Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: The Yellow Brick Road

Episode Description:

It's a race for Mitch and Abraham to find Jackson before General Davies and the International Animal Defense Group can locate him and prevent the team from making a cure. Meanwhile, Jamie, Dariela and Allison go to the Russian government with their best case for dropping out of the Noah Objective.

Are Mitch and Abe being attacked by Santa's reindeer ?

• Love 1
(edited)

How in the hell did Jackson get back to the States from Helsinki before the Zoo plane did ?

And how did Jackson go from a menacing man-beast injuring numerous people back to an ordinary person ?

Since when does triangulating a cell phone cut across state lines.

The budgie-based mutation detector was comedy gold, but made no god damn sense at all.

And Allison really is in love with Mitch.   Awwwwwwww.  Love in the time of mutation.

And Dariela is pregnant -- but why would that make the horses attack her ?

How did Robert Oz know that Finnish woman ?  I kind of expected her to go all defiant pupil at some point on the plane ?

Hey, someone else pitched a tent on the plane other than Mitch.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

How in the hell did Jackson get back to the States from Helsinki before the Zoo plane did ?

And how did Jackson go from a menacing man-beast injuring numerous people back to an ordinary person ?

Since when does triangulating a cell phone cut across state lines.

The budgie-based mutation detector was comedy gold, but made no god damn sense at all.

And Allison really is love with Mitch.   Awwwwwwww.  Love in the time of mutation.

And Dariela is pregnant -- but why would that make the horses attack her ?

How did Robert Oz know that Finnish woman ?  I kind of expected her to go all defiant pupil at some point on the plane ?

Hey, someone else pitched a tent on the plane other than Mitch.

Magic animal gene mutant power?

• Love 2

And while you are asking "howthehell..." ..

How the hell did the Russians just wander into the kitchen ON A PLANE? Do they just leave the door open despite the fact that people are trying to kill them? Did the imaginary crew let them in?

Oh, and .. Human Lie Detector Hands! *snort*

Coulda done without the Harlequin Romance that is Stepmom and Jamie's love triangle

General Davies has been after these people for awhile now. Did it never occur to him to simply put the Planeasaurus on some kind of airport lockdown? They keep flying into US airports... can't they simply be prevented from taking off again? Or denied landing? That Spruce Goose isn't exactly stealthy.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, slothgirl said:

And while you are asking "howthehell..." ..

How the hell did the Russians just wander into the kitchen ON A PLANE? Do they just leave the door open despite the fact that people are trying to kill them? Did the imaginary crew let them in?

Oh, and .. Human Lie Detector Hands! *snort*

Coulda done without the Harlequin Romance that is Stepmom and Jamie's love triangle

General Davies has been after these people for awhile now. Did it never occur to him to simply put the Planeasaurus on some kind of airport lockdown? They keep flying into US airports... can't they simply be prevented from taking off again? Or denied landing? That Spruce Goose isn't exactly stealthy.

Maybe the imaginary crew invited them for a party.

• Love 2

Ah, so Jamie is getting snarky and jealous. Of course. But I'm going to bet that Jamie's NOT cool with Mitch/Allison and there will probably be a love triangle fight for him at some point. Hopefully Allison accidentally shoves Jamie off of the plane into a pit filled with sharks. That would be a pretty cool death scene.

I like Allison. I like Mitch. I don't really like both of them together, but I like them together more than Mitch and Jamie. 

Surprise, surprise. Dariela's pregnant. 

Human Lie Detector Hands. HLDH. My god, there's a lot that's ridiculous about the show, but this one somehow takes the cake.

Almost the entire episode before we see Jackson? And he's not shirtless? Come on Zoo, if you're going to be a ridiculous summer show, at least give us a little something with Animal Whisperer Jackson. But nah, he's just strutting along and writing love notes. 

I laughed at HLDH saying that they talked to Robert Awzzz on an untraceable line....but hey, Russia traces everything!

Trackable parakeet. Because why not? 

Old Lady, is now really the time to pass judgment on what Jamie is doing with her life? Really? Just really bad dialogue right there; implying that because she's pretty, she's young, and a woman, that she should be enjoying her life and not doing 'silly science stuff' like saving the world. Of course, this is just another hint toward Jamie and Mitch LUUUURRRRVVVE each other, especially when they messed it up on Jamie's end for eight episodes.

Show, if you have to TELL me through several other characters that two main characters have to/should be together, it's probably a hint that they shouldn't be together. 

1 hour ago, Free said:

That must have been one hell of a swim back to the States. He must be part fish.

Or, I guess he caught a military plane and the Zoo Plane is super, super slow. They were just cruising back to the States. 

Every time I see the company acronym, it makes me think of another acronym: IDGAF. Which is how I feel about this show half the time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, slothgirl said:

They keep flying into US airports...

Which is unusual, isn't it?  That they are flying at all?  Didn't the end of S1 where their plane was taken down by the animals (stranding Jamie & the defiant leopard cub in the wilderness), establish that air travel was no longer safe?  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, slothgirl said:

He could always send up a pair of  F-35s lol

• Love 1

Who knew you could use parakeets as GPS devices? Zoo knew! OK, Sorry, but that was just so ridiculous, it doesn't even qualify for "Who Knew".

Also, who knew you could tell if someone was lying by holding hands. Awww. Hand-holding is going to become obsolete all over the world as partners are afraid their significant other may be able to tell they are lying!

Who knew a single man wanted for attacking a hospital could somehow get out of the country and get right up to the doors of Big Bad Corporate Army Headquarters before anyone noticed? Where is the BBCAH anyway? I go the impression Oz Sr was not in the U.S. Who knows with this show. I think they must all have a TARDIS.

• Love 4

Well no fun mutations and just a hint of killer zebras - I'm not happy.

At least Jamie did not tell the human lie-detector 'Oh and btw - the missing animal is a sabre-tooth tiger' (cat), so that's something.

Jackson seems to be able control his hulking out which of course makes as much sense as the magic airplane or animals all of a sudden attacking pregnant women. Oh Zoo, you're such a mess!

• Love 3

Season 1 was ridiculous but at least had a consistent narrative.  Season 2 increasingly makes absolutely no fucking sense, and with last night's episode has officially reached the point where I know the writers are actively trying to make it as bad as possible.  And I love every minute of it!

Its wierd that Josh Salatin continues to be listed in the opening when they removed Nora Arzender immediatly, and Joanne Kelly has appeared in more eps but is still as guest.

• Love 4

Wow, this show is normally a stinker, but this episode was just laughably bad.  Zero explanation as to how Jackson insta-transformed from normal into a killer animal like Kovacs and Mama Oz and then back to normal again.  Is he the Hulk?

I'm not sure if the show is trying to make me feel sorry for Jamie that Allison has decided she wants Mitch.  I couldn't care less about Jamie's happiness.  I'd rather she just die.

I'm not sure if the show is trying to make me like Private Vasquez.  I was half expecting her to bust out with "Lady don't preach, I'm in trouble deep, but I made up my miiiiinnnd, I'm keepin my baby!"  I couldn't care less about Dariela.  I'd rather she just die.

The fact that they haven't removed the name of the actor who plays Logan from the credits suggests to me that he is probably still alive.

• Love 2

Loved Mitch's response to Abe: yep, splitting up is a bad idea but I saw the way he looked at you before he left and I'm not getting in the middle of that fight.

How,exactly does Jackson know Vera? Why does he? I'm confuzzled.

Loved the Russian's view of untraceable: we're Russians. We don't believe in untraceable.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, mertensia said:

How,exactly does Jackson know Vera? Why does he? I'm confuzzled.

He checked blood samples in the hospital for the triple helix (yeah, I don't know how HulkMitch was able to pull that off but this is Zoo) and her sample was a positive match. So he ran to her house (unhulked one assumes) had a perfectly rational conversation with her how she's either about to turn into a wild beast or get killed by the Noah project's gas.

Then he persuaded her to act as surrogate lab rat to a veterinary pathologist with a foul temper, gave her a letter to his best friend who he tried to kill because he was responsible for him killing his mother (this is complicated). Because she's a mild-mannered old lady with perfect psychological insight into her her fellow-humans she left her beloved parakeet behind (who btw. attacked her despite her having the triple helix - ghost gene - defiant pupil, so serves him right) to spread joy and happiness on the magical airplane.

Next week we'll probably see her clean Mitch's lab (because the invisible crew took off), handing out heart-warming advice (which especially Mitch will love) and knitting fluffy sweaters for Dariela's little warrior baby.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 3

Zoo is becoming my guilty pleasure.  I genuinely enjoy the craziness of this show, and I greatly appreciate that the show explains things to me as I'm watching.  For instance:  How does Mitch know to turn left or right just by watching the bird in the cage while he and Abraham are chasing Jackson?  Mitch answers that question by telling the audience that if the bird is moving 'left' out of fear to get away from Jackson, then Jackson must be going 'right.'  I"m watching the tv and going "Oh, that's why."  Thanks show.  I think the writers know how crazy some of the stuff is, and they have to walk the audience through the story.  It makes the show fun and twisty-turny.  Also, Jackson didn't kill anyone, and he didn't "turn" into anything.  He only knocked out the people who got in his way at the hospital.  He is not full-on mutant yet (although that looks to start to be happening next week).

I was thrilled that Jackson forgave Abe.  I was hoping it would happen, but I expected it to happen much later in the show, perhaps even next year.  So color me happy that it was resolved within the very next episode.  The brotherhood between Jackson and Abe is powerful and completely believable.   We have seen what both men have risked to save the other.  So I was tearing up right along with Abe when that letter was read.  Oh, and Dariella is pregnant.  There wasn't too much drama and soap opera-ness to the disclosure, which was good. (I was also thrilled that Jackson still looked like Jackson.) 

I'm saying it now:  Alison is going to die.  The minute she confessed her love for Mitch to Jamie, my first thought was "Okay, she's got to go."  I don't see a triangle storyline developing, although I could be wrong.  So that means that Alison has to go.  Jaime knows she loves Mitch and is just running scared, but she knows that she has competition from Alison now too.  So she's going to do something.  

It was heroic of Jackson to make sure that Mitch got a host for his cure.  Jackson knew that going after his father would pit him against General Davies and all the military, and the chances of him making it out alive (or intact) were pretty much zero.  Denying Mitch a triple helix patient would deny him the opportunity to find a cure.  So before taking off on his personal business, he made sure that he tied up loose ends:  1) Giving Mitch his host patient; and 2) forgiving Abe.  See?  How do you NOT love these characters?

Lastly, I was surprised to see Robert Oz save his son at the end.  Did I know that SOMETHING was going to happen with Jackson slowly walking towards the door?  Of course, but I was expecting his super hearing to kick in and hear the "click" of the sniper's gun and move out of the path of the bullet.  So kudos to the show for surprising me at the end.  Like I said - really loving this show.  It's exactly what I want for my summer fare.   Next week looks really good.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Lastly, I was surprised to see Robert Oz save his son at the end.  Did I know that SOMETHING was going to happen with Jackson slowly walking towards the door?  Of course, but I was expecting his super hearing to kick in and hear the "click" of the sniper's gun and move out of the path of the bullet.  So kudos to the show for surprising me at the end.  Like I said - really loving this show.  It's exactly what I want for my summer fare.   Next week looks really good.

How did Robert Oz know that Jackson would even be there -- considering that Jackson had somehow just secretly traveled from Europe ?

1 hour ago, Bishop said:

I'll be honest, I didn't think Robert Oz was going to show up, but I thought that the sniper would shoot Jackson, he'd turn to look up at the sniper and then rip the glass door off its hinge and throw it right into the sniper's face. 

1 hour ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

How did Robert Oz know that Jackson would even be there -- considering that Jackson had somehow just secretly traveled from Europe ?

I know Jamie called Robert Oz earlier in the episode, so maybe that tipped him off that his son would try to find him, so he decided to find him first? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bishop said:

I was disappointed.  I was expecting Oz to have an army of lions, tigers, and bears that would take out the General.  Then when they sent in the sniper, I thought a flock of birds would take the bullet.

Thus proving my theory that Robert decided you can't beat the animals.  Best to create a mutated ghost gene that would put his loved ones at the apex of the food chain post-apocalyptic animal mutation.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know Jamie called Robert Oz earlier in the episode, so maybe that tipped him off that his son would try to find him, so he decided to find him first? 

But at that point, did anyone on the Zoo crew plane know that Jackson was even in the US ?  How would they ?

8 hours ago, Tiger said:

Season 1 was ridiculous but at least had a consistent narrative.  Season 2 increasingly makes absolutely no fucking sense, and with last night's episode has officially reached the point where I know the writers are actively trying to make it as bad as possible.  And I love every minute of it!

Its wierd that Josh Salatin continues to be listed in the opening when they removed Nora Arzender immediatly, and Joanne Kelly has appeared in more eps but is still as guest.

It's gone off the rail even moreso because of the crazy scientist dad plot and Jackson turning into a feral manimal being.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Bishop said:

..I'm saying it now:  Alison is going to die.  The minute she confessed her love for Mitch to Jamie, my first thought was "Okay, she's got to go."  I don't see a triangle storyline developing, although I could be wrong.  So that means that Alison has to go.  Jaime knows she loves Mitch and is just running scared, but she knows that she has competition from Alison now too.  So she's going to do something...

That was my reaction too. Will it be:

• death by zebra
  • accidentally on purpose death by Jaimie
  • can't-help-it death by manimal Jackson
  • accidental/can't help it death by Abe (because Mitch needs another reason to be mad at Abe)
  • death by General Davies or his henchmen (so she can go out a hero)
  • Love 3

Vera will stab her to death with one of her knitting needles so that twu luv can have its way. Or she jumps in front of Mitch and sacrifices herself when Logan returns and wants to kill him in a murderous fit of jealousy. Or she gets killed by Molly who sics her dog on her because she does not want her step-grandmother to become her step-mother - and who can blame her?

• Love 2

The easy explanation is that it's Zoo, where the ridiculous happens.  Maybe Robert is also ghost gene infected and is the alpha so he can sense all other ghost geners.  

But a "normal" explanation isn't all that unfathomable.  Davies kidnapped Robert and held him prisoner.  Robert said he would only work for Davies if he could see his son.  He got moved to a safe house.  Abe told Jackson that Robert was alive and working for Davies.  Jackson went to go find him.  The team even said something like "I know where Jackson is going."   Jackson went to IADG to find Davies.  Meanwhile, Robert killed the guard, broke out of th safe house, and went to find Jackson.  Jamie had called him earlier and said she was a friend of Jackson's, so he figured out that Jackson would look for him.

If Alison has to die, which is foregone since she is in the way of Jamie, who for some reason the show has decided is its heroine, then at least let's lose Private Vasquez as well.  They could be in an air duct and the animals are closing in, and Alison says to Vasquez, you know, I never liked you.  And then pulls the pin on a grenade.

• Love 1

You know, I've been toying with getting caught up on Season 2 of this crazy show, but the idea of Michael Steadman as Crazy Scientist Dad coming back from the dead and using gene therapy to turn his son into Manimal, the Apex Predator, may have decided the question absolutely. 

3 hours ago, blackwing said:

The easy explanation is that it's Zoo, where the ridiculous happens.  Maybe Robert is also ghost gene infected and is the alpha so he can sense all other ghost geners.

That's my explanation - plus who knows how many flocks of tracker parakeets, etc. he might have developed over the years.

Why does Vera speak English? I hope she does go full Womanimal next week cause I can't deal with any more of her foxy mummu "wisdom."

Mitch and Myka! They need to get off the plane and manage a Warehouse together.  Let Jamie mope around on the plane.  I keep waiting for the team to figure out how to use starfish DNA or something to regenerate her toe, by the way.

As usual I loved all the little ridiculous touches - like that weird squeaking noise the reindeer made. 

• Love 2

Finland is pretty much on top of most rankings in Europe when it comes to foreign language skills. English is compulsory for kids in grammar school. 69% of the population speak English - i.e. Vera's language skills are less suspicious than Chloe's ;)

Yep, start a clock on Allison.  By declaring that she truly still loves Mitch, she pretty much punched her ticket.  The question now is how she will go.   Sure, the obvious joke would be at the hands of Jamie, who is slowly being less and less concerned about the whole killing others thing, but I don't the show going that far.  But I can see them doing something similar to what happened with Chloe, Dariela, and Jackson, where Allison dies or gets fatally injured with only Jamie as a witness, and then Mitch starts blaming her or suspects she did it on purpose.  I'm sure they'll find some way to keep their angst going.

Mitch and Abe teaming up is always welcome, since Billy Burke and Nonso Anozie work well together.  Highlight was Mitch admitting that he knew splitting up was a bad idea, but he rather do that then be near Abe when Jackson sees him again.  All the stuff with Gunther the bird though was wasted potential.  I chuckled, but the idea of them using a bird as a tracking device should have been way more hilarious.  Mitch didn't even have any goofy nicknames for that.  I guess he was too concerned about Jackson.  Or Billy Burke was too bored to ad-lib anything, which is what I choose to believe he does for over half of his lines.

Jamie passes a "human lie detector" test with the Russian prime minister, and now Russia is thinking about backing out of the NOVA objective. It might work for now, but I suspect Davies will do something to get things back on track.  Probably something bad.

Sure enough, Dariela is pregnant with Abe's child.  And not telling him about it.  All these damn secrets...

Jackson is prepared to turn himself in, but Davies decide to have sniper put a bullet in him instead.  Thankfully he is saved by.... Robert Oz!  Should be fun!  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Was there a purpose to Davies telling the sniper to not shoot until Jackson touched the door?

Other than the dramatic/narrative one?  I'd think that the official territory of the building extends quite a ways beyond the door, so I wondered about that too. I actually thought the door handle itself was going to be booby-trapped in some way.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Was there a purpose to Davies telling the sniper to not shoot until Jackson touched the door?

Silly shapeshifter :))  Have some wine (or lemonade, or snacks).   Mitch went for the booze early in the ep, he knows what's up.

Robert Oz is in the house!  Just in time to save our crazy manimal Jackson.  Oz Sr had a pretty nice safe house, as did Mitch's dad now that I think about it.

I was fully expecting Jackson to have stowed away on the Tardis plane to get back to the U.S.  Very disappointed that it didn't happen.  Maybe he stowed away on a regular flight instead.

I enjoyed Mitch's "you know I'm the leader right" when Abe told him Doc Oz was alive; also Mitch telling Allison he was going to find Jackson and not go see any Russians, TYVM.  Russian guy had a point about body language, but then holding Jamie's arms keep her from lying??  Oh ZOO.

"Tell the bird to make up it's mind. " This show is the best.

Loved the whole bird bit.  I thought it was pretty funny but Mitch and Abe are gold together anyway.  I'm happy that Jackson and Abe will be back together *sniff*.  Jackson was looking pretty hot, being all determined in his leather jacket. 

10 hours ago, blackwing said:

They could be in an air duct and the animals are closing in, and Alison says to Vasquez, you know, I never liked you.  And then pulls the pin on a grenade.

"You always were an asshole Gorman" *clasp hands around the grenade....aliens close in...BOOM*  one of my favorite death scenes ever.  I don't mind Dariela but she is NO Vasquez.  And PREGNANT.  Gah.  Why show why?  I guess the horses attacked the pregnant lady because they don't want any more humans made? Yet no one attacked the group on their 80 mile trek.  Ok, show.

Every time I see the company acronym, it makes me think of another acronym: IDGAF.

I always think this as well.  I bet the show came up with their acronym just so we would think of this.

Edited by raven
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Jamie passes a "human lie detector" test with the Russian prime minister, and now Russia is thinking about backing out of the NOVA objective. It might work for now, but I suspect Davies will do something to get things back on track.  Probably something bad.

I think you mean the Noah Objective -- as in Noah who saved all the animals from the flood.  :)

• Love 1
On 8/24/2016 at 1:44 PM, Tiger said:

Season 1 was ridiculous but at least had a consistent narrative.

Yabut!  There was plenty of inexplicable stuff in season 1.  For example, at the end of one episode, Reporter Jamie walked away from her computer, and we the viewer saw it suddenly wake up in response to some external hack-attack, and begin transferring files, or something.  We've never had even the tiniest snippet of a follow-up on that scene.  So, what was it all about?!??

If you're watching this hoping for a consistent narrative you're watching the wrong show.  If you're wondering how they eat or breathe, or other science facts, just repeat to yourself: "it's just a show, I should really just relax." For ZOOOOOO!!

And then come RIGHT here and hang with us.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeapotDiva said:

I finished watching this week's episode and then found this article on Uproxx, and wow, it really enhanced the show for me!  Something about having all the crazy laid out in one place . . . .

http://uproxx.com/tv/zoo-cbs-explainer/

"because the defibrillator got soaked during the sloth earthquake when a freezer holding a giant lizard tipped over."

I got this far before my laughter made it impossible to read further. This article is fabulous! Great recap of the whole series!

• Love 1

That was fun - thanks for the link! I loved the recapping of season one (how could I have ever forgotten the Brit-pop loving lesbians killed by Arctic bats?!?). Yep, this is definitely 'The Craziest Show on Television'.

• Love 2
On 8/25/2016 at 11:05 AM, MissLucas said:

Finland is pretty much on top of most rankings in Europe when it comes to foreign language skills. English is compulsory for kids in grammar school. 69% of the population speak English - i.e. Vera's language skills are less suspicious than Chloe's ;)

Yep; my mother was Finnish and she and her friends were all fluent before emigrating.

7 hours ago, mertensia said:

Yep; my mother was Finnish and she and her friends were all fluent before emigrating.

Yes, that makes sense - I know they're very globally oriented there, the most wired country in the world apparently.  My father on the other hand is Finnish-American(born in the 1920's) - his grandparents were the initial immigrants and my father's generation was the first that was even bilingual - it's my generation (born in the 50's and 60's) that spoke English as their first language.  Common in rural emigrant communities I suppose. 

On 8/25/2016 at 4:18 PM, thuganomics85 said:

Yep, start a clock on Allison.  By declaring that she truly still loves Mitch, she pretty much punched her ticket.  The question now is how she will go.   Sure, the obvious joke would be at the hands of Jamie, who is slowly being less and less concerned about the whole killing others thing, but I don't the show going that far.  

I was laughing a bit when they found the body in the safe house, and Abe said "No, Jackson would never do this," and then the camera panned to Jaime, and I thought "Well she sure would!"

Jackson is prepared to turn himself in, but Davies decide to have sniper put a bullet in him instead.  Thankfully he is saved by.... Robert Oz!  Should be fun! 

I know Zoo has preposterous storylines (but they're fun), the thing I didn't understand at all was Davies' complete 180 regarding Jackson.  How did he go from wanting to capture him to thinking killing him would be better?  That logic doesn't compute.  How does killing Jackson get his father to tell Davies what he wants?  They had already captured Robert Oz, and he was telling them nothing until he saw his son.  So how does killing Jackson get Robert Oz to confess to Davies what he wants?  Yeah, he may be able to recapture Robert Oz in a revenge bid after killing Jackson, but it would cause the doctor to dig in his heels and never give Davies what he wants as a result of killing his son.  It would have made much more sense for him to capture Jackson and hold him as leverage.  Killing him gets Davies nothing.  

1 hour ago, Bishop said:

Yeah, he may be able to recapture Robert Oz in a revenge bid after killing Jackson, but it would cause the doctor to dig in his heels and never give Davies what he wants as a result of killing his son.

What is it that he wants anyway?  He's already got the Noah gas being released in 2 days, which will save us all by killing off the entire food chain for ten years.  Right?  So, why is Robert Oz so important?

Oz senior has the gas sabotaged - that's what Davies said in episode 6. Papa Oz refused to fix it until they bring him his son but he forgot to add 'alive'. That's the best rationale I can find for Davies' kill-order.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MissLucas said:

but he forgot to add 'alive'.

I don't see that makes sense.  After all, Oz Sr. isn't about to say "Oh, you killed my boy?  Well, that's OK, because you found a loophole in our agreement.  So, I will now comply with your every wish..."

You asked two questions: 1. Why Rober Oz is important for Davies. 2. Why he decided to kill Jackson. I gave you a serious answer for 1. and a sarcastic one for 2. It's sad that I have to explain this.

Well, I only asked question #1:

3 hours ago, Netfoot said:

What is it that he wants anyway?  He's already got the Noah gas being released in 2 days, which will save us all by killing off the entire food chain for ten years.  Right?  So, why is Robert Oz so important?

But in fact, I made the mistake of expecting rational reasoning for the actions of the cast.  That is what's sad...

• Love 1