Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I would love it if Danielle or Jinelle got Pro Bowl. Also would be happy with Jessica because you know it would mean the world to her. I don't dislike Jenna / Jenn K , they are awesome but kinda over seeing them so much. Time to let some of the other girls shine. If Jinelle and Jenn K retire this year, their rookie class will be gone which is kinda sad. I don't think Melissa, Erica or Lacey will retire yet, but theirs is another rookie class that is almost gone. 

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:57 AM, kalibean said:

I always got the impression that Danielle had more humble roots and living off her parents (especially after five years!) wouldn't be an option. Both Danielle and Jasmine were VERY concerned about their financial situation.

I loved the detail of season seven! 

good point!  well kudos to her to making her own way through life!

• Love 1

Definitely don't think Jinelle should be PB .. she has a great smile but barely made SG from what it seemed and to be honest, her noodley arms and weird salsa dancing move (during ALL her finals routine) doesn't really make her a great performer.  Jenn K deserves it most (from skill and ambassador-quality perspective).

I actually don't think I've ever seen Danielle dance ... I like her look and hard work ethics though

• Love 2

I've gotten some friends mildly interested in the show and they just sent me an email asking who the fattie cheerleader was.  They were semi-kidding about the fattie part but they're dancers so can appreciate the need to have a certain body type for performance purposes ...

anyone want to guess which cheerleader they referenced?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I've gotten some friends mildly interested in the show and they just sent me an email asking who the fattie cheerleader was.  They were semi-kidding about the fattie part but they're dancers so can appreciate the need to have a certain body type for performance purposes ...

omg that's terrible, but funny. 

5 hours ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Definitely don't think Jinelle should be PB .. she has a great smile but barely made SG from what it seemed and to be honest, her noodley arms and weird salsa dancing move (during ALL her finals routine) doesn't really make her a great performer.  Jenn K deserves it most (from skill and ambassador-quality perspective).

I actually don't think I've ever seen Danielle dance ... I like her look and hard work ethics though

Nicole wasn't on showgroup and went to Pro Bowl.. I don't think Show Group is or should be the deciding factor if someone should go. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Nicole wasn't on showgroup and went to Pro Bowl.. I don't think Show Group is or should be the deciding factor if someone should go. 

totally not the deciding factor ... I was just noting it as an example of performance skills.  Overall I find her dancing very loosey goosey but that's just a personal opinion

1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

Nicole H, Justine, Ally, Brittany E, and Whitney were PB cheerleaders. Were any of them on SG?

27 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Most of the girls took their dads as their dates for the Cowboys Christmas Party, I thought that was so cute

Yeah, love it!! Also saw that Kelsey and Lacey had almost the same dress lol both look amazing tho! Fun for Paige this year I'm sure to openly be with the other wives/girlfriends haha

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yeah, love it!! Also saw that Kelsey and Lacey had almost the same dress lol both look amazing tho! Fun for Paige this year I'm sure to openly be with the other wives/girlfriends haha

I was cracking up, she was one of the best looking girls in that photo besides Candice.

40 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I wonder if it's weird for the DCC and K+J to see Paige there with a player.  And I wonder how many of them secretly hopes that happens for them (hooking up w/ a player and having a LT relationship with them).  I know there was some talk and rumours about Jenna and a player ... I wonder if she was hoping or thought it would be a similar situation to that of Paige and her bf... hmmmmmm

• Love 1

I can't seem to get the pictures I try to upload on here to fit, they are all too big. I saw a picture of Raylee... WOW! that girl is gorgeous. I really like her. I really hope more pictures come out because I love seeing the girls "off the field"

I honestly do not believe the Jenna rumors. DCC has a zero tolerance policy, and I doubt seriously Jenna would risk her position on the team. However, if she is seeing Dak, she has great taste.  :-)

Has anyone seen the Children's Hospital visit pictures that are on the Cowboys website? Can you imagine how those kids felt? AMAZING! All of the girls look so pretty, I am very pleased with the team that they picked this year.

2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Here's Lacey's and then if you click on cowboys christmas hashtag you can see some more...

Lacey = Gorgeous...  I have always though she was a stunner!

Edited by mcmrdh
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, mcmrdh said:

I can't seem to get the pictures I try to upload on here to fit, they are all too big. I saw a picture of Raylee... WOW! that girl is gorgeous. I really like her. I really hope more pictures come out because I love seeing the girls "off the field"

I honestly do not believe the Jenna rumors. DCC has a zero tolerance policy, and I doubt seriously Jenna would risk her position on the team. However, if she is seeing Dak, she has great taste.  :-)

Has anyone seen the Children's Hospital visit pictures that are on the Cowboys website? Can you imagine how those kids felt? AMAZING! All of the girls look so pretty, I am very pleased with the team that they picked this year.

Paige risked it so definitely a possibility (IMHO) .. besides much much greater payoff scoring a pro football player than another year dancing as DCC would be my guess.

Guess we'll never know -- yet another mystery of DCC! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Paige risked it so definitely a possibility (IMHO) .. besides much much greater payoff scoring a pro football player than another year dancing as DCC would be my guess.

Guess we'll never know -- yet another mystery of DCC! 

Very true

23 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

Most of the girls took their dads as their dates for the Cowboys Christmas Party, I thought that was so cute

Taking your dad as a date is an excellent strategy.  On the one hand it conveys the sentiment that you are a sweet, innocent, and loving daddy's girl.  On the other hand it lets any eligible gentlemen in attendance at the party know that you currently do not have a special guy in your life.

20 hours ago, mcmrdh said:

• Love 2
23 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yes, @LaurenBrook, Paige looks like she is having a good time.  And why wouldn't she be, she and her Cowboys boyfriend are super cute together.  And now she is one of the FABWAGS.

On 12/5/2016 at 1:56 PM, tobeyoungagain said:

My guess is Amy T., followed by Megan assuming they are watching season 11.  Jenn and Danielle also only if it's S11.   I didn't read entire thread yet, so you may have already answered. 

• Love 1

Christmas Party pictures:

1) Melissa’s dress is gorgeous!

2) I don’t know what Jenna was thinking.  She looks like she is wearing a wedding dress.  It’s ridiculous.  

I am very opinionated.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PBSLover said:

Christmas Party pictures:

1) Melissa’s dress is gorgeous!

2) I don’t know what Jenna was thinking.  She looks like she is wearing a wedding dress.  It’s ridiculous.  

I am very opinionated.

My favorite DCC looks from the photos posted above from the Christmas Party -- though I recognize that we don't have photos of all the young women, -- include Lacey (#1, holiday-appropriate shiny red - like an ornament -, perfect fit, elegant), Danielle (#3, the asymmetrical plush green dress with the large leg slit, and big chandelier earrings all work beautifully somehow(!)), Melissa (#2, the very short length, flare, and shiny emerald color look whimsical and festive), Robin (though I wish that she had chosen a wispy, healed sandal), Milan (perfect hair and makeup, interesting dress, love the small Hermes bracelet), Stephanie (I don't know why the green heart crystal appliqué looks good, but it does),  Kelsey (though I wish her dress did not show so much décolletage, it would have been more elegant with less, and she needs a darker lip color), and Maggie (though her red satin and lace dress would have looked better with cap sleeves).  

Paige's form-fitting, short white dress with the blue lace appliqué, somehow looks very appropriate for a former DCC at a Cowboys function.  I won't comment on my least favorites because my mother always says that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

My guess is Amy T., followed by Megan assuming they are watching season 11.  Jenn and Danielle also only if it's S11.   I didn't read entire thread yet, so you may have already answered. 

Megan.  They thought Amy T was hippy but voluptuous and still fit in the uniform.  They flat out thought Megan was fat (pretty face) and should size up in shorts.  They actually thought she was related to K+J cause they thought that had to be the only reason she hasn't been booted.  They saw past episodes where Veronica was called out and they were shocked that K+J considered that "Fat" but not Megan.

I kept my mouth shut but silently agreed.  Just shocks me that the fans don't notice it but I guess she's far away during the games

• Love 1

I hate Jenna's dress and that choker cuts off her neck. I also hate Robyn's dress. 

Kelli Q looks 45 years old. 

Lacey and Erica are perfection. Melissa looks good. Who is the blonde girl in the short white full skirt dress? She looks good, too. I didn't think Allie was very pretty, but she looks amazing there. 

• Love 1

I agree that Allie, and also little Heather H., both look cute and very appropriate for the Christmas Party in their sparkly gold and crimson dresses, respectively, which remind me of those glittered ball ornaments one puts up on their Christmas tree.

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 4

Agreed with the comment that Raylee is gorgeous - at the very least, she is very photogenic. 

The blue is very pretty on Tasha, and the side part in her hair alone makes Tasha look better IMO. Really, I'm just don't like middle parts except on certain people with a certain type of forehead, but the DCC seem to love them.

I have no idea what Jenna was thinking, and I like Jenna a lot, but no! The dress and the jewelry are all bad. 

I really like Danielle's look and Erica's look as well. 

I think Lacey is pretty, but I'll never be able to look at her and not see Farrah Abraham lol. Someone pointed out the resemblance on here (or may have still been TWOP - can't remember), and I have never been able to get that out of my head when I see her.

• Love 4

Raylee does look beautiful, but her off-the-shoulder LBD just doesn't stand out to me.  Khalyn has such a pretty face, but I cannot see her dress.  

And I just realized that Stephanie is probably wearing a terraced, emerald crystal necklace, and not a heart-shaped applique on her dress. If so, the necklace is a good accessory on her.  That and her killer sculpted arms.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I hate Jenna's dress and that choker cuts off her neck. 

In defense of Jenna, I appreciate that she is willing to take chances and try something out of the norm.  No plain little black dress without accessories for her, and that is commendable.

That said, the long, white dress overwhelms Jenna's petite frame, and looks too old for her age and youthful vibe.  I would tell these young women that you are only young, with absolutely perfect figures, once in your life. So make the most of it.

Jenna should play with color (Tasha, Lacey), material (Allie, Heather H.), texture (Danielle), silhouette (Melissa, Robin), and the right accessories (Stephanie, Milan) in her dresses.  But she should ALWAYS show off her gorgeous figure (Kelsey), showcase her perfect legs (Danielle), and highlight her toned arms (Stephanie) -- preferably in a dress that does all three at once (Lacey). 

• Love 1