Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

And to think they have 3 small children one of which is a new baby… 

I noticed Auj gave Jer an excuse by saying that he’s been working on their new vacation home

what I couldn’t help but wonder is…. Why tear a bathroom apart when you already have your hands full renovating another home?

E756B321-6BCE-40EE-B076-96842C8F075F.jpeg

Did they buy their "dream home" they were looking for? Is this it? AND they have a vacation home too? Well if they won't say it, I will: Thanks Matt!

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Did they buy their "dream home" they were looking for? Is this it?

They bought the house they are living in now, and doing the master bathroom renovation in, in 2017. No dream home yet.

• Useful 1
26 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Did they buy their "dream home" they were looking for? Is this it? AND they have a vacation home too? Well if they won't say it, I will: Thanks Matt!

They haven't been on the show in five years. Their money comes in from Audrey's MLM business. Matt is not owed thanks for them being able to afford a vacation home at this point, in my opinion, because Matt is not financially supporting them and hasn't been for some time. 

Its lovely that Matt and Amy provided Jeremy with an upper middle class childhood and got him opportunities that poorer people don't get. But Jeremy's been off his parental teats for a while now. Its a parent's job to raise their children - demanding thanks and acting as though the adult child needs to cede all their success to the parent is a bit demanding, even for Matt and he's certainly never suggested he's owed credit for Jer and Auj's success. Unless there's reason to think Matt's paying their mortgage along with his own mortgage, the only person Jeremy needs to thank is Audrey, who is doing all the work, imo. 

• Love 4

There’s no way on earth Auj would be at the level she’s at in her MLM pyramid scheme selling oils without the fame from the show, it’s the same thing with the SisterWives gang who sell Lularoe clothing and Plexus… people who started at the same time without the fame from a tv show in general have not had that type of success and some have lost everything including their homes.

like it or not the fame from LPBW was a huge kickstart up the ladder for Auj that the average person doesn’t have

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Honestly the bit of positive things I will say about Audrey is that I don't believe her MLM success currently has anything to do with LPBW. She is that sort of competative person that MLMs are designed for. Plenty of reality show whores jump on the MLM train but how many are as successful as Audrey? To maintain at that level does take a lot of work.

I'd also point out that the essential oil arena is more of a wealthy person's thing and like it or not, and "Thanks Matt!" all you want, Audrey's dad and mom were buying and selling the Roloffs and still are. Audrey's social circle is certainly higher, which means she's getting a better footing in an MLM simply because she's got access to a social circle that can afford to drop some coin on essential oils. Her marketing has always been about her Christian background and farmer granola girl lifestyle with Jeremy. The show is downplayed and often not referenced for lengthy periods of time. 

If they were only making money due to the show, they would have stayed on the show to encourage the fanbase. They didn't need to. 

• Love 8

Audrey owes most of her success to Matt Roloff and LPBW.  Nobody heard of Audrey or her family until she came out of the shadows as Jeremy's girlfriend then bride and a star was born.

No money can buy the being on a reality show that's been running for a long, long time.

Jeremy might be a big dufus  but he's a big dufus  with money.

Audrey loves living the dream of entrepreneurs.  She basks  in the glow but she rose into recognition when she married a Roloff and had her wedding featured on the farm for the show!

Priceless!

• Love 7

Disagree. Audrey actually has a pretty noticeable strong work ethic. Please don't equate fame with wealth. No one had heard of Audrey's dad but regardless of his association with LPBW he was wealthy and well known and yeah making more money than Matt Roloff.

Her various siblings are doing well for themselves as is Audrey herself. I don't like the MLM oil business but she's been top of the heap for a while and that's not all due to her tight fitting shorts worn on a reality show where she hasn't been seen or mentioned in five years. Reality shows ARE free advertising for side businesses but you actually have to be on the show to benefit. 

If people really equate all of Audrey's success to Matt then I see why she's not so theilled... especially since her business hasn't profited with advertising in over five years. But Matt heehawed so its Matt's success and Audrey did nothing but laze about while Matt was selling oils to support her?

Yeah, no. And the longer they're off the show, the more its pretty clearly Audrey's successful business.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Disagree. Audrey actually has a pretty noticeable strong work ethic. Please don't equate fame with wealth. No one had heard of Audrey's dad but regardless of his association with LPBW he was wealthy and well known and yeah making more money than Matt Roloff.

Her various siblings are doing well for themselves as is Audrey herself. I don't like the MLM oil business but she's been top of the heap for a while and that's not all due to her tight fitting shorts worn on a reality show where she hasn't been seen or mentioned in five years. Reality shows ARE free advertising for side businesses but you actually have to be on the show to benefit. 

If people really equate all of Audrey's success to Matt then I see why she's not so theilled... especially since her business hasn't profited with advertising in over five years. But Matt heehawed so its Matt's success and Audrey did nothing but laze about while Matt was selling oils to support her?

Yeah, no. And the longer they're off the show, the more its pretty clearly Audrey's successful business.

Disagree. Audrey will continue on the coattails of the Roloff name and who made that name famous. Matt Roloff with his vision and the show. 

There are a lot of Avon and Mary Kay gals doing well in their little areas but Audrey went national due to LPBW name recognition. 

Every holiday and every episode of the show brings the light on three of the Roloff kids and their families weather they appear on the show or not!

Molly absolutely walked away and anything she accomplished is on her.  The others all ride the Matt Roloff coattails!

Audrey, Jeremy, Tori, Zack, Jacob and Isabella don’t fart but they post it on FB, Instagram. 

They do well only because they are riding the Roloff name. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

There are a lot of Avon and Mary Kay gals doing well in their little areas but Audrey went national due to LPBW name recognition. 

Actually this is a really good example as to why being on the reality show no longer matters. Mary Kay, Avon, Young Living, Lulubelle, etc all have top sellers who have never been on reality tv. No one who simply loves LPBW is buying product - expensive product - from Audrey simply to bask in the glow of Audrey Roloff who is no longer on tv. Doing well in an MLM isn't magic if you're a reality show star. That's why its not actually successful with other reality show whores. You have to actually selling and marketing and expanding your downline and there's all sorts of evidence that Audrey does this

9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Every holiday and every episode of the show brings the light on three of the Roloff kids and their families weather they appear on the show or not!

How do you think this works? Audrey's name rarely even comes up and her business isn't mentioned at all. Similar to Jacob and Izzy - and Izzy is doing the social media business and not making anywhere near the money. Tory who IS on the show, and Amy who IS on the show are running social media business that you pretty consistently deem "scratching for dollars" despite the constant tv presence. Audrey in contrast is a Diamond level seller and making around 35k a month. That's all without her mentioning being on LPBW until 2016. I'm not seeing how Matt Roloff is owed all the credit here. 

I don't normally feel sorry for Audrey but the whole "Nothing she does will ever stop the fact she is dirt riding Matt Roloff's coattails, she's a lazy hanger on scratching an existence from Matt Roloff's droppings" label seems unkind, especially since she actually is a hard worker. I don't like her business choices but she does work hard at marketing her products, and she's been pretty successful - certainly more successful than Matt was at 30. 

And honestly, the fact that Audrey comes from a family that is quietly much more wealthy than Matt Roloff is another factor in her success... and her choice to not use LPBW as a marketing tool. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Actually this is a really good example as to why being on the reality show no longer matters. Mary Kay, Avon, Young Living, Lulubelle, etc all have top sellers who have never been on reality tv. No one who simply loves LPBW is buying product - expensive product - from Audrey simply to bask in the glow of Audrey Roloff who is no longer on tv. Doing well in an MLM isn't magic if you're a reality show star. That's why its not actually successful with other reality show whores. You have to actually selling and marketing and expanding your downline and there's all sorts of evidence that Audrey does this

How do you think this works? Audrey's name rarely even comes up and her business isn't mentioned at all. Similar to Jacob and Izzy - and Izzy is doing the social media business and not making anywhere near the money. Tory who IS on the show, and Amy who IS on the show are running social media business that you pretty consistently deem "scratching for dollars" despite the constant tv presence. Audrey in contrast is a Diamond level seller and making around 35k a month. That's all without her mentioning being on LPBW until 2016. I'm not seeing how Matt Roloff is owed all the credit here. 

I don't normally feel sorry for Audrey but the whole "Nothing she does will ever stop the fact she is dirt riding Matt Roloff's coattails, she's a lazy hanger on scratching an existence from Matt Roloff's droppings" label seems unkind, especially since she actually is a hard worker. I don't like her business choices but she does work hard at marketing her products, and she's been pretty successful - certainly more successful than Matt was at 30. 

And honestly, the fact that Audrey comes from a family that is quietly much more wealthy than Matt Roloff is another factor in her success... and her choice to not use LPBW as a marketing tool. 

I did a quick google search of Audrey and her last million photos in People, Sun and Insider, for example, all caption LPBW Audrey Roloff!

Yep she continues milking the show for name recognition. 

I’d love to bring them over but the files are too large and I don’t really know how to fix that!

Perhaps someone more savy would be good enough to do that!

• Love 5

I just don't think that's enhancing her sales at Young Living. I also don't think Jer and Auj are required to say "Thanks Matt" over their financial success away from the show since Matt isn't providing them any financial support in their endeavors. And no, I don't think Audrey's success is solely due to Matt Roloff.... I think she's actually a bit overly driven to succeed and to work. I don't like her in the slightest, but she'd be where she is with or without a connection to the Roloffs.

If Matt's going to get all the credit, maybe she should quit and laze about with her hand out.... but thats not whats happening. And Matt should consider himself lucky that at least one of the boys married someone able to support him.

• Love 4

I shall always believe being a Roloff benefits the three Roloff children and their spouses. 

Nobody would give a care or notice to Jeremy, Zack, Jacob, Audrey, Tori or Izzy if not for the Roloff name that they all…well  actually only one is even pretending to work,  build on!

Actually none of the lot works much due to the Roloff name branding.   They may fiddle around but none do real work!

I’m pretty certain Audrey would not have time to tell us all about her life and times on Instagram if she was really doing real work  

Her team, as she refers to them, do the grunt work and Audrey moves forward on the ‘Little People, Big World Audrey Roloff name.

I think we should just respectfully agree we disagree!  

• Love 7

I mean, maybe if Matt doesn't want his sons to call themselves Roloffs, he should say so. Or just have skipped having children since sharing the Roloff name is such an issue.

But yeah, agree to disagree. I can't get behind dismissing all of Audrey's work ethic and accomplishments as her being a lazy do nothing that poor little Matt financially supports. As much as I dislike her, I will give her credit, she's a worker and she's built herself a lucrative business.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

478A50AB-A6AE-49DA-A2E9-22D165808223.jpeg

Jeremy and Auj "sat at a bar"!😂For the "first time in over a year"! (Oh what a cross to bear.)

I'm sure they ordered Sprite on the rocks! Can't get away from the "rocks".

Jeremy looks dumber than a box of rocks. I wonder what Audrey's parents REALLY think of their son-in-law?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2022 at 6:51 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

Honestly the bit of positive things I will say about Audrey is that I don't believe her MLM success currently has anything to do with LPBW. She is that sort of competative person that MLMs are designed for. Plenty of reality show whores jump on the MLM train but how many are as successful as Audrey? To maintain at that level does take a lot of work.

I'd also point out that the essential oil arena is more of a wealthy person's thing and like it or not, and "Thanks Matt!" all you want, Audrey's dad and mom were buying and selling the Roloffs and still are. Audrey's social circle is certainly higher, which means she's getting a better footing in an MLM simply because she's got access to a social circle that can afford to drop some coin on essential oils. Her marketing has always been about her Christian background and farmer granola girl lifestyle with Jeremy. The show is downplayed and often not referenced for lengthy periods of time. 

If they were only making money due to the show, they would have stayed on the show to encourage the fanbase. They didn't need to. 

I personally  know 5 people from my podunk town in the south that are millionaires many times over and all drive the mercedes to boot...and none of them had money...they had drive and competition...it was a bloodsport....

She keeps posting pictures of their names on lists as being Diamond Level pyramid schemers… 

how do you let everyone know that you’re Diamond Level without saying you’re Diamond Level … post pics of documents that say “AUDREY ROLOFF IS DIAMOND LEVEL!!!!!!”

Oh well at least they’re not leeching directly off of Matt for a living like the other losers 

• Love 3
On 4/10/2022 at 9:56 AM, EllaWycliffe said:

Oh this one isn't that out there, imo. "I haven't been to a bar without a baby in tow in so long, sitting at the bar instead of a table felt like a foreign experience" - ie it felt strange and different and new. 

I'll never forget; I was single (in my 20s)  and my best friend had a baby.. we decided to meet at a bar for a drink (i ASSUMED her husband was taking care of the baby).  NOPE.. she walks right in with a baby carrier.. we were immediately tossed out.  Isn't there a Reese Witherspoon movie.. maybe Sweet Home Alabama.. and she is shocked that her friend brought a baby to a bar.  Happens in real life

• Love 1
On 4/22/2022 at 5:17 PM, judyjudyjudy said:

But, will they observe the Sabbath when they are in Hawaii?? or do those made-up rules not count for them on vacation?

She is posting today.

She gave a tour of their pretty messy hotel room. She said they are extending their stay 2 weeks. So, they are going to check out of the hotel, and then stay at two different Airbnbs.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

D41890D4-6E43-4F1D-BAFD-AF0EEBB4BE5B.jpeg

I don't know if the pyramid scheme company she "works" for sells tanning creams but she is as orange as her hair.  What a natural looking tan, said no one.  🍊🥕🎃

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 4/23/2022 at 4:39 AM, ginger90 said:

D41890D4-6E43-4F1D-BAFD-AF0EEBB4BE5B.jpeg

823C6E85-F5E4-46AD-82AA-D1E48ECC349E.jpeg

E54CF450-7213-4151-B18C-A41BD5911B79.jpeg

I wish there was a barf emoji. 

Auj is "in awe of the types of humans..." (her MLM shit brings in.)

I'm in awe of the "types of humans" just like Auj (and worse) this world is full of these days. 

Goodbye, farewell planet earth and humankind. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

WTF is going on with that kids left eye? I think Ember is a beautiful kid but she looks sad.

According to Auj the kids were up at 4:30am and then they dragged them out for breakfast, then to the beach, back to the hotel pool area to swim and socialize, out to lunch, back to the hotel where Auj had flowers put in their hair then out to dinner and back to the hotel…. She’s only 4 yrs old and that’s a LOT of activity… poor kid looks exhausted.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

According to Auj the kids were up at 4:30am and then they dragged them out for breakfast, then to the beach, back to the hotel pool area to swim and socialize, out to lunch, back to the hotel where Auj had flowers put in their hair then out to dinner and back to the hotel…. She’s only 4 yrs old and that’s a LOT of activity… poor kid looks exhausted.

Plus, maybe, just maybe, the best sunscreen known to man...you know the one made by some company she "works" for?...well, it looks like maybe it didn't do a completely adequate job.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wish there was a barf emoji. 

Auj is "in awe of the types of humans..." (her MLM shit brings in.)

I'm in awe of the "types of humans" just like Auj (and worse) this world is full of these days. 

Goodbye, farewell planet earth and humankind. 

🤮

• Love 1