Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

That father-daughter case was another stellar demonstration of family values.

An absentee father offers to help while perhaps being drunk, while his bitterness-filled malicious leech of a daughter decides to take full advantage of the situation. Considering her repulsive and belligerent personality, I fully understand why her father decided to have nothing to do with her for so many years.

• Love 3

Another rerun case yesterday had me WTFing at JJ's ruling.  A couple, he was 40-something, she was 27, had broken up.  They lived in a 2 bedroom house with his three teenaged children (they never did give the sexes of the kids, but I was cringing at the thought of teenagers of different sexes sharing a bedroom).  The woman moved out and left him with the rent even though she was a co-signer on the lease.   He was suing her for breaking the lease, and JJ ruled that she was liable, but she mitigated the amount she awarded him because he hadn't done anything to find another roommate.

That was on The People's Court. I just watched it.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 1

I totally believed poor hapless LaQuan's version of the events...sad to say that not many estranged fathers these days would take the trouble to hitch a ride to BabyMama's house late at night after working overtime just to get the candy and snacks for a school party the next day (which BabyMama neglected to do despite having all the time in the world, since she doesn't work). Heck, I can't picture my own Dad, who lived with us and was married to my Mom for 51 years, cheerfully running out to the Piggly Wiggly at 11:30PM for a bag of candy miniatures. I give LaQuan props for being such a dedicated Daddy.Poor guy, the lines were long at the Village Pantry, or maybe the night time cashier hit a wrong key and had to figure out how to clear the computerized cash register....in any case, he didn't return home quickly enough to suit his ex, who was hopped up on liquor. Since it took him much too long, in her estimation, to return home with the assigned treats, he'd obviously been out canoodling with some Other Woman (even though LaQuan is no longer her Boo...it's the principle of the thing).She didn't mean to destroy her own truck with that bat, it was just that LaQuan wasn't man enough to exit the vehicle to feel the wrath of her metal bat.And the only defense Plaintiff's over-protective and elegantly coifed mother could provide was that "I heard him say that he'd pay for the damage....."

Edited by Ouisch
  • Love 8

I'm hoping someone can find this JJ for me because I' not having any luck.

Defendant couldn't find a parking spot before work so left her car in someone's driveway, without leaving a note. She goes to work and at the end of the day she comes back to find her car blocked in by a car. Nobody is home so she waits for while. What had happened was that the people who lived in the house came home, found her car in their driveway, and instead of having her towed they blocked her in and then went to run errands in a different car. So that's where they were. The original lady looks through the front window of the house and notices a set of keys on the coffee table. The front door is locked so she goes around to the back and the back door is unlocked. She goes in, takes their keys, moves their car so she can get hers out, then moved their car to the general vicinity of where it was so it would be obvious to them that she had moved it. She then took their keys and put them back in the house making sure to lock both front and back doors. In court she had the audacity to say she thought she was doing them a favor by locking their house up. It took the owners almost a year to get it all figured out what happened and only because she bragged about it to the car owner's sister. It was such a good case, she was totally oblivious as what she had done and the judge told the plaintiffs to follow up on breaking and entering charges.

Does that sound familiar to anyone? I'd love to see it again.

• Love 7

Oh yeah, the one with the CURL MD vanity license plate?  The plaintiff said on FB:

This was my case and my doors WERE locked! They edited out the part where she walked around the back of the house checking every door and couldn't find one open so she broke in. She latched my security lock on my front door so I couldn't get in when I unlocked it. THAT'S why the police had to open it with a crow bar

The defendant was Tamara Mooney.

• Love 2

We all remember that one - she was an indignant piece of work. How dare you block me in, I did what I had to to free my car. I think the house owner lady was out and was locked out of her own house for hours because she expected her back door to be unlocked.

Jane Austen said it best 'Vanity working on a weak head, produces every sort of mischief.'

• Love 6

Bitch and Hose - Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun, there were no dogs.  This case, however, has everything else.  Mr Potato Head, a dozen appearances of the word "brutally," fairy tales, an indifferent Byrd, allegations of water spraying, a 35 lb toy yielded as an axe, and a deluge of lies. The plaintiff's witness, her own mother, even shouted out for the plaintiff to stop lying: "Tell it like it is!!!"  But no, she wouldn't have anything to do with that truth-telling bullshit, she had invented a new fresh story and she had to share it with the world.  The hallterview ended on a classy note with the liar that lies invoking police prejudice, which was pretty rich - though my gut tells me the defendant's cherubic demeanor was somewhat of a put on.  She couldn't even tell the truth about where that old cheap hose came from.  The things people fight over!

But was it raining roaches? - Were the roaches raining from the ceiling, or not?  Therein lies the conundrum - because as it turns out, the defendant's defense hinged not on the undisputed fact that the cockroaches were abundant (with video evidence, and roaches big enough to warrant pet names), but on whether the plaintiffs were using hyperbole when they claimed that it was raining cockroaches in the room they were hoping to rent from her.  Another highlight was Landlady of the Roaches calling out the plaintiffs for being germophobes in the hallterview.  Germophobes?  The roaches probably crawl into her ears to feast on her brain at night, that's why she's such a hoarding cretin.

• Love 9

Toaster Strudel, I really think you should look into getting a part time job writing summaries for TV Guide. After reading something like this

Mr Potato Head, a dozen appearances of the word "brutally," fairy tales, an indifferent Byrd, allegations of water spraying, a 35 lb toy yielded as an axe, and a deluge of lies.

..the viewing audience would swell to 20 million, all on the edge of their seats in anticipation, as am I.

• Love 9

The case of the neighbors fighting over a communal water spigot was so convoluted. I'll watch the repeat & see if it makes anymore sense. The plantiff spoke about how the defendant made terroristic threats to her 3 year old child, the defendant said the plantiff whacked him on the head with a 35 pound object.....yet they were both so obsessed with the hose. It boggles the mind. Oh! And the way the lady kept saying "brrrrutally" was comedy gold.

The case with the cockroaches was hilarious yet gross. Kudos to the plantiffs for having the forethought to make a video. At that point there wasn't a damn thing the defendant could say...but that didn't stop her from trying.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 2

The plaintiff's witness, her own mother, even shouted out for the plaintiff to stop lying: "Tell it like it is!!!

I was gratified to see this week commence with yet another sainted "single mother of four" who wouldn't know the truth if it punched her in the mouth. If anyone got "brutally beaten" (where did she learn that term?) it would have been the defendant. Anyway, Mother of the Year, who leaves her three year old alone outside, couldn't remember even one of the lies she told in her complaint, yet seemed tickled upon being caught lying through her teeth. Hyuck, hyuck, that's so funny. Oh, and the police report of her brual beating? Oh, well, she left it at home.

Call me dumb, but I had a hard time understanding the "It's Raining Roaches, Hallelujah!" case. Def. is 21, rents a four bedroom house, earns 9$/hr by being a "volunteer", is too dumb/lazy to keep her massage therapist license and feels no one should mind living in a room with roaches galore. I can just imagine what it's like when the lights go out. BizzaroTown.

Loved the repeat too. Raise your hands if you would buy a $2500 Jaguar from someone on EBay, sight unseen, untested, unchecked and paid for in advance. If this were a 19 year old kid, I might make allowances, but he was a middle-aged man whose gullibility makes me marvel at  how he's lived this long.

ETA: In the Raining Roaches case, the plaintiffs kept referring to the def. as "they" and I wanted to know who they were referring to, but then thought perhaps it was to the def. and her Roach Army.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 6

The case with the cockroaches was hilarious yet gross. Kudos to the plantiffs for having the forethought to make a video. At that point there wasn't a damn thing the defendant could say...but that didn't stop her from trying.

Keep in mind that roaches are mostly nocturnal -- when I lived in NYC, if I turned the kitchen light on after dark, they went scurrying -- and that video was made when it was light in the room.

• Love 3

Call me dumb, but I had a hard time understanding the "It's Raining Roaches, Hallelujah!" case. Def. is 21, rents a four bedroom house, earns 9$/hr by being a "volunteer", is too dumb/lazy to keep her massage therapist license and feels no one should mind living in a room with roaches galore. 

I was so confused about the situation with Corina Flores, unemployed employee of a homeless shelter and landlady.  And she seemed a bit touched in the head...her defense hinged upon the fact that the roaches WERE NOT raining down from the ceiling.  Corina obviously brought her umbrella over to the apartment and was left with feelings of deep disappointment.  She was all, "WTF - they are so overreacting" to the two ladies who rented the apartment.  Corina was forced to surrender her Massage Therapist license after clients complained that she smelled like a trash heap and cockroaches kept popping out of her pockets. 

I strongly disliked Miss Bland of Bitch and Hose.  Her doofy grin during her steady stream of lies was on my last nerve.  When she did her impression of Mr. Freeman, I enjoyed watching the reactions of people in the audience/gallery.  They were embarrassed for her, though she felt no shame.  How interesting that she kept her assault weapon in the "gardening" category: she used a Fisher Price lawnmower.  Frankly, I am sick of the "He/She disrespected me" defense/excuse/moan that is constantly thrown around on JJ and in real life.  Personal story: I politely asked the neighborhood kids to stop leaving their empty water bottles and snack and candy wrapper trash on my lawn, and one of their mothers claimed that I was disrespecting her and her family.  Because that makes sense...

• Love 8

Personal story: I politely asked the neighborhood kids to stop leaving their empty water bottles and snack and candy wrapper trash on my lawn, and one of their mothers claimed that I was disrespecting her and her family.  Because that makes sense...

Wow.  Just insane.

• Love 5

I love how she was watching TV in her living room like a good little couch potato, but tried to spin it like she was supervising her 3 year old playing alone in the street.

We know she wasn't watching JJ. She'd have brought that police report if she had been.

• Love 7

That case was bizarre. Why fight over a garden hose. If you are so offended by someone else using your hose, take it inside. She was least credible litigant in a long time.

I was amused as well by the "gramophobe" comment. I'm far from a germophobe and have no desire to living amongst roaches. They needed an exterminator not the roach box she was so kindly offering.

• Love 3

It made my skin crawl to see all those bugs crawling around in that room. And then the defendant said she tried to give them something to kill the bugs. BITCH HIRE A GODDAMN EXTERMINATOR! I would've went in on her and her nasty ass roach motel ass house so hard...

The plaintiffs seemed like nice ladies, so I'm glad they got their money back. Now everybody in America knows that girl is living in a house with a bug problem. Girl, I'm itching just talking about it. I can't...

The case with the water hose was stupid. The plaintiff was lying and the defendant looked like Andrea Dworkin.

• Love 4

That case was bizarre. Why fight over a garden hose. If you are so offended by someone else using your hose, take it inside. She was least credible litigant in a long time.

I was amused as well by the "gramophobe" comment. I'm far from a germophobe and have no desire to living amongst roaches. They needed an exterminator not the roach box she was so kindly offering.

The majority of litigants we see can be described as "gramophobes."

• Love 5

The majority of litigants we see can be described as "gramophobes."

Best typo ever!

Really, you couldn't help but love the plaintiff saying her three year old told her the neighbour said he was really going to hurt her, but not that day. Guess he was too busy washing his screens, so he was merely disrespecting her that day, but tomorrow...

Bitch is crazy.

• Love 3

She hustled herself right off the couch when he approached her 3 year old and yet during that hustle he managed to misuse her garden hose for a full 25 minutes. 

And I hate and resent that she pulls the race card on this.  You are stupid and lazy which is something you control.

• Love 9

Raining Roaches reminded me of a bit Paula Poundstone did about visiting the South. She says something about the huge roaches and a waitress tells her they're just palmetto bugs, they won't hurt you

I guess as long as it's not over a thousand roaches or so, no big whup. 

• Love 1

More Goddamn Pitbulls - I kinda felt sorry for the pitbull wranglers that got roped into long term care of the canine demons when their owner got sick, and died.  They were renting, so they didn't feel comfortable fixing a fence that didn't belong to them.  I get that.  At least they had the good sense to get rid of the raging beasts right after the incident, but they are still responsible to fix the neighbor's Lhasa Apso to the tune of $4000.  What a waste... he lost an eye, he won't be able to drive anymore.  People should stick to cats unless they need to guard a meth lab.

Convoluted Car Story - Wow.  The mother/daughter plaintiff team looked like twins, except one born 30 years before the other.  Both entitled.  I mean come on.  They get the defendant to put the car in his name because her credit is shot and his is good, he's paying for it, he moves in with younger plaintiff and MIL and 2 weeks later she dumps him and he's stuck living with her mother and paying for her car!  I'm glad JJ didn't help them.  There are more tedious details to this case that I can't be bothered with.

• Love 1

Each time the camera framed the daughter in that car case, I felt like she was trying to hypnotize me (or JJ) with that piercing and unblinking cold gaze.

Or perhaps she was herself in a trance, which would explain while she seemed to treat the courtroom as a hallucination cast by her greedy mother.

• Love 2

Each time the camera framed the daughter in that car case, I felt like she was trying to hypnotize me (or JJ) with that piercing and unblinking cold gaze.

I was thinking she needs to get her thyroid checked, what with those bug eyes and and skeletal face, but then I saw Mommy and figured it out.

Call me old fashioned, but I just can't understand why two people who have three children together wouldn't get married, even if only for the legalities, even if they still have to live with Mommy or Daddy. Sounds pretty stupid to introduce the mother or father of all those offspring as "My boyfriend/girlfriend."

Rerun: Stupid, lying bitch who hit the guy on his bike, putting him the hospital, who said she had insurance. Oh, woops! In fact, her insurance expired about one hour before she plowed into him. She needs to switch to my carrier, who actually sends notice of when payment is due.

• Love 4

Wow, every time you think JJ can't get more horrible, she tops herself.  Yeah, so the guy being sued isn't exactly the handsomest man in the world, but why would JJ say he was "looking for somebody as attractive as you are"?  That was just nasty.

• Love 3

More Goddamn Pitbulls - I kinda felt sorry for the pitbull wranglers that got roped into long term care of the canine demons when their owner got sick, and died.  

I had a different take on this....  I think the pit bulls were part of a fighting ring and given to them to be a source of money by someone who owed them a debt (as Ms. Sims said of the previous owner, "I only know his street name, not his real name." And I don't think he's dead.)  I was tipped off when she coldly told JJ, "I got rid of 'em," referring to the two pit bulls.  And then again when the couple was utterly confused when JJ said, "Well, you put the dogs on a leash and walk them"... they couldn't comprehend that.  They only considered a leash to be a tool to tie up the dog outside.  I doubt those two dogs ever saw the inside of the house. 

I'm also sick of pit bull cases.  Sick of them! {I said that in a Judge Judy tone as I typed it}  However, I found two things to be funny:

1. Ms. Sims' Pink Panther fur-trimmed sweater

2. After hearing that the poor little Lhasa Apso lost his eye, JJ said, "That's no little thing. I'm sure Miss Sims wouldn't want that happening to her boyfriend."  WTH?

• Love 6

I had a different take on this....  I think the pit bulls were part of a fighting ring and given to them to be a source of money by someone who owed them a debt (as Ms. Sims said of the previous owner, "I only know his street name, not his real name." And I don't think he's dead.)  I was tipped off when she coldly told JJ, "I got rid of 'em," referring to the two pit bulls.  And then again when the couple was utterly confused when JJ said, "Well, you put the dogs on a leash and walk them"... they couldn't comprehend that.  They only considered a leash to be a tool to tie up the dog outside.  I doubt those two dogs ever saw the inside of the house. 

I'm also sick of pit bull cases.  Sick of them! {I said that in a Judge Judy tone as I typed it}  However, I found two things to be funny:

2. After hearing that the poor little Lhasa Apso lost his eye, JJ said, "That's no little thing. I'm sure Miss Sims wouldn't want that happening to her boyfriend."  WTH?

Yep. And, the boyfriend said they'd already be cited for that. I bet they kept them on bigass tow chains and when they got in trouble for that, they just turned them loose in the back yard.

• Love 2

Cool Whip! I really think you're on to something here! The more I think about your theory....it makes sense. Nobody with 3 children casually adopts 2 grown pit bulls. The man is dead & buried, yet you still only know him by his street name? And are hesitant to even say that?! Yeah, there very well could be a dog fighting angle in there somewhere.

When I was a little girl, my sister & I came home with a stray that we got to keep. Much like the plantiff, we also called him a "Lopsa apsa," lol! Ah, those were good times....but I digress.

• Love 2

That's an inter theory, and I also think you're on to something there. It saddens me that there are dog owners who have no concept of what a leash is actually for.

Add me to the list of posters who are sick to death of these freaking dog cases. And I say that as a dog lover and dog owner. Have we exhausted all of the other cases out there to the point that there are nothing left but dog cases? JJ hated all the cell phone cases, so we don't get them anymore. I wish she'd put an end to hearing dog cases, too.

• Love 3

JJ hated all the cell phone cases, so we don't get them anymore. I wish she'd put an end to hearing dog cases, too.

I long for the cell phone days.

These dog cases are unbearable: the descriptions, the photos, the idiocy...   And I could do without horse cases, too.  Those injuries are always unpleasant to hear about.  If there's really an audience that loves the dog, cat, and horse cases, then JJ should executive produce a show for the Animal Planet and divert those cases right on over to that channel.

• Love 9

Wow, every time you think JJ can't get more horrible, she tops herself.  Yeah, so the guy being sued isn't exactly the handsomest man in the world, but why would JJ say he was "looking for somebody as attractive as you are"?  That was just nasty.

I think she was referring not to his god given gifts but to all the ways he had enhanced himself to be a very ugly person.  If I ever considered trying to earn my living on my back - his image would stop me cold.

He would probably end up being a regular or my pimp and I am not sure what would be worse.  Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes right to the bone. The double tear drop tattooes with the swagger were just gagworthy.

JJ seems pretty tolerant of people - it is how they clown themselves up that sets her off.

• Love 4

I think she was referring not to his god given gifts but to all the ways he had enhanced himself to be a very ugly person.  If I ever considered trying to earn my living on my back - his image would stop me cold.

He would probably end up being a regular or my pimp and I am not sure what would be worse.  Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes right to the bone. The double tear drop tattooes with the swagger were just gagworthy.

Once upon a time, those tear drop tats stood for the number of murders the wearer committed. I don't know if it still means that today.

Whatever the case, if this guy IS a gang-banger, I wonder what his gang-mates think of him being on JJ and LOSING on JJ.

the overly defensive chicken-killing dog owner was weird.

• Love 2

Interpreter Dude - I am surprised that JJ adjudicated in favor of the plaintiff, a hispanophone with an interpreter who didn't pay rent and sent the evicting landlady what I considered to be vaguely threatening emails.  I believe she was right getting a restriction order because he had behaved aggressively before, and I am sure they wanted him out for reasons, not because she was nuts and wanted to get rid of a well-behaved tenant who had been there two years.  Ah well.   I hope at least it was Sushi Tuesday.

Insane Menagerie Owner - Anyone that owns that many pets that aren't in an aquarium has to have at least a mild case of the cray-cray, and this one was straight up delusional.  As outlandish as her lies were, she looked like she believed them.  She dropped her menagerie with some kennel for 80 days, and just didn't want to pay for the service when she picked up her personal zoo.  She was really inventive, but the picking up the animals by the highway?  The zookeeper defendant said it was at the behest of the kennel owner, suggesting a shady operation, but I totally believed the plaintiff when she said the "zookeeper" wanted to pick them up with a truck that couldn't go up a hill.  And, I suspect, to give the kennel owner some incentive to surrender the herd of animals for less money than she was entitled to, you know, after preparing them, caging them, dragging them to the highway... she might accept a lesser price for her service not to have to bring them back, and not hindering traffic any longer.  And it worked.  And still she wouldn't pay.  I hated that plaintiff.

• Love 4

Naked Neighbors -- Oh my lord, this case was so frustrating to listen to, I had to put the recording on hold and go do something else for a while.  Both the plaintiff and the defendant were constitutionally *incapable* of giving a simple answer to ANYTHING.  And the defendant kept shaking his head even after JJ directed him to stop, so I just wanted to smack him.

AND THEN the plaintiff proceeds to shake HER bald little head all during the defendant's testimony!  Oy...

I think she was so full of bull, she could have been in the rodeo, and she demonstrated some classic signs of lying.  Maybe she thought having just come back from an event where she was being honored was going to skew things in her direction.  Feh.

• Love 3

Maybe she thought having just come back from an event where she was being honored

I must say, the repeats lately are worth a second look. I wonder if the people who honoured her saw this program. Darnell was annoying, but not totally crazy, so the lady who appeared to have stepped right out of a Star Trek convention accusing him of opening a vein to spatter blood all over her appartment and then conking himself on his own head is a lunatic. A dangerous lunatic.

I'm glad I don't live in their neighbourhood. It would be hazardous to walk around there with shoes, computers and who knows what else flying out of the fourth floor window every time they have a jealous spat.

The Ferret Switcheroo case was just as crazy. I wonder if the defendants were "away" in jail or drug rehab?

• Love 5

So --supposedly-- you got back the wrong ferret, you ... keep it anyway??

Thing is, for a moment, I thought she was going to prevail when she said the substitute ferret didn't have its ear tattoos.  That was kind of dropped, so I guess she couldn't prove it.

The Ferret Switcheroo case was just as crazy. I wonder if the defendants were "away" in jail or drug rehab?

I was calling this the "Squished Ferret" defense. The tattoo thing sounded a little fishy? Do people tattoo their ferrets? (I've never seen a tattooed ferret) And did the cray-cray lady tattoo a little teardrop on this new vicious ferret for biting her? 

Maybe she thought having just come back from an event where she was being honored was going to skew things in her direction

We need the investigative team of PTV to Google that lady - I was trying to remember her name but it flew right out of my head because I was obsessed with the squished ferret in the prior case. 

• Love 4

I was calling this the "Squished Ferret" defense. The tattoo thing sounded a little fishy? Do people tattoo their ferrets? (I've never seen a tattooed ferret) And did the cray-cray lady tattoo a little teardrop on this new vicious ferret for biting her? 

I missed today's show so I can't comment on the case, but I can tell you that the majority of ferrets do indeed come with tattoos on the inside of one of their ears.  Most of the large breeders tattoo their ferrets when they are spayed/neutered, or descented.  Marshall Farms, the largest breeder in the US puts a small blue dot inside the right ear when the ferret is spayed or neutered, and a second blue dot in the same ear when it's descented.  People who are knowledgeable about this sort of thing can tell who the breeder of a ferret was just by checking their ears.  I myself can only recognize a Marshall Farms ferret.

• Love 2

I'm on it:

Now I know why running around nude didn't bother her. You can buy a naked picture of her for $850. I'll pass, but knock yourselves out.

http://www.keliciapitts.com/the-kandy-company.html

Ohhhhhhhh!!!! So that's it! One of the many puzzling elements of this case finally solved. I mean it's been bothering me since the original air date, lol. I do appreciate that Judge Judy doesn't exploit salacious details, but sometimes without the backstory the cases are downright frustrating to understand. In fact, that's probably why I'm obsessed with this forum: I come here to gain insight about what was left unsaid on the show. Thanks Angela! And thanks to ItsHelloPatti for putting her on task!

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 3

I'm on it:

Now I know why running around nude didn't bother her. You can buy a naked picture of her for $850. I'll pass, but knock yourselves out.

http://www.keliciapitts.com/the-kandy-company.html

Nice research. She may be nuts, but she's also gorgeous. I'd happily hang some of the less racier photos in my house.

I just got a similar haircut, mine is just a tad longer, and I'm loving it. Not enough to pose nude, but I'm wondering why I didn't do this years ago. I wonder if seeing her when this episode first aired didn't subliminally make me think I could pull off a radically-short haircut. Bald, black beauties unite!!!

I mentioned when this first aired that, as a native of that area, I can comfortably say that very little about that case surprised me. I was as unmoved as the neighbor who opened the door and handed a naked woman a phone. Some shit you just chalk up to living in Philly.

Edited by teebax
  • Love 4

You guys are awesome.  Thank you for making me smile.  Really impressed by the ferret info and the research on that nut.

I would love to know what she was being honoured for. 

I know it was a repeat but my dvr decided to re-boot. I am assuming the nutty naked lady left with nothing?

I am assuming the nutty naked lady left with nothing?

Yes, she left with nothing. JJ couldn't take her lies anymore, and abruptly gave her the ol' boot.

I was as unmoved as the neighbor who opened the door and handed a naked woman a phone.

I'm thinking it wasn't just a case of handing a naked women a phone and shutting the door. It may be that naked women. If the neighbour knew her for awhile, I'm pretty sure he was afraid to let her in, considering that crazy-ass temper she has.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 5

I'm on it:

Angela Hunter you are da bomb. Thank you for your sleuthing capabilities. . . say, maybe they would give you a job on the JJ staff finding the nuttiest gems for litigants. . . 

People who are knowledgeable about this sort of thing can tell who the breeder of a ferret was just by checking their ears.  I myself can only recognize a Marshall Farms ferret.

Zahdii, thank YOU for your input on the mistaken squished ferret information. The only ferrets I've ever been close belonged to a neighbor when I ferret-sat - their screen porch smelled like that unmistakable "musky" ferret smell and the three ferrets spent their time hiding alternating hiding inside the sofa stuffing and dive bombing me when I tried to clean their enclosures. When I heard tattoos I was thinking of a serial number, not a dot designator. 

• Love 2