Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

I’m not sure how any parent could not come to the same conclusion that JJ did.

Even if I assumed all parents would form such a monolithic block of opinion, I would still say that liability should have been split. The mother cannot be totally excused, as she was seeking to be, but the other people who accepted having the child in their apartment should then have to share the responsibility. That's what I would have done if one of my nephews when I was babysitting them were injured by getting a shelf of books to fall on them for example (I don't have pets).

JJ's reasoning may be one source of the trend for some hover-parents to do everything they can to avoid their fragile little offspring being exposed to any possible scrape in playgrounds or disappointment in life.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Florinaldo said:

Even if I assumed all parents would form such a monolithic block of opinion

Would you have allowed it?

I would still say that liability should have been split.

Split between the parent/legal guardian and a group of penniless teenagers? Who's going to pick up the defendant's portion? Perhaps JJ's reasoning is that under no circumstances is the mother entitled to a dime of the show's purse. That being the case, I concur.

JJ's reasoning may be one source of the trend for some hover-parents to do everything they can to avoid their fragile little offspring being exposed to any possible scrape in playgrounds or disappointment in life.

There is a canyon of difference between a "hover-parent" and responsible parenting. My children are in their 30's today and endured their fair share of scrapes and blood loss without anyone being prosecuted or any litigation.  Neither of us hovered, and still there's no way I would have permitted the weekend care of my 5-6 year old to a band of 17 year olds.  Frankly, neither would my parents and they pretty much let us juggle knives.

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Full disclosure, this case has been playing out for the past week 10 miles from my home and it's making my blood boil.

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20190425/5-million-bond-each-for-parents-in-crystal-lake-sons-slaying

Every single adult that should have had this little boy's back failed him and I'm outraged at the freak, junkie parents and the system that permitted it all to happen.

I'm so angry I can barely contain myself.  Either I've made a point by now or I haven't.  So now I'll shut up about the stupid mom and her stupid decision to let teenagers care for her small child that resulted in a kid having her face used as a chew toy and not a "scrape" or "disappointment".

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Full disclosure, this case has been playing out for the past week 10 miles from my home and it's making my blood boil.

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20190425/5-million-bond-each-for-parents-in-crystal-lake-sons-slaying

Every single adult that should have had this little boy's back failed him and I'm outraged at the freak, junkie parents and the system that permitted it all to happen.

I'm angry and I can barely contain myself.  Either I've made a point by now or I haven't.  Either way I'll shut up about the stupid mom and her stupid decision to let teenagers care for her small child that resulted in a kid having her face used as a chew toy and not a "scrape" or "disappointment" as others suggest.

This was so very upsetting to me.  I know CPS is horribly overworked/understaffed/underfunded, but to say that having no electricity in the home isn't a detriment to the child is mind-boggling.  Same with letting him in a house crusted with feces and urine since he appeared to be well-fed and happy (I didn't read the above article, but read one on MSN this morning and got my info from it).

• Love 1

OMG I really wanted to smack that Patty Hammond across the cheek.  She had such a bitchface going.

I'm disappointed that after all that the poor plaintiff baby daddy got nothing.  She wanted him to pay for sitting around her house while waiting to pick up the kid.

In another vein is Judge Judy trying to look like Ruth Ginsberg?  I always loved her hairstyle.  Now she looks so old and unkempt.  Even my 5 year old grandson noticed it.

Edited by NYGirl
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Every single adult that should have had this little boy's back failed him and I'm outraged at the freak, junkie parents and the system that permitted it all to happen

I've followed the story on national sources.   It has been reported that the "mother" is actually expecting another child.  True?

There are circumstances where involuntary sterilization should be an option.  This is one.

5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is the mother of the little girl was off for a fun weekend, and dumped the little girl on the idiot stepsister instead of finding responsible child care instead.     

That's exactly what I guessed.

• Love 6

3 p.m. reruns-

Family Emergency Upset!-Plaintiffs paid $4500 on ebay for a car, and sent $850 for additional mechanic work so the car was in shape to be delivered  by the defendant to the plaintiffs.   About four months later, defendant sold the car in October, also on ebay.   Defendant received $5350 from plaintiffs, and $4500 from the second buyer who received the car.   Ebay paid the $4500 to the plaintiffs, but they didn't get the $850 from defendant.  

Defendant was appalled that the plaintiffs weren't sympathetic to his situation, that caused him to steal money.   Defendant claims his ex, and his daughter were attacked at knife point, and he had to rush to their side, and refused to give the money back to the plaintiffs.  Defendant claims he repaid ebay $3500.     Plaintiffs get $850, and defendant gets zip.

Cancer or No Cancer?-Plaintiff suing former friend for unauthorized charges on her credit card.     Plaintiff allowed defendant to rent a car for transportation to and from doctor's appointments for a cancer diagnosis, which apparently wasn't correct.     Defendant claims he still had to go to doctors appointments, even though he didn't have cancer.

$898.36 for the rental car (April 22 to May 3), and plaintiff claims the defendant didn't tell her he was keeping the car past the April 29 return date.    

Defendant also collected money from other people for his 'cancer'.   This case was a year later, and he still doesn't have a diagnosis.    A Gofundme totaled $1200, and grifter defendant kept the money.    What kind of idiot smiles when JJ says that he's a fraudster, and should have returned the money.    $900 for the plaintiff.

Prison Visit Crash!-Plaintiff suing former friend for crashing her car while traveling to visit their significant others in prison.    Plaintiff and defendant shared driving and expenses on the prison visits.     Defendant was driving when plaintiff's car was crashed, and plaintiff wants medical bills, car damage, and lost wages.     There is no legal obligation for the defendant.   Plaintiff gets nothing, which is exactly what she deserves. 

Judge Judy Calls a Bluff!-Plaintiff suing fiances brother  because he claims the defendant stole his rental car, and got it impounded.   JJ says she'll call father-in-law to get his testimony, and plaintiff whines and begs off of his story.   Defendant claims the deal on the rental car was from a friend of the plaintiff's at the rental place.    Defendant claims plaintiff rented a car so defendant could sell some tools, and there would be no room for the fiance, and three kids.   So defendant was going to drive the rental for the plaintiff.  

Defendant had a suspended license, and agreed to follow the plaintiff in the rental car, and they got separated, stopped at a checkpoint, and was arrested (failure to appear for a traffic ticket for not having a license, again), and car was impounded.   

Plaintiff claims the defendant stole his rental car, and it was impounded, while the plaintiff was with family in Los Angeles, including future father-in-law.  Plaintiff claims he drove the rental to LA, and girlfriend drove their car, and father in law drove them home.    JJ is going to call the fiance's father, and then plaintiff reverses his story about the stolen car. 

Plaintiff wanted $1961 for the rental car, and he gets half.     $981 for plaintiff. 

Mercedes in the Middle-Plaintiff wanted a Mercedes, and bought it with ex-boyfriend.    Defendant wanted her to refinance, and get his name off of the title, and she didn't do that.    Plaintiff wanted a Mercedes, and didn't have enough credit, and defendant co-signed for the loan, then they broke up, and plaintiff took the car.    After girlfriend started paying late, defendant was upset, and this meant she couldn't refinance until she had a better payment record.     Plaintiff wants the title signed over to her, plus damages for harassment. 

Plaintiff would have the title, but defendant would have the loan.     Not happening. 

If plaintiff refinances the car within 30 days, then she will get the title.     However, when she doesn't qualify, then what happens?    JJ was very tolerant of the plaintiff's mother, who was raging about how mean it was to make her pay for the car.   If the woman doesn't get a loan in her name, then he gets the car back.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NYGirl said:

OMG I really wanted to smack that Patty Hammond across the cheek.  She had such a bitchface going.

I'm only five minutes into the case and had to take a break from it!  (But can already tell it was going to end like @NYGirl said.) From what I gather at THIS point, she's saying they needed to be friends before they could parent?  If they weren't "friends," just who/what exactly are they "co-parenting?!"  I need a score card to keep up with the dates in all this.  Kinda' hoping JJ asks her for the age of the kid, to try and prove it can't be the plaintiff's.  Gad this woman is odious. No wonder she was in a "horrible" relationship.  Any relationship with her will be horrible!

And if the plaintiff really gets nothing out of this, then booo on that.   But I'll wait to see how it plays out.  Just needed a break from that harpie yelling.  (And JJ yelling back!)

ETA:  Oh my gosh!  I took me 45 minutes to watch this ep, I had to keep turning it off.  LOVED JJ's last comment:  "When you take her to court, just let her talk!"   HA!  Take that, bitch.

Another candidate for the hungry Rancor Trap door...

Edited by SandyToes
Watched it!
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, zillabreeze said:

I've followed the story on national sources.   It has been reported that the "mother" is actually expecting another child.  True?

My wife works with a woman with ties to law enforcement in the county and said the same thing to me several days ago, so I do believe it’s true. I’ve also been told that the father of the baby is not the man charged in the crime. Heresay being just that, take it for what it is. Both of the boy’s parents are drug addicts with long histories of bad deeds so anything seems possible. The story is truly tragic and an epic failure of everyone who should have cared for and protected that boy. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. 

5 p.m. both new episodes-

Child Support From Hell!-(From the preview, I know I'm going to hate the defendant.   I hope that he got a DNA test. )-Plaintiff suing ex-girlfriend for an unpaid loan for her to pay off bills.    Sadly, the litigants have a child together.     Litigants broke up, then got back together for the child's sake, and were trying to get a home.    Plaintiff paid off $1,000 back debt (according to plaintiff), but defendant has proof it was closer to $5,000.     Defendant is giving me a headache, with her double talk.      

Apparently the child is about 10 years old.  Defendant had her own place, and plaintiff paid her debt off so she wouldn't end up homeless, with the child.   Defendant was going to be evicted.   Plaintiff also claims the defendant said she was pregnant about the time of the loan.  Defendant denies it, but in the immortal words of Judge Marilyn Milan (spelling?), "I wouldn't believe the defendant if her tongue was notarized."      Defendant claims she never asked to have the debts paid off.         The bills the defendant paid off were months behind, and JJ calls the apartment manager (double checking the address, and office number first I bet).   The apartment manager says the defendant was always current on rent, and so the plaintiff was lied to by the defendant.    $3501.10 is the total of the Pay Pal payments to the defendant.   

The day they broke up defendant tried to steal the plaintiff's car, and she then took him to court for more child support.   JJ advises the plaintiff to take the proof of payment to the Family Court hearing for more support.      The defendant is a disgusting, money grubbing witch.     

Nothing is  the payment to the plaintiff.    Sadly, since there was no expectation of repayment from the defendant, then the court can't award him money.    Plaintiff says he's filing for custody right after the case.

Coon Cat Custody-Plaintiff is suing defendant for her cat back, and for an assault.    Plaintiff moved into a room in the defendant's house in August with her Maine Coon cat.     In January it is alleged that the landlady assaulted the plaintiff, and police forced her to leave.  Neither combatant had medical treatment.     

The two litigants had a fight, and plaintiff left that day.    Defendant claims the security deposit was $150, and plaintiff has proof that she paid $500, so the total is $650.    The only thing JJ will consider is the cat custody.      

Plaintiff had the cat for three years, and the cat is six.    Defendant was only named on the vet paperwork as an emergency contact, but claims she was co-owner.           

Defendant claims the plaintiff shouldn't get her cat back, because the plaintiff calls the cat a roommate, and defendant says the cat is an infant.       

Plaintiff wasn't allowed back in the house after the police were involved, and the defendant only returned a play station, but not the cat.      The plaintiff had to file a felony theft report on the day she left, and she actually has the police report.     The vet paperwork stymied the police report.      JJ gives the cat back to the rightful owner, the plaintiff.  In the hallterview Byrd reunites owner and cat, and the plaintiff is crying. 

Crash Sob Story!-Plaintiff suing defendant because she crashed into the plaintiff's parked car on a snowy day.    Defendant claims it wasn't her fault she lost control.   Defendant claims her insurance company is pursuing the driver that ran her off the road, and that still isn't a reason to not pay the plaintiff's damages.   

Defendant thinks JJ should call her witness who is sick, and couldn't come.    Fat chance on that.

The photos of the plaintiff's car are very bad, the entire drivers side is smashed in.   Plaintiff says he walked out of work, and his car was pushed about eight feet by the impact.    $5k to the plaintiff.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Would you have allowed it?

After asking 2 or 3 more questions, why not?

3 hours ago, NYGirl said:

That screechy greedy shrew seems to have made it her mission to make that guy regret for the rest of his life the few seconds of mutual physical ecstasy they experienced. I do hope he follows JJ's advice when they next appear in family court, especially the "just let her speak" part.

44 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Crash Sob Story!

I think JJ failed in her duty as an arbitrator. In only 20 seconds, she could have summarised the principles of the case: "you crashed into his parked car, therefore you are fully responsible and even if your insurance company refuses to pay you are still liable, and since he has no contractual link with them or standing to sue the other driver, you are the one who has to sue your insurer for any expenses you are ordered to pay". It might not have penetrated her thick skull (although she may have been deliberately playing dumb), but it would have been clearer than JJ's chopped-up berating of the defendant. Of course, it would have deprived JJ of her little performance.

Defendant does not have to pay out of her own pocket, but at least she gets no share of the awards kitty since he got the full 5 k$.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Judge Judy Calls a Bluff!-Plaintiff suing fiances brother  because he claims the defendant stole his rental car, and got it impounded. 

Ever see such a bunch of pathetic losers, all in one place? That Pasquerelle(?) is a such a weaselly bozo and a fool and a really dumb liar, who not only says "tooken" - "The car was TOOKEN!" - but says it twice in a row! Girlfriend thinks he's just great. She stands by her man (and what a man he is!) wanted to have 3 unfortunate kids with him and is happy to go along with him and lie too, to the point of involving her father in this scam. Def brother is another asshole who mooches, has "issues" with his driver's license ("Issues" = "License suspended") but of course, he drives anyway. Nobody works. Poor scrawny "Tooken" fool is either crying or too humiliated to talk in the hall.

Heather Bauer - I say again, no one could make up this shit. She's a 30-year old "financial consultant" who has no credit but wants an expensive car, gets her weirdo b/f to take out a loan for her on a car she can't afford, leaves him, starts making late payments and sues him for the title on a car not paid for that is still in his name. She can't get a loan in her own name. She doesn't understand all this financial stuff - the financial consultant! She also needs her dragon Mommy with her here, to plead her case and explain that the boyfriend was trying to control her. Oh, poor baby girl! Why doesn't Mommy take over the loan for her over-aged baby? I wonder if the financial institute paying her salary saw this episode. Poor clients. I bet they got all kinds of great advice from this lamebrain.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The defendant is a disgusting, money grubbing witch. 

OMG, “witch” is exactly the word that popped into my head as I watched her leave the court room in a huge huff and waddle her fat ass out the door in that long black sweater that looked like a cape. I literally imagined her riding a broomstick. What an angry, miserable human.

12 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant claims it wasn't her fault she lost control.   Defendant claims her insurance company is pursuing the driver that ran her off the road, and that still isn't a reason to not pay the plaintiff's damages.   

If the defendant’s claim has any merit she, and/or her insurance company will pursue the other driver. But chances are that either her claim has no basis or her insurance company is a sham. Either way someone needs to make that plaintiff whole and the obtuse bubblehead did indeed lose control of her car and cause the damage. 

• Love 4
On 4/24/2019 at 4:59 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Drugs, Arrests and Gas Poisoning?!-Plaintiff, landlady and ex-girlfriend of defendant, are suing defendant for a loan, rent, property damages, and harassment.   Defendant counter suing for security deposit.     

This is one of those cases that even if the defendant was guilty, I did not want the landlord plaintiff to get anything because her voice drove me up the wall. Thank you for mentioning the no carbon monoxide windows because I was screaming that at my TV when this was on. 

I have those things on my windows-- and most windows come with them now-- and the point of them is so that you can have the windows open and the tabs ensure they only open a few inches so no one can just raise the window and climb in. I'm sure they serve well for just getting air in the house but she made it sound like they were specialized windows or something. Please. The hag from hell and yelling about the value "intrinsic vay-yah" and that the whole window needs to be replaced is crap. You can replace those plastic tab inserts. One of mine got broken somehow and it looks like I can pull it out and get a replacement if I need to. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, NYGirl said:

I'm disappointed that after all that the poor plaintiff baby daddy got nothing.  She wanted him to pay for sitting around her house while waiting to pick up the kid.

Yeah, she was awful.  I loved when JJ told the plaintiff to "just let [the defendant] talk" when they go to court.  But JJ might have been able to give plaintiff some of what he was asking.  He had almost $5K in "loans" and Patty admitted to around $1K.  JJ should have asked about the $1K -- maybe there was a text where Patty said she pay him back.  But it was probably had for JJ to think with all of Patty's screeching.

Because that woman was awful. 

The little girl with the scar from the dog bite -- I get that JJ didn't want to 'reward' any of the parties -- they were all negligent -- but she could have put conditions on an award.  She's done it before, awarded damages on the condition that the funds be put in trust and the child could access the money at age 18 or 21, or for college, etc. 

• Love 7

I think in the crash sob story case, JJ wanted everyone to see what a jerk the woman is, and how much of a fool she is.

The carbon monoxide windows case was certainly entertaining, with the delusional landlord, and the stoned ex-girlfriend/plaintiff.     Actually, from what I read, opening the windows when the heat is running, can let carbon monoxide into your house, not keep it out.    It was hysterical that someone actually persuaded her to spend so much on replacement windows, with non-existent carbon monoxide tabs.  

Can you actually guarantee that no one but the child in dog bite case would get the money?    I can see someone like the mother whining about how much she deserves the money more than the little girl does, until she hands it over to her mother, or the mother finds a way to take it before that.   

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

Yeah, she was awful.  I loved when JJ told the plaintiff to "just let [the defendant] talk" when they go to court.  But JJ might have been able to give plaintiff some of what he was asking.  He had almost $5K in "loans" and Patty admitted to around $1K.  JJ should have asked about the $1K -- maybe there was a text where Patty said she pay him back.  But it was probably had for JJ to think with all of Patty's screeching.

Because that woman was awful. 

I hope JJ gives him a tape for his court case - she's done that in the past - to show what a shrew that woman was.  And I'd ask for a paternity test.  A relative of mine is irresponsible when it comes to spreading his seed, and he has a kid with a girl who posted all over social media that she was with other guys while he was in jail (yeah, I know...he's a real peach), and it's really close on the dates as to whether it's his or not (plus, we all think she was still sneaking around on him once he got out).  But he (and his immediate family) all say "But she looks just like him when he was that age."  Yeah.  A co-worker at an old job had a little boy that looked a lot like my husband when he was little.  He's not related to her at all, or her husband.  Sometimes there are people we have resemblances to that are not related.  It happens.  I'd try to keep it quiet so as to not hurt the child, but it should be done if it hasn't already.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

OMG, “witch” is exactly the word that popped into my head

Well, the word that popped into my head rhymes with "witch". My favorite line was her indignantly and loudly proclaiming that "he doesn't pay me child support, they take it out of his paycheck!". Not only a nasty person but truly stupid.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, DoctorK said:

My favorite line was her indignantly and loudly proclaiming that "he doesn't pay me child support, they take it out of his paycheck!". Not only a nasty person but truly stupid.

I think my favorite line from Bitchy Poo was "Are we done? I need to go".  Everyone knows that when you're done, her highness exits to her right and refuses eye contact.  But don't let the door hit your ass on the way out just the same.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I did not want the landlord plaintiff to get anything because her voice drove me up the wall.

Holy hell, could you believe that voice that could peel paint from walls? Her screeching was unbearable and still going on as JJ left the room. Horrid old heifer.

• Love 4

3 p.m. reruns-

Pedestrian Teen Hit by Truck-Plaintiff father suing defendant motorist accused of hitting 13 year old girl, and little girl crossed the street, and was struck.    An uncle hit the defendant, and beat him up.         Defendant says little girl ran out between two parked cars, was hit, defendant received no citations, and man was beaten up by the family member.   

The police never caught or identified the man who assaulted the defendant, and walked into the plaintiff's house.    Little girl claims she looked both ways before crossing, and claims truck driver saw her, acknowledged her, and still hit her.    Plaintiff's refused to name the person who attacked the defendant.    I don't think the plaintiff's should get anything, after the assault, and the well-rehearsed lie about the way the accident happened.  It was an accident, and on a kid who darted out between parked cars.  Cornelius, the uncle, is who assaulted the man, and only the plaintiff's mother tells the truth.    JJ doesn't believe the little girl, and I don't either.   

College Payback Gone Wrong!-Plaintiff (Step-Grandfather) is suing defendant for not paying him back for paying the defendant's student loans off.  Defendant started paying the college loans back, and stopped making payments a year later.    Defendant claims he works two jobs, and still can't afford the loans.     Step-Grandfather is the co-signer on the loans.   (Never co-sign, and if you do, then get term life insurance on the person so the loans get paid off if they die.     If you co-sign, and you are one of the loyal JJ watchers, you knew better didn't you?)

Defendant asked grandmother, and step-grandfather with help on loans, and grandson tried to put the loans into deferment, so defendant could help his parents financially.    $1542.50 is the plaintiff's award, for the loans, and no he's not getting treble damages the way he wants.    This is not a good relationship all the way around, since the grandfather has no contact orders on the defendant's parents, and I bet on the defendant too.   

$1542.50 to the plaintiff. 

Adult Assaults Disrespectful  Tweener?!-Plaintiff mother suing defendant for assaulting her 12 year old daughter while volunteering in the 12 year old's class.     Child claims woman pinched her, told her to stop sitting like a skank.      

Defendant needs to stop smirking, as if she's going to be the winner in this case.    Teacher did call the plaintiff's mother about behavior issues with daughter.    Plaintiff daughter says defendant made a nasty remark about her behavior.   

Plaintiff's witness is also disrespectful in class, and testifies she barely passed a few subjects, and is a behavior problem.      Witness claims that the defendant pinched her face.    Plaintiff daughter says defendant pinched her on the arm, and left a bruise.    Plaintiff/daughter said defendant was very rude to her, and told her to stop sitting like that. 

JJ points out that the daughter should have learned to sit decently at home, not school.   Plaintiff daughter didn't tell her mother what happened for a day or two.  

Defendant says she put her hands on both students, and pinched the arm of the plaintiff through her jacket.     Defendant told the girl to sit with her legs closed.     Touching students is a great way to end up in jail.    Plaintiff mother claims she never has a problem with her daughter, and sends her husband down to the school to talk to the teachers, and no teacher has any complaint about the daughter's behavior.   

There are no medical bills for the daughter.   $10 for plaintiff.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
On 4/25/2019 at 11:06 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is the mother of the little girl was off for a fun weekend, and dumped the little girl on the idiot stepsister instead of finding responsible child care instead.     

I'm hoping the little girl's mother will do more than check for random pit bulls wherever that child gets dropped off in the future. There are a bunch of young adults in that house (I could hardly keep track of the stepbrothers/ stepsisters, etc). Do you know how many young children get sexually molested by random people visiting a house or at sleepovers? There could have been some dude that's a friend of a friend or a friend visiting and the ones watching the kid run out for smokes and 40s and the kid is being watched by a total stranger.  Back in the day my kids carpooled with another mother to a daily sports practice. That mom once sent her then boyfriend to pick up my kids and they refused to go with some guy they didn't know - they called me and I drove 30 min to pick them up. That mom tried to "shame" my kids by saying "oh you know X, it's okay, I trust him".  NOPE NOPE NOPE. 

• Love 11

I'm clearing out the DVR and noticing a startling collection of just icky contestigants. Blech.  The PTSD Prison Con today was grubby and shifty.  I understand PTSD may make it hard to work (I have several Vets with PTSD in my classes, and it's hard for a lot of them to focus and handle stress), and maintain finances, so I didn't like JJ zapping him for that, but he was just icky. Pretty smooth about knowing which details to leave in (all his young uns do NOT receive SS disability!) and leave out (because all had been placed for adoption).  Professional Con, in both senses of the word.

Coon cat lady?  Icky.  Snow-crash gal? Icky (and stupid). Tree vs. gas line gals? Both icky.  Two girls with dog who attacked roommate, causing him to move out? ICKY for suing HIM!

Hey producers - can we rerun Baby Boy?  On my mind this week.  Has there been a case with rainbows or unicorns?  Could we see that one?

There are a bunch of young adults in that house (I could hardly keep track of the stepbrothers/ stepsisters, etc). Do you know how many young children get sexually molested by random people visiting a house or at sleepovers?

It was hard to keep track of all of them, and who was related to whom.  And I thought the little girl was bitten when she was in the brother/step-brother/cousin/godbrother/who knows' bedroom.  That was weird to me when I heard it.

Good for your kids, @ItsHelloPattiagain

And as I fussing today about my son's lack of motivation in the career department, I did pause to be thankful he's working two part-time jobs.  So maybe the kids in this case COULD have been  held partly responsible for some of the medical bills. They were all grown up enough to live "on their own," so pick up another job if needed to help with the costs.  So I may be 75% mom's fault, and 25% kids' fault.  May be.  /dead horse

Edited by SandyToes
Tacking on to Patti's comment above
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

(Never co-sign, and if you do, then get term life insurance on the person so the loans get paid off if they die)

Never co-sign, Never, ever, ever. 

13 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

Has there been a case with rainbows or unicorns?  Could we see that one?

I don't even need unicorns and rainbows. Just some goofy contract cases, dumbass lawyers who don't know if they're afoot or horseback, even dirty old men and the skanks who fleece them - anything but litigants who appear to have been fished out of a drain. And no dogs/other animals/kids being mistreated and dumped/irresponsible incubators or sperm donors of human babies/fistfights/empty-headed, entitled snowflakes who say "like" before every word/drunken brawls or frickin' cell phones.  Please!

• Love 2

5 p.m., both new episodes-

America Not So Great Again-A man who says he has PTSD from being shot in prison, and collect state disability also earns money on the side working as a nanny.    Defendant is an ex-con, and was released to the plaintiff's house as part of his parole.    Plaintiff is suing him for six months unpaid rent, a false restraining order, traveling costs, and clothing costs.    Plaintiff claims she wired him $250, and sent him a wardrobe, (financed by the plaintiff, and her husband).   Plaintiff took out a loan $1,000 to buy the ticket, and clothing for him.    Defendant is the oldest 38 year old I've ever seen.      Defendant has PTSD, and arm damage from being shot in prison.    There are four children between defendant, and his ex-wife, the others were adopted, and I hope they are in better homes with this loser.

Why was a five year old still being potty trained?    And what idiot would trust that man with a child, when his were all taken by the state, and his parental right severed so they could be adopted?     

Christopher Clokey (?) was jailed again for violating parole, by not reporting in for parole.  Defendant was only released to plaintiff's custody once, but lived in her house three times total.    Plaintiff was sending $50 or $100 every other week or so during his entire incarceration.        Defendant never paid a penny back, and plaintiff had no expectation of repayment.      Defendant claims the wife (ex-wife?) got into a fight with the plaintiff, and was told by his parole officer not to return to the house, but to leave.    Plaintiff was a payee on his social security check, and JJ says tough, that he owed thousands, and whatever plaintiff got is all she's going to get.   

Nothing for either litigant. 

I Won't Rat Out a Friend!-Plaintiff knocked on 80 apartment doors, to try to find the party goer who damaged his fiance's car.    Defendant party host tries to refuse to name his friend (Please, let Byrd beat it out of the defendant with the Fly Swatter of Death!).   Plaintiff, and two children live in a condo, a few doors down from the defendant.  

Defendant is 20 years old, and had a party full of drunken idiots.   At 2 a.m., someone damaged the plaintiff's parked car, and she suspects it was a party guest.   The party had 9 or 10 guests, and went very late in the night.        Plaintiff blames defendant's witness, but he denies he was driving that night.      

Plaintiff's witness heard a crash about 2 a.m., and went downstairs, and eight to ten people were gathered around the damaged vehicle, taking pictures and laughing.     Witness called the HOA the next morning, and knocked on every condo door asking who had the party, and there is a video doorbell that shows the accident.     There was no agreement by the litigants, at a previous mediation.   In Oregon an accident on private party is a civil matter, so no police charges.   Plaintiff gets $2555.    

Bartender Blackmail?-Plaintiff is suing defendant for a $1500 loan.   Plaintiff was a bartender, and worked for the defendant, when he was going to purchase the bar, which didn't go through.   Plaintiff gave him money for his vehicle replacement after it was stolen.   Plaintiff claims she gave him $1200 cash.   Defendant says the money wasn't for a car replacement.   Defendant claims he was blackmailing the plaintiff over her stealing from the bar.   

$1200 for the plaintiff.   

(Sadly, ItsHelloPattiagain is right.   I was on a Grand Jury years ago, and at least 95% of the sexual abuse of children was by a boyfriend or husband of an older sister, when one or more younger children were left with the sibling by the mother.     In all cases, the mother was going off for a rendezvous, or moving in with the new boyfriend.        Out of a lot of cases, only a couple were a stranger to the family, and a few were relatives in the original home.

Good for your kids!   You raised them right.)     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant claims he was blackmailing the plaintiff

Always a good defense..... 🙄

Was the case with the 6-week, $10,000 online accounting program today or another day?  Yowza.  At least it wasn't a government loan.

• Love 3

I think the $10,000 course was one of those make you fortune in real estate by flipping houses seminars.   I think it was last week.     Another get rich quick scheme that only profits the people that do the seminars.   

It was a rerun too, I think from last fall.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

Was the case with the 6-week, $10,000 online accounting program today or another day? 

Hey! It was originally 15,000$, but dumbo plaintiff's wonky boyfriend, in a stunning example of negotiating skill, bargained it down to only 10,000$ Impressive. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I Won't Rat Out a Friend!

My Friday night viewing was not exactly rewarding. Def (Patrick?) is one of the new, but an all-too-prevalent breed of douchy, flabby, Beta snowflake males with dopey hairdos who think making a baby with some idiot girl means he's a man. It does not, you silly douchebag. Sorry. I couldn't stand the sight of him or the sound of his voice.

Defendant claims he was blackmailing the plaintiff over her stealing from the bar.   

Another frickin' genius and a fine example of masculinity. "Oh, I was just blackmailing her. Is that a problem?" He was buying the place but had to mooch money from the bartender to pay the DirecTV bill? The fuckwittery is off the scale. 

9 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Yeah, she was awful.  I loved when JJ told the plaintiff to "just let [the defendant] talk" when they go to court. 

Awful? She's an unbearable, motor-mouthed, shrill, lowdown harridan whose inner ugliness shines through to the outside. Yet, Mr. Cervantes found her attractive and compelling enough to stick around for TEN years and have a child with her, so what the hell is wrong with HIM? And that bitch on wheels is allowed to have a kid in her custody. She just got out of a bad relationship. How the hell would anyone, other than a scammer who suddenly woke up and realized he'll get nothing from her, want anything to do with her for any reason?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/25/2019 at 4:37 PM, NYGirl said:

In another vein is Judge Judy trying to look like Ruth Ginsberg?  I always loved her hairstyle.  Now she looks so old and unkempt.  Even my 5 year old grandson noticed it.

I saw on Entertainment Tonight or other mindless show even Byrd doesnt like it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

America Not So Great Again

Did I hear correctly: that viscous blob of a defendant has 5 certified offsprings and another one he is not sure of? The overall quality of the human gene pool is truly going down with each generation as neauseating specimens such as this one are allowed to breed freely.

Bartender Blackmail?

What a stupid defendant! If you are going to make up a lie, make sure it is minimally plausible and that you will be able to sustain through at least half of the case.

I Won't Rat Out a Friend!

If that young idiot continues to apply the frat boy honour code throughout his adult life he will go far indeed, probably straight to jail for impeding some future police investigation.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:
16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant claims he was blackmailing the plaintiff over her stealing from the bar.   

Another frickin' genius and a fine example of masculinity. "Oh, I was just blackmailing her. Is that a problem?" He was buying the place but had to mooch money from the bartender to pay the DirecTV bill? The fuckwittery is off the scale. 

This is like that game on "Whose Line is it Anyway?" where they give Ryan and Colin random lines they have to pull out of their pockets and instantly weave into a conversation.  This idiot had a bunch of "lines" he'd prepared, and just threw them out there willy nilly.  Maybe.

Edited by SandyToes
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Florinaldo said:

If that young idiot continues to apply the frat boy honour code throughout his adult life he will go far indeed

No way was he a frat boy. He was too busy getting hooked up and making a baby to go to school. Good thing Daddy left him some money or he'd be living in some vermin-infested dump with a bunch of idiot roommates and appearing here as a plaintiff suing the landlord for his security deposit after he and his pack of misfits got drunk and trashed the place.

6 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

This is like that game on "Whose Line is it Anyway?" where they give Ryan and Colin random lines they have to pull out of their pockets and instantly weave into a conversation. 

For reelz, this made me 🤣

• Love 4
17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

A man who says he has PTSD from being shot in prison, and collect state disability also earns money on the side working as a nanny.    Defendant is an ex-con, and was released to the plaintiff's house as part of his parole. 

This creepy scumbag who served time in Missouri for fraud has successfully managed to screw you and me out of our tax dollars now sits around on his fat ass figuring our new ways to screw other people. I  now have PTSD from watching this asshole.

17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant party host tries to refuse to name his friend (Please, let Byrd beat it out of the defendant with the Fly Swatter of Death!).

This smug, doughy, beta male (thanks @AngelaHunter) won’t “throw a buddy under a bus” by revealing the name of the party guest loser who damaged the plaintiff’s car.  As if we’re supposed to admire his loyalty. Mr. Squishy has a mighty messed up sense of honor. I’d like to throw him under the bus but instead I’ll settle for dry shaving that half assed sissy beard from his chubby cheeks. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

This smug, doughy, beta male (thanks @AngelaHunter) won’t “through a buddy under a bus” by revealing the name of the party guest loser who damaged the plaintiff’s car.  As if we’re supposed to admire his loyalty. Mr. Squishy has a mighty messed up sense of honor. I’d like to throw him under the bus but instead I’ll settle for dry shaving that half assed sissy beard from his chubby cheeks. 

Maybe he thought he would audition for the mob by being a 'stand-up guy'.  What a loser!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

Maybe he thought he would audition for the mob by being a 'stand-up guy'.

Yeah! Maybe he caught a few clips of "The Sopranos" on YT and thinks he's a wise guy now.

3 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

I’ll settle for dry shaving that half assed sissy beard from his chubby cheeks. 

Shave off the topknot of his douchebag hairdo while you're at it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

America Not So Great Again

What did I just watch? No, really. What the actual fuck did I watch? Cokey or whatever the hell the fugly thing's name is: I have to say it's too bad he wasn't sent to prison before siring 6 or so kids,(all of whom he and the incubators including that brainless, slobby twat sitting there gave away) and that whoever shot him didn't have a better aim. That would have saved everyone a world of trouble and money. This rippling, parasitic slug, with the poppy, watery eyes and the ignorant grammar is a giant, worthless tub of steaming shit who bleeds everyone dry and the taxpayers are forced to compensate him for sitting on his fat ass every day? No wonder JJ was laughing her head off. I too feel it's better for me to laugh rather than cry, but in this case, no laughs were to be had. 

Even more astonishing, although I don't know why I'm surprised after seeing countless examples of the depths to which they will sink, is that women are more than willing to take off their clothes and have disgusting sex 🤮 with this repulsive - in every way it's possible to be repulsive; physically, mentally and intellectually - sack of garbage and reproduce with him. 

Plaintiff is a ridiculous idiot and fool and deserved not one cent back. I can just picture her kind-hearted hubby, who I notice did not appear here to back up his lady love. 

I was eating dinner with this and I want someone to compensate me for the PTSD and loss of appetite I suffered.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

AngelaHunter-How could you eat during this case?    Since I tend to sit here with my mouth wide open, gasping like a fish during a case like this one, I would either have choked on my food, or had food falling all over my lap.      

The really funny part was that apparently the plaintiff (and ghost hubby) were in California, and the loser sperm donor of six or maybe more, was paroled from Missouri.   The fact that he was caught and sent back to prison for violating parole by leaving the state without permission made me laugh.       The shocking thing to me is that if he was on parole the second time, then California had to agree to supervise him, adding to the work load of already overloaded parole officers.    I can't believe that idiot plaintiff paid that man thousands during his various incarcerations, paid for numerous bus tickets for him, and probably for his idiot ex or whatever she was, couldn't find someone closer to home to support.        

There are people in prison who never want to go back, but apparently defendant isn't one of them.    MikeRoweWorks has scholarships for trade school students, and have awarded some to former prisoners who want to turn their life around, and learn a trade.   They've been criticized for that, saying former prisoners aren't deserving of the money.     Think of the good that the plaintiff's money could have done to help someone learn a trade, or feed the hungry.   

It enrages me that the defendant is sucking money from Byrd and the rest of us, working on the side, and churning out more kids to be taken by the state, and be in limbo until they can be available for adoption.   The entire home situation was bizarre, and the fact that the man was in charge of a five year old confirms that the plaintiff is stupid.   

• Love 6

I'm new to this board, but I totally agree with the posters about the PTSD case. What I found oh so troubling was how much money the plaintiff sent to him. Didn't she say she and her husband were once homeless??? How could she afford  to send any money to anyone??? That  case was strange, and I wonder if there isn't more disturbing info about that whole group that wasn't made public????? 

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, PennyPie18 said:

Didn't she say she and her husband were once homeless??? How could she afford  to send any money to anyone???

She said she took a LOAN to give that parasitic blob money. I'm glad this kind of dumbness is not being rewarded.

Welcome to the board, PennyPie18! 😀

• Love 7

Welcome @PennyPie18 

I couldn’t figure the relationship between the plaintiff and the defendant. There was no mention that it was of a sexual sort (barf) but since the defendant’s ex-wife/wife seemed a bit out of it and the plaintiff’s husband was a no show, who knows. It’s hard to imagine that the plaintiff’s motive for handing over thousands were purely altruistic. I’m certain that there are worthy recipients of the tax dollars that Byrd and the rest of us contribute and I’m truly fine with paying to assist those in need provided they are doing the best they can to help themselves. The trouble is, and we all know, that just as soon as the system begins handing out free money that “class” of people quickly figures out how to job the system. It’s hard for us who’ve  worked hard, saved hard and sacrificed not be be a little (or more) bitter when thieving scumbags like Cokey present themselves.

Incidentally, did anyone else’s flesh crawl when that creepy jailbird talked about potty training the plaintiff’s little girl? Between the mom allowing her little girl to weekend with a bunch of teenagers and this one allowing that sketchy dirt bag without 50 feet of her child, we have two candidates for Mother of the Year. 

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

AngelaHunter-How could you eat during this case? 

Had I known the extent of it, I would have saved this for tonight. I really and truly got indigestion from listening to this outrageous crap. 

44 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The entire home situation was bizarre, and the fact that the man was in charge of a five year old confirms that the plaintiff is stupid.   

The fact that she HAS  a 5-year-old is bad enough, but yeah, I'd leave some creepy shitbag in charge of my small child. Let her and her generous hubby-boo pay her those debts, the idiotic cow. She could have at least washed that greasy head before appearing here.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Byrd is the Word said:

It’s hard for us who’s worked hard, saved hard and sacrificed not be be a little (or more) bitter when thieving scumbags like Cokey present themselves.

No kidding.

2 minutes ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Incidentally, did anyone else’s flesh crawl when that creepy jailbird talked about potty training the plaintiff’s little girl?

That made me have murderous thoughts. A 5-year-old who is wearing diapers? Well, I shouldn't wonder, with that thing for a mother and a weirdo jailbird left to care for her. The whole gang needs to be vaporized. 

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

No kidding.

That made me have murderous thoughts. A 5-year-old who is wearing diapers? Well, I shouldn't wonder, with that thing for a mother and a weirdo jailbird left to care for her. The whole gang needs to be vaporized. 

I thought maybe the child was a "Special Needs" , which could explain the diaper wearing. If  so, then the dumb plaintiff was even more negligent in parenting that little girl. Either way, the creepy defendant should not be allowed near kids.....why were his own kids put up for adoption? These people make me sick.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, PennyPie18 said:

Either way, the creepy defendant should not be allowed near kids.....why were his own kids put up for adoption?

Yeah, the revolting, dirty-looking heifer plaintiff pipes up to tell JJ that The Slug had all his own kids taken (tooken) away, but that troubles her not at all when she wants a babysitter. Not PC at all, but all of them need to be forcibly sterilized asap. They can all screw what little brains they have out, but stop having helpless infants. 

• Love 7