Type keyword(s) to search

Ryan: What the hell happened to him?

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:36 AM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

@GreatKazu...

I find the Lemur interest sudden and fascinating.

And a little weird.

XO,

AFF

I missed this back from July. 

XO  :-) 

Mackenzie would have been better off being married to a lemur. Not that I think a lemur would want dumbass Mackenzie. 

• Love 8

It's funny how at the beginning we thought Mackenzie was Rhine's saving grace and we loved how mature she was. We also questioned her role in Rhine's life thinking she was his caregiver because she was just too above him. And now she's the cookoo!!

I'd normally feel bad for a chic that learned her NEW husband of three months was already trying to bang random girls on tinder but after the blame she tried to throw at Maci at the reunion with that pathetic letter and how she's more mad at the woman than her own trifling husband forget having any sympathy. I don't feel bad for her.

Ms. Kate Gosslin wannabe can go pound sand.

• Love 17
31 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

...and how she's more mad at the woman than her own trifling husband forget having any sympathy.

Well Food City Floozie (I love that name by the way, because even if she never intended to hook up with Ryan, I still find conversing with a guy on Tinder for the sole purpose of selling your screenshots to a tabloid to be pretty fucking sleazy) can't get Mac 3 min a week air time on a popular cable show. Therein lies the difference.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Tatum said:

It's pretty clear that Ryan can't be trusted to stay faithful. I am sure Mack checks his phone and social media as frequently as she can, and the minute she looks away he's back at it again. Rather than, I don't know, LEAVE HIM, her Plan B is just to try and scare off any potential side chick directly, eliminating Ryan's options to cheat.

She could confront him directly, but right now the only thing she's got going for her is Ryan is ungodly lazy, and the hassle of leaving her probably outweighs the benefits of leaving her at this point. If she nags him too much though, the scales will be shifted, and then Mack will be that girl that married an unemployed, chipmunk cheeked addict that cheated on her nonstop, and STILL was the one who got dumped. And obviously she's not going to leave him and lose her shot at Z list fame.

Doesn't her life (you know, the one she CHOSE) sound exhausting? I'm certain there are exceptions but usually if someone has been caught cheating it isn't the first time and won't be the last. Bird dogging Rhiiine isn't going to make him a better husband. It makes MacKenzie look dumb.

7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I missed this back from July. 

XO  :-) 

Mackenzie would have been better off being married to a lemur. Not that I think a lemur would want dumbass Mackenzie. 

Please marry me.

• Love 2

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/08/25/exclusive-ryan-edwards-mackenzie-standifer-causing-chaos-for-teen-mom-og-film-crews-get-the-scoop-on-where-their-marriage-stands/

Things are worst than we thought for Mackenzie and Rhine. We all called it. As soon as Rhine sobered up he would be wanting a divorce. Mackenzie is being a diva on set wanting free vacations for her and her friends to "get away from it all" and the only way she will talk about the drama with rhine is if MTV paid her more.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Please marry me.

Tee hee. :-) Mwah

Doesn't her life (you know, the one she CHOSE) sound exhausting? I'm certain there are exceptions but usually if someone has been caught cheating it isn't the first time and won't be the last. Bird dogging Rhiiine isn't going to make him a better husband. It makes MacKenzie look dumb.

Exactly. 

@Calm81 thanks for sharing the link.  We shouldn't be shocked. It was only a matter of time before Mackenzie showed her true colors, not that we didn't see it that moment she dragged Ryan to get married. Acting like a diva bitch. Ryan would certainly have a legit reason to file for an annulment since he can claim he was under the influence and not in the right mind. 

• Love 10
On 8/25/2017 at 5:41 PM, Calm81 said:

It's funny how at the beginning we thought Mackenzie was Rhine's saving grace and we loved how mature she was. We also questioned her role in Rhine's life thinking she was his caregiver because she was just too above him. And now she's the cookoo!!

I'd normally feel bad for a chic that learned her NEW husband of three months was already trying to bang random girls on tinder but after the blame she tried to throw at Maci at the reunion with that pathetic letter and how she's more mad at the woman than her own trifling husband forget having any sympathy. I don't feel bad for her.

Ms. Kate Gosslin wannabe can go pound sand.

She seemed like a good egg until we saw her sitting passively in the passenger seat while Ryan was driving under the influence of drugs.

• Love 13

So....what I'm getting from this article is that Mackenzie wants money, money, and more money. She essentially thinks she can hold MTV hostage until they increase her pay. This bitch is stealth, I'm telling you. Not the sharpest, but she WILL cut you. 

• Love 14

Mac's biggest flaw with this plan was that she didn't realize that doesn't have enough equity in this marriage yet. Now we know why she was so hot to marry him! He probably had a roving eye and she got a little worried.

• Love 7
On 8/27/2017 at 1:57 PM, ghoulina said:

So....what I'm getting from this article is that Mackenzie wants money, money, and more money. She essentially thinks she can hold MTV hostage until they increase her pay. This bitch is stealth, I'm telling you. Not the sharpest, but she WILL cut you. 

I actually think refusing to talk about her marriage until MTV sends her a on a vacation is one of the smartest things she's done (in a mix of extremely unintelligent decisions she's made so far).

What would it cost MTV in order to send her to an all inclusive moderate resort in Cancun? A couple thousand bucks? Well worth it for whatever extra dirt they'll get from Mac, and possibly an additional storyline for Maci, who's long been considered boring. Same for handing her a cash bonus for extra interviews about Ryan. Is her pain and humiliation worth paying her $300K? Probably not, but they can get everything out of her for probably less than $10K, which she'd probably take. As long as she keeps her financial demands in the 4 figures, I think they'll probably cave each time.

Mac married an addict with no redeeming qualities who clearly doesn't care about her, she poked the hornet's nest of the Teen Mom superfans and will probably be harassed online until she fades into obscurity, she lost primary custody of her son- and let any potential employer know just how dim and unaccountable for her own actions she is- she's basically fucked herself over every way from Sunday, she might as well get something  out of it.

• Love 8

I wonder how much money Rhine gets for his participation in the show. If he doesn't get as much as Maci that would mean Mackenzie doesn't get hardly anything for her part. 

She's being shown in a horrible light and like someone upthread mentioned, she has poked the hornets nest of the TM fans, and any future employer will look at her with side-eye once they realize how flakey she is and won't hire her.

If I was her I'd be DEMANDING a nice slice of the TM pie. If losers that don't even take care of their kids (Amber, Jenelle and Catelynne) are making 300k to be rediculed my viewers then she should at least get some incentive.

I'm not defending that stupid b'yatch but fair is fair. MTV is making a fortune airing these people's lives for viewers to consume and snark on, Mackenzie should get some money for her loss of privacy as well.

Quite frankly they all make too much damn money but again, fair is fair. Her reputation is getting DESTROYED and everyone now knows her new husband is grounding his beef into every tinder taco he meets, they can give her a trip to Cancun which will cost so little compared to how much disposable money they have.

Again, I'm not defending her as she's nasty and her lack of concern for other drivers on the road when Rhine was under the influence has put her in my permanent shit list but If b'yatches like Jenelle and Amber can get paid she should too! Not 300k for being an additional cast member but something. Rhine is blowing all of his money on drugs and she doesn't have a job.

Yuck, I feel icky for tying to reason why that heifer deserves to be paid. I'm already questioning myself. Lol.

• Love 5
On 7/15/2017 at 0:53 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

How did MTV miss putting this Mom on TV? She sounds like a prime Teen Mom-type reality "star" train wreck.

This is my absolute pet peeve. My son's name is Henry. When I was pregnant with him, people asked me how I was going to spell it. I was like "um...the way it's spelled." 

Some of them were disappointed I hadn't thought up a youuu-neek spelling of it. You know, like Maci with JaYde. Ugh. Compared to plenty of names I see kids with and the spellings, Hudson is pretty normal and a perfectly fine name. I'll even concede that Aleah isn't too bad and Aliannah is just a bit extra...because...I've seen way worse and worse spellings...

It's actually spelled Aleeah. Ugh.

On 8/25/2017 at 1:39 PM, ghoulina said:

Mackenzie chastises the girl for flirting with Rhiiiine, because she knew he was married. Does RYAN know he's married??? I'd be more worried about HIS behavior. 

She's stupid.

On 8/25/2017 at 3:45 PM, Tatum said:

I so wish the girl had responded, "what about marrying a man who's not in his right mind? Should that not invoke a little shame?"

Oh, Mackenzie is just so very, very dumb, and so very pathetic.

This.

On 9/2/2017 at 7:17 PM, DangerousMinds said:

She could always retain her privacy by refusing to be filmed and getting a regular job. 

This. In fact, it's pretty much my opinion she sought it out. Nothing else makes sense.

• Love 10

Eh, Mackenzie has managed to make Ryan/Maci's storyline/arc a little bit interesting....and Maci's segments were SOOO boring. If she leverages that to get a free vacation, I have no problem with that or MTV paying for it. It would almost be dumb for her not to try to milk it for what she can before she goes back to being completely irrelevant. This chick is dumb but calculating...and I'm actually interested in what's going on with Ryan-Maci-Jenn&Larry for once, so.....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I am just waiting for Mackenzie to start calling out Maci for the lush that she is. 

Given the backlash she got for going after Maci last time, I don't think she will. At this point, Mac has forfeited any chance of being a likeable character. She can either fade to obscurity or take a page from Farrah and embrace her villain role. However, Mac will probably never be comfortable with that plus Ryan's already trying to shake her off. It's a fine line between villain and pathetic and I don't think Mac has the savvy or self security to stay on the right side.

Honestly, the best she can probably do is squeeze out a few tears about how she tried to help Ryan but he has to want to help himself and now she needs to look after herself, (and maybe try to get a PSA in about how to tell when a loved one is abusing drugs), take her Mexico vacation and chalk this whole thing up to a learning experience. Maybe in a few years she can try to worm her way in to another with impaired judgment reality TV participant's life with the lessons she's learned.

It's one thing to be a villain by constantly needling your husband's more famous ex. It's another to be a villain by way of refusing to grant a divorce to someone who married you under the influence and has made it clear he wants to be rid of you.

On 9/2/2017 at 0:06 PM, Calm81 said:

If I was her I'd be DEMANDING a nice slice of the TM pie. If losers that don't even take care of their kids (Amber, Jenelle and Catelynne) are making 300k to be rediculed my viewers then she should at least get some incentive.

I'm not defending that stupid b'yatch but fair is fair. MTV is making a fortune airing these people's lives for viewers to consume and snark on, Mackenzie should get some money for her loss of privacy as well.

Rookie mistake. She gave MTV the goods BEFORE she got paid. They don't have any incentive to give her a decent paycheck now. She's an adult who made very poor choices on camera.

She's free to say, hey, if you want me to CONTINUE making an ass of myself on TV, pay me, but she can't retroactively demand compensation for making an ass out of herself for free earlier.

• Love 9
On September 29, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Rebecca said:

Does anyone else think Mackenzie is going to try peddling a book sometime soon?

I look for a pregnancy announcement at any time. She seems like the type to think a band aid baby is a smart idea. 

On October 9, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Tatum said:

Is that a recent picture? Mackenzie had a bob, I thought. Guess it could be extensions.

Maybe she gave a tell all in exchange for some Remy virgin hair. 

Whoever said "pound his ground meat into any taco"...may the Lord be with you cause I have died. 

• Love 6
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:53 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

How did MTV miss putting this Mom on TV? She sounds like a prime Teen Mom-type reality "star" train wreck.

This is my absolute pet peeve. My son's name is Henry. When I was pregnant with him, people asked me how I was going to spell it. I was like "um...the way it's spelled." 

Some of them were disappointed I hadn't thought up a youuu-neek spelling of it. You know, like Maci with JaYde. Ugh. Compared to plenty of names I see kids with and the spellings, Hudson is pretty normal and a perfectly fine name. I'll even concede that Aleah isn't too bad and Aliannah is just a bit extra...because...I've seen way worse and worse spellings...

I know this is a super late response, but I just saw this.  My son's name is Henry too and at the hospital when we were filling out the birth certificate the nurse asked how to spell it and my husband piped up "the CORRECT way."  I could've died.   There's time for snark but at the hospital when your kid's birth certificate is being filled out isn't it!  LOL.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

I know this is a super late response, but I just saw this.  My son's name is Henry too and at the hospital when we were filling out the birth certificate the nurse asked how to spell it and my husband piped up "the CORRECT way."  I could've died.   There's time for snark but at the hospital when your kid's birth certificate is being filled out isn't it!  LOL.

@lezlers- aww! Yay for Mamas of Henrys who snark on Teen Mom!

7 hours ago, 00redsvt said:

I look for a pregnancy announcement at any time. She seems like the type to think a band aid baby is a smart idea. 

I guarantee Mac has been trying to get pregnant now for months....probably since she met Ryan.  The one thing Ryan has managed to do over the past 8(?) years is not to knock anyone else up. I think he knows being a dad isn't his thing and I commend him for at least not bringing anymore kids into his mess (yet). Here's hoping Ryan continues to do whatever he's been doing to prevent pregnancy.  Hopefully he'll continue to be smart enough not to fall for any "I-can't-get-pregnant" ploys resulting in "miracle babies" like Maci's Taylor and Kail's Chris have fallen for.....

• Love 7
On 10/8/2017 at 11:00 AM, GleamingMist said:

Untitled.jpg

I'm not convinced that is Ryan. I zoomed way in and those are not his features? I don't know who else it would be but unless he had plastic surgery? I guess she never said it WAS Ryan so maybe she was just going to let people assume it is? Also that guy is making a weird face, not sure why that makes people think he looks "better." 

Also, "#cokelife" ????

• Love 4
8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

@lezlers- aww! Yay for Mamas of Henrys who snark on Teen Mom!

I guarantee Mac has been trying to get pregnant now for months....probably since she met Ryan.  The one thing Ryan has managed to do over the past 8(?) years is not to knock anyone else up. I think he knows being a dad isn't his thing and I commend him for at least not bringing anymore kids into his mess (yet). Here's hoping Ryan continues to do whatever he's been doing to prevent pregnancy.  Hopefully he'll continue to be smart enough not to fall for any "I-can't-get-pregnant" ploys resulting in "miracle babies" like Maci's Taylor and Kail's Chris have fallen for.....

Do you think his publicized drug use may have anything to do with her not being pregnant yet? Not sure if his choice of drugs affects fertility or not, just a thought. 

• Love 4
On 10/20/2017 at 8:55 PM, 00redsvt said:

Do you think his publicized drug use may have anything to do with her not being pregnant yet? Not sure if his choice of drugs affects fertility or not, just a thought. 

Maybe....but I feel like that's giving them too much credit & implying they have sense, which Mackenzie obviously does not....LOL....

Maybe he can't stay um, *capable,* for completing the sex act due to the drugs side effects. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit and that's really why he hasn't had another kid.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Maybe....but I feel like that's giving them too much credit & implying they have sense, which Mackenzie obviously does not....LOL....

Maybe he can't stay um, *capable,* for competing the sex act due to the drugs side effects. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit and that's really why he hasn't had another kid.

I just meant that no matter how hard she's trying, maybe his drug use has rendered him incapable of getting her pregnant. And, ED was going to be my next guess, lol. 

• Love 3
On 10/20/2017 at 7:18 PM, Rebecca said:

I'm not convinced that is Ryan. I zoomed way in and those are not his features? I don't know who else it would be but unless he had plastic surgery? I guess she never said it WAS Ryan so maybe she was just going to let people assume it is? Also that guy is making a weird face, not sure why that makes people think he looks "better." 

Also, "#cokelife" ????

Darn that's the first thing I thought when I saw this picture.  That's not Ryan???  Somebody got it mixed up.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:18 PM, Rebecca said:

Also, "#cokelife" ????

Addicts tend to make some crazy faces. His faces have been pretty weird for a long while. He had that bugged out look going on for the longest. That red shirt looks familiar. It has to be Ryan. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Addicts tend to make some crazy faces. His faces have been pretty weird for a long while. He had that bugged out look going on for the longest. That red shirt looks familiar. It has to be Ryan. 

I know he's had the weird eyes and stuff but I've never seen him do...that...with his mouth. I really don't think it looks like him..maybe Jen and Mackenzie paid some low key lookalike for the photo to try and make it seem like Ryan is better? Hahaha, I'll go get my tinfoil hat now.  #conspiracy 

It probably is Ryan but it just doesn't look like him and not because of a more druggy look (which I sadly know well from loved ones)...I need a clearer picture to be convinced he hasn't left Mackenzie and isn't doing blow off a hooker's ass as we speak. Haha!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I know he's had the weird eyes and stuff but I've never seen him do...that...with his mouth. I really don't think it looks like him..maybe Jen and Mackenzie paid some low key lookalike for the photo to try and make it seem like Ryan is better? Hahaha, I'll go get my tinfoil hat now.  #conspiracy 

It probably is Ryan but it just doesn't look like him and not because of a more druggy look (which I sadly know well from loved ones)...I need a clearer picture to be convinced he hasn't left Mackenzie and isn't doing blow off a hooker's ass as we speak. Haha!

When I was using opiates (especially heavy use) my mouth and jaw would do the same thing. I believe it's called dystonia? (someone correct me). It also means he's been on a long run and needs to back off of the pipe.

• Love 6
On 10/20/2017 at 8:55 PM, 00redsvt said:

On 10/20/2017 at 9:23 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Maybe he can't stay um, *capable,* for completing the sex act due to the drugs side effects. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit and that's really why he hasn't had another kid.

I bet Ryan has relied on the pullout method since Bentley.

Except with Mac. When Ryan gets horny and can't find a girl to meet him in the back of the Food City Supermarket in time, he'd probably rather rub one out than send his boys anywhere near Mac's Uterus of You'll Never Escape Now Even If You Do Get Sober.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Or they could just use condoms.

They could, and maybe they do. I do think Ryan has been doing something since 2008.

I don't know Mackenzie, but given her horrible judgment she's shown, it would not surprise me at all if she thought it was a good idea to get pregnant. I would be surprised if Ryan and Mac were actually having sex regularly. I believe it's been confirmed by the production crew that Ryan and Mackenzie separated shortly after he returned from his aborted rehab stay.

• Love 9
On 12/1/2016 at 7:12 AM, MissMel said:

I think so too. I'm thinking he injured his eye while shooting at those cats. Like the gun kicked back during a malfunction. That or his dad whooped that ass before kicking him out. The cliche of father and son, beatin' the hell out of each other, in the front yard doesn't seem too far fetched to me. Larry did say he wants nothing to do with him ever and Jen was just so upset with all of it. I can see those two getting pissed off, knocking the hell out of each other, then washing their hands of each other for a while before everything calmed back down again. It happens. 

Oh my god, those cats, I forgot all about that. WTF was that??? 

Maybe he got into a bar fight or other fight of some kind. It definitely looks like a damaged eye socket, though. 

• Love 3
On 10/20/2017 at 8:18 PM, Rebecca said:

Also, "#cokelife" ????

looks like Ryan to me! IDK what they mean by #cokelife, that is weird. 

• Love 2
On 10/21/2017 at 9:45 AM, DangerousMinds said:

Maybe they don't want another kid. Doesn't she already have a young child?

Yes - a little boy. She was a teen mom too, but married her baby daddy before the kid was born.

• Love 1
On 6/27/2017 at 11:21 AM, ghoulina said:

Yea, I don't think that was Xanax. I think that was some form of opiate - Oxy maybe, or perhaps he really is shooting heroin. I think Mack just said Xanax, because either A. She thinks that sounds the least awful or B. that's what HE tells her he takes. 

I think he probably takes multiple drugs, though, so who knows? And Simon is very likely right. I'd think saying something like that publicly, if not true, could land him in major hot water. Seems risky if he was just talking out of his ass. 

Most opiates (i.e. Oxycontin, Opana) should not cause such severe drowsiness, even when taking a few at a time. However, if he took anything like a Vicodin/Percocet (or nine) and some benzos, that would definitely cause Sleeping Beauty to have the reaction he did while driving to his wedding.

• Love 2
On 7/13/2017 at 5:28 PM, Tatum said:

Yeah, I used to think he was hot, too. I loved his southern accent-tinged, soft spoken "damn, Maci" isms he'd say whenever she was railing at him (although usually justified, in her defense). Like she would just rant and rave over what a selfish fuckup he was (in regards to always leaving her holding the bag with Bentley), and he would just kind of look bewildered and then say, "damn, Maci, what do you want me to say?". I know 20 year old Ryan wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I still think he could have done a lot better than 16 year old Maci. I think she's cute now (with enough makeup on), but her 16 year old self was plain, bordering on unattractive, IMO. And yeah, looks aren't everything, but to a 20 year old boy- I'd say they were a significant part of the package.

I don't believe he's recovering though, if he's had a 5 year addiction and didn't even last 2 weeks in rehab.

He might be if his addiction started after the car accident. Maybe the dr. prescribed him some painkillers and then it spiraled from there...that's how these opiate addictions start. It's the withdrawal some people can't handle. I know a guy who was hooked on oxys for 15 years and then heroin, in the last year he was using, before he finally checked into a detox center, had them put him in a medically-induced coma (to avoid the withdrawals or whatever) for a week or so and then he walked out, hasn't touched it since. This was like 3 years ago. 

For some people, the addiction is about the feeling of the drug, they love it. For other people, they've just been on it so long that they need it to feel normal. 

• Love 6
On 11/3/2017 at 1:54 AM, SheTalksShit said:

looks like Ryan to me! IDK what they mean by #cokelife, that is weird. 

I think Mac is trying to pretend like Ryan is all hunky dory and all better. See he isn't even drinking a beer! It's only the cokelife for him! She really must not be very bright to use  such unfortunate wording when she's trying put forth this sober life image. Hey, Mac, there's the hashtag you were looking for #soberlife! SMDH at #cokelife Or maybe Ryan has traded his opiates for uppers, and they really are living the #cokelife! ?

On a more serious note, opiates are the hardest addiction to recover from. The withdrawals are some of the harshest of all drugs. Most addicts are just continuing with the drugs to keep the withdrawals at bay. I do wish him luck though. There are new medications out there now that can be used to block the effects of the drug in the brain to avoid withdrawals while weaning them off. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I think Mac is trying to pretend like Ryan is all hunky dory and all better. See he isn't even drinking a beer! It's only the cokelife for him! She really must not be very bright to use  such unfortunate wording when she's trying put forth this sober life image. Hey, Mac, there's the hashtag you were looking for #soberlife! SMDH at #cokelife Or maybe Ryan has traded his opiates for uppers, and they really are living the #cokelife! ?

On a more serious note, opiates are the hardest addiction to recover from. The withdrawals are some of the harshest of all drugs. Most addicts are just continuing with the drugs to keep the withdrawals at bay. I do wish him luck though. There are new medications out there now that can be used to block the effects of the drug in the brain to avoid withdrawals while weaning them off. 

Kratom needs to be widely available for opiate addicts, but of course the pharma companies are trying to have it declared illegal. Kratom will help millions of addicts.  It is an amazing plant. 

• Love 10
Just now, Maharincess said:

Kratom needs to be widely available for opiate addicts, but of course the pharma companies are trying to have it declared illegal. Kratom will help millions of addicts.  It is an amazing plant. 

I'm doing research with an herbalist for a "work around". It helps my pain but makes me nauseous. I will find a way to use it.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I'm doing research with an herbalist for a "work around". It helps my pain but makes me nauseous. I will find a way to use it.

It's amazing. I know people who were addicted to opiates for many, many years but they got off of them with kratom and had no withdrawal symptoms at all. I take a time release morphine and I'm looking into switching to kratom instead. It tastes horrible but it helps my pain and it's not addicting. 

I've found that if I drink a lot of water after I take it I don't get as nauseated. 

• Love 5