Type keyword(s) to search

Flipping Out In The Media

1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

Have they said if they'll use the same surrogate?  If Gage was as controlling as he said, I doubt she'd want to do it again. Hopefully this time around they'll be less frantic and controlling than the first time. 

It seemed that she and Gage actually had a good relationship from their conversations but since he said they are going to wait a year or two who knows where she will be in her life and maybe they realized that having someone local would be better for them.  I think it's great that there are women who will be gestational carriers but wanting to do it repeatedly is something I can't fathom.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It seemed that she and Gage actually had a good relationship from their conversations but since he said they are going to wait a year or two who knows where she will be in her life and maybe they realized that having someone local would be better for them.  I think it's great that there are women who will be gestational carriers but wanting to do it repeatedly is something I can't fathom.

If I was younger I would do it. I loved being pregnant and had smooth, easy pregnancies and deliveries. I would love to be a surrogate if I could. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Hopefully this time around they'll be less frantic and controlling than the first time. 

Probably. At least from my sample size of one (me) second kids are *completely* different in how you handle it (from the pregnancy through infancy, at least. Then you start dealing with the kids as complete individuals anyway).

12 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I wonder, since Monroe was such a difficult baby

Hmmmm....was she a difficult baby?

or

was it edited to show every time she cried/screamed?

every time!

On 12/14/2017 at 7:47 PM, Maharincess said:

Does anybody know if the show has been renewed? 

I believe they're currently filming. I only think that because I read something in an article about the fires in CA right now that some of the Flipping Out production had been halted because I guess one of the houses they're working on was in an evacuation zone. 

• Love 2

Monroe is just adorable.  No doubt the guys will be involved parents, but, I really don't feel the way that I used to about them having a family.  The way Jeff and Gage are with each other.....it seems odd to me to stay as a romantic couple.  They just aren't suitable, based on what I have seen.  Maybe, they should just stick with co-parenting and move on. The stress, tension and discord they have for one another.....I can't see that as a good environment for kids. 

On 12/15/2017 at 7:01 AM, artisto said:

Hmmmm....was she a difficult baby?

or

was it edited to show every time she cried/screamed?

every time!

I'm not a parent but I think other people have mentioned that she would have been what you consider a difficult baby.  Not by her own fault but she had reflux and colic I think?  So two things that I believe are hard to manage on their own and she had them both at the same time which makes for a super cranky baby often.

• Love 1

My first (and thus only) baby was extremely difficult.   He had acid reflux and colic.   Literal screaming for 12+ hours every single day.  Was on med for reflux, and tried at least 10 different formulas.  I cannot tell you how many times we took him to the dr because I was certain there was more wrong with him due to his constant screaming.   It was a nightmare and I ended up going on anti-anxiety meds to get through it.   It was really hard on our marriage as well, you can only listen to non stop screaming for so long before you both start to lose it.   Roughest 6 months ever.  I completely related to them with this (although we didn't have nannies or help as we couldn't afford it).   I actually started to have flashbacks watching them this past season!  

I pray that their next baby is easier.  

• Love 6
On 2/17/2018 at 6:42 PM, stewedsquash said:

I saw that Jenni was on a recent episode of Say Yes To The Dress so I recorded it. Oh my gosh, I do not cry over much of anything and yet, there I was, getting blubbery four times during the first segment. Then when the next segment started, I was blubbering again even though it was a semi recap of what I had already watched before commercial. I won't spoil it for anyone, but it is worth a peek if you can catch it on a repeat.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on Jenni's life but I thought she was already married to the father of her first child? I know her original marriage ended without any kids. Now I'm confused.

Edited by chenoa333
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on Jenni's life but I thought she was already married to the father of her first child? I know her original marriage ended without any kids. Now I'm confused.

She was a friend of the bride.

21 hours ago, dleighg said:

Given how anal Jeff is, I am amazed he is apparently ok with the inevitable dings and scrapes to the wall paint that will result!

That was exactly what I was thinking! I'm actually impressed. 

• Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Wonder if Jenny's second daughter Georgia Grace gets Monroe's hand me downs...or are is Gage saving them for their next baby... girl perhaps....

Probably not they are only 6-7 months apart.

i believe they have both viable boy and girl embroys with Gage’s sperm.

Edited by biakbiak
On 5/31/2018 at 5:51 AM, humbleopinion said:

Wonder if Jenny's second daughter Georgia Grace gets Monroe's hand me downs...or are is Gage saving them for their next baby... girl perhaps....

11 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Isn't their next embryo a boy? 

Yea pretty sure they said they would choose a boy next time.  Jeff (and gage) do a show every Friday at 10 am central on Sirius  and they were just talking about it recently but I can't remember what they said.   it's a great talk show! He usually brings on a guest each week, usually other people from Bravo shows. Lea Black is on a lot. 

34 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I guess there will be no play dates for Poppy and Monroe.

That’s just what I was coming to say!  I do like Nate and Jeremiah’s show but it is more about the design process to me vs Jeff’s life drama.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

That’s just what I was coming to say!  I do like Nate and Jeremiah’s show but it is more about the design process to me vs Jeff’s life drama.  

Jeff would never hold his shit together enough to get through one flip/redo/update so there's that.  I'm sure N & J's clients don't tell them to fuck off in many different ways then go into a partnership with them like Jeff and the rock star's wife, Jeannie (sp?) 

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I think he's shading Living Spaces, not so much Nate & Jeremiah.

When Jeff does these kinds of things, I fully believe he goes scorched earth.

18 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I wouldn’t call #sloppyseconds complimentary to N and J.

No, not complimentary at all.  Jeff is so rude.  It's a shame, they (also Jeremiah and Gage) seem to have more similarities than differences and could be a force to be reckoned with.

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 1
(edited)

LBD with single strand pearls.

Her high ponytail is spot on.

Especially selected for a magazine or photo shoot for the upcoming season of her Bravo show.

Too sophisticated for her in real life....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2

I guess if they have another kid they will be looking for a new surrogate. she is suing because of the comments Jeff made and because she contends they filmed the birth without her consent. Not sure I buy the last part because she said she only agreed to be filmed for an ultrasound appointment and she filmed other scenes and was clearly aware that they were filming part of the time in the delivery room. 

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I guess if they have another kid they will be looking for a new surrogate. she is suing because of the comments Jeff made and because she contends they filmed the birth without her consent. Not sure I buy the last part because she said she only agreed to be filmed for an ultrasound appointment and she filmed other scenes and was clearly aware that they were filming part of the time in the delivery room. 

What the hell.  Dollar signs.  Always dollar signs.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 5

@biakbiak I think it's really about Jeff's shitty comments, but that's probably not actionable. Jeff couldn't just be a half decent human being and be in awe over the birth of his child; he has to also be a snarky asshole to the person who helped bring his child into being. It's why I can't even with him. Be gracious for once. How hard is that?

If I recall the birth correctly, the birth was filmed with someone's personal camera and edited into the show and not a production camera. 

• Love 9
Just now, HunterHunted said:

If I recall the birth correctly, the birth was filmed with someone's personal camera and edited into the show and not a production camera. 

There was both in the birth room but I don’t remember a blurred out baby head much less a vagina but I haven’t seen it in awhile.

i agree it’s about a Jeff’s comments but as you noted they aren’t actionable. And it’s not the productions first rodeo so I can’t imagine they have crazy consent forms with her signature.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, tobeannounced said:

I found the whole thing very unseemly - a man making degrading comments about the "nasty" woman who had just done something huge for him. I'm not crying any tears for Jeff.

I am not either but bringing a case that appears to have no merit isn’t making me like the surrogate.

• Love 2

Most of us only remember that a baby was born. We did not give Jeff's comments a moments thought because, Jeff. The surrogate is bringing humiliation on herself now by bringing this lawsuit. Until now, I thought she was a good person for being a surrogate for this gay couple. Together they made a beautiful daughter. She is looking for another payout. 

• Love 8