Type keyword(s) to search

The Naughty Hamptons: Summer House In The Media

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I don’t think people realize how very difficult it is to be sober.  Even after a few years.

You're thinking Carl deserves more grace than he's getting here? I dunno. He's stopped drinking, but other than that, there's little difference between Carl now and pre-2021 Carl. In those first years of sobriety, he was supposed to be taking an honest look at himself and taking concrete steps to manage life without alcohol. Instead, he messed around rather than seriously looking for purposeful work and chose as a partner a woman he knew couldn't provide the support he needed. Carl has capacity. He can make the decision to take responsibility and stop manipulating, blaming, and sadfishing. I'd be happy to cheer him on then, and I agree he needs to do it out of the public eye.

• Like 7
(edited)

Carl shouldn't be on a reality show, but since he was not working for a long time, he needed the income the show provides, and the endorsements it generates. He should get a normal job (maybe not with Kyle's company), but I don't doubt he also likes the celebrity aspect.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 6/7/2024 at 5:44 PM, snarts said:

Rampant rumors out today that Lindsay is pregnant and, as a result, was replaced on The Traitors by Ciara.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C75OAqdPQPq/?igsh=MWp4aTV1a2J3bTJzbg==

Guess she chose to flip the order of events in her life plan, eh?

Yeah I heard Dorinda ratted her out.  🤷‍♀️ Meh, it'll be fun to see Ciara in another environment other than S.H. but Linds might have been a little more cunning

• Like 3

Ciara is either going to clock Sandoval from the get go or she's going to get sucked into Narcissus' pool that is Sandoval.

There will be no middle ground.

Please, oh please, clock him.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Yeah I heard Dorinda ratted her out.  🤷‍♀️ Meh, it'll be fun to see Ciara in another environment other than S.H. but Linds might have been a little more cunning

I don't understand why it mattered if she were pregnant, or not. And Dorinda had to tell the producers?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Divorce rumors for Kyle and Amanda.

Kyle was seen talking intimately to an unidentified blonde at a club in Charleston, and a video was posted online. He denied he was at the club, but Leva Bonabarte (of Southern Charm, and Southern Hospitality) claimed he was at the club, she was there, as well, but the woman was an old acquaintance of his, and they wanted to "catch up".

Kyle went to Andrea's wedding in Italy, but Amanda didn't.

https://pagesix.com/2024/06/14/entertainment/leva-bonaparte-denies-kyle-cooke-made-out-with-woman-at-her-bar/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kyle-cooke-and-amanda-batula-divorce-rumors-explained-debunked/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Divorce rumors for Kyle and Amanda.

Kyle was seen talking intimately to an unidentified blonde at a club in Charleston, and a video was posted online. He denied he was at the club, but Leva Bonabarte (of Southern Charm, and Southern Hospitality) claimed he was at the club, she was there, as well, but the woman was an old acquaintance of his, and they wanted to "catch up".

Kyle went to Andrea's wedding in Italy, but Amanda didn't.

Leva (Southern Charm) publicly debunked the drunk cheating with mystery blonde so the source, knock off deuxmoi (@facereality16) claim that Kyle was also both cheersing his divorce yet denied being at the club (?) is in question. 

Amanda's said that they have three international weddings to attend this year (one in Portugal, two in Italy) so Kyle went stag to Andrea's with Carl, Chris & Jason.

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, snarts said:

Leva (Southern Charm) publicly debunked the drunk cheating with mystery blonde so the source, knock off deuxmoi (@facereality16) claim that Kyle was also both cheersing his divorce yet denied being at the club (?) is in question. 

Amanda's said that they have three international weddings to attend this year (one in Portugal, two in Italy) so Kyle went stag to Andrea's with Carl, Chris & Jason.

Capture.PNG

I'm not sure Leva is the person to debunk anything.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Yeah I've been keeping up with this and I read the post Leva made about debunking this however, the bravo & cocktails IG page and podcast debunked Leva's claim.  The girl Kyle was with is a girl named Victoria who is/was dating Austen or Shep, I can't remember which and has been in the Southern Charm circles.  I don't know, it's a little confusing.  No smoking gun yet but when there's smoke....

• Like 2

Do we know anything about a new season filming? These rumors sound like a potential storyline, with everything resolved at the end of the summer in case there's another season after that.

• Like 1
On 6/19/2024 at 3:18 PM, Passing Strange said:

Do we know anything about a new season filming? These rumors sound like a potential storyline, with everything resolved at the end of the summer in case there's another season after that.

All I've heard so far is that filming begins on or around July 4th, probably like the weekend of July 4th.  Nothing official on who's coming back but I did hear from the rumor mill that Danielle is just going to be a friend of.  *fingers crossed*

• Like 3
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Danielle claimed it was her own decision (why do I doubt it?), and that she might make an appearance or two.

Yeah I figure it will be like Chris was last season, just a brief (BRIEF) appearance once or twice and then that's it.  

As far as it being her decision...

Sure Jan GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
On 6/24/2024 at 9:27 AM, Dirtybubble said:

All I've heard so far is that filming begins on or around July 4th, probably like the weekend of July 4th. 

They typically don't start filming until after the 4th. Kyle's birthday is August 4th and that's usually relatively early in the season.

It's rumored that Andrea's wedding a few weeks ago was filmed to be included in season 9.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Well I guess congratulations to Lindsay and the man she’s dating. She was a live wire when not pregnant. I wonder how she’s going to be with her pregnancy hormones and not drinking. Somehow I don’t think she’s a good fit for this next season. She needs so much attention that I seem to miss hearing about what’s going on in the other housemates lives. I think this is going to amplify that. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Wait, so she's coming on the show pregnant but won't even share who she's actually dating?

I predict that this too will not end well. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I'm all for a Amanda getting triggered by a pregnant Lindsay season.

Am I proud of that, not really.

Am I ashamed of that, maybe a little.

But either way I am already stocking up on the popcorn.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Why would Amanda or anyone else be triggered? Everyone but Gabby will likely leave her be (similar to Jasmine on Martha's Vineyard)

I've no doubt that Lindsay will fuck up this relationship all on her own. I kinda feel for the guy because I can't help but think she went into this relationship on a mission. skipping right over commitment/marriage and going directly into motherhood.

I mean, they started dating in January and she's due in early December...

Edited by snarts
  • Like 3

Lindsay's hiding the guy's identity because he plays absolutely no part in this for her. She's been hell bent to have a baby and it really didn't matter to her who the sperm donor was.

I cannot believe she's going to come back to the show and film while pregnant.  What in the world is she going to contribute?  And none of these people, minus Gabby, care.  Having a pregnant woman around a summer house is just not realistic and certainly not a contributor to summer fun.  Is she going to holler out of an upstairs window every time a party rages on after-hours and say she needs her pregnancy sleep?  Stupid beyond measure.

When we start focusing on pregnancies and children on a show about single people sharing a summer house, the show has officially jumped the shark.  And I'd say the same if it was any of the other ladies.

I absolutely weep for this child.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, bosawks said:

Am I proud of that, not really.

Am I ashamed of that, maybe a little.

But either way I am already stocking up on the popcorn.

Right there with you! But I’ll be having wine with my popcorn. With Lindsey pregnant I’m drinking for two now!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, snarts said:

Why would Amanda or anyone else be triggered? 

Her, Paige, and Ciara to an extent, are constantly triggered by Lindsay. They may play the next season like they did this past one though and be nice during the season and then show how triggered they are by her at the reunion.

39 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Sober Carl having to argue with Sober Lindsey should be a little more challenging for him

Oh man, that's gonna be fun. Carl is going to look even dumber than he usually does lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Her, Paige, and Ciara to an extent, are constantly triggered by Lindsay. They may play the next season like they did this past one though and be nice during the season and then show how triggered they are by her at the reunion.

Oh man, that's gonna be fun. Carl is going to look even dumber than he usually does lol.

My guess is Amanda will have a lot of “concern” about how Lindsey is handling her pregnancy. That’s one of Amanda’s MO: weaponized concern. I imagine there will be lots of “I’m just worried that she got pregnant too soon.” Or “I’m worried that she’s not emotionally stable enough for a healthy pregnancy” or “How is she going to be around all the drinking when she’s pregnant?” I’ve really come to loath Amanda and I used to like her so much and not really care much for Lindsey. But watching Amanda’s mean girl attacks on Lindsey has really disgusted me. It was Winter House season 2 that did me in. Amanda, Paige, and Cierra worked overtime trying to make it seem like Lindsey cheated on Carl at Amanda and Kyle’s wedding. And it again it was out of “concern.”

I do think Amanda gets triggered by Lindsey. But I don’t think it’s over specifics. I think it’s because Lindsey makes stuff happen for herself. She goes after what she wants until she gets it. She’s a bull in a china shop and a lot of the time I think she’s very, very wrong in her approach but she prioritizes her own life. Amanda has tied her life to Kyle and can’t even get a house in NJ or a bikini line going. She’ll complain to her friends but at the end of the day everyone knows Kyle runs the show. I think she’s very jealous of Lindsey’s ability to say this is what I want and I will not stop until I get it. I don’t think Amanda has it in her. She waits to be given what she wants and cries that she doesn’t get it.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ha, I didn’t even conceive that being possible.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

My guess is Amanda will have a lot of “concern” about how Lindsey is handling her pregnancy. That’s one of Amanda’s MO: weaponized concern. I imagine there will be lots of “I’m just worried that she got pregnant too soon.” Or “I’m worried that she’s not emotionally stable enough for a healthy pregnancy” or “How is she going to be around all the drinking when she’s pregnant?” I’ve really come to loath Amanda and I used to like her so much and not really care much for Lindsey. But watching Amanda’s mean girl attacks on Lindsey has really disgusted me. It was Winter House season 2 that did me in. Amanda, Paige, and Cierra worked overtime trying to make it seem like Lindsey cheated on Carl at Amanda and Kyle’s wedding. And it again it was out of “concern.”

I do think Amanda gets triggered by Lindsey. But I don’t think it’s over specifics. I think it’s because Lindsey makes stuff happen for herself. She goes after what she wants until she gets it. She’s a bull in a china shop and a lot of the time I think she’s very, very wrong in her approach but she prioritizes her own life. Amanda has tied her life to Kyle and can’t even get a house in NJ or a bikini line going. She’ll complain to her friends but at the end of the day everyone knows Kyle runs the show. I think she’s very jealous of Lindsey’s ability to say this is what I want and I will not stop until I get it. I don’t think Amanda has it in her. She waits to be given what she wants and cries that she doesn’t get it.

100% to all of this.

I remember after Lindsay had the miscarriage, the girls were giving Lindsay a hard time because she wasn't acting how they think she should have been and they were "concerned". As well as confronting her because she was going out and hooking up with guys. You'd think by now that Lindsay can be her own worst enemy and ganging up on her just do NOT work.  Though they have to be happy, right?  Becuase I can't imagine her being on the show next year. Maybe a few visits here and there?  I almost want Lindsay to continue to 'pop in' but have a new child each time, just to see how crazy it makes Amanda since Kyle will be faking crying over Amanda not supporting him because Loverboy still isn't making enough money to have kids and she just doesn't understand.

Having said all that, congrats to Lindsay, hope she is/remains happy. Next season should certainly be interesting, I hope we get before the end of the year!  

1 hour ago, Marley said:

If a sober lame ass Carl can keep going to the house i think it’s fine Lindsey goes.

But, GASP, Carl won't be pregnant!  And think about all of the support that he will need from the girls because Lindsay dared to come back to the house, and even worse, pregnant no less!  Though, you just know that If Carl had a new girlfriend who he'd gotten pregnant, well, Lindsay would just have to get over it (the girls would likely say) and move on already.

Can't wait to see how massaging the male assholes Kyle and Carl [and West now too?] continues....

Edited by IntrovertRed
  • Like 4
On 7/5/2024 at 3:06 PM, Vivigirl10 said:

Lindsay's hiding the guy's identity because he plays absolutely no part in this for her. She's been hell bent to have a baby and it really didn't matter to her who the sperm donor was.

I cannot believe she's going to come back to the show and film while pregnant.  What in the world is she going to contribute?  And none of these people, minus Gabby, care.  Having a pregnant woman around a summer house is just not realistic and certainly not a contributor to summer fun.  Is she going to holler out of an upstairs window every time a party rages on after-hours and say she needs her pregnancy sleep?  Stupid beyond measure.

When we start focusing on pregnancies and children on a show about single people sharing a summer house, the show has officially jumped the shark.  And I'd say the same if it was any of the other ladies.

I absolutely weep for this child.  

Lindsey needs the income from the show.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 9:46 PM, IntrovertRed said:

Though, you just know that If Carl had a new girlfriend who he'd gotten pregnant, well, Lindsay would just have to get over it (the girls would likely say) and move on already.

I can't fault anyone for how they treat Lindsay. You reap what you sow. She was an asshole for many years. She purposely brought up Kyle & Amanda's issues on camera; she competed with Ciara for Austin's attention; she was utterly rude & dismissive of Paige because she viewed her as a threat for Carl's attention; she excluded many of the women from events and purposely tried to cause fights amongst them, etc.

So while she may now be garnering some public sympathy, I fully understand & support why her castmates are hesitant to befriend/support her.  Anyone new to the show should watch seasons 1-4 before they anoint her queen for getting over the Carl breakup and quickly finding a man to impregnate her.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, snarts said:

I can't fault anyone for how they treat Lindsay. You reap what you sow. She was an asshole for many years. She purposely brought up Kyle & Amanda's issues on camera; she competed with Ciara for Austin's attention; she was utterly rude & dismissive of Paige because she viewed her as a threat for Carl's attention; she excluded many of the women from events and purposely tried to cause fights amongst them, etc.

So while she may now be garnering some public sympathy, I fully understand & support why her castmates are hesitant to befriend/support her.  Anyone new to the show should watch seasons 1-4 before they anoint her queen for getting over the Carl breakup and quickly finding a man to impregnate her.

It's obvious Lindsey wants a baby because she got pregnant immediately after she met (or met again) this guy. I don't know why she is so obsessed with having a baby. Is it societal pressure? She doesn't seem like a motherly kind of person. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
On 7/8/2024 at 3:30 PM, snarts said:

Can you shout this louder for the people in the back?  You just summarized this so perfectly.  None of the girls owe Lindsay one darn bit of kindness, respect, friendship, whatever it is.  This woman was a complete bully/mean girl with supporting minions.  Once she lost her power (which has been incredible to watch), it's game on.  I don't expect anyone to be purposefully mean to her, but I certainly wouldn't trust her or go out of my way to be nice to her.  Of course, they are forced to for the sake of the show.  I thought they were all incredibly gracious to her by the end of last season.  Wayyyyy more than she deserved.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Vivigirl10 said:

Can you shout this louder for the people in the back?  You just summarized this so perfectly.  None of the girls owe Lindsay one darn bit of kindness, respect, friendship, whatever it is.  This woman was a complete bully/mean girl with supporting minions.  Once she lost her power (which has been incredible to watch), it's game on.  I don't expect anyone to be purposefully mean to her, but I certainly wouldn't trust her or go out of my way to be nice to her.  Of course, they are forced to for the sake of the show.  I thought they were all incredibly gracious to her by the end of last season.  Wayyyyy more than she deserved.

Danielle, one of her minions is not a cast member anymore. 

Hannah Berner was on Dave Portnoy's podcast where she basically said that she got fired for doing an ad for Truly (the problem being that Truly is a competitor of Lover Boy).  I don't think that she specifically said that Kyle and Amanda called for her to be fired, or had that kind of weight, but that they actively froze her out because of it.

It's been so long since I've watched her last season but didn't things go south and get a bid weird around her "relationship" with Luke?  I thought she kind of went off the rails and became totally unlikeable.

I tried to watch her Netflix special and I lasted about 10 minutes.  She didn't make me crack a smile, let alone laugh.  And yet every audience shot showed everyone literally throwing themselves on the floor, rolling around in hysterics.  Yeah, it certainly wasn't that.  Did anyone ever think of her as funny on Summer House?  This comedienne thing has come out of left field.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hannah was not fun to watch on Summer House. She was the worst her last season. Altho I can’t remember exactly why lol I just remember I was glad when she left.

I am not even attempting to watch her comedy special no thanks. She said she’s apparently been working on the comedy special for 6 years.

• Like 4

I remember Hanna being gross and vulgar.  There was nothing funny about her at all.  I remember when she first got fired, she had mentioned she was going to do stand-up comedy.  Enh, whatever.  

I've listened to some of her and Paige's podcast excerpts on TikTok and she's tolerable there but a full-on Netflix special with her, NO THANKS!

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Marley said:

Hannah was not fun to watch on Summer House. She was the worst her last season. Altho I can’t remember exactly why lol I just remember I was glad when she left.

I am not even attempting to watch her comedy special no thanks. She said she’s apparently been working on the comedy special for 6 years.

I was so bored so I watched some of it.. it is AWFUL.  Lots of raunchy “jokes” but none of it was funny.  No surprise there.

When they cut to the crowd they are falling over laughing hysterically, it is weird.

• Like 2
(edited)

While I hated Hannah on Summer House, I've come to like her  Giggly Squad stuff with Paige. They play off one another well and I like their irreverent brand of humor.

I tried watching her comedy special but it quickly reminded me why I don't really like her without Paige. There were some funny moments but it's like she tries too hard when it's just her and the awkwardness is uncomfortable to watch.

Edited by snarts
can't type for shit today
  • Like 2