Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

The girls that are going , group leaders Nicole , Sydney , Holly , Emma 2nds Jen k ,Jen A , Jacie , Angela

and the extra four are Britney , Kinzie , Jenna  and Kelsey .

The gray pj's they are wearing for the flight is not their best color. That said, I'm guessing they were comfortable. Hopefully, the high tea training because I don't recall seeing it on the show. LOL!!

DCC has so many internal competitions every year.. its fun to guess who gets what! Jacie, Holly, Sydney, Angela are my guesses for PBC. I think Emma would be a good candidate, too, but I only gave myself four guesses. LOL.

Sydney is so close to making DCC history, I hope she goes for it and cheers two more years (would set a new record).  During her MTT facebook chat she said she lives for today and isn't thinking about next year yet.

I knew about it but was hoping it wouldn't be brought up here. :( I didn't care to look. I feel like certain things are off limits -like religion or this latest thing (which is a crime BTW)- and should not be discussed. This is very different than Whitney's scandal. (Before anyone gets upset, what should be off limits is just my opinion not judging anyone who feels differently)

She is in London with the other girls so still on the team, I assume.

Edited by pink317

Poor Holly.

On another topic, I hope they choose Sydney for Pro Bowl. Nicole, but idk she's a good enough dancer, unfortunately. But I would be thrilled if they chose her!

I'm assuming Holly and Emm will be back next year, and Jacie/Jennifers the year after; those girls can fight it out then for a spot!

I saw you can't post links- I have a YouTube link to this year's half time show.  Can I post that?  So much to discuss!!  Love the costumes!

Poor Holly.  What a violation of privacy.  She must be wigging out about now.

I have never been Sydney's biggest fan - she seems sort of plastic to me - but I think she deserves the Pro Bowl spot due to her longevity and commitment to the organization.   Although I'd love to see Nicole or Emma there.   

@Ginger - you can post links to the halftime show, absolutely.   The best place would be the DCC Media and Video or whatever that category is called.   

I saw you can't post links- I have a YouTube link to this year's half time show.  Can I post that?  So much to discuss!!  Love the costumes!

The BCA and Halloween halftime performances have been posted in the media thread. You can post yours there as well.

Note from mod:  On the subject of the leak pictures and video, please do not post links. If you want to see the pictures, I suggest using Google or sending a PM to another poster asking for the links. Also, please do not talk about the girl's body parts. I will be deleting certain posts about Tobie. If you have any questions or concerns, please send me a PM. Thank you.

The BCA and Halloween halftime performances have been posted in the media thread. You can post yours there as well.

thanks!  that's the one I wanted to talk about and it's there :)

Note from mod:  On the subject of the leak pictures and video, please do not post links. If you want to see the pictures, I suggest using Google or sending a PM to another poster asking for the links. Also, please do not talk about the girl's body parts. I will be deleting certain posts about Tobie. If you have any questions or concerns, please send me a PM. Thank you.

I googled it and I can't speak for the former cheerleader, because I don't know her, but as for the current one- that's not her.  I'm 100% sure that's not her.  

I don't think it looks like Holly.   I'm not sure why she would take pictures like that alone.   I would believe pictures fooling around with her husband, but alone?    

Tobie I think might be real.   One thing I always noticed about Tobie was her tiny waist.   The girl in the pictures has that tiny waist.

Note from mod: No one is in trouble, but we need to move on from the possible leaked photos/video topic. This is a very sensitive topic, and we should not be speculating about if  the girls are the ones in the photos and/or video. I will not delete any of the posts made so far, but any posts made about this from now on will be deleted.  Thank you.

Isn't this a board where we are supposed to be able to discuss things that are going on with DCC I don't see why certain topics should be off limits I feel like if this was cassie or another DCC this topic wouldn't be so called "sensitive" and would be open for discussion

• Love 1

Who decides which girl in each group buys the gifts at each home game?

Good question. I wish it was shown on the show. Also, what happens when there are more/less group members than home games?