Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, SRTouch said:

Just finished watching the dental assistant suing the tatted up dude. Good golly, what possessed this girl to hook up with this dude? And if I heard right she was loaning him money a month after they met? Anyway, JJ was sure patient with girly while she searched through her phone for her "proof." Guess JJ just didn't like the guy, and was giving the plaintiff every chance to win. Mouthy dude just couldn't shut up. Did he really say he was looking at nude pictures of plaintiff while she was looking for texts? Best part is at the end when he backtalks, she turns and asks Byrd what he just said, then it's case over, his countersuit is dismissed.

I don't know what any of those women were doing with Tatface. Sheesh! If he walked into the dental office where I work, I'd probably call the police.

My favorite part was the very end, after the plaintiff had won and Tatface's counterclaim was dismissed. Byrd walked by, pointed at him and said, "Good one!"

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

You would call the police because he has tattoos? 

not so much the many tattoos, but if that's his normal demeanor I might be a little leary. During the case I kept waiting for JJ to say something about him looking forward instead of continually looking over at the plaintiff and making snide comments. I actually wondered if part of the reason she had so much trouble finding the stuff on the phone was because she was scared of him. We never got into her harrassment claim except for her mentioning the reason she had to get a new phone was he smashed her old one.

Edited by SRTouch
Spelling
1 hour ago, Intocats said:

I'm not sure what happened here, folks. The system won't let me delete it. Moderator?

Ah, when that happens to me I just edit it, making it look like I had something clever to say instead of not knowing WTH I'm doing (not that you don't know WTH you're doing?

• Love 4

In California, children under two sit in a back facing car seat. Children two to four sit in a front facing car seat. These car seats have their own seatbelt/harness to strap in the child and the car's seat belt and anchors hold the car seat in place. After four they sit in a booster car seat. It's exactly what you think. It lifts the child up so that the car's seat belt fits them correctly. They stay in the booster seat until eight or eighty pounds.  Children can't sit up front until they are thirteen and  over 100 pounds. I have eight grandchildren from 18 months to 22 years. I make sure I have the right seat if they get in my car. 

• Love 4

Did somebody have a face full of tattoos?

I've missed a few episodes because I've been on call to schools who need counselors to "help" the students who are not taking the election results calmly.   I've been listening to shrieking and tantrums for the past week....and that's just in our office (har har).

Apparently I only come in contact with people who to this point, have lead charmed lives.  Sheesh.

Anyway, fill me in on Tatface.  Any pictures or videos?  A crayon drawing will suffice.

11 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

I've missed a few episodes because I've been on call to schools who need counselors to "help" the students who are not taking the election results calmly.   I've been listening to shrieking and tantrums for the past week....and that's just in our office (har har).

Apparently I only come in contact with people who to this point, have lead charmed lives.  Sheesh.

Anyway, fill me in on Tatface.  Any pictures or videos?  A crayon drawing will suffice.

I am SO sorry you have had to go through that, Psycho.  Tatface (no picture, unfortunately) was supposedly a tattoo artist, but the folks who covered his neck and face with little scribbly tats were obviously NOT.

• Love 3

I was sure, until he said he was a tattoo artist, that those were prison tats.  I'm still not convinced that they weren't - they were awful.  And cheap looking.  I honestly would love to know what the plaintiff found so irresistible, or why she was so desperate for a date, that she agreed to date him? 

• Love 7

Car Seat Drama Mama -- I live just outside New Orleans and I've never heard of anyone being pulled over for going too slow in the fast lane.  The traffic is usually stop and go on I-10/610.  Most likely there was another reason he pulled her over and gave her a ticket for the too slow charge because of the higher fine.  They also have been known to tack on an extra charge to up the ante.  First hand experience -- I was doing 80 in the left lane and I was pulled over for speeding, and impeding traffic.  When a friend who's also a traffic cop asked the issuing officer why the second charge since it didn't make sense, his answer was "she was in my way."  Most people just pay the fines in New Orleans since no one wants to go to the hellhole that is traffic court.  The driver  thought she could play the system and not pay, but got caught.  

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

I've missed a few episodes because I've been on call to schools who need counselors to "help" the students who are not taking the election results calmly.   I've been listening to shrieking and tantrums for the past week....and that's just in our office (har har).Apparently I only come in contact with people who to this point, have lead charmed lives.  Sheesh..

Moved to small talk for an OT comment

Edited by SRTouch
Crazy autocorrect
8 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Car Seat Drama Mama -- I live just outside New Orleans and I've never heard of anyone being pulled over for going too slow in the fast lane.  The traffic is usually stop and go on I-10/610.  Most likely there was another reason he pulled her over and gave her a ticket for the too slow charge because of the higher fine.  They also have been known to tack on an extra charge to up the ante.  First hand experience -- I was doing 80 in the left lane and I was pulled over for speeding, and impeding traffic.  When a friend who's also a traffic cop asked the issuing officer why the second charge since it didn't make sense, his answer was "she was in my way."  Most people just pay the fines in New Orleans since no one wants to go to the hellhole that is traffic court.  The driver  thought she could play the system and not pay, but got caught.  

Years ago, my cousin went to traffic court to fight a ticket. Cousin was something of a brainiac like Sheldon on Big Bang. Supposedly he showed up with flip charts and proved mathematically that he could not have been going as fast as claimed (this was in the '60's  before radar, so cops made educated guesses when they wrote tickets). Didn't get him out of the ticket, but he was thanked by the judge for the entertainment.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, SRTouch said:

Years ago, my cousin went to traffic court to fight a ticket. Cousin was something of a brainiac like Sheldon on Big Bang. Supposedly he showed up with flip charts and proved mathematically that he could not have been going as fast as claimed (this was in the '60's  before radar, so cops made educated guesses when they wrote tickets). Didn't get him out of the ticket, but he was thanked by the judge for the entertainment.

My college physics professor got out of a ticket back in the 70s much the same way; showed up with diagrams, but the judge didn't wait around - as soon as he said he was a physics prof the judge dismissed the ticket.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Maharincess said:

You would call the police because he has tattoos? 

I'd call the police if he walked in with that attitude and was giving one of the young ladies I work with the menacing side eye, like he was giving to the plaintiff and her witness. The tattoos didn't help.

I'm Mama Bear in my office, and if some guy is being violent with one of the women I work with, I wouldn't hesitate to drop a dime on him. I consider smashing her phone being violent. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

Here you go! 

I feel ya! I think these election results have been the first letdown that most of our special snowflakes in California have ever experienced.

and now, back to Tatface...

IMG_0324.JPG

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Mr. AZC and I were wondering whether he plans to expand the spiderwebs at his temples as his hairline continues to recede.

Hee!  I wondered the same thing! Great photo, but it hardly does justice to said giant spiderwebs.  Doncha 'no those will be some great looking art 20 years from now...

On the afternoon broken glasses case, the audience could NOT wait to applaud JJ's verdict! Special Snowflake Smackdown! (Although def's mom was a little scary.)

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, SRTouch said:

Ah, when that happens to me I just edit it, making it look like I had something clever to say instead of not knowing WTH I'm doing (not that you don't know WTH you're doing?

Oh, I clearly don't know WTH I'm doing when it comes to tech, and like JJ, I'm proud of it!

• Love 2

The car accident cases are my least favorite, because I almost never understand what the heck happened.  The diagrams don't help, because the litigants talk too fast.  Today's case was the worst ever, with defendant saying she was in front of plaintiff.  I'm going "How does that help your case?  What don't I understand here?"

Luckily defendant didn't have insurance (for just that one day, of course) so JJ didn't even really have to figure it out.

The excuse about her policy being rewritten?  When we add or remove a vehicle, it's done over the phone and coverage is immediate. 

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

Hee!  I wondered the same thing! Great photo, but it hardly does justice to said giant spiderwebs.  Doncha 'no those will be some great looking art 20 years from now...

On the afternoon broken glasses case, the audience could NOT wait to applaud JJ's verdict! Special Snowflake Smackdown! (Although def's mom was a little scary.)

I was applauding with them! What a little asshole. His mom not understanding why she wasn't getting reimbursed for her little bully's glasses gave JJ such a nice chance to tell her that her kid is an asshole and was responsible for the whole thing. I loved it!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SandyToes said:

Broken glasses plaintiff kid is really having trouble remembering his story - should've rehearsed it a bit more until it sounded natural.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Jamoche said:

Broken glasses plaintiff kid is really having trouble remembering his story - should've rehearsed it a bit more until it sounded natural.

More than anything else it bothers me that during the hallterview plaintiff says this is the first time she heard the defendant's side of the story. Come on lady, the police are involved and you brought a lawsuit, yet you never called the defendant to find out her son's story. Heck, even going with her own son's story, he started the kerfuffle by throwing wood chips, then escalated things by taking the hat and throwing it in the trash, and he got physical first by pushing the other kid. Really, though, all that could and should have been handled without bringing in cops or filing small claims simply by the two mothers communicating... but then I guess that assumes the mommys have to accept the possibility that their babies are not perfect.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

Luckily defendant didn't have insurance (for just that one day, of course) so JJ didn't even really have to figure it out.

The excuse about her policy being rewritten?  When we add or remove a vehicle, it's done over the phone and coverage is immediate. 

But she has insurance NOW! Not her fault it lapsed the day before the accident. Yeah, my carrier always cancels my policy the day before I receive my new one. Well, they would if I never paid my premiums.  What an obnoxious beast she was, coaching her goofy daughter to lie. Poor thing did try to lie. She just couldn't get her head to work and was unsuccessful.

Glasses snowflake, who is 13 and looks like a 30-year clerk in some obscure mailroom, certainly was a little asshole. He just gently set defendant's hat down on top of the garbage! I have to say I was very impressed with the way both he and def spoke. Their good grammar and lack of peppering their speech with the word "like" surpassed about 98% of adult litigants we see.

I'm surprised Byrd didn't shut down the applause. He did once before, with a "We don't do that here."

• Love 14

Because of this move to Hawaii I had to make at least 5 phone calls to USAA as Nc and Hi don't work together well.  I have a car in both states...  guess what I still had 0 days of lapsed coverage, have policies in two states and bc I had to make an 18 yr old the primary driver of car am paying through the nose... but again I didn't have 5 minutes without coverage:

And why would a witness who knew neither of the people lie? They wouldn't, that woman was wacky.

Edited by califred
Because leaving out words makes it hard to read!
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

But she has insurance NOW! Not her fault it lapsed the day before the accident. Yeah, my carrier always cancels my policy the day before I receive my new one. Well, they would if I never paid my premiums.  

I'm always skeptical when people make those "it just lapsed" claims, but there was a time back in the 80s when I was one of those people. I had just bought a new truck, and switched my State Farm policy from the old car to the new truck. Then I went on leave, and drove from Oklahoma to California and back. When I got back I find a letter canceling my policy, so I'd been driving for ten days and 1400 mile with no insurance. Their reason, some paper pusher somewhere did a half a$$ed check of my driving record, and found my California drivers license was expired. If whoever the idiot was had contacted my agent they would have found that I was Active Duty Army, and my California drivers license was good until I retired or was stationed in California again. (Just checked, and that is still true, though now it looks like they give you something to carry with your license to explain the law - oh, and same holds true for spouse or dependants if they're with the soldier out of state.)

23 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I'm surprised Byrd didn't shut down the applause. He did once before, with a "We don't do that here."

Poor Byrd, today JJ used him as a dummy for the kiddy to push on.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, SRTouch said:

I'm always skeptical when people make those "it just lapsed" claims, but there was a time back in the 80s when I was one of those people. I had just bought a new truck, and switched my State Farm policy from the old car to the new truck. Then I went on leave, and drove from Oklahoma to California and back. When I got back I find a letter canceling my policy, so I'd been driving for ten days and 1400 mile with no insurance. Their reason, some paper pusher somewhere did a half a$$ed check of my driving record, and found my California drivers license was expired. If whoever the idiot was had contacted my agent they would have found that I was Active Duty Army, and my California drivers license was good until I retired or was stationed in California again. (Just checked, and that is still true, though now it looks like they give you something to carry with your license to explain the law - oh, and same holds true for spouse or dependants if they're with the soldier out of state.)

But had there been a claim, I'm pretty sure that you would have been covered as long as the premium was paid.  Although the paperwork wasn't done correctly, the insurance company would still have been liable in spite of the error of their employee.  I've worked in the industry - underwriters (like the one who cancelled your policy) often misinterpret the law and/or policy requirements; the claims department has to honor the law, not the underwriters.

They would have done something called a "reinstatement without lapse" in that circumstance.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

But had there been a claim, I'm pretty sure that you would have been covered as long as the premium was paid.  Although the paperwork wasn't done correctly, the insurance company would still have been liable in spite of the error of their employee.  I've worked in the industry - underwriters (like the one who cancelled your policy) often misinterpret the law and/or policy requirements; the claims department has to honor the law, not the underwriters.

They would have done something called a "reinstatement without lapse" in that circumstance.

You're right, that's what my agent kept saying as I took my business elsewhere.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Intocats said:

Here you go! 

I feel ya! I think these election results have been the first letdown that most of our special snowflakes in California have ever experienced.

and now, back to Tatface...

IMG_0324.JPG

Wow. Just wow.

And don't you just know that I'm reading this while eating lunch.

Why is his forehead so stretched?  Preparing the canvas?

I actually had an incident in real life where I had no insurance.  I had lost my job, had run through my unemployment, had had to move from Southern California to Northern California to live with and sponge off my parents, and had zero income.  I had no money for anything, barely scraping enough to buy gasoline to go looking for work.  THE DAY BEFORE I WAS TO START A NEW JOB, I got into an accident. So my first paycheck went towards paying off the fines for driving uninsured.  Ugh.

• Love 1

Judge Faith has something I have never seen on JJ: the plaintiff in some construction contracting case is suing because the defendant reported what he paid to the IRS and plaintiff had to pay taxes on it. He seems to think it's OK because he paid it to the subcontractor so it's not really his income. JF is all "you do know this is illegal, right?" It bounces right off.

Wow, 99% of the time her cases are boring, and then she gets a doozy.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Jamoche said:

Judge Faith has something I have never seen on JJ: the plaintiff in some construction contracting case is suing because the defendant reported what he paid to the IRS and plaintiff had to pay taxes on it. He seems to think it's OK because he paid it to the subcontractor so it's not really his income. JF is all "you do know this is illegal, right?" It bounces right off.

Wow, 99% of the time her cases are boring, and then she gets a doozy.

Didn't see Judge Faith, but thanks for the comment. For quite awhile now I see Hot Bench when Judge Faith is scheduled. When I saw you post I checked, Hot Bench is now scheduled in the correct time slot, but they have the same epidode scheduled back to back. Hmmm, I just told my DVR to record both half hour slots - and I bet I get two different episodes.

We had an exboyfriend being sued for damaging plaintiff girlfriend's car.  The only thing interesting about the case, if you are easily amused like me, was that it was the Wood Johnson case.

Edited by NYCFree
  • Love 8

Missed both afternoon cases today.  Stopped by bank to have spousal unit update signature card on safe deposit box.  Sweet young thing (and new hire) spent TWO HOURS horsing around with when was it opened originally, how many keys, blah blah blah new forms, revised forms, until someone popped in and said, "Oh, here.  He just needs to sign on this page here."  Should have been two minutes.  That's what we expected.  Snarl/growl.

Hope today's cases were boring.  Dog bites?  Loaned/not loaned bail money? Wrongful eviction?  Hope so.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

Hope today's cases were boring.  Dog bites?  Loaned/not loaned bail money? Wrongful eviction?  Hope so.

They were.  Dog bite:  My dog wouldn't have bitten you if you hadn't asked me to open the door!  Wrongful eviction: Guy never moved in because he never signed the lease or paid rent, so no eviction.  I don't remember a loan, but I'm old.  Maybe that was the case where the defendant promised to pay for damage he did to plaintiff's car when he kicked it.  That was slightly amusing because plaintiff couldn't remember some of the details.

The one interesting case was the plaintiff suing defendant store owner because store owner posted a photo of plaintiff and identified him as a shoplifter.  Plaintiff was a shoplifter -- he underpaid for a cigar that he thought was over-priced.  JJ kicked his ass out.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

The one interesting case was the plaintiff suing defendant store owner because store owner posted a photo of plaintiff and identified him as a shoplifter.  Plaintiff was a shoplifter -- he underpaid for a cigar that he thought was over-priced.  JJ kicked his ass out.

And now because he wanted his minute of fame, the whole world knows he is a shop lifter.

• Love 6

Real winners in the renter case, but at least they were presentable and I didn't need captions to figure out what they were saying (sometimes even captions don't help). One of those cases where JJ tells the litigants something over and over, but they just don't hear it. JJ asks for a copy of the lease. Uh, nobody has a copy, but defendant offers up a lease signed by someone else. JJ tells her she doesn't have a lease unless she has one signed by the plaintiff, so no lease, no counterclaim. Plaintiff tries to convince JJ that defendant breached because she never gave him a key. To bolster that claim, he offers several pages of texts. Right off the bat JJ zeros in on a text where he asks what he needs to do before he gets a key. The answering text, sign the lease, sign the roommate agreement, pay $275 first month rent, pay $200 security. Well, he paid security, and tries to convince us he shouldn't pay rent until he gets a key... hmmm don't think any landlord ever gave me the key so I could move in before I paid rent and signed the lease. But your honor, he tried repeatedly to get with defendant to sign the lease - uh, no, here's another text (in the stack that HE PROVIDED) where she's trying to get ahold of him and he's not answering. Then he tries to claim she discriminated against him because he's a Freemason. Is that even a thing? I've heard people accuse Masons of driscrimination, but never that Masons were being discriminated against. Anyway, looked to me like defendant was going to get to keep the security deposit. JJ even explained to plaintiff that she could get to keep it because she lost the opportunity to rent to someone else while holding the room for him. At the last minute, defendant blows her case when she says she never tried to rent the room, instead she moved out herself. Quick reversal, JJ says she can't keep the money. Defendant tries to bring up the countersuit suit again, is told - again - no lease no countersuit. But what about the harrassment trying to get back the security - didn't have a right to keep it, should have just given it back.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Glasses snowflake, who is 13 and looks like a 30-year clerk in some obscure mailroom

Yet another traveler through the Judge Judy Age Acceleration Machine™. I wonder if they hide it behind the door where Byrd stands? 

Shallow note! I am not loving the shade of lipstick JJ is wearing this season. It's not flattering.  

16 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Shallow note! I am not loving the shade of lipstick JJ is wearing this season. It's not flattering.  

On another shallow note -- the side view of her face and neck as JJ sits down -- too many wrinkles showing.  They should film her from the front.  And she should thank Byrd more often when he hands her the case files.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

On another shallow note -- the side view of her face and neck as JJ sits down -- too many wrinkles showing. 

I've noticed that as well. And it's not like she hasn't had a bunch of plastic surgery -- why not get that taken care of, too? She does need to lay off getting her eyes done though. They're starting to look beady and hollowed out. 

ETA:

Then he tries to claim she discriminated against him because he's a Freemason. Is that even a thing?

Just watched this one. I could get if she was all freaked out if he were a Scientologist, but a Freemason? Aren't people just Freemasons these days only so they can take advantage of their local after hours clubs? 

Edited by Guest
4 hours ago, NYCFree said:

We had an exboyfriend being sued for damaging plaintiff girlfriend's car.  The only thing interesting about the case, if you are easily amused like me, was that it was the Wood Johnson case.

I know someone who refused to hyphenate, or even move her maiden name into the middle name slot, when she got married, as it would have become Dickson Wood. As a Johnson, we had a list of names we deemed unusable should we have sons (we didn't) - Peter, William, Richard, etc. Said Mr. Fourth: "We might as well just name him Penis Penis."

Everyone's pretty much covered today's cases, but I just wanted to point out that the two guys with the fire pit might win the Most Reasonable Tenants award this year/lifetime. Sure, the landlord claims they were slobs, but she was probably the type who thinks she doesn't have to do anything before re-renting the place and/or the security deposit is for her to get all brand new stuff without having to pay any of her own money.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

That sounds awesome!  Something completely different!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

On another shallow note -- the side view of her face and neck as JJ sits down -- too many wrinkles showing.  They should film her from the front.  And she should thank Byrd more often when he hands her the case files.

I agree with GiantMisfit--JJ seems to have had some work done around her eyes, because when she looks in a certain direction, the right eye goes a little wonky. 

Did anyone see the case of the woman suing her ex for damage he caused by kicking the car?  Let's see, they were going out to dinner--no, they were on the way to or back from the casino.  Plaintiff looked as if she had slept in her clothes for several days. They just happened to be driving by her male friend's home and she pulled into his driveway for help. Did anyone catch what the argument was about?

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Ilovecomputers said:

Did anyone see the case of the woman suing her ex for damage he caused by kicking the car?  Let's see, they were going out to dinner--no, they were on the way to or back from the casino.  Plaintiff looked as if she had slept in her clothes for several days. They just happened to be driving by her male friend's home and she pulled into his driveway for help. Did anyone catch what the argument was about?

Ah, a real prince! He offered to "help" fix her car because he's just so darn nice. IIRC, girly had no idea why they were fighting, and dude claimed it was over her snooping in his phone and finding some other girl called him. Yet another "bad boy" who has multiple girls chasing him - or at least that's his story. Poor plaintiff should be forgiven for not remembering the details, after all it's been a year. She had to wait to sue until he got out of jail for parole violations... and no telling how many brain cells she's killed drinking (and driving) since the incident.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, speac said:

And now because he wanted his minute of fame, the whole world knows he is a shop lifter.

A shop lifter of a 1$ cigar at the dollar store. Not exactly enough to give him a John Dillenger rep. That picture the defendant had surely spoke a thousand words.  

I must say, the cases on The People's Court have been much more interesting lately than most on JJ. Her staff needs a wakeup call and stop getting so many dreary, repetitive boyfriend kicked my car/broke my phone/"stupid girl" roommates owe each other money and on and on.

2 hours ago, SRTouch said:

JJ asks for a copy of the lease. Uh, nobody has a copy, but defendant offers up a lease signed by someone else.

Hilarious. " I don't think I should have to provide the signed lease for which I'm being sued, but I don't mind providing one someone else signed. "

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, augmentedfourth said:

I know someone who refused to hyphenate, or even move her maiden name into the middle name slot, when she got married, as it would have become Dickson Wood. As a Johnson, we had a list of names we deemed unusable should we have sons (we didn't) - Peter, William, Richard, etc. Said Mr. Fourth: "We might as well just name him Penis Penis."

Everyone's pretty much covered today's cases, but I just wanted to point out that the two guys with the fire pit might win the Most Reasonable Tenants award this year/lifetime. Sure, the landlord claims they were slobs, but she was probably the type who thinks she doesn't have to do anything before re-renting the place and/or the security deposit is for her to get all brand new stuff without having to pay any of her own money.

Ha ha! As a fan of Downton Abbey on PBS, I got a kick out of the very posh voiceover announcing, "...sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation". I would think, "bummer that his name isn't Richard!"

I guess JJ's litigants are more my speed!

A JJ threefer today! That landlady was a piece of work. I feel for those guys. And the the owner of the Australian shepherd...oh, my! People like her shouldn't have dogs.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Ilovecomputers said:

I agree with GiantMisfit--JJ seems to have had some work done around her eyes, because when she looks in a certain direction, the right eye goes a little wonky. 

Defendant said plaintiff was pissed because he got a call from a woman. When plaintiff couldn't figure out whether they were going to the casino, on their way home from the casino, had eaten dinner, hadn't had dinner yet, had some drinks, hadn't had drinks yet, I was sure JJ would toss her ass out. I was shocked that she awarded her over 4k for the damage to her car. Those must have been some serious kicks!

The well mannered tenants were great! They took pics during the walk through but the landlord didn't. Smart guys. Can't believe the landlord wanted to keep over $1700 because the tenants made a fire pit. I'm giving my tenants their 90 day notice to move on the 1st. Can't wait to get them out of there! They've dropped the ball taking care of the place and it has several of their son's broken down vehicles cluttering up the property. I'm done being nice and want them gone. Once we've cleaned everything up, we'll be able to get $500 more a month than they're paying :)

• Love 8