Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, omgtv said:

I am probably in the minority, but I find it refreshing that she is still in uniform- the same way I liked how this whole past season did not focus on weight.   Maybe the whole DCC is turning a new leaf?  I prefer women with all different shapes.  And, if someone is gaining weight, but still healthy and a fantastic dancer, why not just tailor their shorts to a bigger size?   I would love if the organization took a stand, switched gears and focused on health and healthy body image rather than being the leanest, tiniest women possible.   It's all probably a pipe dream,  but it would make me like the DCC even more ( like that's possible! hahahaaha)!!  

Don't get me wrong, as guilty as I felt, I found all the weight stuff in past episodes entertaining, but I was/am not sad to see it go. If this really is a change, I just wish that it happened sooner so some of our faves weren't cut.  

Exactly!  Everyone is trying to squeeze into these shorts!  The shorts can be custom fit and tailored to her body. If they would fit the shorts to her body then it would not look as bad.  And it would not be bad to have different shapes on the team as long as they are fit and can do the routines.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Exactly!  Everyone is trying to squeeze into these shorts!  The shorts can be custom fit and tailored to her body. If they would fit the shorts to her body then it would not look as bad.  And it would not be bad to have different shapes on the team as long as they are fit and can do the routines.  

Except it's in the contract that she has to stay within a weight range so they can't custom fit the shorts to her now "DCC fat" body.  She does look horrible in that outfit though ... I really think K+J should take off the blinders and bench her until she's back in DCC shape

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

CAN be but won't be, I think it was Jennifer who mentioned in one of their FB live chats that they're expected to maintain their rookie year weight (or just not go to far above it) so that they don't have make adjustments like that. The fact that she's spilling out of her rookie shorts should be evident by now to K&J. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

It would be but maybe it would motivate her too lol

....or just make her feel horrible and depressed about her body.  I am sure that how she looks is far more important to her than it is to anyone else, so if there's anything she can do about it, she probably already is, and strangers bullying and harassing her about her weight isn't going to do anything except hurt her.

Regardless, even though she may not be at the weight standard for DCC right now, I feel like there must be other factors at play with the fact she's not out of uniform.  My own (probably unfounded) suspicion is that what happened with Hannah a few years ago had a profound effect on Kelli and Judy, and that there was real regret over her cut.  During that episode, Kelli came in in a bad mood, and also had it further hammered home to her by Kitty that many of the vets were not at uniform weight, which I think further upset her, and also Hannah having had weight issues during the course of the year played into the decision that night.  I think Kelli and Judy regretted Hannah's loss and would not have made the same decision over again, and I think that as a result they may be choosing to be much more patient now in order to avoid losing another smart and beautiful cheerleader who is also a superlative dancer.  JMO.

• Love 4

I thinnk weight was mentioned by Kitty this season but wasn't shown. Apparently she wrote "HUGE" on a picture of Megan on her night. Huge is a bit overdramatic but the sentiment was definitely there haha  

if people are really calling her the big or fat cheerleader then that is hideous. For all we know it's been addressed and she is really really trying to lose  the weight. I think if there's not quite dramatic losses in the next few months she probably won't return next year. Better to leave on your own terms than know you're gonna get cut anyway, right? 

• Love 3

Yes, how sad that Jenna won't be joining them this year...but when you are a pet on the team and break the rules, they have to have SOME way to punish you that isn't getting completely kicked off the team.  Anyone notice how it's been quite awhile since Jenna took a turn at point? Don't expect to see that again this year, unless Jennifer truly inures herself beyond an ability to dance. 

Lucky turn of events for Mandy and Maggie though!  (and yes, Jenna is not the only vet not going)  I love both of them so very excited they get the opportunity! 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yes, how sad that Jenna won't be joining them this year...but when you are a pet on the team and break the rules, they have to have SOME way to punish you that isn't getting completely kicked off the team.  Anyone notice how it's been quite awhile since Jenna took a turn at point? Don't expect to see that again this year, unless Jennifer truly inures herself beyond an ability to dance. 

Lucky turn of events for Mandy and Maggie though!  (and yes, Jenna is not the only vet not going)  I love both of them so very excited they get the opportunity! 

What did Jenna do?

21 minutes ago, GAgirl said:

What did Jenna do?

Heard from more than one source she and another got caught dating players...neither kicked off but one punishment was that they had to promise to quit seeing them.  So I have no idea if she ACTUALLY still is but apparently she was telling everyone they were going to get married sooo...

I'm frankly really annoyed.  Whether it's a dumb/outdated rule or not, it's a rule.  Don't sign the contract if you aren't going to take it seriously, that goes for any job/opportunity/etc.  I'm a fuddy duddy I guess but I expect a lot better from someone like Jenna who is one of the most visible girls on the squad.  

• Love 9

Wow, I'm surprised that Jenna would be dating a player. She's a 5 year vet, she should know better. Who is going on the tour this year, all of show group except for her?

28 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Wow. I wonder if Jenna will retire at 5 now, if she isn't a pet anymore. Was the other one Holly or Amy T? Both have been hinted at fraternizing.

Holly P is what I've heard.  

I BELIEVE the rest are going except Jenna and Holly P; Mandy and Maggie get to go then even tho they are rookies. 

So apparently you can break your contract on weight but not the dating player part lol 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Holly P is what I've heard.  

I BELIEVE the rest are going except Jenna and Holly P; Mandy and Maggie get to go then even tho they are rookies. 

So apparently you can break your contract on weight but not the dating player part lol 

I had a feeling it was Holly, somehow she hasn't seemed the same on social media lately. Interesting to hear that now cause that reminds me that Jenna and Holly have been close lately. 

Edited by heatherrrrz

Yowza!!!  What a revelation!!@LaurenBrook thank you for that behind-closed-doors intelligence.

Obviously the Paige "fraternization" potentially opened up a big ole can o' worms.  Especially since the DCC must regularly see her happily paired off with her player beau at Cowboys events.  (Though I am happy that she found love. )  Kelli and Judy should have nipped that situation in the bud as soon as they became aware of it.

I personally do not like the idea that some "players" may view the DCC as their own personal candy store.  These are beautiful young women, and charged up young men working in close proximity.  And let's face it, most "dating" relationships do not end in marriage; thus potentially leading to hurt feelings, broken hearts, jealousy, or anger on that field of dreams.

My feeling is that Kelli and Judy would like to be able to immediately dismiss a DCC mid-season when she is caught breaking the rules against player fraternization.  But apart from messing up the DCC's lines, groups, and choreography; it could lead to negative publicity -- is it sexist to dismiss only the woman in a relationship without a commensurate reprimand to the man?  And who wants that bad publicity, especially in a golden season like this?

Sadly - (because I like them both) - Jenna and Holly will likely become "casualties" of the off-season, when they are quietly and discreetly encouraged to "retire".

Edited by California Girl
4 minutes ago, California Girl said:

Yowza!!!  What a revelation!!@LaurenBrook thank you for that behind-closed-doors intelligence.

Obviously the Paige "fraternization" potentially opened up a big ole can o' worms.  Especially since the DCC must regularly see her happily paired off with her player beau at Cowboys events.  (Though I am happy that she found love. )  Kelli and Judy should have nipped that situation in the bud as soon as they became aware of it.

I personally do not like the idea that some "players" may view the DCC as their own personal candy store.  These are beautiful young women, and charged up young men working in close proximity.  And let's face it, most "dating" relationships do not end in marriage; thus potentially leading to hurt feelings, broken hearts, jealousy, or anger on that field of dreams.

My feeling is that Kelli and Judy would like to be able to immediately dismiss a DCC mid-season when she is caught breaking the rules against player fraternization.  But apart from messing up the DCC's lines, groups, and choreography; it could lead to negative publicity -- is it sexist to dismiss only the woman in a relationship without a commensurate reprimand to the man?  And who wants that bad publicity, especially in a golden season like this?

Sadly - (because I like them both) -Jenna and Holly will become "casualties" of the off-season, when they are quietly and discretely encouraged to "retire".

If Jenna is still secretly with the player and believes they will marry then I could see her retiring for sure to chase that goal. Holly I am not sure about...I feel like she is young enough that if she really puts this behind her and is a standout the rest of the year they might let bygones be bygones.  But who knows.  Part of me wonders if Kelli and Judy even care that much about them dating players, it just looks bad so they can't have them doing it and getting caught.  

As for the Paige situation, I have heard from enough reliable sources that K&J truly had NO idea she was dating Jeff until she met with them and resigned her position.  She kept it very quiet.  Not saying that makes it ok (again, I am one of those annoying people that is a stickler for rules lol) but she wasn't talking about it incessantly, etc. I don't doubt K&J would have done more to punish her if they'd had a chance but she quit before they could. 

They need to figure something out though.  With obvious weight gains and dating players it just seems like they are losing control lately... 

• Love 4

Wow - like all their favorites breaking rules left and right - every top dancer on the squad seems to be involved in some bench-able offense (considering the ones who have weight issues too).   Yeah - K&J have lost control, I wonder what they'Ll do?   I'd take them all off showgroup to make a point if it was me.    Those routines aren't that hard that some of those girls that didn't make the cut can't do them.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

I hate to say this but I just think her genetics are catching up with her. It's sometimes hard to beat that but I hope she does and stays on a few more years. 

that sound suck considering she's still so very very young.  what will happen when she reaches her 30s or 40s and her metabolism slows or when she pops out babies?  sad face....

where are the pictures of her boyfriend?  I hope they're still together - they were so cute!

• Love 1

This sucks for Jenna cause it's probably her last USO tour unless she gets to go on the one during Christmas time.

1 minute ago, tobeyoungagain said:

that sound suck considering she's still so very very young.  what will happen when she reaches her 30s or 40s and her metabolism slows or when she pops out babies?  sad face....

where are the pictures of her boyfriend?  I hope they're still together - they were so cute!

She just posted a pic on her instagram of him last night. He's a hottie.

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

Heard from more than one source she and another got caught dating players...neither kicked off but one punishment was that they had to promise to quit seeing them.  So I have no idea if she ACTUALLY still is but apparently she was telling everyone they were going to get married sooo...

I'm frankly really annoyed.  Whether it's a dumb/outdated rule or not, it's a rule.  Don't sign the contract if you aren't going to take it seriously, that goes for any job/opportunity/etc.  I'm a fuddy duddy I guess but I expect a lot better from someone like Jenna who is one of the most visible girls on the squad.  

wow - that sucks!  She's a veteran so she should definitely know better!  I agree ... if you sign the contract, you need to abide by it or resign.  Maybe she saw how well it turned out for Paige and realized that being a DCC isn't going to lock and seal her future.  Being a Mrs. "Dallas Cowboys" is certainly much more beneficial and lucrative!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, heatherrrrz said:

This sucks for Jenna cause it's probably her last USO tour unless she gets to go on the one during Christmas time.

She just posted a pic on her instagram of him last night. He's a hottie.

Do they do two USO tours? I thought they only did one and this year it's just earlier (maybe since Cowboys won't be home again till end of Nov)...I am probably totally wrong ll So jealous they get to go to Italy!!

And yes, props to Megan for the bf - he is HOT. get it, girl! 

1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

Do they do two USO tours? I thought they only did one and this year it's just earlier (maybe since Cowboys won't be home again till end of Nov)...I am probably totally wrong ll So jealous they get to go to Italy!!

And yes, props to Megan for the bf - he is HOT. get it, girl! 

This is from 5 points blue regarding last year so if they're keeping to the schedule then it'll be like this but if not then just the one I guess.

" In December, half of the DCC Show Group traveled to South Korea, an annual destination. But the other half of Show Group headed in a different direction entirely, namely to Turkey, then Kuwait, spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in the Middle East."

10 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Wow - like all their favorites breaking rules left and right - every top dancer on the squad seems to be involved in some bench-able offense.   Yeah - K&J have lost control, I wonde what they I'll do?   I'd take them all off showgroup to make a point if it was me.    Those routines aren't that hard that some of those girls that didn't make the cut can't do them.

Agreed!  K+J need to toughen up and be the fierce managers they use to be. Cut these girls and show them who is boss cause right now you (and your rules) are being trampled on

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

This is from 5 points blue regarding last year so if they're keeping to the schedule then it'll be like this but if not then just the one I guess.

" In December, half of the DCC Show Group traveled to South Korea, an annual destination. But the other half of Show Group headed in a different direction entirely, namely to Turkey, then Kuwait, spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in the Middle East."

Hmm...I know their locations this time are Italy (Rome) and England (London). Maybe they are trying to go earlier since the Cowboys are having such a great year??

1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

Hmm...I know their locations this time are Italy (Rome) and England (London). Maybe they are trying to go earlier since the Cowboys are having such a great year??

That's probably it. They were planning on playoffs already so I would say that's probably a reason.

This predicament is precisely why professional sports "players" WAGS (Wives And GirlfriendS) have often viewed professional sports cheerleaders with some degree of suspicion and distrust.  Specifically, viewing the cheerleaders as some sort of professional groupies and goldiggers seeking proximity and access to the athletes.

This was true of the Lakers back in their heyday.  I think that at least one Laker Girl found herself in the proverbial hot water with Vanessa Bryant for her "friendship" with Kobe.

All these posts are coming down in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 -

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 1

Can't remember where I saw/heard it, but they're not taking a USO tour in December this year, so this is the only one. 

As for the dating rumors, I sincerely hope it's not true. I just don't see Jenna or Holly breaking the rules like that. If so than KJ have a big problem on their hands with girls getting lax on the rules. 

Crossing fingers that it's false, I really wanna see Holly and even Jenna (if she goes for 6) back next year. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Can't remember where I saw/heard it, but they're not taking a USO tour in December this year, so this is the only one. 

As for the dating rumors, I sincerely hope it's not true. I just don't see Jenna or Holly breaking the rules like that. If so than KJ have a big problem on their hands with girls getting lax on the rules. 

Crossing fingers that it's false, I really wanna see Holly and even Jenna (if she goes for 6) back next year. 

Holly is the one I've only heard about from one source...but she is not going on the USO tour so...I'd love it if hers is not true because she is NINETEEN. 19!!!! that skeeves me out. 

Jenna's is true.  That one I have heard from too many people in the know.  And looking at all the game day photos she really has not been back to point since I first heard she got caught. She and Jennifer were consistently switching it up before. 

All that to say I personally don't think it means they wouldn't make it back if they tried out again...I feel like it depends on how they behave the rest of the year.  I just don't know if Jenna would WANT to stay if it means she has to give up her soul mate.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sugarplum said:

Isn't Sydneys wedding in the next week or so? Jenna is her maid of honor. I'm more inclined to think that is the reason she isn't going instead of jumping on the rumor/hearsay bandwagon. 

that is certainly a valid point; if she'd been made to choose I could see her going with Sydney anyway since they are so close.  Though not sure how that would have gone over with Kelli since they are not Sydney fans. 

As I always say, I don't expect people to believe everything :) It doesn't hurt my feelings. But I don't just share stuff that I hear on a whim. 

Anyway, that does work out great that she can be around for all the Sydney wedding festivities! Wow, that's like Nov 11- next week!! 

• Love 6

Actually, LaurenBrook - you are one of the few that I do tend to believe when it comes to inside info. ;) Totally not saying your info isn't true, I'm just not convinced it was the reason for her not going. She would have had to have made the decision to go/stay a while ago (or had it made for her) since we know for certain she is in Sydney's wedding (which is 11/11). Even the "new" wedding date has been set for several months. So I really think that is the reason for her not going. That being said, if she's been caught, K&J very well could have told her we would have pulled you from USO for this if you were going. And instead are punishing in other ways. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, sugarplum said:

Actually, LaurenBrook - you are one of the few that I do tend to believe when it comes to inside info. ;) Totally not saying your info isn't true, I'm just not convinced it was the reason for her not going. She would have had to have made the decision to go/stay a while ago (or had it made for her) since we know for certain she is in Sydney's wedding (which is 11/11). Even the "new" wedding date has been set for several months. So I really think that is the reason for her not going. That being said, if she's been caught, K&J very well could have told her we would have pulled you from USO for this if you were going. And instead are punishing in other ways. 

Gotcha :)  I try to be careful with what I share...I LOVE the DCC organization and I love and admire the girls so much (Jenna is one of my favorites! she truly seems like the sweetest, kindest girl and always going out of her way to make everyone feel they are important), so I would never ever want to start stuff that isn't true.  

I honestly forgot all about Sydney's wedding! I do wonder what she would have done, esp since when she agreed to be Syd's MOH the wedding was scheduled for August! How long are USO tours? 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Holly is the one I've only heard about from one source...but she is not going on the USO tour so...I'd love it if hers is not true because she is NINETEEN. 19!!!! that skeeves me out. 

Jenna's is true.  That one I have heard from too many people in the know.  And looking at all the game day photos she really has not been back to point since I first heard she got caught. She and Jennifer were consistently switching it up before. 

All that to say I personally don't think it means they wouldn't make it back if they tried out again...I feel like it depends on how they behave the rest of the year.  I just don't know if Jenna would WANT to stay if it means she has to give up her soul mate.  

Well then I really hope Holly's is just here say. Girls got too much potential to throw it away, and there are so many reasons girls don't go on USO tours. 

Im still amazed these girls find time to even date or be married. Major props. Between work/school, dance practice (isn't it like 4-5 hours a day?!), and finding personal time I don't know how they do it. And then factor in a player's schedule? Girl has to have a time turner or some hocus pocus magic to fit him in. 

• Love 1

Heather O in the pic of Megan with the UofA pom line is so funny. Who knew Heather O would be on the DCC the next year?

In better news, this week's photo journal of NFL Cheerleaders Week 8 came out in Sports Illustrated.  The Tennessee Titans cheerleaders wore their own costumes, and they are totally fun and adorable (too many to highlight, just look for yourself).  The Titans are the best of the NFL bunch in my opinion, but so many of the Halloween costumes from all the teams were whimsical, lighthearted, and fun.  And the DCC as always look great, particularly one of everyone's favorites Danielle, and rookie Maggie.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/photo/2016/11/01/nfl-cheerleaders-week-8

4 minutes ago, California Girl said:

In better news, this week's photo journal of NFL Cheerleaders Week 8 came out in Sports Illustrated.  The Tennessee Titans cheerleaders wore their own costumes, and they are totally fun and adorable (too many to highlight, just look for yourself).  The Titans are the best of the NFL bunch in my opinion, but so many of the Halloween costumes from all the teams were whimsical, lighthearted, and fun.  And the DCC as always look great, particularly one of everyone's favorites Danielle, and rookie Maggie.

Some of these were super cute!! I liked the Waldo ones and some of the military ones.  The girl who was a gumball machine...LOVE! 

As for the DCC, all of those pics were pretty good.  Amy T looked great and so did Melissa.  Maggie is SO freaking pretty! Lacey and Tasha need new lipsticks :-/  Not a fan of Robin's hair.  She is so adorable and her hair style needs some tweaking. 

that is certainly a valid point; if she'd been made to choose I could see her going with Sydney anyway since they are so close.  Though not sure how that would have gone over with Kelli since they are not Sydney fans. 

Lauren can you reveal why Kelli and Co. are not Sydney fans? The  reason I remember on this board was because she retired a little early to work on a movie. She always stayed in tip top shape and never dated any players or caused any scandals.  I find it hard to believe they would have a problem  with a young lady getting a chance to work on a movie set with an Academy Award winning director. 

Just responding to something that was in  this thread even though she is a former Dcc.

12 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Some of these were super cute!! I liked the Waldo ones and some of the military ones.  The girl who was a gumball machine...LOVE! 

As for the DCC, all of those pics were pretty good.  Amy T looked great and so did Melissa.  Maggie is SO freaking pretty! Lacey and Tasha need new lipsticks :-/  Not a fan of Robin's hair.  She is so adorable and her hair style needs some tweaking. 

Agreed @LaurenBrook (except that I like Robin as-is).  In addition, as I mentioned above, Danielle looks great in her photos (gorgeous hair!), and so do Holly and Erica.

2 minutes ago, California Girl said:

Agreed @LaurenBrook (except that I like Robin as-is).  In addition, as I mentioned above, Danielle looks great in her photos (gorgeous hair!), and so do Holly and Erica.

I like Robin's curls and everything, it's just sometimes it looks like the style doesn't give her great movement. When she's just posing at events and what not it looks fine. then I feel opposite on Holly's hair lol I love it when she's moving but just standing still i don't. 

Danielle def wins best hair! LOVE. 

• Love 2

Aww there's a really pretty picture of both Robin and Holly

eta: DAMNNN ERICA ugh love her

Edited by heatherrrrz
30 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I like Robin's curls and everything, it's just sometimes it looks like the style doesn't give her great movement. When she's just posing at events and what not it looks fine. then I feel opposite on Holly's hair lol I love it when she's moving but just standing still i don't. 

Danielle def wins best hair! LOVE. 

Robin just needs a new weave. I've wanted to see a new look from her from the beginning. It is cute for her though.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, California Girl said:

Since it is apparently acceptable to "out" the cheerleaders who are dating players, is it also acceptable to "reveal" the players who are dating the cheerleaders?  Anyone?  

Unfortunately, I don't think nobody will care as much. Men will get the slap on the wrist if anything.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, flightlevel said:

Lauren can you reveal why Kelli and Co. are not Sydney fans? The  reason I remember on this board was because she retired a little early to work on a movie. She always stayed in tip top shape and never dated any players or caused any scandals.  I find it hard to believe they would have a problem  with a young lady getting a chance to work on a movie set with an Academy Award winning director. 

Just responding to something that was in  this thread even though she is a former Dcc.

I don't think Sydney was an angel on the squad lol but since she is not DCC anymore I don't care to share some of the stories I've heard as it's neither here nor there at this point . She's getting married, running businesses and modeling; I wish her the very best! I will say I think Kelli and Judy certainly liked her when she was on DCC (group leader, lots of promotions and responsibilities), prob up till the very end when she lied to Kelli more than once about her involvement with that movie.  From my understanding, the DCC are not portrayed very well in the book (and I suppose in the movie then) and they didn't want to be associated with it. If Sydney had just waited to get involved until AFTER she retired it probably wouldn't have been such an issue but she didn't and she lied to Kelli more than once about it when asked.  They were also NOT pleased with the article from what I hear.  

Sorry, back to current DCCs.   Robin would be cute with a bowl cut lol  And as much as I do like Tasha that lipstick is SO.BAD.  It stands out and not in a good way! how have they not talked to her about that yet? Really intrigued by what Jennifer's injury is since she seems to still be performing? 

9 hours ago, JC123 said:

I thinnk weight was mentioned by Kitty this season but wasn't shown. Apparently she wrote "HUGE" on a picture of Megan on her night. Huge is a bit overdramatic but the sentiment was definitely there haha  

if people are really calling her the big or fat cheerleader then that is hideous. For all we know it's been addressed and she is really really trying to lose  the weight. I think if there's not quite dramatic losses in the next few months she probably won't return next year. Better to leave on your own terms than know you're gonna get cut anyway, right? 

I really do feel like Kitty is a bully! Girls are terrified of her. Ruling with fear is no way to gain respect in my opinion!

• Love 2

Jenna may be ready to move on, and whether or not this alleged guy is her soul mate, she's doing Jenna and not caring too much about DCC anymore.

Holly is a risk taker and I think she's just going to seize all opportunities and see where the cards fall. I've said it before - she's young, driven, talented, and the DCC need her more than she needs DCC. Unless she does marry some Dallas guy, I doubt if she'll be there for five. She'll get bored or leave for something bigger.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Jenna may be ready to move on, and whether or not this alleged guy is her soul mate, she's doing Jenna and not caring too much about DCC anymore.

Holly is a risk taker and I think she's just going to seize all opportunities and see where the cards fall. I've said it before - she's young, driven, talented, and the DCC need her more than she needs DCC. Unless she does marry some Dallas guy, I doubt if she'll be there for five. She'll get bored or leave for something bigger.

I agree, Holly doesn't seem likely to stay for five years. If she's good, she'll move up in the triangle next year and I think 3 years may be it. Or she might even leave this year. Who knows?