I'd love to find a way to get Michelle & JDB to sign it.

• Love 1

“I don’t see multiple more seasons of it but there could be a way to cap that off for the audience that really loved it. Right now it’s not in the planning stages, but we have talked to the producers. If I can get the real estate and the cash flow going to cap it off properly we’d figure it out.”

http://deadline.com/2018/05/good-behavior-tnt-season-3-final-season-conclusion-renewed-canceled-1202392316/

Sadly it sounds pretty dubious, but 'maybe someday' we'll get a two hour special series finale.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Glade said:

If I can get the real estate and the cash flow going to cap it off properly we’d figure it out.

This is the network head talking. If everyone on the show side is up for it and the schedules work, can't he just decide a finale of some sort will happen? 

• Love 1

Quite a few positive comments under that article. I've written to TNT multiple times over the months (never a response). People need to make noise about it to the network. Each season has only been 10 episodes. A final 3rd season of 10 would be ideal.

I'm so hoping for a final season and love the show, but honestly a third final season would be ideal. Either Letty settles down with her son and stays out of trouble or stays on the run doing shady stuff - it's hard to see how the show sustains itself trying to combine both states for too many seasons. They seemed to already have trouble combining those two ideas in season 2, and my heart broke for Jacob when she gave him up - they can't keep going back and forth with him.

• Love 5

I agree, @Moxie Cat. At this point, the main issues of the show are set, and it needs to resolve them one way or the other. As you note, Letty needs to either settle down with Jacob or let go of him completely. It makes her irredeemably terrible to keep going back and forth with him. 

I don't think this is the kind of show than can go on forever anyway, so a third, final season to wrap stuff up would be nice.

• Love 2

I finally bought S1 on iTunes -- it was only $9.99, and it doesn't look like they'll ever put the show on any kind of disc. (Not sure if it's still on sale; when I go back, it just says Purchased.) Good timing -- recently had a scare where I thought I was going to have to replace my DVR and would lose everything, including both seasons of this show.

A handful of extras come with: all the inside-the-episode clips, a couple of character bits, page to screen, and wardrobe too. Oh, and a bonus scene about Rob and Estelle going to the doctor to discuss getting his implant. (Cute, but I see why they cut it.) The episodes are "uncensored" as well, just meaning they don't bleep the swearing.

I'm quite happy to re-watch the two available seasons, but man I miss this show, Letty and Javier, and everyone else too (except Sean). Wish TNT would get it together and do whatever they're going to do to finish it, preferably another season - even if it's only 8 episodes. I want more!

S2 is $23.99 at present for HD.

Am beyond disappointed about this, especially given the comment in that article above:

Kevin Reilly: “I don’t see multiple more seasons of it but there could be a way to cap that off for the audience that really loved it. Right now it’s not in the planning stages, but we have talked to the producers. If I can get the real estate and the cash flow going to cap it off properly we’d figure it out.”

Asked by Deadline whether that capping off the series means a movie or a final season, Reilly said, “unclear,” adding that, while there are no immediate plans, the idea is “to properly bring it to a conclusion.”

http://deadline.com/2018/05/good-behavior-tnt-season-3-final-season-conclusion-renewed-canceled-1202392316/

Liar. I wrote to TNT through their site contact form. If others do, maybe they'll consider a movie.

17 hours ago, justmehere said:

Am beyond disappointed about this, especially given the comment in that article above:

Kevin Reilly: “I don’t see multiple more seasons of it but there could be a way to cap that off for the audience that really loved it. Right now it’s not in the planning stages, but we have talked to the producers. If I can get the real estate and the cash flow going to cap it off properly we’d figure it out.”

Asked by Deadline whether that capping off the series means a movie or a final season, Reilly said, “unclear,” adding that, while there are no immediate plans, the idea is “to properly bring it to a conclusion.”

Liar. I wrote to TNT through their site contact form. If others do, maybe they'll consider a movie.

The long wait was probably already a giveaway, especially since it took about a year.

• Love 2

"the show did strong business in delayed viewing and on digital platforms, drawing younger viewers, and became a cult favorite."

"Indeed, talks continued over the past few months over ways “to properly bring it to a conclusion,” as Reilly put it in May but there were unsuccessful."

https://deadline.com/2018/11/good-behavior-canceled-tnt-after-seasons-1202497032/

The second quote makes little sense after the first one. However crap the live ratings (largely their own fault), they still drew the younger audience in delayed viewing and online. Renew it, make a final movie, sell it to Hulu, something! I know that's simplistic, but this makes no sense.

There are so few shows on anymore that I really care about. One less now.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, justmehere said:

"the show did strong business in delayed viewing and on digital platforms, drawing younger viewers, and became a cult favorite."

"Indeed, talks continued over the past few months over ways “to properly bring it to a conclusion,” as Reilly put it in May but there were unsuccessful."

https://deadline.com/2018/11/good-behavior-canceled-tnt-after-seasons-1202497032/

The second quote makes little sense after the first one. However crap the live ratings (largely their own fault), they still drew the younger audience in delayed viewing and online. Renew it, make a final movie, sell it to Hulu, something! I know that's simplistic, but this makes no sense.

There are so few shows on anymore that I really care about. One less now.

It seems like the talks fell apart hence long wait.