Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2: Visual Snark

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

@AhFillAck  you made my week!!! 

The witch's nose!! The similarities are intense. My god, Nancy Grace and Leah are identical. lol

@Booger666  I saw the animal's face as I was scrolling and I was expecting to see Kail's face. Instead, I see Barb and just busted out laughing! Too funny!

@Snarky McSnarky spot on!! hahahaha  I'm gonna need more bleach for that Jenelle and Nipples photo. My eyes!!!!  THAT is who Cole reminds me of. Hot damn!

@pheebs  That is the best. I salute you. You captured Kail perfectly. :-)

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
On 12/8/2016 at 2:48 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

kail.jpg

doggy.jpg

NSFW LOL!!!!! 

If Kail keeps eating the way she does, she will be right back to the way she used to look.

On 11/13/2016 at 3:44 PM, bethster2000 said:

Jenelle-Evans-Mugshot-August-2015-750x522-1440432029.jpg

44fe486add959a589e3471cfa6534c16.jpg

Whoa! Pretty scary.

• Love 3
On 11/12/2016 at 2:32 PM, GreatKazu said:

@AhFillAck  you made my week!!! 

The witch's nose!! The similarities are intense. My god, Nancy Grace and Leah are identical. lol

@Booger666  I saw the animal's face as I was scrolling and I was expecting to see Kail's face. Instead, I see Barb and just busted out laughing! Too funny!

@Snarky McSnarky spot on!! hahahaha  I'm gonna need more bleach for that Jenelle and Nipples photo. My eyes!!!!  THAT is who Cole reminds me of. Hot damn!

@pheebs  That is the best. I salute you. You captured Kail perfectly. :-)

Did I tell y'all about hanging out with Nancy Grace over the summer, and her cleaning up my daughter's ice cream? I remember posting that on one board, but can't remember which one. It was as surreal as it sounds. 

My god, what happened to Leah? Granted, I haven't watched this bunch of idiots in a couple of years but the last time I DID turn in, Leah was a cutie. She looks...haggard. Say no to drugs, kids!

• Love 1
On 12/18/2016 at 2:56 PM, hoosiermom said:

So glad I clicked on this thread. You all are so clever! And thank all of you for the laughs! (I normally don't laugh at others misfortunes but this just seems different and deserving of snark).

So deserving! These yahoos love to throw out their private lives every chance they get.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

^^^What in the actual fuck is wrong with you??  It's damn dinner time!  

Jesus Christmas.  I can't go to work tomorrow. Traumatized. Just traumatized. 

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the best thing anyone has asked me lately. My friend Dave does that to me at the most inopportune times. Out of nowhere. We can  be eating lunch out and he will just suddenly blurt out "WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?!?!" I love it!

But why would you stay home from work tomorrow, considering that both Leah and Pennywise are under your bed? Serious question.

:-D

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

"Ah lahk innythang that has the word scru in it." -Leah

hahahahahahahaha

To do what Leah does best, Imma gonna use a hashtag...#Truth!

You know, Pennywise doesn't scare me one bit. Now, the clown from American Horror Story...not since the Exorcist has anything scared the shit outta me like Twisty the Clown. 

Leah looks exactly like Pennywise. lol

• Love 1

OMG I thought that second photo with the pink sweatshirt was Kail. lol

I am beginning to think Kail didn't buy those pants ripped. I think that is what happened when she squeezed into pants that don't fit her fake ass.

• Love 4