Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

The Cliff Clavin of the neighborhood. 

Every sub-division has one.

I love my father and he's very knowledgeable in certain areas, but...yeah, this is probably him. As my mother and I say, there's always a reason and an explanation for everything. My personal breaking point was when he tried to mansplain the diaper genie to me shortly after my twins came home from the hospital after the hinge had gotten stuck. My mother's current favorite was when she complained that her dishes were always cold due to the cabinets being on the outside wall, and my father tried to claim that most kitchens had their cabinets on outside walls. She refused to let that one go and compiled a list for him of everyone they knew whose kitchen cabinets were not on outside walls (and didn't have to suffer cold dishes). #1 on the list - me/my house. Oops.

Anyway, carry on.

• Love 6

Nick Nolte, fisty-handed and dry drunk.

Every lunch hour I try to explore new horizons in areas unbeknownst to me. 

Today I succeeded.

I don't understand why a case about a shooting isn't tried in criminal court. Or did I miss the mention of a criminal trial in addition to this civil "trial?" Ariel needs to get her head on straight and get away from that jailbird. How many clues does she need? Christopher shoots off guns near people's homes, and he ends up shooting a neighbor! Then, a sliding glass door was shattered by something Prince Charming did that was so inappropriate that Ariel felt it necessary to tell JJ she didn't know how it happened. A giant door -actually two doors - in the house. Christopher blatantly lies to the police, while his friend reveals the truth. Red flags. A flashing sign. Ariel, you need to leave, hon. It's a shame that your parent is apathetic about you living with a jackass, but you need to apply for some scholarships and grants, go to college, and keep it moving. BTW - Blanca Martinez had nice hair color, and I liked her glasses.

I hated those two men in the second case. They think dogs magically have great manners? No, morons! Then when the dog acts like an animal who is scared and locked in an unknown room, they're like F this, you're off to the pound. I really wanted JJ to say to them, "Don't get any more animals" at the close of the case.

"Conned me into buying a car, conned me into buying my own diamond..." I wish some of these women would stop with the victim act,identify their own actions, and take some responsibility for their willingness to play along with men (i.e., desperation). If some guy attempted to get me to pay for his car, or if he had the nerve to ask me to buy the piece (or part of a piece) of jewelry he wants to "give" to me, I'd tell him to get lost. 

In the second episode's second case, that defendant was so unlikeable. Her stankface to Mr. Oglesby and to life in general wouldn't quit. I appreciated Mr. O's effort to show his good driving record. We all make mistakes, even those with the best records -- but I liked that he came to the court prepared with anything that might help his case.

I'm glad the reruns are over!

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, CoolWhipLite said:

I hated those two men in the second case. They think dogs magically have great manners? No, morons! Then when the dog acts like an animal who is scared and locked in an unknown room, they're like F this, you're off to the pound. I really wanted JJ to say to them, "Don't get any more animals" at the close of the case.

Thanks for the heads up! Gonna skip this one completely. I've had it with the disgusting animal cases.

JJ: So you thought your check had been deposited to her account and she withdrew that amount and gave it to you.

Def: Yes

JJ: But there was a mistake and it hadn't been.

JJ: So you owe her the money.

Def: I don't think so.

This attitude shows up all the time on court shows. Money is not magic stuff! If you come into possession of money by accident, if your check bounces after your friend cashed it for you, it doesn't matter what you did with it, you owe it! Isn't this something you should've grasped by the time you were trusted with your own lunch money? First or second grade, tops?

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Jamoche said:

JJ: So you thought your check had been deposited to her account and she withdrew that amount and gave it to you.

JJ: But there was a mistake and it hadn't been.

JJ: So you owe her the money.

Def: I don't think so.

This attitude shows up all the time on court shows. Money is not magic stuff! If you come into possession of money by accident, if your check bounces after your friend cashed it for you, it doesn't matter what you did with it, you owe it! Isn't this something you should've grasped by the time you were trusted with your own lunch money? First or second grade, tops?

And don't forget the ever loving idea that if someone asks, or attempts to get said money back from the person it can be construed as harassment and thus voids the deal completely.  In extreme cases (that is, if the person who loaned the money pays a visit to deadbeats place of employment) the put-upon deadbeat feels it is his/her constitutional right to sue for pain and suffering on behalf of all the other put-upon deadbeats in the world. 

And as JJ so eloquently puts it "I'm the one who's experiencing pain and suffering".

Her and the faithful of this board.

Edited by PsychoKlown

Just catching up....

Hey now!  Cliff Clavin is a nice guy.  A know-it-all but loveable.  I would hang out with him in Cheers anytime. Actually now that I think about it I have a brain that retains all kinds of useless factoids (much to my hubby's annoyance sometimes...just don't ask me to follow anything mathematical). That guy (tree cutting case) was a asswipe, douchy, puffing-himself-up badass wannabe.  Met a few in my lifetime.  We have longtime friends with a brother like him.  If we know he's going to be at a party/dinner we always "have other plans".

DoctorK is right about one being in every bar.  I've been singing with blues bands more years than I care to admit and every town bar has it's resident yahoo.

I am soooo tired of dog cases.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CoolWhipLite said:

In the second episode's second case, that defendant was so unlikeable. Her stankface to Mr. Oglesby and to life in general wouldn't quit. I appreciated Mr. O's effort to show his good driving record. We all make mistakes, even those with the best records -- but I liked that he came to the court prepared with anything that might help his case.

Defendant rehearsed her presentation prior to the show, don't you think?  She was so precise.  No "ah's" or "um's".

I couldn't make heads or tails of those accident diagrams.  It seemed that plaintiff's damage was on the passenger side, the right side, yet the diagram showed that defendant was in the lane to his left.  And the letter from the insurance company talked about both cars being "left of center". 

I think she thought JJ would love her, because she was so well-spoken.  Nope.  She lost credibility when she wanted to argue that plaintiff purposely hit her car.

Laughed out loud at the defendant in the dog case.  "The chihuahua" (sp?) could have done it!  How do we know that a dog did it?"  I'd like to know who had his other six dogs, if he was a truck driver and needed someone to care for the new dog.   

• Love 5

Not sure how the dog caused $2400 in damages. We heard, and saw pictures, of damages to 2 blinds and the bathroom door and frame. When I paused on the estimate I see $500 for new tile, complete with removing and reinstalling the toilet. Huh, what could the dog do that required tile replacement? 2 gallons of paint? New hardware for the door? $300 for the blinds? Over $1300 in labor? I think JJ was just pissed at defendant and his whole attitude and made him pay to remodel the bathroom. I figure $200-300 would have been more than fair.

Oh, not that I mind too much, both these idiots were way to concerned with themselves and appearances to care for the puppy sent to the shelter. 

My first thought was 'Oh, no, another joker driving a junker wanting money'. Turns out both sides had insurance, and everybody had already paid to get their car fixed. As the story developed I started to feel for the dude with the old BMW. Guy bought the car new in the 90's, took care of it all these years, and young whippersnapper clips him changing lanes. Her story made zero sense, and she intimidated that he might have cut her off and hit her on purpose. Sure, guy's been babying this car for 20 years, perfect driving record, then decides to cut off this girl's SUV and wreck it on purpose... right!

• Love 7

Thanks for the heads up! Gonna skip this one completely. I've had it with the disgusting animal cases.

Thanks. Duly skipped.

"Conned me into buying a car, conned me into buying my own diamond..."

If my husband had tossed me a cheap ring setting then told me (even if not in so many words), "You better find a real diamond to put in there, because I'm giving you a cubic zirconia,"  I might be less than impressed - and UNconned -  but each to his own. We've seen worse. There are so many desperate women who bought their own rings on credit.

The car accident: I'm surprised JJ even looked at plaintiff's impeccable driving record. My record is impeccable too, but that doesn't mean I can never EVER make a mistake, misjudge distance or be distracted and clip another car. I have no idea who was at fault.

BB gun shooting. UGH.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

Defendant rehearsed her presentation prior to the show, don't you think?  She was so precise.  No "ah's" or "um's".

I couldn't make heads or tails of those accident diagrams.  It seemed that plaintiff's damage was on the passenger side, the right side, yet the diagram showed that defendant was in the lane to his left.  And the letter from the insurance company talked about both cars being "left of center". 

I think she thought JJ would love her, because she was so well-spoken.  Nope.  She lost credibility when she wanted to argue that plaintiff purposely hit her car.

At the beginning, I thought there might have been an element of truth to the defendant's story, especially since she presented herself better than most of the 21-year-olds that have appeared on this show. I'm no physicist, Cliff Clavin, or Mr. Morehead, but it seemed plausible to me that the plaintiff could have been trying to merge into the lane the defendant was in, misjudged the distance, and clipped the front of her car with the back passenger side of his car. But as soon as she started in with him intentionally hitting her because he was angry...yeeeeeeeah, nooooo.

• Love 5

The woman who was suing her ex who made her buy her own engagement ring looked like Barbra Streisand to me. I kept expecting her to burst into song with Somewhere. Very distracting. Why/how did the ex have a tax refund check that belonged to her if they were no longer living together? I might have misunderstood that part.

Skipped most of the dog case, because I'm burned out on idiots who shouldn't be allowed near a cactus, much less a living, breathing animal, but I must say that that dude's suit was very snazzy. He was probably planning to go to the club after the verdict.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

The woman who was suing her ex who made her buy her own engagement ring looked like Barbra Streisand to me. I kept expecting her to burst into song with Somewhere. Very distracting. Why/how did the ex have a tax refund check that belonged to her if they were no longer living together? I might have misunderstood that part.

It wasn't a tax refund -- it was a rebate on some turf.  He worked for a turf company, claimed to have put $8,000 into turf for his fiance's place, and said he was entitled to the rebate.

JJ shouldn't have given him anything.  If he couldn't afford to pay his share of the mortgage/utilities, where did he come up with $8K for turf?  I totally believed defendant's allegation that he and his boss could have faked all that paperwork.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

It wasn't a tax refund -- it was a rebate on some turf.  He worked for a turf company, claimed to have put $8,000 into turf for his fiance's place, and said he was entitled to the rebate.

JJ shouldn't have given him anything.  If he couldn't afford to pay his share of the mortgage/utilities, where did he come up with $8K for turf?  I totally believed defendant's allegation that he and his boss could have faked all that paperwork.

Ah! Thanks for the clarification, @AuntiePam. I didn't realize turf cost so much money.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

If he couldn't afford to pay his share of the mortgage/utilities, where did he come up with $8K for turf?  I totally believed defendant's allegation that he and his boss could have faked all that paperwork.

Aaaaand . . . if he couldn't afford a real diamond for her engagement ring and couldn't afford to pay for his own Hyundai, or whatever low-budget car she had to buy for him, how then did he turn around and buy himself a Porsche right after they broke up?  I agree about believing her that he faked the turf bills. 

Usually I don't much like it when people get in some cheap shot in the hallterview, but her crack about all fat, old, bald men wanting Porsches seemed about right in this case.  She should've seen that sooner, though.

• Love 5

but her crack about all fat, old, bald men wanting Porsches seemed about right in this case. 

True, but she wanted him, all fat, bald and old, enough to accept his cheesy engagement ring. I love how so many women here rip apart men with whom they cohabited, bailed out of jail, had kids and showered with money and gifts, after the great love affair ends. If they were such horrendous tyrants, bums, losers, and abusers (and they usually are)what does it say about these women who stayed with these creeps for 5 (or 7 or 15) years?

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

True, but she wanted him, all fat, bald and old, enough to accept his cheesy engagement ring. I love how so many women here rip apart men with whom they cohabited, bailed out of jail, had kids and showered with money and gifts, after the great love affair ends. If they were such horrendous tyrants, bums, losers, and abusers (and they usually are)what does it say about these women who stayed with these creeps for 5 (or 7 or 15) years?

I agree with all of this.  That's what I meant by saying she should've seen it sooner.  He was the same fat, old, bald scammer before their relationship went south.  I don't get the desperation we see so often.  Some of these women must really hate their own company.  I would've been gone by "Here's the setting.  Put your own stone in it."  If not long before.  I mean, seriously?

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

As I understand, it's a water saving program to encourage Californian's to replace natural grass with artifical. You get so much for each foot of natural grass you replace. Problem with today's case, last I heard there was a max of $2000 for private homes, and these folks are fighting over a 4 grand rebate. Either the program has changed, I heard wrong, or some other agency is adding to the California State program.

Here I go climbing onto my little soap box. California has been wasting water since the gold rush, using water it will take decades (or longer) to replace. When I was in grade school in California back in the 60's we were taught about the marvels of the Department of Water Resources, bringing water from the north down to southern California. Later on they built canals east and brought water from the Colorado River to San Diego. For decades, long before the drought, water from lakes and aquifers have been being depleted so the people of Southern California can have swimming pools and green grass. The biggest use of water in California today remains landscaping. Actually, it goes all the way back to the 1800's when they started diverting water from the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi, the now dry Tulare Lake. Then we have the Owens Valley Lake, which was a substantial body of water until 1913 when LA  bought up the water rights. It's now a dry lake and one of the biggest sources of dust (including various carcinogens) pollution in the US.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

In fact, I'd give seventy-thirty odds that this isn't Not!Barbra Streisand's first hustlah.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

What really appalled me about that guy was that he gave her the ring (value 200 bucks) with a CZ in it, and THEN tried in court to recover the ring with HER diamond in it!  GAH!

I know! I had to make sure I heard that correctly, and I'm surprised JJ didn't make a bigger deal out of it. The chutzpah! :D

• Love 3

In the second episode's second case, that defendant was so unlikeable. Her stankface to Mr. Oglesby and to life in general wouldn't quit

She looked like the Lawyer for the Lollipop Guild. 

I couldn't deal with the guy ("AstroTurf Salesman") who was suing for the return of his $200 engagement ring seating. Hey, King Midas! You had enough money for a Porsche, didja really have to buy the ring at the Five Below? Glad JJ told him to get lost. 

It also made me crazy he kept calling his car a "Hon-day." 

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, SRTouch said:

Here I go climbing onto my little soap box. California has been wasting water since the gold rush, using water it will take decades (or longer) to replace. When I was in grade school in California back in the 60's we were taught about the marvels of the Department of Water Resources, bringing water from the north down to southern California. Later on they built canals east and brought water from the Colorado River to San Diego. For decades, long before the drought, water from lakes and aquifers have been being depleted so the people of Southern California can have swimming pools and green grass. The biggest use of water in California today remains landscaping. Actually, it goes all the way back to the 1800's when they started diverting water from the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi, the now dry Tulare Lake. Then we have the Owens Valley Lake, which was a substantial body of water until 1913 when LA  bought up the water rights. It's now a dry lake and one of the biggest sources of dust (including various carcinogens) pollution in the US.

Let me climb up there with you.  We should all be worried about water.  Here in the Midwest, we're depleting aquifers to support the livestock industry.  It takes 1800 gallons of water to produce one pound of beef.  Rivers and streams are being polluted, and so is the air.  There are more pigs in Iowa than people, and one confinement facility produces as much fecal matter as a city with a population of 30,000. 

At least California is doing something about it, with the astroturf rebates.  In Iowa, big agriculture has all the power.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Brattinella said:

What really appalled me about that guy was that he gave her the ring (value 200 bucks) with a CZ in it, and THEN tried in court to recover the ring with HER diamond in it!  GAH!

That alone should have caused the Loser Alarm to activate.

Car case.....I think they were merging into the center lane at the same time. Also this happened in the DC suburbs of Virginia. There's something wrong with this place because drivers are really, really, awful here.

• Love 3

Ugh.  That couple fighting over the guitar gave me the creeps and made me feel dirty.  The man (Illya) looked seriously unhealthy and had a weird head/body ratio and missing front teef.  The female (Kylee Cupp) had a classy neck tattoo and goth sneer.  Her dad looked like a old roadie for the Grateful Dead.  

Their kid is in for a great life //sarcasm//

• Love 12

The litigants in the second case are definitely keeping some Special Ed teachers and therapeutic service providers in business. Although job security for teachers and therapists is a good thing, I'd rather if morons like the litigants didn't reproduce. And here's a warning - if you have a weak stomach, you won't want to look at the defendant's mouth. I was pleased to hear them mention a bath for their child in  part of the testimony, because these two looked unkempt, to say the least. And good grief -- did the defendant actually use the phrase, "I grit my teeth" in the hallterview?  Thanks, JJ editors, for making sure that snarky gem was included!

Second episode with the stolen rebate card: All jokes aside, this case bummed me out a bit because the defendant obviously got his cognitively disabled cousin involved in his own dirty misdeeds. The cousin/witness...bless his heart. He should have relatives who protect him, but instead, he has a stupid cousin who takes him for a spending spree on a stolen card. I hope the defendant didn't retaliate against him after the case. I think he was just trying to process everything that was going on while trying to remember the story his cousin/defendant told him to tell.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, CoolWhipLite said:

Second episode with the stolen rebate card: All jokes aside, this case bummed me out a bit because the defendant obviously got his cognitively disabled cousin involved in his own dirty misdeeds. The cousin/witness...bless his heart. He should have relatives who protect him, but instead, he has a stupid cousin who takes him for a spending spree on a stolen card. I hope the defendant didn't retaliate against him after the case. I think he was just trying to process everything that was going on while trying to remember the story his cousin/defendant told him to tell.

I agree; poor guy!  Doing his best in court for his lyin' cousin.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, CoolWhipLite said:

And good grief -- did the defendant actually use the phrase, "I grit my teeth" in the hallterview?  Thanks, JJ editors, for making sure that snarky gem was included!

Yes, he did.  Illya, gritting your teeth is probably what ruined them.  I couldn't figure out if he had an accent or a speech defect, or if the problem was the missing teeth.  The sloped shoulder -- birth defect?  Lack of calcium during gestation? 

Kylee was low-rent but kinda cute -- what attracted her to him?  You know she took that $20, picked up a six-pack of Bud and a pack of Marlboros and headed to mom's house. 

I felt bad for her dad.  "I washed my hair for this?" 

• Love 7

My favorite today was the scorecard case. I'm calling it that because I would need to write it all down to figure out who was who, but decided I didn't care that much. Plaintiff and her husband get kicked out of parents house (she's quick to point out her parents didn't kick her out, her father did). Her sister's ex bf, and father of her nephew, and his current gf were also looking for a new place. Perfect, they all decide to get a place and split the rent. More confusion because first month is pro-rated, second month has a discount, can't figure out who paid what because defendant pays cash. Then there's some confusing deal where she pays a grand for his car repairs ... cops came because of defendant fighting with current gf when he's already on probation ... really I gave up trying to figure out the case.

Only reason I'm commenting is her description of when they had the agrument and she kicked him out. She tells us, "He was right up in my face... like I could have literally stuck my tongue out and licked him! That's how bad it was." Ok, never heard that before, and don't really need the visual, but it IS descriptive.

Edited by SRTouch
Wording changed
  • Love 7

The man (Illya) looked seriously unhealthy and had a weird head/body ratio and missing front teef.  The female (Kylee Cupp) had a classy neck tattoo and goth sneer.

Good lord. Ms. Cupp though he was a good sperm donor, I guess and wanted to jump into bed with him and I just.. I just can't even. Oh, god.

The litigants in the second case are definitely keeping some Special Ed teachers and therapeutic service providers in business.

All three of the "This is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl" yahoos were such slow thinkers I'm surprised any of them could grasp the concept of these rebate cards.

She tells us, "He was right up in my face... like I could have literally stuck my tongue out and licked him! That's how bad it was."

Ewww! I have never, ever heard that as a description to indicate how close a person was standing to you. Weird, creepy and bizarre, like all the litigants today.

Bwahahaha! Yeah, it was looking all kinda nice and fluffy, wasn't it?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Yes, he did.  Illya, gritting your teeth is probably what ruined them.  I couldn't figure out if he had an accent or a speech defect, or if the problem was the missing teeth.  The sloped shoulder -- birth defect?  Lack of calcium during gestation? 

Kylee was low-rent but kinda cute -- what attracted her to him?  You know she took that $20, picked up a six-pack of Bud and a pack of Marlboros and headed to mom's house. 

Illya looked syndromic, and his dental situation didn't do him any favors. But, even if he had teeth, he still would have had that speech issue. He didn't have correct tongue placement for Rs, and his facial muscles didn't seem to cooperate with some of the other speech sounds. I, too, wondered what Kylie's deal was. You're right -- one thing's for sure: Illya wasn't going to see that 20 bucks! And her dad not only washed his hair, he put on a bowtie!  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

This is eerily similar to the EXACT words that were going through my head as I watched this case.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

All three of the "This is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl" yahoos were such slow thinkers I'm surprised any of them could grasp the concept of these rebate cards.

Most if not all of the people on today's show seemed like mouthbreathers. I felt bad for thinking it, but imagine how dumb Illya and Kylee's kid probably is.

• Love 7

how then did he turn around and buy himself a Porsche right after they broke up? 

Silly rabbit - he probably bought a 25 year old Hoopty Porsche like a number of litigants on court shows buy - you know, they gotta have a Lexus/Mercedes but can only afford one with 250,000 miles on it that only drives in two forward gears and reverse, has brand spanking Rent-A-Rims but needs an oil pump/transmission/electric work. 

Illya made me Ill - y'all. I've known strange looking guys that ooze charm and manage to pick up tons of women, but all I kept thinking was "ewww, somebody procreated with this dude". 

• Love 7

And her dad not only washed his hair, he put on a bowtie!  

He did and it was fantastic -- like he was ready for the 1976 prom to break out during a commercial! Loved the bow tie -- and the shirt fresh out of its plastic wrapping, too. (Do people not realize they actually have to iron their new shirts first before wearing them??)

Ah, Ilya. He definitely had some punk/nerd look going on. Looked a bit Gollum-esque. His Instagram account is locked down (BOO!) but there's some old MySpace photo of him still floating around the Internets where he has all his teeth so the loss must have been somewhat recent.

I'll add that he seemed like an otherwise decent fellow and actually copped to his own stupidity. (Is that a JJ first?)  

In the scorecard case SRTouch mentioned, I couldn't keep up with those crazy people and had to tune it out -- until the hallterview when the Plaintiff talked about how she was "conversating" with the Defendant. I just shook my head and was grateful she hadn't yet breeded. Keep hope alive she keeps it that way.

Edited by Guest
Spell check replaced 'conversating' with 'conversation' Hm. Wonder why
2 hours ago, CoolWhipLite said:

Illya looked syndromic, and his dental situation didn't do him any favors. But, even if he had teeth, he still would have had that speech issue. He didn't have correct tongue placement for Rs, and his facial muscles didn't seem to cooperate with some of the other speech sounds. I, too, wondered what Kylie's deal was. You're right -- one thing's for sure: Illya wasn't going to see that 20 bucks! And her dad not only washed his hair, he put on a bowtie!  

I wondered how these two misfits even got hooked up in the first place...then answered my own question: Probably meth. ?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

He did and it was fantastic -- like he was ready for the 1976 prom to break out during a commercial! Loved the bow tie -- and the shirt fresh out of its plastic wrapping, too. (Do people not realize they actually have to iron their new shirts first before wearing them??)

The lack of ironing on this show really grates on my nerves. They can't say they didn't have an iron -- every hotel room has one! As my grandmother used to say, "They have no home training."

• Love 6

I'm getting old shows where the DVR is claiming new. The one on just now was an aging Barbie doll suing her ex for a loan. She kept talking over JJ, then stormed off -the wrong way, of course, slamming the door. The case before was a self-entitled boot who broke into someone's (she didn't know) house to get their car keys after they parked behind her car in their own driveway. Both classics!

• Love 3

Katt, this is one of my most favoritests episodes! I wonder what's up with the Curl Doctor these days. I hope the police really did get hold of her, but I doubt it.  And where did Malibu Barbie go?!  Much speculation about it last time she made an appearance.  I hit the record button. This episode really was, "All that and a bag of chips."  Ha!  I crack myself up.

And my DVR does the same - has since last year. Makes it hard to record new episodes!

• Love 4

I think the "fresh out of the wrapper" lines on the shirts is because they ARE fresh out of the wrapper!  I imagine the wardrobe dept on this show has a bin full of men's shirts to hand out to these litigants.  I can hear the PA, after laying eyes on some of these people, "Oh God...here's the Kohl's/Target card.  Run up the road and get these losers a shirt with a collar and some sleeves for chrissake."  Then again, if they do that for the males on this show, they are desperately in need of some back up outfits for many of the females.  I could live happily ever after if I never have to see another titty-tat or neck tat again.

• Love 10

Sadly, the AC/DC reference was lost on me, so I had to look it up.  The original post reminded me of an old nursery song, that included the phrase, 'Knick, knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone" and the tat mentions hit me with that same cadence. 

I'm just old...... (but I've got a chocolate pound cake in the oven to go with my Judge Judy wine! So there!)

Show?!  New Episodes continue!  Whoopee! 

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 10