Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

12 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

@bytor Khalyn is the type of girl who could eat 10 Big Macs and not gain a pound. She is blessed with ridiculous genetics. I think she has a ballet bubble butt, but she's pretty twiggy in person .

Raises hand... I will take one of those ballet bubble butts to go please.  

Sigh ... I unfortunately have  "flat ass syndrome"

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

Raises hand... I will take one of those ballet bubble butts to go please.  

Sigh ... I unfortunately have  "flat ass syndrome"

My husband has a NA No Ass!!  Sorry looking behind but love him anyways!!

• Love 1

Once again, keep the conversation on Current DCCs, and not on who may or may not be posting in the forum. If you want to know why someone is not posting at the moment, please feel free to send the person a PM instead of bringing the subject up in a thread. Thank you.

On 10/8/2016 at 8:36 AM, Dccfan126 said:

I am the last one to say these girls look "big" -- that season a few years ago when the pulled Chelsea, Danielle, Kim and Jennifer from cameos -- none of those girls were big.

when they put Veronica, Brittnay (lol she was a twig), Paige and whoever else on that prepackaged meal plan -- they were not big.

Angela supposedly got dinged for weight all the time -- she was not big.

Megan is big. It is actually kind of uncomfortable to watch in those uniforms because it stands out so much. She isn't just big, she is not in shape. So the idea of Megan of all people even opening her mouth to critique what anyone should have been doing to make the team is hysterical -- she needs to be handling her own business first.

The weight gain on Veronica was noticeable to me, and I have to say that Paige's weight gain was the one that had been most obvious to my eyes in all of the seasons of vets getting called out for weight gain. Kelli said in their office visit that she had gained 13 pounds. To me even her face was visibly puffy and looked heavier. Megan C doesn't look anywhere as big to me. Just goes to show how our eyes are all a bit different and we have different opinions on these matters.

Paige obviously got back in great shape after that, and at one point I thought she got a little too thin. She looks great now, as does Veronica.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

That is all.

fatty.JPG

Now, now @QuiteContraryMoni.  

This particular photo caught Megan at an awkward expressive moment, and that sometimes can and does happen to her teammates as well.

In truth, and in real life, these young ladies are very pretty and athletically fit compared to us normal people.  

Perhaps Kelli and Judy are now understanding enough to try to hold each young woman to her own, personal standard of what is best and what is possible in terms of weight.

An extremely strong dancer who does not have the lean body type of a Kelsey, is probably allowed to waiver a bit from her ideal weight, especially if that is not naturally easy for her to maintain (whereas I think it is probably easier for someone like Jinelle to maintain her ideal weight).

I appreciate that a bigger body is currently acceptable to the team, and that Kelli and Judy do not incentivize (through suspension or dismissal) some women to obtain an unreasonable weight that would be unhealthy for them.  

Perhaps Kelli and Judy have evolved in a positive direction as directors of the DCC organization, and if so, I commend them for it.

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

That is all.

fatty.JPG

HAHHAHA oh @QuiteContraryMoni I love you. ❤️

26 minutes ago, California Girl said:

Now, now @QuiteContraryMoni.  

This particular photo caught Megan at an awkward expressive moment, and that sometimes can and does happen to her teammates as well.

It's really just a joke. I posted that same picture a while back and we had a laugh about how ridiculous of a moment that was to be caught on camera. It can happen to anyone. I personally like Megan and think she is beautiful. It's just one of those awkward pics and I would laugh at it just the same if it were of me.

• Love 3

Did anyone happen to catch the closeup of the cheerleaders near the end of today's game?  I think they showed a couple of girls.  I think it might have been

Spoiler

Allie

(spoiler tagged because she's a new rookie) and Stephanie

Edited by DCCFanInKy
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Did anyone happen to catch the closeup of the cheerleaders near the end of today's game?  I think they showed a couple of girls.  I think it might have been

Hide contents

Allie

(spoiler tagged because she's a new rookie) and Stephanie

This thread is spoiler safe. You don't have to use tags. :)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I did not. I'm not really a football fan, just a cheerleader fan, haha.

Not a football fan either but watch for the Cheerleaders.  Was as the network came back from the last commercial before the end of the game.  Camera panned the cheerleaders and I picked up on those two quickly.

6 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Hey! I don't need a lecture ok? I don't like her personally, she's a real bitch, and her face has more rings than Saturn in this pic. She'd do well to lay off the butter sandwiches and be a little nicer to her teammates.

OMG... Butter sandwich? Where do you come up with this stuff?  LMAO!!!!!!

• Love 4

Did anyone catch the halftime show? The DCC instagram story video showed them practicing with a blond girl as point, but I can't figure out who it is. Also looked like Jenna, Jennifer K and Melissa (?) were doing the stunts. 

49 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Did anyone catch the halftime show? The DCC instagram story video showed them practicing with a blond girl as point, but I can't figure out who it is. Also looked like Jenna, Jennifer K and Melissa (?) were doing the stunts. 

I think it was Melissa... Amy T was a few rows back in the triangle. Which surprises me. I can't figure out why they keep switching point, and since they are, why Erica hasn't been featured.

Hey! I don't need a lecture ok? I don't like her personally, she's a real bitch, and her face has more rings than Saturn in this pic. She'd do well to lay off the butter sandwiches and be a little nicer to her teammates.

@QuiteContraryMoni, I obviously don't always agree with your posts or opinions, but gosh darn it if they aren't some of the most entertaining, laugh-out-loud funny, and outrageous things on these boards.  

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 4

I'm sure this may have already been posted, but I saw a commercial for the upcoming OU game and they panned in on Heather O. - knew she was obviously a former cheerleader for them, but it was still really cool to see her, and she looked wonderful ?

Here's a video of today's BCA performance! Looks like Jenn K is back at point...! But then Melissa switches and becomes point. That's probably what we were seeing earlier in the previous media clips... :)

Edited by luvluvluvdance
  • Love 5

You can see judys amazing hair in the bottom right corner! Think Cassies next to her. Anyone else notice the girl at like 4.05 with no poms? (Think it's Jenna). That performance was so good! 

9 hours ago, luvluvluvdance said:

Here's a video of today's BCA performance! Looks like Jenn K is back at point...! But then Melissa switches and becomes point. That's probably what we were seeing earlier in the previous media clips... :)

This halftime is where I am reminded just how great of performers these girls are - I know some have done this show several times but it still is incredible to me how quickly they have to pick up this choreography!! It's not rocket science but I always think it's so fun to watch because they really get all the little extras (hair flips, shoulder pops, etc.) in there and for the most part are so together. I'd be a wreck trying to learn it in like what, one week? or do they start doing all of this earlier? still - the stunting is picked up so fast and that blows me away too.  

I admit one of my favorite parts tho is watching all of the tumbling from the guys lol

• Love 1

I hated the shake it off rehash of the candy man dance, so I liked all of this up until the partner stunts. Made it too hard to see the girls. I get why they stunt - why don't cheerleaders stunt and tumble - they call themselves cheerleaders and not dancers.

overall, I liked it. 

18 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

LMAO!!!  seriously?  LOL!!!

Do you know here?  Is she a btch?  That's such a shame to hear

• Love 1
5 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

What a complete snooze!! Remember the Candy Man halftime?? I couldn't take my eyes off Brooke, the costumes, the choreo, the entrance. This is just basic as hell for me.

I agree. I don’t find the halftime dance entertaining at all.

• Love 3

Let me qualify: I love to watch the dancing but if the music is bad, I don’t connect. In all the DCC halftime performances I have watched (since 2007), I have not liked the music played...and the tumbling is a mess.  

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

I agree. I don’t find the halftime dance entertaining at all.

To me, it just looks like a hot, sloppy mess, with different people/groups doing different things.  Each group may be good at what they're doing, but it's just too much going on at once IMO.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, ByTor said:

To me, it just looks like a hot, sloppy mess, with different people/groups doing different things.  Each group may be good at what they're doing, but it's just too much going on at once IMO.

This - there's no smooth transition between the hodge podge of Word Up, then the same old You Can't Stop the Music and tumbling.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, flightlevel said:

http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders?phrase=dallas cowboys cheerleaders&sort=best&excludenudity=true&family=editorial

Wow I see what ya'll have been talking about the vets looking soft.  I finally get what you  mean about the double standard.  It is noticeable. I will say Amy T is looking great.

Holy crap, Jen K in that photo in the pink uniform. WOW. 

Amy L looks awesome. Amy T resembles Brooke Sorensen in several shots. 

9 minutes ago, flightlevel said:

http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders?phrase=dallas cowboys cheerleaders&sort=best&excludenudity=true&family=editorial

Wow I see what ya'll have been talking about the vets looking soft.  I finally get what you  mean about the double standard.  It is noticeable. I will say Amy T is looking great.

Jenn K and Danielle are the two noticeable ones to me. There are some really unflattering ones of Holly in there - she doesn't look big, just angled really weird so her body looks shaped really oddly.

In their defense the high waist cut of those pink shorts flatters no one. No. One.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/the-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-perform-during-a-game-news-photo/610472966?#the-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-perform-during-a-game-between-the-picture-id610472966

This is the worst looking kick line I've ever seen. Not sure what's going one, but it's not just slightly different levels while they're jumping. Crooked legs everywhere.

• Love 5
On 10/7/2016 at 10:18 PM, Pinknblue said:

Okay gang, who is repping for us?

Michelle Keys has put out the call on her insta for back up zombie dancers for Halloween half time. ?

Get on it, my stateside southern friends ?

I did. I figure my stroke walk could be a zombie walk right? Haha

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/the-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-perform-during-a-game-news-photo/610472966?#the-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-perform-during-a-game-between-the-picture-id610472966

This is the worst looking kick line I've ever seen. Not sure what's going one, but it's not just slightly different levels while they're jumping. Crooked legs everywhere.

Who is the blonde turned towards the camera? Her leg is at an angle. Terrible. All around. 

<div class="getty embed image" style="background-color:#fff;display:inline-block;font-family:'Helvetica Neue',Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;color:#a7a7a7;font-size:11px;width:100%;max-width:594px;"><div style="padding:0;margin:0;text-align:left;"><a href="http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/610472966" target="_blank" style="color:#a7a7a7;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal !important;border:none;display:inline-block;">Embed from Getty Images</a></div><div style="overflow:hidden;position:relative;height:0;padding:66.666667% 0 0 0;width:100%;"><iframe src="//embed.gettyimages.com/embed/610472966?et=uLNCHJWZQQZSu80PUioj0g&viewMoreLink=on&sig=CIBWpxz2JtIwAvlqhob-mDllvUFcomPaz5Czb9ztEWk=&caption=true" width="594" height="396" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="display:inline-block;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;margin:0;"></iframe></div><p style="margin:0;"></p></div>

Let's see if this link works - wonky kick line.

Edited by RazzleberryPie
On October 9, 2016 at 8:17 PM, QuiteContraryMoni said:

So you know Megan personally ? As in real life? Just curious . 

• Love 1

I don't think Jenny Kat looks bad at all - I think her ugly skirt just hits her at a different part than some of the other girls.  Like, her waist band doesn't go as high - sorry, but no way she has a muffin top and while some like Megan do not. I guess  Jen's legs still look amazing and so does her face - she doesn't look like she's gained weight at all to me.  Some of the action shots are just bad angles too.  AND THOSE OUTFITS. Blech!!! I think the fringe is fun but they are so unflattering. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Is Megan is sucking it in or did she lose some weight?

CuXfShJUsAA0WwS.jpg

OMG.  Amy's figure is just dynamite.  I always like her curves anyway, but this is a great angle.  I think Megan looks good too! 

OMG also- did you guys see how high they flung up Jenna!?!  That was crazy!

Edited by omgtv
one more thing....
  • Love 1